Wis3guy

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 3 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Wis3guy

Overall
Thanks to Raw Iron Performance for sending it out!
  August 9, 2017

Cons:

Hello again, if you have noticed I have slowed down my pre workout use due to moving and life. However I am as the title says a 45 year old who is getting long in the tooth and in my opinion still trying to learn stuff. I have been working out 3 to 4 days a week but for most of it using 3 doses a week. If you look at my log you'll see I upped my workouts to get this done and reviewed. I also had an unforeseen 12 day vacation that the wife took me on, so this has been a long, long, long run. As always thank you to Raw Iron Performance and SRTrooper program for allowing me to run this. Lastly as you see I am currently not on any other supplements. Save 2000mg of Vitamin d daily and 1000mg of L-lysine. Not even protein shakes.......

Journal pages 30-35 contain info on Evolve.

So for those of you who want to you can look up every ingredient in here. However I figured I would hit the ones that I find important and or unique to me.

First I will say that they list all the ingredients so you know what is going in your body which is cool. The only thing not separated out is the filler flavor section, but hey not everybody can be NutraBio Right?

L-Citrullinge DL-Malate @6000mg: So this is used to increase blood flow. Dosages range from 1mg to 20mg per day. Smaller doses are for helping with some issues people have "down Below" to a sports benefit of increased endurance and such if used 1hr before workouts. Normal dosage seems to be between 6 and 10 Grams, I have noticed I tolerate 6g well, but if I go up I need to hit the bathroom before my workout.

Beta Alanine @2500mg: This helps in strength and endurance and is really a staple. The effective dose mostly found is 3.2g per day so this is a little low in my opinion. However this is the tingly face supplement so maybe you might like it better.

The next few I think are kind of basic, Choline Bitartrate, Agmatine Sulfate, Beet root Extract (blood flow), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine.

Caffeine Anhydrous @ 300mg. This is a nice dose as most studies that I have read indicate at least 200mg. It could go higher for stimulant addicts, or a little lower for people who are sensitive and like to watch Opera re-runs. It dose make it harder to double dose though. I found when I didn't use everyday it worked well, at the last week when I went to everyday it started to go away pretty fast.
Rhodiola, Kegilia Africanus Extract, Theobromine and Yohimbine HCL, finish out the ingredients. Two of which I want to acknowledge.

Kegilia Africanus Extract @ 75mg: This is one spot where DHMA comes from. It is used to stop all sorts of skin conditions as well as reduce swelling. I found multiple dosages with 75mg being right in the mix for effectiveness.

Yohimbine HCL @ 1mg: What the heck, why bother putting that in here. I found dosages between 5mg and 30mg. But 1mg? Why bother, I also noticed that it is best to take this everyday, and on an empty stomach. So in my humble opinion, ditch this or increase the dosage.

Taste is actually important to me as I age. When I look back at the crap I drank for results in my youth I am amazed. That being said, If it tasted like crap and worked way way better, we would all be on that. So the idea is to use 1 scoop with 8 to 12 Ounces of water.

8 Ounces = Very tart and strong.

9 Ounces = less tart and one of the better combos

10 Ounces = for most of the run what I used as it made the flavor right in the middle

11-12 ounces = seemed to become more "Sweet" with the more water I added.

The flavor I received is Raspberry Lemonade which does vary company to company. Since I normally took this in the morning I found it more enjoyable in the 9-10 ounce serving. Overall I liked the flavor and had no issues downing it, or drinking it over 10 to 20 minutes.

Mixability: I use a shaker cup with a ball whisk and had no issues with mixability. I didn't notice any grit and the product seemed smooth. However I did have some white clingy's on the sides of my shaker cup, not much but I did notice it.

Dosing: Pretty simple and straight forward. 1 scoop in 8 to 12 Ounces of water. If you can't figure that out you will get kicked out of planet fitness every time for being a meathead. Also to note I didn't go above 1 scoop as a single dose has 300mg of caffeine. They do suggest that if you are sensitive to caffeine you should start out with a half dose.

I found this product to be pretty effective. Is it the most powerful pre on the market, nope, I know of a few that hit harder. It did work for me though. I found that when I was only using it 3 times a week it worked really well. However when I started using it everyday it really started to lag off. So for those of you who would use it 4 to 6 times a week you will probably notice diminished results.

So currently on their website it is listed at $31.99 however their Facebook page has a discount for August 2017, 20% off with code August20. Making it $25.59
Currently that is the only spot I find it. Not on my normal sites, www.tigerfitness.com, www.bodybuilding.com, or www.prosource.net

However with the discount it makes it about a buck a serving which I think is a great deal. There are 25 servings per container which should get most people through a month at least depending on usage.

Side Effects

I had no negative side effects on this product. I felt good and energized for this run.

Conclusion

Overall I thought this is a fine Mid-level Pre-workout. If you are looking for really high stims then you need to look elsewhere. Also some of you might decide that you need to add to this to make it "perfect". But for me, if I could find it on sale I'd give it another go around. I can see how newer people might not adjust to the 300mg of caffeine, but that is what half scoops are made for. I would be ok with telling other people to give this a shot and see how it performs for them. One other thing to note is that I think I got 26 and a half servings out of this so that is a good sign that you are getting what you pay for.

Overall
Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!
  May 26, 2017

• Great Mixability
  • Taste Good

Hello to all, I am back for a review on thewhey Protein. I want to thank MyProtein and the SRTroop program for allowing me to use this product. I am a 45 year old father of 2 kids and a fluffy puppy. I try and do something everyday. During this run I started moving to a new state so weights went out the window and it was cardio and diet. I used this to help recover between exercising and moving stuff. I also teach class 3 days a week so I am busy. This product fit in when I needed a boost and didn't have time to cook, and post workout.

