adam777

• Leaning Effect
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Muscle Hardening
  • Deep Sleep
  • Dosing Kind Of Annoying Taking 3 Pills Broken Up Throughout The Day.
First of all I would like to thank BPS for giving me the opportunity to log this product.

EndoSurge Turbo is said to Increase Total Testosterone, Increase HGH, Decrease Prolactin, and Increase Libido.

Supplement Facts:
Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 533 mg
Maca 20:1 250 mg
Mucuna 98% 100 mg
Vitamin D3 400 IU

BPS gets props for no prop blend.

Supplement used while on EndoSurge Turbo:
Creapure: I was taking this product prior to taking EndoSurge and used thr...

Supplement Facts:
Maca 20:1 250 mg
Mucuna 98% 100 mg
Vitamin D3 400 IU

BPS gets props for no prop blend.

Supplement used while on EndoSurge Turbo:
Creapure: I was taking this product prior to taking EndoSurge and used throughout cycle.
SuperCissus
Orange Triad
100% Whey
Karbolyn

I took BPS EndoSurge Turbo for purpose of a recomp. I wanted to keep around the same weight while losing fat and gaining muscle which is the ultimate goal a lot of the time with lifting. I lift for strength and that is another way I gauge my results.

Starting Weight: 180lbs
Ending Weight: 178lbs
I lost two pounds, kept strength and then some, and look leaner. Let's break in down into various categories.

Dosing:
The dosing is 3 pills per day for 30 days to be broken up throughout the day. This can get annoying to remember to take throughout the day, but I had a pill container that broke everything up into daily storage. This helped a lot so I could remember how many I had taken.

Vascularity:
While on this product there was a noticeable look of more vascularity throughout my whole body. It even showed veins in my legs. This wasn't just noticeable at workout, but throughout the day. People actually commented on it.

Sleep:
I actually had a great deep sleep on this product. It did not necessarily get me sleepy like some sleep aid products, but my sleep was deep and I woke up refreshed.

Muscle Hardening:
This is what I really enjoyed about this product. My muscles were slightly hardened throughout the day. Meaning It looked like a had just done some pushups, pullups, and various exercises. I really looked bigger even though my weight was around the same.

Body Composition:
I mentioned about the muscle hardening, but after my workouts I looked a bit bigger than when I started. My lats started to bulge out a bit more, traps was looking big, and I looked a lot more leaner. This is where the product shined. To me it looked like I had build muscle and lost fat which was my goal (recomp). Goal achieved.

Strength:
This is always very subjective. I workout for strength most of the time, so to give a product some of the credit for this when I train specifically for strength is hard. I will say that I was very motivated on this product and really pushed myself in the training department. I did have PRs while on this product as well as you can see in my log of the product. All I can say is that my strength went up slightly while on this product and could very well be a combination of this product and my training regimen.

Value:
The value is great on this guys. Were looking at around $25-$30 per bottle with deals always coming up. Nutraplanet had a deal for around $22 a bottle. For me this is very appealing and worth the money. My only problem was I didn't buy another bottle for my cycle!

Overall:
Overall, this product was very motivating for myself. I haven't had a product like this in a while and was very excited to use this. I would get out of the gym look noticeable bigger and throughout the day had my muscles hardened with a major vascularity increase. That in itself is very motivating. I had some PRs while on cycle which I was very happy with and with the value on this product it is definitely worth a try for anyone. Usually I say anyone over 25 could really benefit from products like this, but due to the price I would recommend to anyone over 18 to just try it out. Get's my stamp of approval fellas.

January 15, 2013

• No Fillers. Good Taste
  • Excellent Mixability
  • Great Focus
    Well, this review is long over due. The good people of Lecheek were nice enough to give me a free bottle of this and I feel terrible for waiting this long. I've still been working out, but I had the busiest year of my life with graduating college and getting my first professional job. Thanks lecheek! I've actually gone through 3 tubs of this because I liked it so much. Here it goes:

Ingredient profile: 8

Ingredient profile: 8
    Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, D-Aspartic Acid, 1,3 -Dimethylamylamine, Yohimbine HCL. Simple and sweet. These ingredients equal out to 3.2 grams, which really isn't that much when you think about regular dosing of creatine to be 5g and Beta alanine dose of 3.2g which is also around the same for DAA. I do keep beta alanine and creatine in bulk, so I can add appropriately. An ingredient profile can never be perfect, but this is a great start with everything I need.

