Wade419

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 8 years, and was last online 1 week ago

Reviews by Wade419

Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
  October 4, 2018

• Headaches
  • Not Enough Clinical Research
  • Slightly Pricey
---Quick Summary---
Boasting a rather interesting ingredient profile to offer a revolutionary natural testosterone booster to the supplement industry, Magnitropin offers a quality product that has clearly improved my overall performance in the gym concerning pretty much all aspects (strength, endurance, body fat, muscle mass) which can only point to improved overall testosterone levels. I'd have to honestly say that of all the natural testosterone boosters I've ever used, this one is quite frankly the most effective!

---Introduction---
The basic ingredient profile of testosterone booster...
---Quick Summary---

---Introduction---
The basic ingredient profile of testosterone booster generally revolves around a couple primary supplements that typically only have any significant effect to the elderly population, so I usually stray away from this supplement category due to little supporting clinical research, though when I saw the unusual ingredient profile of Magnitropin I figured it would be worth a try to see if it would offer any different from the plethora of test boosters I've used in the past with little to no results. So let's see if there herbally-infused booster can stack up to what I would consider fairly weak competition!

---Ingredient Profile---
1.45g PAEDERIA FOETIDA EXTRACT: Paederia foetida is a herb that is primarily used in Chinese medicine. Preliminary clinical research has shown Paederia foetida to boost testosterone levels of rats and that the testosterone-boosting effect is significant enough to stimulate lean muscle gain and to enhance sexual activity.

300mg CISTANCHE DESERTICOLA EXTRACT: Cistanche is yet another herb that has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine for many years. The belief is that cistanche counteracts the effects of aging, improves sexual arousal, and improves overall cognitive function. Clinical research on this herb is still fairly lacking and requires substantially more vast research to fully back any claims.

300mg GENTIANA LUTEA EXTRACT: Gentiana lutea extract has been shown to improve digestion while stimulating appetite to improve overall muscle gain and metabolism.

102mg EPICATECHIN: Epicatechin is a more recent supplement ingredient that has been garnering quite a bit of steam as of late for its performance enhancing abilities, improvement of muscle growth, increased insulin sensitivity and regulating blood sugar levels. Unfortunately it is a fairly expensive ingredient and is likely one of the main culprits for the higher product value of Magnitropin.

7.5mg BIOPERINE BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT: BioPerine is a patented extract obtained from black pepper that is used to improve absorption of nutrients and other supplements to enhance the overall product!

---Taste/Mixability/Dosing---
I initially started using Magnitropin at 3 pills in the morning and 3 pills in the evening but within the initially days I noticed that I was getting odd headaches at night so after skipping my evening dose of Magnitropin the headaches immediately ceased. I did continue to used Magnitropin at 3 pills in the morning for the duration of the bottle.

---Effectiveness---
Since my cycle of Magnitropin utilized only half of the recommended dosage I was on the product for nearly 2 months. Within that time I noticed a slow gradual increase in skeletal muscle mass and decrease in overall bodyfat that was confirmed using an InBody Scanning System. The results were fairly consistent due to weekly measurements and following the use of Magnitropin I was able to increase overall muscle mass by 2 lbs, while reducing bodyfat by 3 lbs with an overall loss of about 1lb. I personally have never noticed any significant muscle or fat changes from taking testosterone boosters in the past so this was a pleasant surprise! I didn't notice any significant difference during my actual workouts concerning pump or anything but daily measurements don't lie so there was definitely something occurring which I'd like to believe was an increase in testosterone production resulting in the changes seen to my muscle mass and bodyfat.

---Value---
I looked around the internet and was able to find Magnitropin for $55 on Amazon, which sounds a little pricey for an average supplement but considering the results that I saw from its use, I do personally believe it's worth the price of admission! Especially since it lasted 2 whole months due to my modified dosing

---Side Effects---
I personally experienced headaches with using a second evening dose of Magnitropin that was absent immediately after ceasing my evening dose.

---Conclusion---
I've always been iffy with recommending testosterone boosters due to the miniscule improvement that I tend to see from its use but Magnitropin definitely contains some sort of special ingredient blend that more effectively increases testosterone level in comparison to its competitors and it's likely due to its use of certain chinese herbal medicine that have not been seen in any previous supplements to my knowledge prior to Magnitropin. I'm sure that other companies will likely hop on the bandwagon and copy Magnitropin's ingredient profile but that's just cause the stuff seems to work! And work fairly well at that! If you've ever been interested in the potential benefits of a testosterone booster then look no further because Magnitropin will likely impress you as long as you're willing to shell out the cash. Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Ghost for sending it out!
  August 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Transparent Profile
  • Amazing Taste
  • Great Profile
  • Improves Muscular Endurance
  • Most Ingredients Are Well-Dosed
  • Expensive For A Creatine-Based Supplement
  • Inclusion Of Expensive Ingredients With Little Research

Ghost SIZE is a great creatine-based product that helps boost fitness performance with other well-studied ingredients to create a fairly effective supplement. The main problem I personally have with it though is that it's quite expensive for a mainly creatine-based item when I'd personally just buy good 'ol creatine hydrochloride or monohydrate and leave the other ingredients to my preworkouts or pump supplements to minimize overall spending on supplement stacks. I do however love the inclusion of epicatechin and AstraGin but it's just not quite enough for me to fork over for the bill!

Ghost has really made a huge splash onto the supplement industry over the past year and for good reason! Utilizing aggressive product marketing, well-dosed ingredients and a really snazzy overall product style have helped this company really rise up to be one of the big contenders in the supplement game. When I saw the opportunity to give their flagship creatine product a try I had to hop on board. Lets see how SIZE stacks up!

Creatine Monohydrate (2.5g)
Creatine Hydrochloride (2.5g): Well since this is mainly a creatine-based supplement I find it fitting to have a quick little explanation on what creatine is exactly and why people use it to enhance fitness! When we hit the gym or use any muscle activity for that matter our bodies use a source of energy produces by the breakdown of a molecule called ATP. When this reaction occurs ATP breaks down into ADP plus a floating phosphate molecule while creating energy that we are able to utilize. Creatine can bind to this already used floating phosphate molecule to turn into creatine phosphate which the body is able to quickly utilize similarly to ATP to create yet another energy source that is actually greater and more prioritized in comparison to ATP. SooOoo essentially creatine helps us recycle used up energy sources. It's literally free energy! So why wouldn't everyone jump on board the creatine band wagon considering how insanely cost affordable it is? I wish I knew the answer to that one, probably because people are still in the belief that creatine is potentially "bad" for you or that is just causes more water retention. Now let me say this... our muscles are composed of 99% water and getting more water into our muscle cells is really only a benefit to its performance and our overall look and pump so this whole water retention thing is ridiculous in my honest opinion. Anyways yeah, I'm a huge supporter of creatine and have been on the stuff for like 8 years straight with no significant side effects other than stomach aches from the olden days of creatine loading which no one performs anymore anyways.

