StitchEm32

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+24)
  • Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online today
  • Member has only posted 4 reviews
  • Low community participation
  • Linked social media account

Reviews by StitchEm32

September 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength/endurance
  • Fantastic Pumps
  • Cheap
  • Simple But Effective Profile
  • Large Tablets

26 years old, 6 years honest/consistent lifting. 2nd Review, 2nd time running D-POL (pill). BEFORE 185, 15% BF. AFTER: 195, 13% BF. I ran DPOL for 60 days taking 3 pills a day in the morning 1 hr before training with my preworkout drink. This worked nicely since I am on the night shift.

My goal was to do a bit of body recomp. The stats above are legit, I didn't drop a significant amount of BF, however I put on a solid amount of lean muscle. I DO NOT attribute the entirety of these gains to DPOL. I was strict on my diet (2800-3200 calories a day) and kept a daily log of my food intake. I kept my eating clean, healthy carbs and high protein (185-205 g of protein a day). I was lifting 5 days a week and doing mild intensity cardio on my 2 days off. The past 60 days were a struggle... I would be lying if I told you guys I enjoyed them. I dragged myself to the gym after long hours but stayed consistent. However, I am confident that DPOL assisted with my mood, aggression and recovery time.

Stack:
Purus Labs D-POL (3 pills AM)
VMI Sports Arimistane (2 Pills AM, stand by for a seperate review)
N.O. Explode (1 scoop)
GNC generic Creatine Monohydrate (5G post workout)
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
Centrum multi vitamin

Pretty simple profile here, D-Pol is basically 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid (natty test boost), Nitratine (pump) and Vitamin D3 (absorption aid). Obviously, the idea here is to boost your free testosterone and give you a solid pump during your workouts. One thing I love about this profile is it is simple and well researched. A simple google search of these ingredients will provide a bunch of solid research.

I am absolutely terrible about staying consistent with dosing...my sleep schedule is less than predictable. The bottle recommends a simple dose of 3 pills in the morning, or when you wake up with food. I got myself a Monday through Sunday pill organizer which helped me stay on track everyday. I never missed a dose and always worked out 1 hr after I took the pills. I would take it with a multi vitamin and quick meal to assist in absorption. The pills are large but the dosing of 3.12 g is right on point. Also, there isn't a "coating" around the pills, and they are not in capsules. I like this structure, as I have had issues with absorbing other pills which are sold with a coating to assist with swallowing. I just threw em in my mouth, and tossed em back with some water. No issues. Mixability/ Taste were not applicable for me.

8/10 Test Boost
10/10 Pump

Test:
Probably seems like I am jumping on the train here, but sht the stuff worked for me. My body responded incredibly to the DAA (D-Aspartic Acid). I have run other natty supplements with crazy proprietary blends/ herbal remedies that just didn't do it for me. I gave this a shot because of the solid reviews, but had low expectations. Those expectations were exceeded around 13 days in. I have a stressful job with crazy hours which effects my mood, makes me lethargic, and negatively effects my sex drive. Around day 13 my girlfriend starting making comments about how mild tempered/ happy I had been over the past two weeks. I had a general boost in well being and my sex drive was great. All of my lifts went up, but not extraordinarily. I found the legit benefits in my recovery time, which was virtually cut in half. I am usually sore for 5 days after leg day..... After two weeks taking D Pol I noticed more endurance during squats and I was recovered after 72 hrs. I laugh looking back at my logs, each entry a few days after leg day talks about how great I feel, and how much of a sally I was before haha. I also noticed a positive boost in aggression. Outside of the gym I was normal, after taking the dose in the morning, I was an animal in the gym. My lifts were focused, I stuck to my routine, and I was able to pump out more reps on every lift.

PUMP!
D-Pol mixed with N.O Explode did wonders for me! I would have a pump during my warmups and was full throughout the entire workout. Even after working long hours and feeling lethargic after shift, this stuff puffed me up like a Tom Turkey. Most enjoyable was chest and triceps, each log for this spoke about how my arms felt like they were going to blow up, and my chest was filling out my shirts. One thing I attribute to these supplements was how I would hit failure. I would be busting out 225 on incline and as soon as I hit 12-15 reps my spotter would have to pick the weights up off my chest and rack it for me. I would feel great and then my chest would cramp up. I would sit up and could feel the striations flaring. I loved it. After my workouts I would stay vascular throughout the day. This worried me at first, as I thought I was dehydrated. I upped my H2O to a gallon a day, and still stayed vascular.

