Zsteinf

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 2 years, and was last online this week

Reviews by Zsteinf

2.0
Thanks to Universal for sending it out!
  January 7, 2019

• A Lot Of Pills!
  • Horse Pills
  • Overwhelming To Take At First
  • Many Ingredients Are Underdosed
  • Not Sure Which Pill Does What
  • Poor Value

A multi mix of ingredients with a lot of big pills to take at a very high cost.

Thank you to the people at The Original Since 1983 for letting me review your supplement. I always like trying supplements that are not the norm to my every day supplement. This company appears to make several good products, so I wanted to test the waters to see how nice they may be. I was surprised about some things but pretty disappointed overall.

Carbs 5 g
Protein 5 g

The ingredient list is LONG. I can not cover every si...

A multi mix of ingredients with a lot of big pills to take at a very high cost.

Carbs 5 g
Protein 5 g

The ingredient list is LONG. I can not cover every single item and its benefits, but a picture is available on-line for you to check. What I will do is cover areas so you can get a fill of what it is and what it does. Vitamins are well covered. I checked on a few vitamins that are listed below to compare to recommended daily amount (like I said, it's a long list) and not all met the right amounts recommended by medical field. Animal Pak also includes amino acid, performance or energy blend, antioxidants, and digestive enzymes. Amino Acid can help reduce fatigue and work to help the body recover from exercise. The performance complex will aid boosting testosterone. The antioxidants benefits are health benefits. Digestive Enzymes will break down products in the stomach for better absorption into the body. I have seen these items in pre-workouts, testosterone boosters, estrogen blockers, and other health improvements supplements. Some of these are natural ingredients like BCAA's. Altogether these seemingly healthy ingredients are great, they may cause side effects.

These vitamin ingredients (randomly selected) will help decide if the ingredients will be effective. These amounts will reflect the recommended serving of 2 bags per day. Vitamin A recommends max 10,000 IU and Animal Pak has 9900 IU. Niacin recommended max 35 mg and Animal Pak 82 mg. Zinc recommended max 40 mg and Animal Pak 30 mg. Copper recommended max is 10 mg and 0.6 mg. Vitamin E recommended max is 90 mg and Animal Pak 300 IU. As you can see, the vitamin catogerogy is off because some are too high and others not high enough. All this is interesting because it may not be effective. I believe, if you are taking this as a multivitamin, you will need to take some in addition to Animal Pak. It is good to know what is missing and what to add. The vitamin section gets a low ranking and if that easy area is low, the rest may be as well.

The real benefits of this product is the other categories of amino acid, performance, energy, antioxidants, and digestive which I give an okay ranking because I do not have confidence in the correct amount of each ingredient. For me, this is really a difficult item to figure for recommended amounts of ingredients versus the amount contained.

This has several pills similar to multivitamin pills. There were many big ones and a few small ones. There were 44 bags of tablets and you take 2 per day anytime and you do not need to take food with capsules. I would only take 1 bag per day as I found it too difficult to take that many pills in a day without choking to death. The taste and mixability don't apply here because it is a pill. The dosing was high and 2 bags a day was too much for me, so I give this a low ranking.

This is a hard topic to discuss because like some other supplements, it is really hard to rate because how do you know without blood work to see if it is effective. The effectiveness appeared fine. This is something that could be effective if in addition to some other supplements you might be using. It did leave me feeling like I had high immunity to a sickness that comes along in the winter. I definitely felt healthier. I could not say that Animal Pak was medically helping me as I did not get scientific evidence. In order to get that information, you will need full blood work done. Either way, it was a good product, so I give it a good rating.

I was able to get a 44 bag supply (but it would only be 22 servings if you took the recommended amount of 2 bags per day) and the cost is around $30 for the 44 bag supply which $0.68 for a bag. I will rate the value on the amount I consumed but the recommended amount is 2 servings per day which really increases the price and is WAY high for me. This is a high cost for me when compared to a normal multivitamin and is still high when you compare it to similar supplement (which is $0.30 to $0.40 per serving) so I give the value a low ranking because the cost does out weigh the benefits of other similar products. I have tried the Hero's Pack and it is $0.36 per serving and cares very similar ingredients and amounts of ingredients. The ingredients for Animal Pak are wonderful and it is fully loaded. The price is too high for me. I do not believe this product is worth the try due to the outrageous cost of $1.36 per serving if you take the 2 bags per day, so I will not get it until the price is at $0.50 or less per daily intake.

