TigerJT

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online 3 months ago

Reviews by TigerJT

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  March 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Well
  • I Use It Daily
  • Super Clean Protein
  • No Fillers
  • Lactose And Gluten Free
  • Dissolves Effortlessly
  • Not Widely Available.
  • A Bit Pricey
Today I have the privilege nay the pleasure of reviewing one of my favorite products used to date! Thank you to NutraBio and the rep who sent me the care package that shows me the class of product I would be taking. No free shirt, or swagwhat I did receive was the history of the company and all the info one would ever want to know about the supplement (and company) I was going to put in my body. The promise was clear on the container and the folder I got with the info backed it up. Now all that was to be done: take the supplement and see if the claims where to me; and the way it works as a supplement.

Ingredient Profile: 9.5/10

With the flavor I asked for the protein amount is 25g a scoop. Low in the carb. Area and all the others are listed. I really enjoy this full description of what I will be using every day in place of a meal and after a workout. Just good clean you get what you pay for here IMO.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 9/10

For some the taste may be weak; but for me it was perfect for two major applications/reasons! One was that I would replace breakfast with one scoop of this in my morning coffee, making a most tasty mint mocha. Second was after a workout I use one scoop with a 12oz. shaker and the mixability was great, no issues and great flavor with no after taste. Sets great on the stomach and honestly has been the best other than one I have used. Even then this protein is the front runner.

This did its job plain and simple! I used it every day and looked forward to it; making it easier to eat less junk food and keep my macro's on point! No digestive issues at all while using this protein like some others, and just good clean tasting protein! I still had good clean foods to eat and this made my diet and goals much easier to obtain than without.

Value: 8.5/10

Yes there are cheaper options out there, with blends and additives and fillers and some even at this price! This looks to run anywhere (depending flavor) from $33.99 to 39.99 for a 2lbs. tub. A bit high in price compared to the lower budget brands; but this ain't lower budget quality so why compare the two. This is a high end product and compared to those in its class it is a fair and even a good priced option. I am kind of cheap about supplements unless they work GREAT and I consider this to be just that so I not only understand the price but expected it and don't mind paying for what I got! That being said I would love to see this in larger amounts to cut cost a bit. Say a 5lbs or 10lbs bag?

Side effects:
None. Good clean macros.

Conclusion/overall: 9/10

I really can't say enough about my experience with this so I won't rave like a fan boy except to say I will buy this and one other protein in future! That's how I feel about it; it's that good IMO. So try you some and I hope you feel the same, I will try another flavor next but will still be getting the same flavor to mix with my cup of joe in the mornings! Thank you NutraBio for this awesome stuff!

Thanks to Alpha Gainz for sending it out!
  February 29, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Alpha Male Feeling
  • Some Strength And Mass Gains
  • A Bigger Vial With More Servings Would Be Nice
As always a thank you goes out to the TROOP program and those supplement rep's (delsolrob this time) who strive to give us supplement junkie's what we need! This was my first foray into the transdermal world and I have others on deck. Wanting those epic massive gainz without having to take something hazardous to my health and the other side effects that may occur I have been looking at safer alternativeslike this. To the review!

Ingredients Profile:

Ingredients Profile:

As already stated 100mg of DHEA per 1ml. As Warmachine and a quick search on the internets can tell you there are all kinds of benefits to this type of supplement. Bioavailability is usually the only issue and the other is event with all the researchdoes this really work. From my reading I found much that gave me high hopes! This does look to be "clean and pure", not that I could tell if it wasn't TBH.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing:

It is just a guess but I bet this stuff would taste horrible; I would not recommend you try it orally! Now as the topical application I was instructed that at 50mg it would be a good libido booster and mild. At 100mg it was a good test base.
Sounds Great! And dosing was simple. Used like I did or otherwise; I used it 50mg for 5 days, then 100mg to finish. You can go 100mg at start or go 50mg the whole way as you choose which is best for your goals. If I had it to do over again I would at least use this 100mg from start and possibly move up to finish. IMO. Also rotating application sites; I found chest/neck and shoulders to be the best for me. Left a nice oiled look and the smell was interesting but not bad! Evaporated/soaked in mostly but does leave a residue.

