WetSprocket

Banned

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+24)
  • Member was only active for 1 month, and was last online 4 years ago
  • Member has only posted 5 reviews
  • Moderate community participation
  • Social media account not linked
  • This member has been banned for violating our site rules.

Reviews by WetSprocket

March 14, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Fat Destroyer
  • Body Fat % Decreased
  • Increased Definition
  • Increased Hunger
LIPO Six Black, hummm what can I write here. I personally was not the biggest fan of this product. I believe it is moderately effective; I would take it and then just be hungry for the next hour.

I took this stuff before doing a cleanse cycle for a week. I think I ended up eating more crap because I was just so hungry after taking the pills. I typically counteracted this by just taking it about 20 – 30 minutes before eating, which is how you area supposed to take them. However, I have to say when I say I was hungry I mean I wanted any kind of food, just as long as it had calories in it....

I used LIPO Six a while back; so after doing a bulking cycle, which by far is my favorite 2- 3 months of any year, I only do this towards November because the nature of holiday eating anyhow and winters in Michigan, so I'm not walking around in shorts and tee-shirts typically. Hitting January I start to pick up my cardio again, I remember taking LIPO Six when it came out a while ago and I had a decent experience. I went by the Vitamin Shoppe where they were out of OEP so I figured I would try this instead.

I didn't have any real negative effects while working out. It was not like I would sweat more, or have stomach aches. I think one time I had to go to the restroom or I would have had an accident in the gym, but that was most likely do to my weekend party time and not the pills.
____________________________________________

I did see some positive effects on maintaining my size and watching myself lean out a bit. So in effect I did lose some body fat %. But I have to say the wanting to eat and being so hungry after had me really watching what I ate. I tend to have with me a protein bar, salmon patties, and/or fruit to help with the hunger but there were some days when I did not have something with me and ended up eating something bad. And that is partially just do to my scheduling some days.

My feeling on the value relates to the overall experience, it's not entirely valuable if I take the product and feel like eating anything I can get my hands on. It's not worth taking that day if when I take it I have to stop at some fast food place and attempt to find the least detrimental thing on the menu; which isn't much of anything. Don't get me wrong I love to eat; there is an inner fat kid in here, so we fight on a daily basis anyhow. LIPO Six Black did not make it better in that fight.
_____________________________________________

I was not nauseous; I don't have completely negative things to say about the product, I just personally would not utilize these pills again. I have to say I did not take them exactly as the directions stated, I actually only did 2 pills 2x a day, typically in the morning after breakfast and before my shake; and then around noon or 1ish. I just want that to be stated, if you believe the effectiveness was better by actually taking the 3rd pill I will have to take your word there.

March 5, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Great
  • No Bloating
  • Low Calories
  • Low Grams Of Fat
  • 90% Whey Isolate
  • Lil Pricey
Wow! What can I say about IsoFlex. Let me start off by saying for years now I have used Muscle Milk almost religiously. I'm not the most in-shape toned guy around; and my diet lacks at times but I still enjoy eating what I want to eat. For the most part I am a health eater, but at the same time I also like to get a few beers every now and then.

So I just finished my first jug of IsoFlex, it felt like such a turnaround from anything else I have taken.
_____________________________________________

It is an amazing protein product; truly. And there was some get benefit...

_____________________________________________

It is an amazing protein product; truly. And there was some get benefits in that it didn't cause me to feel overly full after drinking it, but at the same time I have been used to Muscle Milk and I missed the extra calories. I was starving (it felt like) even right after having the shake. But it is great that it mixes in about 6 ounces of water with no chunks (minus the crazy chocolate chips). FYI on those chocolate chips they are bitter and not great to eat after you drink the shake. I usually take about 3 shakes a day; one in the morning, one sometime in the day usually around lunch, and then one after the gym. This stuff is great for any if not all these shakes. However, with only about 30 servings in 2 lb jug it can go fast if you use it for all three. I would say the taste is adequate (to me). It's an Iso Protein so it isn't like the taste needs to be outstanding.

I was impressed to say the least with this protein. I did a bulking cycle in November and December and have been looking to maintain as much of that solid weight as I can while cutting down a bit. That is exactly what I got with this. I have maintained my 195- 200 lb. range but am watching myself lean out just as I was hoping. Hoping may be a bad word, but planning. However, I am still working on my cutting down and attempting to lean out a little more.

