TheStanger

• Was an active member for 5 years, but hasn't been online since April, 2015

Reviews by TheStanger

December 10, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • All Day Pump Feeling
  • More Muscle Fullness
  • Accentuated Doms

So I had been hearing more and more about ARA and it began to catch my interest, but I was having trouble pulling the trigger knowing I wanted to run two bottles and thought $80 was pushing it. Now that I look back I don't know what took me so long. I picked up X-gels because they are a little cheaper than x-factor.

Profile/Dosage: 10/10

- 250mg of Arachidonic Acid
- 2mg Zinc Gluconate

Profile/Dosage: 10/10

- 250mg of Arachidonic Acid
- 2mg Zinc Gluconate
That's it, two ingredients, no frills here. Dosage is just as simple. On workout days, take 4 capsules 45 minutes before exercise, and on off days 4 capsules with a meal. Two bottles last just under 2 months at 50 days.
From SNS website:

What is Arachidonic Acid?
Arachidonic Acid is an essential fatty acid. It is found mainly in small concentrations in the fatty parts of meats and fish (mostly in red meat). It is considered an "˜essential' fatty acid because it is a requirement for the proper functioning of the human body.

How does Arachidonic Acid work (in layman's terms)?
Arachidonic Acid is the base material used by the body to synthesize a key series or hormones referred to as dienolic prostaglandins (these are the major prostaglandins in people). The ability of the body to output normal levels of prostaglandins (PGE2 and PFG2 included) is directly dependent on the availability of Arachidonic Acid.

Arachidonic Acid also has a role in muscle growth beyond just that of being a prostaglandin precursor. It has been shown in studies to serve as the core stimulus for protein synthesis.

I literally felt this the very first day. Maybe not in strength increase but in the famous DOMS that ARA provides. This is actually one of the reasons why I wanted to try this. I haven't felt that much DOMS recently and I wanted to see what everyone was talking about. All I have to say is wow, the first two-three weeks on X-gels I was so sore, and I loved it! No matter how much recovery aids I loaded up with, nothing helped.
As for the real effective part, strength was up all around. Nothing crazy like a PH, but as put earlier, kind of like starting a cycle of creatine, it was certainly noticeable. I added 5-10 pounds on most lifts and those that I didn't I certainly added in multiple repetitions.

Something more noticeable, da PUMPZZZZZ. The pump from this was great, I was full during and well after workout. I had heard that GMS went well with ARA so I stacked some glycergrow with this. The only thing I can compare this to is hemavol and nitrates. That was the only other setup that could go head to head with this. But ARA wins for lasting pump hands down. I was pumped for hours after a workout with a solid post workout meal.
I didn't gain much weight, maybe a pound or two, but I did lean out quite a bit, which was fantastic since I was also gaining some moderate strength.

The only side effect was dry joints, a little more cracking of the knees here and there. But I have been off my cycle for a little over a week and everything is back to normal. When I run this again I will probably pick up some joint support.

$35-40 a bottle is rather expensive at first glance but after this run I can now rationalize that price. If on sale I will certainly stock up and run this again. I look at it as a great product that works, so I will keep it in mind from now on. But I now know why Animal Test is so expensive. But comparing this to Creatine in terms of effectiveness I have to give this a lower value, since you can get 50 days worth of creatine for under $15.

I am glad I tried this product and the DOMS (which I enjoy) and the pump were worth it for me. Throw in the added strength and im sold. I would recommend this to anyone wanted to cycle a non-hormonal product that works and that doesn't require a pct.

August 21, 2013

• Great Pump
  • Low Stim
It's been a while...
Normally I go to Vitamin Shoppe or GNC in town and pick up whatever Pre-workout is on clearance. I like this for two reasons, I save tons of money, and two, I get to try tons of different products, some good and obviously some bad. When the clearance tables are "dry" I always find myself at a very small supplement shop the town over from me, as he has the best regular prices around. I picked up a 30 serving DR Jekyll Watermelon for $30. And so it begins...

Ingredients: (9/10)
It's been a while...

