Zsteinf

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online today

Reviews by Zsteinf

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  November 14, 2018

• Makes A Good Sweat
  • Open Label
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Raise Body Heat
  • Fat Reduction
  • Increased Focus
  • No Measuring Instrument

A good carnitine with a spicy kick.

Thanks again to the people at VMI. I wanted to try this for one main reasons (not just it had ingredients I was looking for) and that was because I read several good reviews on it. I have only tried a few carnitine supplements. I have had some good and some bad results. I have done several reviews on the VMI products and this is another effective one. VMI makes great products and sometimes I feel like a VMI rep but you can not deny that this company delivers.

There are 3 types of...

A good carnitine with a spicy kick.

There are 3 types of Carntine which are L-Carnitine 500 mg, Acetyl L-Carnitine 500 mg, and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500 mg. The other elements are Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg, Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester Chloride 25mg, Grains of Paradise Seed 15 mg and BioPerine 2.5 mg. Several of the reviews break down each type of Carnitine, so I wanted to break down how the ingredients go together.

Carnitine is an amino acid that gives energy that can help with weight loss. Carnitine is found in almost all the cells in our body. The wonderful thing about this amino acid is it burns energy by using fatty acids for metabolism. Carnitine has also been used for people with kidney issues.

Green Tea is similar to caffeine and will help increase energy. Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester Chloride or GBB-EEC is to help with energy similar to pre-workout supplements and will also work to increase Carntine. Grains of Paradise (not grains of paradise capsicum) is the Aframomum melegueta plant for medicine in Western Culture. Aframomum is for fat reduction. It has also been used for hormones, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. Lean GBB is a precursor for Carnitine to increase the Carnitine to help with results. It can help with weight loss and athletic performance. BioPerine is basically black pepper. Black pepper is what we use on our foods, along with salt. Black powder also has many benefits which includes weight loss, digestive assistant, ulcers, and antioxidant to name a few. The purpose of the black pepper is that it helps the body to absorb the Carnitine.

All these elements work together, similar to why we use salt and pepper together. The carnitine and other supporting ingredients make this to be a fantastic Carnitine supplement, so I give this a good rating because all these ingredients work together to help Carnitine work better.

There are 4 options to choose from on the flavor and I received Patriot Pop. The flavor is hard to explain but I liken it to 5 hour energy (which I have stopped taking and would not recommend it) but not the same after-taste. Also, they call it heat because it is spicy. It does have a taste kick so do not be surprised. I do not mind a little spice and use Tabasco on almost everything, but this is a different spice. I liked this flavor but it is not for everyone.

The mixability does not apply as it comes already mixed together but I do recommend shaking it every time you use it. The product also says you need to fridge after opening it. The dosing was one table-spoon on an empty stomach or prior to a workout. I would use mine one hour before lunch.

The only problem I had with this product is who leaves home with a tablespoon. What I did to fix this was drop 1 tablespoon on my first serving into the cap that is on top of the tub to measure out how much a tablespoon would be and I marked that to use every time. This is one recommendation I would make to VMI to help those not carrying around a spoon. Other than that, no issues, so I give this a great rating.

The VMI 1500 Heat says it will boost metabolism and increase thermogenic and this is exactly what it did. I always need some stuff that is for energy and this is what it was. As far as it goes with energy, no problems. I did lose 4 pounds but I have increased cardio so it could have been both things with the weight loss. I always struggle to eat well during Thanksgiving and Christmas so it was nice to lose a little before the season. What this product did do was keep me from putting on weight. It did give me a little appetite fullness so my lunch would sometime be light. These ingredients did help curb appetite and I felt it would have helped with fat loss. Definitely, something I thought was working. It did deliver on metabolism boost and thermogenic, so I give this a high rating.

The normal price is $25 but it was also available for $20 for 31 servings which is $0.68 per serving. I give this a high rating because it was a supplement with a clean energy boost. A good value for the price.

Side Effects

Unfortunately, I did have a side effect. I had a brain hemorrhage exactly 4 years ago on Nov. 10, so I can get headaches easier. I did have some headaches along the way but it's hard for me to tell if it was due to 1500 Heat or not. I was able to finish the tub but did have about 7 hard days along the way. This may not be an issue for everyone, but I had to note it.

Conclusion

This is a great carnitine with multiple carnitine and supporting ingredients which is good. The taste was fine and unusual but not for the faint of heart. The mixability and dosing were fine. It was effective. If you can get it at $20, then I highly suggest getting one. The cost is still reasonable at $25 for 31 servings. I did have some side effects but it could be just me. This is a wonderful carnitine and I would recommend and try it again.

