Vaughn

• Increased Thermogenesis
  • Ingredient Amounts Are Fully Listed
  • Makes A Good Sweat
  • Low % Of Active Ingredients

An energy/thermogenic aid to help with weight loss.

An energy/thermogenic aid to help with weight loss.

Well SR, this is my last TROOPS review I needed to get out, and with other reviews not being allowed at the moment and the direction of the site changing, it could be last. With over 200 reviews, I've truly enjoyed participating and learning so much from you all. That being said, here is my review for VMI's thermogenic L-Carnitine 1500 Heat Powder. I'm a big fan of carnitine supplements as they are relatively cheap, and help with energy and metabolism. This product is a carnitine supplement but with some added thermogenics to help with weight loss, so I was eager to give it a try.

To be honest, I wasn't blown away with the ingredient profile of this in comparison to it's normal carnitine product. This has a good amount of carnitine at 1500 mg coming from equal doses of ALCAR and Tartate, and then some extras. The extras consist of ingredients that are used to increase thermogensis, thus the heat. We have green tea, grains of paradise, and GBB. Pretty solid doses, but they seem a underdosed. For example, 50 mg of green tea is not a big dose any way you look at it. I've also had hit or miss experiences with grains of paradise, and usually at the 40 mg mark, so at 15 mg it seems light as well. I do like carnitine products though and was interested in this product.

I very rarely took this straight with the rainbow candy flavor, but it wasn't bad. The sweet helped balance the spice. It was very enjoyable and an aid to the preworkout/amino drinks I added it to though. Mixability was great alone or with another product. For the most part, I added to my preworkout or intra amino for dosing.

Is this a great standalone fat burner? No. Preworkout? No. I really did enjoy this product however as I felt better when taking this, and when I added it to my preworkout or intra amino product I felt the effects a lot. The energy was stronger, more consistent, and I did feel the "heat." The sweating was much more profuse and longer lasting. Usually the heat from a thermogenic dies down quickly after working out for me, but the sweat and sensation lasted for quite awhile after I got done at the gym. This really enhances the energy and focus of your preworkout and my workouts definitely improved while taking this. Although skeptical of the heat inducing ingredients, they definitely worked so maybe the powdered version of those ingredients helped in a synergistic way. Overall, this product worked very well for me and enhanced my workouts other supplements.

At $22 for 30 servings, this is expensive as an add on but really did do a great job so I would buy again at this price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you're in the market for a carnitine supplement with some fat burning extras, I would give this a look.

January 18, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Tastes Good
  • Hydration
  • Reduces Cravings
  • Focus
  • Expensive Ingredients
  • Few Servings

A keto aid for hydration, focus, energy.

A keto aid for hydration, focus, energy.

Hey SR, here today to do a review for VMI's Ketogenic Preworkout. I have been doing keto/carb nite, intermittent fasting for awhile now and do enjoy the lifestyle. I reviewed the stim free version of this product as well and this review will be very similar, as this product is similar except for one ingredient. Having used the other product, I did look for this to help me get into ketosis a little quicker, see a little more average fat loss, but mainly help in the areas of cravings, focus, and energy that can sometimes pop up as problems when doing keto with a little help from the added caffeine from it's stim free version. It was exactly what I expected.

So as I said, this has the exact some ingredient profile as it's stim free partner but with 100 mg of caffeine from coffee beans. The main ingredient of this product is the 7.2 grams of goBHB salts, which are supposed to help your body switch into ketosis and start burning fat for energy. When going into ketosis though, many people experience some side effects of a lack of energy, focus, and cravings. To address those needs, VMI has chelated minerals for hydration, Tyrosine, and Alpha GPC. These types of products are pretty new to the market, but compared to others this has a great profile with some trademarked ingredients. The 100 mg of caffeine is a nice amount and added to the other ingredients should provide a nice little boost, but to market it as a preworkout is a bit of a stretch. Overall, for this type of product and goals it's a good profile.

Mixability was great, I took this in the morning as a preworkout sometimes but also sometimes in the afternoon as a pick me up. The taste of pink lemonade was pretty light, more sour than sweet which I like. I would take this 2 days after a cheat night as with the price it wouldn't be effective as it takes awhile for your body to near ketosis anyways.