Beta-Alanine (2g): Super popular supplement that acts as a pH buffer to delay onset of lactic acid build-up to improve our muscular endurance while working out. It appears underdosed since more products have over 3g but since it's in a creatine-based supplement I guess this would just be a plus to help improve the beta-alanine source you're likely already getting from a pre-workout.

Epicatechin 90% (200mg): Epicatechin is a somewhat new supplement that is primarily found in dark chocolate. It doesn't have a whole lot of clinical studies regarding its effectiveness but it has been shown to reduce myostatin, which is the main physiological mechanism that our bodies use to regulate muscle mass and keep us from getting too huge.... unfortunately. The studies used doses around 150mg so it's interesting that Size went with a 200mg dose. Not to also mention that this stuff is pretty expensive and is likely the reason that this product costs so much for a creatine-based supplement.

AstraGin (50mg): New up and coming ingredient that has been used in plenty supplements lately to improve absorption significantly. Now who wouldn't want that?

I had the pleasure of trying out the Sour Watermelon "Warheads" flavor and though most people might be skeptical on how accurate they'd be able to create this exact flavor but let me tell you that they hit this one right on the money. I used to eat warheads all the time in my younger years and this flavor takes me back just not as sour as the original which is probably for the best. It mixes very well with minimal residue leftover after a couple shakes with the recommended 8oz of water and it's dosed easily with a pre-workout sized scooper for pretty much any water bottle. It's also worth noting that Ghost places their scooper on the upper lip of all their Size tubs so there's no need to search around when popping open a new bottle which might not sound like much but is really a god send.

I typically mixed Size with my daily preworkout product about 20 minutes prior to hitting the gym floor and though it's hard to objectively note the effects of a creatine-based supplement I did in fact feel a difference with the preworkout from adding the scoop of Size. It may have been from the added dose of beta-alanine or maybe the AstraGin helped with absorbing ingredients from the preworkout as well but it definitely had an intensifying effect to the preworkout. I didn't notice any significant change in weight over the 30 day cycle though I have been using creatine monohydrate for 8+ years and I didn't see any significant increases in overall weight but I knew that the product was doing its job by improving my daily workouts and maintaining my current skeletal muscle.

Priced at a fairly high $40 per 30 serving tubs, each serving will run you about $1.33 which is actually kind of astronomical for a creatine-based supplement but once you put into account the ingredient profile and its inclusion of epicatechin the pricepoint makes a little more sense. I still think it's a bit pricey though and they should have decided to place an expensive ingredient like epicatechin in another product to make Size a more affordable overall supplement.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects from using Size.

Conclusion

Ghost is really doing a great job of getting the spotlight on the supplement scene with its awesome product styling and good ingredient profiles and the same can be said for Size! Unfortunately I feel like they went a little too big with Size and should have done without the epicatechin to make it significantly less pricey and maybe added it to their pre-workout Legend to boost its effectiveness there since I feel like that swap would make a little more sense overall. Either way Size is a great product with awesome flavor that is sure to be a big hit for fitness enthusiasts but it's just a little too far out of my price range for the category that it's trying to occupy. Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  August 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incresed Focus
  • Increased Hydration
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Clinical Dosing
  • Strong Flavor
  • Leftover Residue
  • Pricey As An Add-on

Big Noise has a great ingredient profile that boasts high quality supplements that are all geared towards improving vascularity and overall blood flow with fairly reputable clinical studies to back up its claims! It's made by a company that has an excellent track record at an honest price so if you're in the market to either add a little "umph" to your preworkout or are a total stim-sensitive gym rat then look no further!

RedCon1 has literally taken the supplement industry by storm over the past year with products slowly growing into just about every nook and cranny the supplement world has to offer in terms of categories so it's no surprise that they decided to create a pump/non-stim preworkout supplement like Big Noise. Since this product has literally been creating "big noise" as of late I had to give it a go and see if it lives up to some of the other high-quality products that RedCon1 has become quite known for. Let's see how Big Noise stacks up!

Glycerol Monosterate (3g): Also known by HydroMax in many products, though this is not technically HydroMax since it's likely a generic form of glycerol monosterate with a lower absorption percentage compared to HydroMax. Glycerol Monosterate is a supplement that I feel should be the backbone and foundation of any good "pump" product because it literally works to maximize water absorption into muscle cells to provide optimal hydration and skin busting pumps that fuel our motivation and drive within the gym. It's dosed fairly well too especially compared to other supplements that like 1MR Vortex that specifically highlight it as a main ingredient with a significantly lower dosage! Props to RedCon1 for keeping dosing high.
Astragalus Membranaceus Root (1g): A somewhat new ingredient that has been seen popping into just about anything and it's because Astragalus or AstraGin for most, helps to enhance the effects of most workout supplements to provide a much more potent and effective overall product.
Agmatine Sulfate (1g): Becoming one of the most common "pump" ingredients next to citrulline malate, Agmatine is one of the few products that actually has some significant clinical research studies to confirm it's effectiveness at providing vasodilation and improved bloodflow to the musculoskeletal system during a workout and Big Noise also contains the clinical dosage of 1g!
Huperzine A (200mcg): Huperzine is currently used in medicine as a supplement to help treat Alzheimer's Disease due to it's cognitive enhancing capabilities, which would likely categorize it as a nootropic. The combination of nootropics in pump/pre-workout supplements goes kind of hand-in-hand though since it really enhancing a stim-like focus without actually providing any real stimulants to your supplement stack!

I had the pleasure of testing out the Sour Gummy Bear flavor for Big Noise and I must say that it also includes "big flavor". They hit the flavor profile very well if a sour gummy bear is to your liking but you may want to add additional water to your shaker in excess of the recommended 4-6oz to diffuse out the taste since it may actually be a bit too sour for a majority of people's liking. It mixes fairly well but due to the inclusion of glycerol monosterate it seems that it frequently leaves some residue that requires additional flushing to finish off. It's dosed with a regular sized pre-workout scooper and is easily setup for anyone with a regular sized water bottle.

