Vaughn

• Member has been active for 4 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Vaughn

Overall
Thanks to Rexx Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
  June 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective Hydromax
  • Reduces Soreness
  • Hydration Lacking

A really good intra product that helps with recovery and pump.

Hey SR, here today to review Rexx Sports Nutrition's intra product called Amino Aide. Amino/Intra products are a staple of mine since I train fasted in the morning and want to stay out of a catabolic state. They are also great for helping with DOMS so I almost always have one on hand. Some of the premium ones have a ton of extras, and this has a couple itself, so let's see how it did for me.

Fully disclosed and transparent profile which is very nice. ...

A really good intra product that helps with recovery and pump.

Fully disclosed and transparent profile which is very nice. In a little bit of a difference, Amino Aide has a 3:1:1 ratio of BCAAs for a total of 5 g. Most people prefer the more tested 2:1:1 ratio but I do like leucine heavy formulas myself. At 5g, it's a little lighter than I prefer but a good number. Then we have some extras with 1 g of Carnitine and 750 mg of Hydromax. Since I am cutting, I like to see the carnitine here at a good dosage for engery and metabolism. I always view a pump as a bonus and don't necessarily seek it out, but Hydromax is one of the better ingredients for me for a pump so I like to see it here as well. No electrolytes, stims, or other endurance ingredients however Hydromax sould help a little with hydration as well. Overall, a solid intra formula with some nice extras so I was eager to try it out.

Dosing is whenever really but geared towards an intra and I always took it as so, sipping throughout my workout. Mixability was great, no excessive foaming even with the added leucine. I had the mango breeze flavor and it was awesome, very tropical and refreshing. Nothing to complain about here.

I'll judge this in a couple of different ways. Number one I believe it kept me out of a catabolic state as I did not see muscle mass decrease and I maintained all of my strength even though I was in a caloric and carb deficit throughout my run. Second, this did a great job of decreasing my DOMS where I was only sore about 2 days after my heavy lifts. I felt I recovered very well and was able to continue to train in an aggressive way. Also exceeding expectations was the pump factor. When taken in conjunction with a good preworkout I did experience very nice pumps that were extended by taking this. When taken without a preworkout though I didn't get too much, but I usually take a preworkout so this was a nice bonus. Where this hurt the most was hydration. I did end up missing electrolytes as it's already very hot here in AZ and after playing basketball I felt a little more dehydrated than when I have run some other intras. Overall though, Amino Aide did a great job for me in terms of recovery and pump and I would definitely take it again.

I think this has a great value at $24 for 30 servings on Amazon. With the aminos and a couple extras, coupled with its effectiveness, this has a very strong value for me and I would buy again at this price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I feel this is a well above average amino/intra product that has a strong value. Highly recommended.

Thanks to Barbender Nutrition for sending it out!
  June 4, 2018

• Sustained Energy
  • Good Focus
  • Good Endurance
  • Moderate Pump
  • Somewhat Pricey

An old school effective prewokrout supplement.

Hey SR, here today to review the preworkout Torque by Barbender Nutrition. Since I workout very early in the morning, and I am not a morning person, I almost always have a preworkout on hand to motivate me at the gym. It's also pretty important that I have a preworkout that won't make me crash as I have a long day at work ahead of me. This is how Torque did for me.

An old school effective prewokrout supplement.

This reminds me of an old school preworkout. Preworkouts have become very specialized whether it be for pump, stim, or the everything under the sun approach. This has a very clean, simple, transparent profile that in my opinion has just enough ingredients. To address the pump, we have 3 g of Citrulline and 3 g of AAKG. For endurance we have 3 g of Beta Alanine. For energy and focus we have 1.25 of Betaine, 280 mg of caffeine, 500 mg of tyrosine, and then 5 mg of Bioperine for absorption. Addresses just about every need/want for a preworkout in a condensed way, I think the profile is nice.

Mixabilty was great, no settling or foaming issues. Dosing is standard, one scoop 20-30 minutes preworkout. The taste was fruit punch, and it's nothing to write home about. For preworkouts that go down quick this isn't a huge deal for me, but I would explore different flavors.

