WarMachine

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by WarMachine

Overall
Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  January 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Clinically Dosed
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Excellent Pump
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

A special thanks to Labtech for their participation here on SR.com. Also, an apology for the overdue review. Today, I discuss my experience with their pre workout Full Spectrum RX. I believe there is no point to go over how I have an extensive amount of experience with pre workout formulations or the reasoning behind using them since I've done that in nearly all my previous pwo review up until now. So, I'll just get straight to the body of the review.

The profile is extensive, but fully disclosed with all ingredients and their dosages. (Instant points for that)

The profile starts of with a complex of B-vitamins with B1 at 2mg, B2 + B3 + B5 all at 20mg, B6 at 10mg, and B12 12mcg.

Moving on is the Pump And Endurance Matrix Blend containing Citrulline Malate at 8,000mg, Beta Alanine at 3,500mg, L-Taurine 2,250mg, Agmatine at 1,500mg, AAKG at 1,250mg, and Beet Root Extract at 1,000mg. Plenty of well known ingredients known for their vasodilating, acid buffering, and pump enhancing effects.

Next we have the Energy and Focus Matrix Blend with Caffeine Anhydrous at 350mg, NALT at 250mg, L-Dopa at 250mg, L-theanine at 200mg, 2-Aminoisoheptane at 175mg, L-Nrovaline at 100mg, Dendrobium Nobile Extract at 50mg, Higenamine HCL at 50mg, Naringin at 50mg, Phenylehtylamine HCL at 50mg, Noopept at 30mg, octopamine HCL at 30mg, N-Methyl Tyramine HCL at 30mg, Synephrine HCL at 20mg, Rutaecarpine at 10mg, huperzine A 1% at 10mg, and Alpha Yohimbine at 1mcg. This is more than plenty of ingredients well known for enhancing energy, improving focus, and helping to provide a potential thermo effect. The only ingredient that I had to look up was Rutaecarpine since I had never heard of it before. It turns out, it is an herb that is supposed prevent prolonged overstimulation effects from high doses of caffeine. Seems somewhat contradictory to put that in a pre workout, but I would suppose it helps prevent insomnia and crash.

Finally we have the Mood and Absorption blend containing Black Pepper Extract and DHB both dosed at 5mg each.

Phew...that's a lot of candy, but it's not called Full Spectrum for nothing.

I received the sour gummy candy flavor and I liked it. It is a little tart if you don't use enough water, but no complaints otherwise.

Mixability is a little sub-par. I had some minimal undissolved grit and sediment at times, though not a whole lot.

Dosing protocol is your typical pre workout method. I would take one scoop about 20 minutes before my workout.

All I can say is fasten your be prepared to imprison yourself in the gym after taking this stuff because you won't wanna stop training.

Energy (9/10): No doubt, Full Spectrum gave me intense, clean, consistent energy throughout during all of my workouts. I was pounding workout after workout, movement after movement, rep after rep, day after day, pound after pound, each and every training session.

Focus (9/10): Full Spectrum gave me one of the best Nootropic and Focus enhancement benefits I've had from a pre workout in a while. The focus was razor sharp and I found myself almost never distracted by anything or anyone. I was constantly honed in on all workout objectives with each consecutive training movement and interval and had a more aggressive mindset geared towards completing goals throughout the day.

Endurance (8/10): While my endurance is well established already, I was experiencing less fatigue through each workout sets and cardio interval. My need for rest was reduced and I managed more reps with heavy compound movements with higher resistance. Isolation exercises were also improved in reps and resistance.

Pump (8/10): I did get a very good pump and swole feel with better vascularity. Trained muscles felt fuller and more engorged with high volume sets and throughout my workout in general.

Strength: While I am recovering from an abdominal injury, Full Spectrum's benefits did have a good carry over effect to better aid me in getting back to my original lifting numbers. While I have yet to fully recover, Full Spectrum definitely helped give me the advantage to help me better re engage my intensity in the gym.

The value score I gave is based on the fact that as of now, LabTech currently has a 25% discount code known at LT25 on their website that will allow a 25% discount price on a purchase. Without the code, the retail price of Full Spectrum is 54.99 for a 30 serving tub. That's a bit of a steep price, but with the code, the price dwindles to about 41.25. Not sure if shipping with the discount code is included, but clearly that is a better price. I'd say for the sale price given the high efficacy and quality of Full Spectrum, that is a pretty good value. LabTech seems to have deals frequently, so I would always check their website for these deals if you intend on becoming an avid customer with them.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Plain and simple....Full Spectrum delivers in every pre workout area an intensive weight training athlete would desire. It gives you near unstoppable energy, great pump, razor focus and mindset, and will give your endurance a noticeable boost. Just be sure you're capitalizing on discount deals and of course, keep your training and diet in check.

GO PATS!!!

Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
  January 16, 2018

• Great Focus
  • Great Pump
  • Good Stim Free Drive
  • Intra Workout Support

To begin as usual, a special thanks to Millenium Sports Technologies for their participation here on SR.com. Also, an apology for the tardiness of this review. Today, I discuss the stim free version of their PWO formula, RagNOrok. During my time using this, I was not on a stim break, but rather I was looking for some extra support to help with supplementary cardio sessions that I included at multiple times during the week. Thing is, I just didn't want to waste additional stim containing pre workout or wind up suffering from a stim overload, eventually leading to a crash upon off cycle. So a stim free pwo like this was a viable option.

