basorre

MVRs

First Bloods

Total Reviews

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

TROOPer Level

Completed Missions

Reputation

Votes Cast

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. basorre will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 206 days.

Reviews by basorre

Overall
Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
  September 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Reduction
  • Stomach Fluff Reduction
  • Stim-Free
  • Good Thermo Effect
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Leaner More Defined Look
  • Some Ingredients Not Well-Known

If you want to try a stim free fat burner that not only burns fat but effectively suppresses your appetite, then Thyrovate is your supplement.

I would like to think Myokem for participating in the TrooPer Program and supplying the product for me to review. I am always willing to try many different things and after looking at Thyrovate, I decided to try to get some results out of it.

While taking the supplement, I was also doing a little bit more cardio than normal. I wanted to give It a fair shake since it is supposed to be a really good product and I was super excited. My starting weight was around 205 for this.

The ingredient profile is one reason I decided to try the product. It had some things I have never tried before and I was curious. I will list the ingredients, but in the previous reviews, they were excellently explained and I could not out do the explanation of them!
The ingredients on this have already been excellently explained by WarMachine and Reaper61 so I'll provide the abridged version here:

Ingredient Profile:
Japanese Mugwart 300mg (appetite suppressant)
IFAS503 250 mg (Thyroid support)
Olive Leaf Extract 200mg (Energy)
Weak Jumby Pepper Ext 140 mg (test and cortisol assist)
Sensoril (Ashwagandha Ext) 125mg ( Metabolism boost)
Paradoxine (Grains of Paradise) 80 mg (Help metabolize carbs)
Wakame Extract 20mg
Bioperine 5mg

No Taste at all. Pill form and easy to swallow capsules.
Dosing:

4 caps daily put into two separate servings with food in the morning and evening. I took my first dose in the morning prior to lifting with a light meal and then once more with my afternoon meal.

7.0/10
For a product of this type, I was extremely surprised with the results that I achieved. Usually if I take a fat burner, I want the caffeine so I can be so energized I can't stand it. However, with Thyrovate, I was able to have good energy and I was not all over the place as with some of the other stimulant burners. I did not even throw in a Bang or any other energy supplement to use this either. I was straight up Thyrovate for the month.
My appetite was almost non existent while on this. I would find myself going a long time without even thinking about anything food related. I did not have any cravings for sugar or anything in the junk manner either. I would say the suppression part of the product was a success. My waste shrunk as well. I have been consistent at a 34 pant size for a long time now. With the diet and nutrition alongside the supplementation of Thyrovate I am sitting at a 32 and they are slightly loose. All in all, I lost around five pounds of consistent weight. I have been able to keep it off of me too, which is a great thing.

7.0/10
Around 40.00 on Amazon is the cheapest I have seen it. This is not an extremely bad price since it does actually work. You get what you pay for and this product is worth it in my opinion.

Side Effects

None noted

Conclusion

7.0/10
To conclude, Thyrovate is a hit. It is a motivator for sure in the fact that with diet and training, the results will be there for you. As a non stim fat burner, you will not be disappointed when you take it. The clean energy and appetite control alone is worth its weight in gold. Also, judging from some of the other reviews around town, it looks like the consensus is that you will lose around 4-5 lbs give or take a few pounds.

Overall
Thanks to Rexx Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
  August 30, 2018

Cons:

A pretty solid pre workout. If you are in need of a all in one, try this out.

A pretty solid pre workout. If you are in need of a all in one, try this out.

First I would like to thank Rexx Sports Nutrition and the Troops for providing me with an opportunity to try this product. I have been lifting weights for around 20 years and I am rarely in the gym without a pre workout. I decided to try Driven 2.0 because the simple fact that the product claims to be an all in one product. Energy, Strength, Endurance, and Pump. It had me and pump, so I jumped on board to test drive. I will give you the rundown of my experience and my thoughts on this Pre workout supplement.

I will give you the ingredients and a brief description of what that said ingredient will do.

Vitamin B3 15mg as niacin, helps convert food to fuel
    Vitamin B12 500mcg helps blood cells and metabolism
    Chloride 154mg Electrolyte
    Sodium 103mg Electrolye
    Potassium 100mg
    Creatine Mono 2,500mg Provides energy for your muscles and helps with power and strength
    HydroMax 2,000mg HydroMax Glycerol Pump ingredient as well as hydration!
    Beta alanine 1,600mg Plays a role in muscle endurance when involved in high intensity or such exercise
    Betaine Anhydrous 1,500mg increase power, energy, may reduce LDL cholesterol, and may help with bodyfat
    L-Citrulline 1,500mg Nitric Oxide booster
    Agmatine Sulfate 1,000mg Nitric Oxide booster as well
    Caffeine Anhydrous 300mg energy
    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 250mg helps with brain and body. Can reduce stress
    Norvaline 50mg Opens up NO potential in the body
    Yohimbe Ext 20mg increases metabolism
    Mucuna pruriens ext 17mg antioxidant

I was given Pink Lemonade to try out. I will tell you right now, If it wouldn't kill me, I would drink that whole container! The taste reminded me of Country time Lemonade. It was delicious!

