Zsteinf

Completed Missions

Total Reviews

Answers

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Votes Cast

Reputation

TROOPer Level

MVRs

Forum Posts

Try Requests

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. Zsteinf will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 69 days.

Reviews by Zsteinf

Overall
Overall
6.9
  April 22, 2018

• False Advertising

Easy to find casein blend that is fairly priced and reasonable.

When I first started taking supplements, I went for the easy to find products. This one is available at many places such as Walmart, Walgreen, and CVS. This is one that I think most people start to use when they start getting healthier.

This is a protein powder that is a blend with whey isolates and micellar casein.

Total Fat 0.5g
Cholesterol 15mg
Carbs 9g
Sugar 1g
Protein 20g

This is a normal casein protein blend. Of course, every company ...

Easy to find casein blend that is fairly priced and reasonable.

Total Fat 0.5g
Cholesterol 15mg
Carbs 9g
Sugar 1g
Protein 20g

This is a normal casein protein blend. Of course, every company makes their products a little different. For me, the carbs are high and the amount of protein is low but this is not bad. The thing I do not like is I feel it is a misleading advertisement with the tub. It says it is casein which leads you to believe it is 100% casein. I do not want a casein blend, I wanted 100%, so I give that a low ranking. I will give it a good ranking for a blend.

---Taste/Mixability/Dosing---
Six Star has 2 options available for flavoring which include chocolate and vanilla. I was able to get both and the taste was fine. The mixability was similar to any other casein that I have tried. Ingredients say to mix one scoop with 10-12 oz. of liquid beverage, which I usually ended up with 12-14 oz. because I don't like a thick shake which casein is so thick and I had no problem with the mixability. The dosing is one scoop which is 20g of protein. The dosing was no issues. Good rating.

---Effectiveness---
I cannot say that I was putting on muscle or having any weight loss. It definitely did what it claims to do which is easy to recover and feel full after taking the casein. I was taking it at night before bed and it kept me full. So, effectiveness wise with the ingredients, I would say an effective protein.

---Value---
I was able to find Six Star Casein for $18-$25 for a 2 lb tub with 26 servings. At $18 for 26 servings, $0.69 per serving which is lower than my other protein that is around $1 per serving. Casein protein is a high-priced protein because it takes more to make than whey protein, so at $0.69 per serving that is a good price. I have not found a good casein out there that is under $1.25 and still has great taste with good mixability so at $0.69, a great value. Since this is a good product at a great cost, I give it a high value.

---Side Effects---
No side effects

---Conclusion---
I give this a good rating for a casein blend, but a low ranking for the advertising of it being a 100% casein. I would say a great casein protein shake is 100% casein. It's hard to measure effectiveness so you have to go off ingredients and this ok. The taste, mixability, and dosing was fine. If casein protein is a part of your diet, make sure to check the ingredients. This is a good product and I did not find it to be bad, just misleading.

Overall
Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
  April 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Appetite Control
  • Interesting Ingredient

A great fat burner that is easy to take.

Thank you to Flex Nutrition for giving me another product to try. This is one of many products I have tried by Flex Nutrition. I've had some success with Flex Nutrition and some that didn't go the way I thought it would. The Incinerator was definitely a success and something I highly recommend to others.

A great fat burner that is easy to take.

The product has Lyzme5 500 mg, Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA 300 mg, Raspberry Ketones 175 mg, Garcinia Cambogia 100 mg, and Green Tea 75 mg per serving which is 2 capsules. Lyzme5 is a new patent ingredient that is trimethylated which is 3 different methylate. Methylate is a chemical or compound that affects protein. Methylate will aid enzymes, hormones, and even genes to detoxify the body. The methylate works with the liver to help burn energy of lipids to lose weight. It will convert the toxic amino acids to healthy amino acids. CLA is a natural in the body and is a fatty acid that can help with weight loss. Raspberry Ketones have been around for a while and will break down the fats in cells for fat loss. Garcinia Cambogia is for loss of appetite. Green Tea is similar to caffeine and will help increase energy. All these ingredients are beneficial and some are used for weight loss in many supplements on the market. What I find unique is a combination of all the items working together. The Lyzme5 was the most interesting as it works with the amino acids to detoxify the body of bad amino acids to help protein. I give this a high review since it is a unique use of the ingredients together.

