beastwl96

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online 2 weeks ago

Reviews by beastwl96

Thanks to Nutrology for sending it out!
  November 4, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • All Natural Ingredients
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Long Lasting Clean Energy
  • Great Pumps
  • Nothing Artificial
  • No Crash

i wanted to try something without too many stims and natural and read awesome stuff about beets!

Beet juice powder 3000mg - this is the main reason that i wanted to get this, i saw that beets are actually filled with nitrates to boost NO and enhance performance

Creatinol-O-Phosphate 1000mg - could not find much on this ingredient, but from what I can see, once absorbed by your body it does act like creatine and helps performance.

Beta Alanine 2000mg - one of my favorite ingredients for pre workout, it's main use is to reduce muscle fatigue and increase muscular endurance, and I do enjoy the tingles you get from this as well lol some people do and some don't. Normal doses range from 2-3.2g's

Yerba Mate (20% caffeine) 1250mg - this is a natural energy booster and supposed to help burn fat

7.5/10
So i thought the taste of this was DISGUSTING at the beginning, but I did start to not mind it towards the end, I've never eaten beets before but I'd imagine this is how they tasted with a slight medicine taste. I let a couple of people try it and they didn't mind the taste and even said it tasted like an herbal remedy from childhood? whatever that means lol, and that it just tasted healthy? lol

Mixability
it mixed ok, little bits would settle at the bottom of the cup so I would just mix it and let it sit for a couple minutes then just chug it real quick.

Now to the most important part, this product felt great! I don't like really high stimulant products, but nothing super low either. This was probably at the lower level of medium if that makes sense, I didn't feel jittery or all ugly and crash after like some other pre workouts, it was smooth, and I did get great pumps as well. I also felt like I was pushing out a few more reps, but nothing major. I also wouldn't feel super anxious like some other high stim products make me feel.

This product I think is priced well because it is all natural with no artificial dyes or anything like that, and I definitely recommend it if you care about those kinds of things and are willing to pay a premium price for that. It is $45 on their website cause its $5 off right now and on amazon it is $50 for 60 scoops which is 30 servings.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a good product for someone looking for natural, clean energy that isn't too high up in stims and want an awesome pump!

Overall
Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
  August 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxation
  • 66% Organic
  • Wake Up More Refreshed
  • Stay Asleep
  • Fairly Priced
  • Flexible Dosing
  • Affordable
  • Deep Sleep
  • All Natural
  • Possible Hangover Effect
  • Costly Compared With Other Sleep Aides
  • Slight Grogginess

I want to thank Nature Restore for giving me the opportunity to test this fantastic product. I don't always take sleep aide products, but there are times when my sleep schedule is completely out of whack and I need something to help fall sleep and stay asleep at times, so I usually just take some melatonin, but I decided to try out SleepBoost which has melatonin as well as a bunch of other natural ingredients to help with sleep.

3mg Melatonin is the perfect dose for me, some people like more or some like less, but i think it's right on the dot for most. It's a hormone naturally produced in your body that rises at night in order to induce sleepiness.

50mg L-Theanine is an amino acid that has shown anti-anxiety effects via the induction of alpha brain waves and also improves sleep quality.

200mg Magnesium Glycinate helps your body and brain relax in order to help fall asleep and stay asleep

50mg 5-HTP helps the body to produce more serotonin which helps with positive mood as well as promotes restful sleep

5mg of vitamin b6 works alongside magnesium in order to help regulate sleep wake cycle

200mg Reishi is shown to significantly decrease sleep latency, increase sleeping time, non-REM sleep time and light sleep time in animal studies.

200mg Zizyphus jujuba Numerous research on jujube has shown it can exert a sedative effect on the central nervous system.