Ingredients: (9/10)
I really enjoy the full disclosure of every single ingredient, and whenever a company does this I have to give them props. I am currently trying to lower my caffeine intake overall and have cut out all caffeinated beverages, i.e. coffee, diet soda, throughout the day and try to only pick up preworkouts with low caffeine content. This Product only has 100mg, awesome! If I know I am going to need a little more pick me up, I never hesitate to throw in another half of scoop. Well with that out of the way, I love how this product has almost everything I look for in a nice preworkout supplement. Besides the HMB, which I can do without, Beta Alanine for endurance, Glycerol, citrulline, agmatine, and l-norvaline for de pumpz! The only reason I didn't give the ingredient list a ten is id like to see a little more of some of these ingredients like citrulline, glycerol, and/or beta alanine and just get rid of the HMB, no need for that in a pre.

Beta Alanine 2000mg
L-Citrulline Malate 1500mg
Agmatine Sulfate 750mg
L-Norvaline 100mg

Value: (7.5/10)
I know I received a good deal at $30, and at 30 servings, that's $1.00 a scoop. That seems to be about average, nothing great nor terrible here. If I had to purchase this product online for $35-40 shipped, this value would certainly go down quite a bit. But because of how transparent Pro Supps is with their ingredient profile and how many ingredients I actually want to see in a preworkout they use, I have to give them an above average rating.

Taste/Mixability: (8/10)
This product mixes quite well, nothing on the bottom of the cup if you use enough water, but there are some floaters that will stick to your lips and you will end up tasting later. I tend to gravitate towards watermelon flavoring now a days. This one isn't the best, but certainly is satisfactory. It is a bit sweet with tartness to it, but I still looked forward to it every workout.

Effectiveness: (9/10)
So obviously this is not a preworkout for some of you crackheads as it is very low stim. And that stim energy is hardly there, but for me that was a plus. The Pikatropin gave a nice focus, once again not crazy focus but enough to forget about the lower caffeine dose. This product really shines in the pump/endurance department. The Beta Alanine, Glycerol, Citrulline, Agmatine, and Norvaline all complement each other extremely well. The endurance gains from this product were very nice. I was able to push through more reps on almost everything. And that extra push to the increase in blood flow and the pump from this product was skin tearing and well sustained especially at 1.5 scoops. The only other ingredient I could think of adding for more pump is a nitrate ingredient.

Overall: (8.75/10)
I have really turned my focus of my preworkout supplements to include lower stims and more of a pump. And this product delivers quite well. The pump provided and ingredients, although not identical, remind me of Hemovol in many ways which is praised by many as an outstanding pump product. Throw in the respect I have for any company that provide full transparency of their ingredients. With this transparency you can add in any ingredients you want to mold this into an 9/10 product to a 10/10. You want more energy, add some caffeine, visa versa, you want more pump add some nitrates or more of one of the pump ingredients in here. The only down side to this product is the price. At $1-1.50 a workout this is definitely on the higher end I would want to spend on a preworkout.

Overall, I give this product two thumbs up and highly recommend those in those market for a low stim pre to give this a try.

November 16, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase In Strength
  • Good Pumps
  • Great Results
  • Only 24 Servings
  • Some Ingredients In Prop. Blend

Review 2 of 3 from my stack
As always, I want to thank Adam, iSam, and Cryo for the great opportunity they gave me to run this stack.

Content/ingredients- (9/10)
Don't need to go into much detail here since its been covered a few times.
Modulate Proprietary Blend-4005mg-Trimethylglycine, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Aframomum Melegueta Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Extract
This Prop blend is supposed to help speed up the bodies metabolism, disarm free radicals, and improve methylation.

Review 2 of 3 from my stack

Content/ingredients- (9/10)
Don't need to go into much detail here since its been covered a few times.
D-Aspartic Acid- 3120mg-The main test booster in "Test Powder" shown to increase testosterone levels by as much as 45% in a clinical study of 27-67 year old males.
Agmatine Sulfate-1000mg-Pump, bloodflow, nutrient delivery...enough said
Mucuna Pruriens (Seed) Extract-200mg-Helps boost the body's testosterone levels, naturally boost the production of growth hormones, and helps control the release of prolactin hormone secreted by the pituitary gland

Taste/Mixability- (9/10) - Fruit punch flavoring is extremely tart but it masks the DAA quite well, I enjoyed it. Powder mixes just fine in shaker or with just a spoon.