Taste and mixability are not ranked as this is a capsule form. The dosing is you could take up to 4 capsules per day with 1-2 capsules about 30 minutes before meals. I give it a good review because the dosing is easy to do and changeable due to the body's response.

The effectiveness was great. In the beginning, I started taking 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon with an increase of up to 4 per day. Eventually, I was up to 2 in the morning before and 2 in the afternoon before lunch. At first, there was only a 1-2 pounds of weight loss in the first 2 weeks but it increased to 7 pounds of weight loss over 5 weeks. I believe this was a combination of the Incinerator along with exercise of 4 times per week and a diet plan that consisted of 150 grams of protein, less than 75 grams of carbs and 2000 calories per day. The results were much more than I anticipated because I have tried other weight loss supplements in the past and only have had moderate success of 2-3 pounds of weight loss in one month. This was definitely something that worked well for me as I was able to lose more weight with Incinerator than any other on the market. I would give this a high recommendation to anyone that is looking to lose weight. This is definitely the most effective one I've ever tried. I give this a very high rating.

The tub has 60 capsules and you can take up to 4 per day. I would recommend 3 per day which will get you 20 days. Amazon listed Incinerator but no price as it was unavailable. The Flex Nutrition website has it for $40 but it was on sale for $29. At the $29 cost and taking 3 per day, it will run you $1.45 per day. This cost may seem high to you, but for me, it would be worth it. There are a lot of weight loss products out there and there are ones from $5 to $100 but the question is, are they working for you. I would gladly pay this price since I was able to lose 7 pounds without changing my diet or workout schedule. When I am trying to lose weight, I really struggle with it. If I want to lose weight, I might get 5 pounds per month but usually end up with only 2-3 pounds. I know I could lose more weight if I cut down on calories, but I am trying to keep muscle and do not want to lose any muscle gains. With this weight loss and seeing no muscle loss or fewer weights being used in my workout, I believe this is a wonderful value. I give it a high-ranking.

Side Effects

I did have an increase in headaches. Part of my problem is due to the brain hemorrhage I had in 2014, so I can't say that Incinerator caused more. I just know that it was giving me head pain for a while.

Conclusion

For me, this was a great product. It has good ingredients with capsules that are easy to take before breakfast and lunch. It was effective for me in losing weight. The cost and value are dead on. The side effect was off but hard to measure for me due to medical problems. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to lose weight.

Overall
    Overall
    2.8
    4.8
    3.8
    (SR paid for product; MuscleTech did not participate)
      April 16, 2018

• Low Dosing

A basic fish oil supplement that has a low amount fish oil. Cheaper and better ones available.

This is my 2nd review on a supplement provided by the SR family so thank you to them. I was running low on my daily fish oil and I wanted to try a different brand. I use the same fish oil all the time so why not try another one.

This is your basic fish oil. Calories are 10 and fat is 1 g. It has 1000 mg of the fish oil which consists of omega 3 fatty acids 350 mg, EPA 180 mg, and DHA 120 mg. The question is how much fish oil do you need in a day. The general rule of thumb for fish oil is taking a product that provides 700 to 1,000 mg of EPA and 200 to 500 mg of DHA. I give the ingredients a low rating because this does not contain enough fish oil elements unless you take 2 or 3 pills a day and the ingredients say to just take one.

It doesn't have a bad taste. Some fish oils will leave your breath smelling like tuna but this did not happen. Mixability is not an issue here as it is a soft gel. The dosing says to take one per day and do not exceed more than 1 soft gel in a 24-hour period. I took 1 in the morning and at night because that is part of my daily fish oil intake. There's a debate about how much fish oil to take in a day but I always stick with 3400 mg a day which is 1700 mg in the morning and 1700 mg at night. I give this a low rating.

Fish oil has many benefits like it helps with ADHD, Alzheimer's, anxiety, arthritis, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, immunity, and weight loss. Athletes will use fish oil to speed up recovery time, burn body fat, support testosterone levels, and promote muscle growth. Fish oil supplements also cut the risk of heart attacks, lower blood pressure, and prevent strokes. As with all types of vitamins and some supplements, it's hard to rate the effectiveness. I felt that it did what a fish oil needed to do but in a low amount. I give it a low rating because, with a low dose, you are not getting all the benefits.