Taste/Mixability: 9
    Taste was great and tasted like a really tart pink lemonade. I love that fact that it was an ultra concentrate because of course the mixability was great. No floatees and I'm a happy man.

Value: 10
    Although mine was free the going rate was just under $30 bucks and for 80 servings which is a lot. Brings per serving to just under 38 cents. I did mention it is a little underdosed, but still 1.5-2 servings is still very affordable. Value is always very important to be because I'm extremely cheap!

Effectiveness: 8
    To give a little background, this is the first time I've actually had a full tub of a supplement with DMAA and caffeine. I am stim sensitive. I dosed at 1 scoop to start and had great clean energy. The beta alanine lacked a tad, so sometimes I would add some out of my tub of straight beta alanine. I wanted more, but I couldn't just go to 2 scoops being stim sensitive. I had great endurance throughout and usually stacked with 25-50g of Karbolyn. This tub lasts so long that towards the end I was around 1.5-2 scoops. I slowly moved up, but that was enough. It wasn't a supp that I got used to very fast and needed multiple scoops. Not sure what the exact dosing was of the DMAA and Caffeine, but it worked and harmonized together.

Overall: 9
    Like I said value is very important to me and I like that the ingredients are not a long list of things I have no idea what they are. They are all key ingredients that I always like to see and with me having beta alanine and creapure in bulk this works perfect for me. The DMAA just has that ability to give that extra push as far as reps. With me a good workout and a great workout is a difference between a couple reps when you've been lifting as longs as I have. The endurance on this stuff is among the best in PW and overall effectiveness is great. Although I added some things overall this product is exactly what I had hoped for and an inexpensive price tag. I would recommend this product all day and I have at my local gym and have gotten many believers.

February 3, 2012

• Great Joint Support Profile
    • 5g Kre-alkalyn
    • Endurance
    • Recovery Profile Lacking
    Well, I was do for a review and this is an interesting product to review. Here it goes. This is a carb blend product with lots of extras in it and is marketed as a "lightening fast muscle recovery" and an "advanced training formula". It was recently reformulated and I'm reviewing the reformulated version. I've never seen a product like this and almost looks like some sort of hybrid carb blend, recovery, joint support, etc etc. Yeah lots of goodies, so lets break it down.

Ingredient profile:
    10g dextrose
    20g karbolyn
    20g waxy maize
    5g kre-alkalyn
    1g each of L-Leucine/L-Isoleuc...

Ingredient profile:
    10g dextrose
    20g karbolyn
    20g waxy maize
    5g kre-alkalyn
    1g each of L-Leucine/L-Isoleucine/L-Valine (BCAAS)
    2g Glutamine AKG
    1.2g Glucosamine Sulfate
    600mg Chondroitin Sulfate
    500mg MSM
    5000mg each-Vitamin C/acai berry, L-Taurine
    50mg each-alpha lipoic acid/quercetin
    As you can see its packed with a lot of ingredients and some are underdosed, but some have a good dosing to.

Joint support: 10
    This is a healthy dose of Chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine sulfate and MSM! I have some vitamin shoppe brand glucosamine with MSM and it is half the amount of the joint support in 1 scoop of Glyco shock. It was good to have joint support because I've been powerlifting lately and it was nice to have something to support my joints and prevent injury. My joints felt amazing and they were rarely sore while putting up big weight.

Recovery: 6
    My recovery on this was actually pretty decent, but the lack of BCAAs was disappointing especially because this product markets as a recovery product. With 1g of each BCAA it was much and the 2g of glutamine was decent, but you can get that from a good post workout protein. The carbs aided to recovery as well, but I didn't really buy this product because of the recovery aspect. I bought it because of the carb profile and that is next.

Carb profile: 9
    I've seen other blends like glyco maize by ON, but this one I liked because it actually had Karbolyn and I'm a big fan of that. I was using preworkout and postworkout for a bit, but I found it more beneficial to just choose one and use karbolyn for the other. I actually would switch from pre to post and never really found out what I liked better. The mixture of fast acting carbs was nice to have to replenish muscle glycogen levels and helped me not lose weight because I was on a bulk and I was working out long with cardio included and I didn't want to lose weight. It definitely help me pre workout as well as far as giving me energy and my body had a nice full feeling much like supplement just karbolyn. I don't want to leave on my endurance felt great while taking Pre workout. I felt I could go a long while and I did.

