austin316

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 9 months ago

Reviews by austin316

Thanks to Platinum Labs for sending it out!
  September 11, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Swole Effect
  • Makes You Look Fuller
  • Not As Cheap

Been working out since 2004, got my diet on check in 2009, started using supplements to supplement my diet. My dieting and supplementation got better after I was deployed and I truly saw the difference. I try to research every supplement and ingredient before I put it in my body. I'm just reviewing what works and doesn't work for my body personally.

Agmatine - 750mg per serving.
100 servings container.

Agmatine - 750mg per serving.
100 servings container.

So I received this tub back in mid-July thanks to platinum labs letting us users give it a try for an honest review. I used my whole tub and I'm finally doing my review.

From what I read Agmatine has a lot of benefits but the 2 I thought was more important/interesting was that it increases the Nitric Oxide giving me that pump that Arnold Schwarzenegger talked about in Pumping Iron and Anti-Oxidants which are always a plus!

Didn't really taste like anything when mixed alone with water, to be honest.

Mixed fine by itself and with other supplements as well.

I started with the recommended dosage of 750mg for the first two weeks.
Went up to 1g for week 3 and 4.
Killed off the bottle with 1.5g a day.

I'm not fairly new to agmatine but I used to keep my dosage to 750mg to 1g because I also love L-Citrulline, 6g to be more exact. But I cut off the Citrulline this time because I didn't have any and because I wanted to feel the full power of Agmatine alone for pumps.

At 750mg, I would start to feel the pumps around the second or so exercise. By the time I got home after a 15 minute ride home, the pumps were gone.

At 1 gram, I would start feeling the pumps on my first exercise. Awesome feeling and it was also a great motivator for me, it was like something in my head made me go "Pump is here early, let's destroy this workout so this pumps is here to stay!" I remember reading on Arnold Schwarzenegger's book that he would work out and imagine his muscles getting so big and expanding that it would take over the room and what not. That is what I would do as soon as my pump kicked. I know weird as hell but it worked for me lol. Pump lasted a little bit longer after my workout then before, probably like 30 to 45 minutes..?

At 1.5g this was sick! I always start by grabbing a pair of either 5 or 10 pound dumbells and doing exercises such as raises, presses, curls, just things to help me loosen up a bit before I do warm up set, and just by doing the 4-4 tempo with a squeeze at the top I was already feeling the pump. Every rep made me feel a lot more pumped. Needless to say on biceps days I thought they were going to rip lol. Crazy feeling! I felt a lot fuller and my gym partner said I did look fuller as well. Pump lasted a lot longer as well after my workout was done. DEFINITELY a great feeling! Kinda reminded me of back in the day when I was using Nitrix from BSN and I was swallowing those horse pills 3x a day and that was keeping me pumped all day long lol.

Platinum Labs sells it for $33. Muscle and Strength sells it for $30.
If you use only 1 scoop a day this will last you a LONG TIME! But if you go up in the dosage it won't last that long.
So is $30 worth 100 servings? That will depend on how long you want to feel your pumps for. I personally do not make that much money so if I was to buy this I would stick to 1 serving of 750mg a day and a few grams of L-Citrulline for a bigger pump and a longer tub.
In a perfect world, this tub would cost $20 and I would stock up and praise how amazing this is priced.

Side Effects

Had 2 workouts where the pump was so much that I had to cut my workout short LOL. Not sure if that is a side effect but hey, just warning you if you take more then 750mg a day and working out hard. My chest I could barely do any flys that day, I think I only did 1 exercise for flys. And my arms were done! Felt like I had Sergio Oliva/Arnold Schwarzenegger Arms with the bicep/tricep supersets I was doing. I could barely curl the weight all the way up cuz I was pumped. So pumped that it kinda hurt! I'm not blaming this on the PL Agmatine but just thought I would note it here.

Conclusion

Agmatine rocks. Short and simple. It WILL give you amazing pumps and make you look/feel fuller. I didn't get any veins popping but agmatine is known for it as well. If you find Platinum Lab's Agmatine on sale for cheap, get it and let me know about it so I can get it as well. I mentioned before where I used Agmatine with L-Citrulline in the past and its a sick combo, try the two together as well you will have amazing workouts.
Thank you SR and Platinum Labs.

