basorre

First Bloods

Completed Missions

Votes Cast

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

TROOPer Level

Total Reviews

Answers

Reputation

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. basorre will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 155 days.

Reviews by basorre

November 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fresh Breath

Demon Dust is a unique approach to getting a caffeine boost and fresh breath any time of the day.

Hello all! First off, I would like to say is that I love caffeine. I also love to have fresh breathe as well. So when I saw that there was a caffeine product that you didn't have to mix with water and it also was minty, I was on board. I work quite a bit so I figured id give it a shot and see if I could maintain my daily boost.

The only thing I do not care for on Insane labz products is the propriety blends that they use. I trust they know what they are doing, but I would love to see more of exactly how much of each is put into the mix. But with that said, Their stuff is pretty good.
    Demon Dust consists of the following ingredients:

Vitamin B3(Niacin) 10mg
    Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) 5000mcg

Demon Dust Blend 770 mg
    Beta-Alanine (muscular endurance)
    Caffeine Anhydrous (energy)
    Higenamine HCL (claims to reduce symptoms of asthma, but it's also believed to operate as a fat burner too.)
    Choline Bitartrate (improve nerve communication)
    Hordenine HCL (promotes fat loss)

Again, the exact doses are not known

The flavor that I chose was DCC Clown Mint. It was an extremely minty flavor that had a hint of spearmint and some other flavor that I could not determine. It was not bad at all.
    Mixing was simple. It was a powder that you put under your tongue.
    Dosing says you should take one scoop under your tongue and let it dissolve for 15-20 seconds before swallowing. Do not take more than one scoop in 24 hours.

While Demon Dust was not as a pre workout or anything in that caliber, it did have a few positive effects on me. First off, my breath smelled fantastic. I could not have asked for a better smell. Secondly, the caffeine amount had me up and going throughout the day. I did not get any itchiness associated with the beta alanine that I feared I would get so that was also a plus. I noticed too that I had more of a focus on things as I went throughout the day. My energy levels and mental fatigue usually start effecting me around 8pm every night. So during my break, I pulled out a tub of Demon Dust and had a scoop. It took roughly 20-30 minutes before I started to notice any effects other than the minty breath. I did not notice any crashing from it either.

8.0/10
    I gave it a pretty good rank on the value meter due to the fact that you can find it for around 20 dollars for 50 servings. Again this is not a pre workout, but mostly a caffeine boost.

Side Effects

I had no side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

Overall 6.0/10

To conclude, If you have any interest in products that are intended to give you energy boosts and are sick of taking pills or energy shots, try out Demon Dust. The flavor is good, it is inexpensive and it does give you energy.

Overall
    Thanks to Penta Nutrition for sending it out!
      November 8, 2018

Cons:

Xenocuts is a nice fat burner that does pretty much what it claims to do. From stopping Hanger pains to making me sweat, this pill did it.

First off I would like to thank Penta Nutrition and TROOPer program for allowing me the opportunity to try this product. I am 35 years old and struggle with weight loss and I saw this particular item and decided that this may be something to try out.

Aside from 100 MCG of Chromium and 200MG of Caffeine, xenocuts also lists its Penta Thermogenic Complex of 496MB
      ...

Thermogenic complex includes:

Hoodia gordonii Cactus (helps with appetite)
      Glucomannan (appetite suppressant)
      Green Tea Leaf (helps with weightloss, antioxidant)
      Theobromine (helps with hunger pains. No more Hangry days)
      Guarana Seed (stimulant)
      Cha de Burgre Leaf Powder (fights of hunger)
      maca root (rich in antioxidants)
      Caralluma fimbriata Cactus (appetite suppressant)
      L-Theanine (used for stress)
      Banaba Leaf (helps with diabetes and weight loss. Shown to possibly lower blood sugar)
      Pomegranate Fruit Powder (supports cardio)
      guggul (lowers blood cholesterol levels) and is also an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant compound.

This was in pill form and the taste was not noticed nor was mixing involved. Dosing suggests 1 pill up to two times per day, preferably with meals.