6.1
Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
  October 31, 2018

• Good Recovery
  • Pretty Good Flavor
  • High Qualtiy Protein Source
  • Mix Early For Best Results
  • A Bit Pricey

A nice protein powder good for workouts and recovery but pricey.

Thank you to the people at Steelfit for letting me review your protein. I am always looking for protein powders that are new to me. Protein powder is my go to supplement post workout and I believe this is a good product so this was an easy choice.

Calories from fat 20
Fat 2 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Carbs 6 g
Sugar 1 g
Protein 28 g
Potassium 300 mg

A nice protein powder good for workouts and recovery but pricey.

Calories from fat 20
Fat 2 g
Saturated fat 1 g
Carbs 6 g
Sugar 1 g
Protein 28 g
Potassium 300 mg

This is a 100% whey protein concentrate. It is a good protein powder with the amount of protein and has normal calorie, carbs and sugar. I give it a normal ranking.

I was able to get the chocolate milkshake. I found it better when mixed with almond milk the day before instead of mixing it immediately after a workout. For me, the taste was better that way and more like a shake. The mixability was not a problem. One scoop would be 28 grams of protein but I would do 1.5 to get me around the 40-45 mark. I would mix 1.5 after a workout. Overall, the taste, mixability and dosing was good. I give this a good ranking.

I felt this was an effective protein but nothing that was a huge difference between the other normal protein powders. When it comes to things like increasing definition, increasing strength, and promoting muscle growth, you will not see these results as fast as 26 servings. It takes time to get "fast and great" results. If you continue on with a good diet, a nice workout, and time, you can get those benefits. What I did find was, it promotes rapid recovery and had the extended release protein for me to get through a day and a place to start the next morning. It does promote no gas, bloat, and upset stomach which it did deliver on as I had no issues with this. The effectiveness was nice, so I give it a good rating.

The Steel Whey was available on the company website and is on sale for $40 and it lists for normally $70. It has 26 servings so it works out to $1.54 per serving. The Steel Whey is a little expensive and not my normal price as most of my protein powders are around $1.00 per serving. I give this a middle to low ranking due to the slightly higher cost. It's not that it is a bad product. It is just a little high for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a good protein. I like the ingredients. The taste was wonderful. The mixability and dosing was nice. It was effective. Price is high for me. I had no side effects. This is a great product and one I would use if I had extra money.

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  October 24, 2018

• Consistent Throughout Workout
  • Long Last Energy
  • Strength Boost
  • Dyes

A nice stimulant pre-workout with a good price.

Thank you to the people at VMI who continue to produce good supplements. Stimulant post-workout is not a normal supplement in my workout but I wanted this because I needed a boost to keep my cardio going after weight lifting. This was a product that is easy to take and mix with my normal supplement products. This was a pre-workout that did what I wanted and delivered like most VMI products do.

A nice stimulant pre-workout with a good price.

The intro ingredients are Niacin 35 mg and vitamin B12 35 mg. The ingredients are then put into 3 categories called Intense Pump Blend 3.3 g, Maximum Energy Blend 637 mg, and Focul & Cognitive Enhancing Blend 505 mg. It does not break down each ingredient which I prefer. Intense Pump Blend is CarnoSyn (Beta-Alanine), Taurine, and Theobromine. The Maximum Energy Blend is a Caffeine mix, Hordenine, and Raulwolfia Root. The Focul & Cognitive is Choline Bilartrate and Huperzia Serada. Beta-Alanine is an amino acid that helps muscle fatigue and can help with weight loss, muscle growth, fight heart disease, and define the body. Taurine is an amino acid with many benefits such as stop weight gain, prevents seizure, and helps with heart disease. Theobromine is used as a heart stimulant. Caffeine is straight forward and is found in teas and coffee. Hordenine for cognitive function, stimulate energy and improve mood. It can also be an appetite suppression. Rauwolfia can lower blood pressure. Choline is for cognitive boosting properties and is a liver health agent. It is able to cut fatty liver build up found in high amounts in eggs, the yolks in particular. Huperzia Serrata is from a northern plant to work with brain functioning. These ingredients are found in other pre-workouts or supplements and I have no issues with the ingredients, so I give it a good rating.

I was able to get this in Cherry Lime Italian Ice and the taste was good. Mixability was good and the product broke down well. The dosing was good. It was one scoop that I mixed with water 8 oz (0.3 kg) water and it said to take it 30 minutes before workout. Everything was good and had no issues, so I give it a good ranking.