I have been working out sporadically as of late and mostly using the"fit as much in as possible" plan. I gauge it as I should be sore or I didn't push hard enough or if I'm not sore in a specific muscle group I hit it hard ASAP. I have been working a lot lately and this is the only way I can do it and not make excuses why I can't train. Also my diet goals are different than ever before but helping me reach my fitness goals, and I felt this helped that. First week I felt almost nothing, maybe by the end of the week hungrier but honestly with my diet I find myself hungrier than not lol. Week two I noticed a little more libido, endurance, and alpha feeling. Not a large amount but on my 3 days a week I eat less I noticed this feeling more!
To the finish of the bottle I felt this a bit more but the feelings never got to that"GAINZ" level I was expecting. I feel if I had two bottles to run back to back at 100mg from the start it would have performed better. Also I did start AD-3 in the last week and a half to possibly help if that E monster showed up in masse (just a precaution as I didn't feel the need really but hormones are tricky things, better safe than sorry.) I have taken AD-3 before and know what it feels like so I trust it to help and didn't notice any issues. I got from this: Libido, endurance, some more power in lifts, alpha fellings, and a bit more hungry. That pretty much sums it up.

Value:

At around $20 not counting shipping this is a good inexpensive supplement to try. Used at the normal 100mg it could last a while, at 50mg for that libido boost quite a bit longer! Some experimentation may prove more mg doing to be better, but the value may go down if you don't get the "Gainz" you want! IMO I got $20 worth, but was not amazed like I had hoped. I recommend buying 2 or more bottles especially if on sale (as others have stated) and using at higher mg doses. I myself did not buy this but received it through the TROOP program but none the less feel it is a good value.

Side Effects:

Other than maybe a bit hungrier nothing of note.

Conclusion:

This was a good start in the world of DHEA supplementation in my opinion to use. Easy and simple dosing, no major risks and/or sides, and beneficial to fitness training of all levels. I did enjoy this just not as much as I wanted. Two bottles and higher mg would hopefully make the difference. Learn from my review and others! When and/or if I do run this again I will come back and update this review with what I get out of it! Maybe not the "ALPHA GAINZ" I wanted but some GAINZ were better than nothing! I will try again one day..

Thanks to Cellucor for sending it out!
  February 4, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Diminished Soreness
  • Better Recovery
  • Faster Recovery
  • Relaxation
  • Pleasant And Effective Sleep Aid
  • Restful Sleep
  • Deeper Sleep Some Nights
  • Proprietary Blend
  • Dyes
  • No Test Boosting Effect
Time for this review to happen!! Thank you to Cellucor for the op. to use this product and the TROOP's program for making it possible. Now for a little info on why I wanted this supplement and why. I work a lot and I work 12hr or more days, and I'm a night owl so I have some trouble fitting a lot of things in ; this includes working out, hanging out, and sleep. I have few problems staying a sleep just getting there. I have used many sleep "supplements" and found them all to work in some ways but the effect becomes less the more they are used thus I stay awake too long, get less sleep and suffer the doldrums and poor recovery after. And I really like that this had a Test support built in, I also have a good history with natural Testosterone "supplements". Wanted to see what this product could do and this is what I got.

Ingredient Profile: 6.5.

I really wanted to rate this higher but with the Prop' blend and the Test support seeming lacking even with the blend it was not going to happen. The sleep aid's and calming ingredients in this I have seen many times before so nothing new here. Some of the best performing have had most of this in them but "they" also disclosed that on the label which is not done here. I like the GABA which has always helped me stay a sleep and improve recovery, Passionflower is also in here and has always helped calm me down and get me ready to sleep. I have some teas with this that work well. If the amount of the blend is in first to last then Melatonin comes in last. I have used 3 to 10 mg alone with mixed effects ; I have found that for myself 3mg is good but after lots of work and no "play" I find I need more to put me out. So mixed sleep aids work better for me and this is I think with the blend and all not bad just not great. I would add Chamomile and/or Lemon Balm, or even some 5-HTP. Or add more of the listed ingredients; or in a stronger extract ratio. Now as for the "test" support profile is I think it is what it shows; a support maybe but not a booster. Tribulus terrestris being a good libido booster does not warrant the claim of a great 'test' support; also as one or more reviews have already stated we don't have full disclosure on amount. Also stated no other '"test" support/boosters are listed, unless you count the micros listed. SO blend and stating "test" support with little to do it with , oh and BLEND hurts this.

Dosing: 7

Take one serving (4 capsules) on an empty stomach 30-60 min. before bedtime. For best results , avoid taking with dairy or other calcium containing foods or supplements. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES PER DAY. UAD.

