bctuthill

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online this week

Reviews by bctuthill

Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!
  October 17, 2017

• Affordable
  • Decent Pump
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Some Rare But Exciting Ingredients

I know... You guys probably are looking at my rating and thinking I'm drunk, but I'm not. I'll explain myself. I want to thank Micronamin for more than just their patience as I get caught up on my reviews and for the opportunity to test their product. Micronamin is a veteran owned business and donates a portion of their proceeds to charity in support of other veterans; that's something I think we can all get behind and support.

12 Gauge is absolutely loaded. I really like how the label is fully disclosed but also categorized for its intended purpose. The ingredient list altogether is super long, so I don't plan on getting into the real nitty gritty of every single one. Instead I'm going to focus more on how they complement each other within their subcategories.

The top category is the Superior Endurance Formula with 4g of Citrulline Malate at a 2:1 ratio, close to a clinical dose of beta alanine (3g), a common 1g of taurine, and paltry 300mg of agmatine sulfate. I say paltry in reference to the agmatine there, but I actually really like the whole group from top to bottom. This combination of "pump" ingredients will cause some vasodilation but not so much that it necessarily steals the show from the energy and focus areas. Keep in mind that the more your veins and arteries dilate, the lower your blood pressure becomes. I think by dosing the pump ingredients where they are, 12gauge is being effective in providing increased transport of nutrients to the muscles and the brain, but also governing that effect to a degree so that you still a heady energy rush that comes by maintaining or slightly heightening blood pressure in the body. This is purely speculative though; I'm no scientist. Simultaneously, the strong dose of beta alanine does nothing to provide a pump, but does have a significant impact on endurance. The dosing effectively means that this PWO is equally at home in a cardio driven session or anaerobic lift.

Next we have the Advanced Strength Formula-a combination of Creatine Monohydrate (1.5g), Creatine HCL (750mg), Creatine Ethyl Ester (750mg), and Alpha GPC (300mg). I love to see Alpha GPC in here, and while it's grouped with the strength bunch and rightfully so, it can also have a big impact on cognition and focus. One study cites Alpha GPC as being responsible for increasing weight lifting capacity by as much as 15%. Creatine Monohydrate is an obvious classic, but at 1500mg this isn't going to replace daily supplementation for the desired effects of an extra couple reps per set, but it can't hurt. When complemented with the HCL and Ethyl Ester you might not need the typical 5g though. C-HCL is as much as 60% more biologically available than Mono, and water soluble which not only means it will actually mix in liquid instead of suspend, but also won't lead to water retention. Lastly, CEE is widely popular and many claim it to be more effective than Mono, but there isn't much to back claims from the lab. That aside, C-HCL, CM, and A-GPC are all tried and true ingredients and there's certainly nothing *wrong* with CEE.

Now for the "Insane Energy Formula". Aptly named. This consists of DMHA, Caffeine Anhydrous, Caffeine citrate, and DiCaffeine malate, all dosed at 100mg. DMHA, aka Octodrine, is becoming wildly popular and is a replacement to the formerly popular DMAA. It's an amphetamine mimicking stimulant that works great in the gym, but some users have complained of crashing. From there we have the 100g of standard caffeine anhydrous which is just wonderful stuff as an ingredient goes but will lead to a crash pretty reliably. Caffeine Citrate is a 1:1 ratio typically, and normally used to treat breathing problems in premature babies. For the purpose of being a workout supplement, that may translate, but I'm not sure that it would have any additional effects for a healthy adult beyond the typical CNS response to caffeine. Lastly DiCaffeine Malate of Infinergy has added benefits of making caffeine less harsh on the digestive system, while aiding the effectiveness of anhydrous.

The "Precision Focus Formula" is where all the nootropics are housed. You've got 350mg of NALT, one of the most popular nootropics used now for everything from cognition to focus to well-being to not being as sensitive to cold. Theanine (250mg) is meant to continue aiding in mental clarity and well being. Adranifil is particularly interesting. It's only 30mg, but this is the derivative of modafinil, the active ingredient in Provigil. I've never seen this in a supplement, and at this dose I'm not sure how much it will do, but Provigil itself is pretty nuts. You take it and are simply awake for the next 12-15 hours no matter how boring whatever you're doing is. Yohimbine HCL isn't really a nootropic and is more commonly used for fat burning. In this setting I believe it helps with absorption. Lastly, vinpocetine is meant to aid in all the classic nootropic things of increasing cognition, the feeling of well-being, etc., but 5mg is considered a low dose and there is only 2mg in here.

Last are the "intensifiers"; a various assortment of good things. Maca root is a classic natural test booster, but at 25mg the effects will be minimal as well. Niacin is going to aid in adding to the tingly feeling of the beta alanine and make you heat up. At 25mg you should feel these effects. Beet Root will aid in increasing pump levels, but is kept at a low dose of 20mg here. Lastly, White Willow Bark will help prevent or correct erythema and stop migraines, but you'd probably need 5x the 10mg dose in 12gauge to really have those effects.
    Long story short 12 gauge is loaded.

I mentioned that you all would probably think I'm drunk because of the low overall rating despite the sky high effectiveness and price ratings. This is why.
    Dosing: 20 minutes before your workout, on the way into your workout, whatever-this stuff kicks in quick. 1 scoop will do the trick.

Mixability: My batch of 12 gauge was so clumpy that I literally had to just reach into the bag, grab nuggets of PWO and stuff them into the scooper until I had a little tiny hockey puck of powder. Not surprisingly, it took me like 10 minutes of non-stop shaking to get the chunks broken down enough to even be suspended.

Taste: I know these guys are aware the taste of 12 gauge isn't great, but after reading the other reviews I'm wondering if I got a bad batch. It literally tasted and smelled like stomach acid. I tried to drink it on its own a few times but never managed to be able to. To get it down at all I had to mix it with something else like powdered BCAAs, plug my nose, and drink as fast as possible. It was simply brutal.

