WarMachine

• Member has been active for 5 years, and was last online today
  • Linked social media account

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by WarMachine

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

A special thanks to RSP Nutrition for their continued support for the SR.com community and the ER/TROOPs. Today, I discuss their BCAAs product Regen BCAAs. After my lackluster experience with Amino Lean, I figured RSP deserved a chance at redemption, so I decided to try a straight up standard amino product. BCAAs the one supplement product that I have enjoyed using many times in all areas of my training including pre, intra, and post workout. For good reason, BCAAs are highly versatile and can help in nearly all aspect of fitness regardless of your goals.

So how d...

So how does Regen BCAAs stand up?

No prop blends this time....Hooray!!!

The beginning of the profile starts with you standard 2:1:1 ratio of all three BCAAs including 3,000 mg of Leucin, 1.500 mg of Iso-Leucine, and 1.500 mg of Valine. In total, this give you 6 grams of BCAAs.

Following that is a full gram serving of L-citrulline malate, 250 mg of raw coconut water concentrate for hydration support, and 5 mg of bioperine.

A straight up and simple profile that looks efficient. Although, I personally would prefer more L-citrulline and perhaps a slightly higher amount of the BCAAs.

I received the pomegranate flavor and I found it satisfactory and decently sweet. The flavor was a bit strong at times but a little extra water did the trick. I usually mixed it in conjunction with a sports drink, but added a little extra water for better mixability.

I had no significant problems with mixability provided I used an adequate amount of fluid. I did have occasional tiny bits, but nothing to complain too much about.

Since the tub I received had 50 servings I decided to use the multiple dosing protocol. I used one scoop during my workouts and an additional scoop post workout.

While using the product intra-workout I noticed I had less of a lactic acid "burn" and overall less fatigue. I was able to recovery somewhat faster between sets, which was particularly noticeable during my high volume, "time under tension" sets with heavy compound movements. The coconut water extract was especially useful considering I was sweating much more as a result of the increased exertion and reduced rest time.

Post workout, I did see an improvement in recovery in the form of mostly less post workout soreness and next day DOMS. Like most BCAAs, the next day soreness and slight lethargy I sometimes get as my body is still beaten up from my workout, were reduced by a good amount and I felt more capable and ready to hit the next workouts as they followed.

The cheapest price I've found is about 22 dollars on RSP's own website and this is for a 50 serving tub. I think that this is a great value for a pretty good BCAAs product at a quantity that will last you a month even at multiple servings.

Side Effects

Conclusion

RSP definitely redeemed themselves with this product and at the current price I would recommend avid BCAAs users to give this product a try. I would advise that it's best to use either intra or post workout since it is stimulant free, but a pre workout dosage may also help. Be sure to do some experimenting with the dosage protocol.

• Improves Recovery
  • Hydration

Thanks to Propello Life for sending it out!

A special thanks to Propello Life for their participation here on Sr.com. Today, I discuss their pre-workout product. Propello Life prides themselves in using all natural ingredients and keep out all the stuff we don't like to see like artifical flavors, prop. blends, etc. Their pre workout is formulated in a more conservative manner with a more simple profile of well known ingredients, without all the extra unnecssary addtivies. As I always say with supplements, less can be more in some instances and more is not always necessarily better.

So, how does Propello st...

So, how does Propello stack up to the PWO line?

As I just mentioned the profile is a simple one with only basic, well known ingredients commonly seen in today's popular pre workouts. The profile is also fully disclosed with no prop blends.

The prfoile includes 5 g of creatine monohydrate, 3 g of L-citrulline malate, 2.5 g of betaine anhydrous, 1.6 g of beta alanine, and 100 mg of natural caffeine anhydrous.

The only things I would like is perhaps a little more beta alanine and L-citrulline malate, but other than that, a good overall simple profile.

I recieved the west coast citrus flavor. It wasn't bad, but not really my favorite tasting of all the pwo products I've used. It was a little strong with an occassional tangy aftertaste that I wasn't a fan of. Still, not horrible or intolerable in any way.