Easy enough on taking just 4 and simple about 30-60 min before sleepy bye. No problems taking these, no weird burps or flavor. I did at some times have a late meal and it did effect how well the works; but in the supplements defence that was to be expected. I just had to point out that as others have stated that with our time being pressed we may have had to cram something down after a workout and then wait as long as possible then take this. Just a thing to keep in mind as this is disclosed on the label.

Effectiveness: 7

I got good sleep! At first the feeling was a good calming wave and followed by a heavy eyed feeling, then just good sleep. This did not knock me out, even at the start; at first I waited for it too and when that K.O never came I went to bed and closed my eyes.......ZZzzzz. Some dreams, nothing crazy as some sleep aids have given but nice even sleep/dreams. I also noticed some improved recovery; not so much as it was AMAZING but I did notice especially after leg and back days I felt better than before. This did continue through the entire use and I was happy about that. Now as the time went by I did get to where I was waiting for the "test" support and I kept waiting...about the half way point I may have noticed some slight libido boost, but honestly that can be affected by diet and overall health. As I neared the end of this run I did find the sleep to be good but the "test" never passed the test. To state a well known phrase but I love all the same: "You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. (Daniel 5:25-27, see also "A Knight's Tale; R.I.P Heathcliff Andrew Ledger ). I really was wanting that extra that never came, to be honest with the label on the bottle I knew it was a dream.( ha get it...sleep aid...dream...eh nvm). Also I did have trouble falling to sleep in the end as my body fought back with resistance to the active ingredients over time.

Side effects: 8

No real side effects were felt as long as I could get to bed 6 hrs. before I needed to be awake again. Which on off days was easy, work nights to workday harder from time to time. Just get to bed sooner and you will be made in the shade! The drag did hit me if I stayed up too late. I will take the blame for most of this, the rest I put on maybe making this stronger.

Value: 6.5 (Overall)

This did well as a sleep aid and not much as "test" that I could feel and in my book $39.95 is a bit steep for what I got. As the TROOP program I did not pay for this supplement except with this FAIR and HONEST review; being as such I would expect more for the price. If the "test" support side of this supplement were effective this price is understandable. But as is IMO...no, and I would not buy this as anything but a high $$$ sleep aid and I don't got that kind of money yo! As the sleep was good my normal sleep supplement is half this cost and more effective! I really wanted to rate this better but the bottle promised more to me than I feel I got. Maybe if some things were disclosed, added, adjusted this would be much better...feels like it's close just off the mark.

Overall/Conclusion: 6.55

I did like the sleep but to many things bring this back to "Meh I expected more"! I have good expectations of Cellucor products in general and this let me down a bit. I would not buy this unless it is improved or revamped. I feel I have said all I can and am happy to have used this supplement; but as I really wanted it to give me that boost/edge all it did was put me to sleep.

Overall
Thanks to Cellucor for sending it out!
  October 29, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduced Soreness
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Increased Energy Mid-workout
  • Hydration
  • Dyes Galore
  • A Little Expensive
Intro:

Just got time to get this product review thing on!! Thank you again to the TROOP program and the people over at Cellucor for the Op. to use this free of charge! Being my major endeavor in the BCAA department I was having high hopes in this! Some builders really like BCAA's and some feel they are unnecessary as a supplement; so I wanted to get my take on it.

Intro:

Profile: 8.5

They threw a lot of "stuff" in this flashy tub that had me googling like crazy! I was amazed at the list and the amounts until I looked it up. Still looked good just not overboard after I did my homework. Some of the other reviewers have done a fine job explaining the ingredients and I recommend you look at their info. I did like the addition of the "extra" Xtreame caffeine and hydration in the blend.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing: 9.5

This stuff was awesome in mixing and taste! Reminds me of grape Fanta without the fuzz! It's a great surprise when you drink only water and supplements to have a great tasting supplement. Takes little to no shaking in a shaker cup and can even be stirred up in a plain cup with a little effort. Not a lot of foam or anything so easy to enjoy IMO. 1 to 1.5 scoop is where I stayed in dosing. I used it when I felt I needed the extra boost.