For the first week I used Big Noise I used it solely by itself to test its effectiveness as a sole pre-workout product and I must say that for a non-stimulant product it does very well. It provided great pumps and even gave me some focus that I swear would be from a caffeine source but is likely from the Huperzine A. I never had to the dose the product with more than 1 scoop to get optimal pump during my workouts and I was very satisfied with its overall effectiveness as a stand-alone product. Now.... as a booster product to enhance a pre-workout.. it's on a whole other level to be honest. Everything is pretty much magnified if used with a decent pre-workout product to the point that you really wonder if your wasting a lot of product since you're likely maxed out on "pump" if that's even possible haha. I personally enjoyed using it as a booster to my pre-workout but would likely not pay for it at full price to be used as such since it's around the same price as a pre-workout to begin with and any preworkout beyond $1.25 per scoop is usually a little too rich for my blood. Though I must say that it is very effective when taken as an add-on.

I was able to find a tub of Big Noise on Amazon for about $28 which would calculate to just south of $1 for each serving. As a stand-alone product this is a great price but if you plan on using it as an add-on then it's a bit pricey. Either way you are definitely getting what you pay for from the product's ingredient profile.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects from using Big Noise.

Conclusion

All in all, Big Noise is an awesome choice for anyone looking for a non-stim preworkout product. It has an excellent ingredient profile that utilizes clinical dosing down the line and is fairly affordable for the average consumer! Though if you plan on using it as an add-on, you'll like be looking at around $60 for a pre-workout/booster stack which is fairly pricey BUT is still extremely effective. If you have the extra money to blow and want to try something really premium for once then by all means give it a go and use Big Noise as an add-on supplement but to consistent pay for it is a big of a steep price for me personally and since I absolutely love stimulant heavy pre-workouts I don't think this stack is gonna be one in my future. Overall, great product from an awesome up and coming company! Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
  July 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Alertness
  • No Need For Morning Coffee
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Improves WorkStudy Performance
  • Long Term Effects
  • Better Mood
  • Better Focus
  • Some Ingredients Underdosed

Transmit is a great nootropic product at a reasonable price. It includes a well-rounded and effective assortment of clinically proven ingredients at adequate dosages to really benefit your mental performance however you decide to utilize it. I personally used it to boost my mind during my home health physical therapy visits, which was able to significantly improve my mood, focus and confidence with performing patient treatments for several hours post-ingestion. For an individual that tends to feel slightly cloud headed and/or sluggish throughout the day I think that a nootropic like Transmit would be a great product to test out and at just over $1 a serving you don't really have a whole lot to lose but plenty to potentially gain!

The nootropic category of supplements is probably one of the newer niches of fitness products that have recently really expanded. Nootropics are typically classified as a supplement that helps improve cognitive function and are highly geared towards improving mental focus that can be used for not only fitness applications but also to improve overall performance at work, as I've been recently doing. So when I saw that Outbreak Nutrition created a new nootropic line product with Transmit I had to give it a whirl! So let's see how it stacks up!

Alpha GPC (50% Concentration) (200mg->100mg): Alpha GPC is actually one of the more promising cognitive enhancing supplements on the market. It's shown to not only improve with cognitive decline in the general population but has also proven beneficial in the Alzheimer's Disease population and has shown to even improve power output by up to 14% in clinical trials, unfortunately these studies used doses of approximately 300mg which is still 300% more than the doses provided in Transmit.
Caffeine (200mg): Caffeine is pretty much the ultimate go-to pick me up supplement so it's not surprising at all that it's included in Transmit, just be careful if you plan on using Transmit around the time of your workout in case you end up stacking it with a pre-workout, since you don't wanna go overboard of the caffeine intake.
Phosphatidylserine 20% (200mg): Phosphatidylserine has actually been around the supplement market for a while but has been generally unused due to its pricey nature. It has shown to improve mental cognition, reduce stress levels and reduce cortisol production.
Citicoline (125mg): Yet another cognitive enhancing supplement that has shown to improve attention, reduce cognitive decline and lower blood pressure levels from current clinical findings.
No Use of Proprietary Blends! Fully Disclosed!

Transmit uses a dose of 3 pills for each serving making taste and mixability an irrelevant rating. The dosing on the otherhand should be no problem for the average fitness enthusiast since the pills aren't overly large and go down quite easily.

I typically used Transmit with breakfast the in the morning just prior to leaving for work. It quickly gave me a mild caffeine buzz that I'm generally used to from my morning cup of coffee followed but an odd sensation of just being overall happier, focused and ready to take on the day. It's really a hard sensation feeling to describe but it did give me these feelings for about 3-4 hours during my workday and slowly tapered off to the point that I just couldn't wait to be done with work and take a needed nap. It really did clear my mind though whenever I used Transmit and made me more confident in my abilities as a physical therapist while I felt the effects. I did notice a slight reduction in overall effectiveness over time from potential build-up of supplemental tolerance but it was always fairly effective.

I scoured the internet and was able to find Transmit on sale for $37/bottle, which pits it a bit north of $1 per serving. Considering how well rounded the ingredient list is (even though it does fall short on most clinical dosing), it did offer significant improvement in my overall ability to perform work-related tasks.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects while using Transmit.

Conclusion

Outbreak Nutrition just keeps pumping out new supplement products to expand its reaches into the fitness world with its recent expansion crossing over into the nootropic realm with Transmit. I do have to say that it's an overall good product with a great ingredient profile that utilizes supplements are have significant clinical study findings for effectiveness BUT is typically underdosed to the clinical studies. Regardless, I did notice significant benefits from its use over the 30 day period and would highly recommend anyone that's curious about delving into the nootropic realm to consider giving Transmit a go because I think it's a fairly well-rounded nootropic to give a pretty good introduction on what the category is really all about. It's also a great option for people that want to do away with that morning cup of coffee to potential save your teeth from an inevitable staining cause this was probably my greatest motivation to using Transmit. Good product from a good company. Nuff said! Cheer Fellas!

Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  June 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Deeper Sleep
  • Widely Available
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Artificial Colors
  • Vivid Dreams
  • May Be Pricey For Some
  • Poor Clinical Research On Herbal Ingredients

Amnes1a is quite oddly named so considering that it causes you to have significantly more vivid and easy to remember dreams upon waking. Though I thought the product itself was effective at improving my overall sleep quality, I personally felt like the improvement on sleep was just slightly better in comparison to using melatonin by itself which would save you a significant amount of money if you decided to go with the later. There currently isn't a whole lot of good clinical research on the effects of the herbal ingredients included in Amnes1a, so it's hard to really put an objective finger on its effectiveness from a scientific standpoint, thought the current studies do suggest characteristics of the ingredients that would enhance overall sleep quality. If you're pretty new to the sleeping supplement scene then I'd have to suggest you at least give melatonin at 3mg a go for a bit and if you feel like you need a little bit more ZzzZ's then possibly give Amnes1a a try.

