Xcmiler

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Xcmiler

May 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High Fiber
  • Good Texture
  • Low Sugar
  • Lower Fat Than Other Bars
  • Sticky
  • Slight Melting At Room Temperature
  • Leaves Residue On Hands When Eating

I have used PEScience products on and off for years. However, I would say about a year ago they reformulated a lot of their products (alphamine and norcodrene). Since then I have only stuck to their protein powder and tried their newer products they release periodically. I am currently using their pill version of their creatine product and like it. So, recently they came out with a protein bar and here is the review.

PES Select Protein Bar comes in a box that includes 12 individually wrapped protein bars. I want to talk about the visual appearance of the bar itself and unwrapping it. So, I store these in a kitchen cabinet at room temperature. One of the things that I noticed is that they will like get sticky almost and I have to peel the wrapper off them when opening up the bar. I will give you an example on the stickiness. While writing this review I had two of the bars on a kitchen plate and after about 15 minutes they stuck to the plate. They will also leave like a residue on your fingers when handling them. The overall appearance of these bars is different depending on the flavor. The white chocolate raspberry flavor has a tan top with bits of raspberry and is solid. The underside of the bar is white. The chocolate peanut butter one is a darker tan and the underside of the bar is chocolate colored.

The different flavors of the bar have slightly different macros. The white chocolate raspberry has 210 calories, 7g of fat, 26g of carbs (12g of fiber, 2g sugar, and 9g sugar alcohol), and 19g protein. The chocolate peanut butter has 210 calories, 8g of fat, 24g of carbs (12g of fiber, 2g sugar, and 8g sugar alcohol), and 19g protein. The protein blend in these is a whey/casein blend. I will also note that there is some whey protein concentrate in the coatings and crisps within the bar. These bars do have a lot of fiber at 12g and liked the high fiber content. As I don't think I eat enough fiber so these helped in that regard. I will also note that these are flavored with sucralose.

PES Select Protein Bar comes in two flavors and they are white chocolate raspberry and chocolate peanut butter. The initial smell of the white chocolate raspberry bar was kind of like a fig bar type smell but sweeter. When you first bite into it you are hit with sharp raspberry smell that mellows out into and almost white chocolate yogurt type taste. Honestly, it was like eating a yogurt covered raspberry. The texture was very soft but had a crunch to it from what appears to be bits of raspberry.

The chocolate peanut butter bar is a sweet chocolate type smell with very small hints of peanut butter. When you first bite into the chocolate peanut butter bar you are hit with a peanut butter like taste that is followed by hints of chocolate. This ends with that sugar alcohol type aftertaste, which honestly is standard for most protein bars. The texture of this one was similar to the other flavor but was slightly softer with less crunch.

Mixability does not apply to this product and for dosing I used this to fill my protein macros. Overall, it is a tough call on what flavor I like better but I think the white chocolate raspberry bar tastes slightly better.

It is difficult to rate the effectiveness of protein bars as they are a food supplement. So, I will say they were effective at filling my macros. Especially at helping me fill certain fiber requirements that I like to hit. Further, due to the high fiber content these did keep me sated for longer than usual. They tasted pretty good and I didn't really have an issue with not wanting to eat them. The whole stickiness and residue that they left was not that appealing but I would eat them from the wrapper to avoid it. The one thing that kind of limited these was the fragility of them with the melting. So, when I do cardio I go from the gym to the park. I usually bring a bag into the gym with a protein shake so I can drink it as I go to the park. Since I have these I brought them instead and they would slightly melt and stick to the sides of the wrapper. At times I had to peel them off like that airheads candy. It honestly was kind of gross to be honest. Let me be clear, it did not affect the taste of the bar but it just was not appealing. Overall, I like that the bar kept me sated long with the high fiber but the stickiness, residue, and slight melting left a lot to be desired.

Currently, these retail on PEScience website for $29.99 per box of 12 making them $2.49 per bar. At this price they are much too expensive. Even with the 15% insider coupon they are about $2.12 per bar they are still too expensive. I got mine for $17.00 per box making it $1.41 and at that price I would purchase these again. They honestly felt like an upgraded version of a power bar or the Costco protein bars. The $29.99 is just to high and they should be $24.99 then with the coupon drop to about $20 and I would consider buying them again. One thing I will note is that PEScience does do a lot of pretty good sales so I would be surprised if these drop back down to $17. I would venture to guess when they release a new flavor they will.

Side Effects

I had no side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

PES Select Protein Bar is high in fiber and tastes above average but is average in every other way. If not for the slight melting and the residue I probably would have really liked this bar. I did really like the high fiber and it keeping me sated but I could not use versatility. If I am getting a protein bar I expect to use it on the go without it slightly melting at room temperature. Maybe these are worth a try if you can get them fo $19-17 per box.

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  May 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Increase In Energy
  • Slight Increase In Focus
  • Slight Leaning Effect
  • Missing Some Key Fat Burning Ingredients
  • Odd Odor
  • Priced Slightly High
  • Slight Burning When Drinking

I have been a fan of VMI Sports for quite sometime after reviewing several of their products. However, I have not really purchased any of their products because they are not widely available (at least in the places that I shop). So, I am fortunate that they put their products on here. As Summer is starting soon I wanted to try some weight loss supplements that were stim free. So, when I saw L-Carnitine 3000 I claimed it and here is the review.

L-Carnitine 3000 comes in 16 ounce container and is a completely liquid product. Each serving is 1 tbsp (15 ml) and a bottle contains 31 servings. The first ingredient is l-carnitine in a 1.5g dosage. This is the standard form of l-carnitine, which can aid in burning fat as fuel. The next ingredient is acetyl l-carnitine (ALCAR) at 750 mg dosage, this form can cross the blood-blood brain barrier. Then you have l-carnitine l-tartrate (LCLT) at a 750 mg dosage, and this form is supposed to have improved absorption due to the l-tartrate. I personally would have prefered less l-carnitine and increase the ALCAR and LCLT especially the ALCAR. I will note that this is sweetened with sucralose.

One thing that I wished for in this product is that it had an ingredient I can feel. The ALCAR I kind of could with slight increased focus. However, that was hit or miss. I would have liked a Lean-GBB or grains of paradise. Fornutally, VMI came out with a product that included those and combined aspects of this product called L-Carnitine 1500 Heat.