----Ingredient Profile-...

Ok so this has Whey Protein Isolate, Concentrate and Hydrolysate. So it is a blended protein, which to me isn't bad. It would be nice to know the breakdown but hey, stuff happens. At least we know we have 25g's of protein per serving. This is low carb (2g), low Cholesterol (10mg)(depending on who you listen to this may or may not effect you, either way it's low compared to those with 60mg Plus)), as well as low sodium (160mg). It also has 2 additional items that I like to see in my protein powders.

Aminogen: Is a blend of digestive aids, developed from two fungal strands, Aspergillus niger and aspergillus oryzae. Both are commonly used for their ability to break down protein. I have been seeing this in products for a while and to my mind it seems to help. I mean if you don't digest stuff properly you don't get it into your system.

DigeZyme: Is from the company Sabinsa, It is Gluten free as well as GMO Free and helps to break down carbohydrates, fats and fiber. As many of us know enzymes have been coming to the market to help us process our foods. I think of it as making it easier for our body to get the good stuff out of what we put into our mouths.

I used the Chocolate Fudge Flavor. I found that it was acceptable. However it is not as tasty as MTS Whey. I would say the flavor is more like NutraBio, light and easy on the palate. I used between 8 and12oz of water per serving. I will assume if you used milk you would get a thicker consistency. The important part for me is I didn't have to choke it down. (Anyone remember HOTSTUFF?)

The mix-ability of this this is really good. Put it in a shaker cup (I have a whisk ball) shake it and go. I really didn't have any issues with it settling or clinging to the sides of the cup.

"Mix 1 scoop with 6-8 fluid ounces of water or milk and consume immediately. Adjust the liquid content to suit your desired thickness". So if you can't figure out how to use it you need to relax. I used it as a single scoop and as a 2 scoop protein replacement. I used it for breakfast and I used it after workouts and various times a day. I did not use this everyday but more as a filler when I needed.

I found this to be a very effective protein. It kept me fuller at 2 scoops statistically longer and 1 scoop was easy to eat later. I had no digestive issues or gas issues which to me means it is a higher quality protein. I compare it with my top 5. NutraBIo, MTS Whey, RCCS King Whey and Prosource's NitroWhey. I think one should always realize that this is a supplement and if you use it correctly it gives you what you need.

As of 5/26/2017 I found it on sale on their website for $52.25 for 4.4 pounds. I think this is a good deal for me. Other protein that I use,
    MTS Whey 5 pounds $54.99 and Prosource Nitrowhey Protein, $47.50 for 4 pounds. Also look for sales, sales are always a good thing right?

Side Effects

I had no adverse side effects from this. However I did feel fuller from 2 scoops for a longer time than 1. Meaning when I used 1 scoop it seemed light and I would eat in a couple hours. 2 scoops felt heavier and I would skip eating for 4 or more.

Conclusion

I am assuming you could tell that I liked this product. All of us have had proteins that made us gassy or bloated or concrete stomached. This is not like that at all. As I stated above I use supplements as supplements to my whole food diet. I think this product is priced right where I can fit it into my budget. I think it taste good enough to drink when I need a protein boost. Most importantly I think it did what a protein powder should do, which is to aid in my recovery and keep me full until my next meal. So if you are looking for a nice and lite protein to try. Go to the web and order some of this up, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Overall
    Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      May 12, 2017

Oh boy, here we go again. I am a 45 year old, who decided to let his wife house shop in another state..... Now during the process of moving and training I needed some extra help. I am currently trying to cut, and during this run my weights moved to another state leaving me with T25 and Martial Arts. Oh I forgot the fun part, moving and packing and prepping a house. I want to thank Nutra Bio and the SrTrooper program for the wonderful opportunity to add this to my stack. I really needed some extra muscle repair.

Ok, so for those of you ...

Ok, so for those of you who don't know. NutraBio tells you everything. I find that this is important as I actually want to know what goes into my body. So as it says on the label. No Fillers, No Excipients, No Additives, in a GMP and FDA inspected facility. You can't ask for more. I will start with how transparent this company is.......

"other ingredients: Flavoring (natural and artificial passion fruit flavoring 700mg. Citric acid 500mg. Sucralose 100mg. Acesulfame potassium 20mg)" How many companies do you know that go that much into it. They also sent me a nice article on BCAA and the practices they follow.

On to the BCAA's themselves:

1 scoop 6.36 grams.

L-Leucine at 2.5 grams. Leucine has become the big variable in BCAA products, some saying more is better, studies showing as little as 2.5G can increase protein synthesis. I have seen products with 10g of leucine, however I feel that since this worked, why worry. Besides if you follow protocol you are getting 5g of additional leucine per day.

L-Isoleucine at 1.25grams. Isoleucine can induce muscle protein synthesis as well as increase glucose uptake into a muscle cell. Dosages that I found are between 1g to whatever. So this product fits into the needed dose for results.

L-Valine at 1.25grams. Valine can not be produced b the body so you need to get it through diet or supplementation. There doesn't seem to be a dosage requirement on this one, but it does seem to be in the ball park for things.

I received the Passion Fruit Flavor as requested. I enjoyed the taste, to me it was light and refreshing. I have found as I get older flavor is more important as I don't like to suffer. So I appreciate lightly flavored products. Obviously if you use less water you will get a stronger taste.

