WCLifter11

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+28)
  • Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 3 years ago
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by WCLifter11

June 20, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Easy On The Stomach
  • Best Tasting Protein
  • Easy Mix
    Just finished my first tub of BPI Super Pro and what can I say I already ordered another.

Price 9/10: I paid $30 dollars for 30 servings and that seems to be about the going rate for this product. One scoop is all you need. They do make a 5 pound tub that is around $45

Taste 10/10: I enjoyed drinking this, I had the cookies and cream flavor and it was oustanding. I would mix it in water or milk and both tasted great

Mixability 10/10: Never had a problem mixing this in a shake without a blender ball. Also you only need 4-5 oz of water which I like a lot.

Effectivness 9/10: To be...

Effectivness 9/10: To be honest I probably almost over train with as much as I workout. However, I can honestly say I was rarely sore if I took this immediately post workout. Also, it didnt kill my hunger and would always take it with a post workout meal

What sets it apart? I think what sets this product apart for me was how it never bothered my stomach. Out of all the proteins I have ever taken this one I feel was the easiest on my stomach.

March 17, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Focus
    • Can't Leave The Gym
      Hey guys, I got one for free with my purchase of kre-aklyn today at Vitamin Shoppe. I thought what the heck I would take it in place of my preworkout. I am glad I did. The bottle says to drink half and access your tolerance. I had just got done working a 8 hour shift and I am pretty tolerant of stims. I ended up finishing the whole thing before my workout. Mixed with Yok3d it was AWESOME! However, I took it about 830 at night and I dont feel too wired, 3.5 hours later. I took the green apple flavor and it tasted awesome. Also, I am not sure what to credit it to. However, my vascularity was crazier than normal, but that was most likely my timing of Yok3d. I will say though, if you can get a 12 pack of this stuff for a great price DO IT!! I am considering taking this with Yok3d as my preworkout from now on.

March 13, 2011

• Lots Of Bcaas
      • Great Recovery
      • Nice Texture
      • Smooth Texture
      • Way Too Expensive
      • Did I Mention Expensive?
      • Slightly Expensive
      I bought this product mostly to make sure I had an effective recovery during powerlifting. Overall, I was very pleased with it. I had Vanilla Ice flavor and it wasn't too bad. The mixability of this product is awesome. Not to mention, it never once bothered my stomach after take it. Even when I would use a scoop in a half (45g). The absorption of this product is where it shines. The amount of BCAA's per scoop is awesome as well, I was never too sore to go to the gym everyday and my workouts are usually pretty intense. Now for the con and recommendation. I paid about 50 dollars for a 3.5 tub, which is only 40 servings. If your someone who likes to take protein more than once a day, then you must find a substitue protein to use with hydro whey. Honestly, my recommedation would be as follows. I would get 5 lbs of MyoFusion $30 and some kind of ammino acid complex. I've done this before and I just did BCAA caspuls which can be picked up for around 20 bucks. I feel this would be a better deal, also besides absorption rate you will be getting more than the hydrowhey can offer. Also, I have used Xtend and purple wrath with MyoFusion and it works very well. Especially if you like an intraworkout.

February 1, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
        • Smells Like Dirty Feet
        • Taste Awful
        About a month ago I went into GNC with a gift card I had recieved. I was in the market for a new preworkout and was told to try Ravage. I decided to buy it as it didn't look too bad. However, that was a mistake. The product smells awful when you open it up and taste about the same. Also, the product doesn't mix well. Regradless, once you manage to swallow your pride and drink it you feel an energy boost in like 20 mins. However, that energy only lasted 20 mins. By the time I was done warming up I'd always feel like I hadn't even take a preworkout. Also, multiple times I would have stomach cramps from this stuff while lifting. This has never happen to me with any other product. I drink over a gallon a water a day so I dont know what it was from. I also couldn't tell any difference when I took or didn't take ravage in strength or endurance. I finished about 3/4 of the bottle and finally just said screw it and gave it to a friend. So dont fall for the GNC reps BS about how great this stuff is.