I consider 12 gauge to be one of the most ridiculously loaded, high intensity PWOs I've ever taken. If you take any given ingredient you can probably find it in a greater amount in other top-end PWOs but in collaboration, it's peerless. I felt like from the moment I gulped it down I felt a rush of energy. Throughout my workout it just kept coming. Every time I felt like I was falling off and losing some energy it was like something else would hit me. I had cold chills, tingles, I was flush, I was pushing heavy weight better than ever, and I was laser focused. The sweat was absurd. I actually felt bad. I normally get a good sweat going as is, but when crushing the weights on 12 gauge I kind of felt like a super jacked up slug, but instead of leaving a trail of slime as I moved around it was a trail of sweat. Kind of a weird analogy to say the least, but I kid you not-unprecedented levels of sweat. I loved it but I'm pretty sure I just grossed everyone else out.

The first few workouts were almost a little too intense. After those first few though, things kind of settled down and I knew what to expect. 12 gauge delivered reliably.

As far as pumps go, it was exactly what I expected. I could see increased vascularity during my workout, but it took a little longer to achieve a full pump. It never hit the point some other pump-focused PWOs have that feature 6-8 grams of citrulline, for example. But it was serviceable to say the least.

One other thing worth noting was this was equally effective during cardio and weight training sessions. I could pump out a couple extra levels on the elliptical or kick it up a notch on the treadmill and had no issues with the boredom that usually plagues me in cardio sessions. Nothings better than when you can do some cardio and not absolutely hate your life or at best consider it a necessary evil, and actually enjoy it instead.
    I also experienced minimal crashing with 12 gauge. I always lift before work and each time I was able to complete my lift, get ready and go to work, and hit the ground running right away without a fall off.

Here you've got 30 servings for about $25 on Amazon. For the ingredient panel and effects that's a really competitive price. You've got all the perks of the upper echelon of PWOs but at a really manageable price.

Side Effects

Stomach issues were mainly it. I'm not sure if it was a result of the ingredients or the taste though, as it could really be either one. Regardless, they were minimal and typically just meant a 5-minute interruption to take care of business.

Conclusion

So if I'm the outlier with a bad batch that clumped and tasted like absolute garbage, then this is definitely something you need to try. If it is in fact something that everyone's experiencing then I really couldn't even recommend this to my worst enemy. At the end of the day the effectiveness was about as close to a 10/10 as you can get, but the fact that it's literally undrinkable makes it a deal breaker for me. Either way, until Micronamin changes the flavor of at least lemon-lime, expect to win AND lose when you go out and buy this.

Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
      October 9, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Pump
    • Increased Focus
    • Transparent Label
    • Increased Recovery
    • Hydration
    • A Little Expensive
    • Very Tart Flavor May Not Be Good To Some

Hi everyone, and thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for their patience as I get caught up here. When I claimed Hydra-Focus on the TROOPs page, it was because my interest had been piqued by the label. They are clearly not shy about blurring the line between intra and pre workout products and the ingredients they should have. I thought it could make for some seriously sustained pump sessions and boy, oh boy, was I right. They took a unique approach to what should be found in your shaker intra-workout and I think the strategy will pay off big for them with consumers.

-...

Typical Intraworkout: a few grams of BCAAs, maybe a 2:1:1 ratio, maybe some glutamine, heck maybe even a lil' taurine in there.

Hydra-Focus: Kitchen sink! Seriously... it's a ton of stuff and it's all fully disclosed and takes hydra focus well out of the realm of your typical Intra-Workout.

A couple quickies: sodium (220mg) and potassium (170mg). These aren't huge doses of either, but respectable and enough to make a dent. Sodium is important in helping your body retain water, and potassium is important to prevent or alleviate cramping. You'd really need significantly more of both to make a real impact, but these aren't your headliners when you look at the label and only serve as part of the supporting cast.

Citrulline Malate: 4g; That dose of 4g knocks the socks off a lot of PWOs I've seen. Huge props to Mind Muscle for this one. It's most likely a 1:1 ratio leaving 2g of pure citrulline, but in conjunction with your PWO you're going to be quite swollen; and on it's own, you'll get a nice aid in blood flow as the citrulline works to increase your body's NO levels and dilates your blood vessels.

Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine: I'll clump all three together as your essential BCAAs. They always come to the party in tandem and none are as fun without the others in tow. You're looking at a solid 7g here total in a 2:1:1 blend. Literally, this alone is what constitutes most intra-workouts. They'll be helpful in shortening your recovery time between sets and decreasing DOMS between sessions.

Glutamine: The black sheep of the intra-game? Maybe. But I love it. You see a lot of Glutamine haters on the boards and I have no idea why. When you train hard your glutamine levels drop significantly. So, while you can get it in food fairly regularly, the likelihood of you really ingesting enough of it to make an impact is slim. Additional supplementation is necessary. 2.5g is not a huge dose, but it's enough to make an impact. You can take up to 15g per day, but I've always fared well with 5g when it's part of my rotation. Other people respond differently, but I weigh over 200lbs and so that should have an effect on most folks.

N-Acety-L-Tyrosine (NALT): Here's where things get weird (in a good way). Now we're crossing the threshold of Mind Muscle not just being concerned with your physical ability to recover and attack the plates, but also your mental clarity and focus. NALT is a hugely popular nootropic and it can have a big impact on your mindset. It's function all revolves around adrenaline processing and dopamine. It can help your memory stay sharp under stress, improve cognition, heighten a feeling of well-being, and even trick you into feeling warmer than you should. 1g in here is a lot. Some studies I've seen have relied on 350mg/day and documented positive effects. According to examine.com the ideal dose is 100-150mg/kg of body weight. That would be about 10g for me so I suppose it must just have a wide range where it can be effective.

Choline Bitartrate: I'll dock Mind Muscle one on this, but give the A for effort. Choline can be effective as a nootropic as well, but its preferred form would be as Alpha GPC. In this form there aren't currently any studies that signify a major effect. 500mg here.

Raw Coconut Water Concentrate: This is going to help put the Hydration in Hydra-Focus. They say concentrates aren't as good as the fresh stuff, but considering the fresh stuff is wet.... not sure how that would work surrounded by powders. Probably not too well. In any case, this stuff is going to be really helpful in keeping your body stocked up in electrolytes and keep running. 500mg total in here. I'm not entirely sure what the recommended dose would be but I doubt you can have too much and 500mg sounds reasonable.

This is meant to be consumed during your workout. It comes with a giant scooper in a big tub. I never had any issues with mixing whatsoever.
    I received "Orange Smarty" flavor. I think it was their only flavor at the time, but now they also offer "Blue Slush"! It tasted exactly like an orange smarty. It was pretty cool to be so on-point with the flavor, the only problem was I didn't really want to drink orange smarty[ie?]s.
    However, it started to grow on me over time. I actually really liked it when I started to water it down a lot, so then I started just splitting my dose up further. By the end of the tub I looked forward to the flavor.