This has a 100 soft gel capsules and could last at least 3 months if you take one per day. The cost was anywhere from $11 up to $22. That is a high cost fish oil. Typically, I'm able to get 200 soft gels for $7 and it has more fish oil, so I do prefer to stay with what I normally get which is Spring Valley. I say the cost is too high, so I give it a low ranking.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

This was a typical fish oil. The ingredients are fine. The taste was fine. It was as effective but still too low in fish oil. The value is low because I'm able to get twice as much oil at half the price. There were no side effects. I give this a low rating overall because there are many other better choices out there.

Overall
    Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
      April 11, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy Swallowing
    • No Bloating/water Retention
    • Strenght Gain
    • Strength Gains
    • Needs To Dissolve Better
    • Expensive Compared To Monohydrate

This is 5 different creatine water mixes that would work well into your supplements.

Thank you to the people at Beast Sports Nutrition. Creatine is a normal supplement to my workout and I wanted this because it has several kinds of creatine.

The 5 creatines are Creatine Monohydrate, Di-creatine Malate, Creatine Anhydrous, Crea-Trona, and Creatine Gluconate. With the 5 combined you're looking at 4000 mg. It also has creatine optimizer at 9.25 mg. Creatine can work to improve strength, lean muscle mass, and muscles recover. Due to the boost, it can increase energy. Creatine is like protein because it is a nitrogen-containing compound, but it is known as a "non-protein" nitrogen. Cretaine monohydrate has benefits of increased muscle levels of creatine, increased work capacity and improved training, and greater increases in lean body mass. Di-Creatine Malate is easily absorbed into the body. With boosting nitric oxide being absorbed quickly into the body the blood vessels dilate, blood and oxygen flow to the muscles, and a workout is productive. Creatine anhydrous removes water from the creatine so you are getting 100% creatine by weight because monohydrate is 90% by weight. Crea-Trona works with the pH-value in the muscles for better workout capacity and faster recovery. Creatine Gluconate reduces bloating and gastric distress that are found in creatine supplements. Creatine optimizer is an ingredient that works to support the 5 different creatine. All this creatine serve different purposes but work together. Good ingredients so I give this a good rating.

The flavor I got was citrus and it is similar to citrus-flavored Gatorade. It says to mix it with 6 to 8 oz of water which is a little too strong for me as it reminded me of an old style Gatorade, so I would mix with more water, about 10 to 12 oz. Instruction says have 1 scoop 30 minutes before workout and another 30 minutes after workout so this would be 2 servings. The tube has 60 total servings so if you're using it every day this is a 30-day supply. The mixability is ok because I did get a grainy texture with it. I wouldn't say that it didn't mix well but it wasn't something that was great either. The dosing was good and a normal amount for me to consume daily. I give this a good rating because you take it before and after a workout. I give it a middle-ranking because of mixability.

I do feel that this was an effective creatine. Most of the creatine I've had in the past is just one type of creatine. When using the 5 different creatine, you are getting a more effective creatine. I also like the water mix because my earlier creatine would mix in a pre-workout or my protein powder because the creatine had no taste. I felt that my body was able to absorb the creatine better and it gave me what I needed the creatine to do. I like having a creatine before and after a workout so this was a good product to try. There are different debates on exactly how much creatine the body should take in a day and when to take it but I think with the 4000 mg before and after a workout is right where I would like. This was a great creatine that was a very effective product.

I was able to find it easily online for $18 to $25. If you use it 2 times per day, this works out to $1.67 per day or $0.84 if you only use 1 scoop per day. There is less expensive creatine on the market, but the ones I find cheaper usually contain one creatine ingredient. To get 5 creatine in the ingredients can get high. I think that at $1.67 per day is a good price. It is not the best, but due to the combined ingredients and effectiveness, I give it a nice rating.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed

Conclusion

This is a great creatine product. It has multiple creatine which are good. The taste and dosing were fine. Mixability was a little off but not a huge problem. It was effective. The cost on it was reasonable at $18 for a 30-day supply. No side effects. This is a wonderful creatine and I would recommend and try it again.

Overall
    Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
      April 9, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Can Lead To Muscle Gain
    • Fights Cortisol
    • Harden Muscles
    • Solid Ingredients
    • Hard To Measure Effectiveness

This is a product to help fight the aromatase enzyme that produces estrogen. Easy to take capsule form. A supplement that is hard to measure.