Overall
Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!
  May 16, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Increased Strength
  • Pumps Barely Last Long Enough To See Results

As with any other supplement review that I do, I will let you all know I am no expert. I simply use what I think I can benefit from and I learn about supplements as I go. My diet is on point(recently started eating carbs pre workout) and I supplement my diet with supplements that I think will help me achieve my goals. I usually research ingredients in products before trying so I can get an idea of how they can benefit me personally.

Big thank you to Supplement Reviews and BELDT Labs for putting VASST up here for us to try and I apologize for taking a bit too long to post my review.

So VASST only has 4 ingredients that adds up to 3,150mg per 3 capsules which is the recommended dosage.
Ornithine(OKG) supposedly speeds up healing time.
Glutamine alpha ketoglutarate(GAK which is supposed to replenish and restore aminos after grueling workouts.
Arginine ketoisocaproate(A-KIC) helps prevent muscle breakdown during the workout and diminishes chances of muscle fatigue.
And arginine alpha ketoglutarate(A-AKG) which is supposed to increase size, strength as far as pump and vascularity goes I also read an article where it can help with intestine and stomach disorders. I have horrible digesting and stomach problems and didn't really feel like it helped me with that.

Doesn't taste like anything, they are capsules. Never had any problems with downing this with water or a pre-workout. Never had any stuck in my throat or powder burps lol.
Like mentioned about no problems downing this with water or another shake. It did not taste too good when I opened up the capsules and mixed this in a water bottle. I know... if it's a capsule it's because there is a 98% chance it tastes disgusting but I always try it... Don't do it lol.
Dosed this at 3 capsules. After a week I upped the dosage to 6 capsules before my workout.
I did not bother taking this on my 2 days off from the gym.

At 3 capsules the pump was ok.
With some carbs and 3 capsules, the pump was better.
At 6 capsules the pump was much better! Felt a lot fuller.
With some carbs and 6 capsules was way better.

Never had any crazy vascularity or any for that matter.

My problem with VASST is that with most pre-workouts or pump supplements I start getting that pump right from the first exercise. With VASST, it didn't really work like that, only when I had some carbs with it. Some people have an idea of how this and that should go but I was never one to be crazy about carbs pre workout because I get crazy bloated and it sucks when I try to work out like that.

Another thing with the pump was that by the time I got home from the gym the pump was gone! That really sucked! lol

As far as helping with fatigue which the product says I didn't really feel any difference.

It's $29.xx at amazon. Basically $1 a day if you use 3 capsules... I liked it better at 6 capsules a day so that will last you about 15 days IF you don't use it on your days off and will be about $2 a day.
I'm poor and cheap so anything that is $1 and below is good to me. BUT the product has to be good enough, otherwise, I would want it to be cheaper.

Side Effects

No side effects for me.

Conclusion

Frankly I thought it was an ok product. It def has an interesting combination. But maybe if dosages were a little higher I would have enjoyed the effects and pump more. I get more a pump from 6g of citrulline alone than I get from this. BUT that is how my body reacted to it.

If you are looking to try something new I say go for it, amazon always has sales going on.

February 28, 2016

• Carnosyn
  • Gmp And Fda Inspected
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Itchy Nipples

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
    I have been working out for a little over 12 years. Finally got my diet in check 6 years ago. Now I focus on supplements to supplement my diet and I try to learn as much as I can about ingredients before I put them on my body, I'm no expert but I'm trying to better myself with supplements and review products that work and do not work for me personally.

Plain and simple, the tub has 360 grams of beta alanine and you get 2g per scoop...

Other Ingredients: ABSOLUTELY NONE.
    I love that even though this is a single ingredient supplement.
    Nutrabio's Beta-alanine is also non-GMO, gluten free, kosher/vegetarian and tested for potency. Always a huge plus.

Mixes very well with everything that I have tried. Water(in bottle or shaker), mixed with a pre workout. I never had problems with it.

Tastes like absolutely nothing. No after taste. Nothing. Probably one of the very few supplements are is truly unflavored.

I love 4 grams of beta alanine pre workout. But sometimes when I take a pre workout that already has beta alanine I add it to my intra workout/bcaa drink.