When I stacked this with a PWO that also had pump ingredients, the results were out of this world. When I stacked it with a PWO without pump ingredients, it still put up a good effort. This could easily be used as a sole pump product for some, but anyone with a tolerance established will only one to use it in conjunction with other pump stuff... assuming that's the effect they're looking for.

As for the NALT effects, it was awesome. It did a great job of helping me dial into the workout and stay focused. The only exception to this is what I'll address in the side effects section. Besides that I was able to get in and get right to work. I'd move from set to set and lift to lift without losing a beat except to catch my breath.

Recovery between sets and post workout was noticeably diminished and this shouldn't be a surprise. Between the healthy dose of BCAAs and Glutamine, and the vein-dilating dose of Citrulline to help them fly around to your muscles, it's the likely result.

I believe this is only available on Mind Muscle Nutrition's website right now. It's marked down from $45 to $35 and honestly, I think that's where they need to keep it. $35 is a fair price for this with 30 servings. It's kind of in a category of its own, so it might get hurt when competing as a BCAA drink, but it's really much more than that.

Side Effects

The only side I encountered was a rush to the bathroom at some point during the workout. That was only a problem when I stacked this with other pump ingredients. Well worth it.

Conclusion

The only thing I'd like to see is for the choline bitrate be replaced by alpha-gpc. If Mind Muscle can find a way to do that without raising the price that'll be a serious game changer. Even without that, it already is a bit game changing. I'd recommend you go give this stuff a shot!

Overall
    Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
      October 5, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar
    • All Natural
    • Improves Insulin Sensitivity
    • Improved Digestion

Hi everyone, I'm working hard to catch up on my reviews but certainly running up hill while doing so. I want to thank Nature Restore for their patience and say well done for a great product. Nature Restore seems to be killing the healthy supplements game, providing a host of natural ingredients for anything you may need to tackle the iron, slim the waistline, and more. This one I was skeptical on; it sat in the TROOPs dash for a while before I selected it but I was ultimately blown away by it effects!

GlucoseOne is powered by a 982mg pr...

GlucoseOne is powered by a 982mg proprietary blend of InnoSlim, Pine Bark Extract, Mulberry Leaf Extract, Gymnema Sylvestre Extract, Carcuma Longa Extract, and Coptis Chinensis Extract. Got all that? Great. What do they do?

InnoSlim: This is a name brand prop-blend unto itself that is basically AstraGin. Honestly, not sure of the difference between the two. Both consist of Panax Notoginseng Extract and Atragalus Root. It promotes weight loss by reducing glucose absorption levels and increases the ability for the body to oxidize fatty acids.

Pine Bark Extract: AKA Pycnogenol, this has benefits to general health, has anti-diabetic properties, and can also enhance nitric oxide levels. For the ladies, it's also been shown to assist in reducing the symptoms of endometriosis-- a disorder that effects the uterus. It has very reliable and note worthy effects in its ability to increase blood flow, reduce swelling, increase attention span and cognition, decrease sensory pain, decrease LDL cholesterol, improve skin quality, and improve overall mood. It's really one of those super drugs. I think it's heavily dosed in GlucoseOne because you really don't need much at all to be effective, and it's listed as the 2nd ingredient in the blend.

Mulberry Leaf Extract: AKA Morus Alba, this one's used to boost the immune system, has cognitive enhancing effects, and anti-cancer tendencies. It has also been shown in studies to provide minor improvements to skin quality.

Gymnema Sylvestre Extract: There isn't much research available on this one, but it has been used as a traditional medicine to control blood sugar level, lower lipid counts, and provide for general weight loss.

Carcuma Longa Extract: (the main bioactive ingredient in Tumeric) There isn't much research here either, but as a derivative of Tumeric we can glean the effects to include a long list of anti-diabetic, anti-alzheimers, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, pro-skin, pro-mental health; the list goes on-- count it as another super food.

Coptis Chinensis Extract: (AKA Goldthread plant) Very little research here, but seemingly effective in fighting digestive disorders, parasite infections and psoriasis.

Kind of a wild blend here. There are a lot of things that could be coined as homeopathic remedies, and really there isn't much that stands out to me besides the pine bark. However, in using other Nature Restore products, it seems the sum of their ingredients exceeds what you'd expect when looked at individually.

No taste, no mixing.

Dosing is 2 pills, 30 minutes before a large meal. Heed that directive!!

So as alluded to in the title, timing is everything with GlucoseOne-- at least in my experience. First time using it was AWESOME. I took it a solid 30-35 minutes prior to housing a pizza. Normally I'd regret my cheat day decision and lay uncomfortably on the couch for the next few hours. This time, I housed the pizza and, not only felt totally fine, but looked jacked as hell! My veins were huge! Bigger veinage than any PWO or pump supplement I've ever taken. Kinda useless when just doing the dishes, but still awesome.

The second time, I didn't have quite the effect. I took it more or less with my first bite. I still saw some of the effects, but not nearly to the same degree. My biggest struggle with this supplement on-going was remembering to take it right when I was starting to get hungry. When I did that, BOOM. When I didn't... boom. It was there, it was doing something, but I didn't feel like I'd been photoshopped to look more vascular like I did when I timed things right.

The other thing I noticed reliably was the absence of morning hunger pains when I'd take it the night before. I also noticed feeling more refreshed in the morning. Almost all of my bad meals are eaten at night (doubly bad, I know), but that's jut how my day goes. Eating the junk at night must make it harder for me to sleep while it's all being digested and this did a great job at stopping that entirely.

Really good: $18.95 on Amazon and Nature Restore's website for 30 servings. You can also get a 20% off coupon for your first order when ordering from the site. Given that I only really ate this during cheat meals or generally big meals, one bottle lasts a long time.

Side Effects

Nada

Conclusion

In terms of impact on you PR and reps, this isn't going to do much. In terms of feeling good, and being able to eat things once and a while that you'd normally feel guilty for, this is a godsend. It might have an impact as well if you take it for a big meal at lunch then lift at night, but I'm an AM lifter and always took it late. All the same I loved it and would definitely recommend anyone looking for a decent natural nutrient repartitioner give it a try!