Effectiveness: 8

I went into this not knowing what would happen; so I doubted its effectiveness until I couldn't deny it was working. Being a skeptic because a few guys/girls don't like a supplement is proof you need to try it for yourself before passing judgment. I really liked the endurance and lack of soreness after work out's when I knew I should have been hurting. The extra energy about 20ish min. after sipping was also welcome, especially when I disregarded the voices in my head telling me to take a PWO! Also effective when needing that extra push at the workplace (at least at my job). I have been doing a lot of extra movement's upper body wise and this really helped. I enjoyed this stuff at the 1 scoop but at 1.25 to 1.5 scooper I really think I hit a sweet spot. After finding that I kept at the higher dose; really effective for me.

Sides: None, but come on Cellucor them dyesshhiesh. I don't need them or like them.

Value: 7

In my humble opinion this has a lot of benefits and few draws in value. Maybe more servings in a single tub would be nice; but this is very comparable to other supplements in this category. A bit more than some but this has extra stuff in it for the price. And most the lower priced BCAA products have just minimum amounts of what is recommended. Now a minor hit came to the price when I upped the scooper amount, so that is on me but it was more effective when I did this. Endurance and energy was just better at a higher dose. Obviously this made the tub not last the serving size of 30 but did not kill the value.

Overall: 8

I am glad I picked this product From the TROOP board and was chosen to get this to use! It has changed my outlook on similar BCAA's and I will use BCAA's in the future. I usually enjoy Cellucor products and I did this also; even when doubting its effectiveness at the start of the run. Not everyone thinks BCAA's are worth the cost or even worth taking; but I do now that I have tried them myself. So if you got the 35$ to 40$ to spend on a BCAA here it is to try! I did and thoroughly enjoyed this "grape drank" and the gainz. Do what you will!

Overall
Thanks to apsu nutrition for sending it out!
  October 29, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Seemed To Help My Immune System
  • Good Joint Support
  • Superfood
  • Good Profile
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Once A Day Use
    Alright, alright, alright! Time to do this Multi review! Thanks as always goes out to TROOP program and the people at APSU Nutrition for the Op. to try this. I have been using the same multi for some time and was happy for a change. There are some things I really liked about this Multi so let's move on to the review without further eloquence shall we?!

Profile: 8.5

I like this profile and all it shows; as others have stated there is a blend or two but those are over the greens and added benefits. Not a big deal to me in in any major respect, any extras I can get I will take. There is the joint support; not a high amount but it's in there and I like that. Great add-on since this is something you are taking every day (If you can remember lol) and that is one less supplement on your list of pills to take! I as others enjoyed not wee weeing neon, to me that means it is dosed well in the range of what my body needed to use! I think that is easier on the body processes to not be bothered with filtering and processing so much at one time and just passing it out if not used directly.

Dosing: 8

Simple as can be you take 2 once a day. That's it unless you want to space them out, which I did not. I take Multi every morning with another support supplement with a glass of water. Pills remind me of another very similar product; size, shape, and color. Easy to take not overly large, ruff, or bad smell/taste. As said easy and simple!

Effectiveness: 7.5

As far as Mulit's go I grade them by a two simple rules: How did I feel while taking it, and did I get sick while on it. It has worked for me in understanding if my body is working well with the extra help of vitamins and minerals not being consumed in daily diet. For me this worked well in both regards! I did not get ill while on it while others around me still got the normal stuff going around. And I did notice a feeling of more energy in day to day experiences. Working out I can say it didn't hurt my gains and didn't give me any adverse effects. I was using BCAA's with Caffeine along with this (at separate times of day) and can say I feel like a got a bit more endurance than normal some days. I feel that this helped by itself and possibly improved the way my body used the extras being thrown at it! The joint support was noticed but not really pronounced so I would say to keep taking your normal joint supplement with this if you really need a serious joint support. I enjoyed having the extra and don't always need the joint aspect, and it saves you from taking extra stuff a plus in my opinion. Also I have to point out that I don't feel I was "flushing" away money (even though I did not buy this) when taking. No neon wee wee means my body had no trouble using it so I got what I needed and not more; which I think is great!

Sides: NONE (no glow in the dark pee)

Value: 7.8

On their site:
    1 bottle=$29.90
    3 bottles=$78.90 ($26.30/bottle)
    3 bottles w/auto refill=$72.45/3 months ($24.15/bottle)

You get a good clean seeming supplement for your money here so I have a hard time rating it overly high or Low. A Multi's job is to keep you healthy day to day, free from sickness or aid the body when assaulted by sickness. Supply your body with what it needs vitamin and mineral wise that you might not get eating your normal diet. So at around a dollar a day (or less depending) I find little fault in this price. Is it an awesome value maybe not but no dyes and artificial crap is nice!