The mixability was fine and I didn't have any problems with any undissolved grit or clumps.

The first week, I started by using only one scoop. I didn't get a lot from one scoop and after assessing my tolerance and ensuring no adverse effects, I bumped it to two scoop. Two scoops was my regular dosage protocol up until the completion of the container.

At the two scoop dosage protocol I used I will say that taking everything into account, Propello's pre workout got the job done for the most part, but some improvement can be done.

The energy I got was clean and consistent, though it wasn't as a strong a surge of energy as I would've preferred. It was more like a step above what I would get from a large cup of coffee, but longer lasting.

I saw some improvement in my endurance thanks mostly to the beta alanine an citrulline malate, but nothing significant. I was able to crank out a few more reps with some heavier weight on a few select movements and was able to maintain HIIT cardio intervals for slightly longer times.

I did not see much in the area of pumps an focus. I understand the ingredients are primarily aimed at that, but I figured even a slight improvement in these areas could be seen, but unfortunately, nothing except perhaps a slight pump on a few high volume sets was noticed.

This is where Propello pre workout loses some points. The cheapest I could find this product was roughly 38 dollars on amazon. The container comes with a full 30 servings which, provided you only use one scoop, will last the whole month. However, the value drops significantly if you find you need two scoops such as I did. This would mean that the container will last about two weeks depending how often you train, but clearly it would last for a much shorter duration. In other words, the value here is heavily dependent on how many scoops you require for desired affect.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In closing, while an all natural formula is appealing to those who aren't fond of artificial additives and prop blends, Propello pre workout could use improvement. I would like to see slightly higher dosages in the main ingredients and perhaps adding some pump and focus inducing ingredients like agmatine and huperzine A. Propello's pre workout is definitely worth a try, but I would definitely like to see these improvements as it would make the product much more attractive.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Some Endurance Improvement
    • All-Natural
    • No Prop Blends Or Artificial Additives
    • Expensive At Multiple Scoops
    • Some Ingredients Could Be Dosed Higher
    • Lack Of Pump And Focus

Thanks to MyProtein for sending it out!

A special thanks to MYprotein for their participation and support here on SR.com. I would also like to apologize for the tardiness of this review. New circumstances including the recent completion of my Nursing college curriculum have left little time to fulfill my obligations here on the SR community. At any rate, today I discuss The Whey, Myprotein's premium protein supplement.

Each servin provides you with 25 g of high quality proteins consisting of a blend of concentrate, isolate, and hydrolysed isolate. Each serving also includes 5 g of BCAAs, 4 g of glutamine and glutamic acid, and only 2 g of carbs. Lastly, there is also the addition of Digezyme and Aminogen which are trademark names for specialized digestive enzyme aids that helps protein effectively digest into the key building amino acids for muscle anabolism.

I like how Myprotein has always prided themselves into using only the highest of quality proteins. I've always found their protein products to be of great quality, value, and efficacy along with some other brands I am fond of. The added bonuses in the ingredient profiles are always a nice addition since they aid with recovery, which is one of the key things I look for when supplementing with extra protein.

The Whey comes in four flavors: Chocolate Fudge, Strawberry Milkshake, Vanilla Ice Cream, And Cookies and Cream. I received the chocolate fudge flavor and liked it a lot. It was smooth, creamy, not to sweet, and didn't have any chemical aftertaste aroma.

Mixability was good as the protein would properly and thoroughly mix into any liquid I used with any method I used.

On both training and non-training days, I supplemented with The Whey twice. I would take a serving usually in the morning and then another post workout, or in the evening on non-training days. I would mix it with water most of the time, but also used milk and almond milk on some occasions.

I've said time and time again that I base my view on efficacy solely on how I use protein to supplement my macros and better my recovery.

As expected, thanks both to the high quality protein blend and the additional BCAAs and glutamine, The Whey helped significantly in helping me to recovery faster. My post workout and next day DOMS was a lot less and I had more stamina and endurance throughout the day, allowing me to hit the next workouts harder and equally intensely.