200mg Valeriana officinalis has sedative effect and also improve the effects of other sleep inducing aids such as melatonin

500mg Xylaria nigripes exerts a sedative effect and enhances GABA activity.

dosing is simple, just take 3 caps 1 hour before bed and don't exceed 12 caps in one day. I would sometimes take 2 or sometimes take 4 depending on how I was feeling

definitely helped me fall asleep at night, unless I took pre workout past 6pm lol but that's normal. Not only did it help me fall asleep, but it helped me stay asleep and not wake up in the middle of the night as I sometimes do when taking other sleep aids. Did wakeup with slight grogginess when taking 4 caps, but nothing major or to turn you away. Now I'm already a heavy sleeper, but this helped me be an even heavier sleeper lol my girl would try and push me to my side of the bed if i was taking too much up and I would not wake up, so on work days where I had to wakeup very early I would try to stick to just 2 caps and maybe take another if I needed to.

7.5/10
Im just putting the value at 7.5 because for 30 servings it's $15 on amazon when you can get 120 servings of 3mg of melatonin for $9. But you do get more
"sleepboosting" ingredients and I think this does help better than just straight melatonin

Side Effects

slight grogginess at higher doses

Conclusion

SleepBoost is a fantastic solution to those who just need that extra boost to help fall asleep and stay asleep at night.

5.5
Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!
  July 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Increase Desire
  • Solid As A Rock
  • More Frequent Erections
  • Crazy Libido Boost
  • Heartburn

Launch Sequence is a fantastic supplement for this category, however it is very pricey.

So before I start, some of you may be wondering why such a young person is taking a supplement like this, well I have been prescribed medication these past few months that would make it a good deal harder to get completely hard and to stay hard. So I decided to try out a supplement like this, which is my first one in the sexual health category.

It's a proprietary blend of a bunch of natural herbs and things that are proven to enhance sexual performance. Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus Terrestris, Yohimbine Bark, Ashwagandha, Maca, Mucuna Pruriens, Muira Puama, and Rhodiola rosea extract, all ingredients that are shown to aid in sexual health at certain doses. Unfortunately we don't know the amounts of any of these things.

Taste and Mixability N/A because they're pills. Dosing is super easy and simple, just two pills a day, however most days i would just take 1 pill because of how powerful this supplement was lol.

In terms of what it's supposed to do it is perfect. Absolutely insane how strong this is lol, I had no issue whatsoever staying rock solid with my girlfriend or even getting rock solid at randomest times. Like others are saying, do not take this before work or before really doing anything where you'll be standing or being around people lol. I wouldn't even have to take two pills most of the time, because with just one I'd still be set for a while and even hours later, It would be a breeze to get ready to go with my girl and still go multiple rounds after or later. Libido was through the roof on this and like i said this product is a perfect 10 in doing what it is supposed to do.

Now value on this is pricey. It is $90 for 30 servings on both amazon and the loud muscle website, if you were to take 1 pill sometimes, it would last you a lot longer, and I think one is definitely enough.

Side Effects

I rarely ever get heartburn and I eat tons of spicy foods and things like that, but I did notice a very small amount of heartburn when taking this, nothing uncomfortable but it was noticeable

Conclusion

This product is THE product to get if you have trouble with sexual arousal or staying solid with your spouse. I highly recommend it for anyone with issues in that department

Overall
Overall
5.9
6.2
Thanks to Sur PhytoPerformance for sending it out!
  June 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy Dosing
  • Questionable Effects

Thank you Sur Phytoperformance for giving me the opportunity to try this product that I have never really heard much about! The reason I wanted to try this is because I read that Betalains are supposed to improve endurance type workouts and help you workout at higher intensities.

Beetroot extract (Beta Vulgaris L.)

