baseFrenzyy

• Member has only posted 5 reviews

Reviews by baseFrenzyy

September 15, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Super Good Value
  • Keeps Bf% Low
  • Sweat Easily
  • Really Good Appetite Suppresant
  • Felt Like Puking
First of all I would like to thank Lecheek, SSGdimsmash and misterjaydub for the opportunity to log this amazing product. I would like to note that I had previously taken several other thermogenic products so I know what to compare with and what to look for. I am on a lean bulking diet while taking this.

The following is the ingredient profile of Oxyeca Black. I'm not going to go through each of the ingredient by itself.

Caffeine, Dandelion Root extract (10:1), Hordenine Acaicia Rigdula Extract (25% std. min Phenylethylamine) (leaf), Synephrine HCL, N-Methyl L-Tyramine Hydrochloride, White Willow Bark Extract (std. min 25% Salicin), Rauwolscine (std. min. 90% from Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract), Cayenne Peppeer (fruit) (80,000 heat units)

Effectiveness (9.5/10)

Noted that I stack this product with Hyper T2. I think that this product deserve a 9.5 for its overall effectiveness. This is not a product that you will feel its effect after a few weeks. I'm sure that you will feel it on the first dosage. I would like to separate this into a few sections.

Thermogenic effect (10/10)

After experiencing several thermogenic, Oxyeca Black is by far the strongest fat burning pill. It has Oxyelite beat by a mile. Half an hour after taking the pill, you will feel a heat rush on the back of your head and the feeling stays there for a few hours. With my dosing schedule, I would take my first pill then go to class. The classroom is cold and I am the only one in there that is sweating like a pig. It makes u feel like you have just run a mile outside.

Energy (9/10)

I've tried taking Oxyeca Black 30 minutes before gym just to test it out. I regretted that decision so much. Some people prefer to take a fat burning pill before their workout and I think that with Oxyeca Black, the energy is overwhelming. Within an hour after taking the pill, my heart was beating so fast in the gym that I had to sit down to calm myself. At some point I felt like I have trouble breathing and I'm almost fainted in the gym. You know that feeling you get after running 5miles and you stop. I've read some logs that they use it as a PWO but it is just not my cup of tea.

Appetite suppressant (10/10)

This is and 2nd most noticeable effect from this product, right after its thermogenic effect. I would lose my appetite to eat anything that I basically had to force myself to eat all the time. I had skipped several meals unknowingly so I have to make up for the calories at night. On some days, I didn't even felt like drinking my protein shake after my workout. This is a few hours after taking the pill.

Dosage (-/10)

I am pretty sure that I had a different dosage schedule from everyone. On the first 3 weeks, I took 1 pill directly after I get up which is around 6am and I would fast until 12-1pm and have my first meal. 2 hours later, I would take my 2nd dosage which is around 2-3pm then have my pre workout meal after that. Remember that some people might find this unbearable but this is how I prefer and works best. Everyone will react differently to this product so you got to find what works best for you.

Side effect (8/10)

An hour after taking Oxyeca Black, I felt that I was no longer in a good mood. I get inpatient about everything and just feel like not talking to anyone. On some days, I felt like puking after taking this. Guess I'm not stim tolerant after all.

For those that are not stim tolerant, prepare to get your mind blown. I would suggest on taking your first dosage with food for the first 3 days then slowly increase the time gap between the pill dosage and your meal.

Value (10/10)

This product runs from 20-25 dollars if you get it online. For such a powerful thermogenic product, I think that this is a great value. After I got my bottle from Lecheek in the mail, I bought another 2 bottle myself online. This is really worth it as compare to other reputable thermo which is around 35-45 dollars.

I would like to share my experience on the different dosage.
1 pill: Fast heartbeat, bad mood, strong heat rush, felt like puking, sweat.
2 pills: Fast heartbeat, better mood, adequate heat rush, don't feel like puking, sweat a WHOLE lot more.

I recommend this product to anyone that is serious about their goal which is either losing weight or a recomp. I personally was on a bulking diet, and as an endomorph, I am surprise on how well it retain my fat gain to a minimum and stayed on the same BF% while gaining weight. Always remember that although this is a strong pill, you will not achieve your goal if your diet and workout routine is not set. Those 2 are by far more important than any of the supplements out there.