Ensuring that the brunt of all of my macros and micros were achieved through plenty of food through the day, The Whey was a great, effective, and convenient way to add to my protein intake and meet my quotas.

I received a large 60 serving 4 lbs tub, which I wasn't expecting, but very thankful for. The cheapest I found this particular size of The Whey was 47.13 through Myprotein's own website. Given the quality of the protein used in The Whey as well as the nice additions like the BCAAs, I would gladly say this is a very good value given the quantity you are getting of a great product. There is also a smaller 2.2 lbs which goes for about 28-32 dollars. Personally, I would invest in the bigger tub for the extra cash.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Simply put, The Whey is The Way to go if you want a great tasting, effective, and high quality way to meet your macro needs and give your muscle recovery a boost so that you can keep consistently hitting the iron day after day. Just be sure you are still getting most of your nutrients from good wholesome food as no supplement can replace that.

• Great In Water Or Milk
    • Great Mixability
    • Great Recovery
    • Taste Good

Thanks to ADN for sending it out!

A special thanks to ADN for their Participation in the SR.com TROOPS/ER program. Today I discuss their energy shot product, Boost Burst. I am not a frequent user of "shot" products when it comes to getting energy. I am more into the traditional pwo products with the traditional scoop and powder servings. However, I always like to try new things and experiment with new products in various forms, especially in the case where I wanted to take a little break from stims. Boost Burst touts to offer users a quick and convenient way to provide efficient energy without the side effects associated with stims.

So how does it hold up?

Each 5 ml serving contains 8 calories and 3 g of carbs. Now getting to the energy aspect, erach serving provides 2.25 g of a prop blend (points lost for that) of a few select familiar ingredients. These ingredients include L-citrulline malate, L-arginine hcl, watermelon extract, beet juice powder, and d-ribose.

I don't think I need to go over any of the ingredients, but my main complaint here as you've already guessed is the prop blend. No doubt, these ingredients all have a degree of under-dosing.

I got the burst berry flavor and I was not at all a fan of it. It was overly tart, viscous, and had very little if any "berry" taste aspect to it. No mixabiity to discuss as it is a ready preparation.

I'd like to note that while using this product, I was not using any other pwo or stim based supplements in conjunction except on a few days where I had to hit the gym twice for time management. On those days, I would take the Boost Berry alone in my morning workout and usually something different in my evening.

Aside of those rare occasions, for the most part I used this product standalone on most days of the run. I would take one 5 ml serving about 10 minutes pre workout and then hit the weights.

While I didn't get the usual strong surge of energy that I traditionally get from most popular pre workouts, this product still gave me an acceptable amount of clean noticeable energy. Was actually a bit impressed considering the prop blended ingredients. The energy lasted through most of my workouts and I didn't experience any crash or jitters. Though, I usually don't get that from stim-based pwos anyway considering my stim tolerance.
      Regardless, it was effective in the energy department and anybody preferring non-stim based products can indeed potentially benefit from this product.

I didn't get anything significant in the pump or focus department, but then again, this is primarily geared towards energy so I wasn't expecting anything much in those areas. Though, I figured the arginine and citrulline would've provided some benefit, but the under-dosing was clearly a factor in this concept.

One regular bottle contains 3 servings and goes for 5.95. There is a bigger bottle with more servings but I was not able to find a price for that. If you are someone who prefers the stim free path of pre workouts, I'd say that maybe this isn't the worst of investments depending on how often you intend to use it. Though, depending on how many bottles you require in a month, you maybe better off investing in a full tub of another stim free pwo brand. Still, if you only want this for occasional use, 6 dollars a bottle isn't bad.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you don't like stims and want something for quickness and convenience in order to provide your with a decent boost of energy, I'd say give ADN Boost Burst a go. I would recommend a different flavor over the berry though.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Quick And Convenient
      • Prop Blend
      • Liquid Can Be Messy And Sticky

(SR paid for product; MTS Nutrition did not participate)

A special thanks to SR.com themselves for providing Machine ISO as part of one of my "try" requests. I've been a fan of Marc Lobliner and the MTS Nutrition protein products for a while. So I figured giving the ISO a go would be a worth while opportunity. I've used plenty of whey Isolate products in the past, but generally I expect from them the same as I expect from normal whey protein. This includes better recovery and the quality of macro supplementation.