Creatine aspect:
    I liked and hated this aspect. I used this product exclusively to make sure I didn't lose weight on intense cardio session so I could replenish carbs. So this hurt when I would workout twice in one day because it was too much creatine. That is also why I switched between pre and post and not too often both pre and post. I was taking a PW with creatine and if I took Glyco shock pre and post I was getting 15g of creatine and that would be way to much. It is really nice if you are cycling off stims though and the value of not having to buy creatine by itself is nice.

Taste/Mixability: 7
    Nothing to write home about, but it was terrible either. I had the cherry ice and it wasn't too bad. It says to mix with 10oz of water with one scoop, but I found it better to add a little more water cause the taste was too overpowering at 10oz. The mixability was pretty good, but was sometimes product left on the bottom of my shaker, but overall it was just peachy.

Value: 9
    It's is actually a hard thing to gauge. If you were planning on buying joint support and carb product and creatine then this is a steal. It was around $30 for 18 servings which is 3lbs of product. This was around the same price as karbolyn, so depending on if I want the extra creatine and joint support would be my deciding factor in the future. Because in that case its a pretty darn good deal.

Overall: 9
    I actually really enjoyed this product. I felt full and energized at the gym when taking pre. When taking post I felt I was replenishing my carbs after long workouts and aided to my bulking and gaining a little bit of weight. The recovery aspect wasn't the best, but the healthy dose of creatine and joint support was suprisingly spot on. My joints felt protected and never really sore while doing strenuous exercises that possibly could get my shoulder joint sore was non existent. Loved that my endurance was great with the creatine and carb blend. Like I said before the deciding factor in choosing this product would be if you want a carb blend with joint support and kre-alkalyn. That would be the best value. For me I found that switching this product back and forth from pre to post and using karbolyn for the other, it worked well on a lean bulk. Thumbs up from a brand I never heard of before.

October 25, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Amino Profile
    • Low Fat/calorie/carbs
    • A Bit Expensive
    A good man once said, Protein is only as good as it's profile or something like that. I've tried different isolates over the years including isopure, nectar, isoflex. This is my favorite behind isoflex. I found this protein from professional supps, the same company that makes my beloved karbolyn. Here we go.

Diamond whey is 100% pure, ultra-filtered, cold temperature processed whey protein isolate. With the cold filtered you will not lose the "extras" like with isolates that are filtered with heat.

Taste/Mixability: 9

Taste is great. I tried the strawberry and it was awesome ...

Taste/Mixability: 9

Taste is great. I tried the strawberry and it was awesome and I mixed primarily with strawberry popsicle karbolyn which was perfect. The mixability is great with a shaker and usually didn't have any floatees.

Amino Profile:9

The amino profile is great and includes EAAs as well as BCAAs. Here's the list for 60g of protein (2 scoops)
    Leucine: 7.142 g
    Glycine: .96 g
    Proline: 2.640 g
    Serine: 1.622
    Tyrosine: 2.094 g
    I took the time to show the amino profile because that is my favorite part of the protein.

Value: 7

a two pound tub was $32 at lockout. This shows that per scoop it was $1.14. A little on the high side, but it was definitely a quality protein.

Effectiveness: 9

I usually took one scoop which is 30g of protein and it worked great. Rating effectiveness is very subjective, but I feel like It gave my my needed protein without the unneeded fat. This with Karbolyn was very effective on a lean bulk. I gained a descent amount without upping my BF.

Overall: 9

Overall, I really enjoyed this protein. The amino acid profile was what drew me to this protein. The ultra filtered by cold temperature was also a plus. I would recommend to anyone that has the money and would like a good, quality protein. Thanks for letting me share.

August 7, 2011

• Awesome Pumps
    • Consistent Performance
    • Great Vascularity
      Nitrox II is classified as a pump product with no stimulants in it. Yok3d and NO3 chrome are in the same category. I started taking it when all the hype came about this product here on SR. The bottle lasted me so long that I'm now getting around to review this product.

The ingredient profile is nothing over the top just AKG, Citrulline Malate, L-taurine, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate. The special thing that Sci-fit is known for is the ph controlled delivery system and this adds that special something to make this product the best in its class.