Overall: 7.5 to 8

Yet again let's go over the good: Clean, extra greens and stuff, joint support, not too pricey, not to many pills.
    Not so good: A little pricey, one month supply per bottle, not a stand-alone amount of joint support IMO.
    I can't see other points to hit when stating I like this Multi, I do. Is it a good approach to something we should all be taking at least from time to time; yes I think so. Very hard and yet simple to rate this supplement. It did what I wanted it to do and didn't have any negative sides. Energy, wellbeing, and a feeling I was getting what I needed to stay healthy while living and lifting! I have paid for supplements that have performed far worse and cost as much or more while making outrageous claims. This was not one of those, I feel I will use this again as my Multi and think it is a good choice in this completive area of supplements.

Thanks to 360Cut for sending it out!
      September 8, 2015

• Prop' Blend
    Here is the review for 360RAGE pre-workout Intensifier! I want to say thank you to the TROOP's and 360Cut for hooking me up with this product. And also that as always that will not affect my review of it in any way. Plain and simple a review on how well this fit my needs as a pwo. On to the review!

: 6.75
    360 Rage by 360 Cut

: 6.75
    360 Rage by 360 Cut

Extreme pre-workout intensifier. Prepare to be great. 360Rage is designed to be the most explosive and energizing pre workout formula on the market. Combined with intense stimulant factors and nitric oxide enhancers, 360Rage will help give you the power to blast through your most grueling workouts.

Nutrition Facts for 360 Cut 360 Rage:

360 Pump Matrix 3650mg -

360 Intensity Matrix 1985mg -

Proprietary Blends

360 Pump Matrix

Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Agmatine, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Maritime Pine Tree (Pinus Pinaster) Bark Extract, L-Norvaline

360 Intensity Matrix

Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (1,3,7 Trimethylxanthine), Synephrine HCL, Hordenine, Huperzine A (from Whole Plant Toothed Clubmoss (Huperzia serrata) Herb Extract)

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Natural And Artificial Flavors, Debittering Magnesium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, and Silicon Dioxide

Now this is a Prop' blend as you can see. I don't like that I don't know what I'm getting of each, and thus I give this a RAGE face fail. But there are lot of interesting things in this supplement that I had to look up. After some research I feel it's a well rounded BLEND.

: 6.0

As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 6 - 10 oz. water, juice, or beverage of your choice. Read warnings and only use as directed. Do NOT exceed 1 serving in a 24-hour period.

This is the dose as per the bottle. Taste is an odd one that makes me think of chalky berry-like water. Nothing else I have had has tasted like this ; but it is a pwo so down it lol. It must be shaken a lot and the powder does not mix well, also foams with this shaking. I used the recommended dose up until the last 10 days then I did step it up by half. Then tried 2 scoops a few days.

: 6.5

Ok so taste and all that aside I did enjoy the feeling and endurance of this supplement! And that being the most important thing I was happy at first, but the feeling the longer I used 360Rage really felt less and less as I used it. I have taken my share of pwo, and understand that that is sometimes the case but with this it was sooner and faster! The normal energized feeling wanes mid a high volume workout, endurance was still there but the energy leaves. I did not experience "Explosive Intensity" or "Skin Bursting Pumps". Focus was there but not " Laser-Like " IMO I've used better. Would like to know what amounts of ingredients is in a dose, but prop' blend makes this impossible. I feel some of this filler; and I hate to say this but take it or don't. As I stepped up the dose to 1.5 and 2 scoops I did extend the effectiveness of the energy and endurance! But I did start to get stomach issues when I did this. As it was at the end of the run it was not a major problem so I just muscled through.

: 6.5

I really wanted to give this a higher rating but even at a price point of $30ish without shipping I could not. I did not feel that even with the extra "stuff" in this BLEND I got a consistent workout. If I were to pay $30 for a pwo I feel there are better options out.

Side Effects

: minor

Not really a major side list so it barely needs a rating. I did not have any sides until I went past the recommended dose; but I did have some minor stomach issues mostly with 2 scoops.