Beetroot extract (Beta Vulgaris L.)
(Standardized to contain 25% Betalains), I had read on naturalmedicinejournal.com that you need much more than this amount in order for it to really do something. Here's the link https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2017-08/betalain-rich-concentrate-improves-exercise-performance

NA for taste, super small and easy pill to take, dosing is simple, take 1 pill 2 hours before and every 2 hours after workout has started

Now here I'm not sure if I really felt this product working. I had been wanting to start running to increase my endurance, as well as increase my weight lifting endurance doing higher reps. So I had started running around 3 times a week, my 1-2 mile time was terrible of course and then I decided to start taking this about 3 weeks after my first few runs. My mile times varied by a few seconds and I pretty much felt the same tiredness and exhaustion as I had since before taking this. I'm assuming I ran harder which is why my time decreased and my exhausting felt the same? Reps in weight lifting did not change at all, I continued to get tired at the same amount of reps as before. As another reviewer said, I feel like this product would be better for an endurance type athlete.

$50 on the altred website https://shop.sur.co pretty pricey for 30 servings, and that's only if you take one a day. If you workout more than 2 hours, then you're supposed to take another capsule every two hours after that, which ends up being even more expensive!

Side Effects

No side effects while on this

Conclusion

I did not really feel much of the things this product claimed which are
Improves oxygen delivery*
Mitigates lactic acid*
Reduces markers for muscle damage*
except maybe the oxygen delivery a slight bit while running, but nothing. You're probably better off just getting some beet juice. If price doesn't matter much, and you workout for long amounts of time, I think it's worth a try, but if not I don't think this is worth the price.

6.2
3.0
Thanks to NOÖ NECTAR for sending it out!
  May 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Energy Boost
  • Focus
  • Jitters
  • Sweating
  • Clammy
  • Proprietary Blend

I wanted to try something that would help me focus more and be able to concentrate and get more work done, so I decided to try NOO Nectar which is my first Nootropic.

Almost a 3.7g proprietary blend of "brain nourishing" ingredients that are supposed to optimize brains productivity neurotransmitters, increase productivity, give you functional intelligence, and elevate your mood.

First ingredient that I'll mention is Agmatine Sulfate which is supposed to improve cognition at estimated doses of 217-435mg for my weight which is 150lbs.

Acety...

Acetyl L Carnitine - I thought carnitine was only good to aid in fat loss, but I found that it also is used for cognitive enhancement at doses of 630-2500mg

Acetyl L Tyrosine - this helps in improving cognition, stress, and memory

Disodium salt - no clue why they put this in here, I couldn't find any reason as to why they put this in here?

I'm not going to go in depth on more of the ingredients, because there are over 20, but I did do a quick read and most of these do improve cognitive function. Everything on this would be perfect if the doses weren't in some huge proprietary blend.

Taste is terrible, it tastes like medicine lol, but it's only 1.7oz so its not hard to drink it quick

I would be typing up a couple of papers or learning about cars I need to read about and did notice a slight increase in focus but nothing crazy or anything that makes this product worth $150 for one month, it was barely noticeable. I found myself wide awake when taken in the morning, but super jittery even when eating a little while before, I never tried to take it before a workout (which they say on the website that you can), but I didn't think it would help either way. I also would sweat on this like crazy and when it was cold, my hands and feet would get real clammy.

$150.00 for a one time 30 day supply! Wow lol, and $250 for a 100 day supply.

Side Effects

Felt jittery, sweat a lot, clamminess

Conclusion

I think if they lowered the price a lot more, and disclosed the amounts inside of this, that NOO Nectar would be worth a try, but the side effects and price do not outweigh the pro's.

9.2
Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  May 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Claims Were Met
  • Energy
  • Great Value
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Clinically Dosed
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals
  • Tastes Bad

This is a pricey, but EXTREMELY effective pre workout that I think is untouched in terms of ingredients and the amounts used compared to other pre workouts in this same category.

First off I'd like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to try this fantastic pre workout! I'm normally not into these types of pre workouts with so many ingredients, but this is by far my favorite!

Now plenty other users have gone over this massive ingredient profile so I won't go too in depth, but that ingredient profile is what lured me in to wanting to try this, and I was not disappointed. Every single ingredient in this product is either dosed perfectly or has slightly MORE than what is necessary which you never really find in a product, most will be under dosed. There are ingredients for pump, focus, energy, and endurance all dosed perfectly.