Having a good night's sleep is absolutely essential for any significant muscle gain and many people resort to using dietary supplements to enhance and maximize the little amount of sleep we can manage to get. I've been using the old-school ZMA and melatonin supplements for years but it's always nice to see new products get released to look for potential improvement, so when I saw the chance to hop on board with Amnes1a I had to see if I could potentially find a new groundbreaking supplement to enhance my ZzZz's better than the tried and true supplements many of us have come to use. Quick shout out to Olympus Labs for giving me the opportunity to try out Amnes1a! Lets see how it stacks up!

I have only added a handful of the ingredients on the label that I found to be of interest to save this review from becoming too long-winded.

Magnesium (133mg): Since our bodies require increased relaxation at night to initiate sleep, we are able to utilize minerals like magnesium which activate the parasympathetic system (responsible for keeping us calm and relaxed) to ease our minds into slumber, however most studies that utilized magnesium to improve sleep used dosages of around 225mg leaving the dose in Amnes1a significantly missing the clinical dosing.
Melatonin (3mg): The core ingredient and powerful sleeping aid of pretty much any sleep enhancing supplement. Melatonin help bring our minds into REM sleep for longer durations as well as normalize our wake cycle. It has been known to cause increased vivid dreaming which may prove to be too much for the inexperienced user but it's a pretty interesting experience.
KannaEase (25mg): Herbal ingredient extract that has shown to reduce anxiety, stress and improve overall mood.
Valeriana officinalis (450mg): Another herbal ingredient that has been shown to treat stress, anxiety in addition to blood pressure.
Dioscorea psuedojaponica (300mg): Wasn't able to find anything significant regarding findings for this ingredient other than that it is a Taiwanese yam.
L-Theanine (100mg): Has been shown to improve sleep quality especially when combined with melatonin in doses around 100-200mg.

Extra kudos though to Olympus Lab for not plaguing this product with any proprietary blends :]

Since it's a pretty standard capsule supplement there really is no taste nor mixability rating here. It is dosed at a daily 4 capsule serving which can be a little tough to throw down for individuals that really hate swallowing pills but otherwise it's a fairly convenient "pop it before bedtime" supplement.

I typically took Amnes1a about 20 minutes prior to hopping into bed and mixed it into my pre-slumber ritual that includes drinking a casein shake, brushing teeth, and re-hydrating. I personally didn't notice any added benefit with it initiating me to go to sleep but it definitely made a difference once you're in dream world. Contrary to the name of the product my dreams were so insanely vivid that I pretty much remembered nearly every moment of my dreams upon waking up, this could really be a good thing or a bad thing for individuals. I know that some people like to just sleep and wake up when little splotches of memory from their dreams the night before but when you remember a serious chunk of your dream it can get pretty unnerving especially if your dreams aren't so pleasant. The first time I took this supplement I almost thought I was transcended into Narnia for the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe if anyone remembers that, because I swear that weeks went by in my dreams only to wake up 8 hours later in my bed, not a totally calming feeling to be honest when I woke up from those. I do know that this is a common side effect of using melatonin however and since it appears to work synergistically with L-theanine I imagine that the effect is increased more-so. Other than that though I did wake up feeling more refreshed and ready to take the day head on but I honestly can say that it was only marginally better than when I just take a melatonin supplement alone which is leaps and bounds cheaper if you compare pricing. Overall, I do think the product works but I think a lot of the added herbal ingredients had minimal effect on my sleep quality from my personal opinion.

I looked around the internet and was able to find Amnes1a priced at $35 for the 120 capsule, 30 day serving bottle. At just north of $1 per serving I dont think this is a bad deal considering the blend of ingredients that you are getting but from my personal experience with it, I would just cut out the ingredients I thought were ineffective and just buy melatonin and L-theanine separately for a fraction of the price with a likely similar experience.

Side Effects

Other than very vivid dreams I didn't notice any significant side effects from using Amnes1a.

Conclusion

Amnes1a if a fairly new contender in the sleep supplement market and I do commend Olympus Labs for trying to formulate something new and innovative for consumers to utilize but unfortunately the product fell kind of short in my opinion. Though I do think they have some pretty good ingredients in this product, I feel like they are so few that it would be cheaper to purchase them separately for significantly less money and use them to create a cocktail that is similar in effectiveness. Again this is my personal opinion and view on the product though potentially other individuals may have much more positive effects from the herbal blend then I did. Like I said before, if you've been using sleeping supplements for a good while and the usual melatonin isn't quite doing it for you anymore and you're willing to throw a couple bucks down to try something slightly new and different I do believe that it's worth the price of admission for Amnes1a otherwise I'd have to suggest you sleep on this one. Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  May 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Maintains Muscle Mass
  • Great Profile
  • Uses Both BCAAEAA Blend
  • Fully Disclosed
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Reduces Cramping
  • Average Taste
  • May Be Expensive For Budget Minded Consumers

I'm most definitely not associated with NutraBio at all but man I really can only say positive things about this company from a supplement standpoint and their insanely high product standards and fully disclosed labeling for consumers. I mean seriously what else can you ask from an intra-workout supplement in my honest opinion because they really do offer you an amazing intra-workout blend that benefits user from all angles whether it's regarding electrolyte balance, amino acids (BCAA & EAA), recovery and even performance based ingredients to optimize ever workout to the fullest. They've even brought it up an extra notch with the release of their Naturals line-up that also gets rid of potential artificial coloring, flavoring and sweeteners! At a very modest $40 for 30 servings they are asking for an excellent product at an reasonable price that should be a must-buy for anyone but really budget minded fitness fanatics. NutraBio just seems to hit one home-run product after another and Intra-Blast Naturals follows suit.

For the past 5 years I can honestly say that nearly 100% of my serious workouts in the gym have utilized some form of intra-workout supplement that is typically centered around a BCAA amino acid profile to not only improve muscle synthesis but to also avoid muscle breakdown which we'll go over later in the ingredients category. NutraBio has made sure to use the traditional approach with some other very beneficial add-ons and I've had the pleasure of testing out their original formula so when I saw an opportunity to try out their Naturals line I had to give it a go! Lets see how this new Intra-Blast stacks up!