Dosing:
      I just took two gel t...

Dosing:
      I just took two gel tablets before each workout around 20-30 before. I only took on training days and increased to three a couple times because of curiousity, but it wasn't needed.

Value: 10
      The value is incredible and the 180 pills lasted me 90 workouts. I workout out 4 times a week so it lasted me around 5 and a half months. Also, two worked for me everytime and I never had to up my dosage, but I did a couple of times out of curiousity.

Effectiveness: 10
      It worked everytime. No finding your sweet spot or anything like that for me. I just took preworkout and it was great. It was the best on back days because not only my back had a nice pump, but also my biceps feel like it just been through a tough, grueling bicep day. I liked the way it made me feel and look. Vascularity was through the roof and had the best pumps of my life. I sometimes added Beta Alanine to help with focus as well. I'm currently on my 2nd bottle and have stacked with various preworkouts and had great experiences with being stacked.

Overall: 9

I enjoyed this product especially when cycling off stims. The very simple ingredient profile was kind of nice because I knew everything going into my body. I'm not going to say that this product made my strength go way up along with endurance, recovery, muscle size etc. It didn't, but it was more of a motivational tool than anything. People will say that pump products aren't worth it, but when your cycling off preworkouts with stims it's nice to have something. I recommend this product to anyone looking at a good replacement for a preworkoout when cycling off stimulants. Also, it does work hand and hand along with products such as jack3d, Assault, White Flood, etc.

July 5, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Shortens Recovery Time
      • Tastes Good
      • Great Bcaas
        Well another recovery product which uses are mainly intra, but can be used pre and post as well. For my uses I used it as an intra workout only. Other recovery products that I have taken includes only modern BCAA and will be somewhat compared.

Taste/Mixability: 10

Taste/Mixability: 10
        The taste is incredible hands down. I tried the refreshing watermelon which is the best flavor in my opinion and have tried refreshing apple which was great as well. The mixability is great and when shook for one minute and sat for 5 minute it is almost perfect with a little bit of floaties at the top which is expected with amino acids.

Value: 10
        The value is great and is around $20 for a 30 serving tub and that includes 13 grams per serving. It is a little better than modern BCAA at around 66 cents a serving. Modern BCAA is around 83 cents a serving which is very close, but mbca's serving is 10g.

Ingredient profile: 9
        L-leucine-3.5g
        L-isoleucine-1.75
        L-valine-1.75
        L-glutamine-2.5
        Citrulline Malate-1g
        It was very good profile and I liked the 1g of Citrulline Malate, but I would have preferred sustamine instead of glutamine. For some reason sustamine helps me recover a little bit better, but this ingredient profile is impressive nonetheless.

Effectiveness/Recovery: 8
        This obviously is the biggest category and the most important. I had great recovery with this product and I loved just sipping on it while at the gym because it tastes so great. As compared to mBCAA it just didn't help recovery as much, and I contribute that to the sustamine contained in mBCAA. Don't get me wrong It still was great for recovery especially during squat days and deadlift days, but it just is a notch down from mBCAA. Unfortunately mBCAA didn't taste as well and is a tad expensive, so you almost want to drink Xtend instead, but I myself have been switching on and off between the two.

Overall I give a slight upperhand to mBCAA, but Xtend is right there. I heard they are coming out with an Xtend that will be a little bit different and I am looking forward to that. This arguement between mBCAA and Xtend will keep going on, but its a matter of preference and to me I like them both, but I gave the reasons as stated above. Anybody that wants a nice refreshing recovery intra should definitely give Xtend a try.

May 11, 2011

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Strength Increases
        • Recovery
          This is my first pro-hormone and my decision to take it wasn't taken lightly and after many hours of research I decided to go forward. Epi is a methylated compound and it is essential to have Cycle Support and a SERM (it's debatable but I highly recommend). Chemical name-2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane and it is known as a designer steroid (not to be confused with anabolic steroid). This specific version was recommended from a friend looking for an alternative to Epistane by IBE and said it was equal if not better. My intentions to take this stemmed from a major hump (plateau) that had lasted 6-8 months.

PRE:

assault
          super Cissus
          optimen
          continued with Cycle Support
          And of course tons of protein throughout and Xtend.