Like I explained on another one of my interviews of a beta alanine product, I love the effects it gives me. I started using it after reading an article on how it helps with your endurance when you are running and bike riding. I'm horrible at running and being in the military is not a great thing to be horrible at running lol. The study I read said that individuals, runners to be more exact, who took 4g of beta-alanine a day were able to run for longer and decrease their run time. In my case, I can def feel a difference mentally and physically when I take beta alanine. I don't if it's me over thinking about how I'm going to run faster or if it's the itching in my ears, face, back, butt cheeks and nipples that get me going faster. BUT whatever it is it works for me.

When I build my own pre workout I put it 4g of beta alanine, that's what the study said so that is what I do. When I take a pre workout that already has 1.6g of beta alanine, I put it 2g of it on my intra/bcaa drink. If I take a blend pre-workout and I have no idea how much beta-alanine is in there I just say F it and put in 2g in there and another 2g in my intra/bcaa drink. That's how I do it and how I prefer it.

I got my tub shipped for $20. Good price for me. I don't like paying more than $1 per serving on supplements, especially one that is a single ingredient.

I did a quick search on google and only found 2 places amazon and their own website. Amazon a bit cheaper and their site is $28.xx plus shipping. I don't like that price personally.

Side Effects

For a problem for me BUT If you are new to beta alanine you will be very very itchy! But don't worry that feeling will go away with time. The more you take beta-alanine the more your body gets used to it and the less you will feel with time.

Conclusion

I absolutely love beta alanine. I will always have it running through my body when I do a workout, cardio session or PT with my unit. Nutrabio put this out there with a true 2g scoop which I love instead of the 1.6g like many. If the price is right I will continue to buy it.

0.0
      February 13, 2016

• Lowered Fatigue
    • Tastes Good

I been working out for a little over 12 years. Finally got my diet in check 6 years ago. Now I focus on supplements to supplement my diet and I try to learn as much as I can about ingredients before I put them on my body, I'm no expert but I'm trying to better myself with supplements and review products that work and do not work for me personally.

The main reason that attracted me to Beta Charge was obviously the 3.2 grams beta alanine but they had a little bit of BCAA in there. It's not a lot, it has 1g Leucine and 250mg of both Isoleucine and Valine. Also got some potassium and sodium there, along with 4g carbs and some calories.

Peach mango taste awesome. I got this done and stuck it in the fridge for a while and when I took it out, I broke the ice and it tasted just like a smoothie, very nice and refreshing.

Orange not so much but I'm not sure if its MRI or if it's because this other Orange supplement i used to take ruined every other orange flavored supplement for me lol.

1 scoop is more than enough for you to feel the tingles with this. There is def no need for more than 1 scoop.

Mixed just fine in both shaker cup and water bottle with 8z and 12 ounces. I never had problems with foam or residues with Beta Charge.

Main reason I bought this was because I been going to school all morning and then i'm off work. I get to gym at 10pm and I don't want to take a preworkout that has caffeine since I need to be up at 7:30am. So since I love Beta Alanine and I saw this interesting flavor I thought why not make my own preworkout with beta alanine, creatine, lclt, alcar, citrulline and agmatine. That for me is a great pre workout late at night without any caffeine so it won't keep me up at night.

Beta Charge by itself is also really good for me personally. I feel the tingles on my back, buttcheeks, nose and nipples everytime. It gets me going when I'm in the gym and it's exactly what I need for late at night workouts.

I got my two tubs for $6. Personally for me its a great value.

After searching around I see that supplementwarehouse sells it for $4 but it's expired. Next cheapest place I found was $18 at advantagesupplements, it's def not cheap since the tub only has 15 servings.

Side Effects

If the tingles and itching bothers you then this will be a problem for you because this has 3.2 grams. If you are like me this won't be a problem.

Conclusion

The reasons I love BA so much is because of what it actually does other then make your skin crawl. I read an article back in early 2013 about a study that was done with runner and cyclist, they were taking 4g of BA prior to their activity and after 4-6 week they noticed the results in their run time and pedaling. They dropped a significant amount of time from their run and rides. Since then I always make sure I take beta alanine prior to my workout. Either before or in between or both times. I'm in the military and we always have to run, I was always a terrible runner but with a lot of practice and BA I saw my running time getting faster and faster. Personally for me it helped my endurance and it helped me become faster.