Thank you again to VMI for another product. I have used several of the VMI products and have yet to find something I didn't like. I continue to try VMI as they make a great product. This is one that I am not so sure about.

The Arimidrol by VMI is to help fight against aromatase enzym, also known as estrogen synthetase. Aromatase, which eliminates free testosterone, hopes to be blocked to get small amounts of estrogen. The less estrogen will help stop the hormones related to breast cancer cells. The 2 compounds used in Arimidrol is Astragalus 250 mg and Acacetin 100 mg. Astragalus is in Chinese medicine to help the body's immune system. Acacetin is in men's health supplements due to it being known as an anti-estrogen compound because it will fight off aromatase. Arimidrol works with the two ingredients to develop a more masculine-appearing body. The negative side effects that come with more estrogen is "female dog tits" and increased water retention which may make you lose the lean muscle gains. The Arimidrol is to help with sex drive, muscle mass, weight loss, and end man boobs. These ingredients are good and seem to have no problems. The question here is that there is a small amount of evidence to prove that these natural ingredients will do what Arimidrol is promoting.

Taste and mixability are not reviewed as this comes in capsule form. It says to take 2 capsules per day. This is something I would take in the morning along with my multivitamins. No problems in this area.

The tube says that this is a product that will work hormonal balance, inhibits aromatase enzyme, and helps with physique. It's hard to measure the hormonal dominance. I can't say that my hormones were better or worse so it's hard to rate. I did feel that the enzyme was working and it did help with my physique. I did feel that the chest was losing fat and becoming more defined. My stomach was looking tighter and my pants were not as tight-fitting. I think this is a product that works well but needs more time. I was able to get this for 4 weeks and I think that is the minimum to start seeing real results. It would be interesting to see what would happen after 8 to 12 weeks. I would say this was effective but hard to judge in all the areas. I give it a good rating.

I was able to find this online as low as $25 but I also found it as high as $45 online at Wal-Mart. The $25 for a 30-day supply is $0.83 per day which is not bad. The question about value is if aromatase enzyme is working well enough when starting a second tub. Like I said earlier, I think this is something that would take at least 2 tubs to get good results. I give it a middle-ranking because I don't think that 4 weeks is enough, but if after 2 tubs you see results than the cost is definitely worth it.

Side Effects

No side effects for me

Conclusion

All the products I've ever tried by VMI are effective. This is the 1st one that I give a middle rating. Good ingredients but effectiveness is questionable. The cost is not too much as long as you're able to get it at $25. I'm not saying this is a product that everyone should try. It depends on your body and how it responds. It could be something worth a try since the cost is not too high. But I don't think it's something that I would buy again. I give it a yes recommendation because I think it has potential.

(SR paid for product; GNC did not participate)
      April 2, 2018

Cons:

Thank you to the SR family. This is my first review from SR where they purchased the product. This is a GNC product done by Beyond Raw Chemistry Labs.

This is Betaine Anhydrous 2.5 grams and that is the only ingredient. This comes from sugar beets and found in healthy foods like spinach. Betaine is an amino acid that has many benefits. It can help with weight loss, muscle growth, fight heart disease, and define the body. This is a good product with positive benefits. I give this a good rating. Check your other supplements because this may already be in them.

The product looks like salt or sugar but has no taste, just a bad texture as this does not break down well. You mix one scoop with 8 oz. of liquid. The dosing is easy. I would mix this with my workout since it had no flavor. I did try it with water but the texture bothered me, so I decided that it needed to mix with something else. I give this a good rating as there was no bad taste just bad texture, mixability was fine, and dosing was good.

The tub cover makes no claims of what it can do. Usually, when you use a supplement, it will say on the label the benefits. If you want to know what it can do, you will need to do the research. For me, this is a negative. I want to know what it is and what it does. Since this is an amino acid, it is hard to see the effectiveness. This product has positives and negatives. The negative is this amino acid has many issues like it can harm blood vessels. The positive is betaine helps lower homocysteine. Homocysteine is in the blood and it can increase which will cause problems like a stroke. Betaine will work to help protein synthesis. The nice thing is this is in a low amount so the risks are low. I just want to list the good and the bad. Like I said earlier, amino acids are a hard thing to rate for effectiveness. Since this is a low amount of Betaine, it is effective so it is a good rating.