L-Carnitine 3000 comes in three flavors and they are gummy bear, patriot pop, and orange pineapple. I received the gummy bear flavor. As mentioned before this is a liquid supplement and I stored it in a kitchen cabinet throughout the duration of the review. When you first open the bottle you are hit with an odd sweet smell. It was like those ice pop desserts that are the juice in the plastic tubes that you freeze, fun pops? When you first drink it you are hit with very sweet tart taste and it continues being tart as you drink it. I will note that the tartness would give that weird jaw feeling you get with tart foods/supplements. As it went down my throat there was a very slight burning type feel similar to like NyQuil. Mixability does not really apply to this product but I will note that it is on the thicker side similar to NyQuil.

As far as dosing goes, I did 1 tbsp at one time or I split the dosage taking a tbsp two times per day. I did have some dosing issues as this is a liquid product I made the mistake of thinking the lid had a measurement tool, it doesn't. Further, a few times attempting to dose I lost some liquid as it spilled out of the bottle or the measurement tool. The biggest thing is to be careful when measuring out the dosage as you can lose some servings if you are not careful.

I felt like it was kind of hard to rate the effectiveness of this product. I did not really loose much fat while taking this product. I did feel leaner over the course of the month that I took this but my pant size remained the same and maybe slightly looser. However, that could have been due to my diet, water balance etc. About the only thing I really felt was a slight increase in focus with the ALCAR and a very slight increase in energy. However, it was rather hit or miss and I could not rely on that. Maybe, you need to take this product over a longer period of time. L-carnitine was never a supplement that I take solo as it is in many different types of products. Unfortunately, this was not very effective for me other than a slight increase in focus and maybe some leaning.

L-Carnitine 3000 retails for $24.99 making it $0.83 per serving. The cheapest I found this was $19.95 making it about $0.66 per serving. Comparing this to other similar products L-Carnitine 3000 by Pro Supps is $0.61 per serving. iSatori Liquid L-Carnitine LS3 is going for $0.47 per serving. RSP Nutrition Liquid L-Carnitine is $0.58 per serving. I will note that all of these have slightly different formulas. Some only have L-Carnitine and others have different dosages of the L-Carnitine forms in the VMI Sports product. To be honest based on the results I got I probably would not actually purchase this and it is on the more expensive side. I could see getting this for the flavor as the other products listed had rather boring flavors (except for Pro Supps but their product was only L-Carnitine).

Side Effects

Prior in the review, I mentioned there was a slight burning, kind of like taking NyQuil. About halfway through this bottle run my allergies flared up and I had a sore throat. Dosing this was painful as it would irritate my throat. Another issue that I had with this product is when I would go to the bathroom there would be this odd smell. It was hard to describe but took place over the time I took this product and ended when I finished with it. After finishing this I started using their other product the L-Carnitine 1500 Heat and I did not have the issue. The only thing that I can think of is the dosing of the l-carnitine was too high for me.

Conclusion

L-Carnitine 3000 gave a slight increase to leaning, focus, and energy that could be worth a try. Overall, this product could be worth a try if you frequently use liquid based L-Carnitine supplements. I personally won't use this product again but instead would probably use their L-Carnitine 1500 Heat product instead (review will be up in several weeks).

-Xcmiler

Just a note: I am unsure what is going on with the run duration counter but there was at most a 1 day overlap with L-Carnitine 1500 HEAT (started on May 16). It appears that counter is counting the time between completion and review posting.

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  May 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good
  • Transparent Label
  • Good Value With Promo
  • Increased Recovery
  • Expensive Without Coupon

I have been an on and off fan of Redcon1 for awhile a now. I use a few of their products quite frequently especially their MRE Bar. So, when they came out with Grunt I originally passed it over as I was not really taking BCAA/EAA at the time. Now, that I have gotten more into running as the seasons changed, I wanted to give that type of product a try. So, when it came up for the Troops I claimed it and here is the review.

Grunt comes in a 30 serving container with each serving being 9.5g. The main idea behind the ingredients of Grunt is to aid in recovery thus recovering faster leading to increased muscle growth. Each serving contains 6g of BCAA with 3g of leucine, 1.5g of valine, and 1.5g of isoleucine. Following those you have 300 mg of lysine, 250 mg of threonine, 250 mg of phenylalanine, 50 mg of tryptophan, 25 mg of histidine, and 25 mg of methionine. So, in all you are left with 6900 mg active ingredients with the rest being flavoring and other ingredients. I will note that this does contain Ace-K and sucralose.

The flavor I received was cherry lime and when first hearing the flavor I was unsure if I would like it. I have never been a huge fan of lime (or lemon) flavored supplement powders (the actual fruit is fine). The powder is white and has an almost sweet smell with a hint of cherry lime but it mostly smells like BCAA/EAA powders. When mixed it gives off this dull cherry smell and I don't get much lime. When you first taste it you are hit with a subtle lime taste followed by a mixture of lime and cherry. The flavor ends with this kind of unique sweet type finish that kind of was like a candy type after taste. Overall, this was quite good and I would use this flavor again.

In terms of mixability, it mixed just okay and there was definitely some residue floating around. It would mostly stick the side of the blender bottle and float on the top. I tried using a blenderball and it helped a little but there was still a residue left. I will note it never bothered me nor interfered with using the product. I would always give it a quick shake when drinking it.

As far as dosing goes, I would use on workout days and I stuck to about one scoop each workout. I would use about 24 ounces of water per one scoop. When I used less I felt the flavoring was too sweet and the residue was harder to handle.

I personally felt like this product definitely enabled me to recover more quickly. As the seasons have changed I have been getting more into running. Now, this is great but I also like to do the Stairmaster at the gym. So, at times I will still be sore from either the running or the Stairmaster. This has made me either skip a day at the park or a day on the Stairmaster. After adding in Grunt I noticed that I less frequently would have to skip a day of either. Prior to starting Grunt, I was trying out a different BCAA product and it was not as effective as Grunt. It was not until I added Grunt did I notice the larger change in recovery. I am wondering if it had to do with the inclusion of the EAAs and it probably is.

Now, as for my weight training I recently swapped to a 5 day a week split with each body part on one day. I would usually have some soreness in my biceps when I went to train back and same for my triceps when doing chest. Now, when adding Grunt into the mix is dulled the soreness but it was still there. However, the soreness that was still there did not impact my training like it did before.