I found a good deal on amazon, two bottles for $44.00 and free shipping. Doesn't get much better than that. I also found a 2 for 1 deal on the Arimistane which will be included in the separate review.

Side Effects

I did not see any testosterone related sides. I felt great, was in a good mood and sex drive went up. No oily skin, no acne, no back pumps, no mood swings. The only side effect was the intense pumps, and I know, this sounds corny.... Like my weakest trait is "i work too hard".... I enjoyed the pumps but as previously stated they did lead to crazy failures on my lifts. I would feel like a champion and then BAM, hit the wall and put my spotter through hell. I had to have a spotter for every compound lift which I know is not a bad thing. I am not sure if this is because I was dehydrated or what. I upped my H2O, maybe next time I will add in some Aminos/ Electrolytes.

Conclusion

Very satisfied and hyped that I found a supplement that works for me. I am taking a break for a month from both D-Pol and Arimistane, and will have another go. If anything changes the next time around or if I have any issues I'll make an update. I would definitely recommend this supplement and the stack I listed to older folks suffering from Low-T or younger guys that have a schedule like mine.

March 6, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pump
  • Great Endurance
  • Ingredients
  • Great Energy
  • A Couple Crashes
8's across the board! Because it is my fall back pwo when I cannot make up my mind when shopping for my next batch. Plain and simple, good pre workout.

I have gone through 2 tubs myself in the past, and split the most recent with my gym partner about 2 months ago. Each time I have used it, I liked it, but didn't love it.

I will not go into detail about the ingredients (b/c I have not researched them) but what excited me when looking on the back was that it has CONCRET creatine in it, bcaa's, and electrolytes which I take anyways, so that was a plus.

Effectveness: 8/10

Energy...

Effectveness: 8/10

Energy from this pwo is insane. I have to switch up my pwo monthly because I am very particular with taste ( taste opinion to follow ), but my buddy stands by this product consistently. Never seen him take anything else.

About 15 minutes after consuming 1 scoop, my face and hands go nuts with tingles. Around 30 min after consuming is when the energy comes on, and it usually last's me a good 2 hours. Focus is not as concentrated as some other pwo i have taken (c4 most recently), but I always smoke the heck out of myself at the gym when I take assault. The last time I used it I set 3 new PR's ( but that of course carries multiple factors ). However, I did experience multiple crashes that really sucked. I am SENSITIVE to STIMULANTS, but these crashes were ridiculous. A couple times I felt like a zombie an hour into my workout, and slightly nauseous. Like I said it only happened a couple times, so it could depend on my diet that day.

Taste: 6/10

This was my least favorite part of assault, but take note that I am a complete sally when it comes to taste. Some guys can just mix it and chug it down, but I like to drink my pre workout's slowly before the gym so taste becomes a larger factor for me. I did not like how large the scoop was, because I have to mix it with more water, and since I was not in love with the taste i did not look forward to drinking it. I have tried the Green Apple and the fruit punch flavors. I liked the fruit punch more, but was not in love with either. I also felt very full after drinking it, and was running for the bathroom when I got the the gym to urinate like I hadn't for a year! But this is obviously due to mixing it with a ton of water.

Picked this up for 36.99 online, you can find it for even cheaper for around 30 buck.

Even though I dislike the size of the scoop, the taste, and a couple crashes, it was still a decent pwo. The energy was great in the gym. I use assault as a fall back pwo when I run out of new idea's. It always gets the job done. Like I said before, I am sensitive to stims, so this could have caused the crashes.

March 5, 2013

• No Crash
  • Smooth
  • Consistent
  • Tastes Great
  • Decent Focus
    LOVED THIS PWO

Just finished a tub of the pink lemonade, and ordered another!

Effectiveness: 10

LOVED THIS PWO

Just finished a tub of the pink lemonade, and ordered another!

Effectiveness: 10

I gave this a 10/10 because it did what everyone is looking for in a pwo, gave me great energy, tingles, and motivation for the gym. I have used many other great PWO including USP labs Jack3d, MusclePharm's Assault, NO Xplode, etc. My biggest complaint with many other brands were taste, sleeplessness, jitters, crash, and trouble focusing. With C4, I felt great in the gym. Focused ( vs being all over the place in the gym ) and no crash. I am very sensitive to stimulants, but this was just the right dose. I would get the tingles minutes after consuming, and felt the surge of energy 20-30 minutes later.