NutraBio BCAA 5000 mixed perfectly fine for me. I always use a shaker cup with the whisk ball, so I usually don't have issues. However I did find it kind of long to shake the shaker for 30 seconds which is the suggested way to do it. That being said when I did that the product mixed well. I also always shake before I drink, so I really didn't have any settling of the product.

Dosing on this product is pretty simple. 1 scoop in 16oz of water 2 times daily. For best results shake in shaker for 30 seconds. I tended to dose this as my morning drink before cardio, and then later in the day. Also as mentioned above I drank it all day the day I moved. I liked having it to drink in the afternoon as the taste is good and it gives you that sweet taste without things that are bad for you.

What can I say. I liked this product. I felt that it reduced my doms and allowed me to keep moving and getting things done. While I had my weights, I was able to recover within a few days and be ready to hit those muscles again. After the weights went to Minnesota, I hit T25, and used the BCAA during the workouts. I felt that I returned to my normal peppy self much faster, in fact I was able to play tennis with the kids a few times, where as before I was sometime too tired to do other things. Lastly I kinda overdosed this on the day of the big move. I with the help of friends moved 95% of my house. Starting at 330 am with the first load (bless my daughter who was up to help). I maintained energy and worked the whole day. I did use the final 3 to 4 doses in one day though. Either way I wasn't sore the next day and not everybody who helped can say the same thing.

Current pricing as of 5/12/2017.....
    www.bodybuilding.com $26.99
    www.nutrabio.com $28.99

This is for 63 servings, Nutrabio suggest taking 2 servings per day so basically a buck a day. I think this is a very good value for what I received from the product. It is a basic formula but with Nutrabio I know what I am getting.

Side Effects

A lack of muscle soreness, hmm it is a side effect however who has time for soreness?

Conclusion

I would think it is pretty easy to tell that I liked this product. I found that for the price that I can get it and the help that it gave me in recovery that it is easy to add to your budget. Especially if you are on a cut and looking to cut calories. You have a solid basic product that you know won't have any funny added ingredients and that in it self can make your day go better. So if you are dieting or even just don't like water and need some flavor pick yourself up a canister of NutraBio BCAA 5000 and enjoy your drink to recovery.

Overall
    Thanks to RSP for sending it out!
      April 21, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Enhanced Recovery
    • Immune Support
    • Underdosed

Well hello again my SRreviews.com friends. I am a 45 (just turned) year old guy who is working on dropping fat and staying in shape. I try and train 4 to 5 days a week. During this run in the beginning I was lifting and hitting cardio. Towards the end I shifted into beachbody mode and started T25. I have taken some major life changes, (moving, relocating a business, etc). So I hoped that Glutagen would help in recovery so I could work out more. I also teach Martial arts 3 days a week. So I am busy just like the rest of you. A big thank you to the SRTrooper program and to RSP nutrition for allowing me to add this to my stack of recovery products. (I also started nutrabio's BCAA 5000 during this run)

The first listed ingredient is Niacin (as niacinamide) at 20mg. This has many listed uses, and is required for healthy cells. What I am not sure about is dosage, as if you are lacking niacin the dosage I found is 50mg and above. However this is found in eggs, fish, meat and etc... you get the picture? In my humble opinion most of us shouldn't be lacking this as long as we are eating healthy.

Vitamin b6 at 5mg, if you need more than by all means look at it. It is way under that max daily dose of 100mg, so it shouldn't hurt you and could help.

Magnesum 20mg. They have 3 versions in here and dosing is on the low end so I didn't really worry about it.

Glutagen Recovery Matrix 6000mg. This is the important part, as recovery is what I was looking for. The problem? One big proprietary blend.
    l-Glutamine, Taurine, L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, CopMax (creational-o-Phosphate), Bioperine.

Does anyone see an issue here, I do. L-Glutamine tends to be dosed at 5g per day, and Taurine between 500mg and 2000mg, oops we went over. We haven't even added the BCAA's that are in here. So although this product has a bunch of stuff, we are not sure if it has enough of the stuff it has, if you know what I mean. So for me this one comes down to a need for more clarity in the ingredient list. Drop the proprietary blend so I know what I am getting. It would make judging this supplement so much easier.

I asked for the Orange flavor because I felt like it. I found it to be a rather light and pleasant taste. Nothing overpowering like tang or chemically like some other products.

I felt this mixed well in my shaker cup. I have the metal whisk ball in mine so I normally don't have issues. I also added some Emergen c in different flavors and found it all worked. I didn't notice any real issues. If I didn't shake it occasionally or let it sit too long it did have some settling.

Dosing is 1 scoop in 8 to 10oz of water after training or physical activity. For best results take on non training days as well. I followed that protocol as it is simple. On non training days I just mixed it in when I wanted a flavored drink.

So this is a tough one, because I have increased my training I know I should be a litter more sore. I was also on Nutra Bio's BCAA 5000 during this run. I did think that this helped, but I don't think it is the best product out their for recovery. I think if I would of used 2 scoops a day it would of helped more. I believe I got more out of EVL Helix BCAA or Nutra Bio's Intra Blast. If you are a smaller person this might work better for you as well.

The other thing I was impressed was the immune benefits. I thought I was doing really well, and normally when taking glutamine I don't get sick, so I figured I was good with what I am on. However right when I came off this, I got sick. Cough, cold, turned into pink eye, pretty much gave me a little over a week of pain in the butt. I don't know if I would of stayed on this if I wouldn't of got sick, but I thought I would mention it.

As of 4-21-2017 the prices I found are as follows.
    www.rspnutrition.com @ $36.99
    www.Bodybuilding.com @ $20.69
    This is for 40 servings which isn't really that bad. As I stated above if your under 200# maybe this is a better deal. However for that price I can get Intra blast (only 30 serv) but it has more stuff in it as well.

