Talon11

• Confident And Cocky
  • Great Libido
  • Aweosme Pumps
  • Bad Back Pumps In The 4th Week
Damn did I have a fun run on this stuff.

First a little background. This was my first real experience with a ph/ds product. I've run one cycle of furazadrol a couple years ago that literally did nothing for me except speed recovery. I blame myself for running it solo and not enough quantity. This time I wanted to see some real benefits and I sure did.

Dosing was 10 for the first 2 days then
20/30/30/40 though I dropped back to 30 for the last 3 days due to back pumps and lack of increased results.

Damn did I have a fun run on this stuff.

Dosing was 10 for the first 2 days then

Preloaded cycle support for 2 weeks prior and ran through pct. Took potassium, taurine, krill oil, multi, liv 52, and joint support throughout.

Pct was:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Revolution black pct for 15 days
1.5 cans of Animal stak starting 15 days in
Lean xtreme 1 week in
Creatine Mono
Also lots of the other staples listed above as well as protein etc...

Trained 6 days on 1 off the whole time. High intensity program. Isolated movements first finish with heavy compounds. Found a great theory I wanted to test off of predator nutrition's site about lifting during ph. You basically add a set for each movement each day. So week 1 was 4 sets of 10 reps per movements and 4 movements. Week 2 was 5 sets of 10 for 4 movements. week 3 was 6 sets and so on. Then during Pct you start upping weight and drop back to 4 sets. There could be much debate on its effectiveness. Let me just tell ya that for me it worked wonders. I'm still increasing weight at the end of pct.

When I began I would get a wonderful feeling after each pill for a little over an hour. Workouts were great. Pumps absolutely ridiculous. Love it, except when my forearms hurt too much to continue. It took me about 2.5 weeks before anything really became noticeable in the mirror. Up 5lbs around that time as well. 30mg seems to be my sweet spot. I bought 2 more bottles for future runs and I'll be going 30 all the way through.

Final results were a gain of 9lbs and I am noticeably leaner. I was able to brutally force my way through week 4 which ended up at 7 sets of 10 for for different movements per day. No more than 40 seconds between sets. Ouch. Pct I started picking up the heavier dumbbells and never looked back. As an example I went from curling 90lbs for reps to 110lbs at start of pct. I'm up to 120 at the end. Thanks Animal Stak :)

Side effects were non existent until I bumped to 40. Mild lethargy, but nothing too serious. Then I got a few morning back pumps that sucked the life out of me. Well over a gallon a day and 7 grams of Taurine couldn't even sort it out. I dropped back to 30mg and all sides vanished.

Bonus round:
Okay this is the reason I ordered 2 more bottles as a precaution to this stuff disappearing. I felt freaking amazing 90% of the time. Not a god-like testosterone bugout happy, but just a great great feeling. Confidence boosted and libido of a 17 year old at a public pool. Can't wait to do it again.

I have no other real ds/ph comparison, but 9 lean lbs and a slight fat decrease coupled with a huge strength increase in one month. Yeah, I'd say I'm pleased. Especially since I've kept all the size and strength. I did gain some fat the first week of pct that had me freaking out, but the lean xtreme took care of that by week 3 of pct.

I don't understand why Epistane rates so much higher on this site. From what I've read Havoc was the one to get. It's all over the net and it's dirt cheap right now.

Buy it, Live it, Love it.
That's all I got. Time to workout.

Thanks for reading,