Before I even talk about the value, my one recommendation is to never buy a Redcon1 product direct at retail price. At anyone time, there are always 20-25% off codes available for Redcon1 direct. Further, they also have a lot of freebie, free shipping, and discount promotions through the site. For example, at the time of this writing you can can get a t-shirt and 25% off when ordering over $50 dollars (will probably be expired when you read this but it is an example). Just so you are aware the flat rate shipping direct from Redcon1 is $9.99.

Now, for the value of Grunt, it retails for $34.99 for 30 servings making it $1.16 per serving. Now, you can honestly get this for at least 20% direct so that brings it to about $.93 per serving. I am not going to factor in the shipping as I have not done that in my past reviews. Perhaps I will consider that in a later review. For $.93 per serving I would purchase this product as it is hard to find a straight BCAA/EAA product. Some products will include only some EAAs and leave the rest out or add other ingredients. The doses of the EAAs could be a little higher but nonetheless I would spend money on this product.

Side Effects

I had no side effects while taking this product

Conclusion

Redcon1 Grunt is an effective BCAA/EAA product that is worth a try. It helped me recover better on the trail and in the gym. I do feel that without using a coupon code it can be expensive but with a coupon it has good value based on the effectiveness I felt. Thank you to Redcon1 for sending out the product.

-Xcmiler

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  April 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Great Pumps
  • Research Based
  • Uses Artificial Sweeteners
  • Slight Crash
  • Headache And GI Issues At Times
  • Crash

I have always really liked Nutrabio products. I use their various protein powders and multivitamin but I have not really used their pre workouts. I did review the extreme version and while I enjoyed it I did have some side effects. So, when I saw this one come up I wanted to try it. Since, some of the ingredients I suspected caused the side effects were not in this (HBCD) or were toned down (stimulants). Here is the review.

There are quite a few ingredients in this product so I am not going to go through them all. I do instead want to discuss a few and my feelings toward them in this product. The first is 3g of creatine monohydrate and 500 mg of creatine magnapower. This makes a total of 3.5g of creatine in the product. While I do on occasion supplement with creatine I am not a fan of it in my pre workouts. I do a lot of endurance work and I notice that when I supplement with creatine I just feel slightly bloated, heavy, and dehydrated. This is even with increasing my water intake. I do wish that Nutrabio had a creatine free version of their pre workout. I noticed that all of their pre workouts include creatine. Another ingredient I want to mention is 750 mg of nitrosigine, which is one that I find beneficial for increased pumps.

The next ingredient I want to talk about is the 350 mg of caffeine. The caffeine is split with 250 mg coming from caffeine anhydrous and 100 mg from infinenergy. I was unsure of how I would take to this amount of caffeine. I did have a slight crash and headache when taking this, which leads me to believe 350 mg of caffeine all at once is too much for me. The product does include 300 mg of l-theanine but that wasn't enough to blunt the caffeine. I think if I had to put a number to an at acute dosage of caffeine it would be about 250 mg. Now, one thing I have noticed is that with natural caffeine I usually won't get side effects. I just recently tried Nutrabio Natural Pre which uses natural caffeine and infinenergy at a 350 mg dosage. When taking that I did not have the crash or headache but I only had 5 doses and not 20.

The last thing I want to mention is that most of Nutrabio products are sent out for third party testing. The product I received was from lot# 225939A. To see the results you can go to (http://www.nutrabio.com/product/PRE/) and then the test results tab. Once there enter the lot number and it will display the results. When I searched the tub I had all of the ingredients were very close to label claims and some were over and others just under. I really like this level of transparency from Nutrabio.

I received the blue raspberry flavor of Nutrabio Pre. The powder itself definitely has a blue raspberry type smell. When you mix this up there is a blue tint from the product from spirulina, which they use for color. When mixed it almost smells like a stereotypical blue snow cone. The first taste is really candy like at first like those blue lollipops they give out for free at banks. Then it is followed by a tartness and it then a kind of dull raspberry taste. It honestly was pretty good and I was surprised by it. In terms of mixability, there was some slight foaming when initially mixing the product in a shaker bottle. There was also a layer of undissolved powder at the bottom of the shaker, I presume this is the creatine. In terms of dosing, I only ever used one scoop on workout days. I did sometimes split the dose and drink half before the gym then half before cardio at the park.

Nutrabio Pre was definitely an effective product for energy and pumps. I also found it effective for running whether it was sprints or long distance. I noticed that when I would take this there would be an energy spike that would hit quickly. I did like this at times since I was able to start working out quicker and at a more intense level. It would then begin to fall off quicker than I would like but I was always able to finish my workout before I would crash. On days that I would split the dosage, I did not have the large spike of energy and it was more even. I will note that when trying out the Natural Pre that has organic caffeine as opposed to caffeine anhydrous it was more balanced.

As far as pumps goes this pre workout really shined. I definitely noticed that the pumps I would get from this exceed just citrulline alone. The pumps were quite impressive on days I did biceps and chest. I also noticed them while running as my quads were a lot more pumped after doing hill or sprint work.

In terms of running, I noticed a definite increase in performance over caffeine alone. I felt that I was more focused on my run and could go at a higher intensity. I also noticed that I would be able to run a little longer than I usually would. I will note though that I was more thirsty when taking this and running. I think that had to do with the creatine monohydrate in the product combined with the season changing (warmer out). I did up my water intake but I was still more thirsty than before. It did not impact my performance much but I could see it doing so if it was a lot warmer and I was sweating more.

Nutrabio Pre retails for $39.99 making it $2.00 per serving. I do not usually see Nutrabio products go on sale but I have seen on occasion 20% off at bodybuilding.com. Comparing this to other popular pre workouts, Pre Kaged goes for $1.80 per serving and Pre Jym is $1.78 per serving. Cellucor C4 Ultimate is $2.00 per serving but can be cheaper depending on the bottle size purchased. None of the other brands listed have the third party tests for each lot of product listed on their website like Nutrabio. I do find value in having that level of transparency. I could see myself interchanging and cycling through all of the preworkouts I listed above but I would adjust the dosage on some due to the caffeine. This in turn would increase the the value of them. I think what it will come down to is what ingredients you want in your pre workout.