The ingredient profile is fully disclosed with the ingredients, but they are in multiple blends. So essentially, we kind of have a combination of both profile style worlds.

The profile starts with the inclusion of some electrolytes and B-vitamins.

The first complex is the Nitric Carnage blend dosed at 5.4g. It contains beta alanine, agmatine sulfate, arginine akg, di-arginine malate, arginine hcl, Cnidium monnieri, L-norvaline, and L-histidine.

Next is the Combat Creatine Elite complex at 3.5g containing a blend of magnesium creatine chelate, disodium creatine phosphate, and creatine gluconate.

Following is the Hyper-Vol Elite bend at 2.52g containing L-taurine, betaine, and MSM.

After that, the Lytening Jolt (not a typo) complex dosed at 700mg follows with a blend containing magnesium, potassium, sodium, and dicalcium all as phosphate esters.

We then have the Focal Fury at 451mg containing n-acetyl n-tyrosine, glucuronolactone, DMAE, and Rhodiola rosea.

Next is the OblitoOrac complex dosed at 230mg containing pomegranate seed powder, grape seed extract, acai berry powder, and blueberry juice.

Finally we have the OxyCeps-NanO2 complex dosed at 200mg containing Cordyceps Sinensis provided at a full spectrum extract with the active polysaccharides. Millennium Sports Tech seems to take pride in this ingredient given its proposed benefits to oxygen modulation in the body.

The complex is lastly supplemented with 50mg of AstraGin for improved absorption.

The product has no sugar, carbs, dyes, or unnecessary artificial flavors.

RagNOrok stim free currenly comes only in crushing punch. I thought is was decent, though not the best fruit punch-esque flavor that I have had. Then again, with no artificial crap, I guess I shouldn't ask for anything overly sweet. Plus, there was no chemical aroma or aftertaste so that is a plus.

It mixed fine in water or a sports drink.

For my supplementary morning cardio sessions done about three times a week, I dosed this as a typical pre workout, which was taking one scoop about 15-20 minutes before my training session. On typical training days with primary weight training, I used this as an intra workout supplement that I would sip during my workout between sets and movements. I only dosed RagNOrok once day, so if I had an early morning cardio session and used it as a pre workout product, I did not use it again intra workout for the weight training session that I would have later in the day. I figured this was a good way to help it last and assess it for multiple uses.

As a primary pre workout, I enjoyed the supplemental energy, pump, and focus it helped give me, despite being without stimulants. The benefits were not as strongly pronounced as a stim containing pre workout, but still noticeable and acceptable for what RagNOrok contained. It did help a little bit with endurance as I found I had some extra stamina and fatigue reduction during sprints, stair climbs, and boxing sessions.

As an intra-workout product, I found that it helped much in the same way. The energy, pump, focus, and endurance that I got from my stimulant pre workouts were all well complimented. Furthermore, I had less of a lactic acid burn and fatigue feeling between sets and movements. This allowed me to bang out higher levels of volume ranges as well as improve vascularity.

I did not set any significant strength or volume PRs, but did feel overall stronger. Truth be told that I've been recovering from an abdominal injury over the past couple of weeks, so attempting PRs had taken a temporary backseat. However, RagNOrok stim free allowed me to continue my gradual recovery back towards original heavy lifts, so despite the setback, RagNOrok still helped bang out some hard sessions.

Okay, this part was kind of hard to score. To begin, RagNOrok stim free is currently only available through Millenium Sports Tech's own website at a list price of 76 dollars for a 30 serving tub. Now, why the seemingly merciful 6.5 score on value? The rep made sure that I was aware of a discount code that the corporation was offering its customers that would allow a 50% discount. That code is SR50 if I remember correctly. This would bring the price down to about 38 dollars. A far better price, but still a little expensive in my opinion. Then again, stim free formulas I notice do often tout a higher price tag. Also, given the product's efficacy, I had to give it the credit it still deserved. To many, 6.5 may still be a bit too merciful, but I had to take as much into consideration as I could in order to make this review a credible and fair one.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking for some good energy, pump, focus, and endurance support for your workouts, but at the same time want to take a break from or simply don't enjoy high stim doses, I'd recommend giving RagNOrok stim free a go. Whether you use it pre workout or as an intra workout supplement for added support, it will deliver to help you power through hard sessions. Just be absolutely sure to utilize that sales code.

GO PATS!!!

Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
  January 10, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Efficient Overall Health Support
  • Liver And Cardio Support
  • Immunity Benefits
  • Kidney Support
  • Helps Build Cardio Endurance
  • Expensive In Comparison To Similar Products
  • May Need Two Servings Leading To Lower Value

A special thanks to Muscle1 for their continued participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experiences with their new cycle support formulation Armor8. I want to note, that I was not running any anabolics or liver straining products while using Armor8. Rather, I was using it as a general health support product to help kick start a new lean bulk phase that for me, can be straining on my body in the initial weeks due to the inclusions of more intensive cardio sessions and more frequent high intensity compound movement intervals. These things alone can put the heart in a bit of an overtime stress load, even in well conditioned athletes. Plus, the new sudden introduction of increased calories, along with higher protein content can put some stress on the liver. In a healthy individual with no pre existing conditions that would complicate vital organ functions, these minor strains should be well tolerated. However, with our daily exposure to toxins and other harsh unwanted things constantly attacking our bodies, lending some support to keep everything in healthy working order goes a long way. Giving your immune system a helping hand during the cold weather seasons doesn't hurt either.