Mixability
    The product blended well with the water when shaken. No clumps or residue left over.

This was straightforward and standard as most pre workouts go. I was to mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of water and drink 15-30 minutes before training. Suggestions were to mix 1/2 scoop and never more than one scoop in a 24 hour period of time.

8.0/10
    Taking one full scoop prior to my gym time provided me with a great experience. It took around 20 minutes for me, after taking, to start noticing the "drive factor" that I want in the gym. When it hit though, it was noticeable. This product is the only caffeine supplement I am currently taking, so it had a positive effect on my results. Over the course of the month, My endurance had increased. My focus in the gym was on par with what I needed. My pumps were increasing each workout. I am naturally vascular, but it seemed they popped just a little more than usual. I was able to trot longer on the treadmill without extreme fatigue. This was noticeable because I have not done a whole lot of cardio since I quit running half marathons in 2014. I was able to pop out about 6 miles without stopping by the end of the month. My bench press has increased as well. I was able to accomplish 315x6 at the end of a complete set of bench. I felt strong and energized throughout the day as well. I did not experience any crash from taking this. No remember, results are not always going to be the same with everyone, but for me they were pretty good!

8.0/10
    I was able to find this product on Amazon for 16.95 which is about 68 cents per serving. This is a pretty good deal to me. It is definitely a price for people on a budget and want to try something different.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects from taking this product.

Conclusion

Overall, I was completely satisfied from Driven 2.0. I came into the trial with high expectations. While I wasn't an "Arnold" or a beast in the gym from taking it, I did have some really good workouts. I gave it a solid 8 because it met my criteria for a preworkout and delivered a month worth of hard workout energy, it was not expensive, and I did not experience and negative side effects. If its time for a pre workout purchase, you need to jump on the tracks and take Driven 2.0 for a spin.

Thanks to Black Lion Research for sending it out!
      August 17, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • More Alert
    • Short Term Effects

Solid product that will help you in all of your focusing needs

First of all, thank you Black Lion Research and the TROOper program for allowing me to try this out.

I personally, have never tried any Nootropics before so I naturally was curious as to how it would work out. With claims of focus, energy, and overall cognitive dominance, I was all in! I need a good daily boost when I am in my office or when the children are begging me to chase them around the house, so this was ideal.

I will list the ingredient profile al...

Solid product that will help you in all of your focusing needs

I will list the ingredient profile along with the general function of it as well. This is a proprietary blend of 1000 MG.

Brain Factor 7: This ingredient has been shown increase ability for memory and also will help you have a better attention span.

Centella Asiatica Extract: Fun fact, this ingredient not only help with cognition, but also has been linked to helping wounds heal and reducing anxiety among other benefits.

Salidroside: Salidroside is found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It has been claimed to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant actions of this plant.

Caffeine: This will be the energy to help you get a little more boost in your pills.

Tyrosol: has been shown to protect your body's cells from dangerous free radicals, reduce your heart disease risk and much more, including helping your central nervous system get kick started.
    I'm never really a fan of Prop blend, but I have never tried most of the ingredients in the profile, so I was intrigued.

No taste due to capsules.
    I would take one in the morning and one in the in the afternoon after lunch. No other caffeine or supplements were included other than an occasional protein shake.

7.1/10

While I cannot say that my IQ increased, I will say that I noticed it was working. After about 45 minutes after taking, I could feel the energy in my body. My ability to comprehend things also appeared to be in check as well. I normally do not drink caffeine or other stimulants other than a pre workout, so this was a surprise having something that jolted my system into overtime. I was focused on the tasks at hand and rarely strayed from such tasks. In the office, I was able to get most of my paperwork done daily and have time for breaks. In court, I was able to focus on what the judge and lawyers were saying so I could stay in the game. I also felt similar effects that I experienced with Ostarine as far as a feeling of euphoria. I secretly felt like I was the wittiest one at the water cooler! I did not notice any gym effects, but I don't think this was meant for the gym. The only downside to it, I did notice that it did not last long. It seemed maybe 3 or 4 hours was about the right amount of time for my energy. Luckily I took a serving about four hours apart.

6.8/10
    I was able to find this product for around $36 online. That is about 60. per pill or 1.20 per serving. I always say you get what you pay for, so I believe this is fair price for a cognitive enhancing product. It does mostly what it says it does and that is worth it in my books.

Side Effects

At first I had a mild headache, but after a few days, it was no longer an issue. I had read on their forum that it was due to it working. The overload of dopamine in the brain was the near exact words on the forum.

Overall:
    Honesty, I did not have high hopes for this product due to the fact I have never taking any such product, nor have no experience with any of the ingredients. I was extremely skeptical. After 30 days of taking NOOTROL, I can say I will probably be buying more products in this category. While it falls short of a "limitless" pill, it is definitely a cognitive wakeup pill that you will not be disappointed for trying.

