Tsunami2k

• Was an active member for 4 years, but hasn't been online since March, 2015

Reviews by Tsunami2k

July 23, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Creatine Blend
  • Underdosed On Some Ingredients
Thanks to the people over at Betancourt for giving me the chance to review this product.

Overview : This product is very interesting in regards to creatine blends. This isn't your typical creatine supplement. It also contains joint supplements, carbs, and Glycerol Monostearate, which is better known as GlycerGrow by controlled labs. The creatine itself is of a 3-part blend consisting of Creatine Monohydrate, Di-Creatine Malate, L-Creatine AKG. One scoop roughly has 200 calories.

Value : 6/10 - It costs around $35 without shipping online for a 25-serving tub. This supplement will basically cost you somewhere around $45 a month, which seems a little steep for just a creatine source, but then again, it's not just plain creatine.

Effectiveness : 7/10 - I had really high hopes for this product considering its ingredient profile. I liked how it contained Chondroitin and Glucosamine, but didn't understand why they didn't throw in MSM. Those three are the basic gold standard for joint supplementation. Also considering the prop. blend being a total of 45g, I'm sure the doses aren't up to par for proper effectiveness.

I took this as part of my normal workout routine I've been doing this summer. Going 5 days a week, dedicating each day to a muscle group. I hadn't been taking creatine for the past 3 months, so I could honestly say I was 100% cycled off of it. I took it along with my PWO (D-stunner or Jack3d) 45 minutes before my workouts, and in the mornings on off days.

After the first week, I noticed I was working out longer than usual, and I was able to squeeze out a couple more reps than I had anticipated. I noticed the normal effects of taking creatine starting in the middle of week two. I only had 3.5 weeks worth, but during that span, I actually gained 2 pounds, and set a new Bench Press record. That could have been coincidental, but I believe this supplement did the trick.

I didn't notice any benefits from the joint supplements, but I figured it was underdosed. The glycergrow in it is also underdosed, but that doesn't matter because I use GlycerGrow with my PWO (4 scoops) everytime.

Overall : 7/10 - I'm not really sure what to think of this product. It has an interesting concept, trying to combine some of the supplements we take into one... but I just think think that the joint supplementation be taken seperately since the doses have to be proper in order to receive any benefits from consumption. I know that the creatine aspect of the product is completely fine, on par with CreaPure. Kre-alk never worked for me, but this blend was fine.

Also lastly I have to say that maybe if I was able to take this product a little longer I could have seen better results...

July 13, 2012

• Digests Easy
  • Farted More Than Usual
Here is my review for MGN's American Iso Whey Protein, Cake Batter flavor.

Profile : 7/10 - Decent profile for a whey isolate product. 120 calories for a 30g serving, 22g which is protein, 2g sugar, 2g carb and 3g fat. It's not the leanest compared to others, and I've seen better protein to serving-size ratios on most other higher brand name products.

Taste/Mixability : 9/10 - The cake batter was pretty damn good, only other cake batter I had that was better was Monster Mass's, but that has like 8 times the calories lol.
It mixed perfectly fine, no issues in that department.

Value...
Here is my review for MGN's American Iso Whey Protein, Cake Batter flavor.

It mixed perfectly fine, no issues in that department.

Value : 7/10 - Considering it isn't the highest quality protein, it is still pretty affordable at about $38-42 for a 5lb tub.

Effectiveness : 7/10 - I saw this protein as being pretty comparable to some other isolates that I've had in the past. It was easy to put down, it gave me similiar results as other proteins, and at 32 servings per tub, it generally last around 5-6 weeks.

I did have an issue with getting more stinky gas farts than normal... Don't usually have that problem, but I can't really 100% pin point it on the protein. It did digest completely fine, no stomach cramps or anything of that sort.

Overall : 8/10 - I think overall this protein is pretty solid for the price. It tasted great, but that could be also that I am a sucker for cake batter. The protein mixed very well, and it went down the hatch easily. I would like for it to have less fat/carbs, but at the same time, the extra filtration might raise the price more, making it a harder product to sell.
Thanks MGN!