Armor8's profile is fully disclosed with both the ingredients and their dosages. The ingredients include NAC at 700mg, hawthorne berry at 500mg, beta-sitosterol at 300mg, saw palmetto at 200mg, celery root extract at 150mg, grape seed extract at 125mg, COQ10 at 100mg, and panax ginseng at 50mg.

I don't think I need to go into too much detail as most of the ingredients are well-known for their health support benefits regarding certain bodily systems.

NAC and celery root extract both have protective properties that are geared towards supporting the liver, while NAC can aid in the production of glutathione for cell protection and celery root extract is also an effective kidney support agent.

Hawthorne berry is best known for providing blood pressure and cardio support. COQ10 is also an effective cardio support agent and has protective properties that help fend off free radical damage.

Beta-sitosterol is known for keeping cholesterol levels in check an helping to ensure a favorable HDL:LDL ratio.

Saw palmetto is frequently used for prostate support due to its supposed DHT blocking properties.

Finally, ginseng has adaptogenic properties that help the body defend against the negative effects of stress.

The directions call for 3 capsules to be taken as one serving 1-2 times daily with meals. For me, one serving was sufficient on both training and non-training days. I took three capsules with my first meal each day since I felt it was best to prepare my body with support early on.

The one thing I enjoyed most was Armor8's immunity enhancing benefits. It has been relentlessly cold here in the Northeast over the past couple of weeks, so you can imagine that I would be prone to catching some nasty cold bugs during this time of the year. The punishment dealt in the gym doesn't exactly do your immune system any favors. Thankfully, I never got sick, ill, or cold bogged (as I like to say) while on Armor8. This was vital because on lean bulk or bulking phases in general, missing training sessions due to illness can be costly.

I also felt overall generally healthier and more energetic. Often times, with increased strain on the liver due to increased protein intake, one can feel a bit lethargic and sometimes have some GI issues related to tougher digestion of heavier macro loads. With Armor8, I felt no such lethargy and I didn't have any GI problems, even though Armor8 itself doesn't have any GI support benefits.

My heart didn't feel like it was having to beat as hard or frequently thanks to the additional cardio support. This had a positive effect on my endurance and I was able to endure longer sessions with less rest and less heavy breathing episodes.

This is where Armor8 loses some critical credit. The current price available only on Muscle1's own website is 39.99. If you were to compare more extensive and complete cycle support formulas such as my personal favorite Ar1macare Pro by Olympus labs or 5% Nutrition Liver and Organ Defender, you'll notice that the prices that you can get these from Amazon go for equal or lesser pricing. For potentially a cheaper price, you can get more complete support formulas that offer not only more health benefiting and organ protecting ingredients, but even bonuses such as estrogen/prolactin inhibition support and joint support. Then you compare it to something simpler as Armor8, you are essentially paying the same or higher price for a product with less ingredients and less broad spectrum support. This is particularly vital if you're using the product to negate toxicity effects of prohormone or AAS cycles. Now I am a firm believer in more is not always better, but in this case based on my experience with other products, I have to vouch that Armor8's current price doesn't make this the best of values. What's more, if you find you need two servings as suggested by Amor8's directions, that only further deteriorates the value since it will last only half a month. In short, a good product, but needs to be more fairly priced for what it contains.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Armor8 is an effective overall general cycle/health support supplement with good ingredients and complete dosing. However, the major drawback is the price for what it contains in comparison to other cycle support products. The key things that I would improve include:

1. A bigger container with more servings to cater to the needs of those who may prefer more than one serving a day, allowing a full month's supply for these users.

2. A lower, more fair price to equate Armor8's more straightforward simpler profile.

Adjust these two things and Armor8 has plenty more potential as a cycle support and health promoting supplement to the masrket of users looking for more simpler products of this category at a better price.

GO PATS!!!

Thanks to Betancourt for sending it out!
  January 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good
  • Improves Recovery
  • Complex Carbs
  • MCTs
  • Bit Expensive
  • Bad Aftertaste
  • Artificial Stuff
  • Gas
  • Minor Bloating

A special thanks to Betancourt Nutrition for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their weight gainer supplement Lean Gainz. I started a lean bulk phase roughly three weeks ago and thought that this product would lend a helping hand in meeting additional macro requirements. I don't use gainer formulas often due to many having unnecessary amounts of unwanted sugars, fats, and unfavorable carb sources. However, they're are a few select that I have used with good success. Nonetheless, as any of us here would say, it is always best to get what you need from good wholesome food and use product like these sparingly.

The first thing I want to note, is that for reasons unknown, the tub I received did not come with a scooper. After multiple attempts via their website, here on the forum, and facebook, no response for my inquiry was given. Therefore, I had to improvise and use a 32g scooper I had from a recently finished tub of another protein. Since the serving size measures 151g, doing the math, that's a little over 4.5 scoops. The good news is, it allows me to spread the serving dosage more since the scoop is smaller.

In any case, each full 151g serving provides 590 calories, 11g of fat, 77g of carbs, 5g of fiber, 17g of sugar, and 45g of protein.

Pertaining to the protein, the 45g are provided through a blend of whey protein and beef protein.

The 11g of fat, 9g of which are saturated, consist mostly of medium chain triglycerides. MCTs are good for maintaining energy since they are a reradily form of fat that can be utilized for energy.