Side Effects

I had no negative effects from this product during my run. It helped with recovery, but that is what it supposed to do.

Conclusion

Overall I find the ingredients very interesting. Some people say you really don't need extra glutamine, or BCAA's for that matter. However I think those of us weekend warriors that want to "try" something also want to feel or see something for our hard earned money. I don't think that this is a bad product, I just think that their are better products on the market for recovery. So if you are going to market yourself as a "Glutamine recovery complex" you should look at your competition and then meet them or beat them. If you are a smaller person, (under 200#) I would say you could give this a try. This is however Bro science as I don't know that my size made the product less effective or not. As always I thank the company and the troopers for allowing me to give this a try. I look forward to seeing what else they come up with.

Thanks to CSA Nutrition for sending it out!
      April 7, 2017

• Better Recovery

Hmm,, Yep I am a 44 year old (for a few weeks) family man, workout guy. Who has been slowly cutting for over a year, (fast cuts stopped working for me a while ago) I workout 4 to 5 times a week. I have been doing cardio and weight lifting. I wanted to add some creatine to my supplements as I have been off for a while. I want to say great job to SrTroopers, and to the guys at CSA nutrition for letting me try this. In fact CSA sent out the product 2 times as the first one exploded in the mail. Great service in a very fast time. Everyone knows sometimes things don't work, but its how you handle it that gets you customers.

Lets check out the nitty gritty on this bad boy. First, it is a proprietary blend of ( b-alanine, creatine monohydrate, creatine-b-alanine complex) at 4500mg per scoop. This is a blend called CarnoForge, which is exclusive to this company. My first thoughts where, hmmm this could be an issue.

Remember that B-alanine is normally dosed at 3200mg to 6400mg in the studies that I have read. Also I have used this up to 4000mg. The best I have used is Carnosyn which is not used in this. Beta alanine can increase performance and endurance.

Creatine Monohydrate, which most of us use at 5g per day. However most of us also have heard that creapure is the best (in my studies) and purest form of this. Creatine improves performance and can help build muscle.

creatine-b-alanine complex, this seems to be a mixture of the two ingredients that is only available to this company.

So the problem is if you take these two ingredients you would need 8200mg at least. So for me, at a single dose this would be a little low. I understand that it is supposed to work synergistically together, however, I am not sure on this. Now, for me as I am over 200#s and it is suggested for me to use 2 scoops, (bringing it to a serving size of 9000mg) I think it will work well for us bigger people, as it worked well for me. Also their is more information on their website. www.csanutrition.com so feel free to check that out as well.

Final thoughts on ingredients. 1 scoop..... meh 2 scoops... great product.

This came in an unflavored powder, (they have pills as well). I added it to my pre-workouts, or other flavored drinks.

I found that this mixed pretty good. If you haven't read my previous reviews I will once again state. I use a shaker cup always, I have the metal ball inside and finally I always shake then drink. So for me most things work well. I had no issues with this product at all.

Suggested dosing is 1 scoop for skinny people (ha ha(under 200)) and 2 scoops for the rest of us bigger guys. The 2 scoop dosage which I followed suggested 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop after workout. I took this on off days as well. I admit sometimes I took it pre workout, however most of the time I followed the directions and had it with my post workout drinks. Either way pretty darn simple. At my required amount this lasted 30 days, for you lighter guys you get 2 months.

The important part of the review, how did this stuff work for me. I thought it worked pretty darn good. I could tell that I needed the 2 scoop dose, however that's how its labeled. First I felt the tingles (which they warn about) which is fine by me. How did it effect my performance? Pretty simple, I felt improved energy during my weight lifting and cardio. As I am in a cutting phase, I didn't expect much muscle gain but was more worried about loss. I kept my strength, and increased it just a little in a month. My cardio also increased throughout the month. I was also impressed with the added recovery that this gave. I had been increasing my workouts to try and shock my system. I feel that podium gold helped me this last month. I did however gain weight when I wanted to loose weight. This could be some water weight, and honestly I am a little stressed with having to buy a house and move and stuff. So I will update this when I see how much weight stays. I gained about 4 pounds, so we will see.

This product is for sale only on their website for $43.99 (powder) $34.99 (tablets). I would assume the product might go down in price when they start getting this out to other sales places. However until then, as of today 4/7/2017 they have a buy 3 get one free which makes it $32.99. Honestly I think it is a pretty good deal. This isn't just creatine, and it's at least a months supply for everyone. Obviously if you are one of those guys or girls under 200#s it makes it a better deal, however I think it could be a little light on effective dosages. Bottom line, I would purchase this on my own, and that is also important. I am a deal shopper so I would get in on one of the sales.

Side Effects

The only side effect I had was weight gain. I am going to guess some is water weight, some might even be muscle. At my age probably more water than muscle.

Conclusion

So it seems I have written a review with a synergistic conclusion. If you missed that, I kind of have been giving you my thoughts on this in each section. But here we go anyway. I think this product worked for me as I would of expected it to work. I think they could use the name brand top end versions of the ingredients if they want to take it up a notch. However it worked, so as long as it didn't come from China I am not too worried about it. I think anybody looking to improve their performance and maybe, just maybe reach the meddle stand should give this a shot. I will add this into my rotation as I feel it necessary. Also I am looking forward to try the flavored versions of the powder as then I could use it as a stand alone. I hope you all enjoyed reading this and go get yourself some podium gold, as we all can use an occasional boost in performance.