June 12, 2012

• Long Lasting
  • Small Crash
  • Hard To Find The Right Dose
[|=|]"Betancourt Nutrition presents the first ever concentrated pre-workout and bronchostimulator: D-Stunner, the most profound advanced in the concentrated pre-workout category"[|=|]

Niacin - 20mg
D-Stunner Performance Blend - 5,543mg
Glycerol Monostearate, Beta-alanine, GlycoCarn, Quercetin , 3,7-diemthylpurine-2,6-dione, Caffeine, L-Taurine, REV-PEA, Geranamine, Creatine Monohydrate, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone

Niacin - 20mg
D-Stunner Performance Blend - 5,543mg

Value : 7/10 - A 35 serving tub costs around $23. A tub can last anywhere between 3-6 weeks depending on your dosage tolerance. It's pretty much on par with other similiar PWO's.

Effectiveness : 7/10 - I'm not the greatest fan of heavy-stim pre-workout supplements, but I found this one to be pretty decent. D-Stunner has an interesting ingredient profile, especially with the broncho-dialtator properties.
I had the Fruit Punch flavor, and it tasted like other Fruit Punch flavored drinks I guess. I did have a problem when trying to mix it at times, I would have to shake my bottle like crazy to get it to dissolve all the way.
The first time I took it, I decided to try half a scoop. I started feeling the effects within 30 minutes when I had just arrived to the gym. I had a good workout, normal pumps, but the energy was great. I didn't notice any broncho-stimulant properties whatsoever though.
After that I tried to go with one heaping scoop, and thats where I realized this stuff is pretty concentrated, and I was pretty jittery and crashed hard after the gym. It was hard to find the right dose for me for the first two weeks, until I was happy with just about under a full scoop.

This product gave me good focus, and it lasted a little longer than some other products like Jack3d. I'd stay in the gym for 1.5 hours easily sometimes if I was really feeling it.

Something I didn't like too much was the fact that I wouldn't get any pumps from D-stunner. I would throw in some CM, Agmatine, GPLC, and some others to get a great pump along with the energy.

Overall : 8/10 - In the end, I never noticed the bronchostumulating properties that this product boasts of. My breathing was the same the whole time as it always has been. I did like the good focus and energy, but I had to be careful about dosing it. I am very stim intolerant BTW, I don't drink Coffee or consume caffeine that much.
If you are getting tired of your current PWO, I would give this one a try. I gave it an 8 instead of a 7 because Betcancourt is thinking outside the box with the incorperation of some of their ingredients, which is something I like to see Supplement companies do.

June 1, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Body Temperature
  • Decrease In Appetite
  • May Cause Jitters/anxiety
  • Frequent Urination
  • Can Cause Insomina If Taken Late In The Day
Here is the first of my three reviews on Betancourts products.

From the company website : "Use new Ripped Juice EX2 to help you hold onto every last ounce of lean mass as you tap into a fat-burning euphoria that is unlike anything you've ever experienced before."

Ingredients : There are an impressive amount of ingredients, but all are jampacked into 854mg's of prop. blend.
|---------------------------------------------|
Here is the first of my three reviews on Betancourts products.

|---------------------------------------------|
Caffeine anhydrous, Guarana extract, Green Tea extract , Kola Nut extract, Chocamine, L-Carnitine, L-Taurine, 1,3-dimethylpentylamine, Nitrated Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA: L-Valine nitrate, L-Isoleucine nitrate, L-Leucine nitrate), MCT, Hoodia Gordonii , L-Tyrosine AKG, L-Tyrosine, Griffonia Simplicfolia extract, Evodia extract , Citrus Aurantium extract 50:1 , Bioperine , Yohimbe extract , White Willow extract , Vinpocetine.
|---------------------------------------------|

Pills/Dosage - 9/10 - Normal sized pills, no after taste. The dosing instructions call for 1-2 pills in the morning or before your workouts. I decided to take it a little differently.

Effectiveness : 8/10 - I can compare this to some other fat burners I have taken, most notably OEP, and I would say that there isn't much of a difference between the two. I started off by taking one in the mornings, and another one at around 12pm-1pm. The first week of doing this, I felt the typical fat burner symptoms such as increased body temperature, extra sweating, decrease in appetite. I as happy with two pills a day, and it didn't affect my sleep.

After week 1, I decided to take two in the mornings, and still one in the afternoon. The first day I did this, I realized that it was a little too much for me. I was jittery, I had anxiety, and so on. So instead the next day I'd take it at 8am, then a pill at 11am, then the last one at 2pm. This worked out better for me, and that last dose was before I went to the gym, and it gave me a little energy boost.

