Wade419

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online this week

Reviews by Wade419

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  August 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incresed Focus
  • Increased Hydration
  • Clinical Dosing
  • Strong Flavor
  • Leftover Residue
  • Pricey As An Add-on

Big Noise has a great ingredient profile that boasts high quality supplements that are all geared towards improving vascularity and overall blood flow with fairly reputable clinical studies to back up its claims! It's made by a company that has an excellent track record at an honest price so if you're in the market to either add a little "umph" to your preworkout or are a total stim-sensitive gym rat then look no further!

RedCon1 has literally taken the supplement industry by storm over the past year with products slowly growing into just about every nook and cranny the supplement world has to offer in terms of categories so it's no surprise that they decided to create a pump/non-stim preworkout supplement like Big Noise. Since this product has literally been creating "big noise" as of late I had to give it a go and see if it lives up to some of the other high-quality products that RedCon1 has become quite known for. Let's see how Big Noise stacks up!

Glycerol Monosterate (3g): Also known by HydroMax in many products, though this is not technically HydroMax since it's likely a generic form of glycerol monosterate with a lower absorption percentage compared to HydroMax. Glycerol Monosterate is a supplement that I feel should be the backbone and foundation of any good "pump" product because it literally works to maximize water absorption into muscle cells to provide optimal hydration and skin busting pumps that fuel our motivation and drive within the gym. It's dosed fairly well too especially compared to other supplements that like 1MR Vortex that specifically highlight it as a main ingredient with a significantly lower dosage! Props to RedCon1 for keeping dosing high.
Astragalus Membranaceus Root (1g): A somewhat new ingredient that has been seen popping into just about anything and it's because Astragalus or AstraGin for most, helps to enhance the effects of most workout supplements to provide a much more potent and effective overall product.
Agmatine Sulfate (1g): Becoming one of the most common "pump" ingredients next to citrulline malate, Agmatine is one of the few products that actually has some significant clinical research studies to confirm it's effectiveness at providing vasodilation and improved bloodflow to the musculoskeletal system during a workout and Big Noise also contains the clinical dosage of 1g!
Huperzine A (200mcg): Huperzine is currently used in medicine as a supplement to help treat Alzheimer's Disease due to it's cognitive enhancing capabilities, which would likely categorize it as a nootropic. The combination of nootropics in pump/pre-workout supplements goes kind of hand-in-hand though since it really enhancing a stim-like focus without actually providing any real stimulants to your supplement stack!

I had the pleasure of testing out the Sour Gummy Bear flavor for Big Noise and I must say that it also includes "big flavor". They hit the flavor profile very well if a sour gummy bear is to your liking but you may want to add additional water to your shaker in excess of the recommended 4-6oz to diffuse out the taste since it may actually be a bit too sour for a majority of people's liking. It mixes fairly well but due to the inclusion of glycerol monosterate it seems that it frequently leaves some residue that requires additional flushing to finish off. It's dosed with a regular sized pre-workout scooper and is easily setup for anyone with a regular sized water bottle.

For the first week I used Big Noise I used it solely by itself to test its effectiveness as a sole pre-workout product and I must say that for a non-stimulant product it does very well. It provided great pumps and even gave me some focus that I swear would be from a caffeine source but is likely from the Huperzine A. I never had to the dose the product with more than 1 scoop to get optimal pump during my workouts and I was very satisfied with its overall effectiveness as a stand-alone product. Now.... as a booster product to enhance a pre-workout.. it's on a whole other level to be honest. Everything is pretty much magnified if used with a decent pre-workout product to the point that you really wonder if your wasting a lot of product since you're likely maxed out on "pump" if that's even possible haha. I personally enjoyed using it as a booster to my pre-workout but would likely not pay for it at full price to be used as such since it's around the same price as a pre-workout to begin with and any preworkout beyond $1.25 per scoop is usually a little too rich for my blood. Though I must say that it is very effective when taken as an add-on.

I was able to find a tub of Big Noise on Amazon for about $28 which would calculate to just south of $1 for each serving. As a stand-alone product this is a great price but if you plan on using it as an add-on then it's a bit pricey. Either way you are definitely getting what you pay for from the product's ingredient profile.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects from using Big Noise.

Conclusion

All in all, Big Noise is an awesome choice for anyone looking for a non-stim preworkout product. It has an excellent ingredient profile that utilizes clinical dosing down the line and is fairly affordable for the average consumer! Though if you plan on using it as an add-on, you'll like be looking at around $60 for a pre-workout/booster stack which is fairly pricey BUT is still extremely effective. If you have the extra money to blow and want to try something really premium for once then by all means give it a go and use Big Noise as an add-on supplement but to consistent pay for it is a big of a steep price for me personally and since I absolutely love stimulant heavy pre-workouts I don't think this stack is gonna be one in my future. Overall, great product from an awesome up and coming company! Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Alertness
  • No Need For Morning Coffee
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Improves WorkStudy Performance
  • Long Term Effects
  • Better Mood
  • Better Focus
  • Some Ingredients Underdosed

Transmit is a great nootropic product at a reasonable price. It includes a well-rounded and effective assortment of clinically proven ingredients at adequate dosages to really benefit your mental performance however you decide to utilize it. I personally used it to boost my mind during my home health physical therapy visits, which was able to significantly improve my mood, focus and confidence with performing patient treatments for several hours post-ingestion. For an individual that tends to feel slightly cloud headed and/or sluggish throughout the day I think that a nootropic like Transmit would be a great product to test out and at just over $1 a serving you don't really have a whole lot to lose but plenty to potentially gain!

The nootropic category of supplements is probably one of the newer niches of fitness products that have recently really expanded. Nootropics are typically classified as a supplement that helps improve cognitive function and are highly geared towards improving mental focus that can be used for not only fitness applications but also to improve overall performance at work, as I've been recently doing. So when I saw that Outbreak Nutrition created a new nootropic line product with Transmit I had to give it a whirl! So let's see how it stacks up!