So, with the exact same profile as the stim free version but with a 100 mg of caffeine, I expected that this would work exactly the same but with a little more of a boost. It did. This does really help with hydration which is nice, and this product does do a nice job of helping with an energy boost and reducing cravings. To be honest, I did not enjoy this as a preworkout, it was much more effective as an afternoon pick me up as the day started to drag and you get a little hungrier. Did it get me into a much deeper state of ketosis and the weight just flew off? No, but it made keto easier, helped with some side effects, and I did feel better while taking this. However, I still view it as a niche/luxury supplement as it's very expensive and has few servings.

This is a little more expensive than the stim free version at $50 rather than the $45. This also has 20 servings. With the Carb Nite protocol this lasted over a month, but this is still super expensive for an add on supplement. If you could truly use this as a preworkout, than it helps the value but it didn't really work like that for me. This definitely works for keto sides and helps, but I couldn't buy this on a regular basis for this price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If truly understand how keto works and need help with the sides and need an aid, this works, but you have to pay a price.

Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
  January 3, 2019

• Decent Profile
  • Variety Of Flavors
  • A Little More Expensive Than Competitors

Good profile, provided results, a little more expensive than Amino Energy.

Good profile, provided results, a little more expensive than Amino Energy.

Hey SR, back at it again to review Evlution Nutrition's BCAA+Energy product BCAA Energy. Since I train frasted, follow a ketosis diet and some intermittent fasting, I always have an Amino product on hand to help with recovery and to stay out of a catabolic state. I do like Amino energy products as a pick me up during the day, a sub for a preworkout, a good intra product, and do like their versatility. A lot more of these products are popping up, with the "king" being in my eyes ON's Amino Energy which you can usually find in a ton of flavors and for cheap. Here's how BCAA Energy worked for me.

This has a good and similar profile to Amino Energy. Both have 5 g of aminos, but this is purely a 2:1:1 ratio of bcaas. ON's product is 5g of a BCAA+EAA complex which personally, I prefer. Others may like the straight BCAAs though, I just find EAAs more appealing. Then we have a little over 100 mg of eneergy coming from Green Tea and Coffee Bean, which is almost exactly like ON. I really like this sources of energy because they don't cause a crash and can hep withg weight loss, albeit not in this amounts but can be a good compliment. Overall, a very similar profile to the "king" and and I looked forward to using it.

Dosing for this is two scoops and can vary a lot. I varied this a lot using it as a pre, intra, and pick me up in the afternoons. All worked well. Mixability was great, little shaking and little foaming. I had the fruit punch flavor and it was perfect.

Honestly, I couldn't tell a difference between this and Amino Energy and worked great. Is it a premium Recovery product like Intrablast? No. Is it a great preworkout? No. But this did provide me a great boost when I needed it and helped me stay out of a catabolic state and helped some with recovery. It's a versatile product that you can fit in a lot of different places. I would glady use this product again to help my recovery and energy needs.

This is about $20 for 30 servings, which I feel is a good value. However, this product is so similar to Amino Energy by ON and you can get that for $16 for 30 servings and they have more of a variety of flavors. Is $4 that big of a deal? No, but add that to some variety of flavor options and it would make me swing the other way most times.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A great product for energy and recovery, hope they continue to expand this and make more flavors.

Overall
Overall
6.9
Thanks to RARI Nutrition for sending it out!
  January 3, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy
  • Mood Enhancement
  • Curbed Cravings
  • Prop Blends
  • Underdosed Ingredients

A decent fat burner that provided a boost to make dieting easier.

Hey SR, here today to review a fat burner by RARI Nutrition called Lean Genes. As we all know, losing fat is mostly made up through dieting and training, but a good fat burner can make those things easier to accomplish. here's how Lean Genes worked for me.

A decent fat burner that provided a boost to make dieting easier.