Taste/mix-ability: 10/10

Cellucor really nailed it with this flavor. I found myself craving it before the gym, and sad to see it gone after I drank it. Taste plays a huge factor personally when shopping for pwo. I can't stand nasty chalky pwo. C4 was a very enjoyable pwo. Easy to mix. I stopped using my mixer, and literally just sloshed it around in the bottom of a glass.

My buddy picked this up for me at gnc, where they had a buy one get one free deal. He ended up getting two 30 serving tubs for 30$. Usually I find that GNC has higher prices, but this was a no brainer.

I loved my first go with this supplement. I found that 1 scoop gave my desired pick me up after work. Some day's I would take 1.5 scoops, but never went up to two. I would absolutely recommend this for anyone looking for a great tasting energy supplement without the terrible crash. I hope I do not build up tolerance, because I definitely found the right dose.

March 4, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Size Gains
    • Strength
    • Mood Upper
    • Increased Appetite
    • Oily Skin
    I would like to start off by letting everyone know that this is my first review. I have been lifting for a solid 3 years prior to using this product. I am 21 Years old. 5'7.

I ran this for 30 days, taking 2 caps a day. One in the AM with breakfast, and 1 at lunch (Noon) every day.

My Stack:
    Finaflex 1-Andro
    MusclePharm Combat Powder (2scoops)
    Cellucor C4 (Pink Lemonade, loved the taste, 1 scoop)
    Animal Flex
    Milk Thistle

PCT: Redefine Revolution Black. 2 caps before bed, 30 days. I started 1 week after completion of cycle. I also continued my milk thistle.

Results:8

...

My Stack:
    Finaflex 1-Andro
    MusclePharm Combat Powder (2scoops)
    Cellucor C4 (Pink Lemonade, loved the taste, 1 scoop)
    Animal Flex
    Milk Thistle

Results:8

I'll get right to the point. Before starting this product I was 175 lbs, 15% body fat. My 10 rep max bench press was 265 lbs. My 1 rep max squat was 275 lbs.

After: 184 lbs. 12% body fat. Solid 9 lb lean gain. 10 rep max bench went up to 275, my squat went to 315. I have retained all of my gains, and it has been 30 days since completion of PCT.

I was eating at least 3500 calories a day, I looked back at my log, and I have multiple days in the 4000 range.
    I lifted 6 days a week, with no cardio.

Effectiveness: 9

During the cycle, I began to feel the effects from this product around day 15. I do not know if it was maybe a placebo effect or not, but whatever it was I loved it. I felt aggressive in the gym, and excited/ anxious to hit the weights prior to the gym. My lifting partner was constantly bugging me about what I was taking, or why I was so motivated this month.

Also, prior to this supplement the days after leg day were terrible. I could be extremely sore. During the run of 1-andro, my recovery time was split in half. My legs would only be sore for a day or two, vs them being sore for 3-4 days prior to the cycle.

Side Effects:

Oily Skin:
    My skin is normally very cooperative, but during the cycle, I noticed an increase in acne around my nose, and chest. I'm not talking an extreme case, I'm talking a couple pimples on my nose, and 4-5 on my chest. This was Abnormal for me.

Lack of Sleep:
    I usually zonk right out at the end of the day, but during the month, I had to take 15 mgs of melatonin, 45 min prior to bed in order to get 6-7 hours of sleep each night. It was a pain in the ass. At first I thought it might be because I was taking my Pre Workout at the end of the day when I lift, so I started lifting in the morning, but still my sleep pattern was effected.

Appetite!!:
    This product also boosted my appetite through the roof. I couldn't get enough food into me. I was eating at-least 3500 clean calories a day, and in my log I have multiple days in the 4000 range. This is my largest weakness, finding time to eat, and eating the right things. But during the cycle, I was extremely hungry, eating 4-5 times a day. This was def a plus.

Value: 8

I picked up my bottle at a small supplement store for 40 bucks. Online you can get it for a few dollars cheaper, I thought it was a good deal, plus the shop gave me half off of the PCT, so I had to.

Overall: 8

This product did everything I wanted it to do, I cannot complain. I was NOT looking for something that would give me insane results like Mdrol, because there were so many bad side effects, and no weight retain after. FinaFlex 1-andro gave me decent aggression, great recovery, and I have kept every bit of strength and weight. My sex drive stayed the same (high), and the oily skin was not hard to handle.

I would def recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a little boost in the gym, without sending their hormones through the roof, or suffering from side effects.