Alpha GPC (50% Concentration) (200mg->100mg): Alpha GPC is actually one of the more promising cognitive enhancing supplements on the market. It's shown to not only improve with cognitive decline in the general population but has also proven beneficial in the Alzheimer's Disease population and has shown to even improve power output by up to 14% in clinical trials, unfortunately these studies used doses of approximately 300mg which is still 300% more than the doses provided in Transmit.
Caffeine (200mg): Caffeine is pretty much the ultimate go-to pick me up supplement so it's not surprising at all that it's included in Transmit, just be careful if you plan on using Transmit around the time of your workout in case you end up stacking it with a pre-workout, since you don't wanna go overboard of the caffeine intake.
Phosphatidylserine 20% (200mg): Phosphatidylserine has actually been around the supplement market for a while but has been generally unused due to its pricey nature. It has shown to improve mental cognition, reduce stress levels and reduce cortisol production.
Citicoline (125mg): Yet another cognitive enhancing supplement that has shown to improve attention, reduce cognitive decline and lower blood pressure levels from current clinical findings.
No Use of Proprietary Blends! Fully Disclosed!

Transmit uses a dose of 3 pills for each serving making taste and mixability an irrelevant rating. The dosing on the otherhand should be no problem for the average fitness enthusiast since the pills aren't overly large and go down quite easily.

I typically used Transmit with breakfast the in the morning just prior to leaving for work. It quickly gave me a mild caffeine buzz that I'm generally used to from my morning cup of coffee followed but an odd sensation of just being overall happier, focused and ready to take on the day. It's really a hard sensation feeling to describe but it did give me these feelings for about 3-4 hours during my workday and slowly tapered off to the point that I just couldn't wait to be done with work and take a needed nap. It really did clear my mind though whenever I used Transmit and made me more confident in my abilities as a physical therapist while I felt the effects. I did notice a slight reduction in overall effectiveness over time from potential build-up of supplemental tolerance but it was always fairly effective.

I scoured the internet and was able to find Transmit on sale for $37/bottle, which pits it a bit north of $1 per serving. Considering how well rounded the ingredient list is (even though it does fall short on most clinical dosing), it did offer significant improvement in my overall ability to perform work-related tasks.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects while using Transmit.

Conclusion

Outbreak Nutrition just keeps pumping out new supplement products to expand its reaches into the fitness world with its recent expansion crossing over into the nootropic realm with Transmit. I do have to say that it's an overall good product with a great ingredient profile that utilizes supplements are have significant clinical study findings for effectiveness BUT is typically underdosed to the clinical studies. Regardless, I did notice significant benefits from its use over the 30 day period and would highly recommend anyone that's curious about delving into the nootropic realm to consider giving Transmit a go because I think it's a fairly well-rounded nootropic to give a pretty good introduction on what the category is really all about. It's also a great option for people that want to do away with that morning cup of coffee to potential save your teeth from an inevitable staining cause this was probably my greatest motivation to using Transmit. Good product from a good company. Nuff said! Cheer Fellas!

Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  June 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Deeper Sleep
  • Widely Available
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Artificial Colors
  • Vivid Dreams
  • May Be Pricey For Some
  • Poor Clinical Research On Herbal Ingredients

Amnes1a is quite oddly named so considering that it causes you to have significantly more vivid and easy to remember dreams upon waking. Though I thought the product itself was effective at improving my overall sleep quality, I personally felt like the improvement on sleep was just slightly better in comparison to using melatonin by itself which would save you a significant amount of money if you decided to go with the later. There currently isn't a whole lot of good clinical research on the effects of the herbal ingredients included in Amnes1a, so it's hard to really put an objective finger on its effectiveness from a scientific standpoint, thought the current studies do suggest characteristics of the ingredients that would enhance overall sleep quality. If you're pretty new to the sleeping supplement scene then I'd have to suggest you at least give melatonin at 3mg a go for a bit and if you feel like you need a little bit more ZzzZ's then possibly give Amnes1a a try.

Having a good night's sleep is absolutely essential for any significant muscle gain and many people resort to using dietary supplements to enhance and maximize the little amount of sleep we can manage to get. I've been using the old-school ZMA and melatonin supplements for years but it's always nice to see new products get released to look for potential improvement, so when I saw the chance to hop on board with Amnes1a I had to see if I could potentially find a new groundbreaking supplement to enhance my ZzZz's better than the tried and true supplements many of us have come to use. Quick shout out to Olympus Labs for giving me the opportunity to try out Amnes1a! Lets see how it stacks up!

I have only added a handful of the ingredients on the label that I found to be of interest to save this review from becoming too long-winded.

Magnesium (133mg): Since our bodies require increased relaxation at night to initiate sleep, we are able to utilize minerals like magnesium which activate the parasympathetic system (responsible for keeping us calm and relaxed) to ease our minds into slumber, however most studies that utilized magnesium to improve sleep used dosages of around 225mg leaving the dose in Amnes1a significantly missing the clinical dosing.
Melatonin (3mg): The core ingredient and powerful sleeping aid of pretty much any sleep enhancing supplement. Melatonin help bring our minds into REM sleep for longer durations as well as normalize our wake cycle. It has been known to cause increased vivid dreaming which may prove to be too much for the inexperienced user but it's a pretty interesting experience.
KannaEase (25mg): Herbal ingredient extract that has shown to reduce anxiety, stress and improve overall mood.
Valeriana officinalis (450mg): Another herbal ingredient that has been shown to treat stress, anxiety in addition to blood pressure.
Dioscorea psuedojaponica (300mg): Wasn't able to find anything significant regarding findings for this ingredient other than that it is a Taiwanese yam.
L-Theanine (100mg): Has been shown to improve sleep quality especially when combined with melatonin in doses around 100-200mg.

Extra kudos though to Olympus Lab for not plaguing this product with any proprietary blends :]

Since it's a pretty standard capsule supplement there really is no taste nor mixability rating here. It is dosed at a daily 4 capsule serving which can be a little tough to throw down for individuals that really hate swallowing pills but otherwise it's a fairly convenient "pop it before bedtime" supplement.

I typically took Amnes1a about 20 minutes prior to hopping into bed and mixed it into my pre-slumber ritual that includes drinking a casein shake, brushing teeth, and re-hydrating. I personally didn't notice any added benefit with it initiating me to go to sleep but it definitely made a difference once you're in dream world. Contrary to the name of the product my dreams were so insanely vivid that I pretty much remembered nearly every moment of my dreams upon waking up, this could really be a good thing or a bad thing for individuals. I know that some people like to just sleep and wake up when little splotches of memory from their dreams the night before but when you remember a serious chunk of your dream it can get pretty unnerving especially if your dreams aren't so pleasant. The first time I took this supplement I almost thought I was transcended into Narnia for the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe if anyone remembers that, because I swear that weeks went by in my dreams only to wake up 8 hours later in my bed, not a totally calming feeling to be honest when I woke up from those. I do know that this is a common side effect of using melatonin however and since it appears to work synergistically with L-theanine I imagine that the effect is increased more-so. Other than that though I did wake up feeling more refreshed and ready to take the day head on but I honestly can say that it was only marginally better than when I just take a melatonin supplement alone which is leaps and bounds cheaper if you compare pricing. Overall, I do think the product works but I think a lot of the added herbal ingredients had minimal effect on my sleep quality from my personal opinion.