Unfortunately, this is made up of two prop blends, the Burner blend of 520 mg and a Mood/Focus Blend of 310 mg. I don't like prop blends as I really like to know how much of an ingredient I'm getting. As far as the ingredients itself go, I really like them and they are staples of the fat burner world. Again though, a lot of them are probably underdosed because of the prop blends being small. It does list the amount of caffeine, which is a good amount of 200 mg that is part of the burner blend, which doesn't leave a ton left for the 4 other ingredients of Garnicia Carnitine, Synephrine, etc. I really like that this fat burner includes a mood enhancement blend, as that is one of the more underrated parts of weight loss, but 310 mg isn't a lot when you include Tyrosine, GABA, L-Dopa, and other ingredients. Overall, great ingredients, but minus on the doses and prop blend. Hoped for a good synergistic effect.

No taste or mixability, easy to swallow pills. Dosing is two pills a day, preferrably in the morning on an empty stomach. I followed this protocol for the most part, but also took this in the late afternoon as well when I would use a preworkout or something else in the morning. I actually preferred to take this in the morning.

Honestly, this worked a little better than I expected after looking at the ingredient profile. When I took this in the morning before working out, it provided some decent energy but honestly I preferred to take a real preworkout. When I took this in the afternoon though, it really helped with a nice energy boost to get through the last part of the day and helped get rid of some cravings and helped my mood. Did this make me sweat like crazy, drop a ton of weight, etc? No, but it provided clean energy, helped curb some cravings, and improved my mood so that my diet and workouts did not suffer and I progressed towards my goals.

Best price I found for this was $25 on Amazon for full 30 day supply. Most good fat burners are around $30, so this is a little cheaper. Is this a GREAT fat burner, no but it helped and I think the value is fair.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Looking for a gentle fat burner to help with some dieting side effects at a decent price? This might be for you.

6.2
  December 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduced Cravings
  • Better Mood
  • Hydration

Ketone salts, nootropics, and electrolytes to make keto cutting easier.

Ketone salts, nootropics, and electrolytes to make keto cutting easier.

Hey SR, as many of you know, I have been doing Carb Nite dieting for awhile now. I have seen more and more of these ketone products pop up and they are pretty interesting. The whole idea is that these will help you get into ketosis quicker so your body will burn more fat, and take a lot of the "keto flu" symptoms away that include lethargy, headaches, cravings, etc. Not a lot of hard science yet, and tracking ketosis also takes money whether it's bloodwork, urine sticks etc. I've been doing it for so long though, I think I can be a good judge as far as if this helped and improved my keto diet, or if it was just a sham. Here's how it worked for me.

As always, VMI delivers a nice profile and is fully disclosed. This provides a little over 6g of BHB salts (the main ingredient to help you get into ketosis in theory), some TRAACS minerals for hydration support, and 300 mg of Tyrosine for focus. I really think the hydration elements and focus support are nice extras for this product, and behing that the salts are new for me I like this profile quite a bit.

Mixability was was good but a little foamy. Dosing is anytime, preferably preworkout, on an empty stomach. As an experienced keto dieter though, I played with the dosage some. I did not take this everyday as I thought this would be a waste. I follow the Carb Nite protocol where basically you go super low carb for 10-14 days, usually under 20 g, and then you have a cheat night to reset your hormones, etc. This has been incredibly successful for me and love it, but I know it takes at least 2 days to get back into ketosis. Knowing this, I always waited at least a day and a half before I used this as I don't think it would have much effect the day after a cheat meal and you still had to "get rid" of all these carbs. Plus, since this is supposed to help with the side ffects of keto dieting I wanted to wait till a couple days after cheating when those cravings become real again.

So did this work? First of all, no I didn't get blood work or urine sticks. YEs, I know this makes it a scientifically invalid review, but so what most of us aren't going to do that anyways. I've been keto dieting for years and here's what I can tell you. This helped me in a lot of ways. The hydration and focus really helped on a lot of days especially in the afternoons. I do feel that this helped me get into keto faster, but not necessarily in a deeper state of ketosis. I saw a little increase in weight loss, but not a ton. Overall, this helped me with the cravings, focus, and energy even though there are no stims. This helped quite a deal in helping me stick to my diet longer. Perhaps this would work better if I did 20 straight days without cheating, and would be worth a shot in running it that way.

This is one of the biggest set backs, as the cheapest I found this is $40 for 20 servings. At this price point, it would purely be a luxury item.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This really helped with keto side effects and cravings and helped me stay on track, but too expensive to be a staple in my arsenal.

Thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for sending it out!
  December 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • Fully Disclosed Profile
  • Some Focus
  • Underdosed Ingredients

Good ingredients, but underdosed preworkout for the avid lifter.

Hey SR, here today to review HD Labs' preworkout Calibrate V2. I workout really early in the morning before work so I always look for a preworkout to provide clean energy and endurance without a crash afterwards. Overall, I really don't like super heavy stim preworkouts and like a more well balanced pre so this caught my eye. Unfortunately, this product has some room for improvement for me.

Calibrate comes with three blends to aid your workouts, with...

Good ingredients, but underdosed preworkout for the avid lifter.

Calibrate comes with three blends to aid your workouts, with a Strength, Vasolidagtion, and Energy blend. Although it looks like prop blends at first, each ingredient has a dosage next to it. To be honest, I like the profile a lot in terms of ingredients that they chose, but many are underdosed. Some highlights would be the Beta Alanine at 1.6 g, Citrulline at 500 mg, and Hydromax at 125 mg. Solid ingredients, just wish I had more of them. I like that they included a caffeine blend of extended release caffeine to prevent a crash, but 175 mg total is a little weak too. This pre does have creatine, and a mix of mono and magnapower to total 2.5 g. For me, 3 g of just mono is good so 2.5 with a little premium creatine I'm ok with. Overall, a nice list of ingredients but many are underdosed.

Dosing is standard with 1-2 scoops preworkout. I tried one scoop, but eventually moved to two especially for heavier days. Mixability was good. I had the crackberry lemonade flavor and it was very enjoyable. No real complaints here.

I'll review the three blend areas as I saw them.

Strength: I didn't notice a huge jump in strength or endurance while taking this. No beta alanine tingles, even at 2 scoops. My muscles felt a little fuller because of the creatine, but that was it.

Pump: Pretty much non existent. I'm not a pump chaser by any means, but it does have some benefits and is a bonus, it just wasn't there.

Energy: This was probably the best part of the preworkout, but it didn't blow my socks off either. It did provide steady energy that helped me through my workouts and enhanced focus especially at 2 scoops. I've just had a lot better preworkouts, and when you consider value and ingredients it would be hard to recommend this.

Limited availability and $50 for 32 scoops from their website. Considering I really needed more than one scoop, the value for this is just not there.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Unfortunately, this is too expensive and underdosed for me to try again.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  November 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Hydration
  • Decreased DOMs
  • Better Recovery
  • Can Only Be Purchased At Brick And Mortar Stores

A great BCAA + EAA complex with hydration ingredients for great recovery.

Hey SR, it was a priority for me to get this review in, as it was a great product I received from the TROOP program. I have been doing a ketosis/IF diet for awhile now, and always look for an amino product to help with recovery and staying out of a catabolic state is very important. A lot of these products now come with a lot of extras like hydration, pump, caffeine, etc. and it's a crowded market. Even so, I thought this stood out.

This has...

A great BCAA + EAA complex with hydration ingredients for great recovery.

This has a great profile. I have taken amino supplements that are just your basic BCAAs, BCAAs plus extras, and BCAA+EAAs that have a more complete amino profile. I have always found that a complete amino profile always helped my recovery more than just BCAA's alone. This includes 6 grams of BCAAs in the preferred 2:1 ratio, and then we have an HPLC quality EAA complex of Lysine, Histadine, etc. A good dose of Taurine at 1.6 grams, 600 mg of Alanine, and then 500 mg of coconut water for even better hydration. To round it all off, 50 mg of Astragin and this is an impressive profile. Considering my success with amino complexes before and NutraBios well known quality, I was excited to give this a try.

Mixability was pretty good, some foaming. Dosing is whenever you need them, I usually took as an intra or in the late afternoon. I had the cherry limeade flavor and it pretty good too, nothing to write home about but I never tired of it either.

This worked extremely well for me, much better than a basic BCAA supplement. I had a very noticeable decline in DOMS which made it easier to hit the gym harder the next day. Even with the carb control, fasting, and cutting, I maintained my muscle mass and did not lose any strength. I am doing a lot of cardio at the moment and always felt very hydrated and this did a good job providing the electrolytes and hydration to keep my body balanced. Overall, this product delivered on every aspect it advertised and I was looking for in terms of enhanced recovery, hydration, and muscle preservation.