I did experience somewhat of a crash towards the evenings, around 6pm. Found myself passing out on the couch watching TV. I stuck to this dosing protcol for the rest of the bottle. Went to the gym 4 days a week as usual, and ate fairly healthy. All in all, I lost about 4 lbs, and I didn't really try too hard for it. Not too bad at all.

Value : 7/10 - The product can be found online for about $30 bucks, which is a 3week-1 month supply depending on your dosing, so its not too shabby.

Overall : 8/10 - Ripped Juice EX2 was very comparable to Oxy Elite Pro in my opinion. I leaned out a bit during the time that I took it, I had better cardio sessions at the gym, and I was eating much less throughout the day. I think if Betancourt pushed this product a little harder, it would really catch on as a great alternative to OEP.

May 9, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Strength Gains
  • Unique Ingredients
  • Enhanced Sex Life
  • Slight Back Acne
This review is for Biotivia's Bio Forge V-2. A different formula than their original Bio Forge.

This product is honestly in a catagory of its own in regards to its unique ingredients. I remember when I first heard of this product last year when it was Lockout's deal of the day, and I had made this negatgive response : http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=14597.0
-Primavie (Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex) 200mg
-Sensoril (Ashwagandha Extract) 150mg
-EuryGold (Eurycoma Longifolia Standardized Extract) 300...

-Primavie (Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex) 200mg
-Sensoril (Ashwagandha Extract) 150mg
-EuryGold (Eurycoma Longifolia Standardized Extract) 300mg
-Zinc Picolinate, (Yields 6mg Of Zinc) 30mg
-Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 2,000IU 333%
-Piper Nigrum Extract (95% Piperine) 5mg
---------------------------------------------

Pills/Dosing : 8/10 - The bottle says to take one capsule 3-4 times a day, 20 minutes before a meal. Pills are normal sized. I took it spread out 3 times a day before each of my meals, so pretty easy dosing protocol. Pills did not produce any aftertaste.

Effectiveness : 7/10 - I wish I had two bottles of this product, to where I could run it for longer at 4-5 pills a day. I feel that this supplement had a lot of potential, but that I was possibly underdosing it.

The ingredients in Bio Forge are not your typicals herbs used in testosterone boosting supplements such as Tribulus or Fenugreek. It does contain a Longjack extract patented as Eurygold, and I have good experiences with Longjack in general. It also contains Shilajit, in which they claim can help with enhancing testosterone secretion.

I took this product for a month, and for the first two weeks I didn't notice anything. I thought that perhaps this product was completely bunk and it was just taking advantage of using fancy ingredient names to peak customers interests thus causing them to think this product is truely something special. But the signs of a natural testosterone booster started to show in the begining of week three.

My workouts were lasting longer, I had slight strength gains by the end of the bottle, and I was leaning out a bit, which is due the ingredient Sensoril, which lowers cortisol. I was getting a little acne on my back, another sign of it working.

Value : 5/10 - It's $50 for a bottle of 90 pills, at three pills a day, being a month supply. Pretty steep price, especially if I wanted to run it my way at 5 pills a day, would have put a nice dent in my wallet.

Overall : 7/10 - All in all, I think this product can truely be useful, but it would require two bottles and higher dosing. Biotivia took a different approach to the common testosterone boosting supplement, and in my opinion, they have succeeded to some degree. Another interesting property of this product was that my sex life was also enhanced a bit, sort of turned me into a horn dog to be honest lol.
I also think this product worked well for me because I took this after my PCT recently where I basically reaped the most benefits from this supplement.

May 5, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Natural Antioxidant
  • Numerous Supposed Health Benefits
  • Laboratory Grade
  • Hard To Gauge Effectiveness
  • High Price Point
I finished this up last week and here is my review on Biotivia's Transmax.

The key difference between this product and their regular resveratrol supplement is the time release action.

I was using their regular resveratrol supplement prior to switching to TransMax.

Product Description :
I finished this up last week and here is my review on Biotivia's Transmax.