Overall
    Thanks to MAAD'M Muscle for sending it out!
      July 23, 2018

Cons:

First off I would Like to thank MAAD'M Muscle for providing me with the chance to take this product. I would also like to note that I failed to read the note stating it was for women. However, in the industry today, Many supplements can and are being used by both men and women. Its all about quality ingredients. Supplements to me, do not know what sex is taking it.

With That said, MAAD'M Muscle has created an amino product that is designed to help you burn calories, improve muscle grown, and to give you that extra endurance and pump that we all need when going to the gym. I will give you a rundown of this great product today.

Being into taking supplements for optimal performance, I have grown fond to taking something while I am in the gym as an "Intra" I noticed this product and decided to go with it due to simple list of ingredients and the fact that I like to try different brands.

I'll list a little description of the function of the ingredient below:
      Serving size: 1 Scoop
      L-Luecine 2500Mg (helps with protein synthesis and improves muscle performance)
      Citrulline Malate 2000Mg (Good for getting the pump going)
      L-Isoluecine 1250Mg (Instead of your body tapping into fat stores, giving you energy from this and not depleting glucose storages)
      L-Valine 1250Mg (Muscle function and Physical performance)
      Taurine 500Mg (Has been shown to increase fat oxidation rate, boosting metabolism and burning fat)
      L-Glutamine 500Mg (Energy during workouts, Anti catabolic effects after)

Taste:
      The taste was amazingly good. Cranberry Pineapple is that flavor supplied and to me it tasted like a sweet tart type sucker that I used to get when I was a child. It was tropically fruity at times, with a hint of pineapple. I looked forward daily to drinking this.

Mixability:
      Using my typical protocol, I mixed one scoop in a 20 oz shaker cup. It says, 8-12 OZ, but I am a heavy drinker. However, for the initial mixing I added 12 ounces. It mixed fine with no clumps or residue in the bottle.

Dosing:
      As directed, I used One scoop and consumed it during my workouts.

This product claims its for women, but I will tell you I benefited from this a great deal. My workouts were seamless. Strength was still in line with what it has been. Also, since I do fast (I know the aminos break the fasting), I felt like I had enough energy in me to workout for a few hours at a time and not breakdown my muscles.
      Another plus of Soul, I had a constant supply of hydration as well. I would have issues with muscle cramps in the past and Sipping after a hard superset gave me an assurance that I would not be fatigued or cramp up. Much of my workouts consist of supersets, so I fatigue pretty quick while doing this. Soul also gave me the energy to push on and through even the most grueling hack squats. I did not lose any strength or muscle mass while taking this. In fact, I am leaner at 204lbs! Also on the days that I did apply cardio, I was able to go a little bit longer on the treadmill. That is a plus for me since I don't run that much anymore. So the claims they make on the bottle fall in line with my experience on Soul.

6.0/10
      At the moment, the only place I was able to find it online or in store was at the companies website. The price is 45.00 for 30 servings. This breaks down to around $1.50 per serving. As I said before, you get what you pay for. While currently, this does not appear to be for people who are budgeting, this would be a good candidate for someone who has monthly supplement money to spare and wants a quality product.

Side Effects

With Soul, I had no negative side effects. Sometimes amino acids upset my stomach and I have to lay off of them for a few days. This product worked well with my body to deliver.

Conclusion

To conclude, I would like to say this product provided Soul to my gym time. The company, after seeing the label, clearly markets to women. But, after taking it, I can tell you men and women alike can take this product and reap the benefits of supplementing with BCAA's. There are several products out there with the same ingredients that are cheaper, however, I feel like MAAD'M Muscle's Soul product is one that exceeds quality. I have tried several that literally do not mix and then those that make me ill to take. With this, I did not. I only have one suggestion with this product. If it could be written on the label at the front that it is for women. But again this is not a huge deal. Women buy products that clearly look like they are marketed toward men. And for the record, I have told several of the ladies in the gym about this product and there may be some more orders in the near future!

6.3
      Thanks to Roar Ambition for sending it out!
        July 20, 2018

• Gastrointestinal Sides

First off I would like to thank Roar Ambition for giving me the opportunity to try this product.

4 gauge is a pre workout from Roar Ambition that claims to be all natural and provides with a non proprietary blend formula. Its 4 in 1 formula is claimed to help you with Power, Focus, Stamina, and Pump. Extremely promising hopes from this pre workout.

I would also like to state that as we all may know, all supplements react different to each and every one of us. Results may vary.

I am a 34 year old male at around 206lbs. I lift around 5x's per we...

I am a 34 year old male at around 206lbs. I lift around 5x's per week and I am pretty set on the schedule I work. My routine does not change a whole lot as with the times I hit the gym. I decided to try 4 gauge because, I am always interested in trying new products with positive claims. For the duration of the product, I consumed as directed.