Conclusion

I believe this is an effective supplement with great ingredients. The carbs, sugar, and calories were low. The price is way too high. I think this is a solid supplement but it's not worth trying given the high price. If the price was around $15 for a 30-day supply, I would buy it. At $30 for a 22 day, I would not buy it.

Overall
Overall
6.4
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Simple Product
  • Effective Dosage
  • No Dyes
  • Maintains Muscle Mass
  • Right Ratio Of Aminos
  • Reduces Muscle Soreness
  • Chalky Taste
  • Initial Mixing Issues
  • Taste

A solid amount of natural BCAA powder to but hard to mix.

Thank you to NutaBio for letting me try the natural BCAA. I was looking to try some other BCAA, so why not try a natural BCAA which would be the first time. This is a good product but the natural comes with taste and mixability price (not in $).

Ingredient

This is a fermented BCAA water mix. It has no calories, sugar, carbs, dyes or artificial color. It has 5 g of 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA and is no blend. Pretty straightforward supplement. I give a high-ranking.

----Taste/Mixability/D...

A solid amount of natural BCAA powder to but hard to mix.

Ingredient

This was a raw unflavored product but it still has flavor. The taste and mixability were awful. I had to mix it with flavored product but regardless, the taste was difficult to drink. The mix was chunky and looked like it was floating dirt or small rocks. The mix was bad with water or anything else because it never seemed to break down. I stirred and tried to shake, but it still failed to mix. The instructions say to take one scoop with a workout and another one later in the day. The dosing was good as it gave you a healthy amount of BCAA at 5.00 grams which is my normal intake. I give this an extremely low rating for taste and mixability but give it a high rating for dosing. The only problem I had with this was taking 2 scoops a day at different times. I just like taking one scoop right after a workout for ease.

The BCAA in this product are very similar to other mixes. I felt it was effective and did what you needed it to do but there is no way to measure the effects. The BCAA (branch chain amino acids) are for protein synthesis and absorbed into the muscle. This was an effective product, so I give it a nice ranking.

This product was not hard to find as it was available on many websites. The prices listed it at $30. The $30 price point puts it at $1 per serving but I can get effective BCAA as low as $0.50 per serving but since this is a natural product, the price is a little high. I give this a middle rating.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

This was a good mix. The ingredients are where they should be. The taste and mixability were awful but dosing were on point. It was effective as needed. The cost is a little high but not bad. I had no side effects. I would definitely not put this into my supplement rotation due to nasty taste and mixing but other than that, a good product.

December 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hydration

A non stimulant energy source.

Thank you to the company of VMI. I enjoy stimulant free pre-workout, and I am always trying to find healthy supplement for energy. So many energy boosters contain a lot of caffeine and other energy boosters that may hurt more than they help. What I mean is that some can increase energy with bad ingredients, some break ketosis, and others stop intermittent fasting. All these are things I look for in my energy source. This is a product that claimed to help with these things and was worth the shot.

----Ingredient ...

A non stimulant energy source.

The ingredients are stimulant free and has a lot of ingredients but I want to focus in specifically 6g of BHB salts. BHB salts, or mineral salts with beta-hydroxybutyrate, are used for energy and fat burning. Beta hydroxybutyrate is a 3 ketone body and is to burn fat instead of glucose. The key to BHB being effective relies on a low and less amount of blood sugar and insulin. The ketone production is from fatty acids in the liver. BHB is becoming an used ingredient in supplements for weight loss. The other good ingredients are minerals for hydration and 300 mg of Tyrosine which is for focus. The ingredients are good and I give it a good rating.

I got Star Berry Savers flavor which was nice so no issues here. I mixed it with 8 oz of water and the product broke down well. The dosing was one scoop on an empty stomach prior to workout or use prior to meal. I used this prior to workouts in place of a pre-workout. The 6 grams per serving was fine. Overall, this is a comfortable rating.