Sometimes, less is more. With the everything under the sun approach by some preworkouts, sometimes you lose effectiveness and/or have stomach issues. With this, it was effective everytime and gave me "just enough." I was the most worried skeptical about the energy and focus, but that was the best part of this preworkout. Steady, strong, consistent energy with no crash. Endurance was also good, minimal beta alanine tingles. The pump was the least productive part of this supplement for me, but I always view that as a bonus as with my routine of lifting really heavy and diet getting a good pump is pretty hard to do. Overall, this helped motivate me and gave me great workouts thoughout.

At $27 for 30 servings I think this is a tad high. It was effective so I think it still has value, but considering the number of ingredients and dosing you can get similar preworkouts with more at about the same price. I'd like this to come down a little.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A simple, old school, effective preworkout I would use again.

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  June 4, 2018

• Cognitive Boost
  • Enhanced Focus
  • Slight Leaning Effect

Provides nice energy and focus, helps effectiveness of other products.

Provides nice energy and focus, helps effectiveness of other products.

Hey SR, here today to review Carnitine 3000 by VMI Sports. Carnitine is an amino acid that helps in energy production, metabolism, focus, and overall athletic performance. Personally, I love running carnitine asI definitely feel a difference in my workouts and progress towards my goals. You won't feel the effects of this like when you take a preworkout, but if you're in tune with your body, workouts, and goals I have found i can feel a difference. Let's see how VMI did with their product.

The profile for this product is a little unique, at it delivers a big dose of carnitine at 3 g, but in 3 different forms. We have 1.5 g of L-carnitine, then 750 mg each of acetyl and tartate. I really like this profile as each form of carnitine touts a little different benefits. Combining these different types of carnitine at good doses makes this a very solid profile for a pure carnitine supplement.

This is a liquid carnitine supplement, so no real mixability here. Dosing is 1 tbsp a day. I took this a couple times straight, but mosty I added this to either my preworkout or intra amino drink. I had the orange pineapple flavor, and to be honest it wasn't great when taken straight. Nothing horrible and it's only a tbsp, but still wasn't very good. When added to my preworkout or intra it didn't change the flavor of either of those in any big way.

Overall, I thought this was a very effective carnitine supplement, especially when added to my preworkout. This provided with me extra endurance where I felt more energized in the gym and moved through my sets faster and felt better. Another huge benefit of this supplement was the added focus. When combined with my preworkout it really zoned me in at the gym. When taken alone throughout the day, I had some of these benefits but not nearly as noticeable as when taken before my workout. Did it make me lose weight all by itself? That's a strong statement I can't really agree with, but I did progress toward my goals. Why? The better workouts, energy, etc. It helped my workouts, so it helped me towards my goals. I think this is a great product.

You can find this for $20 for 31 servings. I feel this is a great value for how effective it was for me and would buy again, especially since you're getting the big 3 g dose.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a great carnitine product that enhances your workouts with energy and focus.

Overall
    Thanks to For Active Bodies supplements for sending it out!
      May 29, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Recovery
    • Hydration
    • Extended Energy
    • Somewhat Expensive

An intra with great extras for energy and weight loss support.

Hey SR, here today to review an intra/energy supplement called pHasted Kardio + EAAs by For Active Bodies. I always have a an intra/amino product on hand as I am cutting and always train fasted in the morning and I want to stay out of a catabolic state. I thought this was a very interesting product as it didn't look like your typical amino energy supplement, there were quite a few extras in there that I thought would help me and my goals. Let's see if it lived up to my expectation...

An intra with great extras for energy and weight loss support.

Hey SR, here today to review an intra/energy supplement called pHasted Kardio + EAAs by For Active Bodies. I always have a an intra/amino product on hand as I am cutting and always train fasted in the morning and I want to stay out of a catabolic state. I thought this was a very interesting product as it didn't look like your typical amino energy supplement, there were quite a few extras in there that I thought would help me and my goals. Let's see if it lived up to my expectations.

This is a very comprehensive ingredient profile and fully transparent at that. As far as aminos, it has both BCAAs and EAAs which I have always referred. It's a little lighter at 4g but is 2:1:1 and vegan form which is nice. Then we have a TON of extras. I attached the supplement facts but the highlights include 1 g of Carnitine, 1 g of glutamine (yes, it's small), low dose of Citrulline, Tyrosine, 150 of Citrus Aurantium, vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes. For energy we have two types of caffeine and theacrine, totaling close to 200 mg. Overall, this is a very comprehensive profile that delivers a lot for an intra/amino/energy/weight loss support product. I was eager to see how this would play out.