I looked around the internet and was able to find Amnes1a priced at $35 for the 120 capsule, 30 day serving bottle. At just north of $1 per serving I dont think this is a bad deal considering the blend of ingredients that you are getting but from my personal experience with it, I would just cut out the ingredients I thought were ineffective and just buy melatonin and L-theanine separately for a fraction of the price with a likely similar experience.

Side Effects

Other than very vivid dreams I didn't notice any significant side effects from using Amnes1a.

Conclusion

Amnes1a if a fairly new contender in the sleep supplement market and I do commend Olympus Labs for trying to formulate something new and innovative for consumers to utilize but unfortunately the product fell kind of short in my opinion. Though I do think they have some pretty good ingredients in this product, I feel like they are so few that it would be cheaper to purchase them separately for significantly less money and use them to create a cocktail that is similar in effectiveness. Again this is my personal opinion and view on the product though potentially other individuals may have much more positive effects from the herbal blend then I did. Like I said before, if you've been using sleeping supplements for a good while and the usual melatonin isn't quite doing it for you anymore and you're willing to throw a couple bucks down to try something slightly new and different I do believe that it's worth the price of admission for Amnes1a otherwise I'd have to suggest you sleep on this one. Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  May 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Maintains Muscle Mass
  • Great Profile
  • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
  • Fully Disclosed
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Reduces Cramping
  • Average Taste
  • May Be Expensive For Budget Minded Consumers

I'm most definitely not associated with NutraBio at all but man I really can only say positive things about this company from a supplement standpoint and their insanely high product standards and fully disclosed labeling for consumers. I mean seriously what else can you ask from an intra-workout supplement in my honest opinion because they really do offer you an amazing intra-workout blend that benefits user from all angles whether it's regarding electrolyte balance, amino acids (BCAA & EAA), recovery and even performance based ingredients to optimize ever workout to the fullest. They've even brought it up an extra notch with the release of their Naturals line-up that also gets rid of potential artificial coloring, flavoring and sweeteners! At a very modest $40 for 30 servings they are asking for an excellent product at an reasonable price that should be a must-buy for anyone but really budget minded fitness fanatics. NutraBio just seems to hit one home-run product after another and Intra-Blast Naturals follows suit.

For the past 5 years I can honestly say that nearly 100% of my serious workouts in the gym have utilized some form of intra-workout supplement that is typically centered around a BCAA amino acid profile to not only improve muscle synthesis but to also avoid muscle breakdown which we'll go over later in the ingredients category. NutraBio has made sure to use the traditional approach with some other very beneficial add-ons and I've had the pleasure of testing out their original formula so when I saw an opportunity to try out their Naturals line I had to give it a go! Lets see how this new Intra-Blast stacks up!

BCAA (2:1:1) 7.4g & EAA blend 2.6g: Since amino acids are truly the backbone to any legitimate intra-workout supplement I feel that I should take the liberty of explaining exactly why this has come to be. Amino acids are the most simplistic building blocks of protein, protein that we desperately need for our bodies to build muscle mass from our hard-earned workouts at the gym. Our body also requires different sources of fuel to be able to perform these exercises and very often will use different proportions of carbohydrates, fats, and protein (muscle) to be broken down and thus be converted into energy. In a perfect world our bodies would 100% utilize our fat stores during exercise but alas the world isn't perfect so we have to make due to potentially losing very small amounts of muscle during exercises to help fuels our workouts with the hope that the muscle that's synthesized during our recovery period outweighs muscle burned. Now this is where amino acids supplements come into play, by providing the body with the simple building blocks of protein (amino acids) the body will tend to use this instead of going through all the hassle of breaking down muscle tissue since the amino acids are readily available thus avoiding muscle catabolism! Now it's never this cut and dry but supplements with amino acids is sure to prove some positive benefit through these pathways. So there you go!

L-Glutamine (5g): Glutamine is probably one of the most old school supplements that have been the focus of many arguments regarding its effectiveness at assisting with muscle recovery post-workout. It has been shown to mildly improve muscle endurance when supplemented but other than that there isn't any truly concise information on it's effects. It does show significant improvement in individuals that are deficient in it but it's highly unlikely any individuals from the USA have any deficiency due to our average daily diet.

Electrolyte and Hydration Optimizer (Taurine, potassium, sodium, and magnesium) (2.8g): A great add-on blend of minerals that should be implemented in pretty much any performance supplement due to its potential to reduce cramping and optimize muscle activation. It's typically cheap but well worth the price for admission and I'm glad that NutraBio decided to throw these ingredients into the mix.

No proprietary blends what so ever and all clinically-dosed ingredients! Big kudos for NutraBio for maintaining an awesome non-disclosed business-consumer relationship. Take notes boys!

I had the opportunity to try out the Sweet Tea flavor and unfortunately this is probably the only area that this product suffers in comparison to its original formula mainly because they did away with all of the artificial flavoring and sweeteners I assume. The Sweet Tea has a much more citrus-y based flavor with a lot less sweetness but at the cost of a healthier overall product and that's one thing I'm personally willing to give up when it comes to supplements as long as it's not too far a stretch. It mixes very well with the suggested 16oz of water and uses a pretty large scooper that might not be so friendly to your average aquafina bottle.

Since Intra Blast is considered an intra-workout supplement I use it immediately when I start working out on the gym floor. It's hard to really feel the difference of taking amino acids other than the knowledge that they're doing their job but at least it does make the water taste a hell of a lot better! The inclusion of the other add-ons and minerals does aid with giving a little extra endurance and overall performance to my workouts and I can honestly say that I never once experienced any incidences of muscle cramping while using this product. I personally love this product and have very little negative to say about Intra Blast other than the average flavor profile and I'll likely be a consistent Intra-Blast customer for quite some time to come!

At $40 for a 30 serving tub I believe that you're definitely getting your money's worth in this intra-workout product in comparison to the other competition. It might be a bit more expensive than other options but you're getting a quality product and quality cost money. Not to mention that NutraBio has also included clinical doses of all ingredients with fully disclosed amounts for literally everything!