This is $17 for 30 servings which is $0.57 per serving. This is a good price, so I give that a good rating. The only thing worth noting is that this is found in many other supplements like pre-workouts, some protein blends, creatine blends, and amino acid mixes. The question for me is the additional cost for this product worth it. I say no because it is in most other supplements.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

I am just not sold on this product. I am not saying it is bad, but it's also not good. The ingredient might be harmful but it can also be helpful. The taste, mixability, and dosing are fine. Effectiveness is hard to measure. Cost is ok. I did not have any problems. In the end, are you willing to pay this much? I just don't see the benefits of this product, so I will say that it is not worth the money. Spend your money on something worth it, protein or BCAA that already has this amino acid in it.

Overall
    Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!
      March 28, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fat Loss
    • Stackable
    • Studied Ingredient
    • Supports Metabolism

I want to start by saying thank you to the people at Destine Nutrition for letting me try CLA 2000 Burn. I have looked for a way to lose some weight, so I wanted to give this a try. This is definitely a product worth looking into. The ingredient on this are basic. It has CLA which is conjugated linoleic acid and safflower oil.

I will start by covering two things I was not expecting. It has 20 calories and the total fat is 2 g which is a small amount but worth noting. The CLA blend itself is 2000 mg with CLA and safflower oil. CLA is a naturally occurring thing that could be found in meat and cheese type products. They can increase metabolism and help with the fatty acids within a body. The safflower oil has linoleic acid and works with the CLA. This oil has benefits that include lowering cholesterol, helps with weight loss, and work with blood sugar. The purpose of CLA is solid and the ingredients are pure CLA with safflower oil. Good ingredients so give it a good rating.

This comes in a soft gel. Very similar to what you would see with fish boil so taste and mixability don't apply. It says to take 2 of the soft gels per day. I was taking mine in the morning with my multi vitamin. Easy dosing so no problems.

The main reason I wanted to take CLA 2000 Burn is because I was looking for a way to have some weight loss but to keep up muscle mass. The CLA 2000 says it will help with muscles, weight loss, and metabolism. I started off taking this following my normal routine and diet. I was monitoring calories which was around 1800 and my protein which stayed around 180 grams. I was monitoring my calories and protein but not really looking at the carbs. For the first 2 weeks my carbs were around a 100 of 150 grams. During the first 2 weeks, there was no weight loss. I knew that I needed to change my carbohydrates, so I started changing my carbs down to 50 grams. Once I did this, I saw a significant loss for the next 3 weeks. I was able to lose 2 to 2.5 pounds per week and finished with a total weight loss of 7 pounds. Granted some of this is due to the low carb intake but I would not say I was in a ketosis state. I felt the combination diet and the CLA 2000 helped me to loss the weight. This is a good product to go with a diet that eliminates carbs. I give the effectiveness a high rating.

I was able to find this on the company website easily. I only found it on a few other sites but all the prices were the same. The normal cost is $30 but it was on sell for $20. This is a 45-day supply in a container. The cost on this, I would say, is very reasonable. The cost is $0.67 cents per day. I'm going to give this a good value. The question that comes in is how much of this weight loss was due to low carbs and how much to the CLA. I believe that CLA is a product that can help with a good diet. The value is high.

Side Effects

No side effects.

---Conclusion----
      The Destine Nutrition CLA 2000 is a product that is definitely worth a try. The ingredients are basic and follow what CLA is capable of doing. I felt it was effective along with a good diet. It gave me the results I was looking for. The value is also high as this is a cheaper product when it comes to weight loss supplements. The 45-day supply at $20 to is definitely a good price. No side effects in this and it is a stimulant free product so it's definitely worth looking into. I give this a good value rating.

Overall
      Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
        March 27, 2018

• High Carb And Sugar

Want to say thank you to the people at ProSupps for a chance to try "My Cookie". Sometimes life is busy and you don't have time to stop or make something so a meal replacement is always good, especially if it is a cookie.

As with any food that you buy already made, there are a lot of ingredients to keep the product fresh, so I will focus on the nutrition facts.

Total fat 8 g
      Cholesterol 30 mg
      Sodium 400 mg
      Carbohydrates 36 g
      Dietary fiber 4 g
      Sugar 7 g
      Protein 18 g

For the ingredient's, it really depends on what you're trying to do....