Dosing/Value- (6/10) – I've seen this priced $37-$50, even at the lower end that is $1.54 per serving. Yes DAA can be had much cheaper than this product, but by simply adding the Mucuna Prurien and Agmatine I feel the price is very justifiable for a month supply of three separate products in one, plus a prop blend. My only tiff with this product is that USP Labs feels that 24 servings is a "month" supply. Like many others have stated, the take every 7th day off is very questionable in my book, but I digress.

Effectiveness- (9/10) - I took this preworkout with Jack3d Micro and enjoyed the extreme pumps from the agmatine in Test powder. The pump is very good in Micro alone, but when combined with test powder it was extreme. There were a few days that my gym was closed and I performed high reps with this combo and I have to say I have never had such an explosive pump. DAA provides a nice increase in strength, endurance, and improved recovery time. And I absolutely loved the great sleep/vivid dreams that the Mucuna Prurien provides. I also noticed my chest firm up a lot which leads me to believe my prolactin was a little out of whack and the Mucuna Prerien helped with that too.

Overall – I really enjoyed this product, it's essentially a non-stim preworkout with test boosting properties. With 3 ingredients at full dose you get a little bit of everything, great strength increase, endurance, recovery, sleep, and pump. DAA is not my favorite test boosting ingredient but combining it with everything else here gives this product an edge. I highly recommend this product, but only at the lower end of the price spectrum.

November 13, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Convenient
  • Very Useful
    Review 1 of 3 from USP Labs Test/Micro/Shaker Stack

*Thank You Cryoburner, Anabolic Adam, and iSamurai for the wonderful opportunity to log and review this stack. Granted I have never paid for a shaker I have used many different ones in the past (GNC, BodyTech, Optimun, Gaspari, etc). This 3 in 1 shaker is without a doubt the cream of the crop and overall the best I have ever used. It has so many features besides just mixing liquids and powders together. Whoever designed this thought of everything.

Review 1 of 3 from USP Labs Test/Micro/Shaker Stack

*Durability/material/ease to wash- 9/10 - The plastic used is very strong and doesn't bend easily. I've used many that have a disposable feel, this certainly does not. Unfortunately I do not have a dish-washer; sooo washing shakers is normally a real drag. But once again this one takes the cake. The blender screen is extremely easy to clean with no residue left behind, and there are no weird crevices to hide any left over junk. The only major downside to this shaker is the "made in china" sticker on it.

*Value – 9/10 – Short and sweet, I have seen this around $8-12, and that is very competitively priced for a normal shaker. But that is a steal for this modern marvel.

*Functionality – 10/10 – Boom – It simply doesn't get any better than this. Yes it Mixes preworkouts in water and protein in milk with ease and leaves no clumps, but it is also the swiss army knife of shakers doing so much more then expected. It comes with a funnel for less spillage and is great for filling up empty water bottles with powder just in case I want to bring something in a disposable container. The lid has two compartments for pills, use them for am/pm or pre and post workout, whatever amazing. But by far the best part is the small container that screws into the bottom. No need for two shakers, put you pre in the bottle and you post in the bottom container. I also like to mix my concoction of preworkout ingredients the night before so that I just wake up and pour it in water, very convenient.

*Overall, I am flabbergasted by this amazing design. I went from a large cup and spoon guy back to shakers because of the so many benefits and ease of cleaning this shaker promotes. Who knew something as simple as a shaker could be so awesome? I highly recommend this product.

September 18, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Pump
    • Great Value
    • Increase Vascularity
    • Doesnt Dissolve At All
    Controlled Labs Claim:

- Growth
    - Recovery
    - Intensity
    - Improve thermoregulation and endurance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Controlled Labs Claim:

- Growth
    - Recovery
    - Intensity
    - Improve thermoregulation and endurance

Mix ability (0/10) : Search anywhere and you will hear how terrible this is at mixing. I couldn't believe how bad it was; I would have to say at least 90% of the scoop would just stay on top and didn't mix at all.  Truly the worst mixing product I have tried.   Some suggest mixing in yogurt, others say scoop it directly into your mouth and chase it with a beverage or water.  I tried both and found that the scoop and chase worked best for me.  I got so used to it that by the end of the container, I didn't mind at all.