July 30, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Increased Strength
  • Dry Muscle Gains
  • Heightened Libido
  • Increased Acne
  • Minor Aggression At Times
  • Acne Is Weird Places
First of all I would like to thank Lecheek, SSGdimsmash and misterjaydub for the opportunity to log this amazing new product. Before reviewing this product, I would like to say that I stacked this product with PES Anabeta. I would also like to add that I have taken PES Anabeta and a different AI in my past which is PES erase. I will be able to differentiate the result I've gotten solely from AD-3 PCT from the PES Anabeta.

Ingredient Profile:

GH Support:
Velvet Bean (standardized L-Dopa 99%) – 800mg
Liver Support:
Milk Thistle – 360mg

As you all may know, PES erase has earned its reputation to being one of the best AI on this forum. I'm here to say that Lecheek has successfully surpassed its expectation and created a better product in the market. AD-3 PCT has become one of my favorite products to date. AD-3 PCT has the same active ingredient which is Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione that acts as an aromatase inhibitor. Basically what this means is it prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Besides that, it has an infamous ingredient call Velvet bean or in other words L-Dopa. This ingredient has proved to help increase testosterone, libido etc. Other than that, it has Milk Thistle which is a staple in keeping a good overall liver health.

Effectiveness (9.8/10)
For its effectiveness, I would say that it will only be fair if I split it up to a few categories.

Sleep recovery (10/10)
This will be the first effect you will feel from this product. Before taking this product, I use to set about 5 alarms, each separated by 5 minutes and I would cancel it one by one only to wake up with the same restless feeling. Upon day 3 after using AD-3 PCT, I would wake up on the first alarm, feeling fresh as ever. I have never experience any tiredness in the morning. As a college student, I have no complaints on this area.

Recovery (9/10)
I am a sole believer that the best time for us to recover is during our sleep. In my experience of lifting weights, I find that the part of my body that needs the longest time to recover is my legs. It takes 3-4 days to completely recover, meaning no pain when I'm trying to get into a car or sit anywhere. After including AD-3 PCT in my stack, I recover fairly quicker than usual. I will be fine on the 2nd or 3rd day after my leg day. I don't really feel sore anymore from any of my workouts.

Fat loss (9/10)
I use this product as the end of my transformation competition to get rid of the last few pounds of fat. At about 13-14% of body fat, I have successfully reduced it to 11.6%. Understand that everyone loose fat at a different rate but for me, it is really hard for me to loose fat. I have an endomorph body type. What this means am I put on weight very easily and it's hard to me to loose it. For me to reach 11.6% was a really good achievement. I would have to give the full credit to AD-3 PCT and a fairly good diet.

Value (10/10)
I would give this a 10 because I could find this product anywhere from 20-30 dollars. Besides that, there are a few promotions popping up from different websites which have this product on sale at 19.99 dollars, which is an even better deal. Looking at its effectiveness, this is certainly a no brainer. I would pick this up the next time I see this on a promotion.

Overall (9.5/10)
I am more than satisfied with this product and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Anyone that is determined about changing their body stats should consider getting this product. Lecheek has certainly earns its credibility by presenting this product on this market. I am excited to try out other products that Lecheek have to offer.

Once again. I would like to thank Lecheek, SSGdimsmash and misterjaydub for this amazing opportunity to give this product a try. Hope this review give you a better idea on AD-3 PCT.

June 16, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Big Pumps All Around Your Body
  • Vascularity During Training
  • Endurance
    This will be a review about the all famous PWO addition which is Citrulline Malate by Primaforce. A few months ago, I was into making my own PWO which consist of AAKG, beta alanine, creatine mono, and Citrulline Malate. This product is famous for being able to provide a "pump feeling." I was curious on how much of a pump feeling I'll be able to achieve.

Value (10/10)

For something as effective as this, it is very cheap consider the serving size which is 100 scoops of 2g. Assuming you need 6g per workout, it will last you a little more than 33 days. It's a very cost effective product if you ask me. You can find this below 20 bucks from any store online.

Effectiveness (8/10)

You kind of have to experiment with it yourself. Everyone is wired differently and it depends on how big your tolerance is to this product. I advise to start out at a low dose which is 3g for a few days and slowly increase it. I tried using 6g on my first day and it was biceps day. The pump feeling is insane that it almost hurts. My tolerance has been build up and right now I'm seating at 12g of it per work out. It's a crazy number but you know whatever sails your boat. I'm probably the only one that is at 12g. Most of the people can suffice with 5g.

Taste (9/10)

I'm giving this a 9 because this product has practically no taste. I mix it with my green mag and I barely even notice that it's there. There's however, a little bit of residue but a simple solution with just adding a little bit of water to drink it down.