Side Effects

I did have a slight crash and headache at times when taking this. I did not have it when I split the doses but I think the 350 mg of caffeine is at the top of my caffeine dosing all at once. I also had some slight GI issues for the first week of taking this. I am unsure what ingredient it was but it could have been the creatine as I have had issues with monohydrate in the past. The GI issues stopped after about a week and it was back to normal while I took the product.

Conclusion

Nutrabio Pre was an effective product with some side effects. While the side effects never impacted performance they were annoying to deal with. This pre workout did help my performance in the gym and on the trail. There is pretty good value here especially if you value transparency with third party testing. I definitely think that this pre workout is worth a try.

-Xcmiler

Overall
Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
  April 6, 2018

• Good Recovery
  • Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate
  • Nice Labeling
  • Hydration
  • Dyes
  • Hard To Scoop

Steel Fit is a company that I had never heard of until they began to participate with the Troop program. I was drawn to this particular product, Steel Fuel, due to the inclusion of Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate and the nice labeling. Here is the review.

Steel Fuel comes in a 30 serving container with each serving consisting of one scoop. The first major ingredients are 2500 mg of l-leucine,1250 mg of l-isoleucine, and 1250 mg of l-valine. These three amino acids make up the branch chain amino acids and can aid in recovery. Next up you have 1000 mg of l-citrulline malate, which can aide with NO production. Next, you have 300 mg of l-glutamine and 150 mg of l-glycine. I will note on the dosages here these are the amounts found in Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate that I will mention later. Then you have 1000 mg of taurine, 250 mg of raw coconut powder, 200 mg of sodium chloride, and 160 mg of potassium citrate. These all make up the hydration matrix, which I am glad they included (more on that later).

The most unique ingredient in the profile and the one that caught my eye was Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate also known as MGG. The breakdown of MGG is 50mg of magnesium, 300mg of glutamine, and 150mg of glycine. This ingredient has been shown to increase LBM by 7.04 pounds in a study mentioned in the patent for MGG. The study was conducted over 8 weeks and participants took 400mg of MGG. Steel Fuel contains 500 mg dosage of MGG.

Overall, I like the ingredient profile especially the inclusion of MGG. My only issue with it is the dyes, which I felt were on the heavy side.

Steel Fuel comes in three flavors, they are grape soda, watermelon lemonade, and Blue Raspberry. I received the watermelon lemonade and it was quite good. I got almost a candy watermelon flavor from it similar to watermelon jolly ranchers. There was a slight lemonade taste that added some tartness to the flavor. I also got kind of a creamy type taste from it, which I did not expect. Overall, I really enjoyed the flavor. In terms of mixability, I would use 1-1.5 scoops in about 28 ounces of water. It mixed fine and had minimal foaming. In terms of dosing, I took this on workout days either intra or post workout. I will note that the container is on the small side. The reason I bring this up is as I got towards the bottom of the container it became harder to scoop. It was not a big deal but something I noticed while taking.

The two major areas that I felt Steel Fuel helped in are recovery and hydration. In terms of recovery, this was most notable due to my workout change. I recently have had to cut back on the days I go to the gym and have gone with a 4 day a week routine. Due to this, I have had to combine certain days. For example, I am currently doing Back/Biceps and Chest/Triceps. What I noticed at first is that I was really sore after starting this change as the intensity of my workouts has increased. I noticed that Steel Fuel took the edge off when it came to soreness and improved my recovery. It was not mind blowing, but the best way to compare it would be if my soreness was an 8/10 this dropped it to around 6.5-7/10. Again, not huge but if you add it up over the course of the bottle it can add up.

In terms of hydration, I noticed that I felt the need to drink less water when I was consistently supplementing with this product. I also noticed I was less thirsty during my workouts and runs. The effects were very similar to what I felt when I was taking Xtend consistently. Overall, Steel Fuel was a nice addition to my supplements over the course of the bottle.

Steel Fuel retails for $29.95 and it is only available direct or on Amazon where the price was the same. You are looking at about $.99 per serving. Comparing this to other BCAA products Xtend BCAA is $0.93 per serving. Cellucor Alpha Amino is $0.83 per serving. VMI Sports Aminogex is about the same price ($.99) but I have seen it lower than that. Overall, I do think Steel Fuel is competitively priced. One of the main draws of this product is Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate, which you do not see often. Aminogex is the only other product with it I have seen in the BCAA/Intra category. I could see myself interchanging between Steel Fuel and Aminogex when I want to try different flavors. I would look at each label and see what other ingredients you would want and decide from there.

Side Effects

I had no side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

Steel Fuel was an effective product that tasted great. I liked the ingredients especially the inclusion of the MGG. My two gripes with the product are the container is too small and the heavy use of dyes. However, these won't stop me from using the product again and I will be trying the other flavors. I do recommend giving it a try.

-Xcmiler

Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
  April 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fits Into Macros Easily
  • Snicker Doodle Was Great
  • Gluten Free
  • Poor Texture
  • Bad Smell On Some Of The Flavors

Update 04/09/2018:
@BigHoop65 Give it a try because maybe it might resonate with you but honestly I doubt it haha. I mean that flavor was just something else.
-----

I haven't really used MySupps products before but I have been interested in their cookies for awhile. I never got around to purchasing them so when they showed up on the Tropper Program I had to try them. Here is the review.

Update 04/09/2018:
-----

ProSupps MyCookie comes in seven flavors they are Iced Lemon Pound Cake, Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, White Chip Chocolate, Carrot Cake, and Snickerdoodle. The macros on each cookie are the same and one serving is a full cookie. I liked that they did this because other similar products will show half the cookie as a serving. Each cookie contains 290 calories, 8g of fat (3g saturated), 36g of carbohydrates (4g fiber and 7g sugar), and 18g of protein. The label notes that this contains no trans fat, is gluten free, and uses no hydrogenated oils.

I received six of the seven flavors of the ProSupps MyCookie. I will go into detail about each flavor and then summarize my thoughts on the flavor and texture in this section. Just to get it out of the way, mixability does not apply and in terms of dosing I used these to fill my macros.

Iced Lemon Pound Cake (#6): This cookie has a VERY distinct lemon smell to it. It is white with a white icing on the top. When you first taste it you are hit with this very lemon taste that is almost too sharp. It is followed by a cream taste from these small cream chips it appears. After that taste these is an odd aftertaste that honestly was almost fishy. Texture wise it was like softer protein bar and I did not get any cookie type texture from it other than the shape. I did not enjoy this flavor.