7.7/10
      I am not huge on taking fat burners. I prefer to drink pre workouts and energy drinks ect. However, I gained a few pounds back after my stomach illness subsided and it was devastating. While I was sick, I looked flat and ripped in the midsection and I was extremely happy (minus the being sick part). So when my problems subsided, the weight slowly creeped back up a few pounds. With the program I am currently doing, I am always hungry, always. Xenocuts helped me shed that weight back off and I was not as hungry as I was. I could tell there was a good amount of appetite suppressing ingredients in the blend to help me achieve this. The thermogenic effect was felt from day one as well. I went to the gym and did my HIT routine. By the end of it, you would have thought I took a shower. I was sweating pretty good. My energy levels were very good as well with this. I would take it roughly 45 minutes prior to training and hit the gym running. The only thing that I don't think it did was burn a whole lot of fat. I noticed that my stomach was smaller but I don't think it took out any fat only water weight. I am not complaining though. I think more weight could have been lost if I jumped on a treadmill more that twice per week. But that is not in my workouts so I did not.

7.0/10
      I looked around and at the time, I only found it on their website for 29.99. This is about typical for a fat burner and I will say that it is not that high of a price to me

Side Effects

I had no negative side effects with Xenocuts. I sweat like I was in a sauna and I was not hungry but those are good sides to me.

Conclusion

Overall Score

7.0/10

I gave Xenocuts a score of 7 due to the fact that it was affordable, I did lose the weight that I had gained back, and my gym workout was smooth and full of energy. Xenocuts is not a well known brand but it makes a good product that I think if you are in the market for a fat burner or an overall energy pill with a good appetite suppressant, then I would not hesitate to pick you up a bottle.

Overall
      (SR paid for product; VPX did not participate)
        November 7, 2018

• Jitters

A solid little caffeine shot with aminos added to the blend.

Good day to all! First I would like to thank the TROOPer program for allowing me the opportunity to try out this product. I am a energy booster/drink junkie. I have tried the original Redlines in the past and other similar energy shots, and decided that this would be a good product to try to add something different to my normal morning coffee routine.

A solid little caffeine shot with aminos added to the blend.

Redline does not only have caffeine it threw in a few other ingredients that help with the boost of energy you need.
      *This is for a 4 ounce serving(half a bottle) I was supplied with (4) 8 ounce bottles.

Electrolyte Matrix

L-Leucine

L-Valine

L-Isoleucine

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

Yohimbe Extract (Yohimbine may promote the release of nitric oxide.)

N-Methyl Tyramine (stimulant)

Yerba Mate ( one of the six commonly used stimulants in the world)

Evodia (usually used for stomach related issues.)

5-HTP Extract (5-HTP products are often marketed as being able to assist as. an antidepressant. a sleep aid. an appetite suppressant.)
      *Being a prop blend, not sure how effective the dosing of the ingredients are. *

For my experience, I was given Blue Razz flavor. It was a pretty good flavor. The only thing that I cant get over is how it reminded me of the fluoride packets we used to swish around in school. It may have been a psychological problem from my childhood. But other than that the flavor was great. It mixed extremely well. The liquid was literally clear so there was nothing floating in the container. The dosing was to take half a bottle (4 ounces) it also states on the bottle that you should only consume two ounces to assess tolerance. I did not do this for the fact that I have a high tolerance for caffeine and it didn't seem like it would be too strong to begin with.

I would take this when I went in to my second job. I work a full 8 hours in the office and then take an hour break and go into another job. I would drink my four ounces and head in to the grind. I will say, I did not get tired on my 4 hour shifts that I had worked. Energy level was extremely high. I felt a little jittery but I did not mind this because I hate going in to work and drag butt all evening long. With Redline It was not the case. I will say typically I would drink a band (also VPX) and go about my day. But since drinking Redline, I think I may go and by a few cases of these.

7.4/10
      Everywhere I looked had a 4 pack of bottles for around $10.00 per pack. This is a decent deal to me because running at a little over 2.50 per bottle. Your getting two servings per bottle which makes it pretty good to me.

Side Effects

The only side effect I had was that I was a tad jittery and I could not sleep initially at night. This was my fault on the sleeping, but the jitters did not effect my enjoyment of the product.

Conclusion

OVERALL

7.0/10
      I would like to say I was pleasantly surprised with the product that I tried out. I didn't expect to run up walls and blow out new half marathon records. But I did expect to see results as I have with other VPX products. If you are in the market for a little bit of an energy boost during a long shift or a gym routine, try out VPX Redline Xtreme.

4.5
      Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!
        November 2, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Libido Boost
      • Lacks That Umph

Maybe it was my high hopes, but I was not impressed with this Test booster.