According to VMI, the BHB is as a stimulant-free hydration and performance aid, to help boost energy, focus & fat burning. What I found difficult with this was not on the label and the tub gave no information on what this supplement is to be used. I figured it was a pre-workout since it said to use prior to a workout. I also thought it was specifically for ketosis. The thing was, I had no idea. The BHB should be labelled better and explain why you should use this. The only information I was able to receive was when I went on-line to research it. It was there I found the information mentioned above (which I copied and paste). Another thing that was mentioned on-line was to use it with a pre-workout, but I never did, so I can not rate is BHB being used with a pre-workout. BHB was only able to produce hydration for me. I was always hydrated and left my workout feeling great, which came from the salt portion of the supplement. Where it did fail for me was energy, focus, and fat burning. I can safely say that prior to workout or following workout, I did not have a boost in energy or focus. I expected this to be a pre-workout product but it was not. As far as fat burning, I had no weight loss. The critical part to this is to stay in ketosis but how much weight loss is due to the actual diet versus the product. Overall, this was not what expected, so I give it a low rating.

The BHB was available on the company website and Amazon for $45. The tub has 20 servings which is $2.25 per serving. The BHB is expensive for me and not my normal price. I give this a low ranking due to the higher cost and not having a lot of effectiveness.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is the lowest review I have had on VMI. This was just a product that failed to produce. The ingredients, taste, mixability, and dosing were fine. The effectiveness was low on everything other than hydration which makes the value really low. There were no side effects. Overall, this is a low rating and a product I would not use again.

Overall
Thanks to Body Nutrition for sending it out!
  December 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value

A good natural protein blend protein that will be a thick protein shake.

Thanks to the people at Body Nutrition. I wanted to try this because it was a natural protein powder. I have only tried a few natural protein powders, so I wanted to give it a chance.

This is a blend of whey, casein, and egg protein for a natural blend.

Nutrition Facts
    1 scoop serving
    125 calories
    Total fat 1.5 g
    Carbs 4 g
    Sugar 1g
    Protein 25

A good natural protein blend protein that will be a thick protein shake.

This is a blend of whey, casein, and egg protein for a natural blend.

Nutrition Facts
    1 scoop serving
    125 calories
    Total fat 1.5 g
    Carbs 4 g
    Sugar 1g
    Protein 25

The nutrition was fantastic. I give that a very high-ranking. This is a 100% protein so it is clean protein.

I was able to get the dark chocolate which was not bad but not great either. The mixability was fine. It was a thick shake, so I used at least 10oz of liquid. The protein would break down well. The directions say dosing was to take 1 scoop and it had a good amount of protein. One scoop would be 25 grams of protein. I would mix one after a workout. Overall, it was a standard protein shake a fair ranking.

----Effectiveness---
    This was an effective protein since it is hard to figure elements. I had good muscle recovery following a workout. I usually take a protein shake after the workout to keep from getting sore and worn out which this delivered. Sometimes protein shakes can make her stomach upset but that was never an issue. I was able to get the things that I needed with my protein. I would say it was effective, so I give it a good ranking.

The price range was around $30 which $1 per serving for 30 servings. Price is standard for a normal protein powder but a great one for 100% natural. If you are into natural whey, the price can get really high. Value for me is high.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I feel that this was a productive natural protein powder. The ingredients were good, especially since it natural. The nutrition was outstanding. The taste was fine. The mixability was not a problem. The dosing was good. The effectiveness was right. The price was a fantastic. I give this a high rating overall.

Overall
    Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
      November 30, 2018

• GMO Free
    • Vegan
    • Needs More Servings
    • Not Cheap
    • Wish There Was More Protein Per Serving

A vegan protein with strong pea flavoring but still a good protein powder.

Thank you to the people at TBN Labs for letting me review your protein. I always like trying protein powders that are not the norm and I sometimes stray from vegan products but this is a good one to try. TBN sometimes gets a bad rep but I believe it makes a good product so this was an easy choice.

This is per serving of one scoop.

Total Fat 1.7 g
    Carbs 10 g
    Sugar 4 g
    Added sugar 3 g
    Protein 20 g

This is an isolated pea protein so...

A vegan protein with strong pea flavoring but still a good protein powder.

This is per serving of one scoop.

Total Fat 1.7 g
    Carbs 10 g
    Sugar 4 g
    Added sugar 3 g
    Protein 20 g

This is an isolated pea protein so needless to say, pea is the main ingredient. This is vegan so no added beef or chicken based products. The secondary ingredients are what they call "Farmer's Berry Blends" of 6000 mg. This comprises isolate pea, organic mild blueberry juice powder, organic strawberry juice powder, organic blackberry juice powder, organic pomegranate juice powder, and freeze dry strawberry powder. I think these ingredients are self-explanatory so I am not going to get into a breakdown of each ingredient. The core pea protein is where the protein comes from and the berries are to help with the flavor as this is berry tasting product. The ingredients are organic and vegan so this is great for anyone looking for a vegan protein, so I give it a great rating, but from a normal protein powder, it is a middle ranking due to the one scoop being low in protein amount.