I only put the value lower because I was curious to try this after the great reviews I heard that I purchased it at a supplement store; which I typically abstain from. I believe I paid something like $34 – 35. This still isn't horrible but it's a hell of a markup considering you can find it online for quite a bit cheaper. That's about $1 a serving, really that's not bad all and all when you break it down like that.
____________________________________________

In the end this stuff was great and I thought it was a fantastic substitute for the Muscle Milk I was so accustom to. The only thing was minus the extra calories I was hungry quite often. I really can't begin to fully give the proper amount of respect to this protein. I was impressed.

I am working in a new cycle with some other products that I have seen on here and hope those are just half as good of a surprise as this stuff was... I just want to say thanks to all the older reviews because if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have even tried this stuff.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cheap
  • Quick Energy
  • Long-lasting Effects
  • Focus
  • Possible Crash
  • Not As Significant Of A Pump
So this is the first time I have made an account for this site. It is also my first review so it may not be as pristine as everyone else's.

I may not have given the greatest ratings overall, but I am also one who doesn't believe in giving 10's. I do think NeuroCore is a better than average pre-workout product. I have used SuperPump 250 when it was around then switched to Jack3d and then switched to No-Explode for a bit. I think all those where good products just miss the older formula of SuperPump 250. I think NeuroCore is not as abrasive as these other two (the No-Explode and Jack3d) but it does seem to have a better capability for maintaining focus.

I have finished one container of the NeuroCore and have actually decided to buy it again. I like how it does not produce an overly tingly sensation before working out. I am currently on a detox cycle so my supplement use is turned down while I do that for one week.
_____________________________________________

I started using it when I picked up running again after the holidays. I got some mild cramps but I believe that was more relating to my water intake as I picked up on my cardio. It does seem that it allows me to remained focus on longer workouts then I usually experienced with other products. However, do to the excess length of workouts it does lead to some mild fatigue when I was finished. Since I usually workout at night it was not a massive problem. I guess some don't care for the taste, personally I don't think it's a major big deal. If you drink the 5-hour energy shots the taste is no worse than those things.

It works well, and I personally have no problems with the taste. The effectiveness (other than the focus) is semi lower. There is still a good pump and my workouts still rock, but the pump is not the same as some of the other products out there. Still I personally will take a lesser degree pump for a high degree of focus during my workout hours. A personal bonus to the product is how quick it is to activate. Pills can take a while and so can some other pre-workout powders that I have tried. NeuroCore works in about 15 minutes from what I have seen. It helps when I work a 12 hour shift and then take it while I'm on my way to the gym then change quickly and boom; I'm ready.

Honestly, the best part of the whole product is its price. For the most part (depending where you purchase) you get a lot of bang for your buck. With that said some key vitamin stores will charge a bit over the prices you will find on the internet.
_____________________________________________

While on NeuroCore my diet was for the most part as health as can be. A lot of fruits and vegetables, meat, shakes, etc. About the only possible side to my diet that was not so good was the BumbleBee Salmon Steaks that I buy as snacks. Other than those my diet has been aimed to maintain high levels of proteins but not cutting carbs completely. What can I say I still like a good cheeseburger.

My workout typically goes;

Chest/Tri and 30 min run day one

Back/Bi and 30 min Elliptical day two

Shoulders/Legs/abs day three

Day four is an optional day- sometimes it's an off day and other days I may swim or work on the punching back.

Then the cycle repeats.

Anyhow that was just some of the generality of my experience with the product. I think it is a good product. And I see how some people may not like it if they are used to the twitchy, ***ly feeling of products such as Jack3d but I still prefer the more focused energy of NeuroCore that I experienced with the product.

Thanks for reading.

• Tastes Great
  • Good For Bulking Or For Meal Replacements
  • Helps Promote Good Health
  • Not Enough Protein
Now I am a fan of Muscle Milk products. I think by in large they can be a real effective measure in working out. For those who tend to not eat as often as they should while working out. I have used Muscle Milk just about in every facet; from keeping calorie count up while swimming, to recovery proteins after long hikes, to meal replacements when I was overseas, and more.

Currently, I am doing an ISO protein to get may weight off after a bulking cycle. It sucks though; I miss the extra calories from the shake. Don't let the fat content sway you from it either. These are good fats, and for many people they need to experience good fats and what they do for the body instead of all the bad fats that most people love to eat like overly processed cheeses, yogurts, some brands of milk, etc. Muscle Milk has good essential fats.