Good day to all! First I would like to thank Loud Muscle Science and the TROOPer program for allowing me the opportunity to try out this product. I have been looking for a decent booster to help out with my gym routines and in my daily living. At 35, I have tried a few and Bionic Test RX caught my attention.

The ingredients are broken down by categories:

Maybe it was my high hopes, but I was not impressed with this Test booster.

The ingredients are broken down by categories:
      Red Blood Cells Volumization Blend, Libido Volumization Blend, and Estrogen Inhibitor Blend. The first two, appear to be prop blends.

Red blood Cell Volumization Blend: 200mg
      Wheat grass: Helps with blood, skin ect..
      Folic Acid,
      Vitamin B12: helps improve blood cells
      Sun Dried Spinach, antioxidant
      Chlorophylls: there are several things this ingredient does, one is that it promotes healthy iron levels in your blood.
      Oyster Shells: Calcium

libido volumization Blend: 1300MG(there really is no need to explain much about what the ingredients do. All are in a prop blend designed to increase your sex drive)
      Leuzea Carthamoides (helps overcome fatigue)
      Epicatechin (antioxidant that helps reduce Myostatin)
      Bulbine natalensis Extract(5:1) (The main function of this herb is on testosterone level. It increases testosterone level and decreases estrogen level significantly.)
      Epimedium(Horny Goat Weed 10% Icariin for ED)
      Tribulus Terrestris(40% Protodioscin & 60% Saponins) (The roots enhance libido and sexual well being without affecting testosterone while the fruits appear to be potently protective of organ function.)
      Mucuna Pruriens (It is the most powerful herbal aphrodisiac for increasing libido in men and women)
      Maca Extract (12:1) (It is medicinally used as a remedy for sexual dysfunction and infertility in men and women.)
      Ant Extract (20:1) (enhance the sexual performance for men and women, and to protect the liver.)
      Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract 35% Piperizine (aphrodisiac)

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend
      7-Methoxyflavone (aromatize inhibitor) Will reduce estrogen levels

No taste or mixability as they were pills. The dosing was pretty simple: On cutting phase: take 2 capsules a day. On the bulking phase: 2-6 can be taken.

I am always hopeful and positive on products even when they just don't have the "umph" I need. I gave it a 6 due to the fact it did appear to give me some aggression and my sex drive was slightly raised. By aggression I mean I had some drive in the gym. My wife could tell I had a little bit of a friskiness about me. I had it on the brain quite a bit while on the pills. I did not however, gain any unnoticeable strength or mass. Starting off this product I was around 190lbs. After I completed, I was only around 193 and I think that was because I took a few days off from the gym. My bench did not go up any either. I was still only doing reps with 250. I was hoping this would help with my plateau that I have came across lately. My body fat did not decrease any either. The libido aspect of the product however, was a plus. This is mainly where the score came from.

4.5/10
      The only place I found this product was on their site. It was roughly $65.00 at around 1.08ct. That is for 60 pills ( 30 day supply). To me, that is a little high for the results that I was given. If this product worked all around for me as the claims were made, I would definitely buy stock. Sadly, I do not need or want to pay $65.00 for an erection. So with that, I gave it a 5.

Side Effects

I had no negative side effects from this product.

Conclusion

OVERALL 6.0/10
      To conclude, I was not greatly impressed with this product. It gave me a little bit of aggression and little more libido drive. However, as I previously mentioned, I felt like I needed more strength and size gains with the price tag that it came with. I feel like maybe the product needs to step back from Prop blends and individualize the ingredient with some higher doses to allow Bionic test to live up to the claims that it has.

Overall
      Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
        September 18, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Fat Reduction
      • Stomach Fluff Reduction
      • Stim-Free
      • Good Thermo Effect
      • Appetite Suppression
      • Leaner More Defined Look
      • Some Ingredients Not Well-Known

If you want to try a stim free fat burner that not only burns fat but effectively suppresses your appetite, then Thyrovate is your supplement.

I would like to think Myokem for participating in the TrooPer Program and supplying the product for me to review. I am always willing to try many different things and after looking at Thyrovate, I decided to try to get some results out of it.

While taking the supplement, I was also doing a little bit more cardio than normal. I wanted to give It a fair shake since it is supposed to be a really good product and I was super excited. My starting weight was around 205 for this.