I think the effectiveness was great. I normally take my pre-workout on the way to the gym which is only about 5-10 minutes away. I do this because my workouts usually takes 1.5 hours with the last 45 minutes being cardio and I want to make sure there is enough energy toward the end of the workout. Since cardio is at the end and I want to keep up my workout going after weight lifting, so I want the necessary energy at the end. When taking it about 5-10 minutes before the workout, I would feel a boost in energy around cardio time. After a few weeks of working out, I did not shake the tub so a few days I got a ton of energy so remember to shake the tub often. I am not saying I got it every time, but I did get more at the end. I am not for sure how you handle a pre-workout but I prefer taking mine 5-10 minutes before workout and have had success with that and get what I need. Regardless of how you take your pre-workout, this pre-workout was effective. I give this a high-ranking.

I found this for $30 with 30 servings which is $1.00 per serving. This is good price compared to the good pre-workouts on the market. If you can get it for $1 or cheaper per serving and the product is good, than get it. I give this a great rating.

Side Effects

Conclusion

All in all, good product for a stimulant pre-workout. The ingredient was great and I also enjoyed the taste. I did feel that the product was working. The value was good because less expensive than other stimulant products. I had no side effects which can come with some pre-workouts. I will give it a good value overall.

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  October 12, 2018

Cons:

A stimulant free supplement to help with weight loss but may not be effective.

A stimulant free supplement to help with weight loss but may not be effective.

Thank you to Redcon1 for letting me try your weight loss supplement. I have tried several in the past but most are a miss but sometimes you get a hit. It is hard to find a weight loss supplement that does not have caffeine or stimulant. I am not sensitive to caffeine, but I am careful when it comes to supplements because I have headache problems. This product contained ingredients that do not hinder me or effect my headaches so it was worth a try. For me, this is a straight forward review because there is not much to say.

The ingredients are stimulant free. Acteyl L-Carnitine 500 mg, L-Carnitine Tartrate 500 mg, Garcinia Cambogia 500 mg, Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA 500 mg, Dandelion Root 200 mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Raspberry Ketone 50 mg, and 3, 5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200 mcg. Carnitine is for energy used in sports and fat loss. Carnitine has also been linked to heart patients. Garcinia might help with fat storage, control appetite, and increase exercise endurance. Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA is an essential fatty acid for good health. CLA is a naturally occurring thing that could be found in meat and cheese type products. They can increase metabolism and help with the fatty acids within a body. Dandelion, of course, comes from the dandelions plant and lacks specific evidence to support anything but believed to help with weight loss. Alpha Lipoic Acid or ALA is needed by the body to produce the energy for normal functions. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose (blood sugar) into energy. Raspberry Ketones have been around for a while and will break down the fats in cells for fat loss. Diiodo L-Thyronine works to boost metabolism and help with increased energy. Ingredients as good, so I give this a good rating.

This is in capsule form so taste and mixability are not included. There are 30 servings per container and take at least 4 capsules per day. It suggested for most results you should take 4 capsules 2 times per day but do not exceed 8 in a 24-hour period and allow 5 to 6 hours between servings. I wanted to give Silencer enough time, so I stayed with just one serving per day to get 30 days. Giving the low dosing on this I would not say that this was a great amount. You would probably do better with taking 2 servings per day. I give this a middle ranking.

I hate to say it but I did not find this an effective supplement. I consumed the capsules as recommended but did not take more than one serving per day. I took it either in the morning or after lunch. At no point did I feel it was working. I only lost 1 pound in the 30-day trial and I do not think much would have changed if I took 2 servings per day. There is not much I can really say so the effectiveness section is short. I give this a low rating.

The company website showed them out of stock but the price was $42.24 or $1.40 per serving. If the supplement was effective with weight loss, then the cost is not bad. I did not have any success with the product so for me, the cost is higher than the benefits. If this is effective for you, then the cost may be worth it. This is something I would not buy again, so I have to give it a low ranking.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

I will have to end with a low overall ranking. The ingredients were fine. The dosing was low but it was easy to take. The product was not effective. The cost is too much since I did not have positive results. I had no side effects so that was a positive. All in all, just not much to brag about. I would not take this again.

6.8
    Thanks to Savage Supplements for sending it out!
      October 4, 2018

• Felt Stronger
    • Hard Muscles
    • Better Endurance
    • Pricey

This is a great natural anabolic that will give you solid results.

Thank you, Savage Supplements for giving me a chance to review your supplement. I was drawn to this because there were so many good reviews on this specific supplement, so I had to try it. I now know why it was getting good reviews because it was the most effective anabolic I was able to find.

This is a great natural anabolic that will give you solid results.