Total fat 8 g
      Cholesterol 30 mg
      Sodium 400 mg
      Carbohydrates 36 g
      Dietary fiber 4 g
      Sugar 7 g
      Protein 18 g

For the ingredient's, it really depends on what you're trying to do. This is high in protein which is a positive. It is also high in fat, carbohydrates, and sugar. I give this a good rating but it depends on what you're trying to carry out.

I was able to get 10 of these with 5 different flavors. Their flavors were red velvet cake, snickerdoodle, iced lemon, white chip chocolate, and peanut butter. My favorite one was the snickerdoodle. I felt that it tasted like a real cookie and the flavor was really good. The 2 that were good, but not great was white chip chocolate and the red velvet. The flavor was fine and for my taste buds, a middle flavor liking. The peanut butter and iced lemon I did not enjoy. Not that they were bad just wasn't my flavor. The taste for all is a good ranking. The texture is similar to an Atkins bar but without the peanuts or pretzels so if you have had those, you know what you are going to get. If this is your first time to try a protein bar, you need to know that the texture is not like a normal cookie. The mixability and dosing don't apply here as this is ready to go cookie that you take out of a bag to eat. I'll give the taste a good rating because of the snickerdoodle. The other cookies are flavor preferences.

I would say that these were an effective product as a meal replacement, but not a snack. They had a good taste and did leave me feeling full. Not as much as a normal meal but enough to get me by when I need a quick meal. They were high in protein so that is a good. I did get a bit more energy due to the high carbohydrate amount along with the sugar. This is not a normal diet for me. I was trying to keep my carbs and sugar really low so if that is something you're tracking, the sugar and carbs are a high amount for you. I would say that it did what it should do. I give it a good rating because I felt it was effective even though it wasn't part of my diet plan.

This was an easy product to find on several websites. The cost was $25 for a 12 pack. This works out to $2.50 per cookie. If this is a meal replacement for you, it is a good value. I usually spend about $5 or $6 for lunch at Subway or fast food. So at $2.50, a good cost and value. If this is a snack for you, it is a little high. I'm gonna say it's a good value if used as a meal replacement but not as a snack.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed

Conclusion

The only way I can end this is on diet and use of the product. If you are on a diet with low carbs and low sugar this is not the one for you. If this is a snack, it may not for you either. If this is a meal replacement and you're not worried about carbs and sugar, then this is a good value. I'm gonna give it a good ranking overall because I don't think it's something that's bad, it just depends on what you're trying to carry out with your diet and the good meal substitute.

Overall
      Overall
      5.5
      2.4
      Thanks to CurcuminPro for sending it out!
        March 26, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Immunity Support
      • Joint Support
      • Far Too Expensive

Thank you to the Curcumin Pro. This is my 1st time to try their product and interested in it. I did not know what curcumin was so this was interesting.

There are natural ingredients but also has things that I was not expecting.

Total fat 28 mg
      Sodium 0.16 mg
      Total carbohydrates 20 mg
      Protein 1126 mg

There are natural ingredients but also has things that I was not expecting.

Total fat 28 mg
      Sodium 0.16 mg
      Total carbohydrates 20 mg
      Protein 1126 mg

Granted this is not a large amount, but something that I just want to point it out. The core ingredients is what they call CRPO rice which 1200 mg. This is organic Brown Protein and 95% curcumin which comes from the turmeric root. Curcumin is known as a spicy flavor but I did not have that issue. The benefits of curcumin or turmeric are high. These elements can help with inflammation, bowel, is an antioxidant, and lowers blood sugar to name a few. Turmeric has become readily available in many forms and is primarily used to help with inflammation. The ingredients are good but I would be interested in knowing how much curcumin is being used.

It does have a little flavor to it but nothing overwhelming. I would compare the flavor to pepper. There is no mixability as you take it in capsules. The serving size is at least 2 capsules per day with 60 servings per tub. The ingredients say to take 2 capsules but to go as high as 2 capsules about 4 times per day which is high at 8 capsules per day. I did stay with the 2 servings per day to get the 30-day supply. As the taste is minimal, there is no mixability, and 2 capsules are easy I give it a good rating.

This product is for immune support, joint health, heart health, and brain health. I felt this product was doing what it claimed to do. I felt healthy and had no issues with joints as they were not hurting. My heart rate is tracked during cardio and it was good. The one thing that I question is the brain health. How do you check brain health and not for sure how much it helped with my brain.
      I would say this was an effective product and doing what it said it would do.