The ingredient profile is one reason I decided to try the product. It had some things I have never tried before and I was curious. I will list the ingredients, but in the previous reviews, they were excellently explained and I could not out do the explanation of them!
      The ingredients on this have already been excellently explained by WarMachine and Reaper61 so I'll provide the abridged version here:

Ingredient Profile:
      Japanese Mugwart 300mg (appetite suppressant)
      IFAS503 250 mg (Thyroid support)
      Olive Leaf Extract 200mg (Energy)
      Weak Jumby Pepper Ext 140 mg (test and cortisol assist)
      Sensoril (Ashwagandha Ext) 125mg ( Metabolism boost)
      Paradoxine (Grains of Paradise) 80 mg (Help metabolize carbs)
      Wakame Extract 20mg
      Bioperine 5mg

No Taste at all. Pill form and easy to swallow capsules.
      Dosing:

4 caps daily put into two separate servings with food in the morning and evening. I took my first dose in the morning prior to lifting with a light meal and then once more with my afternoon meal.

7.0/10
      For a product of this type, I was extremely surprised with the results that I achieved. Usually if I take a fat burner, I want the caffeine so I can be so energized I can't stand it. However, with Thyrovate, I was able to have good energy and I was not all over the place as with some of the other stimulant burners. I did not even throw in a Bang or any other energy supplement to use this either. I was straight up Thyrovate for the month.
      My appetite was almost non existent while on this. I would find myself going a long time without even thinking about anything food related. I did not have any cravings for sugar or anything in the junk manner either. I would say the suppression part of the product was a success. My waste shrunk as well. I have been consistent at a 34 pant size for a long time now. With the diet and nutrition alongside the supplementation of Thyrovate I am sitting at a 32 and they are slightly loose. All in all, I lost around five pounds of consistent weight. I have been able to keep it off of me too, which is a great thing.

7.0/10
      Around 40.00 on Amazon is the cheapest I have seen it. This is not an extremely bad price since it does actually work. You get what you pay for and this product is worth it in my opinion.

Side Effects

None noted

Conclusion

7.0/10
      To conclude, Thyrovate is a hit. It is a motivator for sure in the fact that with diet and training, the results will be there for you. As a non stim fat burner, you will not be disappointed when you take it. The clean energy and appetite control alone is worth its weight in gold. Also, judging from some of the other reviews around town, it looks like the consensus is that you will lose around 4-5 lbs give or take a few pounds.

Overall
      Thanks to Rexx Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
        August 30, 2018

Cons:

A pretty solid pre workout. If you are in need of a all in one, try this out.

A pretty solid pre workout. If you are in need of a all in one, try this out.

First I would like to thank Rexx Sports Nutrition and the Troops for providing me with an opportunity to try this product. I have been lifting weights for around 20 years and I am rarely in the gym without a pre workout. I decided to try Driven 2.0 because the simple fact that the product claims to be an all in one product. Energy, Strength, Endurance, and Pump. It had me and pump, so I jumped on board to test drive. I will give you the rundown of my experience and my thoughts on this Pre workout supplement.

I will give you the ingredients and a brief description of what that said ingredient will do.

Vitamin B3 15mg as niacin, helps convert food to fuel
        Vitamin B12 500mcg helps blood cells and metabolism
        Chloride 154mg Electrolyte
        Sodium 103mg Electrolye
        Potassium 100mg
        Creatine Mono 2,500mg Provides energy for your muscles and helps with power and strength
        HydroMax 2,000mg HydroMax Glycerol Pump ingredient as well as hydration!
        Beta alanine 1,600mg Plays a role in muscle endurance when involved in high intensity or such exercise
        Betaine Anhydrous 1,500mg increase power, energy, may reduce LDL cholesterol, and may help with bodyfat
        L-Citrulline 1,500mg Nitric Oxide booster
        Agmatine Sulfate 1,000mg Nitric Oxide booster as well
        Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg energy
        N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 250mg helps with brain and body. Can reduce stress
        Norvaline 50mg Opens up NO potential in the body
        Yohimbe Ext 20mg increases metabolism
        Mucuna pruriens ext 17mg antioxidant

I was given Pink Lemonade to try out. I will tell you right now, If it wouldn't kill me, I would drink that whole container! The taste reminded me of Country time Lemonade. It was delicious!

Mixability
        The product blended well with the water when shaken. No clumps or residue left over.