Overall

: 6.5

Like I stated I REALLY wanted to like this 360Rage is being my first product from 360Cut Performance Supplements! With the blend, mixing problems, taste, and inconsistencies in performance I just can't. This is not a bad pre-work out by any means, it is just not a great one IMO. I did not buy this product and I must say that as long as this stays in this format I won't in the future. So if you are looking for a decent pwo with a blend and unique flavor and don't know what to get try it if you want to. There are far worse than this, and better. I would look else where.

Overall
    Thanks to EVLution Nutrition for sending it out!
      July 11, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Good
    • Increased Power
    • Mixes Easily
    • Good Pumps With High Volume Training
    • Reduced Fatigue
    • Little Too Much On Dyes
    • No Pumps
    • Proprietary Blend Was Used
    Thank you to the TROOP program and our Reps out at Evlution Nutrition I was given a tub of this to run! Also I received some nice swag in the form of a neck cord and rubber bracelet; nice touch! I was happy to try my first product from EVL and pre-workout supplements are a staple in my supplement line up being as most of my workouts are after a 12hr shift. I did cycle off stims for a week prior to starting.

Profile: Whats in the Tub? 6.5 / 10

Per 1 scoop serving (6.3g)

Niacin 35mg
    Vitamin B6 2mg
    Folic Acid 80mcg
    Vitamin B12 25mcg
    Beta-Alanine 1600mg
    Creatine HCL 750mg
    Creatine Monohydra...

Profile: Whats in the Tub? 6.5 / 10

Per 1 scoop serving (6.3g)

Niacin 35mg
    Vitamin B6 2mg
    Folic Acid 80mcg
    Vitamin B12 25mcg
    Beta-Alanine 1600mg
    Creatine HCL 750mg
    Creatine Monohydrate 750mg

ENGN Proprietary Blend 1990mg
    Betaine Nitrate, Caffeine, L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine, PikatropinTM, Hyperzine A

Looks pretty good to me, a little light in some places but it is a prop blend so other than what is listed we have to guess how much of what is in here. I understand that you dont want others to copy you companies, but we want to know what we are ingesting please! If I had full disclosure of exact amounts of ingredients this would be scored higher.

Taste/Mix/Dose: 9 / 10

You remember that music coming down the road on a hot summer day as a kidand instantly you are excited. You take off eager to get to your piggy bank to get the right amount of change, hurrying as fast as you can as to not miss this chance. You rush outside to see the ice cream truck surrounded and you take off in a sprint; you ask nicely for your prize flavor and hand over your money well spent, in return you receive an Orange Dreamcicle!!! OMGSo yeah the flavor in a memory. One of the best tasting pres Ive had to date. I do believe the exact name was orange creamcicle. Mixing was great in a shaker cup, very little grain. As some stated dyes were used but Ive seen worse and they gave me no issues. Dosing is simple at one scoop and water to taste as per most pwos. Overall a pleasure to drink IMO.

Effectiveness: 8 / 10

As most energy supplements you wait for them to kick in; ENGN is no exception to this rule. But after 10-15ish min you feel that Beta tingle, not strong or harsh but it tells you those weights need lifting. I liked 1 scoop at first, then after a bit started using a 1.5 scoop for leg/total body/dead lift days. Towards the end of the run I did go to 2 scoops and did have even more increased energy, focus, and endurance. I did not exceed the 2 scoop dose. I do lighter lifting and high reps so I did get a pump; I also am on D-pol which works well in that area. I know when I took the higher dosing I did not get any more of a pump than before so I come to the conclusion that the D-pol and the high rep range was the factor. Even so a pump in a prework out is an added plus to get to me so it does not take away from my score.

Value/Price: 7.75 /10

The Value of energy in life is high, not matter the implementation of it these days: Gas, electricity, food, and water. Supplementation also comes at a cost to those that wish to out preform their peers; either in cold hard cash or other currency. This is how I grade this score. On my favorite sites the cost of a tub of EVL ENGN is $30 plus shipping makes $35ish. At one scoop this is great value IMO. Even at the 1.5 to 2 scoops the value does not change much. In my area a 20oz. can of energy drink is $2, a 20oz. soda $1.85; I would much rather have this in my body than either of those choices for energy. Compared to a Coffee chain black coffee it is close, if the coffee is made at home then the price is better but without the other benefits in a supplement like a Pre-workout. IMO this has Value at the Price it can be found for, just look for a good price!

