Zach

• Reputation is very low. (0)
  • Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 3 years ago

• Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
  • Strength Increase
  • Blasted Plateus
  • Cost!
Well guys i took one for the team for the curious younger members on here. Pink Magic is a natural testosterone booster. At 18 my test levels are extremely high allready but i felt like I hit plateu on many lifts. I was curious how i would react to this product so i gave it a shot.

I was on a lean bulk diet with a mon-fri workout split.

I took as directed and noticed decent results.

I had an almost allday pump from this product and my arms and shoulders felt fuller.

I was on a lean bulk diet with a mon-fri workout split.

I took as directed and noticed decent results.

I did notice the alfa male feeling from this product, it might of been from all the compliments i recieved but Ill give the credit to Pink.

I did notice much more vascularity in my arms and in chest.

Im not ripped but i sit around 13% body fat now and noticed i was leaning out while eating like a king!

The best part was the strength gains after being stuck on 90s on flat dumbbell bench press i was able to creep up to the 100 and 110 lbs dumbbells.

So over all i would give it a shot if you had the extra cash. But remember if your diet and workout split isnt in check you wont get the full potentail of this product.