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects while using Intra Blast.

Conclusion

So NutraBio continues to do it again with yet another nearly perfect intra-workout product that has really only gotten better from a health standpoint by doing away with artificial flavoring and sweeteners in their Naturals line. They offer an extremely well-balanced product that optimizes workout performance from all the angles that any fitness fanatic could ask for in a intra-workout supplement and at a very reasonable price! Unfortunately budget minded consumers may need to stray away if north of $1 for an intra-workout supplement is a little to heavy but you are most definitely getting what you pay for in this product. I personally plan to continue using Intra-Blast long after this tub fades away because I know that I'm receiving a quality product from a company that most obviously care for its consumers. I just wish that this mindset was more visible in our current supplement universe. Cheers Fellas!

(SR paid for product; Muscle Elements did not participate)
  May 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Rough Crash
  • Decent Pumps
  • Includes Creatine
  • Awesome Ingredient Profile
  • Stim Heavy
  • Stim Heavy
  • May Be Pricey For Budget Consumers
  • Slightly Underdosed Ingredients

PreCreXS is a stim-heavy preworkout that really gives you the all-in-one package so you really don't need to worry about stacking any additional supplements to enhance its effects since it's already got great pump, stimulant, glucose replenishing and even electrolyte replenishing ingredients on top of a great creatine blend! It definitely hits hard but doesn't crash you out post-workout due to the great stimulant blend it utilizes. The overall price point is a very fair and affordable price for a high-quality product at around $38/tub of 30 servings which pits it just north of $1 per scoop. If you're a veteran pre-workout enthusiast that's starting to get bored of the usual popular blend then I'd say it'd be more than worth your money to give PreCreXS a whirl! I was personally not a huge fan of American Pop Bomb flavor at all but if flavor isn't the biggest factor on your investment and you really just care about the effect then you got yourself a winner!

The pre-workout supplement battle just seems to keep raging on with companies one-upping each other with dosing and all-around use of pump and stimulant ingredients and PreCreXS is no exception. When I originally saw the product label for PreCreXS I instantly knew that it was a must-try preworkout since I personally prefer stimulant heavy pre's and the awesome overall profile for pump, electrolyte replenishment and even glucose store replenishment just sealed the deal in my eyes. I'd like to give a quick shout out to SR.com for giving me the chance to try out Muscle Element's new preworkout creation a try! Now lets see how this stacks up to the competition!

Holy smokes there are a ton of ingredients in this pre-workout! For the sake of not typing up a crazy long ingredient profile I will list a few noteworthy ingredients down below but the full label picture will be available down below for you all to observe as well.

Cyclic Dextrix (5g) & Modified Glucose Polymers (5g): Added carbohydrates are starting to become a fairly common ingredient in many preworkout supplements nowadays and for very good reason. We always utilize a significant amount of our glucose stores during an intense workout sessions and requires some type of replenishment to keep these glucose stores from zeroing out and that's exactly what these guys do. They offer high metabolizing carbohydrate sources to quickly recover our glucose stores during lifts so you can keep pushing for more reps and sets without succumbing to fatigue and exhaustion!
Agmatine Sulfate (500mg): Agmatine sulfate is starting to really become the new OG on the pump side of the supplement market. It works as a strong precursor to nitric oxide production in a similar fashion to how citrulline malate works but with a significantly smaller dose. It's extremely common in preworkouts because of the skin-tearing pumps that it can provide and numerous clinical studies proving the effectiveness of the product can't be wrong. It is about half-dosed from the standard clinical dose of 1g in this supplement though.

Creatine HCL (1g) and Creatine Monohydrate (4g): If you're not already on the creatine bus by now then you must've been living under a rock because creatine is without a doubt the most studied supplement in the bodybuilding realm with an undeniable amount of research supporting its effects. I really dislike all "it's all water" critiques because it really does have seriously beneficial physiological effects. I personally like to call it the "turbocharger" of the supplement world because it literally utilizes ATP by-products (phosphate molecule) by attaching to them and being quickly utilized another energy source that's prioritized and even more powerful than an ATP reaction! Anyways.... get on it already...

Beta-Alanine (2g): Another unfortunately underdosed ingredient that typically gives users the face tingles but it actually does physiologically a lot more than that! Beta-alanine works by buffer pH levels to keep the muscles from going into an acidic state to prolong the build-up of the ever so pain lactic acid! So you can thank beta-alanine for those last rough couple repetitions you were able to crank out since they would have likely been a lot more painful without this guy!

Caffiene (370mg) and DiCaffeine Malate (70mg): No preworkout would even be considered a stim without this all-star supplement but unfortunately companies have resorted to just upping caffeine doses in their products to "improve" their effectiveness which can actually be quite dangerous and it's all really because caffeine is cheap as hell. This product stands at a pretty hefty 405mg of caffeine that is equivalent to nearly 2.5 white Monster cans and to be honestly anymore than that is just gonna result in significant health and cardiovascular issues. I think Muscle Elements could have pulled back a little on the caffeine dose since it's got so many other quality ingredients in PreCreXS to keep the product solid without putting more risk to its consumers.

Electrolyte Replenishing Blend w/ Sodium, magnesium and calcium (600mg): Just your normal blend of electrolytes and other elements to keep the musculoskeletal system functioning at optimal performance. Definitely helps with maintaining good muscle activation levels during workouts as well as preventing the occurrence of muscle cramping. It's a cheap add-on with great benefits that every pre-workout supplement would have implemented in its formula.

I had the "pleasure" of trying out the American Pop Bomb flavor which I can honestly say is one of the worst tasting pre-workout powders that I've ever had the misfortune to taste. There's just something very off-putting about this flavor, it's overly tart and sour with no fruity or tangy sweet flavor to really accompany it and it's just... well a poorly done flavoring job overall in my honest opinion. The good thing is that flavor is actually on the bottom of my priority list when it comes to supplements and overall effectiveness is #1. I'd probably eat dirt if I was convinced that I could benefit from it from a fitness standpoint. The dosing is pretty standard with a larger than the average preworkout scooper that seems like it's pretty free of any additional filler ingredients and works pretty well with your usual water bottle especially if you're good at finagling the plastic scooper with a pinch grip to better funnel it into a reservoir.