Product Description :
"After 24 months of trials and research, Biotivia has developed a unique new form of their already best selling supplement, Transmax. This 500mg time release supplement is packed with bio enhanced Resveratrol. The sustained release version was created after receiving huge demand from physicians and health professionals who were looking for a time release form of Resveratrol as a dosage option to complement the original Transmax. Receive the same high quality and potency of Resveratrol over a sustained 12 hour period. Whether you are a student, athlete, physician, work in other high stress professions or just don't feel your best, choose Transmax TR for its ability to enhance mental concentration and acuity as well as physical endurance for 12 continuous hours"

Effectiveness : 7/10 - I've stated in my other review that this supplement isn't geared towards the younger generation such as myself. Resveratrol in general is recommended for elderly individuals who are concerned about their over health, especially cardiovascular health.

While I did notice a difference on this product in my general mood and mental clarity, it wasn't as great as their regular resveratrol supplement. I'm not sure how the time release portion of this supplement factors in overall, but I think taking the regular version is more effective.

This product is also geared towards people who are concerned about weight management. I didn't really notice anything in that department.

Pills/Dosage : 8/10 - I took two pills a day, one in the morning and one at night. Normal white sized pills, and the dosing protocol is pretty straight forward.

Value : 5/10 - This product is pretty expensive. On Biotivia's website, it says its $85 for a two month supply. Considering that I didn't notice that many benefits with this product, to me it's overpriced. But once again, this supplement is geared towards older people, and they might find that the benefits are worth the cost.

Overall : I still stand by my original review where I stated that Biotivia is a great company with quality products. While this was a hard supplement for someone like myself to review, I feel that the company goes through great lengths to ensure their products are of a high standard and that they do truely care about the customers.

April 27, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump
  • Great Value
  • Increase Vascularity
  • Doesnt Dissolve At All
  • Mixing Not The Best
  • No Flavours To Choose
I have found GlycerGrow to be quite a useful product, and after 5 months, I was finally able to finish a tub of this!

Product Description :

"GlycerGrow is our most advanced standalone cell volumization breakthrough. GlycerGrow combines a proprietary and synergistic blend ingredients to promote increased cell volume, aid the osmotic effects of creatine, and enhance the natural anabolic responses of weightlifting. When combined with a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet, and a solid workout protocol, this product helps give the user increased gains in size, strength and vascularity...

Product Description :

"GlycerGrow is our most advanced standalone cell volumization breakthrough. GlycerGrow combines a proprietary and synergistic blend ingredients to promote increased cell volume, aid the osmotic effects of creatine, and enhance the natural anabolic responses of weightlifting. When combined with a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet, and a solid workout protocol, this product helps give the user increased gains in size, strength and vascularity."

Value : 10/10 - Have I ever given anything a 10 for value before? Who knows, but seriously this product is the absolute most bang for your buck. I paid $33 for a tub that lasted me just under 6 months. It's 120 servings, and you take a serving before your workouts only, so you can do the math on how far this product can stretch out.

Effectiveness : 7/10 - I personally think if you are taking a creatine supplement of any sort, that taking GlycerGrow along side with it would be highly benefitual. Taking glycerol in supplemental form may quickly improve hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. That property of Glycerol MonoStearate also gave me great pumps! But to be honest, some days the pumps were hit or miss, which was strange.

The pumps were of a different kind also. Instead of my muscles being directly pumped, the whole body part was. For example, my arms would get swelled up and look massive, but it would lose that definition look, if that makes sense. My workouts also would last longer, this product doesn't give you the typical stim-energy most of us are used to with PWO. Instead, its a more constant ever-going energy instead of short-term explosive energy.

Vascularity also went up, but once again, not that great because I personally believe it wasn't pumping up the veins, but more the muscles and area around it were just retaining a lot of water during my workouts. I would also get more sore from my workouts too, and lately I don't get that sore in general.

Taste/Dosing : 5/10 - This is where the product really takes a dump. The powder is tasteless, and its small 'jack3d' size scooper, take 2-4 scoops 30 minutes before your workout. The powder is very salty, and DOES NOT mix in water whatsoever. If you put it in a water bottle, it will simply float on top. Some people put it in yogurt, their protein shake, or pour it into their mouth and then chase it with water. That last method is super gross by the way.

Overall : 7/10 - This supplement gave me great pumps (on most days), it has a lot of benefits if taken with creatine, and it's really affordable. It would have got a higher rating, but the powder is hard to get down most of the time, and it worked maybe 80% of the time. It is totally worth the purchase if you are thinking about it.

April 25, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Boosts Testosterone
  • Lowers Estrogen
  • Improved Sexual Performance
  • Quality Extract
  • Could Be Cheaper
  • Dosing Protocal Is Strange
If you want to boost your natural testosterone production with Tongkat Ali, then LJ100 is the product to go to!