Red Velvet Cake (#5): This cookie straight up smells like play-doh. It is a dark red, almost purple with cream icing. When you first taste you get this play-doh taste that is followed by an overtly sweet taste. This is then followed by a slightly mellow red velvet cake taste with hints of chocolate. Texture wise this again felt like a soft cookie shaped protein bar. I thought this flavor was just okay.

Chocolate Chip (#4): This cookie is a dark brown/tan color with what appears to be chocolate icing. I will be honest I get this chocolatey fish smell from the cookie. When you first taste it the cookie does not really have a taste then a slight cookie dough type flavor comes in. I did not get much chocolate from it and it is more cookie dough. Texture again was like a soft protein bar shaped like a cookie.

White Chip Chocolate (#3): This cookie is black with white icing across the top of it. It smelled like a typical protein chocolate protein bar. Taste wise this one is hard to place it was almost like creamy chocolate. This one was not bad and out of the previous three I just wrote about it is the better of them. Texture again was a soft protein bar shaped like a cookie.

Peanut Butter (#2): This cookie is tan brown with brown icing across the top of it. In terms of smell, it is a mix of fish, play-doh, and peanut butter. Just to make sure, I smelled coffee grinds before smelling this a second time and got the same aroma. When you first bite into this you get a mellow peanut butter taste that is followed by an almost creamy taste. Based on the initial smell I thought this would be awful but honestly I think it is the best one yet. Texture is the same as the other bars, I mean cookies.

Snickerdoodle (#1): This cookie is a tan with white icing and I also noticed some cinnamon throughout the top layer of the cookie. This flavor smells spot on and actually smells like a snickerdoodle cookie. I DO NOT get any of that fishy or play-doh smell I got from the others. When you first taste it you are almost hit with an oatmeal cinnamon type flavor. This is followed by a creamy taste and it finishes with that distinct snickerdoodle flavor. Texture wise this was actually closer to a cookie than any of the other bars by quite a large margin. This is definitely my favorite flavor and I could see myself trying this one again.

Overall, I was not too impressed with this product. Up until the snickerdoodle flavor these honestly felt like protein bars in cookie shape. The Snickerdoodle changed that it was the closest to a cookie. I will note that all flavors left that typical protein bar mouth feel after eating them. This was expected as I have noticed it with almost all protein bars I have tried.

To be honest in terms of macro filling this was an effective product. However, here is the thing I received 12 cookies in all and 2 of each of the flavors I mentioned before. Out of all of those flavors, I only wanted to eat one and that was the snickerdoodle. The others were just not that good and I did not enjoy eating them. If I had a box of 12 snickerdoodle this would be a different story. So, based on the flavors I got it was hard at times to actually eat these as they did not taste that great. Especially that lemon one, which was just awful. I think a product like this hinges on the flavor and texture since in order for it to be effective the user has to want to eat it. I really am having a hard time scoring this. My major recommendation is to maybe give these a try starting with the snickerdoodle flavor. Who knows, some users may like the other flavors but the only one I would use again is the snickerdoodle.

MyCookie retails for $24.99 for a box of 12 cookies making them $2.08 per cookie. Comparing this to other cookies Buff Bake cookies go for $22.99 for 12 making them $1.91 per cookie. Quest Cookies are currently going for $20.99 for a box of 12 making them $1.75 per cookie. Sinister Labs cookies are going for $24.90 for a box of 10 making them $2.49 per cookie. Lenny & Larry are going for $21.95 for a box of 12 making them $1.82 per serving. I do think that MyCookie is competitively priced but if one of the other cookies I listed here are your go to, I don't think you should switch. For people looking to try a protein cookie I would look at the macros, texture, and available flavors and try out a few different brands.

Side Effects

I had no side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

I was not overly impressed with MyCookie and maybe it is because I went in with expectations too high. Based on texture these ended up feeling like protein bars in cookie form. The only flavor that was enjoyable was the snickerdoodle followed slightly by the peanut butter. I am unsure if I would try these again but I could see myself trying a new flavor. These might be worth a try but I would not commit to a box without trying the flavor first.

-Xcmiler

March 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vegetarian Capsule
  • Underdosed
  • Label Errors
  • Caused Nausea
  • Poor Vitamin Forms
  • Old Stock
  • Costumer Service

I am unsure if any of you have ever heard of Nutritox. They are a company that was either bought by or is affiliated with Man Sports. Now, probably a lot of you have heard of Man Sports as recently they have become more and more popular. I have used numerous products of theirs in the past and I was in the market for a multivitamin. I stumbled upon Nutritox when looking at Man Sports website and decided to pick up a few bottles to try. There are several types and the one I decided on was Nutritox Men's 2/Day Multi-Vitamin. Here is the review.

----Ingredien...

This particular version of their multivitamin comes in a 60 capsule that includes vegetarian capsules. I personally prefer vegetarian capsules to gelatin capsules used by other brands. Each serving consists of two capsules so you have 30 servings in each bottle.

I am not going to go into every ingredient in the multivitamin portion of the product. It does have all of your standard vitamins you traditionally see in a multivitamin. I will note that the forms of the multivitamins are rather subpar. For example, vitamin b12 is cyanocobalamin rather than the prefered methylcobalamin. The magnesium is a blend of magnesium oxide and magnesium citrate, the superior form listed second is the citrate. These are just a few but for a multivitamin marketed as a premium product it falls short with some of the vitamin forms.

They do include several unique underdosed ingredients that include saw palmetto berry extract. The dosage of this is 50 mg, the dosage most used with this ingredient is 160-320 mg. Next is panax ginseng root extract at a 25 mg dose. The dosage that I have seen on other supplements are 200-400 mg. Now, those two ingredients are in the vitamin portion of the ingredient label.