Overall: 7.75 / 10

With all the PWOs on the market this is a great option for new and experienced pre-workout users alike IMO. Not overwhelmingly strong, but not weak! Did exactly what I wanted it to do, without sides even when I upd the dose so I was very happy with my run of it. Everybodys body is different so you may react differently to some things so its always subject to you! For the price and value I say give it a try and enjoy the results. I did, and will again. (End review to sound of Ice cream truck music fading in the distance) .

September 15, 2014

• Deep Sleep
    • Increased Libido
    • Boosts Usable Test
      First let me apologize for the delay on the posting of this review. I was given this product to review By BPS rep’s and should have posted the review in a timely manner; in which I did not. I have since ran two more bottles (bought by myself) of this to make this review more up to date and accurate. Ty for the opportunity to run this product! To the review.

I used this one bottle in gym, sec bottle that followed I used for home workout’s (no money no gym membership), third also for home. So a wide range of physical activities were my testing of this product…lol! Also a lot of things came into play since the end of my run on bottle #2 I was battling depression. So keep this in mind.

Dosing:
      2 Caps, 3 times a day. Was pretty simple to me!

Profile:
      Look @ KevO review!!

This being the biggest point other than price, and given the wide range of exercise’s I used this for I feel that this helped raise my free test! Also my sleep was deeper, more restful. Aggression was also noticeable later in the run! Used this along some staples I feel this helped endurance and attitude in and out of the gym. Sec. Run I feel would have been awesome without my life jacking it all up! Little to say about that. Final bottle has helped me get back some of what was lost during my fall!! Working out @ home old fashion style I have yet again noticed endurance and some extra “drive”. Libido up as well into 3rd week and to end of run!!

Value/Overall:

Value for what you get I feel is good! $30 is middle ground on most test boosters I feel and with a straight forward approach no BS profile I dig it! Comparable to OG EST...yes. As good as...depends on how it’s used honestly; and how your body responds to it of course! This will be a go to for me as I feel when I used it with diet and exercise consistently I got results. Next run with it I am going to stack with another natty booster see how that goes. So if you are thinking about giving this a try, go for it!

December 3, 2013

• Great Focus
      • Good Thermo Feel
      • Blends
      • May Be Strong For Some
      TigerJT here ready to drop this review if you're ready...3...2...1...Stimul8 by Redefine (FINAFLEX)! A cutting pwo. Now I have taken a "few" pwo. Check my reviews, and that's not all of them. But this stuff is like a great combo of most of them in one. I will grade this by what FinaFlex has asked and as I usually do for a thorough review of this fine product.

I got a list to go over here and then to the "meat" of the review!
      Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1) This product was a great source of clean ...

I got a list to go over here and then to the "meat" of the review!

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood? 5: This was good in mood and energy; just don't start with a full scoop; unless you like that geeked out feeling!

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions? 5+: Incredible energy, take 1 full scoop and felt energy for 4+hrs. Enough I needed something when getting to sleep was an issue.

3) This product enhanced my mental focus? 5+: To me this is one of the things that make this supplement shine. Stimulation of clarity. Zombie more like it!

4) This product did not give me the jitters? 4: At the first time! Took a full scooper to the dome and wow...backed it back after that.

5) This product tasted great? 4+: Great apple taste! Did get a bit of a bitter tinged at the finish/after taste.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family? 5: When I take a pwo this will be close by! Great for a leaning down pwo.

Ok with that being said I will hit the High's and draw backs of this stuff! Already stated that this stuff is a good apple flavor with a little bitter, not much. Enjoyable to drink...for that 1.2 sec. it takes you to down it! Was great mix in any container I used!

Effectiveness: 10.

All I can say is WOW! Power in this area alone makes this product give me flashbacks to my first good pwo. Beta tingle is there strong. Next you get locked in to a good feeling, shortly after this laser focus. As others have said in this post DMAA world it doesn't get better than this IMO. I have worked Full body and split workouts on it and it helps in any situation. The Focus is what really reminds me of that locked in feeling that really helps the time fly by and the work load easier to handle. Great for the Stim tolerant or long hrs.' worker looking for that edge. Sometimes too much! Have you ever been sweating your butt off and gotten chills, this stuff will do it. Also feel like it helps burn some fat in trouble areas, as you heat up (thermo) low blood circulation areas got hot feeling. I did trim some fat while keeping muscle, and prob. some water weight as this makes you drink water and wee like crazy. It works.