I typically take my preworkouts about 20 minutes prior to getting onto the gym floor to allow the formula to really take full effect so I can hit the weights running and PreCreXS definitely makes it happen in a good way. I'm usually pretty sensitive to beta alanine tingles but if I didn't see it listed on the ingredient profile I probably wouldn't even realize it was in there so people that generally don't like the tingles will likely take this as a plus. The stimulant and focus portions of PreCreXS will typically hit next and I do have to say that it really does amp you up really well for getting intense sets in to really push yourself to your limits. I found myself checking my pulse fairly frequently just to make sure I wasn't having palpitations or running over 200bpm cause this stuff had me going hard. The pump itself was fairly good especially if stacked with a somewhat carb-y meal about an hour prior to getting to the gym I've noticed. My pumps unfortunately didn't seem to last throughout my entire workouts and peaked at around 30 minutes in and faded pretty quick around the tail end of my hour and a half lift session. I personally loved the overall effectiveness of PreCreXS from an overall preworkout perspective since I'm very used to having to stack my preworkouts with other single ingredients to improve it, for instance creatine, citrulline malate, or beta alanine just to name a few that I've used for enhancing but there's really no need for any additions in PreCreXS. This product really does have you covered from all fronts.

I searched around the web and was able to consistently find PreCreXS for $39 at multiple online vendors and at 30 servings per tub you're looking at just north of $1 per serving which is actually extremely reasonable for a well-equipped ingredient profile like PreCreXS.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects from PreCreXS other than mild post-workout crashing that's really no where near as bad as other preworkouts.

Conclusion

Thankfully Muscle Elements were definitely on their game when they concocted PreCreXS, they utilized a great all-around composition for a preworkout that includes high stimulant, pump, focus and an included creatine blend. It's extremely easy to spend over $39 to stack any normal preworkout to even meet these criteria so why not just pick up PreCreXS and get everything you need from one quick scoop? It is a very stim heavy supplement however and should not be taken by any stimulant sensitive individuals but stim junkies (like myself) will be pleasantly satisfied in my honest opinion. If you're looking for a new all-in-one stim heavy preworkout and don't mind spending just a LITTLE bit extra for that high-quality ingredient profile than I'd absolutely recommend giving PreCreXS a cycle! Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Prime Nutrition for sending it out!
  March 25, 2018

• Helps Shed Excess Water Weight
  • Tastes Great
  • Few Ingredients
  • Numerous Clinical Studies On Ingredients
  • Immediate Diuretic Effect

Update 04/12/2018:
Just wanted to add here that I did use a scoop of Waterloss the night prior to my competition and it did make a noticeable difference with drying me out prior to stage but I did have to endure those odd side effects...but getting 1st in my class was definitely worth the uncomfortable side effect lol

Update 04/12/2018:
-----

Using a diuretic supplement is typically an absolute vital component for fitness models and bodybuilding competitors for its ability to help eliminate excess water retention prior to a photoshoot or show to make you look as lean and dry as humanly possible! I've had the chance to test a few of the more popular diuretics in the market due to my activity on the NPC Men's Physique scene and since I saw the chance to try a new product like Waterloss to potentially improve my final look prior to stage I had to give it a shot! Quick thanks to Prime Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to test it out!

One of the things that I really like about this supplement is that it's composed of just 3 ingredients! So you don't have to worry about any crazy ingredient lists where you have no idea what in the world you are taking but when it comes to the insane world of herbal medicine it can sometimes be the same way just because of the sheer variety of herbal plants there are and their infinite realm of characteristics so let's take a quick peak!

Equlsetum arvense extract: Also known more commonly as horsetail, this appears that be a fairly common and well-known herbal supplement for general health ranging from cancer prevention, immunity boosting, body detoxing (probably why it's used here), promoting hair care, and even treating diabetes! These are even just a few of the benefits that I've read about online but each of them should be taken with a grain of salt due to lack of clinical studies concerning many of these reports but due to its long history of usage I believe that it should be taken seriously as an effective supplement in some respects.
Phyllanthus amarus extract: Another somewhat commonly used herbal supplement that is typically used for liver health, diabetes, and hypertension through its diuretic qualities. It has shown to significantly reduce systolic blood pressure and increase urine and sodium output from usage with no harmful side effects noted.
Japonica: This herb has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve swelling and heat, and to enhance urination and promote detoxification.

In terms of taste I had the pleasure of testing out the pineapple flavor and I have to say that it really does taste excellent and hit the pineapple flavor right on the button. It also mixes very well and easily with no significant residue following a few good shakes and is dosed very well with a small 3g scooper. I personally couldn't ask for anything more from a product concerning this category, kudos to Prime Nutrition!

This is unfortunately where the product really puzzled me. After doing my research on the product prior to usage I was honestly nearly 100% sure that I'd fall in love with this product if it had any effectiveness and if anything I was afraid that it would have a "weak" diuretic effect but boy was I wrong. I started the product with a full scoop in the evening and approximately 20 minutes after ingesting a full serving I started to note an odd psychological feeling that I can only really relate to anxiety though I don't feel like that's quite the word, nonetheless it was highly unpleasant. I continued to have this feeling or was at least cognitively aware of it for about an hour 30 to 2 hours and within about 40 minutes I already started needing to urinate from its diuretic effects! This thing was super powerful and effective and I thought well maybe I'm just really sensitive to it so I decided to use half a scoop the following day. I proceeded to use the restroom more frequently throughout the night than usual and woke up pleasantly surprised the NEXT MORNING with a drier physique. I was very impressed with how effective it was working but after using it again the following morning even at half a scoop the "anxiety" feeling hit again and really didn't taper down much from the previous dosage. Due to fear of poor job performance due to the psychological effect from this supplement I decided to halt its use till the weekend to give it another go at half scoop dosages but even then I still had the anxiety problem. So I honestly have to say that this product from a diuretic standpoint just kicks ass BUT for some odd reason it gave me some psychological side effects that I honestly just can't bear to deal with for my own well-being.

I was able to find this product for $25 online and at 90 servings is actually an extremely good deal but as long as you are able to take it! Most diuretic supplements usually only have ~10 days worth of servings for around $15 for a 45 day supply at $25 seems like a pretty good deal but since I personally wasn't able to fully gauge this products effectiveness due to halting use from side effects I can't fully rate this product's value though I would rank it high from my experience MINUS the side effects which I believe would be a rare occurrence for the majority of users.

Side Effects

Yes! Unfortunately the side effects are what really tanked this product for me! I experienced fairly immediate psychological symptoms of anxiety-like feelings that lasted 1-2 hours and were severe enough that I had to halt usage of the product following ~7 servings spanned out over several weeks to give the product several re-tries.