March 29, 2017

Cons:

For those who know I am me. Actually I am a 44 year old father of 2 kids, (high school, Middle school). I work out and enjoy trying new things. I also teach martial arts, and work from home most days. Which allows me to train in my basement, or the gym next door, as well as take care of the family and the family dog. I am still trying to loose weight, and if you follow my journal https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=33345.0 you know that I am looking to increase workload without increasing soreness. I have heard about Turmeric from a lot of sources. Anywhere from Dr.OZ (oh no) to people on this site I find intelligent. So I went and bought it, as it is dirt cheap to try in my opinion. I found it at my local Grocery store and picked it up.

This is very simple, 2 ingredients.

Turmeric (Curcuma longa)(root)) 450 mg, and Turmeric Extract 50mg (Curcuma Longa)(root)) (standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids)
      So what do I think? Really a simple profile, now lets look as to why we have two different items and what to look for in my humble opinion. As always remember that quality of product can and will greatly effect how it reacts to you and your body.

Turmeric is the main spice in curry, it has a warm bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor and color numerous dishes in Indian and Asian food. The root of Turmeric is also widely used to make medicine. It contains a yellow colored chemical called Curcumin which is actually what I think they are after. Dosages are listed between 500mg and 4 grams. It has multiple uses that might work. Feel free to look at everything, because it says basically High Cholesterol to acne. Since I was dosing at 3x per day think this was ok.

Turmeric Extract is just that an extract of Turmeric in order to get a high concentration of Curcuminoids, which is what is supposed to help with inflammation and other issues. Dosing for this should be between 80 and 500mg, however due to its poor absorption, in this product it is most likely a waste unless you are looking to help intestinal issues. (basically they should of added some black pepper (piperine). But hey what do I know, I'm just a stay at home dad!

There is no taste issues or post swallowing burping issues with these, at least there wasn't for me.
      Obviously I had no issues mixing as they are capsules. I suppose you could break them open, but they are capsules so why would I?
      Dosing is suggested at 1 capsule with a meal, (can be opened to make a tea ((not on my watch)). I obviously didn't follow the directions as I used it 3x per day. But hey they are cheap and I wanted to hit the middle. This came with 60 1 capsule doses so that is what I did.

I did notice, that due to my lack of focus, I occasionally missed a dose here and there.

As I stated above, I was trying to stop any additional inflammation I might get from upping the amount of workouts I am currently doing. I had noticed that I was starting to get "old Guy" pains. Heck I even pulled a calf muscle kicking someone in the head (ridiculous). First off I am on my 4th bottle of this so take that into account. I started noticing a little less joint and muscle pain approximately 2 weeks into taking this. I also noticed a little bit of skin clearing (acne is inflammation) now I do not have bad acne or anything just occasional ones that pop up. I am also finding that I heal a little faster (could be placebo effect) than I was before taking this. I also have had less digestive issues (granted I normally don't have much unless I eat too many carbs, as I am normally low carb guy). Bottom line is I feel that I have noticed a difference while taking this product, and I still am taking it.

So this is why I think this is easy. To me it is cheap!!!! I bought this on sale for $9.95 (for 2 bottles) which is why I bought 4 bottles. Now that is easily added to any ones budget, but how about not on sale?
      As of today 3/29/2017
      www.walmart.com $8.85
      www.target.com $8.89
      www.Walgreens.com $11.99
      So as I say, pretty cheap. I know that there are organic versions and different quality which make other versions more expensive but this works for me so who cares? I still would like to see the addition of Piperine.

Side Effects

No negative side effects.

Conclusion

Well if you can't tell I will spell it out for you. Yes, I think you should look into this product and give it a try. Obviously the cost is easy to add in, if it works for you great! If it doesn't you are only out $20.00. I think you need to run 2 bottles in order to gauge how it will work for you. If you could find one with the added Piperine I would and will try that as well. Remember this is a fat soluble product so taking it with a meal makes it better as well.
      So here at the end of the day I say Nature's Bounty Turmeric is working for me, and I will assume it could work for you. Finally, remember that sometimes paying more for "Organic, name brand super stuff" is not needed, and plain old supermarket stuff can work for you.

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!
        March 21, 2017

Cons:

Hello my fellow SR people. I am a 44 year old dad looking to get into better shape, and keep my strength as long as possible. I am currently hitting weights 3 to 4 days a week and trying to do some sort of cardio everyday. I wanted to try this product to help with DOMS as I am increasing my intensity and amount of exercise. I want to thank both RSP Nutrition and the SRTrooper program for allowing me to add this to my daily supplement intake.

So the ingredients in here are pretty chlorideommon. It has a nice blend of stuff, except, they are in proprietary blends. I know some people care, some people don't. I am on the fence, they do list the amount of caffeine which is very important, however I wish they told me the rest of the stuff as well. So I am going to make some educated guesses on the ingredients.

Amino Acid Blend @ 5000mg per dose. This could be standard easy to understand 3:1:1 dosages which wouldn't be bad. But no, we have more stuff. So here is the issue with this, products are listed in order of amount generally so we have the following. L-Taurine, Beta Alanine (the good stuff, Carnosyn), L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-glutamine, L-Citruline, L-Arginine, L-Tyrosine, L-histidine, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine. So what is the likelihood that these are at effective dosages? L-Taurine is between 1 to 6 grams per day, as the first ingredient you have to assume you go down from there. Beta Alanine for most people is 3.2 grams per day. The numbers don't add up for that either. So as you can tell this is not going to be totally effective dosages. However, wait, this product is to be used multiple times per day. 8 scoops max which is 4 servings, at which point you get 20 grams of product in you for the day. They really suggest a total of 3 servings which leads to 15 grams. So it is a good little mix in, I just don't think I could justify it for my only source of BCAA's.

