Trogdor88

• Reputation is very low. (+3)
  • Was an active member for 2 years, but hasn't been online since February, 2012
  • Member has only posted 2 reviews
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by Trogdor88

February 2, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Ok Focus
  • Ok Energy
  • Stomach Cramping
  • Price
  • Headache
The first word that comes to mind when I think of this product is overpriced. For the amount of money you payed for this stuff you could have gotten a better product. I started off at one scoop, nothing then I worked my way up to 2 scoops and I felt a little energy for about 20 minutes and then it went away but no crash. I then tried 3 scoops and I had energy for about 30 minutes and when I took 3 scoops my head started to hurt and my stomach got a little cramped. It was almost a complete waste but I did have an ok amount of energy and focus but this is way overpriced. Bottom line, don't buy this. I have only experience in one other pwo and that's Superpump and that stuff works. Looking forward to trying out Jack3d on Thursday.

November 3, 2009

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy
  • Focus
  • Drive
  • Endurance
  • Good Pumps
The first NO supplement I have ever taken was a great one. Superpump 250 by Gaspari Nutrition gives you the Drive to really kick it into overdrive. I know some people have called this Superdump because of the diarrhea it has been known to cause but I have had nothing of the sort while on this product. I take 2 scoops 25-30 minutes before working out and I have got to say the workouts with this stuff has been the best of my life. On the week before I started Superpump, it took me 1 hour 45 minutes to complete my chest/tris/abs workout. The first day taking Superpump, I finished in 1 hour 10 minutes. Coincidence? I think not. All the workouts have gotten shorter and I have more energy during them. When taking this I am more Driven to finish. Before, I might quit with a couple of sets left, now I man up and do them. I took the blue raspberry flavor and it tastes horrible but hey, be a man and take it anyway.