In order for me to rate this product, I have to look at this from a vegan point of view so this will not reflect the normal protein powder available on the market. First is the taste of what is supposed to be berries but not a lot of berries taste but I give it a great ranking for a vegan protein powder. I used mainly almond milk to give it a berry taste as the taste was meant to be berried flavored. The berry flavor was not the core taste because the core is pea's and that is what I started to taste by the 6th serving. The water did not help the taste so the almond milk is what I recommend. The pea taste was overwhelming near the end, so I did have to use my normal protein along the way to finish the tub. Even after taking it, for a few minutes to an hour I would get the pea taste left in my mouth. For a vegan taste, I think it was pretty good, so I give this a high-ranking.

Second, mix-ability was not an issue. I did have to use a lot of almond milk like products that are vegan to get the protein powder to mix. I would usually mix it with 12-16 ounces to get it where I like it. No liquid item used seemed to make it easier to mix. At no point when I stirred did I ever get a good mix. You have to shake it pretty well to get a good mix and even. then it could be hard to mix servings. For mixability from a vegan stand. point, I would give this a good ranking.

Third, is the dosing. It lists everything at one scoop which is 20 grams of protein. The one scoop was not enough protein amd I want my protein shakes. to get the amount of protein around 30 to 40 grams. I usually had one scoop and a half after a workout. So, dosing wise a little low, so I give this a low rating.

The straightforward answer is this was an effective protein since it is hard to rank with measurable elements. The nice thing is that it was not only isolated protein but a natural vegan protein. I had good muscle recovery. Sometimes protein shakes. can make your stomach a bit upset but that was never an issue with this product. I was able to get the things that I needed with my protein. I would say it was effective, so I give it a good ranking.

I was only able to find this on the TBN website. A 20 servings is $60 which is $3.00 per serving. I usually keep my protein powders around $1.25 per serving but again, I need to look at this from the vegan products. The vegan product can get from $2.50 to $6.00 per serving so that puts this one in the low price range. The price hike is due to the vegan protein ingredients. For me, this is not too high per servings, so I give this a good ranking.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I believe this is a nice protein powder. The ingredients were good. The carbs, sugar, and calories were a little high. The taste and mixability were nice. The dosing was low per serving. The Total Vegan Delight was effective. The price is good for a vegan protein. I think this is a solid protein powder. I like my beef and chicken and due to the price, I would not buy it again but natural heathy protein is always worth the try. I give this a high-ranking for a vegan product.

November 14, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fat Reduction
    • Increased Metabolism
    • Raise Body Heat
    • Makes A Good Sweat
    • Open Label
    • Increased Focus
    • No Measuring Instrument

A good carnitine with a spicy kick.

Thanks again to the people at VMI. I wanted to try this for one main reasons (not just it had ingredients I was looking for) and that was because I read several good reviews on it. I have only tried a few carnitine supplements. I have had some good and some bad results. I have done several reviews on the VMI products and this is another effective one. VMI makes great products and sometimes I feel like a VMI rep but you can not deny that this company delivers.

There are 3 types of...

A good carnitine with a spicy kick.

There are 3 types of Carntine which are L-Carnitine 500 mg, Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg, and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500 mg. The other elements are Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg, Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester Chloride 25mg, Grains of Paradise Seed 15 mg and BioPerine 2.5 mg. Several of the reviews break down each type of Carnitine, so I wanted to break down how the ingredients go together.

Carnitine is an amino acid that gives energy that can help with weight loss. Carnitine is found in almost all the cells in our body. The wonderful thing about this amino acid is it burns energy by using fatty acids for metabolism. Carnitine has also been used for people with kidney issues.