Fat Loss Blend @ 1500mg. Once again we have a whole list of stuff in here. This time I will let you read the label if you want to see it. I will just talk about a couple key thoughts that I have. The first ingredient is Conjugated Linoleic acid powder. Hmmm, I find that the suggested dosage of this would be a range of 3200mg to 6400mg. Now since this has 5 ingredients, even though CLAP is listed first even at 3 servings a day you wont hit the minimum suggested amount. I like that it has Green tea, I find that it has a calming effect on me, which is a good thing. I think they could drop the Green Coffee extract, which in all fairness is the last ingredient, I just don't find that the research on GCE is reliable enough to add it even if it is cheap to add.

Natural energy and focus Blend @ 130 MG. This consists of Caffeine (from Green Tea) and Theobromine. Since Theobromine is listed second, and the dosages I found listed online are between 250 and 1000mg. Even if we go 50 50 you are going to be on the low side. As for caffeine, I try and not always talk about it. Some people are caffeine sensitive and one serving of this will have them bouncing off the walls, others could take 3 servings at once and just sort of feel it.

All in all it isn't a bad idea on this product. I would just like to see a better breakdown of ingredients so we know where we might have to add to it or subtract from it. It basically comes across to me as a very safe entry level product that just about everybody could use. However I would think that more advanced users would pass this by.

I received the Blackberry Pomegranate and had no issues with it at all. I varied my water from 8oz a serving all the way to 14oz a serving. Now obviously the taste is stronger at a lower water amount. I did not have any negative things to deal with on taste so it is a go for me.

Mixability was on point for a guy who always uses a shaker bottle with the metal ball inside. I use my SRTrooper blender bottle. I did notice a little grittiness to this product. But it did work well, please be aware that I always shake before I drink, products tend to stay mixed that way.

Dosing: This is where this product rocks for most people. 7.8 Grams per 2 scoops, for one serving. This is great as it would give you a lot of variety in your dosing. You could go from 1 scoop up to 6 (max for the day 8). They suggest more product in the morning and to taper off during the day (I assume for the caffeine). The problem is I didn't get a scooper..... I ended up using the scooper from GlutaGen (rsp Nutrition) which is 7.5 Grams per scoop. So part of the variety went away as I basically had to use a full serving each time. I tended to use 2 servings in the morning upon waking, before working out. I also used 1 scoop to an occasional 2 scoops for lunch. I had no problems with the amount of caffeine so please judge yourself accordingly.

This product did wake me up in the morning. I usually get 5 to 6 hours a night as I have a wife, kids, and a coton de tulear (white fluffy puppy) that all require attention. I started at 225 to 226 and ended at 224 to 225. So I think it helped, however I went through a container in a little over a week. As I stated above I really think that this is geared more toward entry level people. Or people who want a flavored drink that helps a little.

OK this is the harsh part. As of 3/21/2017
      Bodybuilding.com $19.97 (sale buy 2 for $30)
      rspnutrition.com $29.99 (could get 10% off with auto ship)

So we will go with the Bodybuilding.com price of $30.00 for 2 which gives us 60 servings or basically 50 cents a pop. That isn't bad if you use 1 or 2 servings a day. I can deal with a buck a day. However if you are 2 servings 2 times a day, it could get expensive. Obviously the price gets a lot higher when the sale at bodybuilding.com goes off. So I can't jump behind this product on price.

Side Effects

Well I actually lost a little fat. Which is good as I am getting older and it comes off slower. I did have a little loose bathroom breaks if you know what I mean. But that was when I took a 3 dose serving on an empty stomach, so that is my bad. Once again you have to asses your tolerance for things.

Conclusion

So, my final assessment for this product is that when on sale, I would give it the maybe baby. I mean it isn't bad, It does taste good. It has to be better for you than a soda or a starbucks thingy. But if you are stim tolerant or looking to get full doses of the ingredients, I would say you have to check elsewhere. I don't know if it is old age or just being cranky but I can't seem to find a reason to get fully behind this product. I do appreciate RSP Nutrition for allowing me to try it. It just isn't something I can see hitting my counter top.

Thanks to TOREM for sending it out!
        March 8, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Burns Fat
      • Stimulant Free
      • Convenient Packaging
      • Potentially Too Expensive

Hello and welcome back my brothers. As some of you know I am 44, almost 45. Consistently loosing weight and valiantly fighting the "old Age" thing every day of the week. I do cardio 5 to 6 times a week and lift 4. I also teach classes 3 days a week. I was looking for a non caffeinated weight loss product to try as I went off caffeine. (as I tend to do every once in a while). So, thanks to the trooper program, thanks to torem for sending it to me and thanks to you for reading this review.

So first off this bad boy is labeled with all of...

So first off this bad boy is labeled with all of your ingredients. I like it when this happens, as I appreciate a company being willing to tell me what I am putting in this partially tuned mid level sedan......... Now on to the important stuff, what is in this?

InnoSlim @ 250mg. So this is Astragalus membranaceus and Panaz notoginseng extract, what is that you say? Well this is used to regulate glucose, increase fat cell combustion and help with glycogen synthesis. There is more information at www.nulivscience.com. Most important is the suggested dosage is 250mg. As for if this works, we will see. However there seems to be a lot of companies using this (as listed on their website)

Actigin @ 25mg. This is Panax Notoginseng & Rosa roxburghii extract. This is another product from Nuliv science. It has been shown in studies to support enhanced recovery times, boost endurance and reduce inflammation. One side note is that the recommended dosage is 50mg, but it isn't a problem as you can take 2 servings of this per day which gives you the 50mg they suggest. I have taken this as a stand alone product and liked it.