9.2
      6.8
      Thanks to The Genius Brand for sending it out!
        September 25, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increase Strength
      • Muscle Fullness
      • Fat Loss
      • Huge Increase In Libido

The effectiveness of a natural Test Booster often depends on the user. As a rule of thumb, they aren't meant for folks in (at least) their late 20s. For me, I took my first NTB about a year ago now and quickly decided it was easily my favorite supplement category. NTBs usually have a gradual ramping up to full effectiveness, but Genius Test kicked in so quickly I was actually able to use it twice from 1 bottle; not fully, but i'll explain further what I mean.

Great lineup here...
      KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root: Ashwagandha is great stuff, and K...

Great lineup here...
      KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root: Ashwagandha is great stuff, and KSM-66 is its best version. Genius Tests touts itself as less of a testosterone booster and more of a male optimization supplement. This primary ingredient is in keeping with that marketing tactic. Ashwagandha won't cause your body to produce a ton of testosterone, but what it will do reliably is help reduce cortisol levels and keep hormones in a healthy balance. In my experience it has always been helpful in promoting sound mind, and aiding in keeping my energy levels high and recovery periods low. Altogether I just feel healthier, less moody, and more confident when supplementing with Ashwagandha.
      PrimaVie (Shilajit Extract): This is a male superfood that's growing in popularity. According to examine.com, it can have a minor impact on boosting super-antioxidant dimutase levels, increase follicle-stimulating hormone levels, decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol and increase HDL (good) cholesterol, and provide a minor increase in test levels and sperm quality. I'm happy to have all the above, thank you!
      Fenugreek Seed Extract: One of my favorite NTBs. This always seems to slim me down, dry me out, and boost the libido. In science it has shown a propensity to do all of those things during studies, and has demonstrated the ability to increase HDL Cholesterol, increase insulin sensitivity, reduce blood glucose levels, have a notable increase in libido, and for the ladies: can apparently double the level of milk production in nursing mothers.
      Quercetin: Quercetin is an ingredient that is less effective on its own, but becomes more effective in combination with other compounds; essentially reducing the need to use quite as much. Either way, it does have some very useful health benefits. It helps reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol and increase HDL (Good) cholesterol, and has a notable effect on reducing exercise-induced stress response.
      Diindolylmethane (DIM): More good stuff. It's been shown extensively that it regulates estrogen levels, but specifically, to keep them steady and without radical fluctuation in either direction. It will act as an aromatase inhibitor by actively targeting more potent forms of estrogen and preventing conversion of testosterone to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. A dose as low as 100mg has been shown decrease estrogen levels. Tread carefully though. DIM can go Benedict Arnold on you and switch sides to start upping estrogen levels. Make sure you don't run supplements with this compound for more than 6-weeks at a time.
      LJ-100 (longjack): This one's all about the bedroom and body-recomp. The most common effects include slight increases in power output and lean mass, slight reduction in cortisol levels along with an increase in general feelings of well-being, and an overall boost to any and all things related to intra-sheets performance.
      Boron Citrate: At just 10mgs in Genius Test, this stuff is effectively dosed and has shown clinical evidence of being able to boost free testosteron while reducing estrogen.

Altogether we have some common themes. There are ingredients in there to boost testosterone, but the ingredient panel as a whole seems to be more focused on overall health and well being. As we get into the effectiveness, you'll see that I think this stuff worked across the board.

No taste or mixability

Dosing: 4 pills daily, split throughout the day. 2 with your first meal, 2 later in the afternoon with food.

I was very impressed with this one. I initially thought I was doing a disservice to the product because my schedule had begun to get hectic and I kept taking 2 pills in the morning, then forgetting about the afternoon. Despite doing this, I started feeling the effects within days. I had more energy, less water retention, and a more prominent sense of confidence. Eventually I got my act together and started remembering the second dose. That's when the strength gains took off. I started repping significantly more, and needing much less recovery time. The bed room became a proving ground and overall both myself and my wife were very please at the effects. After about 3 weeks the effects started to level out and I started to notice a bit of acne starting. I figured I'd probably turned a corner with effectiveness and decided to cut my run. I noticed the fall off, let some time pass, then ran another test boosting product; this time not with natural ingredients. I hated it. I was shut down within days and I noticed I was actually losing some hair too; all without a noticeable increase in strength. So, I cut that out and tried to run a pct. The pct wasn't working so I threw in the Genius Test for the few days I had left. I stuck to 2-pills a day and within 48-hours my libido started to return and my hair stopped falling out. If I wasn't happy with Genius Test already, I certainly was at this point!!

Here's my only negative for Genius Test: It's too expensive.

The going rate looks to be $57.99 for 30 servings.

I do think you can stretch the servings to last longer and I recognize they are using many name-brand products, but I just have a hard time justifying the cost here.

Side Effects

Slight acne developing at the top end of the dose and at the end of the run.

Conclusion

Overall I really liked this stuff and $60 isn't a lot for you to spend, I'd say give it a shot. You'll notice yourself lean out quickly, strength will increase, and you'll feel great overall. Just make sure you have a partner around that can help you subdue your urges to start humping legs. Follow me? Thanks for letting me try this stuff and keep up the good work Genius!!

Overall
      Overall
      2.0
      2.0
      Thanks to Primal Muscle for sending it out!
        September 21, 2017

Cons:

Not long ago, an article was published on SR.com that detailed common threads you'll find within a sector of the supplement industry that preys on mis-/under-informed consumers by making outrageous claims of effectiveness backed by stock model athletes, useless misleading graphs, and vague/unsubstantiated claims. Primal Muscle seems to hit on everything you'd expect to see from a scam product. Even the literature that comes with the product alludes to the fact that the Tridenosen product, at least, can't be effective when you read between the lines.

----Ingredient...

Tridenosen's "active" ingredients are housed in a 1012mg (~1g) proprietary blend. It consists of:
        - Alpha AKG
        - Adenosine 5'-Triphosphate (ATP)
        - Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)

Alpha AKG: This is actually good stuff. Supplementing with it will help increase nitric oxide levels in the blood, leading to more vascularity, lower blood pressure, and more nutrients reaching your muscles in a shorter time frame. The end result is shorter recovery time, fewer DOMs, and an increase in endurance. To be effective, you really need 1500-3500 mg. Unfortunately, you aren't getting that here. What you are getting, is maybe just enough to get your veins to pop for a short period of time and make you think something's happening. But, that's only going to be the case if you're uninformed and inexperienced with taking supplements created to boost Nitric Oxide levels.