This was straightforward and standard as most pre workouts go. I was to mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of water and drink 15-30 minutes before training. Suggestions were to mix 1/2 scoop and never more than one scoop in a 24 hour period of time.

8.0/10
        Taking one full scoop prior to my gym time provided me with a great experience. It took around 20 minutes for me, after taking, to start noticing the "drive factor" that I want in the gym. When it hit though, it was noticeable. This product is the only caffeine supplement I am currently taking, so it had a positive effect on my results. Over the course of the month, My endurance had increased. My focus in the gym was on par with what I needed. My pumps were increasing each workout. I am naturally vascular, but it seemed they popped just a little more than usual. I was able to trot longer on the treadmill without extreme fatigue. This was noticeable because I have not done a whole lot of cardio since I quit running half marathons in 2014. I was able to pop out about 6 miles without stopping by the end of the month. My bench press has increased as well. I was able to accomplish 315x6 at the end of a complete set of bench. I felt strong and energized throughout the day as well. I did not experience any crash from taking this. No remember, results are not always going to be the same with everyone, but for me they were pretty good!

8.0/10
        I was able to find this product on Amazon for 16.95 which is about 68 cents per serving. This is a pretty good deal to me. It is definitely a price for people on a budget and want to try something different.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects from taking this product.

Conclusion

Overall, I was completely satisfied from Driven 2.0. I came into the trial with high expectations. While I wasn't an "Arnold" or a beast in the gym from taking it, I did have some really good workouts. I gave it a solid 8 because it met my criteria for a preworkout and delivered a month worth of hard workout energy, it was not expensive, and I did not experience and negative side effects. If its time for a pre workout purchase, you need to jump on the tracks and take Driven 2.0 for a spin.

Thanks to Black Lion Research for sending it out!
          August 17, 2018

• Increased Focus
        • More Alert
        • Short Term Effects

Solid product that will help you in all of your focusing needs

First of all, thank you Black Lion Research and the TROOper program for allowing me to try this out.

I personally, have never tried any Nootropics before so I naturally was curious as to how it would work out. With claims of focus, energy, and overall cognitive dominance, I was all in! I need a good daily boost when I am in my office or when the children are begging me to chase them around the house, so this was ideal.

I will list the ingredient profile al...

Solid product that will help you in all of your focusing needs

I will list the ingredient profile along with the general function of it as well. This is a proprietary blend of 1000 MG.

Brain Factor 7: This ingredient has been shown increase ability for memory and also will help you have a better attention span.

Centella Asiatica Extract: Fun fact, this ingredient not only help with cognition, but also has been linked to helping wounds heal and reducing anxiety among other benefits.

Salidroside: Salidroside is found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It has been claimed to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant actions of this plant.

Caffeine: This will be the energy to help you get a little more boost in your pills.

Tyrosol: has been shown to protect your body's cells from dangerous free radicals, reduce your heart disease risk and much more, including helping your central nervous system get kick started.
        I'm never really a fan of Prop blend, but I have never tried most of the ingredients in the profile, so I was intrigued.

No taste due to capsules.
        I would take one in the morning and one in the in the afternoon after lunch. No other caffeine or supplements were included other than an occasional protein shake.

7.1/10

While I cannot say that my IQ increased, I will say that I noticed it was working. After about 45 minutes after taking, I could feel the energy in my body. My ability to comprehend things also appeared to be in check as well. I normally do not drink caffeine or other stimulants other than a pre workout, so this was a surprise having something that jolted my system into overtime. I was focused on the tasks at hand and rarely strayed from such tasks. In the office, I was able to get most of my paperwork done daily and have time for breaks. In court, I was able to focus on what the judge and lawyers were saying so I could stay in the game. I also felt similar effects that I experienced with Ostarine as far as a feeling of euphoria. I secretly felt like I was the wittiest one at the water cooler! I did not notice any gym effects, but I don't think this was meant for the gym. The only downside to it, I did notice that it did not last long. It seemed maybe 3 or 4 hours was about the right amount of time for my energy. Luckily I took a serving about four hours apart.

6.8/10
        I was able to find this product for around $36 online. That is about 60. per pill or 1.20 per serving. I always say you get what you pay for, so I believe this is fair price for a cognitive enhancing product. It does mostly what it says it does and that is worth it in my books.

Side Effects

At first I had a mild headache, but after a few days, it was no longer an issue. I had read on their forum that it was due to it working. The overload of dopamine in the brain was the near exact words on the forum.