BCAA (2:1:1) 7.4g & EAA blend 2.6g: Since amino acids are truly the backbone to any legitimate intra-workout supplement I feel that I should take the liberty of explaining exactly why this has come to be. Amino acids are the most simplistic building blocks of protein, protein that we desperately need for our bodies to build muscle mass from our hard-earned workouts at the gym. Our body also requires different sources of fuel to be able to perform these exercises and very often will use different proportions of carbohydrates, fats, and protein (muscle) to be broken down and thus be converted into energy. In a perfect world our bodies would 100% utilize our fat stores during exercise but alas the world isn't perfect so we have to make due to potentially losing very small amounts of muscle during exercises to help fuels our workouts with the hope that the muscle that's synthesized during our recovery period outweighs muscle burned. Now this is where amino acids supplements come into play, by providing the body with the simple building blocks of protein (amino acids) the body will tend to use this instead of going through all the hassle of breaking down muscle tissue since the amino acids are readily available thus avoiding muscle catabolism! Now it's never this cut and dry but supplements with amino acids is sure to prove some positive benefit through these pathways. So there you go!

L-Glutamine (5g): Glutamine is probably one of the most old school supplements that have been the focus of many arguments regarding its effectiveness at assisting with muscle recovery post-workout. It has been shown to mildly improve muscle endurance when supplemented but other than that there isn't any truly concise information on it's effects. It does show significant improvement in individuals that are deficient in it but it's highly unlikely any individuals from the USA have any deficiency due to our average daily diet.

Electrolyte and Hydration Optimizer (Taurine, potassium, sodium, and magnesium) (2.8g): A great add-on blend of minerals that should be implemented in pretty much any performance supplement due to its potential to reduce cramping and optimize muscle activation. It's typically cheap but well worth the price for admission and I'm glad that NutraBio decided to throw these ingredients into the mix.

No proprietary blends what so ever and all clinically-dosed ingredients! Big kudos for NutraBio for maintaining an awesome non-disclosed business-consumer relationship. Take notes boys!

I had the opportunity to try out the Sweet Tea flavor and unfortunately this is probably the only area that this product suffers in comparison to its original formula mainly because they did away with all of the artificial flavoring and sweeteners I assume. The Sweet Tea has a much more citrus-y based flavor with a lot less sweetness but at the cost of a healthier overall product and that's one thing I'm personally willing to give up when it comes to supplements as long as it's not too far a stretch. It mixes very well with the suggested 16oz of water and uses a pretty large scooper that might not be so friendly to your average aquafina bottle.

Since Intra Blast is considered an intra-workout supplement I use it immediately when I start working out on the gym floor. It's hard to really feel the difference of taking amino acids other than the knowledge that they're doing their job but at least it does make the water taste a hell of a lot better! The inclusion of the other add-ons and minerals does aid with giving a little extra endurance and overall performance to my workouts and I can honestly say that I never once experienced any incidences of muscle cramping while using this product. I personally love this product and have very little negative to say about Intra Blast other than the average flavor profile and I'll likely be a consistent Intra-Blast customer for quite some time to come!

At $40 for a 30 serving tub I believe that you're definitely getting your money's worth in this intra-workout product in comparison to the other competition. It might be a bit more expensive than other options but you're getting a quality product and quality cost money. Not to mention that NutraBio has also included clinical doses of all ingredients with fully disclosed amounts for literally everything!

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects while using Intra Blast.

Conclusion

So NutraBio continues to do it again with yet another nearly perfect intra-workout product that has really only gotten better from a health standpoint by doing away with artificial flavoring and sweeteners in their Naturals line. They offer an extremely well-balanced product that optimizes workout performance from all the angles that any fitness fanatic could ask for in a intra-workout supplement and at a very reasonable price! Unfortunately budget minded consumers may need to stray away if north of $1 for an intra-workout supplement is a little to heavy but you are most definitely getting what you pay for in this product. I personally plan to continue using Intra-Blast long after this tub fades away because I know that I'm receiving a quality product from a company that most obviously care for its consumers. I just wish that this mindset was more visible in our current supplement universe. Cheers Fellas!

(SR paid for product; Muscle Elements did not participate)
  May 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Rough Crash
  • Decent Pumps
  • Includes Creatine
  • Awesome Ingredient Profile
  • Stim Heavy
  • Stim Heavy
  • May Be Pricey For Budget Consumers
  • Slightly Underdosed Ingredients

PreCreXS is a stim-heavy preworkout that really gives you the all-in-one package so you really don't need to worry about stacking any additional supplements to enhance its effects since it's already got great pump, stimulant, glucose replenishing and even electrolyte replenishing ingredients on top of a great creatine blend! It definitely hits hard but doesn't crash you out post-workout due to the great stimulant blend it utilizes. The overall price point is a very fair and affordable price for a high-quality product at around $38/tub of 30 servings which pits it just north of $1 per scoop. If you're a veteran pre-workout enthusiast that's starting to get bored of the usual popular blend then I'd say it'd be more than worth your money to give PreCreXS a whirl! I was personally not a huge fan of American Pop Bomb flavor at all but if flavor isn't the biggest factor on your investment and you really just care about the effect then you got yourself a winner!

The pre-workout supplement battle just seems to keep raging on with companies one-upping each other with dosing and all-around use of pump and stimulant ingredients and PreCreXS is no exception. When I originally saw the product label for PreCreXS I instantly knew that it was a must-try preworkout since I personally prefer stimulant heavy pre's and the awesome overall profile for pump, electrolyte replenishment and even glucose store replenishment just sealed the deal in my eyes. I'd like to give a quick shout out to SR.com for giving me the chance to try out Muscle Element's new preworkout creation a try! Now lets see how this stacks up to the competition!

Holy smokes there are a ton of ingredients in this pre-workout! For the sake of not typing up a crazy long ingredient profile I will list a few noteworthy ingredients down below but the full label picture will be available down below for you all to observe as well.