Green Tea is similar to caffeine and will help increase energy. Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester Chloride or GBB-EEC is to help with energy similar to pre-workout supplements and will also work to increase Carntine. Grains of Paradise (not grains of paradise capsicum) is the Aframomum melegueta plant for medicine in Western Culture. Aframomum is for fat reduction. It has also been used for hormones, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. Lean GBB is a precursor for Carnitine to increase the Carnitine to help with results. It can help with weight loss and athletic performance. BioPerine is basically black pepper. Black pepper is what we use on our foods, along with salt. Black powder also has many benefits which includes weight loss, digestive assistant, ulcers, and antioxidant to name a few. The purpose of the black pepper is that it helps the body to absorb the Carnitine.

All these elements work together, similar to why we use salt and pepper together. The carnitine and other supporting ingredients make this to be a fantastic Carnitine supplement, so I give this a good rating because all these ingredients work together to help Carnitine work better.

There are 4 options to choose from on the flavor and I received Patriot Pop. The flavor is hard to explain but I liken it to 5 hour energy (which I have stopped taking and would not recommend it) but not the same after-taste. Also, they call it heat because it is spicy. It does have a taste kick so do not be surprised. I do not mind a little spice and use Tabasco on almost everything, but this is a different spice. I liked this flavor but it is not for everyone.

The mixability does not apply as it comes already mixed together but I do recommend shaking it every time you use it. The product also says you need to fridge after opening it. The dosing was one table-spoon on an empty stomach or prior to a workout. I would use mine one hour before lunch.

The only problem I had with this product is who leaves home with a tablespoon. What I did to fix this was drop 1 tablespoon on my first serving into the cap that is on top of the tub to measure out how much a tablespoon would be and I marked that to use every time. This is one recommendation I would make to VMI to help those not carrying around a spoon. Other than that, no issues, so I give this a great rating.

The VMI 1500 Heat says it will boost metabolism and increase thermogenic and this is exactly what it did. I always need some stuff that is for energy and this is what it was. As far as it goes with energy, no problems. I did lose 4 pounds but I have increased cardio so it could have been both things with the weight loss. I always struggle to eat well during Thanksgiving and Christmas so it was nice to lose a little before the season. What this product did do was keep me from putting on weight. It did give me a little appetite fullness so my lunch would sometime be light. These ingredients did help curb appetite and I felt it would have helped with fat loss. Definitely, something I thought was working. It did deliver on metabolism boost and thermogenic, so I give this a high rating.

The normal price is $25 but it was also available for $20 for 31 servings which is $0.68 per serving. I give this a high rating because it was a supplement with a clean energy boost. A good value for the price.

Side Effects

Unfortunately, I did have a side effect. I had a brain hemorrhage exactly 4 years ago on Nov. 10, so I can get headaches easier. I did have some headaches along the way but it's hard for me to tell if it was due to 1500 Heat or not. I was able to finish the tub but did have about 7 hard days along the way. This may not be an issue for everyone, but I had to note it.

Conclusion

This is a great carnitine with multiple carnitine and supporting ingredients which is good. The taste was fine and unusual but not for the faint of heart. The mixability and dosing were fine. It was effective. If you can get it at $20, then I highly suggest getting one. The cost is still reasonable at $25 for 31 servings. I did have some side effects but it could be just me. This is a wonderful carnitine and I would recommend and try it again.

6.1
    Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
      October 31, 2018

• Good Recovery
    • Pretty Good Flavor
    • High Qualtiy Protein Source
    • Mix Early For Best Results
    • A Bit Pricey

A nice protein powder good for workouts and recovery but pricey.

Thank you to the people at Steelfit for letting me review your protein. I am always looking for protein powders that are new to me. Protein powder is my go to supplement post workout and I believe this is a good product so this was an easy choice.

1 scoop

Calories from fat 20
    Fat 2 g
    Saturated fat 1 g
    Carbs 6 g
    Sugar 1 g
    Protein 28 g
    Potassium 300 mg

A nice protein powder good for workouts and recovery but pricey.

1 scoop

Calories from fat 20
    Fat 2 g
    Saturated fat 1 g
    Carbs 6 g
    Sugar 1 g
    Protein 28 g
    Potassium 300 mg

This is a 100% whey protein concentrate. It is a good protein powder with the amount of protein and has normal calorie, carbs and sugar. I give it a normal ranking.

I was able to get the chocolate milkshake. I found it better when mixed with almond milk the day before instead of mixing it immediately after a workout. For me, the taste was better that way and more like a shake. The mixability was not a problem. One scoop would be 28 grams of protein but I would do 1.5 to get me around the 40-45 mark. I would mix 1.5 after a workout. Overall, the taste, mixability and dosing was good. I give this a good ranking.