Overall:
        Honesty, I did not have high hopes for this product due to the fact I have never taking any such product, nor have no experience with any of the ingredients. I was extremely skeptical. After 30 days of taking NOOTROL, I can say I will probably be buying more products in this category. While it falls short of a "limitless" pill, it is definitely a cognitive wakeup pill that you will not be disappointed for trying.

Overall
        Thanks to MAAD'M Muscle for sending it out!
          July 23, 2018

Cons:

First off I would Like to thank MAAD'M Muscle for providing me with the chance to take this product. I would also like to note that I failed to read the note stating it was for women. However, in the industry today, Many supplements can and are being used by both men and women. Its all about quality ingredients. Supplements to me, do not know what sex is taking it.

With That said, MAAD'M Muscle has created an amino product that is designed to help you burn calories, improve muscle grown, and to give you that extra endurance and pump that we all need when going to the gym. I will give you a rundown of this great product today.

Being into taking supplements for optimal performance, I have grown fond to taking something while I am in the gym as an "Intra" I noticed this product and decided to go with it due to simple list of ingredients and the fact that I like to try different brands.

I'll list a little description of the function of the ingredient below:
          Serving size: 1 Scoop
          L-Luecine 2500Mg (helps with protein synthesis and improves muscle performance)
          Citrulline Malate 2000Mg (Good for getting the pump going)
          L-Isoluecine 1250Mg (Instead of your body tapping into fat stores, giving you energy from this and not depleting glucose storages)
          L-Valine 1250Mg (Muscle function and Physical performance)
          Taurine 500Mg (Has been shown to increase fat oxidation rate, boosting metabolism and burning fat)
          L-Glutamine 500Mg (Energy during workouts, Anti catabolic effects after)

Taste:
          The taste was amazingly good. Cranberry Pineapple is that flavor supplied and to me it tasted like a sweet tart type sucker that I used to get when I was a child. It was tropically fruity at times, with a hint of pineapple. I looked forward daily to drinking this.

Mixability:
          Using my typical protocol, I mixed one scoop in a 20 oz shaker cup. It says, 8-12 OZ, but I am a heavy drinker. However, for the initial mixing I added 12 ounces. It mixed fine with no clumps or residue in the bottle.

Dosing:
          As directed, I used One scoop and consumed it during my workouts.

This product claims its for women, but I will tell you I benefited from this a great deal. My workouts were seamless. Strength was still in line with what it has been. Also, since I do fast (I know the aminos break the fasting), I felt like I had enough energy in me to workout for a few hours at a time and not breakdown my muscles.
          Another plus of Soul, I had a constant supply of hydration as well. I would have issues with muscle cramps in the past and Sipping after a hard superset gave me an assurance that I would not be fatigued or cramp up. Much of my workouts consist of supersets, so I fatigue pretty quick while doing this. Soul also gave me the energy to push on and through even the most grueling hack squats. I did not lose any strength or muscle mass while taking this. In fact, I am leaner at 204lbs! Also on the days that I did apply cardio, I was able to go a little bit longer on the treadmill. That is a plus for me since I don't run that much anymore. So the claims they make on the bottle fall in line with my experience on Soul.

6.0/10
          At the moment, the only place I was able to find it online or in store was at the companies website. The price is 45.00 for 30 servings. This breaks down to around $1.50 per serving. As I said before, you get what you pay for. While currently, this does not appear to be for people who are budgeting, this would be a good candidate for someone who has monthly supplement money to spare and wants a quality product.

Side Effects

With Soul, I had no negative side effects. Sometimes amino acids upset my stomach and I have to lay off of them for a few days. This product worked well with my body to deliver.

Conclusion

To conclude, I would like to say this product provided Soul to my gym time. The company, after seeing the label, clearly markets to women. But, after taking it, I can tell you men and women alike can take this product and reap the benefits of supplementing with BCAA's. There are several products out there with the same ingredients that are cheaper, however, I feel like MAAD'M Muscle's Soul product is one that exceeds quality. I have tried several that literally do not mix and then those that make me ill to take. With this, I did not. I only have one suggestion with this product. If it could be written on the label at the front that it is for women. But again this is not a huge deal. Women buy products that clearly look like they are marketed toward men. And for the record, I have told several of the ladies in the gym about this product and there may be some more orders in the near future!