Cyclic Dextrix (5g) & Modified Glucose Polymers (5g): Added carbohydrates are starting to become a fairly common ingredient in many preworkout supplements nowadays and for very good reason. We always utilize a significant amount of our glucose stores during an intense workout sessions and requires some type of replenishment to keep these glucose stores from zeroing out and that's exactly what these guys do. They offer high metabolizing carbohydrate sources to quickly recover our glucose stores during lifts so you can keep pushing for more reps and sets without succumbing to fatigue and exhaustion!
Agmatine Sulfate (500mg): Agmatine sulfate is starting to really become the new OG on the pump side of the supplement market. It works as a strong precursor to nitric oxide production in a similar fashion to how citrulline malate works but with a significantly smaller dose. It's extremely common in preworkouts because of the skin-tearing pumps that it can provide and numerous clinical studies proving the effectiveness of the product can't be wrong. It is about half-dosed from the standard clinical dose of 1g in this supplement though.

Creatine HCL (1g) and Creatine Monohydrate (4g): If you're not already on the creatine bus by now then you must've been living under a rock because creatine is without a doubt the most studied supplement in the bodybuilding realm with an undeniable amount of research supporting its effects. I really dislike all "it's all water" critiques because it really does have seriously beneficial physiological effects. I personally like to call it the "turbocharger" of the supplement world because it literally utilizes ATP by-products (phosphate molecule) by attaching to them and being quickly utilized another energy source that's prioritized and even more powerful than an ATP reaction! Anyways.... get on it already...

Beta-Alanine (2g): Another unfortunately underdosed ingredient that typically gives users the face tingles but it actually does physiologically a lot more than that! Beta-alanine works by buffer pH levels to keep the muscles from going into an acidic state to prolong the build-up of the ever so pain lactic acid! So you can thank beta-alanine for those last rough couple repetitions you were able to crank out since they would have likely been a lot more painful without this guy!

Caffiene (370mg) and DiCaffeine Malate (70mg): No preworkout would even be considered a stim without this all-star supplement but unfortunately companies have resorted to just upping caffeine doses in their products to "improve" their effectiveness which can actually be quite dangerous and it's all really because caffeine is cheap as hell. This product stands at a pretty hefty 405mg of caffeine that is equivalent to nearly 2.5 white Monster cans and to be honestly anymore than that is just gonna result in significant health and cardiovascular issues. I think Muscle Elements could have pulled back a little on the caffeine dose since it's got so many other quality ingredients in PreCreXS to keep the product solid without putting more risk to its consumers.

Electrolyte Replenishing Blend w/ Sodium, magnesium and calcium (600mg): Just your normal blend of electrolytes and other elements to keep the musculoskeletal system functioning at optimal performance. Definitely helps with maintaining good muscle activation levels during workouts as well as preventing the occurrence of muscle cramping. It's a cheap add-on with great benefits that every pre-workout supplement would have implemented in its formula.

I had the "pleasure" of trying out the American Pop Bomb flavor which I can honestly say is one of the worst tasting pre-workout powders that I've ever had the misfortune to taste. There's just something very off-putting about this flavor, it's overly tart and sour with no fruity or tangy sweet flavor to really accompany it and it's just... well a poorly done flavoring job overall in my honest opinion. The good thing is that flavor is actually on the bottom of my priority list when it comes to supplements and overall effectiveness is #1. I'd probably eat dirt if I was convinced that I could benefit from it from a fitness standpoint. The dosing is pretty standard with a larger than the average preworkout scooper that seems like it's pretty free of any additional filler ingredients and works pretty well with your usual water bottle especially if you're good at finagling the plastic scooper with a pinch grip to better funnel it into a reservoir.

I typically take my preworkouts about 20 minutes prior to getting onto the gym floor to allow the formula to really take full effect so I can hit the weights running and PreCreXS definitely makes it happen in a good way. I'm usually pretty sensitive to beta alanine tingles but if I didn't see it listed on the ingredient profile I probably wouldn't even realize it was in there so people that generally don't like the tingles will likely take this as a plus. The stimulant and focus portions of PreCreXS will typically hit next and I do have to say that it really does amp you up really well for getting intense sets in to really push yourself to your limits. I found myself checking my pulse fairly frequently just to make sure I wasn't having palpitations or running over 200bpm cause this stuff had me going hard. The pump itself was fairly good especially if stacked with a somewhat carb-y meal about an hour prior to getting to the gym I've noticed. My pumps unfortunately didn't seem to last throughout my entire workouts and peaked at around 30 minutes in and faded pretty quick around the tail end of my hour and a half lift session. I personally loved the overall effectiveness of PreCreXS from an overall preworkout perspective since I'm very used to having to stack my preworkouts with other single ingredients to improve it, for instance creatine, citrulline malate, or beta alanine just to name a few that I've used for enhancing but there's really no need for any additions in PreCreXS. This product really does have you covered from all fronts.

I searched around the web and was able to consistently find PreCreXS for $39 at multiple online vendors and at 30 servings per tub you're looking at just north of $1 per serving which is actually extremely reasonable for a well-equipped ingredient profile like PreCreXS.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects from PreCreXS other than mild post-workout crashing that's really no where near as bad as other preworkouts.

Conclusion

Thankfully Muscle Elements were definitely on their game when they concocted PreCreXS, they utilized a great all-around composition for a preworkout that includes high stimulant, pump, focus and an included creatine blend. It's extremely easy to spend over $39 to stack any normal preworkout to even meet these criteria so why not just pick up PreCreXS and get everything you need from one quick scoop? It is a very stim heavy supplement however and should not be taken by any stimulant sensitive individuals but stim junkies (like myself) will be pleasantly satisfied in my honest opinion. If you're looking for a new all-in-one stim heavy preworkout and don't mind spending just a LITTLE bit extra for that high-quality ingredient profile than I'd absolutely recommend giving PreCreXS a cycle! Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Prime Nutrition for sending it out!
  March 25, 2018

• Helps Shed Excess Water Weight
  • Tastes Great
  • Few Ingredients
  • Numerous Clinical Studies On Ingredients
  • Immediate Diuretic Effect

Update 04/12/2018:
Just wanted to add here that I did use a scoop of Waterloss the night prior to my competition and it did make a noticeable difference with drying me out prior to stage but I did have to endure those odd side effects...but getting 1st in my class was definitely worth the uncomfortable side effect lol

Update 04/12/2018:
-----

Using a diuretic supplement is typically an absolute vital component for fitness models and bodybuilding competitors for its ability to help eliminate excess water retention prior to a photoshoot or show to make you look as lean and dry as humanly possible! I've had the chance to test a few of the more popular diuretics in the market due to my activity on the NPC Men's Physique scene and since I saw the chance to try a new product like Waterloss to potentially improve my final look prior to stage I had to give it a shot! Quick thanks to Prime Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to test it out!