I think it is important to discuss what a natural anabolic is. If you research anabolic online, the first thing to come up is an anabolic steroid. This is not a steroid. Natural anabolic is a natural way to get your body into an anabolic state which can help you build muscle but is not polluted like an illegal steroid. The ingredients were great. It has some basic ingredients of Vitamin D, Magnesium Citrate, and Zinc. The core items are Ashwagandha 1500 mg, Tribulus 500 mg, Tongkat 80 mg, Indole 3-carbinol 150 mg, 5A-hydroxy laxogen 75 mg, Androsta-3,5 dien-7, 17-dione 50 mg, Forskolin 50 mg, Methy-EAA (N-Methyl-DL-Asprartic acid) 30 mg, Dindolylmethane or DIM 25 mg, Boron Citrate 5 mg, and Piper Nigrum 5 mg. Ashwagandha or Indian Gingsing is a medicinal plant used for many years. It can aid in helping with cancer treatment, high blood pressure, and stress. Its sole purpose for Hades is to boost fertility and testosterone in men. Tribulus is an Ayurveda plant which is to help with the sexual drive. Tongkat Ali is another herb used to boost the libido, boost testosterone, increase energy, and may help with weight lose. Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) is a plant chemical found in vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts which can boost testorone. Indole-3-Carbinol benefits are said to include weight loss and reducing symptoms of estrogen dominance. Laxogenin (5a-Hydroxy) is an anabolic building block used by the body to create its own anabolic by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention so it can increase muscle strength and mass, endurance, recovery, and lean gains. Laxogenin also inhibits cortisol which signals the body to store fat and burn muscle. It may also support estrogen metabolism and balance hormones. Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (Androsta) is from 7-Keto-DHEA for a very potent aromatase inhibitor. N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid or NMDA is a non-essential amino acid used to increase testosterone levels. Forskolin is found in the plant. This is another item that has been used for centuries for blood pressure, chest pain, and asthma.
    Diindolylmethane (DIM) is from indole-3-carbinol digestion. DIM benefits are fighting benign prostatic hypertrophy and treating pre menopausal syndrome. Boron is a mineral which is to increase testosterone when supplemented at doses higher than from food. Piper Nigrum or black pepper is being used more and more today with product like turmeric. It can promote weight loss, improve digestion, and boost metabolism. The ingredients are wonderful and the unique dosing and combination make this a top-notch product.

This is capsule form so taste and mixability are not reviewed. The serving is 30 with 4 capsules per day. Given the dosing and the product ingredients contained, I say that it was a good amount of dosing. You are to take it any time of day before meals. I give this a good rating overall.

The HADES came through. The product is a natural anabolic but it also contains testorone boosting ingredients. First, lets talk about the anabolic. What I liked most about HADES is that the tub does not list outraouges claims like huge increases in endurance, strength, and burn fat. Let me tell you what I had success with from what you can expect from a good anabolic. I can not say I was able to build more muscle but I did notice a more defined muscle appearance. I can say it takes more than 30 days to build a significant or large amounts of muscle (but muscle gains can occur). The endurance was good but not great. It was similar to endurance you can get when consuming carbs which gave me enough energy to get through a workout but not enough endurance to get me to through a full day. The strength issue, for me, was good. I did have some days that I was able to get more reps and more weight on certain muscle workouts but the increase in weights and reps was not so much that I could see a huge increase. The fat burn is straightforward. I was able to lose 3 pounds in the 30-day supply. In all those areas, I felt better and I feel I did have some good results so overall effectiveness is a good ranking.

Second, since the ingredients include testoroone booster elements, I will review that. The testorone booster is similar to the anabolic issue and it did not say things like it would improve sex drive & libido, increase testorone, and vitality. I was able to feel better, have good workouts, and felt a little younger. I was able to stay focused and felt like I could do more. I felt younger but I lack the scientific evidence to prove HADES was accomplishing this. I do know that testosterone boosters do take a while to start but once it does, you can feel better if an effective product. I have tried a few testosterone boosters in the past and have not had an improvement but for me, I feel it was a good testosterone booster because I did start to feel better. All the ingredients do seem to help boost testosterone, with evidence to help support its claims. Like I said, no way to prove I was better. All I can tell you was I felt better and a little younger. I think the effectiveness was great, so I give it a high ranking.

This was available on the company website on sale for $60. This is $2.00 per serving. For the value, I give it a middle ranking. The anabolic market is high with prices as low as $20 and as high as $100. As with all value, how effective is the product and is the cost too much for the results you are getting. I have tried other anabolic and most have not been effective. Since this was an effective one, I say it is worth the try but to be honest, the cost is too high. If the cost can get as low as $45, I would definitely put it on my normal supplements.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

This is one of the best and most effective anabolic I have used. The ingredients are solid with a great combination. The dosing was good. The effectiveness was unbelievable. The cost is high. The value is middle. The side effects were none. I am torn on this product. It had so many good things but I do not know if the cost is worth it since you might be able to find other anabolic cheaper. I do know this was effective and I do not want to waste my money trying to find another great one. If Savage could get the cost down to $1 per day, I would suggest and recommend it to everyone but with it being $2.00 per day, I may not buy it again unless I have extra money.