Dosing-20*/20/30/40#
          *=first day started with 10mg
          #=29th day took 50mg
          I took with meals broken up throughout the day and 10mg 30 min. preworkout.

Sides:10/10
          Guess I was one of the lucky ones because I didn't receive any bad side effects other than 1 day of a lethargic feeling.

Recovery:8/10
          Honestly I didn't think that recovery was anything special until I got off it. Then it became clear that it helped immensely. I would have probably been dying the next day especially while hitting up the heavier weight.

Pump:8/10
          It gave a great pump throughout the whole cycle. I took occasionally with Nitrox II and the pumps were insane and memorable.

Value:10/10
          It was around $30 online, but you also have to factor the SERM and the supporting cast of supplements which ran a little steep. As far as just this product it was cheap.

Effectiveness:10/10
          This product did exactly what I had hoped for which was to get past a plateau. Its hard to gauge effectivness in terms of other prohormones since this was my first, but I can't give it any less than a 10. My strength went through the roof and my body fat% went down as well. Well, here's the before and after:
          Before-
          Bench-335
          Squats-405
          Deadlift-405
          Weight-185

Overall:10/10
          I really enjoyed this cycle and especially with not getting any side effects! The recovery and pump was a nice added bonus that I wasn't expecting. I'm half way through PCT and have kept all my gains so far. I have kept half the weight. I would recommend to a knowledgeable, smart, cautious first time user of pro-hormones. Also, someone looking to cut and keep all their strength would gain from this product and also people looking for strength and not just the pounds. To note I was 24 years old and througout PCT just turned 25 and I do not recommend for users under the age of 21.

March 8, 2011

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Great Endurance
          • Tastes Great
            Well, I suggested this product so that I could review it and SR got back to me promptly. I would characterize this product as a performance drink. I heard of this product from my friend who likes to bike ride a lot. He said he sips on it while he rides and is endurance is through the roof. I was intrigued.

Dosing/Ingredient profile:

Dosing/Ingredient profile:
            Its pretty basic stuff almost like a glorified Gatorade. It recommends 1 scoop which has 21g of carbs, 5g of protein and vitamin C&E. I'll take around 1-2 scoops depending on the activity and just recently I started mixing with my Modern BCAA and it has worked great.

Value:7
            It is 60 servings for around $30, but with really not too complex for a mix it seems a bit high.

Mixability/taste:10
            The taste is great. I've tried the orange, fruit punch, and mountain berry. Yeah, I do love this stuff and have been taking for a while. The orange is by far the best and tastes like tang and the mountain berry is also good. Fruit punch gets old quick. As far as mixability goes it is great. No problems whatsoever.

Effectiveness:8
            Well thinking about the basic ingredient profile this doesn't look like much, but it does work and also makes a lot of sense. It replenishes the carbs that you work off at the gym and has a small amount of protein which can be used on long workouts. I myself am a 2 Hour gym guy. Cardio and weights or just weights. I haven't gone without this stuff since I've tried it since my endurance is through the roof. I also like to use around 2-2.5 scoops while I workout as an aid for bulking. Usually one is hitting the weights or cardio hard and your carbs are not replenishing so you can lose weight. Your not going to see off the wall results for bulking, but it does help. As far as endurance I was able to go forever. Sometimes I think that I'm going too hard and long and actually have to stop myself.

Overall: 8
            Around a year ago this is all that I took along with protein and cycling on and off kre-alkalyn. It worked just fine and after a whole year I finally got to a plateau where I had to try other supplements. Modern BCAA was one that I found and mixed with accelerade and not only did it taste great, but endurance and recovery was amazing. I can't really attribute this to recovery much, but bulking it helps and as I keep saying endurance is the best! This is probably best used for cardio, but I think it works great when hitting the weights as well. Its nice to sip on a great tasting performance drink. I recommend accelerade to anyone looking for help in endurance and also bulking.

February 26, 2011

Pros:
             Cons:
            • Excellent Recovery
            • Good For Stacking
            • Great Bcaa Ratio
            • No Additives
            • Buy This Product!
              I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and hopefully set a new bar for my reviews from now on. So here it goes.

Dosing: Recommended is 2 scoops intraworkout. Me personally I'll use 2 scoops and mix with accelerade(performance drink used for endurance has 5g of protein and carbs to keep energized). I'll mix with 25-35oz and sip throughout workout.