Focusing only on the main ingredient, the protein, each serving provides 25 ...

Focusing only on the main ingredient, the protein, each serving provides 25 g of whey protein isolate. The protein source is cold-filtered and doesn't contain any lactose. There is also a high biological yield of BCAAs and glutamine within each serving from the Isolate's high biological value. At least, most whey protein isolates products are similar in such nature.

There is also no added sugar or aspartame. There is however sucralose and Ace-k sweeteners which I am never fond of. Of course, it's difficult to avoid these since they are often used in so many products, but I always try to avoid them when I can.

I got the chocolate flavor and liked it. It tasted like good, old-fashioned chocolate without any aftertaste or chemical like aroma.

Mixability was good and used preparation methods of the shaker cup shake-and-drink, spoon in cup, and blender. The product mixed well and throughly with each method. I used water most of the time, but also tried it with almond milk and regular milk as well. Mixed fine in all liquids.

I usually stuck to taking only one serving daily, most often post workout on training days and in the afternoon on non-training days. Took two servings only on a few days.

As with all protein products, regardless what type or source, I judge efficacy based on how it helped my recovery and added to my macro regimen.

Not surprisingly, machine whey was very good in both. I had some notable improvement in my recovery with a reduction in my DOMS and post workout fatigue each consecutive day. I was not as sore or lethargic as I tend to get after high intensity focused days at the gym and I was able to hit the gym with more vitality,

Isolate is always a good way to supplement your macros provided you get the most form food. General whey would suffice, but I do prefer Isolate when I can. Machine Isolate was a very efficient way to give my body some extra grams of proteins without having to add any unnecarry calories, sugars, or simple carbs to my day's macro consumption.

A 2 lbs tub will set you back about 30 dollars. Whey Isolate does tend to go for a little extra cash, but if you're regular user of isolate, I'd say this is a pretty good value. As I always suggest, lookout for sales and coupon codes.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Like whey protein Isolate? Then give MTS Iso a try if you feel you respond better with Iso and are frequent user of it. Be sure to mix it with some other liquids like milk to try and boost up the nutrient quantity. In addition, of course, be vigilant that most of your daily macros come from food, since there is no substitute for that.

GO RED SOX!!
      • High Qualtiy Protein Source
      • A Little Expensive Depending On How Much You Use

(SR paid for product; MTS Nutrition did not participate)

Yet another special thanks to SR.com for providing machine multi + greens as part of another one of my "try" requests. Multivitamins are something that we've all used at some point since getting in all of our needed vitamins and minerals can be a daunting task even with the healthiest of diets. Multi-v's are usually cheap, versatile, and if you know what to look for, they're are worth including in your nutrient regimen. Considering they come in powder and pill forms, one also has the option as to what works best for them. Then you have a product that gives you some extra bonus support ingredients like machine multi. That's always welcomed provided everything is properly dosed.

Refer to the image for a complete rundown of the profile.

Machine multi + greens has all of the basic vitamins and minerals you find in most OTC commercial vitamins. There are also some bonus support ingredients such as the super fruit blend and probiotics.

Problem is that a lot of the ingredients, especially the "blends" are not adequately dosed. The dosages of the main vitamins and minerals is pretty low in comparison to your average daily preferred intake such as the vitamin A which has a normally daily intake of around 10,000 IUs, but is dosed at an insignificant 760 IU.

The ingredients in the blends are also most likely under-dosed significantly as are the supplementary ingredients included in the latter of the profile.

Overall, the main ingredients and bonus additions need some significant boosts in dosages.

I was not a fan of the taste. It has what I would describe as a bittersweet, earthy taste that just didn't suit my pallet. It's not the worst tasting thing I've tried, but not the best, that's for sure.

Mixabiltiy was fine. I would recommend using only water with this, as the product's taste doesn't combine well with other liquids or shakes.