All in all depending on where you buy this is great since it taste good as well but if you are pay more then $.50 a serving it's not really a good deal if you are just trying this because of flavor.

January 31, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Consistent Pumps
    • Sex Pumps
    • Sexual Fullness
    • Vascularity
    • CHEAP
    • Effective

Been working out since 2004. Got my diet on check in 2009. Started using supplements to supplement my diet. I try to research every supplement and ingredient before I put it in my body. I'm just reviewing what works and doesn't work for my body personally.

Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
      Other ingredients Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Corn Starch, Blue #1, Titanium Dioxide Powder.

1 capsule you get 500mg, 2 capsules 1 gram. Bottle has 60 capsules so depending on you it might last you 2 months or 1 month.

Personally I was doing 1 gram per workout an...

Agmatine Sulfate 500mg

Personally I was doing 1 gram per workout and it was freaking awesome. BUT sometimes my biceps would be so pumped that I wouldn't be able to do a complete rep because of it. Specially when I was doing 1g of agmatine and 6g of l-citrulline. Had to bump it down to 500mg of agmatine and 5g of citrulline to find that perfect pump for me. Plus the bottle lasted me a lot longer just doing 1 capsule per workout.

Doesn't taste like anything it's a pill.
      Dosing was pretty easy, either 1 or 2 capsules a day I would take it with either bcaa, beta alanine, creatine hcl and sometimes with l-citrulline for my night workouts after work.
      I never broke down the capsule and mixed it in water so I can't really say how the mixability was. Mixed fine in my stomach after I had it though lol.

Like I mentioned above I was doing 1 gram per workout and for the bigger body parts like back, chest and even legs I had awesome workouts. Sometimes I wouldn't even need the l-citrulline added to get a great pump.

For the small body parts like biceps, triceps, shoulders and calves I would go at 500mg because the pump would be so much that it would hurt and I wouldn't be able to do the complete movement and reps. Shoulders not as much but mainly biceps and calves. My calf pumps are not fun so for that reason I would had to train calves on either arm day or "rest/cardio day".

I also noticed that 1 gram of agmatine whenever I had cardio at home with my girl I always felt like i was harder. Idk what it was but damn I loved it and she did too.

Pretty damn cheap! Even though it's been discontinued you can still find it for $20 online.
      Again depending on you it might last you 2 months. $10 buck a month for great pumps is awesome for me since I don't have the money for supplements all the time.

Side Effects

Not really a side effect but at 1 gram sometimes would be too much for me, specially when I mixed it with l-citrulline.

Conclusion

It's super cheap online at $20, its effective at 500mg and its even better at 1 gram. I stocked up when usp labs discontinued it and bought 5 bottles at $15 a bottle at the time and I only have 1 bottle left but even at $20 its still worth it in my opinion. Don't know why it was discontinued but as long as I can find it online for cheap I will keep buying it.

January 30, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Convenient
      • Inexpensive
      • Very Useful
      • Funnel Is Awesome!
      • Multi Functional
      • Easily Breaks
      • Cheap Plastic Material On Top
      • A Bit Too Big For Small Hands

Bought 5 of these when it came out. Kept 3 and sent 2 to my cousin.

First thing first this is huge 25oz to be more exact!

For me personally I like this bottle for my bcaa which I mix it with 24 oz of water and my post workout shake which I will have 2 scoops of whey protein so i put more water than the usual 8oz of water.

Bought 5 of these when it came out. Kept 3 and sent 2 to my cousin.

First thing first this is huge 25oz to be more exact!

I personally do not think it's worth using this for a pre workout alone because this is huge and the usual pre workout is like 4 to 6oz of water. Unless you want to be super hydrated before your workout and put in more water than go right ahead. I sometimes like to add some carbs, bcaa to my pre workout, when I do that I go for 20 to 24 oz of water but even then you will have to wash, dry or wait for it to dry to then put either your bcaa or whey protein in it.