Mixability was great, no grittiness, excessive foaming etc. Dosing is whenever really, but it is designed as an intra/energy supplement so I wouldn't take this close to bed. I always took during my workout in the morning. I had the pineapple flavor and it was more sour than sweet, which is fine with me I like sour.

I want to say I really enjoyed this product. As far as recovery goes, it wasn't the best intra I've ever taken but did help my DOMS recovery a little quicker. The hydration of this product was also very nice, which is important as most will use this during pretty intense training and the extra caffeine will make you sweat more. The best part of this product though was the energy. It provided very nice clean energy throughout the my workouts and after. I sometimes used this with a preworkout as well and sipped this one a little slower and to well after my workout and I loved the extended energy throughout my day. I consider myself a stim junkie, and even though this doesn't look "stim heavy," I could see some getting by with this as their preworkout if you aren't looking for a pump. As far as weight loss support I did lean out while taking this, and because of the extended release of the energy and caffeine it did decease my appetite and improve my mood. Overall, I enjoyed taking this supplement a lot as it helped me with recovery, energy, and aided me in my weight loss plan.

At first glance this looks pretty expensive at $40 for 30 servings, however I think the value here is still pretty strong considering the amount of ingredients you get, how effective it was for me, and the numerous benefits it provided for my cutting phase.

Side Effects

None, no crash.

Conclusion

I really would recommend this to anyone looking for an amino energy product, especially if you're cutting as I liked this much more than the standard "Amino Energy" type supplement.

Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 28, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Some Libido
    • Some Leaning Effect
    • Price
    • Prop Blend
    • Underdosed Ingredients
    • Short Run Time At Max Dose

Comprehensive, but too expensive for a short run.

Happy Memorial Day SR, here today to review the natty test booster Super Test by Beast Sports. At 36, I'm a fan of natty test boosters to help me break through plateaus and help in body composition, with some added bonuses of a libido boost. You won't get anything like PH like gains, but they can definitely help overall in the gym in my opinion. Here's how Super Test did for me.

Comprehensive, but too expensive for a short run.

A very comprehensive formula which I like, but some hits and misses. It's semi disclosed, with some ingredients disclosed and others in a prop blend. I do like most of the ingredients, but most are underdosed. The main test boosters are Fenugreek and KSM, which I'm a fan of, but at 300 mg they are a little light. Then we have a big prop blend of 800 mg with a lot of ingredients that include Tribulus, Longjack, etc. All of them are great ingredients, but who knows what you're getting so they are most likely very underdosed. Then we have some anti-estrogen factors with Reservatol, white button mushroom, anti-DHT with pumpkin seed, stinging nettle, and beta sitosterol. Again, all on the low dosed side. I do like they threw in some overall health ingredients with milk thistle and and cranberry extract, but again, the theme continues with them underdosed. I have had products that really do work synergistically so I didn't write this off, and it is a very comprehensive formula that addresses a lot of areas so I was down to see how Super Test worked for me.

No taste or mixability, 4 caps. Dosing is 4 caps, twice a day with a meal max dose. This is quite a few caps, and twice a day it's not the easiest protocol to follow. The max dose also hurts the value, more on that later.

Well bottom line, how did this work? Unfortunately, not that great for me. With most natty test boosters, it takes some time to really feel a difference. That's why most say give an 8 week run, Super Test included. A big problem with Super Test is at the max dose of 8 caps per day, you get a little over 3 weeks. The first week, I didn't really feel anything at all. I did feel some libido increase during the second week, and some slight body comp improvement with some leaning and definition the 3rd week. No real strength gains during the run, and a lot of the tell tale signs of a natty test boosters working were missing in aggression, hunger, acne, etc. Overall, I just didn't get much from this. This was even more noticeable since coming off a pretty good natty test booster/anti-estrogen in Arimidrol. Just not an option for me, especially at the price.

$45, and at max dose it give 3 weeks. Considering a natty test booster takes time, this run is just too expensive for me to buy again.

Side Effects

Some libido increase.