The 77g of carbs come from a blend of complex carbs sourced from organic oat bran, quinoa, millet, buckwheat, chia, and amaranth. These carbs present a low glycemic index and are favorable for glycogen replenishment, without causing significant insulin spikes. The carbohydrate quantity is further complemented with pea starch and brown rice bran, which again are favorable glycemic index carbs. Lastly, the carb source also contains a source of maltodextrin.

The one thing I don't like is the hefty use of artificial flavors and sweeteners such as Ace-k and Sucralose.

I received the chocolate brownie flavor. I thought the flavor itself was okay, but it did have a distinct artificial aftertaste that was not to my liking. The product also comes in vanilla creme.

It mixed fine with water whether in a shaker cup or blender. I stuck to only using water since I wanted to keep the calories, carbs, fat, and sugar quantities at bay.

Since I had about 4.5 scoops to spread, I stuck to using this mostly on training days. I would take two scoops in the morning as part of a breakfast shake, another scoop sometime in the afternoon with my pre workout meal, and the final 1.5 scoops about 30 minutes post workout. I did skip the product all together on a few days to help keep my macro and micro intake limited to good wholesome food sources and to help alleviate the occasional bloat feel I would get. I used this only on a couple non-training days since again, I wanted food to be my primary source and to keep my sugar intake to a minimum.

I would say that my experience with Lean Gainz was just about satisfactory at best.

Provided my diet and meal plan was on strict point, it was a decent way to help give me some additional macros without adding too much of the unwanted stuff. I was recovering better and my physique and body musculature did feel and appear more full while still looking mostly lean. DOMS and post workout lethargy and soreness were reduced as well.

Furthermore, I did have some more energy both in the morning and going into my workouts. I would say this is thanks mostly in combination to the complex carbs and MCTs.

As for the cons, the one thing I didn't like was the minor bloating I would get on occasion from the product. When you're trying to bulk, a bloating feeling of any kind that limits both you're appetite and eating desire is not something you want. Another thing I didn't was the increased gas episode I had a few times. Blasting out the rear end too frequently especially in the gym, is in no way a pleasant experience. it is for this reason that not only did I make sure to spread the dosages, but also limit its use to training days and have a few training days where I didn't take this at all. This protocol made a huge difference in managing the bloating and gas. Thankfully, I didn't have any more serious GI related problems with this.

The cheapest I found Lean gainz was 34.99 on AllStarHealth.com for 16 servings per tub. This is an iffy value based on the efficacy and minor sides I got for Lean gainz. However, considering most gainers are intended to be used sparingly and within a proper diet regimen, one is not expected to use many servings within short time span. So, it is likely that one tub can potentially last close to a month depending on how often you use it. Furthermore, most gainers come in large tubs with a limited amount of servings to begin with, so this is not the lowest serving quantity per price. I'd say, this value is ok and not the most expensive, but you'll definitely want to look out for sales.

Side Effects

Minor bloating and gas

Conclusion

Potentially, Lean Gainz can have its place in your bulking regimen provided that you strictly adhere to a clean diet and intensive training program. The things I would like to see improved include:

1. Less use of artificial sweeteners and flavors

2. The addition of digestive enzymes for better digestion to ease bloating and gas

3. Ensuring every tub comes with a scooper

GO PATS!!!

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
  January 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong Effect On Libido
  • Endurance
  • 6 Caps Can Be A Lot To Take At Once

A special thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their testosterone support supplement Rise. As I said many times in my previous t-booster reviews, testosterone is king. It is the hormone that helps us Alpha warriors keep grinding 24/7, both in the gym and outside the gym. Of course, it's also the driving force that makes the ladies wanting to come back for more. Therefore, it would make sense that having optimal and increased levels of testosterone is beneficial for plenty of reasons. However, there are more things than one can count that effect t-levels either positively or negatively. When referring to the negative aspect, things like increasing age, stress, poor diet, and lack of training can all make the alpha gears rusty. In addition to healthy lifestyle modifications, natural t-support supplements like Rise may also provide an extra kick.

Rise contains a fully disclosed and dosage labeled profile consisting of 8 ingredients including the following:

Zinc Monomethionine at 30mg: An essential mineral needed for healthy testosterone production and level support

Magnesium Aspartate at 200mg. Another essential mineral for the production and maintenance of testosterone, which is also used in several of the body's biological functions.

Fadogia Agrestis at 1200mg: A nigerian shrub extract best known for its ability to help prevent testicular atrophy by inducing increased levels of test production through hormone process modulation

KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract at 500mg: An effective adaptogenic that can help improve cognition and performance and also aids in testosterone production through the increase of LH and FSH hormone. Also has cortisol and prolactin inhibition properties.

Fenugreek at 500mg: Known to have libido enhancing properties and boosting testosterone levels. May also have postive effects on insulin release and regulation.

Longjack (Tongkat Ali) at 300mg: A plant native to Indonesia and Malaysia that is shown to increase testosterone and boost libido possibly through the inhibition of SHGB.

Boron Citrate at 100mg: A mineral that is shown to support free testosterone levels through the inhibition of SHGB.

Arimistane at 50mg: A well-known OTC aromatase inhibitor (estrogen production reducer) and cortisol blocker.