I took one serving mixed with water most often in the morning when I mutli-v is most preferred by me.

You don't necessarily "feel" a multi-ve working, but I can judge based on how I felt on it from an immunity boost standpoint and comment the expected effects based on any additional ingredients it may have, such as probiotics.

I never felt ill while on the product and had some more energy in the morning following breakfast. Therefore, I can equate to a possible benefit to general health support and complimentary energy metabolism.

I did notice that I was having more frequent and steady bowel movements. Clear to say, the probiotics were a hit with this product.

Even though the ingredients were under-dosed, it seemed that overall, as long as I got a majority of my nutrients through plenty of good food, machine multi-v did have its benefits as I would normally see in a good quality OTC multi-v.

Seemingly, the only price that machine multi + greens goes for is 30 dollars. So essentially, that's a buck a serving. While effective, regarding the lack of proper dosing, making you want to most likely buy another multi with additional vitamins and minerals, this value is not the best to invest in as you could most likely get a more complete multi-v with some bonuses for the same, if not lower, price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

At best, machine multi-v + greens is worth a try if you can catch it on sale. The under-dosing and value based on such, is something that wouldn't make me recommend this product off the bat. You're probably best investing in a cheaper multi-v with some additional support if that is important to you. Just make sure you're getting a majority of your nutrients from food.

• Has Probiotics
      • Good Additional Support Ingredients
      • Under-dosed In Main Vitamins And Minerals

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

Yet another special thanks to Nutrabio for their continued support here on Sr.com. This time I discuss my experience with their Micellar Casein protein product. I've always found great use for casein considering I'm a hard gainer and often am in need of prolonged and higher protein requirements. Casein products for me help enhance my recovery, supplement my macro needs, and keep hunger at bay.

Each serving provides 25 g of protein in total retrospect, with a total of 31.65 g yielding that of Micellar Casein protein. Nutrabio uses a non-denatured, cold processed, instatized source.

Each serving also contains 5 g of BCAAs as well.

My only complaint is the use of sucralose. It is a small amount, but I'm never fond of artifical sweeteners as all.

I got the wild strawberry flavor and liked it a lot. It was smooth and rich without being too sweet and was just fine in water. The mixability was fine, though I would recommend using a blender when you can.

Casein protein is best utilized at night as a way to take advantage of the slow digestion and prolonged release of muscle building nutrients. I took one full serving, mixed with water about 1 hour before bed.

As I mentioned before, I will implement micellar casein into my supplement regimen mostly when I feel I need a boost in recovery and to help compliment macro intake.

Nutrabio casein helped substantially with my recovery. I found myself waking up the next morning more refreshed, energized, and less starved from the general fasting state of sleep. Next day fatigue from previous workouts was greatly reduced and I felt more able bodied and focused to take on the workout I had planned for the day.

I also had less occurrences of hunger pangs from time, but of course I knew I still need to eat my necessary meals since the influences of the casein would last only so long.

The best and seemingly only price I could find Nutrabio Casein is 39.99 for about a full months supply. Given the quality and effectiveness of the product, I'd say that is a pretty good deal if you don't use casein too often, but as I always recommend, look out for sales.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you like using casein and need something to compliment your macros while keeping your muscles fed for prolonged periods of time, try Nutrabio's micellar casein. Combined with high quality and a way to support anabolic muscle repair, Nutrabio's casein will aid you greatly in recovery and muscle recuperation. Just try to catch it on sale when you can.

• 100 % Micellar Casein
      • Versatile
      • Aids Recovery
      • Reduced DOMS
      • Taste Great
      • Sucralose

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!

As usual, a thanks to Nutrabio for once again showing their love to SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their post workout product Reload Rocovery Matrix (RRM). This product is very similar to their past formulation of their original product POST Workout. I have also used and reviewed that, so I was exciting to try this product as I've always enjoyed Nutrabio and supplements that can aid in recovery as well.

Being that the profile is pretty extensive, refer to the image I've included for a full disclosure. As always, Nutrabio doesn't play the prop blend game.