(Updated)
Now the main ingredients that really caught my eye were the citrulline malate, beta alanine, agmatine sulfate, aakg, L theanine, and L norvaline. Now citrulline malate is used to increase NO production as well as reduce lactic acid so it helps to push out more reps as well as give you a better pump/vascularity. Its normally dosed at 6g's and this pre workout has a whopping 8g's!

Beta Alanine is another favorite of mine I look for in pre workouts because it's main use is to reduce muscle fatigue and increase muscular endurance, and I do enjoy the tingles you get from this as well lol some people do and some don't. Normal doses range from 2-3.2g's and this product has 3.5 another plus!

Agmatine sulfate is another product used to increase NO production as well, doses normally are 500-1000mg's with 1000mg's being usually on the higher side and this pre workout has 1,500mg's! wow

AAKG is an awesome product that is supposed to increase NO levels for pump as well! As you can tell I love pre workouts that give you better pumps! I also read on some forums that people supplementing AAKG noticed strength gains as well, I don't really know if my slight increase in strength was from this or my creatine so I can't really speak on that.

L theanine didn't catch my eye just from looking at it, but I did look up the ingredients before wanting to try this and it is definitely one of my favorite parts of this supplement. It helps keep you more relaxed and calm which I think is good to have in a pre workout with so much caffeine in it, it also helps you be more focused and improves mood when combined with caffeine which is another awesome benefit. L theanine is normally taken 100-400 mg's and this is dosed nicely right in the middle at 200mg's.

L norvaline is another one that didn't catch my eye at first, but once I looked it up it was a nice addition to see in here. It inhibits arginase which prevents you from creating more NO from arginine so your pump gets cut short, so basically you get a better pump which is something I think everyone wants. Recommended doses are 100-200mg's and anything above could be potentially dangerous. This product is perfectly in the safe zone at 100mg.

Taste is where this product absolutely sucks lol. I disliked the taste so much, it's probably on my top 5 of worst tasting pre workouts. Now even though it tastes bad it's only 6-8 oz of liquid so it's doable and the effectiveness easily outweighs the taste.
Mixability was good.
Dosing - Now I found taking this 30-40 minutes pre workout would be best for me, even though I'd start feeling beta alanine tingles around the 20 minute mark. I highly recommend eating something a little while before taking this or you'll feel terrible. I'd normally take around 3/4 of a scoop.

Now on to the most important part of this. This product is NOT FOR PEOPLE that are stim sensitive, I don't consider myself sensitive, but I also don't really like tons of stims. So I couldn't handle a completely full scoop or else I'd feel terrible after the gym and be all jittery, ESPECIALLY on an empty stomach. Now when i took this product with some food in my belly, it was perfect, I went hard in the gym, and even after the gym I had tons of energy.

Now endurance is something I usually have trouble with, I can't do more than a set or two of a weight at about 10-12 reps, but this did help me to pull out an extra set at a maximum weight of those reps. (did i explain that right?) I was able to knock out an extra set at the same amount of reps, when normally I have to drop down 2-6 reps which I know is terrible lol.

On to the pump which is my top 2 favorite things to look for in a pre workout. I never really have trouble achieving a pump on my own, but this product just absolutely made my muscles feel like they were going to burst! I looked so huge (in my eyes lol)! My body looked almost undefined cause of how crazy the pump was it just looked and felt crazy big! Vascularity wasn't really any different DURING my workout, but about 30-90 minutes after, for some reason my veins were popping out crazy and I was feeling a lot warmer for hours after I took this pre.

Focus is nothing I really have any trouble with, but I did notice an increase, all I had to do was put on my headphones, get into the gym with my lifting buddy and start lifting, and there would be maybe 5 minutes of talking throughout the whole workout. I loved it

Value is something that may be a little iffy for some people. Cheapest I found this for was labtech's website which had this product for $50 only if you bought two containers. But if you think about it, taking around 3/4 of a scoop or having some half scoop days it would end up equaling about $37 which still seems like a lot, but you are getting tons of awesome ingredients.