I will tell you a unique story fast, I was in a GNC one day and I went straight for the Muscle Milk and the (chunkier than need be) employee asks what I thought about it. I said I enjoy the calorie content and the taste is by far is the best. And she exclaimed back, yeah and 19 grams of fat. I just smirked and calmly explained she shouldn't give advice.
_____________________________________________

Although I am a big fan of Muscle Milk, the portion of protein per 2 scoops is okay at 32g. Which is plenty, however the quantity of the 2 scoops means you need to mix it with a good amount of water (or milk if you prefer that). The carbohydrates are great, 12 g per 2 scoops. Don't sweat it when you look because you need stuff to burn. Unless you're on a full on no carb diet, limiting carbs doesn't mean you have to cut out Muscle Milk. It's great as a weight gainer or as a meal replacement. Honestly, it's a good versatile protein, and that is one of the main reasons why I enjoy the product.

The effectiveness can really range on how you utilize the protein. As a meal replacement it's great to have in place of a full lunch or with a light lunch. You will feel the need to eat less if you drink before eating. As a weight gainer it's great to. You can make some awesome bulking shakes with peanut butter, banana, maple and brown sugar oatmeal pack, and then chocolate flavored muscle milk; its lactose free which will help if you someone who is concerned with IBS or enjoy substitute milk products.

Value is always tough, because it always depends where you buy your product. I have seen it at ridiculous and I have seen it at about $30 which is a good fair price. Again just depends where you buy your products, I always recommend looking around. Hence one of the things you are doing on SR.
_____________________________________________

Again, one of my personal favorite proteins; I will go back to it again. It is a truly beneficial protein; possibly may say it's for more of an athlete than a body builder. But if you are beginning it's a good protein to start with and find out what works for you in the guy. Also, if you are younger, roughly 25 and younger it's a good protein (if you're active). It is never advised to take any products and just sit around, you won't get any benefits there.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Muti- Vitamins.
  • Has All You Nutreints
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Affordable Enough
  • Horse Pills
  • Not Sure Which Pill Does What
It seems a bit difficult to explain a multi-vitamin pack and how it benefits anyone and how your results are going had you not taken them and while you take them.

The simple fact of this one is that Animal Packs have a plethora of valuable vitamins needed to sustain a health functions within the body. I have taken these every day typically in the morning (unless for some reason I forget then I take them after the gym).

In all I'm just saying I have and will continue to use the Animal Pack in conjunction with all my other cycles.

Over...

____________________________________________

There really isn't anything that the Animal Pack lacks. I could make some arguments on some quantities of one thing or another but the generalized concepts of taking a multi-vitamin over not taking one is simple; your body uses chemical reactions in regulating the functions your body goes through. Not taking a multi-vitamin can lead to deficiencies really quickly if you work out on a regular basis. If you're someone who takes two of these pill packs a day that's fine; I personally think you can find value in some other products. Just pick and choose either morning or after a workout. I have found that they do awesome things for you if you take them after you work out at night. I still prefer taking them in the morning though. With any vitamins you're going to need to maintain you water intake and in some cases increase it.

I am still giving it a good rating because it's difficult to rate how taking this over another multi-vitamin is really any better. The idea and effect of taking a multi-vitamin is still important. The body really ages better when you implement vitamins into your daily routine. (Even if those multi-vitamins are the gummies from the store.) I actually started making my mom take gummies because I can't get her to take the pills. If you want to understand that more just have to think or read up on absorption rates of vitamins that you mix in water, pills, and gummies.

Yes, 8's all around. The value is hard to depict. Someone's diet may provide them with many of the nutrients they need and are only deficient in small areas; thus Animal Pack doesn't seem like a cost effective venture for you. So value is really dependent on your overall diet. I believe taking them in the morning and getting it in will give you a good boost after you fasted all night.
_____________________________________________

Now all that said there is some concern that some pills lower test levels. I simply don't know this to be true. Supposedly, the darkest pill is the liver pill and the yellowish pill without the dots is an enzyme pill. Now this is as much as I understand and some people choose to omit these pills. The reason is the liver pill may cause lower test levels, and the enzyme pill is believed to be bad for overall health.

I personally don't omit any of the pills, but in order to be as unbiased and field both sides I felt it is important to share. You can choose to use all the pills or take out these two. Neither case is difficult.