CoQ10: Also good stuff. This is good for your heart, will help with endurance, and could help you lose some weight too. Recommended doses are between 50mg and 1200mg daily for adults. It's possible you're getting an effective dose in tridenosen, but it seems unlikely because of the other characteristics of the supplement in general.

ATP: Now, this is great stuff-- essential to life type stuff. Unfortunately, it's has no oral bioavailability. You might as well eat sawdust pills. Your body uses ATP to provide energy to the body at the cellular level, but it creates it itself and really needs no help in doing so. Supplementation of ATP has been done in the past and still happens currently, mainly on horses, but always through injection.

Pills- no taste or mixing

Dosing: 2 pills, 2-4 times daily.

This did nothing. It probably won't do anything for you either. If anything, you might see a slight increase in vascularity if you are particularly responsive to Arginine, but even that is unlikely. Even in their marketing brochure, which claims this is more powerful than steroids, it's obvious their "science" can't work. Here's a direct quote: "What these brilliant scientists did was coat the ATP molecules with a "PH balanced" pharmaceutical coating that protects the fragile ATP molecules from being destroyed by stomach acids." Well, if your stomach acids are responsible for breaking down food and supplements into compounds ready for absorption, wouldn't that dictate that preventing them from being broken down means they'll pass right through you? The results would incline you to say yes.

What's more is that their entire marketing strategy is geared towards one-time commitments. For example, they offer a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, but never disclose what will happen if you aren't satisfied. They also offer a free first bottle if you "subscribe and save"-- but you're on the hook for shipping either way. Even their models and success stories are from paid users. Read the fine print: "the people featured have been remunerated" (paid).

If this cost a dollar it would be too much. If it was free it still isn't worth the pills. What does it really cost? $65 marked down from $120... Ha!

Side Effects

Conclusion

I'm not surprised this didn't do anything; but if you buy this after reading this review, you shouldn't be. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews on Amazon-- there are over 100 positive ones. The real science doesn't lie that this stuff won't work.

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
          August 12, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Great Pump
        • Great Dosages
        • Clinical Dosing For Ingredients
        • Too Sweet

Hi Everyone, I'm here with a review on what must be one of the most hyped up supplements of 2017-- and for good reason! Thanks to RedCon1 for being a supporter of the TROOPs program, and I hope we've been able to deliver some good insight for potential consumers and Redcon1 themselves. This stuff is a legit preworkout that needs to be tried!

I've decided to try a new approach to ingredients sections. I found that with preworkouts and multivitamins especially, the ingredients can be a little overwhelming. I'd been finding myself focusing only on key ingredients in these situations, and I think that had a negative impact on the review overall. Going forward, I will be listing out each ingredient with its intended effects then saving these to a library for quicker input and more thoroughness in the ingredients section.

Citrulline Malate - I'm assuming this is a 1:1 mix, otherwise I'm sure Redcon would've made note of it being 2:1. Citrulline is great for pumps and once ingested is converted to arginine in the kidneys. It is more effective than consuming straight arginine. Total War includes 6g of this stuff which is a very solid dose. The only PWO I think I've seen with more than that was Nutrex's Outlift at 8g. According to studies, Citrulline will have a noticeable effect in decreasing muscle soreness and fatigue, and a minor drop in blood pressure (due to vein expansion). It also causes a noticeable increase in nitric oxide levels and training volume, and a minor increase in overall bloodflow.

Beta Alanine - Clinical dosing of BA calls for 3.2g. That's exactly what we get in Total War. Beta Alanine comes into play after anaerobic exercise has transitioned to aerobic exercise, after 60 seconds or so of continuous stress on the muscles. It helps to buffer acid build up so that immediate muscle soreness is less noticeable. It's a great ingredient for cardio-minded workouts, including HIIT or timed circuit training.

Agmatine Sulfate - As arginine is a metabolite of citrulline, agmatine is a metabolite of arginine. You and I will want to use agmatine because of its effect on eliminating governors that limit nitric oxide levels and increased vascularity, but it's also used to alleviate neuropathic pain and treat drug addiction and depression. In fact, it's most promising study shows a drastic decrease in depression with patients dosing 2-3g. One little thing to note for the greenies... apparently agmatine is a good thing to take if you're going to smoke some weed. According to examine.com it enhances signaling to your CB1 cannabinoid receptor. Sweeeet duuuuuude...

Taurine - Taurine is important stuff. With all the pump products in a product like Total War, you could easily get too pumped! Taurine helps prevent that. It's great for staving off cramps, can increase blood flow significantly, and can slightly increase your overall exercise capacity.

Caffeine Anhydrous - Yummy caffeine. Total War hits you with 250g. That's my personal sweet spot where I'm wide awake and ready to go, but don't feel like a cracked out squirrel. Caffeine Anhydrous is probably the most common stimulant out there, and it basically improves your ability to do anything-- to run, lift, think, stay awake, reason, work... You get it. Personally, I think I'd just shrivel up into a raisin without it. But be careful, too much caffeine can leave you jittery, increase your heart rate and blood pressure, and increase your cortisol levels and anxiety.

N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate - What now? Maybe you've heard of Eria Jarensis? Well this is basically it's active compound. Its molecular structure is similar to DMAA, making it a potent, but not overwhelming stimulant

2 Aminoisoheptaine - AKA DMHA, AKA Octodrine, this is another twin (sorta) of DMAA and stimulant. There isn't a ton of research out there yet, as it's still relatively new to the supplement world. What we do know is that is wakes you the F*** up and gets you moving! Sides are similar to caffeine and you shouldn't exceed 300mg.

Di-Caffeine Malate - Here we have caffeine fused with malic acid, typically in a 3:1 ratio. Ever take a PWO loaded with caffeine only to find yourself jacked up in a bathroom stall? This is Total War's method to prevent that. The malic acid works to prevent digestive issues in the stomach. Through personal experience it also seems to last longer and have less of a crashing effect than caffeine.

Theobroma Cocao extract - AKA Theobromine (I think?). This is a common, but minor stimulant. It won't cause quite the crash that you may get with caffeine or DMHA, and I think that the intent here is to lessen the crash of Total War overall.