Taste (5/10) : It taste like chalky salt.  Can't really go any further than that, picture ground up chalk with a dash of salt, and scoop it in your mouth directly.  That's what this stuff taste like.

Context (8/10) :  Four ingredients, general thought here is to help hydrate muscles and nutrition intake.

Total Calories 54
    Total Fat 6

GlycerGrow Complex:
    Glycerol Monostearate (GMS from Vegetable Source) and L-Taurine.  7,500  mg "

CellCharge Complex:
    Sodium Chloride and Potassium Gluconate 834  mg "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Glycerol Monostearate(GMS)- GMS is a food additive used as a thickening, emulsifying, anti-caking, and preservative agent, basically its a fat. BUT taken as a supplement, glycerol quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Taurine supplementation can increase physical endurance by decreasing lactate accumulation, increase concentration and mental alertness, reduces blood pressure, and last but not least enhance water balance and nutrient uptake in muscle cells.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sodium Chloride- Plain and simple, table salt. Sodium is an electrolyte, the main electrolyte lost when exercising. It is important to replenish Sodium as it plays a role in muscle and nerve function and helps maintain fluid levels throughout your body. Some studies even show it help shuttle creatine into muscles.

Potassium Gluconate - A form of potassium.  Also an electrolyte, it controls blood pressure, pH and keeps the heart healthy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Effective (10/10) This stuff worked, at three scoops 15-30 minutes before lifting I had great pumps.  It was not a dry nitrate pump, but the exact opposite.  It was a very wet pump, Biceps were engorged for hours, nothing like it.   It was the most impressive pump product I have taken yet.  Much more than cosmetic, endurance was up, whether is was cardio or pumping out a few more reps.  Vascularity even went up, very happy with that. I haven't seen that many viens in my shoulders and forearms in a long time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Value (10/10) – Best part of this product.  120 servings for $30, that equals $0.25 a full serving which last well over 3 months.

I really like Controlled Labs and this product did not disappoint.  Once you get passed the terrible mix ability this really is a nice pump/ endurance product.

February 29, 2012

• Increased Libido
    • Good Strength Gains
    • Felt Like A Monster
    • Back Pumps
    • Lethargy
    My first cycle ever, I finally pulled the trigger due to the fact that I am getting married later this year so I wanted to dabble in the pro hormone scene before hand and return to homeostasis before summer. I have been lifting for about six years naturally, I had gone from a very scrawny 125 pounds up to 200. Last January after hitting 200 I realized I didn't like what I had become so I began my first cut ever and managed to get down to 180, and that is where my cycle started. I was trying to lean bulk as much as possible. I workout in the morning around 6:30am, and afterwards I have a protein shake and then eat breakfast.

Split:
    -Chest/Tri
    -Shoulders/abs
    -Back/Bi
    -Legs
    I ran a four day split and lifted Monday thru Friday, with the weekends off. Some recreational activities on my off days consisted of skiing, hiking, indoor rock climbing, batting cages, etc...

Diet was very clean and almost everyday consisted of about 3,000-3,500 cals:
    Sample day:
    Breakfast: banana, oatmeal, and egg(3) with cheese sandwich on whole wheat English muffin
    Snack 1: Protein bar or shake
    Lunch of chicken and brown rice or whole wheat pasta, side of veggie or fruit cup
    Snack 2: Protein bar or shake
    Dinner: Almost identical to lunch
    Night time snack: cottage cheese/greek yogurt/ kashi cereal

Entire cycle:
    -Multi
    -Vit C
    -B-complex
    -Fish oil
    -Dymatize Whey

Pre cycle:
    -2 weeks prior started cycle assist
    -cycled off creatine and caffeine for about three weeks prior to cycle

Cycle:
    -H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
    -Finished off the bottle of cycle assist bottle
    -After cycle assist finished I added in bulk milk thistle and taurine caps
    -Glycergrow(pre)
    -Bcaa(pre)
    -About a half scoop of white flood if I needed a pick up from caffeine. Obviously watching my blood pressure, but I did not have any problems with such a low dose.