Conclusion

Prime Nutrition created a diuretic product that appears to be super effective at what its meant to do! But unfortunately for me it also results in some psychological side effects that are just too severe for my comfort level and required me to stop its use. If you're a bodybuilding competitor or fitness model and are in the market for a new diuretic supplement I would actually recommend them to give Waterloss a try ONLY IF you are willing to accept potentially bad side effects. I do personally think that my poor experience with the product is a rare one and that the majority of users wouldn't experience what I have gone through but this is the point of SupplementReviews.com to educate you all on what you're taking and what could potentially happen with use of some products. So just be wary but if it works out for you then you'll have yourself a very potentially powerful diuretic supplement that will surely help get you more show ready than you already are! Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Universal for sending it out!
  March 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Similar To The Paks
  • Taste
  • General Health
  • Great Comprehensive Vitamin And Mineral Supplement
  • Some Ingredients Underdosed
  • Includes A Proprietary Blend
  • Mixes Poorly

Animal Pak is probably one of the most popular supplements of ALL TIME and I'm not just saying that. It has been around for as long as I can remember but it had one very major flaw and that was that not just anyone could throw down the ridiculous amount of pills that each serving laid out. I personally used it quite a few times wayyyy back about 10 years ago and felt like the amount of vitamins I was taking was possibly overkill and potentially wasted money but as I've gotten older and wiser with my nutritional needs I do believe that using a very comprehensive vitamin supplement can be an essential component to any serious lifter's supplement arsenal especially when you are in competition mode and need to ensure optimal amounts of each mineral and vitamin in your body at all times to keep the body's engine running at full throttle. I didn't even realize that Universal had made a powered version of their famous supplement when I saw it so I had to jump on board and see if it truly lives up to the Animal Pak name. Quick thanks to Universal for giving me the opportunity to try out Animal Pak Powder for review! Now lets see how it stacks up!

So the Animal Pak in general is probably one of the most comprehensive vitamin supplements available with regards to the ingredient list so I'll just have to ask for your forgiveness and decide not to type about every ingredient on there. Instead I think I'll actually compare the Animal Pak Powder to its predecessor, Animal Pak. Interestingly enough this formula is not an exact match to the original formula in terms of proportion of ingredients and even ingredients that it contains. It appears that for the most part that many of the ingredients in the Powder formula are slightly underdosed in comparison to the original Animal Pak and is lacking with information on dosing for certain more "important" ingredients like Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berry which aid in liver health. So if liver health is a big selling point for you with getting Animal Pak, maybe stick with the original formula unless you're willing to buy these things separately. Otherwise, the Animal Pak Powder is still an excellent assortment of pretty much every common mineral and vitamin you can think of and offers a one supplement to have'em all style so you don't have to worry so much about buying separate things.

As for the taste I had the chance to try out the Orange flavor, which I actually believe is the only one available. The only way that I can really describe it is a slightly bland Tang, which I'm sure many of you can relate with in terms of taste and I must say that it's really pretty tasty considering what it is! Animal Pak Powder however does not mix very well at all and I always needed to add water after chugging my initial mixture to re-wash it all down to make sure I get every little bit. The dosing is fairly simple with the use of a standard pre-workout sized scooper that somehow magically fits the crazy amount of pills into powdered form. Overall it tastes pretty good but just make sure to give it an extra rinse cycle before throwing it into the sink.

It's pretty hard to really say anything feasible in terms of effectiveness for a vitamin supplement since it doesn't have any immediate effects from its usage and rather gives you peace of mind that all nutrients and minerals are accounted for in your diet.

I looked around the web and was able to find Animal Pak Powder for approximately $35, which pits it at 80 cents per scoop or $1.60 for each 2 scoop serving depending on how you use it. I personally used it on a 1 scoop/day basis which I think will be able to fit most gym enthusiasts budgets but I can see the need for using it twice for larger individuals or athletes. It's just slightly more expensive that the original Animal Pak pill bags that also have the same amount of servings and considering the big jump in convenience by having it powdered I would definitely give a thumbs up on the value especially for individuals that despise pills.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects while using Animal Pak Powder.

Conclusion

I honestly can't believe that it took this long for Universal to finally release their most popular product in powdered form considering the fact that the large number of pills was likely the biggest negative for consumers on picking the product up! Either way they did finally make it and it's actually pretty tasty and offers ALMOST the same formula as the original with the exception for a few ingredients and slightly reduced overall dosing. It's still essentially the same great product that we've all come to love from Universal but now in a much more convenient and tasty form! For those that really don't mind swallowing a bag full of pills I'd recommend to stick with the good'ol reliable original Animal Pak but for anyone that has steered clear of Animal Pak before due to the quantity of pill swallowing it requires.. well it's finally your time to see what all the fuss has been about! Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Tim Muriello for sending it out!
  January 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Stim-Heavy
  • Improves Focus
  • Fair Value
  • Lacks Popular PWO Ingredients
  • Stim-Heavy

Wow, Spazmatic's creator Tim Muriello is one interesting dude, the fact that he signed the top of my preworkout tub was a pretty cool touch but when I dug around his website to see what his products were all about I became much more interested in his approach to fitness nutrition. Lets just say that the guy sells gummy frogs infused with CBD Oil and leucine to improve post-workout recovery...yes you heard right haha. I honestly love that because it's pretty blatantly obvious that this guy is not taking the normal path for supplement creators and wants to bring innovation to the whole scene, so I had to absolutely get on board to test out Spazmatic and see if his pre-workout would be as intriguing. Quick thanks to Tim Muriello for working with SupplementReviews.com and giving me the opportunity to try out his flagship preworkout! Lets see how Spazmatic stacks up to the competition!

Boasting a fairly straight forward ingredient label I do notice a couple of things that catch my eye in particular when compared to other preworkouts. Firstly, he included a 40mg dose of Niacin that I have personally found to be an extremely effective drug at reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels while offering what I felt was a great pump..but this did not occur until I jacked up my dosage beyond 250mg. I'm personally not sure how effective a 40mg dose would effect the average individual since a majority of the clinical studies that were performed on niacin are based on much higher dosing. Spazmatic also uses some interesting stimulants like Eria Jarensis Extract (N-Phenylethyl Dimethylanime Citrate) which is a similar derivative to much better known ingredients like DMAA and AMP Citrate that have unfortunately gone down the banned ingredient list due to misuse by other gym rats, but Eria Jarensis Extract is an effective substitute and it is well dosed at 175mg. The 400mg caffeine dose could prove to be a little too intense for most individuals but has become more of a norm in the heavier stim-based preworkouts with Mr. Hyde coming to mind. The 4.5g serving of L-Citrulline dose is also a pretty nice touch and offers great workout pumps. I'm personally surprised to not see other additions like beta-alanine or creatine in this product but I guess it wasn't in Tim's vision of the perfect preworkout. Overall it's a fairly standard preworkout formula with a couple interesting add-on but with the exclusion of a few traditional ingredients. And I must give Tim a pat on the back for making sure there are zero proprietary blends in this product...woohoo!