I felt this was an effective protein but nothing that was a huge difference between the other normal protein powders. When it comes to things like increasing definition, increasing strength, and promoting muscle growth, you will not see these results as fast as 26 servings. It takes time to get "fast and great" results. If you continue on with a good diet, a nice workout, and time, you can get those benefits. What I did find was, it promotes rapid recovery and had the extended release protein for me to get through a day and a place to start the next morning. It does promote no gas, bloat, and upset stomach which it did deliver on as I had no issues with this. The effectiveness was nice, so I give it a good rating.

The Steel Whey was available on the company website and is on sale for $40 and it lists for normally $70. It has 26 servings so it works out to $1.54 per serving. The Steel Whey is a little expensive and not my normal price as most of my protein powders are around $1.00 per serving. I give this a middle to low ranking due to the slightly higher cost. It's not that it is a bad product. It is just a little high for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a good protein. I like the ingredients. The taste was wonderful. The mixability and dosing was nice. It was effective. Price is high for me. I had no side effects. This is a great product and one I would use if I had extra money.

October 24, 2018

• Consistent Throughout Workout
    • Long Last Energy
    • Strength Boost
    • Dyes

A nice stimulant pre-workout with a good price.

Thank you to the people at VMI who continue to produce good supplements. Stimulant post-workout is not a normal supplement in my workout but I wanted this because I needed a boost to keep my cardio going after weight lifting. This was a product that is easy to take and mix with my normal supplement products. This was a pre-workout that did what I wanted and delivered like most VMI products do.

A nice stimulant pre-workout with a good price.

The intro ingredients are Niacin 35 mg and vitamin B12 35 mg. The ingredients are then put into 3 categories called Intense Pump Blend 3.3 g, Maximum Energy Blend 637 mg, and Focul & Cognitive Enhancing Blend 505 mg. It does not break down each ingredient which I prefer. Intense Pump Blend is CarnoSyn (Beta-Alanine), Taurine, and Theobromine. The Maximum Energy Blend is a Caffeine mix, Hordenine, and Raulwolfia Root. The Focul & Cognitive is Choline Bilartrate and Huperzia Serada. Beta-Alanine is an amino acid that helps muscle fatigue and can help with weight loss, muscle growth, fight heart disease, and define the body. Taurine is an amino acid with many benefits such as stop weight gain, prevents seizure, and helps with heart disease. Theobromine is used as a heart stimulant. Caffeine is straight forward and is found in teas and coffee. Hordenine for cognitive function, stimulate energy and improve mood. It can also be an appetite suppression. Rauwolfia can lower blood pressure. Choline is for cognitive boosting properties and is a liver health agent. It is able to cut fatty liver build up found in high amounts in eggs, the yolks in particular. Huperzia Serrata is from a northern plant to work with brain functioning. These ingredients are found in other pre-workouts or supplements and I have no issues with the ingredients, so I give it a good rating.

I was able to get this in Cherry Lime Italian Ice and the taste was good. Mixability was good and the product broke down well. The dosing was good. It was one scoop that I mixed with water 8 oz (0.3 kg) water and it said to take it 30 minutes before workout. Everything was good and had no issues, so I give it a good ranking.

I think the effectiveness was great. I normally take my pre-workout on the way to the gym which is only about 5-10 minutes away. I do this because my workouts usually takes 1.5 hours with the last 45 minutes being cardio and I want to make sure there is enough energy toward the end of the workout. Since cardio is at the end and I want to keep up my workout going after weight lifting, so I want the necessary energy at the end. When taking it about 5-10 minutes before the workout, I would feel a boost in energy around cardio time. After a few weeks of working out, I did not shake the tub so a few days I got a ton of energy so remember to shake the tub often. I am not saying I got it every time, but I did get more at the end. I am not for sure how you handle a pre-workout but I prefer taking mine 5-10 minutes before workout and have had success with that and get what I need. Regardless of how you take your pre-workout, this pre-workout was effective. I give this a high-ranking.

I found this for $30 with 30 servings which is $1.00 per serving. This is good price compared to the good pre-workouts on the market. If you can get it for $1 or cheaper per serving and the product is good, than get it. I give this a great rating.