PCT:
    -Nolva – 20/20/10/10
    -Animal Stak- 2 cans
    -AI nutrition DAA
    -Body Tech Growth tech (l-dopa)
    -Body Tech Bulk creatine mono
    -Horny goat weed
    -Glycobol (high carb meals only)
    -White Flood
    -L-Theanine
    -HSB

Value: (8/10) – H-drol is continuously getting more and more expensive as stock piles fade away. Since this was my first cycle I didn't mind spending the extra money for a trusted product, $75, for the two bottles even though I was fully aware that cheaper clones were available.

Side effects: (7/10)
    –Minor acne, I am very prone to acne, so I expected this.
    -I did get some nasty back pumps on my hiking adventures and when I went skiing, but other than that I was back pump free. I don't think I was drinking enough water those days.
    -The second day on cycle I developed a severe headache, and although I didn't want to, I had to pop an Advil. But once again that only happened once.
    -This may or may not be from this cycle, but towards the end, probably 4th week on, once in a while when I blow my nose at night there would be blood in my snots. I am prone to this in the winter time and have a humidifier in my room, so I don't know if it was the usual dry nose or high blood pressure. But I did check my pressure about twice a week at the local pharmacy. Everything was normal.
    -Lethargy was bad, besides needing a little white flood in the morning on some days to get me going and workout. Almost everyday I would just get soo tired around four o'clock. I would pop a b-complex which would only help a little. I drive home around 7:00pm and some days I was just in such a haze that I couldn't put the heat on or I would start day dreaming. Not that good, but that was extreme of course and only happened 2-3 times.
    -Libido was steady if not up a little bit nothing crazy, but morning wood was just ridiculous.

Effectiveness: (9/10) –
    Weeks 1-2: I could see I was more vascular especially the area between my chest and shoulders. Veins started to put like crazy. Placebo was high I knew I was on something good so strength went up slightly.
    Weeks 3-4: Strength started to increase a lot, I was looking fuller/ pumped up all day long. I was up about 5-6 pounds to 185-186 and my top abs started to show very nicely.
    Week 5-6: Every single lift went up, period. Bench went up 20 pounds over all which is unheard of for me because that is my worst body part. I have bad knees and previous hernias, soooo I did not increase weight by a lot for squats, only ten pounds, but I was doing German volume training and I was destroying my legs like I never have before. Everything else went up at least 5-10 pounds and I was able to add more and more reps. I've never felt anything like this. I understand why people can get addicted to this feeling. I felt unstoppable.

Ended cycle at 192 (up 12 pounds)/some more stretch marks on the inner thighs, front of my shoulder where it meets the armpit, and rear armpit where it meets the back. Totally crazy. I took before measurement on an iphone app, but it crashed or something and lost my info. I am pretty ***ed about that.

Overall this cycle exceeded my expectations, and I am very pleased with the results. I will be running more cycles in the future, probably next fall.
    Just started Pct three days ago, no weight loss yet.

February 23, 2012

• Increased Recovery
      First Bcaa product ever, besides a few samples.
      I wanted to cycle off caffeine a few weeks before my first h-drol cycle to avoid the withdrawal headaches during cycle which has been known to destroy my days. I also don't want to have to take advil while on cycle due to the extra strain on my liver. Anyways that's were my head was at when trying this out.

Profile: (10/10)
      -5 grams of instantized Bcaa per scoop with a 2:1:1 ratio
      -65 Servings per container
      -Ajipure Amino Acids – supposed to be very pure

Mixability: (10/10) Powder is very fine and mixes very we...
      First Bcaa product ever, besides a few samples.

Profile: (10/10)
      -5 grams of instantized Bcaa per scoop with a 2:1:1 ratio
      -65 Servings per container
      -Ajipure Amino Acids – supposed to be very pure

Mixability: (10/10) Powder is very fine and mixes very well. No froth/film on top like other samples I have tried.