The directions call for 6 caps to be taken with a meal. Seems overwhelming to take all 6 caps at once, but I would presume one may have the option of doing a two 3-cap serving split if desired. However, I just simply took all 6 caps at once with a meal. On training days, I would take the caps with my last meal of the day to aid in recovery and replenish testosterone levels that may have lagged from prolonged intensive training. On non-training days, I would take the 6 caps with breakfast in the morning.

Rise hit its mark in several areas that I often look for in a traditional test booster so in order to describe my experience, I'm gonna use the categorical method for this one.

Libido (10/10): Yup a 10...this stuff truly does live up to the name "Rise". Mr. Johnson was eagerly showing up for work all day, everyday....and night. I was constantly in "hit that" mode and I was having plenty of those fun nights with bae and she was being reminded over and over again why they call me "WarMachine". One thing I will note is that sometimes in the gym, Mr. Johnson would occasionally and unexpectedly decide to reach out for a high five during my training sessions. This got a bit embarrassing, especially during cardio days.

Energy (7/10): By energy, I don't mean direct energy stimulation like what you would get form a pre workout. Rather, I mean natural energy levels in the morning. I was waking up less groggy and sore, thanks to better recovery and I had more natural stamina in the gym.

Mass/Strength: I don't like to equate gains directly to test boosters since it can seem exaggerated to accredit them directly to a natural test booster. Instead, I will say that the increased test levels helped me feel bigger and stronger with each consecutive training session on several lifts. I found that with the increased aggression and strength feel, I did manage to put up a little more weight on particular lifts such as barbell hack lift, dumbbell arnold presses, and goblet squats to name a few. I also had higher volume rep ranges on isolation and more targeted heavy compound movements as well.

Endurance (7/10): Surprisingly, I did see a notable improvement in endurance. This is not something I expect from a t-booster, unless I am referring to the "bedroom" class of stamina. I was able to progress between training intervals successfully with less rest and have more intense cardio sessions.

Mood/Aggression (8/10): Outside of the gym I had a more positive and focused mood while inside of the gym, I had more goal directed aggression during each lifting movement.

The cheapest I found Rise was 29.99 for a full month's serving. Being that this is the average retail price for most of today's test boosters on the market, if not a couple of dollars cheaper, I think this is a very good value especially considering the effectiveness of Rise.

Side Effects

An occasional acne flare, but nothing good hygiene and some charcoal body wash didn't clear up. Besides, acne occurrence is usually a sign that t-boosters are working.

Conclusion

If you want to "Rise" to the many occasions that call for full force "Alpha" mode, than Outbreak Nutrition's Rise is a testosterone supplement with plenty of potential. It can help boost libido, energy, endurance, mood, and aggression which can help lead to better gains in the gym. Plus, your girl is bound to love it too. As always, train hard and eat clean.

WARMACHINE OUT!!

Overall
Thanks to wildflower for sending it out!
  December 30, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Soothing
  • Warming Sensation
  • Helps Relieve Cold Symptoms
  • Relief From Occasional Aches And Pains
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Bit Too Expensive

Yet another special thanks to Wildflower for participating in the SR TROOPS program. Today, I discuss my experience with their Immunity Vaporizer. I noted in my previous review with Wildflower's Aches and Pains Vaporizer that I have used aromatherapy products before, but again not in the form of vapor dispersal devices. Of course this changed after using Wildflower's vaporizer products. I figured with flu season dawning in New England this was a product that I believed could help singificantly.

Each Vaporizer pen includes a total of 150...

Each Vaporizer pen includes a total of 150 inhalation draws, totaling 500mg of CBD oil and 150mg of actual CBD (cannabidiol hemp oil). In addition, each pen is enhanced with essential oils cinnamon, eucalyptus, and myrrh. The only thing I had to look up was myrrh, because I had never heard of that. Research showed me that it is a natural resin from various thorny tree species that has analgesic properties.

I had already explained in my review with the Aches and Pain Vaporizer the benefits of CBD oil.

CBD is said to have anti-inflammatory, calming, and relaxation inducing benefits. In addition, it may have potential applications in treating addiction, IBS, diabetes, and depression.

Cinnamon, eucalyptus, and myrrh all have analgesic and warming, soothing effects when used in aromatherapy. Furthermore, they may also have immunity enhancing benefits through a direct therapeutic benefit.

As noted before, there is no actual THC in this vaporizer as the CBD oil is extracted via CO2 based extraction.

Usage

I took an inhalation draw twice per day. I took one in the morning after breakfast and another draw right before bed at night to help get a good relaxation feel to help me get to sleep.

Similar to the Aches and Pains Vaporizer, this vaporizer gave me a very good calming effect complimented with a soothing relaxation inducing feel as well. The night time draw helped me get to sleep and rest overall better. I was sleeping more efficiently, waking up feeling more stable and calm minded.

The soothing combined aroma of the eucalyptus, cinnamon, and myrrh was a real nice touch. It had a subtle, yet pleasant warming sensation with a nice touch of eucalyptus cool feel. I didn't catch any colds or flus while using the immunity vaporizer so it is safe to assume it did have some potential immunity enhancing benefits. However, most notably, I liked how it helped relieve symptoms that I would generally get when cold weather hits such as a dry and irritated throat, coughing, aches in my sinuses, and sneezing.

Thanks to the CBD oil, I also had less pain and aches from intensive workouts sessions as well.