At the moment, this is worst part of this product. You can get a similar product to this, EAA energy for $30 for 30 servings. However, EAA Pure is only sold at select brick and mortar stores. Unfortunately, none are around me. Nutrabio does a good job of keeping their pricing consistent, so I expect this to have a similar value at about $1/serving. If it's at this price, it's definitely a winner. I hope distribution and availability widens for this product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you've never tried a full amino product in comparison to a basic BCAA, give this a try, it works great for recovery and hydration.

Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
  November 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Appetite Suppressant
  • Solid Focus
  • Clean Energy
  • Can Build Tolerance To Stims Quick
  • Wont Get 30 Days From Product If More Than 2 Capsday Is Needed
  • Cost At Maximum Dosage

A nice low stim appetite suppressant fat burner.

Hey SR, here today to review Pyroxamine, a fat burner by Myokem. As I continue my fitness cut, I like having something on hand to help with increased energy, mood elevation, increased metabolism, and appetite control. I feel these areas are the most important when trying to cut as your diet and workouts are really what are going to change your body composition. Let's see how Pyroxamine fared.

Fully disclosed ingredient profile which is great. What Pyroxamine is try...

A nice low stim appetite suppressant fat burner.

Fully disclosed ingredient profile which is great. What Pyroxamine is trying to do here I believe is strike that balance between non stim and high stim fat burner and I think they do a pretty good job. This has 100 mg of caffeine and 50 mg of Teacrine. If you take a preworkout or have taken high stim fat burners before you know this dosage won't blow you away. Then we have a mix of ingredients aimed at appetite control, focus, thyroid support, and metabolism with the likes of Olive Leaf, Grains of Paradise, Citicoline, etc. One herb I was unfamiliar with was Caramulla Fimbriata, and after a little mixed research it looks like an appetite suppressant. Overall, a nice profile with a mix of stims, nootropics, metabolism support, and appetite control to help your cut.

No taste or mixability, easy to swallow caps. Dosing is one pill in the morning, one pill in the afternoon, with an option to increase to two in the morning and one in the afternoon. I dosed this one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon for about a week and a half and then upped an extra pill in the morning the rest of the run.

Overall, this worked pretty well in most areas. Honestly, the energy is the least noticeable effect of this. I always keep my stims pretty high, so I wasn't expecting to feel a ton from this. There was a decent mood elevation to Pyroxamine as well that helped with me not becoming "hangry." I had a slight thermo effect when I took two pills right before cardio which was nice, but the most effective part of this supplement is the appetite control. When doing the one and one protocol I felt some appetite control, but when I took two in the mornings and one in the afternoon I really felt it and definitely had to remind myself to eat sometimes. This helped me progress towards my goals more quickly, however the run of that was pretty short. More on that next.

At $50 for a 30 day supply, this is super expensive. What's worse, is that if you go max dose it lasts only 3 weeks. At this price point, it would be really hard to buy again although it was very effective in my most wanted area of appetite control which helps.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A nice low stim/appetite control fat burner, butneeds to come down in price.

Overall
Thanks to Thin Fit Line for sending it out!
  November 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient Packs
  • Good Absorption
  • Regularity Improvement
  • Lots Of Extras
  • Low Dose On Most Things

An above average multivitamin.

Hey SR, here today to review Heroes Pack, a multivitamin by Thin Fit Line. Because I have a very restrictive diet on a cut, I always make sure I have a multivitamin on hand to offset those restrictions and make sure I am getting all of my vitamin and mineral needs. I also like for my multivitamin to have some "extras" whether it be some fruit and veggie blends, digestive support, joint complex etc. Let's see if Heroes Pack was truly a savior.

No way I am going to list the ingredient...

An above average multivitamin.

No way I am going to list the ingredients in this bad boy, but I attached the supplement facts. This has all of your vitamin needs, and I like that the minerals are chelated. We do get a good fruit and veggie blend of 105 mg, and TONS of extras. Some of the highlights would be digestive enzymes, some joint ingredients like MSM, apple cider vinegar, trans-reservatol, etc. My only beef with this is that a lot of these ingredients are severely underdosed. Glutamine at 150 mg, Green Tea at 58 mg, CoQ10 at 8.3 mg, etc are just some examples of great ingredients, but not enough to really help you. I love the direction of this vitamin pack, but I would like some fewer ingredients and up the dosage of the key ones.