This has a bottom container which is awesome! Fits 2 scoop of whey perfectly fine in it. AND it even has a top that screws into it so when I'm working out and drinking my bcaa on this shaker I leave the bottom container in my gym back so I don't have to carry this huge thing around the gym the whole time with me.

Another great thing about this is the top. It has 2 top compartments for you to put whatever pills you might take while you are the gym or just drinking your bcaa throughout the day. It's big, i can fit my animal pak and flex in them. However the plastic is pretty cheap. I had 1 of them break on me and so did 1 of the tubs I sent my cousin. Not cool at all!

Inside the bottle it has a mesh. Personally I hate those things and I always throw them out. But if you like them.. they are in there for you.

Another thing I love is the funnel! It's not big BUT you can fit a lot in there. Me for example I like to mix my own pre workout and I can fit my leucine, beta alanine, caffeine, l-citrulline and l-carnitine all in there without any problems. Even if you are using a pre workout it should fit there just fine.

This shaker might be a little too big if you have small hands lol. I had given one to my girl but she complained that it was too big for her hand so I took it back for me lol.

Cheap depending where you buy it. Amazon has it for $5 which for me is a steal! Even if the top compartments were to break it would still be a steal for me cuz of the bottom container and funnel.

You can find it at other places as well but why pay more?

Cons

Top of the shaker seems to be made out of cheap plastic. I had one break on me and my cousin as well.

Conclusion

Hella cheap and very worth the money since you can carry A LOT in them!

January 30, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Full Disclosure Of Proven Ingredients
      • Great Pumps
      • Battles Fatigue
      • Great Focus
      • Taste Is Too Sweet
      • Taste Is Too Strong

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8 grams)
      Servings Per Container: 45

AgmaPure Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
      Styphnolobium Japonicum Extract 100mg
      (Flower, Bud) Supplying Xanthaurine

Performance Protocol Complex 688mg

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8 grams)
      Servings Per Container: 45

AgmaPure Agmatine Sulfate 500mg
      Styphnolobium Japonicum Extract 100mg
      (Flower, Bud) Supplying Xanthaurine

Performance Protocol Complex 688mg
      N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, DN1000 (Dendrobium Nobile Extract), Caffeine Anhydrous, B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Higenamine HCl, AstraGin (Astralagus Membranaceous And Panax Notoginseng Extract

Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.

I am a pre workout junkie so for me this is perfect AT 2 SCOOP! 3.2 beta alanine, 3g citrulline, 2.5g betaine, 1g agmatine, 3g creatine.

It has the ALCAR(n-acetyl l-tyrosine) there for the focus which is pretty amazing for me at 2 scoops.

I don't like the fact that they use artificial colors but I've read a comment or 2 on their facebook page of this girl complaining that the green apple was too green. WTF?

One thing I do not like is how on their website they compare this to other supplements BUT they are comparing it at 2 scoops and not 1 and they do not say so! Even on their Advertisements they say how its 3.2 beta alanine, 3g citrulline, 2.5g betaine, 1g agmatine, 3g creatine BUT doesn't say that it's at 2 scoops... I hate that because when i first starting out I didn't know any better.

I hate the fact that they hide how much caffeine is in it. I get it you don't want your competitor to steal it but I want to know how much caffeine I'm taking in. I've asked reps and they say as much as a cup of coffee. I don't drink coffee so idk how much that is.

I've had all of their flavors and my favorites are in the following order. Green Apple, Peach Mango, Watermelon, Icy Blue, Fruit Fusion. To be honest I have a lot hate relationship with the green apple, it's sour and sometimes i hate it, i get goosebumps but at other times i'm just like damn this is so good! Peach mango is very tasty and refreshing. I hate fruit punch or fruit fusion NOT a flavor I buy when it comes to supplements because chances are that I will hate the flavor.

Mixes very easily. Never had any problems with residues left in the shaker cup or foam.

Personally I like 2 scoops every time! For cardio/calves day I go for 1 scoop.

This pre workout is bad amazing at 2 scoops. I always had a problem with sweating. I used to never sweat while working out. Until I got started on 2 scoops of Ritual. One exercise in and I'm already wiping my forehead. Definitely a plus because now I actually feel like I'm sweating and losing the fat. Might be all mental but I like sweating now lol.