One of the things that I really like about this supplement is that it's composed of just 3 ingredients! So you don't have to worry about any crazy ingredient lists where you have no idea what in the world you are taking but when it comes to the insane world of herbal medicine it can sometimes be the same way just because of the sheer variety of herbal plants there are and their infinite realm of characteristics so let's take a quick peak!

Equlsetum arvense extract: Also known more commonly as horsetail, this appears that be a fairly common and well-known herbal supplement for general health ranging from cancer prevention, immunity boosting, body detoxing (probably why it's used here), promoting hair care, and even treating diabetes! These are even just a few of the benefits that I've read about online but each of them should be taken with a grain of salt due to lack of clinical studies concerning many of these reports but due to its long history of usage I believe that it should be taken seriously as an effective supplement in some respects.
Phyllanthus amarus extract: Another somewhat commonly used herbal supplement that is typically used for liver health, diabetes, and hypertension through its diuretic qualities. It has shown to significantly reduce systolic blood pressure and increase urine and sodium output from usage with no harmful side effects noted.
Japonica: This herb has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve swelling and heat, and to enhance urination and promote detoxification.

In terms of taste I had the pleasure of testing out the pineapple flavor and I have to say that it really does taste excellent and hit the pineapple flavor right on the button. It also mixes very well and easily with no significant residue following a few good shakes and is dosed very well with a small 3g scooper. I personally couldn't ask for anything more from a product concerning this category, kudos to Prime Nutrition!

This is unfortunately where the product really puzzled me. After doing my research on the product prior to usage I was honestly nearly 100% sure that I'd fall in love with this product if it had any effectiveness and if anything I was afraid that it would have a "weak" diuretic effect but boy was I wrong. I started the product with a full scoop in the evening and approximately 20 minutes after ingesting a full serving I started to note an odd psychological feeling that I can only really relate to anxiety though I don't feel like that's quite the word, nonetheless it was highly unpleasant. I continued to have this feeling or was at least cognitively aware of it for about an hour 30 to 2 hours and within about 40 minutes I already started needing to urinate from its diuretic effects! This thing was super powerful and effective and I thought well maybe I'm just really sensitive to it so I decided to use half a scoop the following day. I proceeded to use the restroom more frequently throughout the night than usual and woke up pleasantly surprised the NEXT MORNING with a drier physique. I was very impressed with how effective it was working but after using it again the following morning even at half a scoop the "anxiety" feeling hit again and really didn't taper down much from the previous dosage. Due to fear of poor job performance due to the psychological effect from this supplement I decided to halt its use till the weekend to give it another go at half scoop dosages but even then I still had the anxiety problem. So I honestly have to say that this product from a diuretic standpoint just kicks ass BUT for some odd reason it gave me some psychological side effects that I honestly just can't bear to deal with for my own well-being.

I was able to find this product for $25 online and at 90 servings is actually an extremely good deal but as long as you are able to take it! Most diuretic supplements usually only have ~10 days worth of servings for around $15 for a 45 day supply at $25 seems like a pretty good deal but since I personally wasn't able to fully gauge this products effectiveness due to halting use from side effects I can't fully rate this product's value though I would rank it high from my experience MINUS the side effects which I believe would be a rare occurrence for the majority of users.

Side Effects

Yes! Unfortunately the side effects are what really tanked this product for me! I experienced fairly immediate psychological symptoms of anxiety-like feelings that lasted 1-2 hours and were severe enough that I had to halt usage of the product following ~7 servings spanned out over several weeks to give the product several re-tries.

Conclusion

Prime Nutrition created a diuretic product that appears to be super effective at what its meant to do! But unfortunately for me it also results in some psychological side effects that are just too severe for my comfort level and required me to stop its use. If you're a bodybuilding competitor or fitness model and are in the market for a new diuretic supplement I would actually recommend them to give Waterloss a try ONLY IF you are willing to accept potentially bad side effects. I do personally think that my poor experience with the product is a rare one and that the majority of users wouldn't experience what I have gone through but this is the point of SupplementReviews.com to educate you all on what you're taking and what could potentially happen with use of some products. So just be wary but if it works out for you then you'll have yourself a very potentially powerful diuretic supplement that will surely help get you more show ready than you already are! Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Universal for sending it out!
  March 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Similar To The Paks
  • Taste
  • General Health
  • Great Comprehensive Vitamin And Mineral Supplement
  • Some Ingredients Underdosed
  • Includes A Proprietary Blend
  • Mixes Poorly

Animal Pak is probably one of the most popular supplements of ALL TIME and I'm not just saying that. It has been around for as long as I can remember but it had one very major flaw and that was that not just anyone could throw down the ridiculous amount of pills that each serving laid out. I personally used it quite a few times wayyyy back about 10 years ago and felt like the amount of vitamins I was taking was possibly overkill and potentially wasted money but as I've gotten older and wiser with my nutritional needs I do believe that using a very comprehensive vitamin supplement can be an essential component to any serious lifter's supplement arsenal especially when you are in competition mode and need to ensure optimal amounts of each mineral and vitamin in your body at all times to keep the body's engine running at full throttle. I didn't even realize that Universal had made a powered version of their famous supplement when I saw it so I had to jump on board and see if it truly lives up to the Animal Pak name. Quick thanks to Universal for giving me the opportunity to try out Animal Pak Powder for review! Now lets see how it stacks up!

So the Animal Pak in general is probably one of the most comprehensive vitamin supplements available with regards to the ingredient list so I'll just have to ask for your forgiveness and decide not to type about every ingredient on there. Instead I think I'll actually compare the Animal Pak Powder to its predecessor, Animal Pak. Interestingly enough this formula is not an exact match to the original formula in terms of proportion of ingredients and even ingredients that it contains. It appears that for the most part that many of the ingredients in the Powder formula are slightly underdosed in comparison to the original Animal Pak and is lacking with information on dosing for certain more "important" ingredients like Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berry which aid in liver health. So if liver health is a big selling point for you with getting Animal Pak, maybe stick with the original formula unless you're willing to buy these things separately. Otherwise, the Animal Pak Powder is still an excellent assortment of pretty much every common mineral and vitamin you can think of and offers a one supplement to have'em all style so you don't have to worry so much about buying separate things.