This comes in packs with 5 caps and 1 tablet in each pack. I always take multivitamins with a meal and always took this with dinner. Standard and easy. No gross smell, burps, etc.

Multivitamins are not something you feel when you take so can be hard to judge. I'll say right away, I got sick while on this. I rarely get sick, but I work at a school and my wife got the flu so I think that's what did it. A multivitamin isn't going to protect you from every single cold or flu going around so I'm not going to hammer this product because of this. I did feel pretty good while taking this for the most part, and didn't feel run down which can happen when cutting and going low carb. The best part of this multivitamin for me was the digestive support. Even though the enzyme blend seems pretty low, I received great digestive support. This is a key factor for me and most low carb dieters as things can get pretty backed up and rough. I did notice myself more regular and the bowel movements much easier while on my run of this. Overall, I think this is an above average multivitamin with some room for improvement.

At $30 for 30 servings this is on the higher side of multivitamins. There's a ton of ingredients in this so I'm sure it wasn't cheap to make, but you can get some great multivitamins at a lower price point than this. I'd look for this on sale.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I liked this, but there is some definite room for improvement. I would rank this as an above average multivitamin but not quite premium.

Overall
Thanks to For Active Bodies supplements for sending it out!
  October 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Stims
  • Focus
  • Mood Elevation
  • Some Ingredients Underdosed
  • Slight Thermo Effect

A good preworkout designed for weight loss.

A good preworkout designed for weight loss.

Hey SR, here today to review a preworkout/thermogenic pHasted Kardio Maxby FABs. When I saw this product, I got very excited as it looks completely designed for my lifestyle. For those that read my reviews, I have been on an athletic cut for a long time. Since I have begun to train the morning, while fasted, I have seen a lot of improvement. I try to follow a keto lifestyle and have been playing with intermittent fasting as well. This supplement seems designed for those following my kind of lifestyle as it advertises help in training and doing cardio while in a fasted state. Here's how it worked for me.

I have attached the supplement facts, and overall I am happy with the ingredient profile. This is a fully transparent profile which I appreciate greatly, and is heavy on stims, nootropics, and thermogenic ingredients. Some of the highlights are a a big combo of two types of caffeine equaling approximately 420 mg, 75 mg, 1 g of taurine, 50 mg of Grains of Paradise for a thermo effect, 2 mg of Alpha Yohimbine, and good doses of DMAE, Hordenine, and Synephrine for stim/nootropic, focus effect. There's 500 mg of citrulline in here, and not sure why except maybe to increase blood flow some for absorption as you're not going to get a pump effect from this. The 500 mg of Carnitine is a little low too, and I would like to see maybe an extra thermo ingredient in here such as a pepper extract. Overall though, this looks like a nice combo of ingredients to help fasted cardio especially as Alpha Yohimbine and some other ingredients really work a lot better when fasted. I was eager to give this a try.

Dosing is first thing in the morning, fasted, before working out/cardio. Mixability was great, although there was some clumping. I receieved the gummy watermelon flavor and it was nice, looked forward to it.

Well, the stims definitely work. With this level of caffeine and other stims I expected to feel it and I did. The good news is there was no crash. Also with this level of stims a side effect is loss of appetite as well, so what was a nice by product even after working out fasted I really didn't need a huge meal after which helped me in my goals. I did notice an increase in sweat during my cardio session, but I think I can attribute that more to my increased heart rate from the stims rather than any thermo effect as I didn't feel the huge warming sensation I have gotten from excellent thermo products. My mood was elevated from the stims and nootropics as well, which made going to work easier too. This did a great job of motivating me, waking me up for my early morning sessions and I did lose a little more weight than normal while running this. Overall, this was a very nice product that worked for me and my diet and goals.

This has quite a few ingredients in it, but I feel the value is fair at $32 for 30 servings. Puts it on par with other preworkouts, but this is more of a cardio preworkout so you're paying for something a little different. I would buy again at this price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

It could use a couple of tweaks in my opinion, but I thought this was a good early morning cardio/preworkout supplement.