Side Effects

Conclusion

All in all, good product for a stimulant pre-workout. The ingredient was great and I also enjoyed the taste. I did feel that the product was working. The value was good because less expensive than other stimulant products. I had no side effects which can come with some pre-workouts. I will give it a good value overall.

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
      October 12, 2018

Cons:

A stimulant free supplement to help with weight loss but may not be effective.

A stimulant free supplement to help with weight loss but may not be effective.

Thank you to Redcon1 for letting me try your weight loss supplement. I have tried several in the past but most are a miss but sometimes you get a hit. It is hard to find a weight loss supplement that does not have caffeine or stimulant. I am not sensitive to caffeine, but I am careful when it comes to supplements because I have headache problems. This product contained ingredients that do not hinder me or effect my headaches so it was worth a try. For me, this is a straight forward review because there is not much to say.

The ingredients are stimulant free. Acteyl L-Carnitine 500 mg, L-Carnitine Tartrate 500 mg, Garcinia Cambogia 500 mg, Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA 500 mg, Dandelion Root 200 mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Raspberry Ketone 50 mg, and 3, 5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200 mcg. Carnitine is for energy used in sports and fat loss. Carnitine has also been linked to heart patients. Garcinia might help with fat storage, control appetite, and increase exercise endurance. Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA is an essential fatty acid for good health. CLA is a naturally occurring thing that could be found in meat and cheese type products. They can increase metabolism and help with the fatty acids within a body. Dandelion, of course, comes from the dandelions plant and lacks specific evidence to support anything but believed to help with weight loss. Alpha Lipoic Acid or ALA is needed by the body to produce the energy for normal functions. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose (blood sugar) into energy. Raspberry Ketones have been around for a while and will break down the fats in cells for fat loss. Diiodo L-Thyronine works to boost metabolism and help with increased energy. Ingredients as good, so I give this a good rating.

This is in capsule form so taste and mixability are not included. There are 30 servings per container and take at least 4 capsules per day. It suggested for most results you should take 4 capsules 2 times per day but do not exceed 8 in a 24-hour period and allow 5 to 6 hours between servings. I wanted to give Silencer enough time, so I stayed with just one serving per day to get 30 days. Giving the low dosing on this I would not say that this was a great amount. You would probably do better with taking 2 servings per day. I give this a middle ranking.

I hate to say it but I did not find this an effective supplement. I consumed the capsules as recommended but did not take more than one serving per day. I took it either in the morning or after lunch. At no point did I feel it was working. I only lost 1 pound in the 30-day trial and I do not think much would have changed if I took 2 servings per day. There is not much I can really say so the effectiveness section is short. I give this a low rating.

The company website showed them out of stock but the price was $42.24 or $1.40 per serving. If the supplement was effective with weight loss, then the cost is not bad. I did not have any success with the product so for me, the cost is higher than the benefits. If this is effective for you, then the cost may be worth it. This is something I would not buy again, so I have to give it a low ranking.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

I will have to end with a low overall ranking. The ingredients were fine. The dosing was low but it was easy to take. The product was not effective. The cost is too much since I did not have positive results. I had no side effects so that was a positive. All in all, just not much to brag about. I would not take this again.

6.8
      Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
        October 4, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Hard Muscles
      • Felt Stronger
      • Better Endurance
      • Pricey

This is a great natural anabolic that will give you solid results.

Thank you, Savage Supplements for giving me a chance to review your supplement. I was drawn to this because there were so many good reviews on this specific supplement, so I had to try it. I now know why it was getting good reviews because it was the most effective anabolic I was able to find.

This is a great natural anabolic that will give you solid results.