Conclusion

Comprehensive ingredient profile, but not effective enough and too expensive to run again.

Overall
    Overall
    6.4
    6.8
    (SR paid for product; MuscleTech did not participate)
      May 20, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Some Appetite Suppressing
    • Some Elevation Of Mood
    • Digestion Aid
    • Long Run Needed
    • Not Extremely Effective

Some benefits as a non stim fat burner, but short run.

Hey SR, here today to review MuscleTech's non stim fat burner called LeanX. Over the past year or so, I've had the opportunity to try some really nice non stim fat burners. What I look for in a non stim fat burners is really to help the most where cutting sucks, an elevation of mood, a thermogenic effect, appetite suppressant, and a little boost in metabolism. Here's how LeanX did for me.

This has some pluses and minuses. First, it's fully disclosed and trans...

Some benefits as a non stim fat burner, but short run.

This has some pluses and minuses. First, it's fully disclosed and transparent so thank you to MuscleTech for that. Also, it has some proven ingredients and some unique ones. We have some Carnitine, Choline, and Cayenne which you see a lot in non stim fat burners. Then some unique ones with Robusta Coffee, Dill, Lion's mane, etc. A lot of these are herbs designed to help with overall health and metabolism. After researching some, a lot of these are on the very low side of doses for effectiveness which is disappointing. Also, I really like to see Green Tea in non stim fat burners as that is probably the most proven ingredient for weight loss in the non stim world, so I think that's a big miss. Overall though, I was ready to give this a shot with some new and old ingredients.

No taste or mixability, easy to swallow pills. Dosing is two pills, twice a day, before your largest meals. I took this before lunch and dinner. Not the hardest protocol, not the easiest either. Also of note, it says best results after 60 days of use, and at this dose you get a little over 3 weeks of use from a bottle.

Mediocre. I felt a slight decrease in hunger and a slight elevation in mood. I did not feel a thermogenic effect at all. I did not lose weight at an increased rate either while my diet and exercise plan stayed consistent. One thing that may be a plus for this product however, is that it may aid in digestion? This does contain a lot of natural herbs and frequently after taking this before a meal I would have some regular bowel movements that were very easy to pass. On a low carb diet this is a pretty good positive, as sometimes that it not the case. However, this may just be a side benefit but not really productive for the supplements main purpose. Overall, this was no where near as effective as other non stim fat burners I have taken that really ahve produced a thermogenic effect, nootropic boost, and appetite suppressant.

On the surface, this really doesn't look too bad. $20, but at the full serving you get a little over three weeks. When the product says you see the best results at 60 days, you'd have to buy multiple bottles. Bodybuilding is having a buy one get one free which helps a lot though, but that can disappear anytime. Since I view non-stim fat burners as an extra even while I'm cutting, it makes it tough. I do think it's fairly priced though.

Side Effects

Some softer stool.

Conclusion

Overall, I think this is a mediocre product that's pretty fairly priced. It may provide some results after an extended run, but there's better options out there.

Overall
    Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 20, 2018

• Chelated Minerals
    • Energy
    • Immune System Support
    • Missing Digestive Enzymes
    • Probiotics
    • No Extras

Provides your basic vitamins and minerals at a nice price.

Provides your basic vitamins and minerals at a nice price.

Hey SR, here today to review Flex Nutritions multivitamin called MegaMulti. Since I have been cutting and on a keto diet, I always like to have a multivitamin on hand to aid my extremely restrictive diet. Combining this with being in education and around kids all day, I want to make sure I'm getting all of my vitamins and minerals to make sure my immune system stays in good condition. I usually use premium multis, such as Opti-Men, Orange Triad, Animal Pak, etc, but Mega Multi stacked up pretty nicely. On to the review.

This being a multivitamin, it has a lot in it. Basically, you're getting good doses of just about every vitamin and mineral you need to supplement in your diet. Some highlights however is that the minerals, such as Zinc, Copper, etc. are the chelated form which is very nice. This also does provide some extras, such as citrus bioflavonoids, PABA, and choline which is very nice but the doses are pretty low. Overall, this is a pretty solid formula but when compared to the premium multis that include probiotics, digestive enzymes, fruit and vegetable complexes etc. it does leave a lot of that out.