6.3
          Thanks to Roar Ambition for sending it out!
            July 20, 2018

• Gastrointestinal Sides

First off I would like to thank Roar Ambition for giving me the opportunity to try this product.

4 gauge is a pre workout from Roar Ambition that claims to be all natural and provides with a non proprietary blend formula. Its 4 in 1 formula is claimed to help you with Power, Focus, Stamina, and Pump. Extremely promising hopes from this pre workout.

I would also like to state that as we all may know, all supplements react different to each and every one of us. Results may vary.

I am a 34 year old male at around 206lbs. I lift around 5x's per we...

I am a 34 year old male at around 206lbs. I lift around 5x's per week and I am pretty set on the schedule I work. My routine does not change a whole lot as with the times I hit the gym. I decided to try 4 gauge because, I am always interested in trying new products with positive claims. For the duration of the product, I consumed as directed.

4 Gauge has a pretty good ingredient profile. The ingredients listed are those that are proven time and time again to deliver good results in workouts.
          The following is the list of ingredients per one (1) scoop:
          L-Citrilline Di Malate 6000mg (This is your pump ingredient and a pretty decent dose)
          Creating Monohydrate 1000mg
          Acetyl L-Carnitine 500MG (This will help you reduce muscle damage and fatigue)
          Red Beet Root Extract 300MG (Nitric Oxide Booster and performance enhancer)
          Coconut Water Powder 300MG (Hydration)
          L-Theanine 200MG (Will help with your focus during grueling routines)
          Caffeine Anhydrous 150MG (Gives you that boost)
          Rhodiola Rosea 100MG (Has been shown to fight fatigue, depression, and boosting cognitive function)

The flavor that was included was Fruit Blast. It was a strong flavor that had a definite Coconut flavor with fruit punch added in. In my opinion, it was a pretty good flavor. There was a slight aftertaste of sourness in it as well. All was manageable.

Using a typical 20 ounce shaker bottle, I mixed the product as instructed on the label. It mixed well with no clumps in the shaker at either begging or end of drinking.

Dosing states that you should mix 2 level scoops 20-30 minutes prior to training. Once tolerance is assess, an additional 2 can be added for more energy. so from the ingredient profile standpoint your getting double the doses.

6.3/10
          The product, when taken as directed, worked surprisingly well. I was not wired during my workouts and I did have a good pump going. My veins were noticeable from the first warm up set I completed. Energy was on point and I was able to go into the gym and not crash afterwards. Clean focus is all that I took out of this product. The only downside to the effectiveness is that it says its perfectly safe to take up to 4 scoops. To me that seems a little excessive as far as that goes. I could not honestly go any higher on the score I gave it due to the fact that I did have to discontinue use because of some of the non main ingredients in the product. I will explain this in the side effect section of the review.

The only place I was able to find 4 gauge at the moment was from their own website. It was around 45 dollars which is a little over $2.00 per serving. While this may seem a little pricey, it isn't completely a deal breaker.

Side Effects

This part of the review pains me to think about it. In the evening after my first dose of taking 4 gauge, I started to have stomach issues. Initially I played it off as my wife's cooking (she tried a new dinner). The stomach issues did not go away after I went to the bathroom. I lay in bed all night bloated and extremely gassy.
          Day 2: I again took my dose and went to the gym. The workout was great. In my office all day I had bad gas, I still could not figure out what was going on. I again thought the protein shakes and broccoli were just disagreeing with me for some reason.

Day 3: Again, same gym routine with no issue. Gassy day at work followed by same issues at home. That evening, I could not even lay on my side. It felt like when I did my stomach was going to blow up. My wife, bless her soul, had to deal with my bad side effect all night as I struggled to figure out how to survive the night in one piece.
          I finally looked further into the ingredients as by now, I noticed I have not had any negative issues with any supplement before. I checked out the "other" ingredient profile. I then found the culprit. Sugar alcohol Erythritol and Xylitol were listed as some of the ingredients in the mix. These ingredients are found in many Sugar Free snacks and products that are in the market. The side effects of these ingredients are extreme gastrointestinal discomfort and sometimes diarrhea.

Conclusion

overall 6.0/10
          I feel bad about having to give this promising product a lower score. It delivered in the areas that it claimed and I had energy and the focus I need in a pre workout. The negative however, outweighed the positive and for that I could not even continue to take the product. Now as I have said before, results are not typical to everyone. I just happened to be the unlucky person who apparently is extremely sensitive to sugar alcohols.