I think it is important to discuss what a natural anabolic is. If you research anabolic online, the first thing to come up is an anabolic steroid. This is not a steroid. Natural anabolic is a natural way to get your body into an anabolic state which can help you build muscle but is not polluted like an illegal steroid. The ingredients were great. It has some basic ingredients of Vitamin D, Magnesium Citrate, and Zinc. The core items are Ashwagandha 1500 mg, Tribulus 500 mg, Tongkat 80 mg, Indole 3-carbinol 150 mg, 5A-hydroxy laxogen 75 mg, Androsta-3,5 dien-7, 17-dione 50 mg, Forskolin 50 mg, Methy-EAA (N-Methyl-DL-Asprartic acid) 30 mg, Dindolylmethane or DIM 25 mg, Boron Citrate 5 mg, and Piper Nigrum 5 mg. Ashwagandha or Indian Gingsing is a medicinal plant used for many years. It can aid in helping with cancer treatment, high blood pressure, and stress. Its sole purpose for Hades is to boost fertility and testosterone in men. Tribulus is an Ayurveda plant which is to help with the sexual drive. Tongkat Ali is another herb used to boost the libido, boost testosterone, increase energy, and may help with weight lose. Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a plant chemical found in vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts which can boost testorone. Indole-3-Carbinol benefits are said to include weight loss and reducing symptoms of estrogen dominance. Laxogenin (5a-Hydroxy) is an anabolic building block used by the body to create its own anabolic by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention so it can increase muscle strength and mass, endurance, recovery, and lean gains. Laxogenin also inhibits cortisol which signals the body to store fat and burn muscle. It may also support estrogen metabolism and balance hormones. Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (Androsta) is from 7-Keto-DHEA for a very potent aromatase inhibitor. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid or NMDA is a non-essential amino acid used to increase testosterone levels. Forskolin is found in the plant. This is another item that has been used for centuries for blood pressure, chest pain, and asthma.
      Diindolylmethane (DIM) is from indole-3-carbinol digestion. DIM benefits are fighting benign prostatic hypertrophy and treating pre menopausal syndrome. Boron is a mineral which is to increase testosterone when supplemented at doses higher than from food. Piper Nigrum or black pepper is being used more and more today with product like turmeric. It can promote weight loss, improve digestion, and boost metabolism. The ingredients are wonderful and the unique dosing and combination make this a top-notch product.

This is capsule form so taste and mixability are not reviewed. The serving is 30 with 4 capsules per day. Given the dosing and the product ingredients contained, I say that it was a good amount of dosing. You are to take it any time of day before meals. I give this a good rating overall.

The HADES came through. The product is a natural anabolic but it also contains testorone boosting ingredients. First, lets talk about the anabolic. What I liked most about HADES is that the tub does not list outraouges claims like huge increases in endurance, strength, and burn fat. Let me tell you what I had success with from what you can expect from a good anabolic. I can not say I was able to build more muscle but I did notice a more defined muscle appearance. I can say it takes more than 30 days to build a significant or large amounts of muscle (but muscle gains can occur). The endurance was good but not great. It was similar to endurance you can get when consuming carbs which gave me enough energy to get through a workout but not enough endurance to get me to through a full day. The strength issue, for me, was good. I did have some days that I was able to get more reps and more weight on certain muscle workouts but the increase in weights and reps was not so much that I could see a huge increase. The fat burn is straightforward. I was able to lose 3 pounds in the 30-day supply. In all those areas, I felt better and I feel I did have some good results so overall effectiveness is a good ranking.

Second, since the ingredients include testoroone booster elements, I will review that. The testorone booster is similar to the anabolic issue and it did not say things like it would improve sex drive & libido, increase testorone, and vitality. I was able to feel better, have good workouts, and felt a little younger. I was able to stay focused and felt like I could do more. I felt younger but I lack the scientific evidence to prove HADES was accomplishing this. I do know that testosterone boosters do take a while to start but once it does, you can feel better if an effective product. I have tried a few testosterone boosters in the past and have not had an improvement but for me, I feel it was a good testosterone booster because I did start to feel better. All the ingredients do seem to help boost testosterone, with evidence to help support its claims. Like I said, no way to prove I was better. All I can tell you was I felt better and a little younger. I think the effectiveness was great, so I give it a high ranking.

This was available on the company website on sale for $60. This is $2.00 per serving. For the value, I give it a middle ranking. The anabolic market is high with prices as low as $20 and as high as $100. As with all value, how effective is the product and is the cost too much for the results you are getting. I have tried other anabolic and most have not been effective. Since this was an effective one, I say it is worth the try but to be honest, the cost is too high. If the cost can get as low as $45, I would definitely put it on my normal supplements.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

This is one of the best and most effective anabolic I have used. The ingredients are solid with a great combination. The dosing was good. The effectiveness was unbelievable. The cost is high. The value is middle. The side effects were none. I am torn on this product. It had so many good things but I do not know if the cost is worth it since you might be able to find other anabolic cheaper. I do know this was effective and I do not want to waste my money trying to find another great one. If Savage could get the cost down to $1 per day, I would suggest and recommend it to everyone but with it being $2.00 per day, I may not buy it again unless I have extra money.