4 Gauge has a pretty good ingredient profile. The ingredients listed are those that are proven time and time again to deliver good results in workouts.
      The following is the list of ingredients per one (1) scoop:
      L-Citrilline Di Malate 6000mg (This is your pump ingredient and a pretty decent dose)
      Creating Monohydrate 1000mg
      Acetyl L-Carnitine 500MG (This will help you reduce muscle damage and fatigue)
      Red Beet Root Extract 300MG (Nitric Oxide Booster and performance enhancer)
      Coconut Water Powder 300MG (Hydration)
      L-Theanine 200MG (Will help with your focus during grueling routines)
      Caffeine Anhydrous 150MG (Gives you that boost)
      Rhodiola Rosea 100MG (Has been shown to fight fatigue, depression, and boosting cognitive function)

The flavor that was included was Fruit Blast. It was a strong flavor that had a definite Coconut flavor with fruit punch added in. In my opinion, it was a pretty good flavor. There was a slight aftertaste of sourness in it as well. All was manageable.

Using a typical 20 ounce shaker bottle, I mixed the product as instructed on the label. It mixed well with no clumps in the shaker at either begging or end of drinking.

Dosing states that you should mix 2 level scoops 20-30 minutes prior to training. Once tolerance is assess, an additional 2 can be added for more energy. so from the ingredient profile standpoint your getting double the doses.

6.3/10
      The product, when taken as directed, worked surprisingly well. I was not wired during my workouts and I did have a good pump going. My veins were noticeable from the first warm up set I completed. Energy was on point and I was able to go into the gym and not crash afterwards. Clean focus is all that I took out of this product. The only downside to the effectiveness is that it says its perfectly safe to take up to 4 scoops. To me that seems a little excessive as far as that goes. I could not honestly go any higher on the score I gave it due to the fact that I did have to discontinue use because of some of the non main ingredients in the product. I will explain this in the side effect section of the review.

The only place I was able to find 4 gauge at the moment was from their own website. It was around 45 dollars which is a little over $2.00 per serving. While this may seem a little pricey, it isn't completely a deal breaker.

Side Effects

This part of the review pains me to think about it. In the evening after my first dose of taking 4 gauge, I started to have stomach issues. Initially I played it off as my wife's cooking (she tried a new dinner). The stomach issues did not go away after I went to the bathroom. I lay in bed all night bloated and extremely gassy.
      Day 2: I again took my dose and went to the gym. The workout was great. In my office all day I had bad gas, I still could not figure out what was going on. I again thought the protein shakes and broccoli were just disagreeing with me for some reason.

Day 3: Again, same gym routine with no issue. Gassy day at work followed by same issues at home. That evening, I could not even lay on my side. It felt like when I did my stomach was going to blow up. My wife, bless her soul, had to deal with my bad side effect all night as I struggled to figure out how to survive the night in one piece.
      I finally looked further into the ingredients as by now, I noticed I have not had any negative issues with any supplement before. I checked out the "other" ingredient profile. I then found the culprit. Sugar alcohol Erythritol and Xylitol were listed as some of the ingredients in the mix. These ingredients are found in many Sugar Free snacks and products that are in the market. The side effects of these ingredients are extreme gastrointestinal discomfort and sometimes diarrhea.

Conclusion

overall 6.0/10
      I feel bad about having to give this promising product a lower score. It delivered in the areas that it claimed and I had energy and the focus I need in a pre workout. The negative however, outweighed the positive and for that I could not even continue to take the product. Now as I have said before, results are not typical to everyone. I just happened to be the unlucky person who apparently is extremely sensitive to sugar alcohols.

Thanks to Rage Nutrition for sending it out!
        July 12, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Better Recovery
      • Better Endurance
      • Pump
      • Increased Focus
      • Only 20 Servings

If you are someone who loves high stim preworkouts that will help you get through even the most grueling workouts, then Formula X is the Pre workout for you. The price is a tad higher than some of the equivalent products on the market, however, you get what you pay for and the quality can be felt in this product.

I would first like to thank Rage Nutrition for sending me a full container of this product to try. I have had my eye on this product for some time and was luckily in the market for a promising Pre workout with some kick. Here lately I have been looking for stuff that is pretty up front with what I am taking and this product did not appear to hide the facts.

The best part about the ingredient profile with Formula X is there is no "fluff" in it. It is straight up dosed with the amounts of the ingredients disclosed. this is a plus.
      Profile:

Isopropyl norsynephrine 50mg
      Huperzine A 10mg
      Bioperine 5mg
      Rauwolfia vomitoria extract 3mg

Formula X has a very heavy hitting list of ingredients as you can see in the list. It is throwing in Stimulants, pump ingredients, and focus factor ingredients all in one product not to mention the Bioperine to help with bioavailability of the ingredients to help them all work together in one happy ingredient profile. The Alpha GPC is also interesting as it helps with your focus and brain function. In conjunction with Huperzine l-tyrosine, lazer sharp focus will ensue. Agmatine Sulfate and Citrulline are included to aid in the Pump and N.O. boosting.

TASTE:
      Candy Fusion was the flavor that I received. I believe that this is the only flavor currently offered by them. The Taste was not horribly bad. It did leave me with a chemical-like aftertaste that at times made me feel a little queezy. Nothing that I could not overcome though, just to be clear.