Higenamine - This is a anti-asthmatic and fat burner that's banned by most competitive sports organizations. It's a natural compound, and there aren't a ton of studies on it from what I can find. It stimulates receptors that spark lypolisis and triggers the body to burn fat.

Bioperine - This is black pepper extract, and it's mainly used in supplements to increase absorption and make the ingredients more biologically available to use.

As a cumulative group, every one of Total War's ingredients are effectively dosed. If you cross reference with a site like Examine.com you'll find that most ingredient doses fall right in the middle of their effective range. That's great to see.

Mixability: No problems at all, and no noticeable settling. I always mixed this with a shaker.

Dosing: 1 scoop 20-30 minutes before working out. Never exceed 1 scoop.

Taste: Meh... I wasn't crazy about the flavor. I requested and received sour gummy bear because I can't stand overly sweet PWOs. But, that's exactly what this was. I found that it was actually sweeter than Vaxxen Lab's Fulcrum Bombsicle flavor. That was pretty surprising. However, in general it wasn't really bad. Just too sweet for my taste. I never had a problem drinking it though.

A few days ago I saw someone on here write about how some PWOs take time to really kick in. That was kind of my experience with Total War. While I did feel an immediate boost and got a decent workout, after a week or so of taking it daily it continued to get better. I'll break it down by category in terms of effectiveness:

Energy: 6-8/10 - If 5 is having no trouble getting out the door, but not really being jacked up at all, the first few days were a 6. I just had a little extra energy. By day 7 I was at a solid 8. Wide eyed and ready to hit the weights. The energy levels were smooth, never spiking, and with no real crash afterwards. It's a level of stimulant that newbies would likely be pretty shocked by, but old PWO vets would find just above average. I thought it was perfect for me after a week or so.

Pumps: 7/10 - It wasn't the craziest pump experience I've had, but it was respectable. Surface veins were out immediately and close to maximum dilation, but none of the tougher veins to pop were showing like in my chest, shoulders, lower abs, or legs. It was enough to have great recovery time and decreased muscle soreness, but never groundbreaking.

Focus: N/A - I can never really rate this one because I take adderall daily, so the review wouldn't be fair. I never really notice much effectiveness in this section because everything has a fall off if I don't take it in conjunction with the adderall and when I do I just feel normal.

Crash: 9/10 - Never experienced much of a crash at all while taking this

Strength: 8/10 - It's tough to achieve a 10/10 without creatine and Alpha GPC, but generally speaking I felt strong while taking it. There were a lot of other things at play in my stack, but I felt comfortable hitting that extra rep or two with each lift.

The best price I found for this was at Amazon for $31.67. Not bad, still over $1/serving, but not by much at all. For the effectiveness and the full 30 servings, I think it's fair. Keep in mind that you'll also want to cycle off high stim PWOs like this, so it's not like it will cost you that much every month. Also, Redcon is great about discounts. Keep an eye out for this stuff on fitnessdealnews.com or priceplow.com. Sometimes their reps will even text you to offer deals.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall I'm thrilled I had a chance to try this stuff, and I've already started recommending it to friends and coworkers who ask me for suggestions. I'd say it lands squarely among my top-3 PWOs along with Nutrex Outlift and Vaxxen Labs Fulcrum. If you're in the market for a well-rounded, high stim choice that won't leave you jamming in the bathroom stall with GI issues, this is a good choice!

Thanks to IdealRaw for sending it out!
          July 30, 2017

• Gut Health Support
        • Immunity Enhancement

Per my M.O. of late, my apologies to IdealRaw for being slow to get to this review. Simultaneously, thank you for giving me a shot to try this unique supplement. IdealRaw posted a host of products to the troopers dash when this came out, and with the results of these little capsules, I'm sorry I didn't claim more! Without further adieu, let's take a look at this shroom-based wellness concoction...

On the cover label of Defense we've got a picture of ginger root with some mushrooms and turmeric. However, there's a lot more at play here. You do have a fungus base of 3 types of mushrooms, so let's start there: Reishi, Shiitake, and Maitake mushrooms are all equally represented at 100mg.
          > Reishi mushrooms are funny looking flat fungi that grow on trees. They can grow to be quite large and have a waxy outer membrane that almost makes them look like glazed pottery. Benefits include defense against tumor growth and cancer, liver detoxification, heart health and blood pressure balancing, hormone balancing, diabetes prevention, prevention of allergies and asthma, and reduced risk for viruses and infections.
          > Shiitake mushrooms also grow on wood, and are more typical-looking mushrooms that have a sort of furry looking outer membrane. They're very common in cooking and provide benefits that include an ability to fight obesity, support immune function, destroy cancerous cells, support cardiovascular health, serve as an antimicrobial, balance hormones and boost brain function, and promote skin health.
          > Maitake mushrooms are the strangest looking of the bunch, also known as the hen of the wood (I'm noticing a theme here), they grow on trees and sort of look like a bunch of tail feathers. They provide similar benefits as the other two, including being a good source of vitamin D, disruption of cancer progression and an ability to aid in prevention, immune system health, antioxidant, and it's natural alpha-glucosidase inhibitors can aid in stopping the progression or onset of diabetes.

These were the most unique ingredients contained in Defense.

Also present are a host of other whole body wellness staples. For example, Ashwagandha root. It isn't very heavily dosed, but Ashwagandha can promote healthy testosterone levels and reduce cortisol levels to fight stress. Also, Turmeric at a 4:1 extract ratio and 400mg overall. Turmeric has gained notoriety of late, because it seems to heal everything. It fights stress, improves skin, is an antioxidant, fights cancer, is an antidepressant, anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory... and all this while running a multi-billion dollar conglomerate. No wait, that one was Batman. Jokes aside, one quick side note on turmeric for the parents of picky eaters... I discovered that if my 3 year old won't eat something, I can sprinkle some turmeric on top, turn it yellow, and tell him it's minion food. Then it gets eaten right away. If your kids won't eat and are obsessed with those little yellow pill people... try it out!

A healthy dose of zinc, 50mg, is more than I see in my ZMA by ON (30mg in that one).

Ginger Root at 50mg is an anti-inflammatory, prevents/stops nausea, helps arthritis, reduces risk of heart disease, again, the list goes on.