I had the chance to try out the Strawberry Frozen Fruit Bar flavor which I honestly thought was watermelon for half the servings I used until I looked at the front label. It does taste absolutely phenomenal with a great fruity flavor without being too sweet or tart and it even has what I can only describe as a clean and smooth flavor. I still think that maybe his other flavor that's available which is watermelon was accidentally loaded into this container but either way it does taste great. It mixes extremely well with minimal residue after a few good shakes and it uses the traditional small concentrated preworkout scooper that is easy to around for any water bottle.

I typically use my preworkout supplement approximately 15 minutes prior to getting onto the gym floor to give the preworkout enough time to really start peaking by the time I hit the weights. I do have to admit that it was kind of weird not getting the instant tingles on my lips after throwing down a serving of Spazmatic but the high stimulant dosing is a trade-off that I'd prefer anyways. By the time I got on the gym floor I nearly always had that euphoric desire to just start lifting and get started which I personally love. It gives me an almost instant huge boost in motivation and focus that lasts the majority of my hour and a half workout session. The pumps and vascularity I had from Spazmatic wasn't anything to really go crazy about but it was what I would consider above average but I guess I just had higher expectations on Spazmatic. I must also say that the inclusion of the 2g dose of Taurine was a nice touch and kept any painful cramping from occurring during the entire time I used Spazmatic and I can say that I experienced not one muscle cramp while using this preworkout when I typically experience them once a week on the gym floor. Spazmatic is a slightly above average preworkout with a great stimulant-heavy base which is what I personally prefer when using preworkouts.

I looked around the web and found Spazmatic at the company website for $37, which pits us a just north of $1 per serving. Considering the ingredient profile and dosing in comparison to other products I believe that it's a fair price to pay for what you get for but nothing that seems like a spectacular deal.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no side effects while using Spazmatic and felt minimal incidence of crashing following usage.

Conclusion

Tim Muriello seems like a pretty cool dude but I just wish that he went a little more out of the box with Spazmatic concerning its ingredient profile. It's not a bad product by any means but a product called Spazmatic with a funky hyponotic label should result in a product that is little more....different, or at least that's what I was hoping for. Spazmatic though is a great preworkout choice for individuals that enjoy a stim-heavy preworkout product so I would have to advise caffeine sensitive gym rats to take great caution because the 400mg dose is no joke. Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
  January 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Taste
  • Mixes Well
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Great Pumps
  • Increased Exercise Endurance
  • Not For Stim-Heavy Individuals
  • Proprietary Blends

Pre-workouts have truly become the most competitive category in the supplement industry due to peoples' now incessant need for them to jump start and add insane focus and intensity to our exercise routines. Due to the amount of competitors in this category it has spawn a wide-array of varying products that range from non-stim, stim-heavy, pump, focus, electrolyte, and many more characteristics to enhance our workout experiences. Millennium Sport Technologies has appeared to have made a product that encompasses an extremely well-rounded jack of all trades preworkout with potentially excellent ingredient dosing, so I had to give it a try and see if it can truly pull itself apart for the sea of competition. Quick thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for giving me the opportunity to try out Elite RagNOrok! Now lets see how it stacks up!

Since Elite RagNOrok contains quite a few ingredients and I can't really give information on every single one due to the crazy length that this review would be, I'm going to focus on some primary ingredients that I feel are most important and unique to this product. Unfortunately RagNOrok utilizes a lot of proprietary blends so the actual doses of each ingredient aren't truly known which is a bummer because the spectrum of ingredients is really amazing and the fact that it uses blends really does kinda keep this product from really shining.

Beta-Alanine (2g): Oddly enough they gave the dosing for beta-alanine, which has quite possibly become one of the most commonly seen ingredients in any preworkout but for good reason! Beta alanine is very helpful at reducing acidity levels within our muscle tissue to prolong the inevitable lactic acid burn, allowing us to pump out a couple extra repetitions before forfeiting to the excruciating burn. It should also be worth noting that the dose is significantly lower than the normal 3.2g that we tend to see in most products today.

Agmatine Sulfate: Another extremely popular preworkout ingredient that has become the ying to citrulline malate's yang in terms of "pump". Agmatine is an extremely effective nitric oxide precursor that assists in providing us with those skin bursting muscle pumps that we love oh so much.

Lytening Jolt (Blend) (700mg): Appears to be an electrolyte replenishing blend to ensure that our muscles are being activated at optimal potential and help us from being on the short end of muscle cramps, always a huge plus for a preworkout supplement.

Combat Creatine Elite: A combination of 3 different creatine products to potentially improve overall creatine absorption in the body. I honestly don't know why not every preworkout supplement doesn't include creatine, it's the most researched over-the-counter bodybuilding supplement with very well backed up benefits and it's an overall cheap ingredient! I know that the different forms offered in RagNOrok are a bit pricier than the common monohydrate so I gotta give the company props for going the extra mile on that.

Cordyceps sinensis: A somewhat popular herbal mushroom that has claimed to have a plethora of health benefits including increasing oxygen uptake, detoxing the body, preventing cancer, and improving the immune system! There isn't currently much in terms of scientific research to really justify these claims as of yet but it does appear to be a widely used Chinese herbal cure that has been used for hundreds of years but we should still take claims with a grain of salt for the time being.

AstraGin (50mg): AstraGin is a fairly new supplement that works by improving the absorption efficiency of the rest of the ingredients in the supplement. It's really become an insanely popular pre-workout ingredient in almost record time considering that about a year ago barely anyone has heard of it and now it's in a ton of products!