Mixability:
      Using a standard shaker bottle, I was able to load and mix with ease. There was no clumping involved and no residue left over from shaking. This is more than likely due to no "fillers" in the mix.

Dosing:
      The product says 1 scoop. I took one scoop (which is called the "PR Smasher") about 15-30 minutes prior to training. This is typical with most supplements. Company also says that 1/2 scoop and even 3/4 scoop will be sufficient to boost your workouts. I took the full scoop as opposed to the lesser due to a higher tolerance for stims.

8.0/10
      I will admit, this product smashed me. My energy levels in the gym were extreme. I was lifting the weights and taking names. My strength was noticeably on point. Sometimes you go to the gym and are not feeling it so your workouts (preworkout) isn't boosting. There was a noticeable difference in my endurance and strength.

My focus and endurance was very good. I would find myself out of my body almost. The only thing in the gym to me was Myself, Iron Maiden, and the weights. I did not dilly around at all. I was in and I was lifting and I actually got all of my sets in on my time allotted (work life) with time to spare. I was able to do more pullups and I was not fatiguing as I usually did.

The pumps I received were very nice. A few sets and my arms were filling up and my veins were coming out. Leg day yielded great results with my squats. Recovery from my workouts were reduced as well. I typically lift 5 days a week and take off two consecutive. I felt I could have thrown another day in there and wouldn't even regret it. I didn't challenge myself in heavy cardio as I felt the stims were pretty high and I personally have concerns for my body in that aspect. When I run I don't use stimulant products. (just me though)

6.5/10
      I did not give it a high score on the price, but I didn't give it a bad score. The most inexpensive price I found was 39.99 at their website. This is with the 20% off coupon they provide. This is not an extremely high price for the quality of the product. 2.00 per serving is about what it is adding up to be. I have grown to acknowledge that if you are going to make a highly effective and quality product that will yield a solid effect on the supplement community, it more than likely will not be cheap.

Side Effects

I only had one minor issue while taking this. Gym time was annihilation hour, however when I left and went to the office I was still in game mode. I did not get stable from the stims for a few hours after getting to work. In all reality, it helped me focus a little more at work so this may or may not be a bad effect. However if I had morning court, I would not be sitting still.

Conclusion

8.0/10
      Formula X is a product that, if you have Pre workout money laying a round, you should definitely purchase. I am blessed with 3 jobs so I will have some toy money for this when I decide to get again, and I will. You will get all that you are needing out of a solid Pre and have some extra energy after. I suspect as time progresses, more flavor and even possibly more products will come out of this company as they seem to know what is in the interest for the lifters.

Overall
      Thanks to Humanix for sending it out!
        July 9, 2018

VANAPHASE claims to be the next generation of vanadyl sulfate products. Claiming to help with Glucose levels in normal range and to utilize the carbohydrate storages for optimal muscle growth!

First off, I would like to thank Humanix for providing me with the chance to try VANAPHASE. This time of year, I try my hardest to keep my body in check and in healthy running order. With that said, I wanted to try a product that had an extremely simple profile and has been shown to work alone. So VANAPHASE hit my radar. I have taken similar products in the late 90's and I vaguely remember the results of these. However, I do not believe I had such positive results as I did on this run. I will give you the run down of the good and the bad of VANAPHASE. Keep in mind, I am not scientist so I am trying to leave out the big words I do not know!

Vanadium: 10mg- Vanadium
      Vanadium is a metal that comes from natural foods like soybeans, shellfish, and mushrooms. After doing extensive research on the metal, doctors discovered that it could help support blood sugar levels. Basically from my research, the vanadium will shuttle all of the nutrients from the food you eat directly to the cells that need them. You will also keep your waist line in check because it will help with fat and glucose storages. The vanadium doesn't do anything crazy in your body. It simply works through insulin. VANAPHASE is essentially a glucose disposal agent. It should also be noted that the Humanix uses Bis-Glycinato Oxo Vanadium which means better absorption. Their DRcaps also help to get passed the acid in your stomach and make it to the second level of GI Tract, again, making better absorption.

There was no taste with these pills. No mixability issues either. The dosing was simple One(1) capsule with breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. They further state not to take on empty stomach nor between meals. This posed a problem initially for me. Because I do fast a better part of the morning hours. So normally this would mess up my breakfast fast. So for this, I got off my fast for the duration of the supplement.

7.0/10
      This product, for the most part delivered on all that I have read. I felt leaner and harder while taking this product. My waist line did appear to be smaller. I am currently sitting at a 32 waist size, I was around a 33. I know that doesn't seem like a huge difference, but tell that to my pants. From dieting and being careful on my eating, I also was able to see some flatness taking place in my lower ab section. This may or may not be a factor of extreme focus on diet. I am currently the same size as while taking it and I have been off a few days. No negative changes have occurred in my physique. As far as the claim of vascularity, I have yielded positive results as well. My pumps were amplified and I just felt good during the use. I felt pretty strong and no lag in my normal daily routines. My only regret is not getting some sort of blood test before and after to check my levels. Regretfully, I was unable to do so.