Supplement Facts
      Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3,837 mg)
      Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving

Stimul8 Themogenic Ripping Matrix - 2,604 mg
      Xtreme Shredding Matrix
      1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), b-phenethylamine HCL, Irisnxd, (Green Tea Extract [standardized for 60% EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Hordenine HCL, Synephrine HCL, Rauwolfia vomitoria
      Ultimate Endurance
      Beta Alanine

Other Ingredients:
      Natural and Artificial Green Apple Flavor, Silica, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1.

As you see it's a prop. Blend. Rather it not be but oh well it gets err done! One thing I am getting tired of is dyes. We don't need them, but the "slime" green is nice touch.

Value: 9.5

This is a 40 serving tub at 1 scoop. I did not do that all the time, less than half the time! .75 scoop was my money dose for 2hrs of great energy. That's why it to me is great in value per the way I used it. At lowest price I could find 26$ and normal price of 28$ish it is middle of the road to low priced. For what it does well I would (and have) pay the price tag.

Shortcomings:

Don't really know how to put this as "sides" so I am changing my rating tag here. I got jitters and chills when over the .75 scooper. So play with the dosing to find what works for you! Also if you are looking for a pwo that gives you a pump this never did that for me. On high volume days I still got one, but attribute that to diet, water intake, and volume training. Dyes: look pretty but not good for us. Prop blend, just tell us how much of what. It makes us happy!

Overall: 9

I really enjoyed this supplement! Being my first FINAFLEX product I was hoping to get in a good go with a product to help, not let me down! Even with the few things I point out as shortcomings this is hands down my fav pwo since OG Jack3d and OG PWR. Even saying that with a better than average Joe diet I trimmed down and built some lean mass. At the price it does more for less (per scoop) for me than ANY pwo taken so far. Helped a ton after long days at work or days where I wanted to say foo it. So if you're looking for a source of energy, almost too much energy with a good burn...this will Stimul8 you!

August 20, 2013

Cons:
      • Good Focus And Energy Is Quick And Long Lasting With No Crash.
      • Increased Strength And Stamina
      • Great For The Money
        AHHH Yeah...has been a while since I dropped a review. This is one I've needed to post about a supp I like to use for all Kinds of things. Thanks to a great deal around Black Friday I picked this up for a song and I have to say it ...well read on and I'll tell you about it! To the review shall we...

Profile: 8

This is the rundown. No hidden stuff. A little under dosed @ one scoop IMO. But hey also no prop. Blend!
        Serving Size: 1 scoop

L-Norvaline 100mg
        Caffeine 100mg
        1,3-dimethylamylamine (from Geranium Oil) 20mg

Taste/Mix ability: 7.5

Not a major factor ever in this type of product but one that people may have an issue with. I got a tub of each flavor: Fiery Fruit Punch: 8, taste just like Hi C to me. And Candy Apple: 7. not super crazy about the apple. But can down it no prob. With all the stuff in here is leaves a little grainy res in a shake cup. But swish it out and all good.

Effectiveness: 8

1 scoop: 7-7.5
        2 scoops: 8+
        3 scoops: 9ish

Now there are a number of ways I like to use this. It is a little under powered at 1 scoop for lifting. But too much for cardio for me at 2-3. So lifting days I dialed it in at 2ish...carido days 1. I like a clean energy for cardio. This does that very well. Not stim'd out or glittery. At 2 you have a noticeable amount of energy with that warmed up feeling + a bit of tingle (not as much as with some others). I did rock 3 scoops out a few times...but it made me spazzed/ wired out and I could not keep focused on my w/o plan, unless on a bad day then pour it on lol. So nothing epic but nice clean once you figure what works best for you. Not super human here in performance; but I did notice the usual in this helping me lift more for longer. N major pumps. But usually a good workout makes for some with this regularly.

Sides: None

Value: 9.5

As I stated I got this around BF sales. For $11 I couldn't pass this up even without reading a review. The profile and the price was all I needed to see. Being the first Omega product I had used I was impressed by it. Even now it can be had for 19 at a number of sites. At 45 serv. That is a great value. At 2 still very good. If you always use 3...then it gets a lower grade..but I never needed that. So IMO it is one of the best PWO for the price point.

Overall: 8

I would put this in the middle of the pack for energy, middle to top in taste and profile for a simple pwo. No prop. Blend, no oversized bottle. No major claims. Just a good clean, simple pre-workout supplement for a reasonable price. I will use this in future if caught on a DoD or Sale again...just too much bang for the $$ not to. Now back to work!