Overall
    Thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for sending it out!
      October 3, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Profile
    • Hydration Support
    • Recovery
    • Slight Energy Boost
    • Endurance
    • Endurance Support

A solid amount of BCAA intra and recovery in a nice powder to mix with water.

Thank you HD Labs Nutrition. BCAA is a normal product for my supplements and workouts. This was a nice BCAA. The reason why I decided to try this was I wanted a supplement with small amounts of caffeine and ingredients that help with recovery and hydration. I am currently training for a run, so I need these ingredients to help me continue with running.

A solid amount of BCAA intra and recovery in a nice powder to mix with water.

The Sustain Intra+Recovery has good ingredients. The basic vitamin ingredients are Thiamin 1.1 mg, Riboflavin 1.7 mg, Vitamin B6 2 mg, Vitamin B12 mg, Choline 550 mg, Chloride 190 mg, Sodium 80 mg, and Potassium 210 mg. The other ingredients are the Innobio Instantized BCAA's 2:1:1 which is Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine at 5 g, Choline Bitartrate 1.35 g, and VitaShure Caffeine 117 mg. The BCAA (branch chain amino acids) are for protein synthesis and absorbed into the body. Choline is for cognitive boosting properties and is a liver health agent. It is able to cut fatty liver build up that is found in high amounts in eggs, the yolks in particular. Bitrate is a salt acid. A healthy amount of caffeine intake is 400 mg or 5-6 cups of regular coffee so this is within the fine daily intake if you take up to 4 scoops per day. This is a good blend of ingredients with addition Choline and Caffeine. The ingredients help with recovery and energy, so I give it a good rating.

The flavor is what they call a CrackBerry Lemonade. I would not say it tastes like a Berry flavoring but it does taste like a flavored lemonade which was a good taste. Taste was not great but won't complain about it. I give the taste a middle ranking. Mixability was one scoop with 8 to 12 oz of liquid for 30 servings per container. The dosing recommended went anywhere from 1 serving up to 4 servings per day. I stayed with the 1 scoop per day as that is normally what I would use for BCAA. The mixability was a bit of a problem because it didn't break down very well. If you're using it you have to shake really good, and they consume it right away because if you didn't take it right away it would not break down well. The dosing that they recommend is really high at the amount of 4 times per day. The amount of BCAA's at 5 g was enough for me. I give the mixability a middle ranking but the amount of BCAA was perfect, so I give that a great rating.

The company recommends taking this up to 4 times per day but I never consumed that much BCAA in a day, so I tried the one scoop following a workout, but I only tried it 2 times per day when doing a run longer than 5 miles. I found it effective when taking it after the workout on a non running day. I also found it effective when taking it before and after a run that was longer than 5 miles. Outside of that, I would not recommend taking it more than that. I did not think it was more effective when taking more than 2 per day so if you're taking it 4 times per day, you're really wasting your money (in my opinion, but that is just me). I got a good recovery and felt hydrated following a long run and it was what I was looking for. The small boost in energy was also a positive. The effectiveness was wonderful, so I give this a high-ranking.

If you go online and search HD Labs Nutrition Sustain, you will get supplement reviews. After looking for a while, I was able to only find it on the company website. The product sells for $35 per tub with 30 servings. This works out to $1.17, which is higher than my normal BCAA supplements that run around $0.75 per serving. The difference between this and my normal BCAA supplements is the caffeine, recovery ingredients, and hydration. I find the price OK but not great either. I give this a middle ranking.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

This was a good BCAA and recovery mix. The ingredients are what I want. The taste and dosing were on point. Mixability was okay but not the best. It was effective. The cost is higher due to the other ingredients added which is different from normal BCAA. The recovery was wonderful. I had no side effects. I would definitely put this into my supplement rotation. Good product.

Overall
    Thanks to Basic Supps for sending it out!
      September 17, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Helped With Inflammation
    • Good General Health Support
    • Joint And Skin Support
    • Basic Supps Was Not Easy To Find

This is a straight forward supplement with turmeric and black pepper. Turmeric has many benefits and I used as an alternative to ibuprofen and did have some success. This is something that can help with the pain.

I want to start with a thank you Basic Supps for letting me try the Turmeric. I have knee pain that is around almost daily, so I need something other than ibuprofen. It is not healthy for someone to take ibuprofen everyday, so we need to look for an alternative that is not as harmful. I have heard turmeric is a good substitute, so I knew I needed to try it.