Overall (9/10)

Overall, I had a great experience with this. I'm able to break though some plateau with the little pump motivation I have. For days that I'm just feeling weak or doesn't have the mood to work out, I just turn to Citrulline Malate and BAM! I'm back to the gym again.

In conclusion, this is a product worth trying once as a bodybuilder. It is cheap and effective. Those that are still in college and can't afford those fancy PWO should certainly consider purchasing this supplement. I will highly recommend this product to anyone that is interested in achieving the pump feeling in the gym.

June 14, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Could Feel Test Increase. For Certain.
    • Love It!
    • Cheap
    • Aggression In The Gym Was Amazing
    • No Side Effects
    This will be my second review. So along came the hype about DAA and how effective it will be among people who are at the age of 21 where their testosterone is at its maximum. I've personally ran 2 tubs of this. I decided to give it a go. The first time I took this, I stacked it with animal stack and the second time, erase. Here goes my review.

Taste 6/10

Taste 6/10

This is my routine every morning. Open a bottle of water and drink half of it down with my pills. After that, I would pour a scoop of DAA down into the remaining water in the bottle and give it a good shake. Swallow the whole thing as quickly as I can. Primaforce DAA has its reputation of how bad the chalkiness and bitterness of the powder and I'm here to tell you that there's a solution. The first time that I took this however, I mix it with orange juice and the taste quickly disappears. It goes well with the sourness of the orange juice.

Effectiveness 8/10

Being at the age of 21, how effective this product may be always been a question to everyone. Well I'm here to say that it work just fine on me. I have the privilege of incorporating these both on a bulking and cutting cycle. On my first cycle of DAA, I was cutting and I stack it with animal stak. I was sweating so much even right after I did my warm ups. I felt like I can achieve anything and I was on fire in the gym. I just finish my second cycle of DAA and this time it was for a bulking phase and I stack it with erase. Again the same feeling, it is like I own the gym. I didn't want to leave the gym and I have to keep have the mindset that if I don't leave anytime soon I will lose my muscle. For the both times that I took this product, my lift has increase tremendously. As if I'm breaking my PR every week. For those that follow my log, the numbers has been increasing no doubt.

Value 9/10

As a college student and a consumer, I give this product a 9 out of 10. For what it's worth, a reputable company such as Primaforce sets its price pretty low. There's a discount on this product on muscleandstrength with a coupon code. Besides that, it is constantly appearing in the deal of the day for most websites.

Sides 9/10

I don't see any sides from this productsi in this case N/A

Overall 8/10

Besides the taste, I can see how most of us can benefit out of this product. It is a simple, cheap, beneficial product and you can add into your stack. For all the benefits that I've just stated, it is certainly worth it and I would recommend it to anyone who is interest in taking their training to the next level.

January 12, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Bulging Veins
    • Increased Strength
    • Timing
    • Sit Around All Day Expecting It To Work
    Okay, so I've been in this site for far too long to not write a review about a product. It's time for me to voice out my opinion. As that being said, time for my first review. This review is kind of overdue btw...

Effectiveness (7/10)

Effectiveness (7/10)
    First of all, the pumps are amazing I can tell you that but getting to the pump is the hard part. For the first week, I follow exactly as what the bottle said which is to take 3 capsules 90 minutes before a workout on empty stomach. Although convenience is not a problem for me, I always find that this is a really hard way to get a pump. It's either hit or miss. Sometimes I'll go to the gym with absolutely no pump feeling. That being said, I follow the advice of some fellow SR members which is to open the caps and drink it along with my PWO. This is a better way in achieving that pump effect although it's still either a hit or miss. I rate the effectiveness a 7 because I can never achieve it consistently but the pumps are amazing if you get it.

Value (5/10)
    So the representative for GNC is trying to convince me to buy either Jak3d or Yok3d. No idea why I pick this over jak3d but I did. As this review is kind of overdue, if I'm not mistaken it's somewhere around 35 dollars. The price in Amazon currently is 27 dollars. I rate it a 5 instead of a 4 is because it's partly my fault for not researching it further before purchasing a product.

Overall (6/10)
    I feel that this product is good in terms that it gives an amazing pump (only if you get the timing right). But overall, I was more disappointed in the product because out of 20 times, you'll hit around 5 times, which is not really worth it. Not a good idea if you want to sit around waiting to see whether you get the effect. I might work better for some other people but this is my experience with it. That being said, I currently buy the PWO separately and now I know what and how much amount I want in my home made PWO.