No taste or mixability, one coated tab. Dosing is once a day with a meal, I always took with dinner. As easy as it gets, lots of vitamins are 1-2 times a day and multiple pills so tis was a nice change of pace.

As everyone will tell you, judging a multi is hard. However, I feel this worked very well for me as coming from a top tier multivitamin to this I did not feel much of a difference. Even in a carb and caloric deficit, I felt like I had the energy I needed to complete my day. I did not get sick on my run of this and overall felt really good. I felt this supplemented my diet really well. However, one knock I will give it compared to the premium multis, I did miss the probiotics and digestive enzymes. When you go low carb with a lot of meat and cheese, sometimes you can get backed up. Nothing too terrible, but I was a little more irregular and bowel movements were a little tougher. Overall though, and especially for someone on a regular diet, this would perform well.

This is another strong point of this product, especially when compared to premium multis. $20 for a two month supply. $10 a month for some piece of mind and making sure you have a well rounded diet is a great deal.

Side Effects

Yellow pee.

Conclusion

I think this is a great choice for someone looking for an above average multi vitamin that has a lot of value.

Overall
    Overall
    5.8
    5.9
    5.7
    Thanks to Beast Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
      May 14, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Slight Warming Effect
    • Prop Blend
    • Underdosed

A slight thermo effect, but not an effective overall product for me.

Hey SR, back at it again today to review Beast Sports thermogenic powder called Super Sauna Black. I have been in a constant cutting phase for a long time now and always on the lookout for a supplement to make cutting easier and a little more effective. As we all know you get the results in cutting from diet and exercise, but certain supplements can provide a nice boost in helping your training and losing a couple of extra pounds.

I have mixed ...

A slight thermo effect, but not an effective overall product for me.

I have mixed emotions about this profile. These ingredients are supposed to raise your body temperature to produce a thermogenic effect and thus burn more fat. This profile includes 1 g of carnitine, which I like as I always like carnitine in a supplement as it boosts metabolism and also helps in focus and endurance for me. Then we have a prop blend of 60 mg of grains of paradise, GBB HCL, and Bioperine. This is a little troubling because it is a prop blend, and at this dosage it has to be pretty low for each ingredient. I have had a couple supplements with grains of paradise before, with mixed reviews. The science is still out on this ingredient. Hopefully though, I was hoping for a synergistic effect of these ingredients to produce a nice thermo effect as I trained.

Dosing is one-two scoops a day. I used this both one scoop and two scoops a day depending on the workout and how I felt. Mixability was was very good, even though I added a scoop with other powders quite frequently. The flavor I got was lemon drop and it was good, maybe a little too sweet. It does have a pretty spicy aftertaste to it as well, which I kind of enjoyed. It did improve some of the preworkouts I was taking at the time.

When I took a scoop of this on it's own, I really didn't get much of an effect besides some slight warming. I wanted to get the most out of this product though so for most of the time I used this product I took it with my preworkout in the morning, hopefully having the lifting and cardio increasing the thermogenic effects. I lift for about 45 min-1 hour and then get about 20 minutes of cardio in. Unfortunately, I only received the slight warming effect as before when I took alone and some slight sweating concentrated to my upper lip. I have used other fat burners with great thermo effects where it would drastically increase sweating, etc. but this was just a light sweat on my upper lip. I have no idea why it was concentrated right there, but it was pretty weird and disappointing. I thought for sure combining with a high stim pre first thing in the morning it would produce better effects, but not for me.

Since this is purely a thermo product, and doesn't offer much in terms of stimulants, appetite control etc. I think this is pretty expensive at $25 for 30 servings. Especially if you go max dose of two scoops per day. It's pretty hard for me to recommend this at this price with better options available.

Side Effects

Lip sweat.

Conclusion

Unfortunately, this was a miss for me. A slight thermo effect but didn't help me enough to recommend.

Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
      May 14, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Recovery
    • Deep Sleep
    • Vivid Dreams
    • Doesn't Put You To Sleep

A solid mineral complex that delivered on rest and recovery.

A solid mineral complex that delivered on rest and recovery.

Hey SR, here today to review Millennium Sport Technologies sleep formula called ZMK. I'm a big fan of sleep supplements as a great nights rest is crucial to great recovery and progress in the gym. Since most of us have extremely busy and hectic lives, and also add a lot of stimulants in our routines, a good nights rest can be hard to come by sometimes. I look for these sleep supplements to get me to sleep quicker and to a deeper, more high quality level of sleep. Let's see how ZMK did.