7.5/10
      The best price I found for a 30 day supple of VANAPHASE was actually on their personal sight it was around 36.00 or .41 cents per serving. That is not bad as far as price per serving goes in my opinion.

Side Effects

As far as side effects goes, I had small, but workable issues. I went off my fasting routine in the mornings so that I could take the product as it was instructed for maximal results and for fair reviewing. So after my breakfast meal was consumed (eggs, oats, ect), I would have really bad issues with what appeared to be an acid reflux-type issue. I would have a burping issue and it led me to feel like throwing up. It only took place earlier in the day and after I ate more, I was able to feel better. I did not feel like I was in any bodily danger so that is why I continued to take the product.

Conclusion

Overall: 6.5/10

In conclusion, I would recommend this product to anyone that is interested in using vanadium or any glucose disposal products. It is fairly inexpensive and the results I achieved where pretty good to me. As far as any side effects, please keep in mind results vary and always eat while taking the product. It may also be beneficial to check your blood levels before and after as well.

June 21, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Stamina
      • Strength
      • Not Readily Available

European Pre workout that packs quite a punch!

At 34 years old, I am often intrigued by the different supplements that are out there in the world. While looking around some German lifting sights, I came across an ad for T1 Virus. At first I thought it was very gimmicky, then I did some research on the product and found that it seemed pretty decent. I then found the best place to order and a few weeks later, I got my shipment from a nice supplement company in Germany. Now to the review, I hope you enjoy.

This product ...

European Pre workout that packs quite a punch!

This product is pretty straightforward on the ingredient profile. It is however in German. This is not a problem, as you can quickly figure out what the ingredient is.

Fuel Blend:
      Vitamin C 150mg
      Calcium 150 MG
      Magnesium 100 MG
      Niacin 30 MG

Power/Strength & Endurance Matrix:
      I'll give you a little definition of the general benefits as well as the ingredient profile. It is fairly lengthy I apologize, but I feel like it all needed to be on the list.

Beta Alanine Polyhydrate 3000mg (Buffers acid in muscles and increases physical performance)

Creatine Polyhydrate 3000mg

Betaine HCL 2000mg (Amino that can fight heart disease and helps promote muscle gain through promotion of Protein synthesis.)

Taurine 2000mg (helps with cardiovascular functions)

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 600mg (Brain and lung support. Also helps with Endurance)

Alpha GPC 150mg (has ability to enhance growth hormone production. Helps with cognitive functioning as well)

Pump/Vascularity & Energy Amplifier:

Citrulline Polyhydrate 6000mg ( nitric oxide booster)

Arginine Polyhydrate 4000mg ( nitric oxide booster)

Glyceromax 1500mg ( pump agent. Glycerol is able to significantly increase your blood volume, which will further boost your pump during exercise.)

Red Beet Powder 500mg (Nitric oxide booster. Rich in nitrates)

L-Norvaline 250mg ( Research has shown that l-norvaline can increase you body's nitric oxide production by 55%)

Resveratrol 200mg ( resveratrol keeps the blood vessels healthy and elastic, which is good for dilation in veins)

Weissdornblattextract 200mg (hawthorne Leaf Extract) (increases blood supply to muscles)

Hydrate and Defend:

Coconut Water 500mg (Helps with hydration during workouts)

Hesperidin 100mg ( Hesperidin stimulates stem cells to develop into muscle cells, which faster and more pronounced muscle growth and significantly speeds up your recovery after intense workouts. T1 Virus contains the full dosage of hesperidin.)

White Willow Bark Extract 100mg ( Anti Inflammatory agent)

Focus & Drive Intensifier

L-Acetyl Tyrosin 1500mg (increases strength)

Eria Jarensis Extract 250mg ( stimulant similar to DMAA)

caffeine 200mg (stimulant)

Dimethylaminoethanol 200mg (Focus enhancing abilities)

Absorption enhancer
      Sodium bicarbonate 50mg (helps with acid in stomach)
      Piperin 5mg (basically helps all of the abovementioned ingredients to absorb better)

If you notice the "Polyhydrate" behind the ingredients. Polyhydrate is something GN Labs created that protects from gastric acid destruction.

Taste:
      I unfortunately chose the flavor Lemon Cola. It is definitely a unique flavor. Reminds me of a Ricola Cough drop. It isn't a horrible flavor, it is just different.

Mixability:
      The product itself was harder than a brick bat in the container. I assume this is because it took a journey from Frankfurt Germany to Western Kentucky. I took it all out and softened it back up. After it was broken up, the product mixed well in my 20 ounce shaker bottle. There was no residue in the bottom of the cup once I was finished.

Dosing:
      The dosing was pretty straightforward. One serving 15-30 minutes prior to training. The serving size is 3 scoops. The scoops are pretty small so when you first use it, you don't think you are getting enough product.

