Twill

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+14)
  • Was an active member for 7 months, but hasn't been online since September, 2013
  • Member has only posted 3 reviews

• Superior Blend
  • Promotes Dense Hard Muscle
  • Big Serving Size
  • More Sources Of Protein Would Be Nice
I might not be a expert reviewer, hopefully I will be. But I am for sure a expert when it comes to Up Your Mass by Mhp Stong.

Where do I start with this amazing product?

Let me first say that I'm a big Mhp Strong fan, and tha reason being because Mhp products mostly have been the reason why I have gained tha majority of the muscle and weight that I have gained since I started working out.

How I found Up Your Mass, well I started looking around a bit, one place being here at Supplement Reviews.

Where do I start with this amazing product?

I started looking to find out what was tha best supplements to take naturally to build mass?

From here at Supplement Reviews, from around tha web and by mouth I kept hearing Up Your Mass.

So I gave it a try.

Let me also say that tha reason I can say expert when it comes to Up Your Mass is because I go through a tub once a week or one every two weeks depending on how much I work and can't get my hands on quaillty food.

So I know a little about if this works or not.

The first two products I ran ever were Up Your Mass, and BSN No Explode.

I ran the UYM because it would give me tha bcaa's I needed, the protein, carbs, calories, and loads more of tha nutrients I needed to build muscle properly.

I ran the No Explode because it would give me tha focus, energy, strength, stamina and pump I would need and want.

Those two were my begining supplements that I first ran when I first started working out a year ago.

Since then I've learned a lot more and have graduated on to better products and away from some Mhp products that I exclusively took.

I still of course use Mhp's Up Your Mass, and Dark Matter.

I don't use any more, T Bomb 2, Cylcn Gf, or Probolic SR.

Not because they don't work but because I have found better and more cost effective supplements than those.

But I still haven't found anything in its category better than Up Your Mass, or Dark Matter.

My stack now includes:

Oxyelite Pro
Vitamin Shoppe CLA
Forskolin
Natural Strength

Now that I got that out of tha way and have layed down some ground work, let's talk about Up Your Mass.

~~~~~Effetiveness~~~~~

Up Your Mass is a very effective mass gainer, and will put some mass on you fairly with ease.

Plus it will help you get and keep your muscle dense and hard and increase your strentgh as well.

Its able to do this because of tha many tried and proven strength and mass builders that's in UYM.

Incredients such as glutamine, leucine, arginine, bcaa's, cla, barley, oats, oat fiber, flaxseed, omega 3 complex, and loads more of amino acids that promote muscle building.

Not to mention 802 calories per serving, 27 grams of healthly fats, 78 grams of carbs,  62 grams of protein, and 11 grams of fiber.

Let me perface this because this is with 16 oz whole milk.

With water its 510 calories per serving, 11 grams of healthly fats, 56 grams of carbs, 46 grams of protein, and 11 grams of fiber.

As you can see there are a wealth of proven mass builders in UYM and that's why its effective!

Now the label says "Gain 16 lbs of muscle mass in 5 weeks", well I can say I almost did.

I gained 12 lbs in 4 weeks, which I probably could have gained 15 lbs or more if I would have stayed on it another week by it self because when taken as stated which is 2 servings a day.

You should gain any where between 2.5 lbs to 3.2 lbs per week.

The label says 3.2 lbs per week but I never gained that much in one week, granted maybe it was because some weeks I took it with water, and a couple of nights I fell a sleep without taking it at all before I went to bed.

Now I did contiue to take Up Your Mass but I was so happy that I was getting stonger and that I was gaining weight and getting complements that I said to my self.

Let me see if I can do better so that is when I started stacking and when I say getting stronger I mean it!

I started out not even able to do 115 lbs ten times.

Can't remember exactly how much my benched moved up because then I wasn't loging my results.

But I do remeber that I was able to do 135 lbs by tha end of that month because I was so happy and if I remember correctly I was able to include 135 lbs into my routine.

Might not sound like much but it was a lot to me and not to mention, now my 1 rep max is 305 lbs.

Now after my first month of weight lifting using, Up Your Mass, and Bsn No Explode I beging to learn about stacking.

First stack was Up Your Mass, T Bomb 2, Cyclin gf, Probolic Sr, Bsn No Explode, and Dark matter.

So all I'm gonna rate this product on is my first month taking it, although I still take it and it still works but I use it differently now.

Bottom line it works!

~~~~~ Price~~~~~

It can be pricey if you use it like I did and sometimes still do, and depending on where you get it.

Don't get it from Gnc, in fact I never get anything from there because they are too expensive.

You can get it from here; Supplement Reviews, Vitamin Shoppe, if there is one in your area, Ultimate Nutrition where I get mine from or several places from the web.

Costs me $35 for a tub which generaly lasts me 14 days because I depend on it a lot!

Could last longer if you use it differently than I do.

~~~~~Taste~~~~~

The taste is great, I started off with tha Cookies n Cream which is good.

Now I use the Peanut Butter Cookies which is very good!

To me tha taste has to be good because I take it so much and I haven't found anything that comes close besides Syntha 6 which is great too.

~~~~~Overall~~~~~

Well to sum it all up if you need to put on some quailty weight, get some strength, build some mass and keep it?

Up Your Mass is something I would get!

It works, taste good, and it has a wealth of proven incredients in it to help you build mass and gain strength!

February 14, 2013

• Awesome Pump
  • Increased Libido
  • Strength
  • Some Energy
  • Not Enough Beta-alanine For Me
  • Not Consistent
Pre workouts supplements are every where these days, even at stores like Walmart.

Some work better than others and to be honest some just don't work at all.

But as someone who usually goes to tha gym as soon as I get off of work or early in tha morning when I'm at home.