Fully transparent and disclosed profile which is a plus. Overall, this ingredient profile delivers several minerals designed to help your quality of sleep. One unique thing about this formula is that it used Krebs Cycle intermediates as their mineral sources which are bundled together in such a way it supports natural testosterone production as well as bioavailability of the minerals. Included in the formula is the usual suspect ZMA, but also includes other minerals such as selenium, copper, boron, vanadium, etc. I really like the direction of this formula and its attempt to improve upon the regular ZMA. I was excited to give it a try.

No taste or mixability, 4 easy to swallow caps. Dosing is 4 caps on an empty stomach 30 minutes before bed. Pretty standard and easy to follow.

For me, this worked extremely well. I have taken a lot of ZMA formulas with success and I feel this is an improved version as my quality of sleep was greatly improved. I had a very restful sleep in which I entered an REM state because of the very vivid dreams I had nightly. This was definitely the best ZMA supplement I have taken. In comparison to some other sleep supplements, like Resurrect PM or other powdered, more comprehensive supplements, I think it still holds up well in terms of quality of sleep. Where this falls a little short was how quick it made me fall asleep. When taking the powdered sleep supplements that are more comprehensive the best ones will get you to sleep very quickly. Honestly I didn't feel ay drowsiness set in when taking this supplement, just that when I feel asleep the sleep was very good. My recovery and soreness were also much improved during my run of this. Overall, if you're looking for something to knock you out this probably isn't the best way to go, but if you need something to improve the quality of your sleep I would highly recommend this.

I feel this is a great value as well. $18 for a 30 day supply with how effective this was I think it's a great deal. The more comprehensive powders are much more expensive than this, while the basic ZMAs are a little cheaper. I think this is very fairly priced and would definitely buy again this price.

Side Effects

None, no sleep hangovers.

Conclusion

I think this is a very good sleep aid with a great value to improve the quality of your sleep.

6.8
    (SR paid for product; GNC did not participate)
      May 3, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Reduced Soreness
    • Heath And Well Being
    • Progress Towards Goals

Quality ingredient and dose, but too expensive to recommend.

Quality ingredient and dose, but too expensive to recommend.

Back at it again SR with a review of GNC's Beyond Raw L-Glutamine. There's a lot of people on both sides of the fence on Glutamine as a supplement with some people swearing by it's muscle synthesis, recovery, immune system support, and others saying a lot of it's effects are lost in the gut and really don't help. I happen to be a big fan of glutamine, and I think quality makes a big difference in a lot of the glutamine supplements I have tried. When I'm on a good glutamine, everything seems to "work" better. Muscles recovery faster, I see gains more quickly, soreness is reduced, and I just feel better while running it. That being said, let's see if Beyond Raw Glutamine stood up to the test.

Pretty simple one ingredient profile, 5 g of L-Glutamine. This is the dosage most people look for, so nothing really to complain about at all here. This doesn't have the transparency of say NutraBio with the claims of facilities and purity etc., but your body can tell so I was going to let it tell it's story.

Dosing is whenever, however this being unflavored I would always dump it into something flavored whether it's a preworkout, protein supplement, other beverage etc. I like to spread out my meals, bcaas, glutamine intake etc so it would depend on time of day, training times, etc. but I always took one serving per day.

So bottom line this works, and I felt all the usual benefits of added glutamine in my diet. I felt overall better while taking this, made progress in the gym, soreness was noticeably reduced, and made some improvement in body recomp. Of course this is due to proper diet and training and other supplements as well, but when you run stuff all the time you can feel a difference and I felt it with this product. Overall, a solid one ingredient recovery supplement here that can compete, except for the price...

At first glance, this is cheap! Only $17 for 30 servings. Seems great for all the benefits Glutamine can potentially give you. However, a great Glutamine supplement with known purity standards like Nutrabio has a 100 serving Glutamine supplement in the same 5g dosage for $20. For $3 more and more than triple the servings, I can't recommend this to anyone until the price comes way down.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A nice, effective, simple one ingredient product that is just too expensive at this time.