Like the Aches and Pains Vaporizer, this one also goes for 59.99. The rep here noted that these products will soon be available on Amazon, which will hopefully equate a lower price. Until then, you can only purchase it through Wildflower's direct website. This is not an astonishignly high price given its efficacy, but I'd say, wait till it becomes more widely available.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Wildflower delivers yet another effective and useful product to help get all of the benefits of CBD oil without the drug implications. The Immunity Vaporizer will help give you a complimenting soothing and pleasantly relaxing relieving of cold symptoms, while helping to relieve the aches and pains of everyday intensive training sessions.

GO PATS!!!

P.S: DRUGS ARE BAD Mmmkayy...?

Thanks to 1st Phorm for sending it out!
  December 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Boost Immune System
  • Detox Your Body
  • Lots Of Natural Nutrients
  • Regularity Support
  • Bit Expensive

A special thanks to 1st Phorm for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their Greens supplement Opti-Greens 50. I am not a frequent user of these types supplements. Though, using one on occasion to help give my immune system, natural energy levels, and regularity a booster is something that I think is well worth the investment. I find this of particular importance during the winter months when sickness can be more rampant.

The profile is divided into five prop blended sections. I usually take points off for prop blends, but being as there are so many ingredients at once, I'll disregard it in this case. Also, for times sake, please refer to the included image for a more detailed overview of the actual ingredients as it will take too long to list and discuss them all.

The profile starts with a Green Superfood Complex dosed at 6180mg. This complex contains a blend of "greens" plant based ingredients such as spirulina, kale, spinach, and broccoli. Most green foods are well known for their antioxidant, immune supporting, and natural energy enhancing properties.

The next complex is the Glycemic Balance Blend dosed at 2224mg. As the name suggests, this blend contains ingredients known to help support healthy blood glucose levels and insulin response such as green tea extract, ALA, rice bran, and cinnamon extract.

Following is the Phytonutrient Complex dosed at 430mg. This blend focuses more on ingredients that are more gear towards supporting the immune system such as tumeric, various berry extracts, and bioflavonoids.

Next is the Plant Enzyme Blend dosed at 200mg. Containing several digestive enzymes such as bromelain, lipase, and amylase, one can conclude this blend is intended to aid regularity through aiding the natural digestion process.

Lastly is the Probiotic Blend containing 1 Billion CFU cultures. I've always been fond of probiotics as they've helped tremendously in keeping my "pipes and plumbing" in healthy working order. Being bloating, gassy, and constipated is never fun.

This product comes in one flavor, which is natural berry. The one major drawback with most Greens Foods supplements is the taste. Many taste as they appear when prepared.....earthy with an unpleasant dirt-like taste with the subtle hint of greens. With Opti-Greens it wasn't much better. Alone, the product tasted like as I described, just with a little berry sweetness. I did not find that at all pleasant. Fortunately, I was able to hide the taste in my protein shake preparations, provided I used a blender and some extra fruit and oatmeal additions to help mask the taste.

It mixed well alone in water or part of a protein shake preparation.

As directed, I took two scoops (one serving) each day. Since I didn't like the standalone taste, I would combine two scoops in a home-made protein smoothie preparation. I prefered to take it in the evening, but did take it in the morning on a few occasions.

I'll begin with the immunity support benefits. I never fell ill while on Opti-greens and I got over slight cold bug I had at the beginning prior to me beginning the run with this much quicker. Also, I felt healthier and even a couple of acne flares I had not my shoulders and back cleared up faster. I rarely ever get acne anymore, but it's much better to have none whatsoever and keep it that way.

I had better levels of natural energy in the mornings and was less groggy and more refreshed in morning even with occasionally less sleep at times. I had some more focus and clear headedness going into my workouts as well. I found this to be a good complimenting factor with pre workout boosts.

Lastly, I was feeling more regular with Opti-Greens. The bloating and gassiness I sometimes get with higher caloric intake phases was no longer a factor and I was having more frequent, larger, and more relieving bowel movements. Sorry if that's a little TMI.

The only price I was able to find for Opti-Greens 50 was 54.99 for 30 servings. That is a little bit of a steep price, but if you're like me and don't use these types of products often and only on occasion, then that is not a bad value. This is especially given how effective the product was. Overall, a good value worth the occasional investment.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, I'd recommend Opti-Greens 50 to anyone wanting to up their natural energy levels, boost their immunity, and gain vital regularity support. Be sure to mix the servings in some good protein smoothie concoctions to hide the taste and try to catch it on sale.

GO PATS!!

Thanks to Wildflower for sending it out!
  December 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Calming And Soothing Feel
  • Pleasant Aroma Vapor
  • Help Relieve Bothersome Aches And Pains
  • No THC
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Kind Of Expensive

A special thanks to Wildflower for participating in the SR TROOPS program. Today, I discuss my experience with their Aches and Pains Vaporizer. This was my first experience with such a product. I have used aromatherapy products before, but not in the form of vapor dispersal devices. So this was an interesting product that I was itching to try.

I strongly suggest visiting Wildflower's own website for a more complete breakdown on the vaporizer main components and ingredient details.

However, as a TROOPer, I can and will give my own little detailed overview on the vaporizer's main features.

The feature ingredient in each vape is CBD oil which is short for cannabidiol hemp oil. Wildflower uses a CO2 based extraction method that allows for obtaining the oil without the THC you'd find in marijuana. Important to note that according to the rep himself, this product does NOT contain actual THC.