I depend on pwo supplements quite a bit to fuel my workouts so I will have tha intensity I need.

So when I heard of AdreNOlyn BULK from a company named Black Market.

Some work better than others and to be honest some just don't work at all.

So when I heard of AdreNOlyn BULK from a company named Black Market.

I was like ok, this must be some good stuff because tha companies name is Black Market and they gotta have some stuff in there pwo supplement that most compines don't have in there pwo drinks.

Right?

Let's discuss it.

Effectiveness-

But before I dive into that, tha website claims that this is tha best pre workout supplement period and that they have ingredients in Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK that just aren't in other pwo supplements, and that's what makes it so powerful.

Well I'm not going to list all tha incredients that's in Black Markets AdreNOlyn BULK but you can go to their website for yourself and check it out.

But I will say that tha ingredients in AdreNOlyn BULK are not ground breaking and are in fact in most pwo supplements.

Granted that they do have a test booster in AdreNOlyn BULK which is not tha norm.

Ok now on to tha discussion of , if Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK is worth your money?

Let me first say tha when ever I take a new pwo supplement that I haven't done before I usually try to give my self at least two weeks off before I jump into a new pwo drink so I will truly know how effective it is or not.

With that being said, I did give my self tha allotted time I usually give my self before I try a new pwo drink so I will know its true power.

I started AdreNOlyn BULK early in tha morning and I took it on a empty stomach which I never if hardly do, but I wanted to see how it would make me feel and if it would give me that extra edge I like when gettn ready to train hard.

Well it did, I hit tha gym ready to get to work.

That morning I worked out for a little over an hour an tha whole time I felt pumped and ready to tackle tha next set.

It gave me that tingly and itchy feeling that good pwo supplements are supposed to give you so automatically that was a plus!

It also helped me to push out more reps than normal which I liked.

Plus it did really give me a crazy pump, and my veins were sticking out like crazy and especially when I would do curls.

Tha down side is that when I first took it, as stated eariler I took it on a empty stomach which worked very well.

But 97% of tha time I never take a pwo supplement on a empty stomach bc I like to have a pre workout meal first which usually have 40 to 50 grams of protein, and a good amouunt of carbs and calories.

Then hour or so later I take my pre workout supplement.

When done this way, Black Markets AdreNOlyn BULK wasn't that effective for me as I would have liked.

Although I still felt it, and it did give me some focus, energy, and a little pump.

It wasn't what I was used to, when like on Bsn NO Explode or Jacked 3d which is my favorite.

But it did work, and it did still help me to get through my workouts and even when I had my pre workout meal before.

But when taken on a empty stomach the results of course were better.

So I guess it just depends on how you like to take your pwo supplements.

Taste-

Ok now as far as tha taste, I really liked it.

I picked up tha Blue Rasberry flavor and immediately upon opening it, I liked tha way it smelled and wanted to taste it and boy did it taste good.

Price-

Tha price wasn't bad, it was tha same as tha other pre workout supplements I get which cost $37 besides Jacked 3d which is $28

Overall-

Well to me its a pretty good pre workout supplement taken into tha fact that it has a test booster in it already which can save you some money if you decide to use a test booster.

Although if your just looking for a pre workout supplement, there are better and stronger ones out there, and if you wanna spend a couple more dollars, better T Boosters out there too like D-Pol, a more concentrated form of it than what's in the Black Market AdreNOlyn BULK.

All in all would I purchase again?

Yes I would but only if Jaacked 3d wasn't in stock, and only if I was low on funds and needed or wanted a test booster to stack with my other supplements.

But in short it does work, BUT its NOT tha best like Black Market claims.

February 9, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value (now)
  • Proven Ingredients
  • Easy Dosing
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaning
  • Training Boost
  • Reduced Estrogen
  • Possible Joint Issues
Ok so here we go with my second review on a product from Man Sports called Nolvadren xt.

Nolvadren xt by Man Sports is a advanced hormone modulator, test-estro-cort-formula which of course we all know is good.

There are also other similar products out like this one like Erase, which I hear is good but I haven't tried as of yet.

There are also tons of other test booster on tha market as well which some work, like D-Pol of course being tha best in my opionion, T bomb 2; which is alright, Pink Magic, Free test and tha list goes on.

So what made me try this product and why should yo...

So what made me try this product and why should you try it out of all tha other test bosters out there?

Well let's see, to be honest tha real reason I picked it up was because D-pol was out of stock and had been out of stock for about a week.

So I said let me go ahead n give this a try, plus it was only $25.00.

Effectiveness-

Before I begin taking man sports nolvadren xt, I had been trying to lose fat and build muscle at tha same time which we know is VERY hard, or at least just maintain tha muscle I had without losing any strenth.

So after I got it, tha next day i started taking 2 pills first thing in tha morning like they say.

About 10 days in I finally started to feel stronger and my endurance to go longer in tha gym had increased.

I didn't check my body fat % before I started which I regret so I can't tell u exactly how r if I truly lost any body fat.

All I can say is that my waist looked smaller, and I did have to use a belt to hold up my pants that I were on Sundays to church which I usually don't bc my belly keeps them up.

So as far as body fat I do trully believe that my body fat % went down.

As far as strenth and endurance, each time I worked out after that 10 days. My strenth went up with each lift.

Nothing out of this world but noticeable.

Dosing-

As stated eariler, all u have to do is just take 2 pills n tha morning with ur first meal.

Don't know if u take it without anything if it will make u sick r not bc I always took it with food r rather my Up Your Mass shake.

Overall-

Well can't say anything bad about it, it increased my strength, gave me more endurance, and help me lose some body fat, plus tha price is real nice.

Will for sure try it again but next time I will measure my body fat % so I will know how much exactly I lost.

Should u give this a try, I would because its cheap and it works.