8.5/10
      This product is a sleeper cell waiting to attack. It does not hit you as some products does and makes you attack the weights right out of the gate. It creeps up on you and gradually makes you feel like a beast. The first workout I had with T1, I was doing upper body. I completed my normal routine without a hiccup. I noticed I still had energy to go so I did some dips. I was able to complete 4 sets of 10 dips without full fatigue! I followed that off with Pushups and again, stamina for days. Not only was my first workout strong, but it continued until the bottle was empty. I was completely satisfied with this product. Leg day was not even a challenge anymore when I am supplementing with this. I am focused and I feel confident in my lifts.

7.5/10
      The price of this product varies between 40 and 50 dollars depending on where you purchase it. I was able to find it for around 42 dollars(US) which was close to 2.50 per serving. That may seem High for 17 servings, but if you take into consideration the results you achieve, it is worth it in my opinion. Keep in mind also I lift 4 days per week and have one cardio day. I don't use pre-workout on cardio days, so that bottle lasts the month.

Side Effects

I experienced no negative side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

Overall----8.0/10
      T1 virus is one of the strongest products I have tried as far as a Preworkout. The ingredients seem to work extremely well together to get you through the hardest workouts. I have ordered more of this as well as the non stim "anti Virus". If you are able to get online and purchase this, I would highly recommend it. It was a bit gimmicky if you watch the adverts for it online, but they were not kidding around when they talk about how strong it is.

Thanks to Mythos Supplements for sending it out!
        June 12, 2018

Cons:

An highly potent pre-workout with no frills, just ingredients. Costly, but you do get what you pay for in this product.

First off, I would like to thank Mythos Supplements and the SR for giving me the opportunity to try this product out. I would not have heard about it without them. I'm 34 and seeking out some non stimulant pre workouts. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to try out. My pre workouts have always been loaded with fillers and caffeine. so it was a change to try this out. A week before taking, I laid off any caffeine so that I had a advantage on the effects of this product. Today I am going to be giving my experience with Antaeus. I hope you enjoy.

There is no fillers in this pre workout whatsoever, none.

Citrulline Malate: 8.3 Grams (Enhances Muscle Pump, Performances & Nitric Oxide Booster and Increases Muscle Vascularity.)

Beta Alanine is at 4.2 Grams (reduces muscle fatigue to improve performance.) may also cause tingling sensation in your body

Beet Root 2.3 Grams (Has high nitrate content. Used to help with Nitric Oxide boosting).

L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2.1 grams (Also aids in N.O production)

Glycerol Monosterate 10 Grams (Used for vascularity, pumps, and overall performance.

L-Arginine HCL 6.0 (Nitric Oxide boost)

Servings per tub are 15 (I was given two tubs in my experiment)

So as you can see this has pretty decent amount of pump Inducing ingredients. What you do not see is caffeine. This is because Mythos Supplements states that Caffeine restricts blood flow to decrease effects of the pump. By eliminating the caffeine, you are getting better pumps.

Ok, this is the part that was a struggle for me.

TASTE: "Flavored after the pulp Antaeus left in his wake" The taste was definitely lacking any sweet fruity flavors. It literally reminded me of drinking a V8 with a strong hint of beets or some other Dirt product. The taste of this definitely makes you hate life for the moments while you are drinking it. But having said that, it was not unbearable to do. Knowing that there is good stuff in the drink will help get you through it!

Mixability: The product Decent in my shaker bottle. It does leave grittiness, so you need to constantly shake it in order to get 100% of the product. It is dark "blood" red colored. So it does give you an image that you are drinking the blood of your enemies before battle. (fun thought)

Dosing: Dosing is very simple, take one scoop (33 grams) before training and go hit the weights.

With the bad taste, comes the great effects! Shortly after taking this Pre (10 minutes or so), I began to feel the skin tingly effect of the Beta Alanine. Once in the gym, I was ready to crush some weights. After a few warm-up sets, I could feel pump action. My strength gradually increased and my veins came out more prominent than usual while taking this product. I was actually seeing the veins in my shoulders again and that was a good feeling. So the lack of caffeine definitely proved that more vascularity occurs. I can't really say anything bad about how it effected my gym performance. The effect of the pump also stayed with me a while after my gym trips. I would like to think that was due to the higher amounts of the ingredients and lack of the caffeine. I would look down every once and a while and still see my arm veins just bulging out!

Ok, the value of Antaeus is a little pricy and at the moment, you can only purchase this through their website. $2.00 per serving is currently the price of Antaeus. Even though it is $30.00 per tub of 15 servings, don't let that deter you from buying this. You get what you pay for is the motto and I firmly believe that statement. To get a product with all of the effective ingredients of a good pre-workout minus any fillers, it is going to cost a little bit for that quality.

Side Effects

I had no real concerning sides while taking this product. The Beta Alanine "rush" was expected as with most of the products containing them. Due to the flavor of the product, I did have some earthy taste in my mouth for a while and when I burped, it was definitely rough. Again, nothing to worry about.