The following ingredients are in the underdosed "daily detox blend." First you have silymarin, which is from milk thistle at 40mg. You can get this ingredient on Amazon by NOW in a 240 mg dosage and the directions say to take 1-3 pills. So, one could conclude the recommended dosage is in the ballpark of 240-720 mg. Next you have "alpha lipoic" or "alpha lipoic acidalpha lipoic acid" at 25 mg. You might be asking why is it written odd well I have two bottles here with slightly different labels. I am going to presume that this is referring to Alpha-Lipoic Acid, which is most commonly dosed at 300-600mg. Then you have calcium d-glucarate at 25mg. The dosages I commonly see are 1500-3000 mg daily. Then you have turmeric root extract at 50 mg. The dosages I have seen used often are 500-1500mg. Then you have "N-Acetyl Cystein" or "N-Acetyl Cysteine" depending on the label at a 50 mg dosage. The clinical dosage is 600 mg. Lastly, you have you have inulin at 100 mg dosage. The recommended dosages I have seen of this ingredient are 5-40 GRAMS. As you can see everything in this blend is underdosed but it does come in a vegetarian capsule, for whatever that is worth.

I have two different types of bottles here and both have the same recommended dosage of two per day. That is what I took while I was taking this product. I will note that there were label changes and I uploaded pictures of the labels. There were also labeling errors on both labels, which to me shows low quality and poor proofing. I received two bottles with a manufacture date of 08/2015 and three bottles an expiration date of 8/20. I also uploaded a picture of the pills and there were clear differences with each. The 08/2015 MFG pills were lighter in color and the powder inside was more fine. The EXP date of 8/20 pills were darker and the bottle I opened had several broken pills. In addition, there were white chunks in some of the pills for what I hope was the filler ingredients.

Effectiveness and Side Effects

Since this isn't a Trooper review I will be changing up the format of the review and merging the effectiveness and side effect section. One of the reasons is due to me writing this review to share my experiences that includes significant side effects with the Nutritox Men's 2/Day Multi-Vitamin.

I purchased these vitamins this year at the end of January and received them in the first week of February. I had just finished taking a multivitamin I was reviewing and began to take these. At the time, I did not look at the dates on the bottle as I will be honest I trusted Man Sports. They are always talking about their "microbatch" and because they produce in small batches they are of higher quality. So, I thought that would be the case with this product. I was wrong.

After about a week of taking the product I noticed that I was rather nauseous after breakfast and lunch at times. Furthermore, I had this odd like uneasy feeling at times through the day. It is hard to describe kind of like you were mildly dizzy. It was not all the time but a decent amount of the time and I had thought I might be getting sick. However, due to how sporadic it was and I didn't end up getting sick, I thought it could be one of the supplements I was taking. So, I began to eliminate supplements what I was taking. It took awhile but eventually when I was nearing the end of the first bottle (08/2015 bottle) did I eliminate the multivitamin. Then my symptoms slowly went away. So, I began to look at the ingredient profile and didn't find anything out of the ordinary. The doses were not that high of the vitamins, I have taken multis that were a lot higher. The additional ingredients were so underdosed I doubt they could be the cause. At that time, the bottle I currently was using began to run low so I grabbed one of the other bottles and dumped what I had left in that bottle. The pills were the same light color. Then I began to troubleshoot the multivitamin.

I noticed that I was getting nauseous at times before breakfast and lunch. In the past I have had multivitamins that gave me an slight stomach ache. In those cases, I increased the size of my meal. So, I tried that with this and it did not work. I then tried to increase my water amount and that also did not help. I just went to the bathroom a lot while feeling nauseous at times. After that, I tried to split the dosage and that helped a little bit but it was still there. So, I looked over the bottle a little more and looked at the other ones and started to notice some differences. I checked for the expiration dates and found the 8/20 on three bottles. On the other two there was no expiration date just a manufacture date of 08/2015. Then I looked a little deeper and noticed differences in the label. The differences even went so far as the company location, the older bottle had East Liverpool, OH and the newer Dallas, TX. At this time, I decided to contact Man Sports using their contact feature on their website.

Man Sports does not list an email on their website. They do have a telephone number but do not have an email listed. To contact via the computer you can fill out a form. So, I did and asked them if the bottles I had from 08/2015 were still good. I can't recall everything I wrote but I believe that was it, I might have mentioned the differences in the bottles I recieved. One thing I dislike about this contact form is that they do not give you a confirmation of receipt. Some companies will email you with message "received, we will get back to you in X amount of time," Man Sports does not. So, I waited for about two weeks and never heard back. Then I sent them a message this week telling them about the nausea, the troubleshooting I did, and requesting a return. I again did not hear back from them. So, I decided to look back in my emails to see if I had their customer service email and I had it from last year. So, I emailed them the same message that I sent using the contact form this week. For transparency I decided to include all the correspondence with Man Sports. I will be taking out identifiable information and will replace them with parentheses mentioning what was there. The emails will be copy and pasted and nothing was changed other than the parentheses.

Xcmiler:
Hi, I contact you all a few weeks ago about the Men's 2/Day Multi-Vitamin but never heard back. I have been having issues when taking the multivitamin with nausea. I have adjusted the dosage, increased size of the meal, and increased water intake. After doing all of those the nausea persists. The vitamins are from the following orders (Order #) and (Order #) and I would be returning 4 bottles. Thank you, (Name)

Man Sports:
the order return must be with in 30 days of purchase to obtain and refund or exchange.

Xcmiler:
If you all had answered my original two contact requests using your website form they would have been. I will be honest I am disappointed with the level off customer service and you all lost a customer today. (Name)

Man Sports:
All emails get responses and if you had sent two they would have been seen just as this email was answered. We also have a phone number you could have reached. All I can offer at this point a discount on your next purchase, but if you are choosing to not be a customer of ours any longer I understand.

Xcmiler:
I sent two into the form and one was about the vitamins being old stock and never received a response.

After the last email I never heard back from the customer service rep. When I sent the first email I was expecting a thank you for contacting man sports, sorry to hear you are having those side effects here are some other troubleshooting options. No, I did not get that, instead I got a poorly written and unprofessional response. I will admit my reply could come off as antagonistic (was not my intention if it did) but I was upset and disappointed with Man Sports. I expected a higher level of service from a company that states they are "supremely confident." Then with their response they basically called me a liar about me contacting them using the form. I wish they sent a confirmation on the form but they do not. I will admit I could have called them but if this the kind of service I would have received on the phone it would have been worse. They did attempt to offer me a discount on a future order but at this point why would I order anything from them. Furthermore, they have sales so frequently that it is a rather empty gesture. There is not much more to say other than I hope whoever is reading this has a better experience with Man Sports and their products.