I was about to test out the grape flavor of RagNOrok and I'm gonna be fairly biased here because I absolutely LOVE grape flavored supplements. So I thought RagNOrok was flavored very well, not too sweet nor too tart for my tastes. It also mixed extremely well recommended 4-16 oz of water which is actually rather rare considering the 4oz water mix but it goes down nice and smooth with minimal leftovers. The dosing scooper is just slightly larger than your average concentrated preworkout scooper and is pretty much compatible with any water bottle you plan to use it with. Overall, Millennium Sport Technologies did an excellent job creating a tasty preworkout that going down smooth and mixes super well! Kudos!

I typically take my preworkout drink about 15 minutes prior to hitting the gym floor in the parking lot to give me just enough time to get to the weights before the preworkout ingredients hit too hard. I must say that the stimulate side of RagNOrok is fairly mild in comparison to most other preworkouts which actually surprised me considering how packed that back label was with ingredients. This is another reason why having proprietary blends is annoying, because you don't really know exactly how much of certain ingredients you're getting to it's much tougher to get an accurate estimate on just how it's gonna affect you once you take it. The pump side of RagNOrok is excellent however and gave me excellent skin bursting muscle pumps that lasted well past my hour and a half workout sessions. I also noticed significantly improved endurance with most of my workouts, so I would be able to workout for my usual duration and not feel so fatigued by the end which was definitely a pleasant surprise. I can also say that I personally had zero incidences of cramping while on RagNOrok which can likely be attributed to the taurine and electrolyte blends. Overall I think that RagNOrok is a well-rounded supplement with a bit of a mask on keeping us from knowing EXACTLY what's in it but since I'm personally a stim-head it's not quite my cup of tea.

I looked around the internet and was able to find RagNOrok for a very reasonable $35, pitting it at about $1.17 per serving. Considering the full spectrum of ingredients it utilizes I think that this price is most definitely worth its asking price, just make sure not to go through the company's website which sells it for a whooping $75!

Side Effects

I experienced no significant side effects while using RagNOrok.

Conclusion

Elite RagNOrok is what I would consider a jack-of-all-trades kind of preworkout, it has a little bit of everything with maybe a slightly higher edge on the pump category. It's an excellently well-rounded preworkout that only really suffers from its mystery proprietary blend label. For me personally I prefer a preworkout that is significantly more stim-heavy but for anyone that prefers a mod-stim preworkout and hates getting too jittery then this preworkout is definitely worth the price of admission! Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to wildflower for sending it out!
  January 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cool Looking Vape Pen
  • Relaxing And Calming Effect
  • May Reduce Incidence Of HeadachesMigraines
  • Great Introduction To CBD Use
  • Bit Too Expensive
  • Has A Weed Smoke Smell To It

The potential benefits of smoking marijuana have led to some majorly epic debates in the past between all types of individuals concerning its health benefits, some that absolutely swear by it and others that figure it's an excuse to get high but a rather convincing amount of research has come out that shows the potential benefits for certain individuals from marijuana and thankfully companies like Wildflower have been established to offer us the ability to reap the benefits of marijuana without having to experience the "high" or risk testing positive for drug testing. I've lived my life with relative constant fear of experiencing one of my debilitating migraines that totally ruin my day and when I saw research that looked at the potential for migraine reduction from CBD oil I had to at least give it a try! So I want to thank Wildflower for giving me the opportunity to test out their new CBD oil vaporizer, which is absolutely a first in my book to review anything like this so bear with me!

CBD Oil (150mg/vaporizer@ ~1mg/draw): CBD Oil (Cannabidiol) is an extracted substance from hemp plants with the psychoactive compount (THC) filtered out. By taking out the THC, people can utilize a pure form off CBD Oil to reap its benefits without the psychoactive effects that can either be a pro or a con for certain individuals. Studies have shown that ingestion of CBD oil can positively affect mood, sleep, appetite, hormone regulation, and pain and immune response though the research is still fairly new and could use additional studies to further clarify and bring greater understanding to its effects. The individual dosing for CBD Oil can greatly vary between individuals and the purpose for using the substance (using it for seizure reduction will require enormously greater dosing while using it for pain, anxiety reduction and general immune system health typically requires smaller doses within theh 1-3mg range, which is what I used it at generally).

I've been a pretty avid user of vapor pens since their release years ago and Wildflower dose a pretty good job at creating a disposable vaporizer concerning its production of vapor. The vapor itself definitely has a pot-like odor to it so be ready to explain to family and friends if they get a whiff of this stuff. It's also dosed at 1mg/draw so it takes no more than 20 seconds to get my 3 draws before I toss it back into my drawer. I typically used it in the morning prior to work to help reduce stress.

I noticed effects of the CBD oil's stress/anxiety relieving effects fairly quickly the first few times I used the vaporizer. It's kind of hard to explain the feeling but it makes you calmer and more alert at the same time. I noticed however that the effects of the vaporizer would diminish over the following weeks of usage and required usually an increased dose to acquire the same response so tolerance build-up appears to be a factor for CBD oil. I would also like to note that I originally decided to try this product out to reduce the occurrence of migraines that I usually get once a month and I can happily say that I experienced zero migraines during the time period of using this product though I can't be 100% sure that it stopped my migraines from occurring it is wholly possible. During the 30 days that I used the vaporizer I used anywhere between 2-5 draws per day during the morning and experienced a noticeable reduction in anxiety for at least 3 hours following use.

I scoured the internet to find out exactly how much CBD oil is typically worth and I was able to find it for about $.02/mg and if you factor that into the price of this product it has about $30 of CBD oil in a $60 package but the inclusion of a fully usable vapor system to utilize the substance must be factored in. I do still think it's a pricey product to pay for on a regular basis, I absolutely think that this is a great way to introduce an individual to CBD oil to see if the product itself is for them or not.

Side Effects

I experienced no significant side effects from using this CBD Vaporizer other than paranoia of people smelling that marijuana like odor from the product that didn't actually stick to any of my clothing.

Conclusion

Wildflower has in my eyes done a great thing by making the potential health benefits from CBD oil available for individuals that prefer to avoid the psychoactive effects from using marijuana into an easy to use vaporizer e-cigarette. Its has an ever-growing amount of research to back up its claims and should at least be given a try by anyone who is curious to its effects because it really is an interesting ingredient in its own right. I think that this CBD Vaporizer offers an excellent introduction if someone wants to continue using CBD oil or not without breaking the bank though buying one of these e-cigarettes on a regular basis would be pretty pricey I would recommend an individual setup a re-fillable vaporizer and buy the oil separately if they are considering long term use. I may give CBD oil another go in the future but it's just a little pricey for my wallet at the very moment. Cheers Fellas!