I could continue, but instead I've posted the label. The ingredients all kind of follow the same trend: anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, blood-glucose support, healthy hormone levels, cortisol reduction, etc.

It's a blend that goes beyond virus and infection protection and looks at the whole health of the user's mind and body.

3 pills daily. I took them at breakfast. There was a little bit of a funkiness to the pills themselves each time you took them, but it wasn't at all overwhelming.

This is a tough supplement to gauge. Luckily I had all this time off from it to determine where it may have had the most direct impact. However prior to getting to that, I'll say this: when I started taking this, I'd just picked up a cold from my kid. I started this within 24-hours of getting to the point where I realized it definitely wasn't allergies and that the feverish achy feeling was real. Within another 36 hours all my symptoms were gone. Mind you, I was exercising, sweating out the bad stuff, and drinking lots of fluid, but that's par for the course any time I get sick. This definitely seemed to assist.

Besides that, I can't say I noticed anything eye-opening when taking it. However after I stopped I noticed some fall offs. First was wakefulness. I stacked this with Gotu Kola, so there may be some confusion there as far as which to attribute this too, but both probably helped. Since ending, I've been a little more tired as my alarm goes off each morning, and get a little more fatigued in the afternoon. I also noticed myself second guessing my decisions more, blaming myself more, and in general having a bit of fall off from the alpha dog mindset. I've since added in ashwagandha and ginger from other sources and its returned. I think they were the responsible ingredients for that.

$39.99 for 60 servings at IdealRaw.com. That's a very fair price for the benefits. Take that $0.66/serving pricetag all day.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, this stuff seemed to do a lot. I felt better mentally and physically while taking it. When you have a demanding job, or just demand the most from yourself, you really can't afford to have a let down. This stuff will assist. It has everything you need to feel, look and be healthy, inside and out. It's a unique blend of ingredients that I've never seen elsewhere, and it's worth exploring for anyone. Thanks again IdealRaw, this stuff was great and I look forward to seeing what you come out with next!

Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
            July 28, 2017

• Leaning Effect
          • No Way To Measure A Serving From The Bottle
          • Minor GI Issues

Hi everyone. I think I'm due an apology for my late reviews. I'm trying my best to keep up with work, wife, kids, and life... I think I'm losing. Regardless, I'm excited to review RC's L-Carnitine 3000, especially because the reviews have been all over the place. Carnitine is funny stuff. You seem to either love it or hate it; it works or it doesn't. For me, it works, and it works quick. This was also my first RC product and I was excited to try the brand of the legend himself.

Straight liquid L-Carnitine at a whopping 3g dose.

Swe...

Straight liquid L-Carnitine at a whopping 3g dose.

Sweetened with sucralose.

Dosing: 1 tbsp, 1 time daily is more than enough. Maybe every other day even, or 2 on 1 off. It depends on how you respond.
          Mixability is up to you. I had fun with this. I had the green apple flavor and played around taking it straight, mixing in ice water, mixing with juice, every time it worked well-- this is a clear viscous liquid.
          Taste: Candy is the best way to describe it. The green apple flavor I received tasted just like a jolly rancher. I spent the first half of the bottle taking it as a shot and thought it was great. It was very sweet yet tart and if you thought of it as candy it was really tasty. Mixing with water or drinks seemed to actually make the taste more pronounced. A few times I drank it on the rocks and that was nice too. Half the fun was actually thinking of new ways to ingest the stuff!

So, as I stated, not everyone responds to Carnitine. On Examine.com they claim it's completely ineffective unless your deficient. Personal experience would make me doubt that. I always respond to carnitine, and I respond quickly. For me it does two things reliably: Provide mild, smooth energy and makes a dent in belly fat. I can't find any research on it, but Carnitine in general seems to have a repartitioning effect on me too. If I take it before a major cheat meal I just seem to have less bloating the following morning.

I took this at night by mistake, not thinking on one occasion and it had me tossing and turning for a couple hours. It's a crappy way to measure the effectiveness of the energy boost, but it did make it's efficacy clear. Typically, I was taking it in the morning, after my workout and before I headed to work. I would have already had some PWO a couple hours earlier, and it seemed to effectively stave off any crashes of any kind. However, I can't really attest to added energy in the gym because of the timing. Even if I took it before, the results would be clouded by the stimulants in the PWO.

As far as weight-loss goes, I did have some overlap with other products; so to ensure I was measuring the effectiveness of the weight loss component accurately, I took time off here and there to see if I noticed a fall off. I know this works for me because of how quickly I respond to this stuff. I did notice a fall off. In my first week (I'm already lean to begin with FYI <7% bf), I noticed that by day 5 I was feeling surface veins in my lower abs. By day 7 those veins were visible. I then took some time off of it, ate normally, and returned to normal bf% within 2-3 days. I continued that cycle throughout the bottle. I actually don't like being too, too skinny. It makes me too susceptible to injury and I'm not crazy about how it looks either. Regardless, the Carnitine was clearly having an impact on my weight. The scale would drop in conjunction too. Over the course of 7 days I'd drop from 225 to 218. Normally I fluctuate between 225 and 222. This stuff just always kept it on the lower end between 218 and 222. If I'd run the full month without breaks, I can only imagine where it would drop to. I didn't want to find out.

This is a great value for what you're getting. The best price I saw was on Muscle & Strength's website at $15.99 for 31 servings. That's $0.52/serving. Not bad at all for the fact that it's a superdosed liquid. This is a premium Carnitine any way you look at it.

Side Effects

There was one slight side effect. That ties into the apparent effects of repartitioning I mentioned earlier. Quick science lesson on the method by which Carnitine works: it doesn't really induce ketosis, but it does help shuttle triglycerides (fat cells) into the cellular mitochondria to be used for energy. Normally, carbs are your body's #1 energy source. With that in mind, if I'd take this before a big cheat meal (usually buff chick pizza for me), I'd find myself spending some time on the porcelain throne afterwards through the next day. The only thing I can attest this to is my body shuttling the carbs out of the digestive system instead of using them for energy, and retaining the fat molecules to use instead. I know one reviewer said he had major problems with this, but for me it was minor at best.

2nd thing- not really a side... stickiness. This stuff will get very sticky if you let it dry on a spoon or on your counter. Avoid that!