Similar to the original POST workout formulation, this product has plenty of the good stuff we all know and love to recharge those engines.

RRM is packed with ingredients such as electrolytes, beta alanine, creatine HCL, BCAAs, and taurine to help blast the firepower back into those guns. The dosages are substantial for a product with so much ingredients at least.

My only gripe is the use of sucralose and ace-k. I never enjoy seeing those sweeteners used, but no sense in complaining too much as some corporations use much higher concentrations.

I received orange mango and enjoyed it for the most part. It was refreshing to take down, but it did get a bit too frothy at times. Still, nothing to complain about taste wise.

Mixability, despite the bit of frothy consistency, was good.

As you would expect, I took one full scoop of this pretty poison right after my workout. On non-training days, I took a serving sometime in the early evening. I used water most of the time, but did also use a G2 and Powerade Zero a few times.

Wth RRM, I noticed my recovery was plenty more effective. Post workout and general muscular fatigue and soreness significantly less and I didn't have as bad of a gym "hangover" as I like to call it, the following days. I felt more engaged to blast the weights in upcoming training sessions, feeling more focused and hungry for the challenges I had planned on executing whether it would be going for some heavier levels on compound lifts or trying to up my performance on my HIIT cardio days. Reduced soreness is always a good thing, especially if you work on consecutive days or hit the gym twice in one day. Without all that lactic acid burn, you feel more determined and less bogged.

List price for RRM is 39.99 right now and I couldn't find any other prices. You do get a full month supply and if you only use it once a day, the value is not the most expensive there is. As I always say, look out for sales.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you want something that'll help get your engines refueled and ready for the next workout day after day, give Nutrabio RRM a go. It's highly effective and will aid in your overall recovery provided you got your diet and training in check.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Enhanced Recoery
      • Reduced Fatigue
      • Reduced DOMS
      • Little Pricey

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

A special thanks to Blackstone Labs for participating in the SR TROOPS/ER program. Today, I discuss BL's nutrient partitioner product GlycoLog. This was a try request of mine primarily because being that I am a hard gainer, these type of products have always helped me tremendously. In the past, I've used other like usp labs original Anabolic Pump and Purus labs Slin Shot. When I discovered GlycoLog I figured why not reach out to BL and try to get some here.

So how does GlycoLog hold up?

Refer to the included image for a full profile ...

So how does GlycoLog hold up?

Refer to the included image for a full profile disclosure.

Glycolog contains seven core ingredients that inlude Chromium polynicotinate, Gymnema Leaf Extract, Bitter Melon, Super Berberine, 25:1 Cinnamon Bark Extract, Sodium R-Lipoate, and BioPerine.

With bioperine acting as a bioavailability enhancer, the rest of the ingredients are known for enhancing the body's metabolic potential related to the actions of insulin. Some of the ingredients act as insulin mimetics while others promote favorable levels of insulin release.

Put it all together, and you've got yourself a matrix to help get those carbs and other nutrients to their rightful place....the muscle tissue.

Again, refer to the image for dosage disclosure. On a side note, GlycoLog gets bonus points for no prop blends.

No taste or miaxability since they are caps.

Dosing is very simple. You take three caps twice a day for a total of 6 caps daily. Take each three cap serving with your most carb heavy meals. For me, that's three caps with breakfast and another three caps with dinner. Keep an extra dose handy in case you decide to have some special "cheat" days.

When I've used nutrient partitioners in the past, some of the key things I look for include a feeling of pump after eating a large amount of carbs, increased endurance, and a better feeling of nourishment satiety.

With GlycoLog, I experienced all of the above. Upon eating my meals to which I dosed GlycoLog with, I felt that characteristic carb load pump feeling that made my muscle feel fuller and less fatigued. I also noticed some increased general endurance throughout the day and in the gym which I can equate that to my muscles obtaining more glycogen inducing sustenance. My fatigue both during and after my workouts was noticeably lower, but not to an overly significant degree. Still, I felt a reduction nonetheless combined with better endurance and I was banging out more reps and sets. I also found that I was recovering better from hard time under tension sets and HIIT cardio intervals. That's always a welcome benefit since those sessions can be killer.