Nutritox Men's 2/Day Multi-Vitamin retails for $27.99 making it $0.93 per serving. I will be honest there is not much value here at all. The forms of the vitamins are subpar and the "daily detox blend" is significantly underdosed. Not to mention you potentially run the risk of receiving old stock bottles without stated expiration dates.

Conclusion

I do not know if Man Sports will ever see this review and quite frankly I do not care. I wrote this review out of disappointment I have with Man Sports. They were a company I thought were high quality and stood behind their products. But, I guess after 30 days they do not care anymore regardless if they were making a customer sick. Man Sports lost a customer, I will not being using or purchasing any of their products going forward.

-Xcmiler

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  March 8, 2018

• Keeps You Full
  • Good Meal Replacment
  • Great Recovery
  • Has Real Marshmallows
  • Amazing Taste
  • Some Sides When Taking More Than Two Scoops

I do not usually take mass gainers but after reviewing VMI's protein isolate supplement I wanted to give this a try. Furthermore, the flavors on this product sounded great. So, here is the review.

Major Mass comes in a 60 scoop tub and I received the S'Mores flavor. There are three different serving sizes that are broken down in the supplement facts. At two scoops it contains 250 calories, 5g of fat, 31g of carbs, and 20g of protein. At four scoops it has 500 calories, 10g of fat, 63g of carbs, and 40g of protein. Finally, at eight scoops it comes in with 1000 calories, 20g of fat, 124g of carbs, and 80g of protein. I really like how they break it down in these different serving sizes. I think most people will end up taking between two and four scoops and having it broken down for macro purposes is great.

The protein source for this product is a protein blend that contains whey protein concentrate, whole milk protein, whey protein isolate, and milk protein isolate. I am hit or miss when it comes to whether I will have side effects from a blend heavy with whey protein concentrate. In the case of Major Mass, I did have slight side effects. It was nothing huge but I would not mind seeing more whey protein isolate in the blend. After the protein you have a time released carb blend consisting of maltodextrin, carbo 10, and dextrose. Than you have cocoa powder, dehydrated marshmallows, natural flavors, sucralose, and an enzyme blend.

The flavor that I had was S'Mores and it tasted fantastic. They really nailed the flavor of S'Mores even down to the subtle hint of cinnamon from the graham crackers. When you first drink this you are hit with a subtle chocolate taste that is followed by a slight cinnamon flavor and it ends with a marshmallow taste. Now, there are actual small marshmallows in the product similar to hot cocoa mix. While I did like them they sometimes made drinking the shake a little awkward since I did not want to swallow them whole. It was not at all bad but I am not really a fan of having anything in my shake that messes with the texture. This was similar to Ghost Whey, which had pie crust. In terms of mixability, it mixed fairly well but would foam very slightly when mixed with milk. I already mentioned the marshmallows and they did not dissolve or anything, which was expected. As far as dosing goes, I used this to fill my macros so it really depended on the day. I mostly used two scoops but some days I went up.

It is hard to rate the effectiveness of this product as I used it as a food to fill my macros. When taking two scoops I noticed that it kept me full for about two hours. Every scoop after two I noticed it was about another hour of keeping be sated. Now, whenever I went above two scoops I did get some side effects so I usually stuck to just two. I was happy with a scoop an hour for keeping me sated. I will note that with regular protein supplements I am hungry shortly after taking them. Another way this product was effective is the taste and my desire to actually take it. This protein tastes phenomenal and I looked forward to taking it. I have had protein shakes that were gross and it was hard to even choke down.

One area I felt that this was effective was improved recovery. I noticed that while taking this I was slightly less sore. In addition, when taking this after my workouts I would notice I was not as drained as I usually am with a standard protein shake. This was especially notable after running when I am usually wiped out but when taking this I was not as tired. Overall, this was a great protein product and I liked the versatility of it for filling my macros.

At the time of this writing I found Major Mass at Campus Protein for $38.99 for a full container. At one scoop you are looking at $0.64 and at the dosage I most used of two scoops it is $1.29. It is hard to compare the price of this to other mass gainer products. However, the two I could find that were close are Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer and Redcon1 MRE. I will do the comparison basing it off an equivalent of the $1.29 serving of Major Mass. A comparable serving Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer is a half scoop that will go for $1.48. Redcon1 MRE for two scoops is $1.60 per serving. So, Major Mass is competitively priced and I think it comes down to what you want and how you can handle whey protein blends.

Side Effects

I did have some slight gas, heavy feeling and bloating when I took more than two scoops at anyone time. At times when taking two scoops I would still get gas without the the heavy feeling or bloating. I think it has to do with the first protein being whey protein concentrate. I am hit or miss with side effects from whey blends and this one hit me a little bit.

Conclusion

Major Mass is a great tasting lean mass gainer that I am glad I got to try. It was effective for me in terms of recovery, keeping me full, and being great tasting. I did have some side effects from it but keeping my dosage on the lower side stopped them for the most part. I definitely recommend giving this a try! Thank you to VMI Sports for sending out the product.

-Xcmiler

Thanks to Furious Formulations for sending it out!
  March 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Ingredient Profile
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Properly Dosed Ingredients
  • Did Not Get Sick While Taking
  • Gelatin Capsule
  • Slightly Expensive

Multivitamins have been something that I have taken for years. I have taken whole food ones, vegan ones, cheap ones, and some expensive ones. I am always willing to try a multivitamin so when Furious Formulations put theirs up I had to try it. I had started this review earlier but with the snowstorms in NJ I am trying to finish it between power outages. Here is the review.

Furious Formulations Essential Multi comes in a 30 serving container with one capsule being a serving. One of the things I really like about this product is that it comes in a capsule. I much prefer capsuled multivitamins as in the past I have had tablets that did not dissolve. Furthermore, I have less stomach aches with capsuled multivitamins over tablet ones. I will note that this isn't a vegan capsule but instead a gelatin one.

The vitamins in here are pretty standard for what you would find in higher quality capsuled multivitamin. It does use some of the prefered forms of vitamins such as B-12 methylcobalamin over cyanocobalamin. Another aspect of this product I like are the dosages of the vitamins. All are around 100% daily value with some going a little higher into 600% daily value. I dislike when multivitamins have 1000-10000% DV on certain vitamins. I see this a lot with popular multivitamin brands that are on the market today.