February 1, 2011

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Great Pump And Vascularity
        • Rapid Recovery Time In Between Sets
        • Decent Pump/muscle Fullness
        • People Notice
        • Capsules Taste Terrible On The Tongue
        • Too Many Pills
        I am a fan of Gaspari Nutrition products so I decided to give Plasma Jet a try. Naturally my vascularity is pretty good, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The first day I used it I felt amazing. I had one of the best muscle pumps I've ever had. Also, my vascularity was better than I knew possible. When people saw me after my workout they were even asking me what I was on. This is my favorite and most effective nitric oxide booster I have used. However, I hate taking 10 pills at a time. Not to mention, the taste is weird and not enjoyable. HOwever, the actual product does everything it states it will do! So if you can handle 10 pills and the akward taste then you should be satisfied with the results. Also, if you take the full serving. ONly use this product every other day as recommended. One it is more cost effective and two this product stays in your system well if taken faithfully.

• Builds Endurance
        • Lists Everything On The Label
        • Great For Recovery
        • Reduces Soreness
        • Tastes Great
        • 20g Protein
        • Wish It Would Last Longer
        • Pricey
        AfterGlow is by far the best post workout I have ever taken. The ingredient combination in this product are unprecidented! I lift nearly everyday of the week and I never feel tired or sore as long as I take this product. My favorite feature of it is the quality kre-aklyn creatine. Also, I like how it gives you 20g of protein right after a workout, then a hour or so later you can take your normal protein shake. It doesn't make you bloated or feel full either. I have used two tubs of the watermelon flavor and I still dont mind the taste. If you want faster recovery, which creates better gains AfterGlow is the product for you. However, you get what you pay for, this product is not the most cost effective. I pick up the smaller bottles at GNC for around 45, but I dont mind paying for quality. When first using this product, I didn think the mixability was the best. However, I would error on the high side of the amount of water used if this is a problem for you. That seems to make a difference!

Pros:
         Cons:
          • Restlessness
          • Sleep-deprivation
          • Feel A Little Dizzy After Workout
          • Bothered Stomach
          I have tried probably 10 different preworkouts and this is the only bottle I couldn't wait to complete. I took it on empty and full stomaches. I felt sick to my stomach and usually made a couple trips to the bathroom during my workout. I used anywhere from 1-2 scoops and had the same negative effects with both. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product. I believe there are better options out there. However, at $15-20 a bottle if your stomach can handle it, I think it maybe a solid buy for you. BP is not for me though. Also, I couldn't sleep on the product. These negative effects occured every time I used BP

• More Sets
          • Beast Mode
          • Good Price
          • Flavor Needs Work
          • Some Of The Product Settles During Mixing
          • Crashing
          I tried this product as it was on sell for $23 at a local supplement store. The owner said it was better than Jacked so I thought what the heck. He waas right, I can honestly say 1 scoop of hemorage= 3 scoops of Jacked. Within 15 mins of taking hemorage my face was already tingling and I wanted to be in the gym. I had great energy and endurance with my sets while I was in the gym, but somedays I would crash from hemorage. However, it honestly wasn't that bad of a crash. I had the blue raspberry flavor, it wasn't too bad. However, I have had better. I do like how you only have to drink 4-5 oz of water. My only other complaint is, I didn't see much of an increase in vascularity as I had hoped for. Overall, hemorage ultra concentrated is a viable preworkout option for the price.

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Easy To Take
          • Does Not Lose Strength When Cycle Off
          • No Bloating
          • No Water Retention
          • Very Please
          • Great Price
          • Affordable
          • Strength Increase
          • Good Stamina
          • Good Results
          • Nothing
          I have just finished my second 120ct bottle of kre aklyn and I have to say its one of my favorite products. I like to take a week off inbetween bottles. However, I have seen some great gains by taking this product. I like how the serving size is two pills and that only contains 1.5 g of creatine. I would take 1-2 servings a day depending on my workouts and what other supplements I were using. I am able to recover faster by taking this. Also, I just maxed out and put on 10lbs on my bench with my two bottle cycle. Being 18 and all I feel this is all anyone under 21 needs. Leave the test boosters and prohormones for people that know how to use them and that are 21+. Not to mention, at 20 bucks a 120ct its cost effective. I drink near a gallon of water a day, so never experienced headaches or stomach problems.