CBD is demonstrated to have notable anti-inflammatory effects and can help induce calming and relaxation feelings as well. Some studies have shown it to have promising medicinal applications in treating addiction, IBS, diabetes, and depression.

According to the manufacturer's website, each pen contains 150mg of CBS and each inhalation provides the effects equivalent to 2mg of CBD oil.

The pen also contains a blend of essential oils such as rosemary and peppermint to help enhance the soothing and fragrant nature of each vapor dose.

Again, please follow the link above for a more detailed breakdown.

Taste/Dosing

Each vapor course that you inhale has a distinct, but pleasant minty aroma with a slight minty aftertaste. Clearly characteristic of the peppermint contained in the vaporizer.

To get the most accurate dosage delivery, you'll want to take a slow and steady inhalation for at least 5 seconds and then exhale. As you would expect, a cloud of vapor will be expelled from your mouth and you might feel like you're smoking a joint.

I vaped with this twice a day; once some time post workout and again about 10 minutes before bedtime.

I just want to say that I don't suffer from any chronic pain conditions nor do I take any pain medications so I wasn't looking to the vaporizer to help with such conditions or substitute for pharmacological interventions. Rather, I was using this simply to help with some expected minor aches and pains I would get from time to time from heavy training sessions. The calming and soothing effects were also a good expectation.

I found that the vaporizer helped give me a very good calming effect as I felt more relaxed and able to rest more effectively. The soothing aroma was a good touch to help enhance the feeling. I was sleeping better and feeling more calm minded and focused in following days.

The aches and pains, though minor, were notably reduced and both my muscles and my joints felt more soothed and less plagued with pain. I was not bothered by any aches both going into and during intensive training sessions. Post workout inhalation dosage helped reduce the normal aches, pains, and muscle soreness I would often experience.

Overall, I enjoyed the effects the vaporizer had.

This was kind of hard to score because I didn't want to overblow the value, but at the same time not low ball it. As of now, it seems it is only on Wildflower's website is the Aches and Pains Vaporizer available for 59.99. That does seem like a bit of a high price tag. Though, one does have to consider the implications with the product. You are a getting a drug free and effective method to help relieve pain symptoms and give you a more relaxing feeling without THC's side effects and legal implications. In addition, each vape instrument is likely to last a good while depending on how often you use it. So I would say, 59.99, though a seemingly high price, is not astonishingly expensive and may be worth the investment if you truly need a good pain relieving method without drugs. Also, I am sure as it becomes more available, the price will drop.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you want an effective way to help with those aches and pains and have a good calming feel while being more relaxed, I'd say give Wildflower's Vaporizer a try. Be sure to follow the instructions and keep a look out for sales.

GO PATS!!!

P.S: Drugs are bad Mmmkay..

Thanks to Sportganic for sending it out!
  December 22, 2017

• Prop Blend
    • Under-dosing In Most Ingredients

A special thanks to Sportganic for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their joint support formula Bend+. Pounding at the iron for several days each week gets you those gains, but can be tormenting on our joints especially as we get older. Me myself, I very rarely have joint problems since I take some staple supps like fish oil and drink plenty of water to keep joints healthy. Of course, lifting correctly and getting proper rest is always vital as well. However, every now and then, adding a good joint support product can help show the joints a little extra love, allowing us to keep the steel crusher gears going strong.

So how does Bend+ stand up to the purpose.

The serving size of a dosage is 3 capsules that provide the following ingredients as I will discuss.

The profile begins with a 500mg of glucosamine sulfate. Glucosamine is best known for its joint and skeletal support benefits, but the total recommended dosage is 1,500mg daily. With the serving size, you are only getting a portion of that so unless you take three servings, this ingredient is the first to be under-dosed.

Next is undenatured type-2 collagen or UC-II. This is a form of hydrolyzed collagen that has been shown to protect joints from autoimmune attack, thereby helping to decrease inflammation and damage caused by the body's own immune system should an autoimmune disorder be present. It may also help replenish structural protein within cartilage. At 40mg, this ingredient is actually properly dosed as studie have shown this to be the effective dose mark.

Following that is 9mg of Hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the body's naturally produced lubricant and moisturizer found in highest concentration within the eyes and joints. From the joints perspective, it is a prime component to the body's natural joint lubricant. However, being that a typical oral dosage is said to be 400mg daily, one can only wonder why on Earth put a mere 9mg?

The profile concludes with a prop blend known as the "FleXL Blend". Aside of my general disliking of prop blends, the blend itself consists of turmeric rhizome extract, boswellia gum resin extract, white willow bark extract, and ginger rhizome extract. All of these ingredients are known to have anti-inflammatory and natural pain relieving benefits to joints. However, the blend provides only 1,000mg, so being as that these ingredients have effective dosage ranges in the upper hundreds area, clearly these are all most likely under-dosed.

The directions call for 3 caps daily to be taken with a meal. I took 3 caps in the morning with breakfast.

As I said in the intro, I don't suffer from chronic joint issues and at most have only occasional minor aches and pains in the joints resulting from heavy training sessions. When, I take a joint support supplement, I feel out for a reduction in these minor aches and pains and a feeling of less stiffness in the joints.

With Bend+ I saw virtually no benefits. It was only on a few days I may have felt a very minor reduction in pain and stiffness, but for the most part, I didn't feel any significant notable difference in the feeling of my joints.