Green Tea Extract @ 250mg: Ok come on, I shouldn't have to explain this one. We all know what GTE is. As for dosage, it depends on what you want. I found listings between 150mg to 2500mg (high cholesterol treatment). It seems standard dosage is 250mg which is what 1 serving has.

Garcinia Cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) @ 100mg. This is used for weight lose, with the effective dosage being 1500mg and up, so I don't think we are hitting that. However maybe it works synergistically with the other products? It also has to do with the percentage of HCA, this varies with differet methods and Torem doesn't tell us what it is.

Advantra Z (Synephrine as Citrus Aurantium unripe fruit extract) @ 50mg. Dosages range from 30 to 60mg per day, with this specific product going up to 100mg. So with a single dose you are half way their and if you use 2 doses you are covered. As for research it is kind of 50 50 from what I found. The product has been around since 1996 and companies are still using it so who knows.

Capsimax (cayenne pepper fruit extract) @ 50mg: Can we say heat this bad boy up...... This is added to help "Burn" that there fat off. Studies are kind of blah on this but dosing is really anywhere. If found some starting at 2mg and going up to 200mg. This fits right in with a 50mg dose that seems to be an acceptable dose.

Taste: There was no taste to these little pills. I had no after taste burps or anything either. So this was a win for me.
      Dosing: One packet per day, with best results listed as 2 packets per day. 1 pack before breakfast, 1 pack before dinner. The only confusing thing was how it says it. It suggest taking with food, but also says take before a meal? Either way it really wasn't rocket science, and I found I didn't miss my dose as I took 2 packets out everyday so I always knew whether I had taken it or not.

I started at 229-230 and ended up at 225-226. So a 4 to 5 pound loss. My weights didn't go down so I didn't get weaker. I also, (even though I tried) did not always have the best diet. Sometimes when you have a wife with a sweet tooth and kids you just succumb to temptation. All in all I had been stuck at a weight and this helped get the scale moving in the right direction. I am not totally sold on the appetite support this offers, however I will qualify that with the following statement. I work from home. I am 2 feet from my fridge (even as I write this review). I fully believe that you only have so much will power....... So when I was out doing things, I think this helped. Could it stop me when I was looking at brownies on the counter all day, nope not a chance.

So as of 3/8/2017 I found this for the following.
      Amazon $60.00
      E-bay $79.36
      www.toreminc.com $59.99
      I didn't include shipping, but the pricing is consistent. I think it needs to come down a little bit, but I would be willing to buy it with my own money. Which is saying something. When I am using caffeine I wouldn't spend this much money for a weight loss product, but as I cycle that in my diet I will probably look at using this again. I just have a hard time justifying 120 for 60 days.......

Side Effects

non, other than the one it is suppose to have. I lost some of that fat.......

Conclusion

So all in all this is a little pricey. I like my supplements to be right around 30 dollars per month. However this uses name brand products in dosages that are mostly in line. It does have really cool packaging, which previous reviewers have commented on. I say find your niche and stick with it. Does this work as well as some products that add some stimulants, probably not. But everyone should try and limit caffeine every once in a while or you will burn out. I think if you where really on point with your diet, and you hit the cardio hard this would be a useful tool to add to your stack.

Thanks again for all who made it to the end, and to TOREM and SRTroopers for allowing me to add this product to my supplements I have tried.

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!
        January 26, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Enhanced Breathing
      • Tastes Awesome

Hello, and welcome to the powdered version of my review. I am 44 (almost 45) and have found that loosing weight takes a long time now. I work out 3 t 4 times per week with weights and cardio 5 to 7 days a week. I have been slowly cutting since last year. My weight was 240 jan 2016. My goal with this product was to at least maintain during the holiday season. I started at 226 December tenth. Nine days after finishing the product I am 228. I was 226 the day I finished. I consider this a success as I went through Christmas and new Years.....

----Ingredient Profil...

So since I am comparing this to the pill form I will first notice what is different.

The pill has Evodiae Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, and Yohimbe Bark extract. The first one works to increase warmth in your body and the second one can be used for fat loss.

So the first problem I still have is the prop blend, however they have added the amount of caffeine to the label (110mg per scoop) which I commented on in my review of the pills. So good for them, we need to have an idea of what is going into our bodies. The side note to this is if the ingredients are not way out, and I can use a product and it works I don't get overly anxious about it.

I will hit a little on some of the ingredients, however I went into them more in my review of the pill form so I don't want to re-hash it too much and will therefore shorten it a bit.

We have caffeine, N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine, green tea extract, and bitter orange extract which we have all seen and should know how they effect our abilities. The ingredients I want to go into a little more are......

White Willow bark extract. The amount is unknown, however this is used for pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effects. This can help us work out better, longer and end up less sore. Because the dosage for pain is 240 milligrams a day I assume you won't hit that amount as each total serving of skald is 341mg with caffeine taking 110mg. But I like this ingredient anyways.

Mullein Leaves Powder: This is another pain relieving compound that also has a diuretic effect. I will say that you sweat on this product, and that I went up in weight when off the product. So dosing aside it must have an effect on me.

Inula Helenium Root Extract: This goes to the better breathing and more sweating. Suggested dosing is 50mg to 4 grams a day so we are somewhere in that range.

Bioprene: Black pepper fruit extract which aids in the absorption of ingredients and seems to have become a standard addition to products. It is simple right? If you don't absorb something it can't be effective, and if we absorb something better we can use less of a product to get the desired effects.