As for the taste I had the chance to try out the Orange flavor, which I actually believe is the only one available. The only way that I can really describe it is a slightly bland Tang, which I'm sure many of you can relate with in terms of taste and I must say that it's really pretty tasty considering what it is! Animal Pak Powder however does not mix very well at all and I always needed to add water after chugging my initial mixture to re-wash it all down to make sure I get every little bit. The dosing is fairly simple with the use of a standard pre-workout sized scooper that somehow magically fits the crazy amount of pills into powdered form. Overall it tastes pretty good but just make sure to give it an extra rinse cycle before throwing it into the sink.

It's pretty hard to really say anything feasible in terms of effectiveness for a vitamin supplement since it doesn't have any immediate effects from its usage and rather gives you peace of mind that all nutrients and minerals are accounted for in your diet.

I looked around the web and was able to find Animal Pak Powder for approximately $35, which pits it at 80 cents per scoop or $1.60 for each 2 scoop serving depending on how you use it. I personally used it on a 1 scoop/day basis which I think will be able to fit most gym enthusiasts budgets but I can see the need for using it twice for larger individuals or athletes. It's just slightly more expensive that the original Animal Pak pill bags that also have the same amount of servings and considering the big jump in convenience by having it powdered I would definitely give a thumbs up on the value especially for individuals that despise pills.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no significant side effects while using Animal Pak Powder.

Conclusion

I honestly can't believe that it took this long for Universal to finally release their most popular product in powdered form considering the fact that the large number of pills was likely the biggest negative for consumers on picking the product up! Either way they did finally make it and it's actually pretty tasty and offers ALMOST the same formula as the original with the exception for a few ingredients and slightly reduced overall dosing. It's still essentially the same great product that we've all come to love from Universal but now in a much more convenient and tasty form! For those that really don't mind swallowing a bag full of pills I'd recommend to stick with the good'ol reliable original Animal Pak but for anyone that has steered clear of Animal Pak before due to the quantity of pill swallowing it requires.. well it's finally your time to see what all the fuss has been about! Cheers Fellas!

Thanks to Tim Muriello for sending it out!
  January 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Stim-Heavy
  • Improves Focus
  • Fair Value
  • Lacks Popular PWO Ingredients
  • Stim-Heavy

Wow, Spazmatic's creator Tim Muriello is one interesting dude, the fact that he signed the top of my preworkout tub was a pretty cool touch but when I dug around his website to see what his products were all about I became much more interested in his approach to fitness nutrition. Lets just say that the guy sells gummy frogs infused with CBD Oil and leucine to improve post-workout recovery...yes you heard right haha. I honestly love that because it's pretty blatantly obvious that this guy is not taking the normal path for supplement creators and wants to bring innovation to the whole scene, so I had to absolutely get on board to test out Spazmatic and see if his pre-workout would be as intriguing. Quick thanks to Tim Muriello for working with SupplementReviews.com and giving me the opportunity to try out his flagship preworkout! Lets see how Spazmatic stacks up to the competition!

Boasting a fairly straight forward ingredient label I do notice a couple of things that catch my eye in particular when compared to other preworkouts. Firstly, he included a 40mg dose of Niacin that I have personally found to be an extremely effective drug at reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels while offering what I felt was a great pump..but this did not occur until I jacked up my dosage beyond 250mg. I'm personally not sure how effective a 40mg dose would effect the average individual since a majority of the clinical studies that were performed on niacin are based on much higher dosing. Spazmatic also uses some interesting stimulants like Eria Jarensis Extract (N-Phenylethyl Dimethylanime Citrate) which is a similar derivative to much better known ingredients like DMAA and AMP Citrate that have unfortunately gone down the banned ingredient list due to misuse by other gym rats, but Eria Jarensis Extract is an effective substitute and it is well dosed at 175mg. The 400mg caffeine dose could prove to be a little too intense for most individuals but has become more of a norm in the heavier stim-based preworkouts with Mr. Hyde coming to mind. The 4.5g serving of L-Citrulline dose is also a pretty nice touch and offers great workout pumps. I'm personally surprised to not see other additions like beta-alanine or creatine in this product but I guess it wasn't in Tim's vision of the perfect preworkout. Overall it's a fairly standard preworkout formula with a couple interesting add-on but with the exclusion of a few traditional ingredients. And I must give Tim a pat on the back for making sure there are zero proprietary blends in this product...woohoo!

I had the chance to try out the Strawberry Frozen Fruit Bar flavor which I honestly thought was watermelon for half the servings I used until I looked at the front label. It does taste absolutely phenomenal with a great fruity flavor without being too sweet or tart and it even has what I can only describe as a clean and smooth flavor. I still think that maybe his other flavor that's available which is watermelon was accidentally loaded into this container but either way it does taste great. It mixes extremely well with minimal residue after a few good shakes and it uses the traditional small concentrated preworkout scooper that is easy to around for any water bottle.

I typically use my preworkout supplement approximately 15 minutes prior to getting onto the gym floor to give the preworkout enough time to really start peaking by the time I hit the weights. I do have to admit that it was kind of weird not getting the instant tingles on my lips after throwing down a serving of Spazmatic but the high stimulant dosing is a trade-off that I'd prefer anyways. By the time I got on the gym floor I nearly always had that euphoric desire to just start lifting and get started which I personally love. It gives me an almost instant huge boost in motivation and focus that lasts the majority of my hour and a half workout session. The pumps and vascularity I had from Spazmatic wasn't anything to really go crazy about but it was what I would consider above average but I guess I just had higher expectations on Spazmatic. I must also say that the inclusion of the 2g dose of Taurine was a nice touch and kept any painful cramping from occurring during the entire time I used Spazmatic and I can say that I experienced not one muscle cramp while using this preworkout when I typically experience them once a week on the gym floor. Spazmatic is a slightly above average preworkout with a great stimulant-heavy base which is what I personally prefer when using preworkouts.

I looked around the web and found Spazmatic at the company website for $37, which pits us a just north of $1 per serving. Considering the ingredient profile and dosing in comparison to other products I believe that it's a fair price to pay for what you get for but nothing that seems like a spectacular deal.

Side Effects

I personally experienced no side effects while using Spazmatic and felt minimal incidence of crashing following usage.

Conclusion

Tim Muriello seems like a pretty cool dude but I just wish that he went a little more out of the box with Spazmatic concerning its ingredient profile. It's not a bad product by any means but a product called Spazmatic with a funky hyponotic label should result in a product that is little more....different, or at least that's what I was hoping for. Spazmatic though is a great preworkout choice for individuals that enjoy a stim-heavy preworkout product so I would have to advise caffeine sensitive gym rats to take great caution because the 400mg dose is no joke. Cheers Fellas!