Taste and mixability do not factor into this product since it is a pill. It does come in a capsule so I guess someone could open it and put it in water or a shake and drink it. I probably would not recommend that as it had a distinct garlic type smell. As far as dosing goes, I only took one per day with my largest meal.

Multivitamins are hard to judge if they are working or not. I usually judge them based on my energy levels and if I got sick or not. I will say I did notice a slight improvement in my overall energy after I would take this product. It was very subtle but similar to what I have experienced with other multivitamins. I will note that I have only experienced this with capsuled multivitamins and I think it has to do with the quicker release of capsuled multivitamins.

One of the reasons I rated this multivitamin high was due to me not getting sick at all when I was taking it. I am a teacher and if you have ever worked in a school you would know that sickness spreads like wildfire. While taking this product multiple staff and students were hit the flu and colds. A staff member I share an office with also got sick but I never did. In the past when I have taken multivitamins I have always been less likely to get sick. I still have but for whatever reason when I taking Essential Multi I never did. Maybe I got lucky, I don't know but I do feel like this contributed to me staying healthy while taking the product.

Furious Formulations Essential Multi retails for $19.99 direct from their website. This makes it $0.66 per serving. I am going to be honest that is just too much and falls out of my multivitamin budget even for it being capsuled. I do not see many sales on Furious Formulations website so $19.99 is the price you will end up paying for this product. If the price was lowered to $9.99 - $14.99 I could see myself buying this but at the current price I do not. Maybe if they were having a big sale I would pick it up. However, I have had similar results taking half the dose Nutrabio multivitamin which can be bought for $24.99 making it $0.41 per serving. The price is unfortunate because I felt like it was an effective product.

Side Effects

I had no side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

Essential Multi is an effective capsuled multivitamin. I noticed slight increases in energy and over the course of the bottle I did not get sick. The price of this is just too high for me to purchase this as a staple supplement. If it was lowered to $9.99 - $14.99 maybe I would purchase it. I will be honest based on the effectiveness if you have a slightly higher budget for a multivitamin maybe give this a try.

-Xcmiler

Thanks to Furious Formulations for sending it out!
  February 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Increase
  • Improved Recovery
  • Versatile
  • Can Be Costly At Multiple Servings

I had never heard of furious formulations until they put their products up on the site. There products looked interesting to try especially the Aminos, Baby! Since it has some patented ingredients (Spectra and Cherrypure). Here is the review.

Aminos, Baby! Comes in a 30 serving tub with each serving consisting of one scoop. Each scoop has 10 calories and 3g of carbohydrates. It also contains 80 mg of chloride and 110 mg of sodium. The first major ingredients is 6000 mg of BCAA, with 3000 mg of l-leucine and 1500 mg of l-isoleucine and l-valine. BCAA can aid with muscle recovery as well as blunting fatigue while you train. This also is a larger dose than most other BCAA products since many contain only 5000 mg. Next up is l-glutamine at 2000 mg, which can also aid in muscle recovery as well as gut health. This dose is rather small but I do like that they included it.

The following two ingredients are rather unique and ones I have only seen in a few products. The first ingredient is CherryPure, which is from cherries. The main benefit to this is increased performance in aerobic based workouts. In addition, it can also aid in a reduction of soreness and inflamation. The dosage used is 480 mg, which is the exact same dosage used in a study that showed these positive effects. I like when companies use these patented ingredients. The next one is Spectra Orac, which is an antioxidant blend. Spectra Orac has been shown to boost nitric oxide levels and increase cellular oxygen levels. It is a unique ingredient and the dosage in the product is 100 mg, which is the studied dosage.

Overall, I like the ingredient profile of Aminos, Baby! However, my only negative is that they use a yellow dye in it (FD&C Yellow #5).

I didn't request a flavor and I received the lemon mother pucker flavor of Aminos, Baby! I will be honest I am not really a lemon person. There was this medicine I took when I was younger that had this awful lemon taste so everything lemon is not my favorite. The powder smells like lemonade mix and once you mix it you get this lemonade type smell. When you first drink it you are hit with a very lemony taste that is very tart. The taste is followed by a slight lemon aftertaste that was just okay. If you like lemon flavor than definitely give this flavor a try. I know for me, if I were to try this again I will use another flavor. It mixed fairly well but there was some particles left at the bottom but I just shook it before taking a sip. In terms of dosing, I really only used one scoop of this during my workouts as an intra workout.

Aminos, Baby! Is an effective product for increased recovery and endurance. Before starting this product I switched up my workout routine to a upper/lower body routine. I did this due to some inconsistencies with getting to the gym due to work. I noticed that since swapping to this routine I was a lot more sore. However, when I added in Aminos, Baby! I felt a definite improvement. It was not huge but it definitely was noticeable. I have a feeling it was the BCAA combined with the CherryPure. I also noticed less soreness after my runs and I was able to push myself more at the park.

In terms of endurance, since swapping routines I have added in burn phases to my rep count. I noticed that I was able to keep up and hit my rep count were before taking this I usually had to cut it short. Again, I think the CherryPure with the reduction of soreness and inflammation aided me with endurance. On the trail, I did notice that I did not feel the burn as much and was able to go a little longer on some of my runs. It was not by much but even a few hundred feet will add up over the course of a month.

Aminos, Baby! Retails for $29.99 for a 30 serving tubing making it about $1.00 per serving. I could not find a coupon code for the site so that is the price you will pay. Furthermore, they also offer stacks of two tubs of Aminos, Baby! but this one is the same price and only include a shaker. There is a three pack that retails for $69.99 making it $0.77 per serving. Comparing this to other BCAA products Xtend BCAA is $0.93 or $0.72 per serving depending on tub size. Cellucor Alpha Amino is $0.83 or $0.80 depending on tub size. I think Aminos, Baby! Is competitively priced and definitely has some value.

Side Effects

I had no side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

Aminos, Baby! Was an effective product for me and one I will probably try again in a different flavor. It had two unique patented ingredients in their clinical effective dosages, which was great. It helped me with improved recovery and endurance in the gym and on the trail. Aminos, Baby! Also is competitively priced but not widely available. I definitely recommend giving this a try! Thank you to Furious Formulations for sending the product out.

-Xcmiler