Conclusion

OVERALL: 8.1
      Antaeus was a great Pre-workout that I will likely buy again and set aside for my stim free Workout programs. The ingredient profile is clean and clear as to what is in it. It did not leave me wondering if I was getting a meaningful workout or not as I felt the pumps, strength, and energy after taking it. Mythos Supplements has produced a very well rounded product. Again, the only thing that I really did not enjoy about Antaeus was the taste. I have tried several hundreds of supplements over the years and it definitely is unique in its own. It may not be suitable for those who have a picky taste. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Overall
      Overall
      6.9
      Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
        June 1, 2018

A stimulant free fat burner for those who do not want the jitters associated with caffeine.

First, I would Like to thank Olympus labs for giving the opportunity to run this product. With my vacation season coming up in a month, I decided to start trying to loose the weight that I had gain previously. My starting weight last month when I began taking the product was 217lbs. My goal was to attempt go get down to around 205lbs without using any caffeine or any other stimulants. So I figured Olympus Labs Assass1nate would be an ideal candidate to hel...

First, I would Like to thank Olympus labs for giving the opportunity to run this product. With my vacation season coming up in a month, I decided to start trying to loose the weight that I had gain previously. My starting weight last month when I began taking the product was 217lbs. My goal was to attempt go get down to around 205lbs without using any caffeine or any other stimulants. So I figured Olympus Labs Assass1nate would be an ideal candidate to help.

The ingredient profile consists of the following:
      Hovenia Dulcis 700mg:
      Also known as Dihydromyricetin, has been found to activate AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) which will stimulate fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake. This ingredient will be partially responsible for the thermogenic effect of Assass1nate.

Rosa Canina (Trans-Tiliroside) 500mg:
      This ingredient has been used over the years as an antioxidant, diuretic, anti inflammatory, anti obesity, and interestingly enough, anti gout. (ill speak more on this later)

Rosmarinus officinalis (carnosic Acid) 500mg:
      Carnosic Acid helps with producing enzymes that break down fats in the diet helping weight loss management
      It has been said it is used to stimulate glucose uptake in skeletal muscle which provides further speed up the process to supplement with ASSASS1NATE with your big meals as it is directed to do so.

Orthosiphon Stamineus 300mg: (appetite suppressant)
      The Orthosiphon Stamineus has been found to increase the hormone Leptin. This regulates how your body utilizes stored energy. It directly burns fat by preventing the storage of fat. It also reduces appetite.

Oleoylethanolamide 200mg:

This ingredient is produced in the body. It is typically found in the intestines. It actually is responsible for giving you the feeling of being full after eating.

Olive Leaf Extract 200mg:

Olive leaf extract has been shown to reduce blood pressure and is an anti inflammatory.

Lutein 125mg:
      Lutein is found in high quantities in spinach and kale and also in the milk of grazing cows. it is known for helping prevent macular degeneration. It also possesses strong anti-oxidative that can improve physical activity levels. Lutein has also been found to stimulate energy metabolism.

Taste:
      There is a typical pill taste that you get with nearly every capsule. It is nothing that would turn one off of the product.

Mixability:
      Nothing to mix. Easy to swallow pills allow for smooth swallowing

Dosing:
      It is required to take 4 capsules with your biggest meal of the day. For me that would be lunch as I do a hybrid fast until then.

6.5/10
      I began taking the pills immediately upon arrival. For the month, I was on a complete caffeine free diet. It took a few days for me to actually notice anything was going on. After about day 3, I was able to notice that my body was heating up a little more than normal. Working out was surprisingly smooth as I was non stimming it. As previously mentioned, I would take the pills in mid day when I would consume my largest meal of the day. I dosed at the same time each day. My appetite grew smaller and smaller while taking this as well. This really helped with the hunger pains associated with eating minimal throughout the day. As I mentioned in the ingredient profile, the anti inflammatory and anti gout properties associated with Roa Canina actually proved to work. I had issue with my right foot with some mild gout. About 2 weeks after taking Assass1nate, the pain and swelling actually went away for me. It could also be my diet, but I cant leave this out since the ingredient is in here.
      In conclusion of my run with Assass1nate, I can say my last weigh in as of 2 days ago was 210. I lost 7lbs while supplementing with this product. That is a pretty decent loss.

Checking around the price is at a consensus at 34.99. That is around .29 a pill or 1.16 per serving. To me, if it has the possibility to allow you to lose weight a way other than high caffeine, then that isn't a bad price. An energy drink is going to cost you around $2.00.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking the pills. I was able to use a non stim pre workout with this and no bodily effects were noted.

Conclusion

Overall 6.9/10
      Assass1nate did what it said it would do. I took it as directed, with a large meal, and was able to maintain energy, thermogenesis, as well as appetite suppression. At the end of the day, I did not crash from taking the pills later in the day. I lost overall 7lbs with taking these along with a sensible diet. As we all know though, each person is different on how they respond to a product so basically results are going to vary from person to person.
      To conclude, I was pleased with the results that was given to me. I will note though, if you decide to try this non stim approach, I would recommend getting a non stim Pre as well. It is actually encouraged through the company.