Side Effects

Like I said if you take too much than you can, or take on an empty stomach you will not feel well after the gym lol. You may feel jittery, or even somewhat sick, so I highly recommend you eat something and start with less than a full scoop.

Conclusion

This is an awesome pre workout that I suggest you try at least once. You get tons of ingredients at perfect doses! it is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, and this product definitely lives up to every single one of it's claims that were made.

Thanks to Iconic Formulations for sending it out!
  March 17, 2018

• Libido
  • Increased Strength
  • Acne
First off thank you Iconic Formulations for giving me this opportunity to try my first pro hormone and my first transdermal product.

What's up guys before starting this product I had stopped working out consistently for around 2-3 months, I would hit the gym every now and then, but not all the time. My diet was also terrible, and I was just a mess lol. This was my first pro hormone and when I started I upped my calories, my amount of workout days, and also started taking creatine, and while I don't think the gains all came from just this, I do think it helped a lot and jump start me to help get back to where I was. I weighed 140-155 throughout the cycle and was only doing 3 pumps a day so it lasted about 2 months which I think is great.

Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine..
* Certified Organic
the certified organic label was a nice addition, so main ingredients are DHEA which increases test naturally, 7,8,benzoflavone which is an aromatase inhibitor which keeps your estrogen levels good to go, and pregnenolone which is used for fatigue and increasing energy

So obviously there's no taste or mixability, but the dosing was good 3 pumps(for people 150-190) came out pretty equal every time, and there was a slight smell of alcohol but it would go away as fast as it would dry. For people 191-230 it was 4 pumps and over that weight it was 5 pumps which I think for those people 2 bottles would benefit them much more.

Now to effectiveness, i took this product along with creatine hcl, c4 pre workout, and ate a lot more calories that consisted of pretty much any foods. Chicken, pizza, yogurt, wings, fish, veggies, just everything lol. I went from around 143-155lbs, my bench at the beginning was 215x1 and it went all the way up to 235x2, I don't squat or deadlift often, but squat went from 275x1 to 275x4, deadlift from 275x5 to 315x3 and went up from 155x2 to 175x2 on military press.

Now i felt great on this, I felt stronger and a little bigger at the end of week 2 and then it got even better at about weeks 4-5 and my libido was DEFINITELY boosted within the first 2 weeks. I noticed a very slight difference in mood, I would just get slightly more irritated, but that's about it. I started developing a very minor amount of acne on my back a couple pimples here and there and i never get any there, and also under my chin a few more pimples, i don't mind it though it makes me feel like the product is working.

The cheapest i found it was $45 and free shipping on amazon.com, which i think is a good price if you are only taking 3-4 pumps, because most pro hormones are priced around there or even higher and this one is supposed to have a much more superior absorption rate because it is absorbed through your skin instead of orally.

Side Effects

Very small amount of acne, small change of mood when irritated.

Conclusion

Overall, I know I did take it with a couple of other products and I ate a lot more food, I feel like this product helped push me harder and help me get stronger and bigger which made me want to go even harder at the gym. Everybody loves to see results. I felt great on this and application was super easy, always applying 3 pumps at night after a shower from the top half of my stomach up to the top part of my back. I did feel a little skeptical at first because it was my first time using a product that you apply to your skin and because I'm young and I understand that this product would work better on an older person, but I still saw great results and I'm happy iconic formulations gave me the chance to try and review this product!

5.7
Thanks to wildflower for sending it out!
  March 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Relief From Occasional Aches And Pains
  • Soothing
  • Great Introduction To CBD Use
  • Warming Sensation
  • Bit Too Expensive
  • No Instructions On When To Use

I would like to thank wildflower for giving me the chance to review this product and test it out. Ill try and make this short and simple. This is my first time trying a cbd specific vaporizer and I do have mild anxiety throughout the day so and I was hoping this would help out a little with that.