Thanks to Rage Nutrition for sending it out!
            July 12, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Better Endurance
          • Better Recovery
          • Increased Focus
          • Pump
          • Only 20 Servings

If you are someone who loves high stim preworkouts that will help you get through even the most grueling workouts, then Formula X is the Pre workout for you. The price is a tad higher than some of the equivalent products on the market, however, you get what you pay for and the quality can be felt in this product.

I would first like to thank Rage Nutrition for sending me a full container of this product to try. I have had my eye on this product for some time and was luckily in the market for a promising Pre workout with some kick. Here lately I have been looking for stuff that is pretty up front with what I am taking and this product did not appear to hide the facts.

The best part about the ingredient profile with Formula X is there is no "fluff" in it. It is straight up dosed with the amounts of the ingredients disclosed. this is a plus.
          Profile:

Isopropyl norsynephrine 50mg
          Huperzine A 10mg
          Bioperine 5mg
          Rauwolfia vomitoria extract 3mg

Formula X has a very heavy hitting list of ingredients as you can see in the list. It is throwing in Stimulants, pump ingredients, and focus factor ingredients all in one product not to mention the Bioperine to help with bioavailability of the ingredients to help them all work together in one happy ingredient profile. The Alpha GPC is also interesting as it helps with your focus and brain function. In conjunction with Huperzine l-tyrosine, lazer sharp focus will ensue. Agmatine Sulfate and Citrulline are included to aid in the Pump and N.O. boosting.

TASTE:
          Candy Fusion was the flavor that I received. I believe that this is the only flavor currently offered by them. The Taste was not horribly bad. It did leave me with a chemical-like aftertaste that at times made me feel a little queezy. Nothing that I could not overcome though, just to be clear.

Mixability:
          Using a standard shaker bottle, I was able to load and mix with ease. There was no clumping involved and no residue left over from shaking. This is more than likely due to no "fillers" in the mix.

Dosing:
          The product says 1 scoop. I took one scoop (which is called the "PR Smasher") about 15-30 minutes prior to training. This is typical with most supplements. Company also says that 1/2 scoop and even 3/4 scoop will be sufficient to boost your workouts. I took the full scoop as opposed to the lesser due to a higher tolerance for stims.

8.0/10
          I will admit, this product smashed me. My energy levels in the gym were extreme. I was lifting the weights and taking names. My strength was noticeably on point. Sometimes you go to the gym and are not feeling it so your workouts (preworkout) isn't boosting. There was a noticeable difference in my endurance and strength.

My focus and endurance was very good. I would find myself out of my body almost. The only thing in the gym to me was Myself, Iron Maiden, and the weights. I did not dilly around at all. I was in and I was lifting and I actually got all of my sets in on my time allotted (work life) with time to spare. I was able to do more pullups and I was not fatiguing as I usually did.

The pumps I received were very nice. A few sets and my arms were filling up and my veins were coming out. Leg day yielded great results with my squats. Recovery from my workouts were reduced as well. I typically lift 5 days a week and take off two consecutive. I felt I could have thrown another day in there and wouldn't even regret it. I didn't challenge myself in heavy cardio as I felt the stims were pretty high and I personally have concerns for my body in that aspect. When I run I don't use stimulant products. (just me though)

6.5/10
          I did not give it a high score on the price, but I didn't give it a bad score. The most inexpensive price I found was 39.99 at their website. This is with the 20% off coupon they provide. This is not an extremely high price for the quality of the product. 2.00 per serving is about what it is adding up to be. I have grown to acknowledge that if you are going to make a highly effective and quality product that will yield a solid effect on the supplement community, it more than likely will not be cheap.

Side Effects

I only had one minor issue while taking this. Gym time was annihilation hour, however when I left and went to the office I was still in game mode. I did not get stable from the stims for a few hours after getting to work. In all reality, it helped me focus a little more at work so this may or may not be a bad effect. However if I had morning court, I would not be sitting still.

Conclusion

8.0/10
          Formula X is a product that, if you have Pre workout money laying a round, you should definitely purchase. I am blessed with 3 jobs so I will have some toy money for this when I decide to get again, and I will. You will get all that you are needing out of a solid Pre and have some extra energy after. I suspect as time progresses, more flavor and even possibly more products will come out of this company as they seem to know what is in the interest for the lifters.