The ingredients are straightforward. This has only two ingredients which are organic turmeric powder 700 mg and organic black powder 5 mg. Turmeric has many benefits and is a healthy natural ingredient. Granted this is not a large amount, but something that I just want to point it out. Turmeric or curcumin comes from the turmeric root. Curcumin is known as a spicy flavor but I did not have that issue. The benefits of curcumin or turmeric are high. These elements can help with inflammation, bowel, is an antioxidant, and lowers blood sugar to name a few. Turmeric has become readily available in many forms and is primarily used to help with inflammation. Black pepper is what we use on our foods, along with salt. Black powder also has many benefits which includes weight loss, digestive assistant, ulcers, and antioxidant to name a few. The purpose of the black pepper is that it helps the body to absorb the turmeric. These two elements work together, similar to why we use salt and pepper together. The ingredients are good, so I give this a good rating.

This was in pill form so no taste or mixability but it does look like a compressed orange or pumpkin. The directions say to take 1-2 pills per day and take anytime but recommends taking with meal. The one pill has 700 mg of turmeric. The amount of turmeric that can be taken in a day varies on how you consume it. The turmeric is in powder, pill, oil, etc... The recommended daily intake for a pill is 1000 - 1800 mg per day. If you take the 2 pills per day you are getting 1400 mg which is at the recommended rate. I give this a good rating.

Turmeric has many benefits, but my soul purpose was to get relief in my knee pain. I started off taking 1 pill per day because I wanted it to last longer than 30 days, but it was not a pain reliever. Once I started taking 2 per day, I was able to better relief in my knee. I found turmeric a great alternative to ibuprofen. I do not want you to think that this was better or just as good as ibuprofen, because it was not. I needed to find something that was not a health risk and this was the best fit for me versus other things I have tried. I had knee surgery over 20 years ago so knee pain is a problem for me. I do not have pain every day or following every workout, but it is around a lot. While taking Basic Supps Turmeric, I get better relief and I only took ibuprofen twice during the 30 day. My wife also had knee pain and tried a few. She had the same results I did, so I believe this is a good product for just about everyone. The turmeric does not start working the minute you take it so give it 3-5 days to start working. The only thing I would change about this is having a dosage of 900 mg instead of 700 mg. That way you are at the 1000 mg and get as high as the 1800 mg per day. I give this a great rating as I found it effective.

Turmeric itself is not hard to find at all since it is available with multiply supplement and health companies. But, it was hard to find this companies product and I only found it because the company website was on the tub. The tub comes with 60 pills so it depends on 1-2 servings per day. Since the recommended amount of turmeric is between 1000-1800 mg, I will figure the value of a 30-day supply. The Basic Supps Turmeric sells for $15 which is $0.50 per serving. There are other companies that list it for as cheap as $5.00 for 100 pills with 800 mg of turmeric per pill. If you add the black pepper, the price does go up. The main difference between these and the Basic Supps Turmeric is that its turmeric is organic. I found the organic turmeric going for $10-$35, so this style of organic turmeric is fairly priced. I give this a good rating because the price is right in the middle.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I give Basic Supps Turmeric a nice review. The ingredients are a good combination. The dosage is ok but not horrible. It was effective and I had no side effects. The value is good. I would recommend this to anyone looking for pain relief.

Overall
    Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
      September 15, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • 7g Creatine Per Dose
    • Good Ingredient Profile
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Awesome Recovery
    • A Little Expensive

A solid creatine blend which has the normal creatine monohydrate and some extra creatine but you will pay more because of the other creatine ingredients included.

Big shout out to the people at Redcon1. It is always good to get a product that I use daily and to get something different from the same old, same old. I have always enjoyed grape flavoring, so I thought this would be a good one to try. I have used Redcon1 in the past and it was effective so this one was a no brainier for me.

Tango has a creatine blend of c...

Tango has a creatine blend of creatine monohydrate 5g, betaine anhydrous 2.5g, creatine HCL 1g, creatine magnapower 1g, taurine 1g, and L-Ornithine L-Aspartate 1g. Creatine can work to improve strength, lean muscle mass, and muscles recover. Due to the boost from creatine, it can increase energy. Creatine is like protein but it is known as a "non-protein" nitrogen. Creatine is in our bodies, is in food, and supplements. Creatine monohydrate has benefits of increased muscle levels of creatine, increased work capacity and improved training, and greater increases in lean body mass. Betaine is an amino acid that has many benefits. It can help with weight loss, muscle growth, fight heart disease, and define the body. This is a good product with positive benefits. Creatine HCL or creatine hydrochloride is believed by some the best creatine available. HCL helps break down the creatine into a salt and because of this it will dissolve better and be absorbed into the body more quickly. Magnesium creatine chelate or what that call Creatine MagnaPower has creatine that will bond to magnesium which is different from Creatine monohydrate that bonds the creatine to water. Taurine is commonly available in energy drinks. Taurine comes from meat, fish and dairy and it's benefits include helping brain, eyes, heart, and muscles. Taurine is a conditional amino acid. L-OrnithineLl-aspartate or LOLA is a salt non-essational amino acids. It is to fight off fat with the growth hormone. All the ingredients are fine, so I give this a good rating.