At 2 scoops of Ritual you are getting 3.2 grams of beta alanine. Beta alanine gets you itchy. VERY ITCHY! Idk if its just me but when it hits me and it doesn't take more than 10 minutes for it to do so, it helps me in the ears, nipples and head down there. It's crazy! Idk maybe my body is just weird but that's where the itching goes. I can honestly say that at 2 scoop of Ritual and the 3.2 grams of beta alanine I'm working out more with shorter rest periods. I feel like my endurance has been going up.

The pump is pretty awesome! Two scoops give you 1 gram of agmatine and 3g of citrulline. It's great and sometimes i even add a little more of bulk citrulline in there to increase my pumps. I'm pump addict!

Energy is off the roof. 2 Scoop has me going like a bunny at the gym. I can easily workout 2 muscles, rest for about 5 to 10 mins and hit up cardio for another 30 minutes. Yeah of course I'm be dying after all that is done with BUT once I'm done at the gym I still feel like I have energy left. I have never 'crashed' either.

Oh the focus is bad awesome! When i'm training by myself I'm super focused I do my set, rest/flex/stretch/take big breaths and go back to doing another set. When I train with my buddy I feel like i'm a bit too focused/angry. He is looking around and putting his reps in on his phone and I'm just looking at the weights I just lifted and telling him "come on cat boy it's your turn. Let's go or i'm doing another set." I feel always hungry for more.

This is a big thing for me as i'm kind of poor.

They have 2 tubs one is 45 servings and another is 30 servings. On amazon the 45 serving is $32 and for me that will last me only about 22 workouts. I hate paying more than $1 "per workout" that won't last me a full 30 days. BUT I really love this pre workout, the energy, focus, pump and how it makes me sweat it makes it worth it for me.

Now if you buy the 30 servings at $24 it will last you 15 workouts if you do 2 scoops. That will be up to you if you want the peach mango, watermelon or fruit punch flavors.

Side Effects

If you do 2 scoops of Ritual be ready to be extra itchy! I got used to it so it's not a total side effect for me but if you don't like that feeling then lol just be ready to get hit everywhere by it.

Conclusion

Amazing energy, focus and pumps. Price is not that bad either.

January 27, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Pumps!
      • Smells Horrible

2.4g of Pure L-Citrulline per scoop! The tub i purchased is 200 Grams. 1 scoop per workout means you get 83 servings from this tub.

Before using this from Muscle Feast I was using Kaged Muscle at...

Before using this from Muscle Feast I was using Kaged Muscle at 6g for all my workouts. Because the scoop for this is a bit bigger at 2.4 I had to play scientist sometimes by doing 2 full scoops and 1 half scoop. A lot of times i would forget and just put 3 scoops in since i was used to Kaged Muscle being 2g per scoop and doing my workouts with 7.2g of L-Citrulline the pump was so much that it actually hurt lol. I eventually found a 1g scoop which i used for this so I always got my 6g serving right.

I'm going to talk about the smell first. It was really REALLY weird. It was something I had smelled before but could not figure it out. I asked 2 guys and they told me "that smells like cum"... It was a very weird situation. But they were right. This smells like cum lol. Nasty!

Taste in water alone is weird, can't put to word exactly what it was but wasn't anything like chalk or too gritty. It was just weird. Wasn't horrible to the point where you be gagging while you drink. Mixed with other unflavored supplements was fine cuz everything else has their own taste. Mixed with something that was actually flavored was better because that weird taste from the L-Citrulline was gone.

I never had any problems with foam. Sometimes I did have a few residues left on water bottle when drinking this alone. But it was very small quantity left in the bottle. For me not a problem, I put a little more water in and get it out.

I always, ALWAYS get really sick pumps if I'm working out with 6g of L-Citrulline in me. For me 6 grams is perfect! It works great for my body.

I bought this on amazon for $13.99 with free shipping. It was a good deal for me. I know that on Muscle Feast website they sell for $29.99. I am cheap and poor so I buy where it's cheaper. $13.99 is great enough for me.

Side Effects

For the few times that i forgot that the scoop was 2.4 and i was dumping 3 scoops or 7.2 grams of it in my water I was having crazy pumps that would actually hurt, especially when doing biceps. But that was my damn fault for not paying attention to detail. No one to blame but me.
      No real side effects at all when using this at 6 grams.