Taste: (5/10) Very tart, not tolerable without something masking the taste. Mixed in Gatorade you can't even taste it and all is fine.

Value: (10/10) 65 servings of a quality product with no prob blend, no complaints here.

Effectiveness: (9/10) – I workout as soon as I wake up in the morning at about 6am. I would mix 2 scoops of this in some Gatorade and some beta alanine capsules preworkout. Yes this was my first full bcaa product I have tried, so I have nothing to compare this to, BUT I loved the results. In no way is this caffeine energy but I didn't find myself dragging through my workouts like I usually do when I cycle off stims. This is exactly what I was looking for. I also noticed amazing recovery when using this product. Normally after destroying legs I would have major doms the next day, and this nearly eliminated those.

I have to say I always thought Bcaa products were a joke, but now I am a fan. I love how I don't feel like I have to rely on stims to have a good workout now. Can't wait to try other bcaa products and will certainly be cycling off of stims way more often now, and for longer amounts of times.

November 30, 2011

• No Taste
      • Pretty Cheap
      • Fast And Intermediate Carb Sources
      • Good Energy Source
      • Very Messy
      I have gone through many tubs of this stuff while bulking over the past couple of years. Yes I know there are much cheaper ways to get your postworkout carbs in, but when im feeling lazy on a bulk this stuff does shine for me and is very convenient. I use this in the morning on rest days for added calories and extra sustained energy. And on workout days I throw it in my postworkout protein shake to help replenish glycogen stores. Optimum has a great reputation and this product did deliver for me.

Profile: (9/10) Very simple: Waxy Maize Starch, Trehalose, Carbogen®
      -35 grams of ...

Profile: (9/10) Very simple: Waxy Maize Starch, Trehalose, Carbogen®
      -35 grams of concentrated carbohydrates per scoop (140 cals)
      -Packed with fast-acting, high-molecular weight Waxy Maize StarchTrehalose for intermediate energy
      -Trehalose for intermediate energy!
      -Contains Carbogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
      -Unflavored

Mixability: (7/10) Very messy outside of the container with tons of spillage if you are not very carful. With a few twist of a spoon this stuff dissolved well, sometimes however there is some sludge at the bottom. This problem is easily fixed with more liquid.

Taste: (9/10) I love that this is unflavored, goes well with any protein flavor I am using. It does change the texture of the shake obviously. Its hard to explain but it is thicker. I enjoy it a lot.

Energy: (9/10) Obviously this isn't a caffeinated pre workout type of energy, but I did notice nice quality energy off this product. On both workout and non workout days this helped me get to my mid morning snack without ever feeling sluggish or tired.

Pump: (9/10) Maybe "pump" isn't the right word, but this product did help my muscles look and feel full throughout the day. For me this was a noticeable difference.

Value: (8/10) 50 servings for $21.99 at Vitamin Shoppe, to me that's a good deal. Like I said I know there are other cheaper alternatives such as blending up oats, chocolate syrup, and/or just eating some slices of bread but at about $0.44 a serving you can't go wrong.

Overall Effectiveness: (9/10) This is a very versatile product. Can be used for many reasons including after workout replenishment, non workout day energy source, and/or is a great addition to a self made weight gainer shake. Overall the biggest turn on is the fact that it is made by a very reputable and trusted company, and that this is unflavored. This has really helped me bulk up.

November 18, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Confidence Boost
      • High Libido
      • Increased Testosterone
      • Some Acne
      After taking Glycobol and testopro I was interested in trying other AI products. I feel they make some good stuff. I previously took testopro solo and wanted to do the same here so I would be able to tell the difference between the two, if any. Dosing was simple: 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Took this with multi, Fish Oil, vit c, momentum, and up your mass.

Ingredients: Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg, Growth Complex: Quercetin, Piperine, 40% icariin 865 mg
      Bottle states it should increase natural testosterone, and enhance your sexual function

Similar to testopro I really did...