I was able to get this in grape which tastes like grape and the taste was good. Mixability was good and the product broke down well. It was one scoop with 10-12 ounces of water or favorite beverage immediately after workout. The only thing I found that I disagreed with is it recommended a double scoop for greatest benefit. The last thing I want to do is get into a war about how much creatine you should take in a day, but I believe the one scoop is plenty for me but I do understand there are different opinions. Also, two scoops will go faster so you will end up buying more product. That is a very minor issue and do not think it should impact the rating. It was just something I wanted to mention. Everything was good and had no issues, so I give it a good rating.

For the most part, the Tango served its purpose of promoting lean mass, maximizes strength gains, and enhance recovery. I could not say that I had a huge gain in these 3 things, but do feel that creatine serves a purpose in weight lifting. I do feel that this was an effective creatine. I've had blends in the past and this was a great creatine blend. When using the different creatine together, I feel you are getting a more effective creatine. I also like the Tango because I like having a taste (instead of the no taste creatine) and it gives me water without having just plain, no taste water. I felt that my body was able to absorb the creatine and it gave me what I needed the creatine to do. I like having a creatine after a workout so this was a good product to try as Tango recommends doing it after a workout. This was a great creatine that was a very effective product.

Tango tubs contain 30 servings, and I was able to find it for $21-$35. The $21 tub will be $0.70 per serving. I believe this is not to expensive because it is a creatine blend with more than just creatine monohydrate but it is considerably higher than the most commonly used creatine monohydrate which sells around $0.25-$0.35 per serving. The Tango has grams of creatine monohydrate and that is the normal serving amount in most of my tubs. This means you are paying an extra $0.45 per serving. The question to ask yourself is if these additional ingredients are worth the extra cost. I will give this a middle ranking because I would normally buy this but if money was tight, I would absolutely go after the plain creatine.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a great creatine product. It has multiple creatine which is good. The taste, mixability, and dosing were fine. It was effective. The cost on it was reasonable, but it is a little high compared to the creatine monohydrate only supplements. No side effects. This is a wonderful creatine and I would recommend and try it again.

Overall
    Thanks to Rexx Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
      September 8, 2018

• Great Value
    • Starts To Wear Off Around Serving 25

This is a great stimulant pre-workout for those who use it every day and I recommend to those who only use a stimulant now and then.

I wanted to give a big thanks to Rexxx Sports Nutrition for letting me try your Drive 2.0. I have used pre-workouts in the past but I have taken a break because I believe energy increased every day is not good. I saw Drive 2.0 available for review on SR (and as always, thank you SR) and it was going fast, so I decided to jump on it before it was gone. I now know why people wanted it. This is a good product to tr...

I wanted to give a big thanks to Rexxx Sports Nutrition for letting me try your Drive 2.0. I have used pre-workouts in the past but I have taken a break because I believe energy increased every day is not good. I saw Drive 2.0 available for review on SR (and as always, thank you SR) and it was going fast, so I decided to jump on it before it was gone. I now know why people wanted it. This is a good product to try.

Some ingredients are found in other energy or pre-workout supplements, but as with other supplements, the ingredients and amount change. Here are the ingredients and amount.

Total carb 1 g
    N-Acetul L-Tyrosine 250 mg
    Norvaline 50 mg
    Yohimbe 20 mg
    Mucuna Pruriens 17 mg

Creatine monohydrate has benefits of increased muscle levels, increased work capacity, improved training, and greater increases in lean body mass. Glycerol is for weight loss, improving exercise performance, replace water lost during exercise, and to keep from becoming dehydrated. Beta-Alanine is an amino acid that helps muscle fatigue. Betaine is an amino acid that can help with weight loss, muscle growth, fight heart disease, and define the body. L-Citrulline is an amino acid and becomes L-arginine in the kidneys that boosts nitric oxide. Agmatine sulfate breakdowns arginine and does many things that arginine should do, but is more effective. It can produce muscle pumps and more calories are shuttled towards muscle tissue and less are stored as fat. Caffeine is straight forward and is found in teas and coffee. Tyrosine is to help with brain function, increase focus, and can help performance, even during stress. Norvaline is a water-soluble amino acid which is a branched chain amino acid (it is associated with Valine) that will cause the blood vessels to stimulate nitric oxide production to muscles with oxygen. Norvaline is a booster to increase workout power and recovery, which may give you a pump when used with arginine. Yohimbe is bark from a tree in Africa and dilates the blood vessels. Mucuna Pruriens is legume and can help the brain and increases focus. These ingredients do work together to give you energy and a pump. All the ingredients seem fine, so I give it a good rating.