This was not an easy product to find. If it hadn't said on the label to go to curcuminpro.com, I wouldn't have found it. If you search curcumin, you will find a lot of products on the market. The company website offers a few different products. This product itself runs for $55 per tub. This is really high for me. The capsules at 2 per day are OK but when you take 2 capsules up to 4 times per day, the price goes way up. Even at the 2 capsules per day, it's still high. At $55 for a 30-day supply, your cost is close to $2 per day. I know curcumin has many benefits, but a lot less expensive products out there. I'm going to give this value a low rating.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed

Conclusion

I will say this was a good product for the ingredients and there was effectiveness as I felt healthier and joint pain was low. The dosing can get high if you're taking 2 capsules up to 4 times per day. If you're purchasing this, I would only take 2 capsules per day. The cost is way too high for me since many other available choices on the market. This is not something I would buy again based on cost alone. I'm gonna give this a low ranking because of value being low.

5.2
      Thanks to Nutrition By Don for sending it out!
        March 16, 2018

Cons:

Thank you Nutrition by Don for giving me a chance to try this product. I have been at a plateau for months now and it's been hard for me to break through. I wanted to give this a try to see if it would help since it's called 1-2-3 break the wall.

There is a lot of ingredients. There is vitamin C and B12, BCAA blend, Citrulline DL-Malate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Glutamine, Agmatine Sulfate, Curcumenoids (turmeric root), Fenugreek Seed, Carnitine, Ginseng, Eurycoma Longifolia, Alpha GPC (l-alpha a-glycerylphosphorylcholine soy), Pycnogenol (pine bark), Hyaluronic acid, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, and Huperzine A (huperzia serrata). Vitamin C and B12 are good vitamins that help the body recover and provides joint support. The BCAA blend is at 1.5 g. Citrulline DL-Malate is 2 acids that produce natural energy. Glucosamine is a commonly used supplement with athletes to help with joint support and used by those that have arthritis. Glutamine sends recovery to the organs and can help with immunity. Agmatine is an amino acid that works with the muscles and can create a pump. Curcuminoids or turmeric is used for inflammation. Fenugreek can help with stomach pain and loss of appetite. Carnitine is an amino acid that gives energy that can help with weight loss. Ginseng produces energy. Eurycoma Longifolia is a plant that can help a man with natural hormone support. Alpha GPC will support the brain and help protect brain loss that may come with age for things like Alzheimer's. Pycnogenol which is pine bark. Pine bark helps with inflammation in the joints and muscles. Hyaluronic is used for knee pain and ulcers. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is amino acids and will help with recovery similar to protein. Huperzine A increases energy and will work on focus and memory. These are great natural products and I give this a high ranking.

This has a strong orange taste to it with a little carrot taste. It is a bright orange product that mixes really well with water. It says to mix it with 8-12 oz of water but I would recommend 16. At 8 oz of water, it was just too strong for me. It says to take one scoop in the morning with water about 30 to 45 minutes after your breakfast. No problems with taste, mixability, or dosing. This was tasty, easy to mix, and a good dosage, so I gave it a good rating.

This product claims to help the joints and strength support, muscle recovery, and focus. I found out that this was not going to help me break my plateau but it will for those whose bodies tend to break down and lose energy while doing something that is strenuous like riding a bike or playing a sport. The two things I felt this product really did well was in the joint and strength support plus the muscle recovery. I did feel my muscles recovering better after a workout. There was plenty of joints and strength support along the way. As far as it goes with the focus, can't say that I had more focus than normal. It did make me feel good in the morning but nothing that was overwhelming. I'm gonna give this a good rating as I felt like it was a product that was doing what it said.

The company website and Amazon list this 30 day supply at $55. This is $1.83 per day. This is too high for me. It was a good and effective product but I don't feel it is worth that much. If it was $1 per day, I would buy it.

Side Effects

No side effects but will stain clothes and leave them looking like an orange.

Conclusion

I would say that this was an effective product. It did what it said it would do. The taste, mixability, and dosing were great. This contains a lot of ingredients that are healthy for the body. The cost is pretty high. If I'm paying $55 for a 30-day supply it better be really good or it's not something I'm going to buy again. This is a good product just too expensive for me. I'm gonna say that this is a mid-value rating.