Conclusion

I rated the overall a 9. Because the smell is just so bad! Even if you are not like "oh yeah let me see how this smells", when you open the tub that smell hits you right in the face and fills up the room for a while.

The pumps are great at 6 grams.

The price was really good at $13.99 with free shipping.

I prefer pure products like L-Citrulline compared to Citrulline Malate so this is perfect for me personally.

January 21, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Sick Pumps
      • None

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
      2g of Citrulline per scoop...

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
      2g of Citrulline per scoop. Can't get any better than that. Depending on you it might last you a long time. Me? I like 6g before my workouts for maximum pump! But still the tub is 200 Grams so you will have a lot if you only go for 2g every workout.

Another reason I like this a lot better then Citrulline Malate is that the dosages are so much better. For example if a pre workout got 6g of citrulline malate on it that means you are only really getting 3g of pure Citrulline. So you would go through a tub of Citrulline malate a lot faster then this for its true effects. Kaged Muscle went with the pure Citrulline.. More pumps and scoops for my money.

Taste like nothing really since it's unflavored. Which bring me to another "plus" about this, there is no artificial flavoring here.
      Mixed well for me on both water bottles, shakers. As well as mixed with my other ingredients from my pre workout.
      It doesn't foam, I have no residues left when its over. Doesn't get any easier or better than that/.

Like i mentioned above I go for 6g pre workout and I get really sick pumps! I love it! If i'm taking a preworkout and that preworkout already has citrulline but not 6g I will add some of Kaged Muscle into it.

About $20 bucks for the bottle that gives you 100 servings at 2g per scoop. It's a really great price. That's saying a lot cuz I'm poor, I don't get much on my paycheck but this lasts me a long time, I don't have to buy it every month. If you go for only 2g this will last you even longer than month.

Side Effects

I never had any side effects that I can think of. Yeah sometimes if I got balls out in the gym I feel like i'm going to explode cuz I got such a huge pump but that is NOT a side effect.

Conclusion

I like Kaged Muscle products and I trust Kris Gethin so for me it's well worth the price for pure Citrulline. I love feeling like I'm getting so huge when I'm at the gym with 6g of Citrulline running through me.

January 19, 2016

• None

I'm no expert but I try to research and learn about ingredients as much as I can before putting them in my body. I finally have a diet dialed in and now I use supplements to supplement my diet and take my physique to the next level.

200mg of PurCaf caffeine per capsule. According to Kaged Muscle these are an organic certified, 90% pure caffeine extract derived from water extracted green coffee beans for unpolluted plant-based energy.

Doesn't taste like anything because they are capsules. But even when I break...

Doesn't taste like anything because they are capsules. But even when I break the capsule down and pour the powder in the water it doesn't taste like anything, at least not to me.

Mixes well in either a water bottle or shaker cup if i break down the capsules and dump the powder in. As well as mixed with other ingredients when I put my own pre workout together.

I love pre workouts that are from 350mg of caffeine to 400mg. That is how I like it. This PurCaf was a little different than regular caffeine for me. I don't get that kick in the face from 2 capsules. It feels more like it builds up on you and you don't even feel that you are now full of energy and more awake. When it goes away I didn't crash either, it went away as smooth and you don't really notice either.

I don't think i ever had organic caffeine before, so I can't compare to any other supplement out there that used the same thing. BUT I have very high tolerance for caffeine but 1 capsule is enough for me when I do cardio and abs alone on my OFF day at the gym. Sometimes even for chest or shoulders. But like I mentioned before 2 capsules/400mg of caffeine is how I like it. Specially since when I'm done with my workout I can go to work or class and feel energized to get things done still.

100 capsules for $13. It's very cheap, which I love because I don't have much money to spend on supplements. So I pretty much love the fact that this will last me a long time. If I go 2 capsules per workout it will still give me 50 workouts from it. Perfect for the price.

Side Effects

No side effects for me.

Conclusion

Cheap and effective which is what I like and want from supplements that I pour my hard earned money on. This doesn't give me that kick in the face when it kicks and it doesn't make me crash either when it 'wears off' so that is def a plus in my book.