Similar to testopro I really didn't feel anything in the first week. But weeks 2-4 I started to receive all of the usual test booster effects. Started to get morning wood everyday! I felt the aggression boost I received on stoked was more pronounce than testopro, both in the weight room and personal life. It wasn't as easy to control my temper as I did on testopro. Loved the Feeling in the gym, towards the end of my sets, its almost like a switch was flipped and I was able to bust out a few more reps. The sexual function part was probably the best part though. Not only was I waking up with wood every morning, but I was looking for prey everywhere, loved it. Of course im engaged but this was very nice. Did not get the Euphoric feeling I received on testopro, but I did have that Alpha feeling. Walking around like nothing/ no one can stop me.

Sides I experienced: I normally get pimples on my back and on the backs of my arms with test boosters, but this one left my back alone but really did a number on the backs of my arms. No big deal though. More oil on my face than usual but simple face wash helped me there. The aggression outside the gym was worse than my testopro run, but was still manageable.

I took this trying to recomp as best as I could. Only lowered my calorie intake a little bit, Strength went up and my waist got smaller! Gained maybe a pound but basically stayed the same. But I started to see my abs again, which was exactly what I was looking for this product to do. Overall I was very satisfied with Stoked just like Testopro and would recommend either or both to anyone. Although I wish they were a little cheaper still a good deal for a one month supply. AI runs sales all the time though which is when I picked these up and will certainly do again in the future.

Vs Testopro:
      Aggression: more
      Libido: More
      Euphoria: less
      Alpha feeling: equal
      Price: equal

O and this is the same exact product as their post cycle support, just a different name.

November 17, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Refreshing Taste
      • Great Energy
      • No Bathroom Trips
      • Average Pump
      • Average Pump
      • Value
      • One Scoop Is Hardly Enough
      Why I picked this up?: I was in need of a preworkout and both gnc and vitamin shoppe had none on the clearance racks and being that i am always a little strapped for cash I picked this up to try something new. I know star chem labs past preworkout, Armageddon, gets a lot of sh*t but I actually liked it so I figured why not try this. It was like $5 off so i received a 40 serving container for $25. Label states it will give intense focus, increase vascularity and pump, and it has "extreme" energy. We'll see.

Profile highlights: Right on the front label this product boosts the facts...

Profile highlights: Right on the front label this product boosts the facts that there is no added sugar and no creatine.

PUMP MATRIX (CITRULLINE MALATE, L-ARGININE, NORVALINE) 2100 Mg
      ENERGY AND PERFORMANCE MATRIX (TAURINE,CAFFEINE,ADVANTRA Z CITRUS AURANTIUM EXTRACT(STAND.60% SYNEPHRINE) 725 Mg
      FOCUS MATRIX (L-TYROSINE, L-PHENYLALANINE, N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE, HUPERZINE A 625 Mg

I hate prop blends just like everyone, but with Citrulline Malate listed first in the pump matrix and Taurine first in the energy matrix I figured i'd give it a shot.

Mixability and Taste: Great, mixed with only a few twirls of a spoon this stuff dissolves quickly and easily. As for taste I picked up the Raspberry Lemonade variety which did taste very similar to your usual lemonade mixture except it was rather tart, which I actually kind of like in the morning.

Energy/ Endurance: Very Nice. First of all i workout around 6 am so i need something that will wake me up almost instantly. This stuff did that quite well as long as I adjusted the dose according to how tired i was. Some mornings 1 scoop was perfectly fine. But other mornings I would have to add an extra one.

Pump: Just average. Nothing to see here, move alone. But seriously the pump from this product was just ok, only really felt anything special on bi or tri workouts. I did stretch some sleeves out but on chest, shoulders, back, etc I could not achieve the same results in pump like some products have done for me

Value: At regular price this product is $30 bucks for 40 servings. When you throw in the fact that i had to use more than one serving multiple times the value of this product really sinks.

Cliffs: Even though ingredients looked good they were hidden in three prop blends ; energy and pump were about average to alittle above. No stomach issues! Overall I really liked this product, but I dont think it is worth the full price considering I feel you can do better with that same $30 on a different product. I also did not like that this didnt have any beta alanine. Overall glad I tried this product, I did like it. I would recommend to pick this up if you can find it even slightly on sale but certainly not worth the full price.