500mg of cbd oil with 150mg of CBD. It also has some other oils which are supposed to help with colds and flu's

So since there is no mixing involved I'll talk about taste/smell/dosing
Taste was great, I personally li...

So since there is no mixing involved I'll talk about taste/smell/dosing
Taste was great, I personally liked it, I let my gf try a couple of times and she enjoyed it as well. I did notice a very faint smell of weed, but nothing that anybody around would really notice, and since it is vapor, the smell would disappear pretty quickly. Dosing seems to be 1mg per draw because it has 150 draws and 150mg of cbd in the pen, but I'm not sure how exactly you can tell if you're taking the full 5 second draws or only a quick puff.

So to the important part, I used this primarily to target anxiety which it did help with a little bit. I wouldn't really count how many draws I'd do, but i would do about 6-12 or so in the morning and another few at night, and I would also take another couple throughout the day if I felt a little anxious and it would help me feel slightly more relaxed for a couple of hours. I didn't get tired like some of the other reviewers stated though. I did enjoy using it after the gym to help calm me down after the pre workout. The pen did help me a tiny bit, but it was nothing really crazy that would make me want to get again. WAS NOT ABLE TO FINISH because the battery died after about a week? not sure why, but I'm pretty sure I was at least halfway done.

$60 for something which died after a week is not a very good price. Maybe I just got a pen with a bad battery or something but I'm not sure. I did try to contact wildflower for two days and called about 5 times within those two days but wouldn't get an answer and theres no email I can find.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

Overall I don't think this was a bad product and it seems to be very good quality. It had a very nice taste and slight calming effects on my body, but nothing crazy. It would possibly work better on someone who hasn't ever had any kind of CBD product and they'd probably notice the effects more. There are also not any instructions on how many times to use it a day or on whether to do it the full 5 seconds or less than that, because I normally couldn't do the full 5 seconds anyway.

9.4
  March 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Endurance
  • Good Mood
  • Good Muscle Power
  • No Crash
  • Product May Clump

Alright I'm gonna try to summarize every paragraph to make it as short and simple as possible, because I personally don't like to read that much when looking at reviews lol. Im 21, been working out for approximately 7 years, these past few months have been very rough for my diet and my lifting, and I've been coming back consecutively for a little over 2 months, and saw that probably my favorite pre workout right now has only one review! I lift around 5-12 reps depending on the exercise. I am 5'7 154lbs So here it is

carnosyn beta alanine - b...

carnosyn beta alanine - basically patented version of beta alanine, a lot of us love/hate the crazy tingly feeling we get from it lol, it is proven to aid in muscle fatigue and helps with lactic acid at the recommended dosage of 2-5g. This has 3.2 which i think is perfect

creatine nitrate - supposed to be more available to your body than mono, but i don't believe 1g is a sufficient dose

aakg - helps give u a great pump, but i did find that sufficient dose is 1.5g so it seems to be slightly underdosed here, but no complaints in the pump department.

last thing on ingredient list is a proprietary blend only telling us how much caffeine it has which is 300mg which for me is perfect.

8/10/10
taste in a pre workout is unimportant to me, but this one does taste very good not a strong or weak taste I've had all flavors except lemon drop, my favorite is probably the blue raz/ mixability with pre workouts is usually really good, it mixes fine with a spoon, dosing is also perfect

now to the most important part of the review. I've taken plenty of pre workouts throughout the years, and when i don't know which new one i want to try, i go back to this one, its awesome, energy is great there are some days I'm feeling tired or lazy and take this and I'm ready to go and feeling itchy in 15 minutes. I do have improved mood, energy, and pumps, even after the gym I'm still energized and ready to go for another few hours. I love the original c4, but i find myself needing to take around 2 scoops every time, which ends up having an equal amount of beta alanine and caffeine as this product which i only need 1 scoop. Great pumps, i've never really had any issue getting a good pump, but this gives me a little extra bump in hardness and vascularity. Endurance is fantastic, i noticed i do feel a little bit less of a burn when I'm getting to the end of the set which i think is good? I haven't tried cardio with this because i don't do cardio, but in the higher rep ranges or last few sets I am able to lift closer to the same amount of reps as first set more than without pre.

i rated value at around 9.4 because it is $40 but i only need one scoop, sometimes i don't even take a full one i take like 5/6 depending on how I'm feeling, but for some of you who are bigger or more stim tolerant this might not be the product for you.