Product Description :

"LJ100 is the highest quality standardized Tongkat Ali extract. It is scientifically prepared for improving energy, physical endurance, sexual performance, and increasing stamina. This product has been patented by M.I.T. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and the Government of Malaysia. The highest quality, standardized Tongkat Ali extract available for low testosterone. It has undergone a patented extraction process to capture the most potent, biologically active EuryPeptides to increase libido, energy, enhance sport performance, rejuvenates youthfulness and fertility"

I was told about this product by a member back in the day, JMetal, and I can confidently say that this product works!

Value : 6/10 - The price has actually gone down since I purchased it about 5 months ago, but it is currently $40. The thing with this product is that the dosing protocal is all over the place. From the bottle : "For overall general health maintenance, men should take 2-4 capsules a day. To enhance sports or sexual performance, take 4 to 8 capsules 1-2 hours prior to rigorous physical activity."

So a bottle could literally last two weeks, or 2 months depending on how you wanted to run it. Value wise, not the greatest, but in the end, LJ100 is probably the best form of Longjack out there.

Effectiveness : 8/10 - I personally will only be using this and DAA as my natural testosterone boosters from here on out. I'm done with Testofen or bunk tribulus products, etc...
I started LJ100 with 2 pills a day, then after a few days, I did 2 pills in the morning, and 4 before my workout. I was taking this during my PCT, and along with DAA in the begining, I never got that 'PCT slump' that one can expect a couple weeks into PCT. My workouts were solid, my libido was up, and I still had the rage I was experiencing on cycle, but more mild.

I messed with the dosing some more, and to be honest I never really stuck to anything concrete. Some days I took upwards of 8 pills in a day, and came to the conclusion that the best routine was 2 pills in the morning, 2 before workout, and 2 at night. The night dose always gave me morning wood the morning after, no joke.

Overall : 8/10 - Tongkat Ali (Longjack) has had legitimate studies conducted on it in the past, and a simple wikipedia search can provide all the results of these studies that show increases in testosterone, decreases in estrogen levels, and improved sexual performance. There are SEVERAL fake Longjack products on the market, and a lot of them have also showed mercury contamination. LJ100 is the most trusted, has the correct extract ratio, and is truely a quality product. This product would have been a 9 for me if it was cheaper, because I would have really liked to run it at higher doses to see if it would be better, but I didn't feel like burning $100 to prove that.

April 16, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Woke Up Easier In The Mornings
  • Increased General Focus
  • Increased Mental Clarity
  • Not A Product That Is Essential
  • Could Be Cheaper
Finished up my bottle of Bioforte last week, thought I'd take a few minutes to write up this review before I go to work.

Thanks to Biotiva for allowing the Expert Reviewers to take the oppoturnity to review some of your products.

Quick Product Description :

Quick Product Description :

"Bioforte not only contains 250mg of natural trans resveratrol, it also contains the full spectrum of resveratrol glucosides and analogs. Bioforte is also enriched with added pure Polydatin, an extremely potent and rare form of resveratrol not found in other supplements. Bioforte is pure, natural, full-spectrum bio-enhanced resveratrol from entirely natural wild organic sources. The Polydatin added to Bioforte dramatically improves the bioavailability and half life of resveratrol in human cells. This is an exclusive patent pending feature of Bioforte."

Pill Size/Dosage : 10/10 - Each pill contains 60 250mg pills, and the bottle suggests a daily dose of one pill. I decided to start taking two pills daily based on one of the studies done on this product that had the dosage at 500mg a day. The pills are fancy looking, purple with a logo. No taste or aftertaste with this one. Towards the end I started taking 3 pills a day, but I don't think it was necessary anymore benefitual.

Value : 6/10 - This product is more expensive than your typical resvertrol products, but like it was said in the desciption above, it contains a high quality extract and is more bioavable than others. It's about 27 bucks for the bottle, which can be either a one or two month supply depending at what dosage you take, so not too shabby.

Effectiveness : 7/10 - I'm only 24 years old, and I'm not really the intended target group for this product. People who are older, in their 40's+, would be more interetested in this product. The product claims it can :
"¢Better Energy
"¢Reduced Appetite and Food Cravings
"¢Improved Mood
"¢Better Sleep
"¢Better Mental Concentration

The studies I have read in regards to specifically this product, not just resveratrol in general, were promising, and showed an increase cerebral bloodflow and other benefits associated with anti-oxident properties. I used to be into taking nootropics, so I'm pretty well versed in telling if my general mental clarity is enhanced or if my overall focus is increased etc...