The occasional aches and pains were still present and the joints still had that general stiffness following heavy training sessions. Honestly, I got more benefits just from my regular staples of fish oil and plenty of water.

The retail value for this a 30 day supply is around 70 dollars. As ineffective and under-dosed Bend+ is, I would in no way consider this to be a decent value considering that for 70 dollars you could simply purchase two bottles of other more effective joint support products or just multiple bottles of some good fish oil or natural turmeric.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you want an effective joint support supplement or supplement regimen specifically aimed at joint health, I would simply opt for other products. Bend+ just did not deliver and it would be a wiser investment in some fish oil, turmeric, MSM, or perhaps more effective complete joint support products such as Osteo Bi-flex.

GO PATS!!!

Thanks to Neurella Labs, INC. for sending it out!
      December 17, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improved Focus
    • Better Mental Clarity
    • Enhanced Cognition
    • Positive Mood
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • A Bit Pricey

A special thanks to Neurella Labs for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss their Nootropic Supplement Neurella and my experience with it. My experience with nootropic overall has gotten a bit extensive over recent times. Being someone who hits the gym intensely, works long hours, and still needs to find time for collegiate studies means keeping the brain and the focus gears in high operating order for proper performance anytime everyday.

Neurella's profile is fully disclosed with several well known ingredients including the following:

(As a note, these dosages are provided in a two cap serving size. Also, while these ingredients may have several benefits overall, I am only going to focus on the benefits as they relate to their inclusion in a nootropic support supplement)

Vitamin B12 (100mcg): The body uses vitamin B12 to produce methionine, which is needed to protect DNA in all living tissue throughout the body. B12 also plays a role in serotonin production, leading to a more positive balanced mood.

Huperzine-A (100mcg): Best known for its cognition enhancement properties by supporting brain functionality such as memory and other mental abilities through enhanced acetylcholine production.

Citicoline (100mg) : Known as a vital brain nutrient, citicoline helps support brain matter, functionality, and neurotransmitter production.

Ashwagandha root and leaf extract (125mg): An effective adaptogen that can support healthy levels of energy, mental cognition, and also has testosterone boosting benefits.

CQ10 (50mg): A potent antioxidant with cardio health supporting properties and blood vessel health supporting qualities as well, which in turn help improve circulation to vital organs such as the brain.

N-acetyl Cysteine (300mg): Most frequently used as a liver support supplement, but it's ability to increase levels of the protective anti-oxidant glutathione, make it a superb supplement to help support the health of brain tissue by protecting against free radical damage.

Turmeric root extract (125mg): Known to have virtually A-Z benefits, but in relation to a nootropic aid, turmeric has vital protective and anti-oxidant properties that help to protect and promote the production of new DNA within vital tissue such as that of the brain.

Dimethylglycine (150mg): Also known as vitamin B15, dimethylglycine has been demonstrated to have ergogenic properties as well as nervous system functionality support by improving oxygen uptake and acting as a building block to new DNA production.

Grape Skin Extract (50mg): Both an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient that can protect brain tissue, but has also been shown to help prevent cognitive decline and potentially slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease.

Bacopa Monnieri (160mg): An adaptogen that aids in enhancing neuron functionality and communication synapse occurrence by promoting the generation of new nerve ending structure, otherwise known as dendrites.

Rhodiola Root (150mg): An adaptogen with the ability to enhance the effects of neurotransmitter dopamine and serotonin, thereby improving mood, memory, focus, and cognition

Green Tea Extract (40mg): Provides supplementation of EGCG, which is a potent anti-oxidant that helps to protect brain cells as well as promote the generation of new neural cells and helps to release new progenitor cells that allow adaptation to new environmental stimuli.

The directions call for a 2-cap serving to be taken twice daily with meals. I took the first serving with breakfast and the second serving with my pre workout meal. If I wasn't training that day, I would take the second serving sometime in the afternoon with a small meal.

The benefits I saw from neurella were mostly in the form of focus, heightened energy, and mental clarity.

My focus was always razor sharp while on Neurella. In the gym, I was performing all of my objectified movements and rep ranges with more concentration and a more determined frame of mind. Outside of the gym, I was able to focus more sharply on my collegiate studies and work related tasks without being distracted or disrupted from distractions.

I had a notable increased level of natural energy throughout the day. I had little to no morning lethargy form previous intense workouts and no sluggishness I may occasionally get from times where I fail to get an adequate amount of sleep.

Lastly, I had an overall more positive mood and clearer state of mentality that complimented both the heightened focus and energy well. I was less frequently on edge, calmer even in stressful situations, and had a more happy demeanor towards others. That is important when you're working in healthcare.

One last thing, I was also never sick while on Neurella, so perhaps the immune enhancing benefits from some of the ingredients kicked in as well. However, this is a nootropic not an immunity support supplement so I didn't pay much attention to that.

The list price for Neurella is 50 dollars for a month's supply. The product is found both through the company's website and amazon. A steep price tag? To an extent...yes, but given the efficacy and benefits to one's overall cognition, mentality, and energy I'd say provided you aren't an overly frequent user of complex nootropic supplements, this is a good value investment for the occasional times where more intensive nootropic support is needed.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Neurella is without a doubt, a highly effective and benefit fulfilling nootropic supplement. It will help to improve focus, concentration, promote heightened natural energy, improve mood, and help to achieve a more clear state of mentality. Just be sure to try to catch it on potential sales in the future as 50 dollars is a little steep in price.