Side Effects

no side effects other than the itchy, tingly feeling of beta alanine which like i said, some of us like it and some hate it.

Conclusion

Like i said i tried to keep this short and simple, i love this product because i only have to take 1 scoop, as opposed to the two scoops of c4 original, but you also get twice as much creatine nitrate and aakg, you can mix this with a pump product which i don't think is really necessary but everyones different. For me 300mg of caffeine and 3.2g of beta alanine is excellent, i still get a great pump and i do take creatine hcl post workout, so the 1g of creatine nitrate in here is just a good plus. I highly recommend this product whether youre just starting or if you've been lifting for a while. I don't think there's anything I've missed, but if i did or you guys have any questions, leave a comment and ill get back to you asap

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 14, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Prop Blends
  • Comprehensive Profile
  • Great Pump
  • Focus
  • Taste Great
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Tastes Amazing
  • Not Enough Servings

I would like to thank nutrabio for giving me the chance to try this amazing pre workout which is also my first "big scoop" pre workout. I've been working out for years, and have always taken the ultra concentrated pre workouts like jack3d, c4, hyde. My main go to has always been c4, but after reading up on these new "big scoop" pre workouts, i may start switching back and forth depending on if i can get them on bogo because they are a little pricey.

One of the 3 things I love about this supplement is the ingredient profile, which lists the amount of every ingredient in here which is pretty nice. It has 2.5g of beta alanine which doesn't make me feel too tingly unless I haven't started working out within 20 minutes and it is an efficient dose along with 6g of citrulline malate which I like for pumps. It has only 1g of creatine hcl which seems slightly under dosed, but they do add in 2g of monohydrate so it seems like enough, i also take 5g of monohydrate on the side so the creatine is no issue for me, but it may be for some. There is also 350g of caffeine, 100g being infinergy(133g of dicaffeine malate) this kind of caffeine is said to be easier on the stomach, however I noticed no difference between this and other pre's that don't use infinergy.

Now to my favorite part, the taste! I had the watermelon flavor and wow it was amazing! I would probably compare this to the taste of watermelon bcaa's, it's not as good, but definitely close. I would just use a spoon to mix and it always mixed well, and never took more than one scoop.

Another one of my favorite things about this, is the effectiveness. I hit around 2 or 3 pr's while on this and was constantly doing more weight than usual, i was also on creatine while taking this, as well as taking protein, and eating slightly more than usual, which i'm sure all of these combined helped with these new maxes. Still though, I am definitely sure this helped me to push out a few more reps with weight that i normally could barely do, and also gave me fantastic pumps and focus. These aren't the super insane skin tearing pumps that some supplements can help give, but i definitely felt yoked in the gym as well as for a couple of hours after. After i put my headphones in, i was just a monster in the gym lol.

The only thing that kills me with this is the value. I did receive this for free, but it is pretty expensive on bb.com coming in at $37.99 plus around $5 shipping for only 20 servings. This is definitely a premium pre workout, but you do get what you pay for.

Side Effects

NA
no side effects

Conclusion

This is a great pre workout, if you don't mind spending a little bit more for an awesome pre workout or like to try new pre's I would definitely recommend this. It tastes AMAZING and it is very effective in terms of focus/energy/pumps.

I do have one thing i forgot to mention, this product does have 350mg which is a little too much for a small dude like me(5'7 160lbs) lol, but I didn't feel super jittery, or all cracked out and stuff, so for those that don't like high caffeine, you should still try this out.