GlycoLog is a bit pricey at 49.99. You do get a full month supply, but shelling out 50 bucks for a partitioner can leave a bad taste in your mouth. Given how effective it is though, perhaps the value is not the most expensive, but I would definitely want to take advantage of any sales.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you're hardgainer like me, love pop tarts, and need to give those carbs a one way ticket to muscle tissue avenue, I would definitely recommend giving GlycoLog a try. My take pointers is to be sure you've got your meal plan in check so that you can decide which meals are the most carb heavy and can utilize a dosage of GlycoLog most efficiently.

• Nice Pumps
      • No Prop Blends
      • Reduces Carb Bloat
      • Bit Expensive

Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!

Another thanks to Nature Restore for their continued support here on SR.com. Today I discuss a "try request" of one of their products, glucose one. Lets face guys, regardless how clean your diet is, we all have occasional flops that may include eating a heavy meal too close to bedtime, underestimating the unfavorable sugars we may have consumed, and so forth. So I believe it's a good idea to have a supp or two handy to help manage those unfavorable sugar highs or spikes in order to avoid the after effects of associated with not only the spikes, but also the sudden drops that result from high insulin response.

Of course, lets not forget those who much manage such blood sugar levels due to pre-existing medical conditions like Diabetes. Thankfully, I do not have such conditions, nor does it run in my family. However, I've made dietary mistakes throughout the times and continue to do so today. Therefore, supps such as glucose one can act as an ease of mind for me if effective.

So how did it stand up?

There include two primary ingredients an then it goes into a prop blend of other ingredients. (ugh the prop blends..)

The first two ingredients are Magnesium Glycinate and Chromium Picolinate. Both these minerals play direct roles in blood sugar regulation and metabolism. Magnesium is involved in the utilization of incoming glucose via cell metabolism, while chromium improves insulin sensitivity and mechanism of action on sugar uptake.

The prop blend consists of 6 additional ingredients which also have their own direct mechanism of blood glucose. They include Inoslim, pine bark extract, mulberry leaf extract, gymnema sylvestre extract, carcuma longa extract, and coptis chinesis extract.

All of these ingredients have beneficial roles and influential factors that help modulate favorable levels of blood glucose by helping to improve insulin sensitivity, up-regulate sugar metabolism, and enhance nutrient absorption.

The directions are simple, take two capsules 30 minutes before your day's largest meal, which for me was dinner. As recommended, I only took one dose a day.

I can say that Glucose one was definitely a helpful supplement to have on hand in order to counteract those negative sugar spikes. Often times, I find myself eating my last meal too close to bedtime, causing my sleep to be interfered with and giving me that next morning bloating feeling due to the food digesting more slowly during my sleep. The grogginess I would get from these high sugar levels occurring so late at night is not fun.

I found that when I supplemented with Glucose one, I had much less of a sugar related bloat the next morning, I was less groggy prior to bet time, and my sleep felt less interrupted by the slower digestion. I also didn't have those morning hunger pangs that I might get because of the heigtened nocturnal insulin spikes that would sometimes occur and cause me to feel more lethargic and hungry in the morning due to sudden blood glucose lowering.

I wish I had blood sugar data I could show to support my claims, but I had to go solely with how my body reacted to Glucose one vs how I knowingly feel when I do not take a glucose metabolic support agent.

Glucose one goes for about 26 dollars through Nature Restore's own website. A bottle will last you month provided you only dose it once. I think the price is fair depending how often you need to manage your blood sugar. If you just use it for dietary assurance to make sure those glucose spikes stay at bay, the price is fair.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you need help managing your blood sugar or keeping those unfavorable spikes from happening too often, Glucose One is a product that you should check out. It is an all natural product that can give you some glucose insurance to make sure your dietary glucose intake remains healthily modulated and that your body uses it the way it's supposed to.

GO BRUINS!!!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar
      • All Natural
      • Improves Insulin Sensitivity
      • Prop Blend