I was able to get this in pink lemonade which doesn't really taste like pink lemonade. The taste was enjoyable so no problems. Mixability was good and the product broke down well. I did have a problem with scooping. It was like play dough mixed with beach sand (may not make sense but the best way I can explain). It was not clumpy, but it was hard to scoop all into the scooper. I was not be able to fill the scooper up all the way so sometimes my scooper would over flow. One time I pressed down on it and it would fill up, but it was hard to get it out of the scooper. This is not the worst clumpy supplement I have had, so it was not a problem for me.
    The dosing is one scoop that I mixed with 8 oz of water and I consumed it 30 minutes before workout. I had no problems with the taste, mixability, or dosing, so I give it a good review.

Drive 2.0 says it will help with energy, strength, endurance, and pump. I felt it delivered on 3 of those 4 things. The Drive 2.0 did exactly what I was looking for. I would always have enough energy and focus to get me through a workout. The first week I felt the tingle in my body every now and then which is what you may feel like other pre-workouts. This is good for me because I do not like that feeling all the time. I did increase weights as I worked out and never a day of fewer weights. I really enjoyed the endurance needed to get through a long and hard workout. I never had an issue with not finishing the workout and I want to keep that energy going regardless if it is 30 minutes or 1.5 hours. The downfall with Drive 2.0 is when I got down to the last few servings, the energy did go down but I never got to a point where I would stop my workout. I just did not have as much energy on day 25 verses day 1, but I think that is a common issue with most pre-workout supplements. Effectiveness was great. The one issue I had was the claim of giving you a pump. I never did get that pump I was hoping for. For me, this is a minor issue because I was not taking Drive 2.0 for pump but more for energy. A big positive for me was I never dealt dehydrated and thirsty. I did make sure to have plenty of water for my workout but sometimes a pre-workout can leave you feeling dehydrated regardless of how much water you drink, so that was a fantastic. I give this a high rating for effectiveness.

This was available on Amazon at $17 for 30 servings which is $.57 per servings. This price is wonderful because some pre-workouts can get high. Normally when taking a pre-workout, I get it for $1 per serving and this is almost half the cost, so I give it a great rating.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Drive 2.0 is a great pre-workout. I give this a high-ranking. The ingredients were good. The taste, mixability, and dosing were nice. It was effective but it did start to wear off about serving 25. The value is high due to the cost being lower than others. Side effects were not an issue. If the product stays at $17, they can have a great future and be a part of my daily workout.

September 4, 2018

• Great Value
    • Some Not So Great Ingredients

BPI Whey HD is a normal protein powder that can give you what you need if you are looking for a standard protein. The price is great.

I was looking for a protein powder on the market with a high amount of servings and at a reasonable price. I was able to find this on the Wal-Mart website for $35 and it had 50 servings but it was only available in the cookie and milk flavor which is great for me. I am a fan of cookies and cream, so I knew this would be a good one to try. It was an easy choice.

...

Calories from fat 30
    Fat 3.5 g
    Saturated fat 2 g
    Carbs 4 g
    Sugar 3 g
    Protein 25 g

This is a protein blend of whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, and milk protein isolate. It also has flour, sugar, vegetable oil, 2 percent or less high fructose corn syrup and sucralose. It is a good protein blend but does contain some items I try to avoid. Still, the amount of protein is good with a normal calorie, carb and sugar amount like other protein powders. I give it a normal review.

I was only able to get this one flavor at the discount price but there are many options. I bought the milk and cookies flavor which was great. I would mix 1-2 scoop with 5 to 10 oz of liquid (depending on scoop amount) immediately following workout. I enjoyed the almond milk mix the most. The water mix was not as good. The one scoop was 25 grams of protein. As long as the mix was almond milk, I give it a great rating for taste, mixability, and dosing. The rating would drop to ok if mixed with water.

The label says to use in conjunction with strength, muscle-building, nutrition, and weight loss programs. I do like how BPI Whey HD was upfront about what to expect from a whey protein. Sometimes you will find supplement products that make outrageous claims, but this one was on point. The straightforward answer is this was an effective protein since it is hard to rank with measurable elements. I had a good recovery after workouts. I was able to get the things that I needed with my protein. I would say it was effective, so I give it a high-ranking.

I was able to get this at a good price but I will review the normal tub. A 25 servings is $20 which is $0.80 pee serving and that is a great price for me. If I can get a good protein under $1.00 per serving, it is worth the money. I give this a great rating.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a good protein. I like the ingredients. The taste was wonderful. The mixability and dosing was nice. It was effective and the price is fantastic. I had no side effects. This is a great product and one I would use for my everyday use. At this price, it will be a go to.