They also list Sodium Chloride twice. Once for sodium and once for Chloride. You should know that this can help with dehydration, and also helps with muscle contractions.

Woo Hoo, I like flavored stuff, also they sent me both flavors to try. So we will talk about Cherry Limeade and Strawberry Lemonade. If I had to pick one I would stick with Strawberry Lemonade. Although they are both very drinkable the Cherry Limeade sometimes was a little strong. I think I am going through a mellow faze in my life so I guess I like mellow better.

Skald mixed great for me. I use a shaker cup with the whisk ball. I did have some residue but not ever a problem. Also remember that I shake then drink every time........

One scoop before breakfast, then after assessing tolerance an additional scoop 5 to 6 hours later. You can also go to 2 scoops in the morning only and are supposed to cycle off after 6 weeks for at least 2 weeks. Lastly don't go over 3 scoops a day......
        I didn't have any issues with this dosing. I did vary a little, but pretty much did 2 a day for a couple weeks and then went to 3 scoops a day.

So here is the important part. I have a few things to ponder with this stuff. First off please realize I am stim tolerant, so what is acceptable to me might not be for some of you. For me I didn't even bother with one scoop, because I know that I would need two scoops. So at two scoops, I noticed increased energy and much better breathing. This is cool because I did get sick during this run over Christmas and was still able to function. I think most people will get great results with this product. Now since I had some extra stress during the holidays I used 3 scoops most of the time. I noticed that I sweated even more and was in a better mood. So although I didn't loose weight, I felt that I made it past the holiday temptations and that is what is important. I do think that if I run this later this year I would drop weight as well.

So you can get this on amazon for around $28.00, which lasts 30 days if you only use 2 scoops per day. I think that this a very good deal. I really like supplements that come in around $30.00 per month and this fits the bill.

Side Effects

The only thing I noticed was better breathing and the need for extra water due to sweating.

Conclusion

All in all I like this product. I would recommend that you give it a try. I like to drink this as it automatically adds to my water intake and it gives me something tasty to drink. I think anybody would be able to find a use for this product. Obviously diet and exercise will play a bigger role in any thing you try, but I think this can help.

Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!
          December 14, 2016

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Burns Fat
        • Makes You Sweat

Why, hello again.... I am a 44 year old who is constantly looking to burn more fat in my endeavor to reach 200#'s I have now dropped 15#'s this year, but it is slow going and painful. I have cleaned up my diet, I work out or do some cardio basically everyday, 3 to 4 lifting days and cardio on almost everyday. I am grateful for every opportunity to make loosing weight easier. So thank you Micronamin and the SRTrooper program!

No prop blend, makes me a happy guy! Seriously I like knowing what is going into the old machine. In fact as it gets older I get more picky about what I am willing to put in this bad boy. So here is my thoughts on the things that make this work.

Extended release @ 200mg. I think most people agree that research kinda starts at this level. I like the extended release version of caffeine as it allows some of you non stim tolerant people to use this with out getting all jittery and stuff.

Immediate release Caffeine (from Green tea leaf extract). I think this is a good dose for most people to start the engine.

Glucuronolactone at 150mg? Don't think I have had this so we went searching...... So this is used in energy drinks and I found dosages between 100 and 800mg daily. So I am not sure what they are going for, energy and endurance seem to need a higher dose, but still not a lot out there for me.

Vinpocetine at 5mg. This I found to be used to enhance blood flow, increase memory and be an anti aging agent. I found dosages listed between 15 and 60 mg per day in divided dosages. So this is under dosed from what I could find, but I like the word Periwinkle and that is the plant it comes from so I guess it can be in here.

Other ingredients are more common to me so if you want to know about them do your research boys and girls..

Since these are pills there is no taste, no nasty after burps either. Which is good as some pills have bad effects. Dosing was a little confusing, (I received a bottle with the shipping label over the directions). But the short story is the rep got back to me and it is a one a day dosing protocol, with them suggesting to not go over 2 pills a day. So 30 pills once a day is easy, I did switch to 2 a day for around half of the bottle which was still simple, I took one upon waking and the other around lunch time.

This is interesting. I did drop weight, which is staying off for the moment. I think that given the time of year that is impressive. I dropped around 4 pounds. I found the hunger control to be on point for me. I noticed increased sweating so that was a plus as well. The stimulant side of this product was ok as well. As a disclaimer, I can tolerate high amounts of caffeine, please asses your tolerance before dosing at 2 caps a day (each pill has 250mg of caffeine between 2 sources). I thought the product was effective in dropping some water weight from carbs I ate as well, I dropped a bunch right away. Remember I am trying to clean the diet up as well.

As of12-12-16 their website lists this for $24.99 (regular $44.99) for a 30 day supply at the recommended dosage. Amazon also has it for this price. I find this a very acceptable price for me. Less than a dollar a day for a little boost to my goals.

Side Effects

I ended up using the bathroom more often for a little, which was water weight. Other than that I had no negative side effects. I didn't get any crash while coming off of this product which is also extremely important for most of us, including me. No one wants to take a pill that makes them nap the day away....

Conclusion

So what is the final tally for M2 fat burner? I say it is worth a try. Now that being said, if you have a lot of experience with this stuff you will find that it is not the strongest thing on the market. If you are newer or just want a little bit of an edge, than this fits right in there. I didn't find anything dosed high enough to be a concern for most people. (although if you are caffeine sensitive it might be too high of a dose). Other than that I expect they will continue to tweak this product and I also think the price will come down which will increase the value. As a newer company I think they are on the right track, and will continue to watch for their new products.