Ingredient Profile: 10 Micronized L-Leucine, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, L-Alanyl-LGlutamine (Sustamine) Has everything you need with a 8:1:1 ratio.

Mixability: 9 The mixability in this was great. With its "ultra mic...

Mixability: 9 The mixability in this was great. With its "ultra micronized" blend it seemed to work well. You shake it for 15-30 seconds and works best with cold water. Sometimes it will foam and some of the powder will float to the top, but it didn't bother me in the least.

Taste: 9 I believe if it works I could care less about how it tastes, but I'll rate anyway. It tastes alright nothing great, but not bad either. Not as good as Xtend watermellon, but the thing I like is that its all natural flavors and not artificial with food coloring. So it looks white, but I do mix usually with accelerade and it will turn blue anyway. I tried the white blue rasberry and with the accelerade mountain berry it tastes great.

Value: 9 I found mBCAA anywhere from $25 to $30. If taking recommended dosing(2 scoops intra) it will come with 35 servings. The say you can take another serving or one scoop post workout, but my post is ON's Pro Complex which has 14g of BCAAs so I was good and it lasts me a good while. On off days or just cardio days I would have 1-2 scoops for the mindset of increasing my chances of no soreness.

Effectiveness: 10 Now we get to the good part. So before this I was just using Pro Complex with all the amino acids and basically included that as my recovery product. I was also taking kre-alkalyn 1500, but it was time to cycle off it. I always fear cycling off creatine because my recovery between sets diminish. Well mBCAA was the answer. It is most effective for recovery for the next day. You do squats and the next day your not as sore, but this also helps with between sets as well. So anybody cycling off creatine needs to try this product. I recently just got back on creatine with the addition of mBCAA recovery all in all is amazing and personally at an all time high. We all know that leg day and back day(mostly deadlifts) are the days we fear in how bad its going to hurt the following day, but the sorenesses decreased significantly. I'm always weary in doing more than a couple sets of real heavy weight because of soreness, but I decided to do three heavy sets of squats(315) and the next day I did feel soreness, but not the whole it sucks to stretch my legs because it hurts or I'll cramp. Same thing with deadlifts I can try and lift my max and feel content and not scared of the next day. I'm a believer in this product and its 8:1:1 ratio.

Overall: 10 I give it a ten because I can't imagine my workouts without it. Its perfect when cycling off creatine and perfect for recovery as its main purpose. I feel like on off days I just want to get back in the gym and at least do something. My off days are the day after legs and the day after back and simply the soreness just decreased. The ingredient profile is impressive and can't really think of anything really missing. Stacked with Pro Complex and Kre-Alkalyn I think this product shined greatly. I know there are other good options like Xtend, Purple Wraath, 2:1:1 recovery, but this product should definitely be in the conversation when thinking of purchasing a recovery product. I highly recommend.

January 26, 2011

• Sick Pumps
              • Great Endurance
              • Tunnel Vision
              • Just A Little Expensive
              Well I just finished my tub of Assault and I have to say I wish it came with more in it! This is my first endeavor with Muscle Pharm and they came through. I have previously been a fan of Black Powder, but this stuff was a little stronger without losing too much focus. I've taken VPX NO Shotgun, Jacked, Black Powder, superpump 350 and this has been the best.
              Mixability/Taste:10/10- The taste was surprisingly great. I had the rasberry lemonade and it was great, a little sweet, but fine. As far as mixability went it was good. Just make sure to have plenty of water with it(around 14-16ozs) or there will be powder stuck at the bottom of your shaker.
              D
              Value:8/10- The price wasn't too bad online for around $35-40 a tub, but if you take one scoop everytime you workout you will only get 20 servings. Oh yeah, dosing was 1/2 scoop-1 scoop 30 minutes before workout. The good thing was I didn't really have to up my dosage like other NO products. I kept it around 1 scoop the whole time maybe a tad more and still got a great pump so I definitely think it was worth.
              Effectiveness:10/10- I felt like a Monster at the gym. I took 1 scoop and took as recommended and it kicked in great. This tunnel vision that people speak of was me all workout in my own little world. I didn't really want to leave the gym, so my workouts were going pretty long around 2 hours and I had the pump the whole time. I guess I don't have anything better to do being deployed in the middle east so it worked great!
              I would definitely recommend if you got the money and want to try something new.