After one week of dosing this product at two pills a day, I thought I was starting to feel better in general, but wasn't sure because I didn't want to give into placebo. I noticed I was getting out of bed more easily, I didn't give in to the after lunch crash that I typically get, and I wasn't sluggish. It got better in week three, and thats when I was pretty sure that the Bioforte was actually producing benefitual effects.

I'm currently taking their TransMax which is a Time Release version, but I'm not honestly noticing a difference. I'll write a review on that one seperately later though.

Resveratrol is also touted for being able to help with weight management, and I was taking this product during a cutting phase, but I wouldn't feel confident saying this product had anything to do with the weightloss, but it's still a possibility.

Overall : 8/10 - I would give this product a higher rating, but this would most likely produce better results for older individuals who are looking for the added health benefits. When it comes to Resveratrol supplements, this one easily takes the cake as being the best, and I can say that confidently.

Once again, this isn't a supplement that I am necessarily interested in contstantly purchasing and taking because it is just something that I'm not really into at this time, but maybe at an older age. Thanks again Biotiva!

April 10, 2012

• Recomp Effect
  • Maintained Strength
  • Lost Body Fat
  • Too Many Pills
Man, I'm really starting to dig this product!

Ursobolic is simply a supplement which contains a quality extract of Ursolic Acid. There is a lot of research behind Ursolic Acid, but the parts we are concerned about is what benefits it can provide to bodybuilders. Usolic acid was found to be a weak aromatase inhibitor, and it has been found to reduce muscle atrophy and to stimulate muscle growth in mice.
My reasoning for using this product was to keep as much muscle from my PH cycle, and to lean out a bit.

Man, I'm really starting to dig this product!

Pill Size/Taste/Dosage : 7/10 - The pills are half red/half black, do not have a taste or aftertaste, and are normal sized. The issue I had with this product was how vague E-pharm is with the dosing protocol. The bottle says 3-6 pills a day, three times a day. But thats a big difference for me, 9 pills compared to 18 pills. And at that dosage, a bottle lasts 7 days... no joke. But that is what I took, 18 pills a day, 6 pills with every meal.

Effectiveness : 9/10 - I'm giving this product a really high rating, but I want to come out and say that I did take this with raspberry ketones, but some may argue that shouldn't be too much of a factor anyways. Also the first 10 days I was taking a thermogenic product, but it proved out to be bunk anyways.
Something I noticed around day 5 was my physique was starting to look better. It was strange, because I would wake up in the mornings looking lean and cut,but as the day progressed, that went away.
So I went through a bottle the first week, thinking "Is this going to be worth at at 15 bucks a week?" but I kept going.

The end of week two is when I became a believer. In a two week span, I lost 2 pounds, all fat. My arms were becoming more defined, and I was really tripping out if this was all from the ursobolic or not. Regardless, I bought 3 more bottles to continue it.

So today is a full month of taking ursobolic at 18 caps per day, and I must say, I think I'm going to order some more, because it is seriously helping me get rid of some excess body fat around my hips, and my diet is kind of wack right now, but yet I'm not losing muscle or getting fat. Apparently Patrick Arnold took it all summer long when he wasn't working out and was eating like crap, but maintained his build throughout that time through the use of ursolic acid. But then again, it is his product, he can say whatever he wants about it.

Value : 6/10 - It does cost around 12-15 bucks a bottle online, and you have to take 18 pills a day to perhaps see the results that I did. People have argued on online forums how E-Pharm needs to just make it a bulk powder or make it cheaper, but UA is hygroscopic, so it needs to be in a pill form to avoid moisture retention apparently.

Overall : 9/10 - I know this is a really high rating, especially coming from an Expert Reviewer, but this product works for me. I am debating on purchasing more and taking it for a couple months to see where it can take me. This product is great for retaining lean mass, helped me with shedding some fat, and it allows me to hold on to strength gains even through a cutting cycle where I was lifting a lot less than usual. This product had me seeing results fairly early on, but I have a friend who is also taking it and he is just now seeing results after 5 weeks. So the dosage is high, the price is decent, but the results are worth it in my opinion.