Conclusion

The deal here is you need to be a responder. If you are, this stuff is great. If you aren't, that isn't going to change, I don't think. If you don't know, give it a shot and find out. I can't think of a tastier way to take in carnitine... well maybe I can, but until I see carnitine gummy bears, this is going to be the closest thing. Thanks to RC for giving me a chance to try this stuff. Much appreciated and I will probably go back for more very soon!

Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!
            July 22, 2017

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Reduced Fatigue
          • Increased Vascularity
          • Inexpensive
          • Natural

What's up SR- Today we're going to be taking a look at Nature Restore's Gotu Kola 500. This is basically one of those ancient Asian remedies, and it's supposed to help with a host of ailments including poor circulation, low energy, and depression/anxiety. How does it stack up when added to the diet of a westerner? Let's see...

Nature Restore is doing things a bit differently than others in the supplement industry. They're mainly focusing on 1 ingredient, natural herbs and powders, delivered in capsules. With that, this is just straight up Gotu Kola with 90, 500mg capsules.

No taste- No mixing.

Slight grassy aftertaste.

3 pills daily. I took them in the morning with food.

I noticed this working most in two areas: circulation and energy. There was nothing profoundly noticeable at any time, but rather it was a slowly building cumulative effect that became apparent more towards the end of the bottle.

The first thing I noticed was the vascularity increase. Instead of this coming in waves when I had just worked out or eaten carbs, I was more vascular at all times. When I did take something to compound the vascularity it became much more effective. Since finishing the bottle I've seen a visible decrease in surface veins while at rest.

The second thing I noticed was the energy. This was most apparent when my alarm would go off. About 20 days in I stopped hitting snooze, ever. I'd wake up at 5am no problem on 5-6 hours sleep most nights. It wasn't as though I didn't have any cobwebs to shake off, but I didn't have trouble lifting my head off the pillow and sitting up (always the hardest part). Throughout the day I wouldn't take notice of it either, but in hindsight I had to take in less caffeine throughout the day, and the afternoons didn't bring on quite as much of a crash after lunch. It would have been nice to have kept this going with a second or third bottle, but I did let myself run out.

I didn't notice any major changes in mood or behavior. But I'm pretty easy going in general and don't have much in the way of anxiety or depressed thoughts normally. However, in the winter I do, so I might pick up another bottle then to see how it combats those.

This stuff is cheap! Right now on Amazon you can buy it for $12.95. That's for 90 pills or 30 servings-- That's less than $0.45/serving! It's not a game changer by any means, but if you're an early riser and struggle with it at times, it's worth the cost of admission.

Side Effects

None at all.

Conclusion

Altogether this isn't the most exciting supplement in the world, but it did seem to work. To clarify what I mean by that... I really needed to stop taking it to notice the effects, as opposed to them being immediately apparent. There's nothing wrong with that, but I do think it's important to understand that this is something that simply builds up over time. At the price point this is selling for, I think it's a great option for someone that wants a little more energy throughout the day without relying on stimulants and the ups and downs that go along with them. Thank you NR for letting me test this stuff out and for being such stalwart contributors to SR. I really like this brand and think big things could be in store for them.

Thanks to AurumRX for sending it out!
            July 21, 2017

• Basic Profile
          • Fully Disclosed Ingredient Label

For the second time in a row, ArumRX has put together a supplement that I thought would be OK then totally went above and beyond my expectations-- especially in the flavor department. They're a relative newcomer out of Staten Island and I've really enjoyed both products I've tested by them. While taking this, I used 95%(ish) as a PWO for my morning lifts, then brought it to the office with me to finish as a replacement for coffee. It really shined in both settings and the thermogenic effects were off the charts when truly isolated.

Each ...

Each scoop contains 175mg of caffeine, 1g Beta Alanine, 1500mg Carnitine (50% Tartrate), and a proprietary blend with Tyrosine, Green Tea, and Yohimbe.

One thing I think would actually be nice is if they scaled BACK the caffeine and carnitine per scoop. If you had 150mg caffeine and 500mg Carnitine in each scoop, you could actually do a 3 scoop serving like the old NOXplode and max out at 450mg of caffeine and stay at 1500mg of Carnitine, but with an effective 3g Beta Alanine serving. Just a thought though. It would be nice to have closer to 3g of the BA there.

Dosing: 1 scoop standalone, or 2 scoops 20 minutes before a workout
            Mixability was great. Never any settling after a few shakes.
            Taste was incredible. In my opinion, lemonade flavored supplement powders usually suck. But this one was delicious. I believe the raspberry lemonade is their only flavor and that's fine by me. I'd order it again. I actually gave a buddy a scoop one day too and he said it might be the best tasting thing he's ever had-- period. It's that pineapple fruit powder man, I'm telling you. Everyone else needs to get on that wagon!!

In all honesty, I was not looking forward to starting this. I was just coming off of Fulcrum by Vaxxen labs which just had a laundry list of pump stuff, stim stuff, brain stuff, you name it. I just didn't think it could compare-- it was a tough act to follow to say the least. But it killed it! It was the most clean unadulterated PWO experience I've had in a long time. The thermogenic was very effective and I had a great sweat going every session. The caffeine was just straight anhydrous and hits you straight away, and with just 2g at 2 scoops I was definitely able to feel the tingles from the beta alanine. I wouldn't say I had the crazy pumps that come along with a citrulline laden PWO, nor the recovery time, but despite those ingredients not being included I still got great workouts in. I think the yohimbe and beta alanine really were able to standout without competition from a host of other ingredients.

Since the ingredient panel is so simple, I also used this as a replacement for coffee on a few occasions and loved it. I immediately felt the thermogenics kick in within 5 minutes, and energy spiked quickly. It stuck around most of the day, and while it did have a slight crash, it wasn't overwhelming like it can be with DMAA/DMHA.

Right now this is for sale on Amazon for 29.99. You're really going to want to do 2 scoops in most settings, so it breaks down to about $1/serving. I think that's actually a *little* high for such a simple ingredient panel, but it honestly tastes so good and was effective enough that I'm hesitant to complain at all. I think it's worthwhile. If you're able to do just 1 scoop, it's a steal. $.50/serving. Boom.

Side Effects

Nada. Nice thing about the simple ingredient panel-- nothing to send you running back to the locker room.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I'm really enjoying this new brand label and can't wait to see what else they come out with. This flagship PWO would be a great option for anyone, especially cardio-focused athletes looking for something that won't cause cramping. I highly recommend you give it a shot!