Sugarman

• Reputation is very low. (+1)
  • Was an active member for 3 years, but hasn't been online since August, 2014
  • Member has only posted 1 review
  • Moderate community participation

Reviews by Sugarman

Overall
Overall
  December 30, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Energy
  • Burns Bodyfat As Fuel
  • Lost Bodyfat Quickly
  • Fat Loss
  • Makes U Sweat Bad! Body Temp Goes Up
    First I'd like to say this is more of a combo review. I took oep/recreate. I entered a contest at work.12 weeks (Biggest loser ) . My starting weight 274lbs. End weight 223 lbs... I lost over 50lbs. This is an awesome combo. I like the clean energy. No jitters. No crash. Body temp seems to always be up. Appetite wasn't crushed ,but I wasn't hungry. When I did eat, no matter what it was I could just stop at anytime. Didn't have any cravings. I ate alot of high fiber, Salads, chick breast, Greek yogurt, whey protein, bcaa's. I always had energy to burn. I was running around 6-12 miles a night. I stuck to P90X, but kept it very light. Very intense. I ate carbs early in the day, ! with the help of some friends over at the prosource forum, they kept me motivated and gave me direction when needed. I started off taking 2 oep/1 recreate early, then 1oep/2 recreate later in the day. After a few weeks, I did up the dose of the recreate. Taking 2 caps twice a day. This was expected. After time most supps lose some of there potency. I would greatly recommend this stack to anyone interested in shedding some fat, dropping some water weight and looking for a nice clean energy. Not that cracked out feeling. Make sure you are ready to drink plenty of water. I was going threw about 2 gallons a day. I hope this is ok.