Stev3d

Banned

• Reputation is very low. (0)
  • Member was only active for less than a day, and was last online 6 years ago
  • Member has only posted 1 review
  • Low community participation
  • This member has been banned for violating our site rules.

Reviews by Stev3d

Overall
Overall
3.0
  November 30, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Bad
Jack3d was my PWO product of choice until the ban...

I experimented with Enhanced due to its hype and the high regard for PES amongst its customers.

Unfortunately, I decided to stop using Enhanced and return the product on the 30th day after I had purchased it (12 workouts I've used Enhanced for).

I stopped using Enhanced because my blood pressure was remarkably raised and because I felt light-headed at times; at one point I felt like I was going to faint.

There is no history of heart/bp problems in my family. My bp has consistently averaged 117-123/73-80.

Despite the claims ...
Jack3d was my PWO product of choice until the ban...

Despite the claims of Jack3d raising blood pressure, mine was not remarkably altered while using Jack3d.

While using Enhanced, I'd get readings averaging 130-145/83-90.

Enhanced tasted bad. I had the Fruit Punch flavor and could easily decipher the abundance of artificial flavoring that was used.

Enhanced did provide me with energy for workouts and vascularity was prominent on the inside of my arms, tops of hands, and tops of feet; however, the positives were not outweighing the negatives as other PWOs have done the same thing without raising my blood pressure and making me feel light-headed.

The cost of Enhanced was $35.99 and I was averaging 1.5 scoops for the desirable and undesirable effects. There are 40 servings with 1 scoop; however, at the rate I was going the math would have been $35.99 for 20-26 servings.

Kind of a bad value considering the aforementioned.

Note: I do not "stack" supplements.

Typically, I use 1 pre-workout formula and include a Whey post-workout and when I have not met my protein value through my diet.

Nothing in my diet changed while I used Enhanced. While using Enhanced, the only other supplement I used was ON's Natural Whey.

Overall: 4

Effectiveness: 5

Value: 3

Would not recommend PES Enhanced due to other formulas being as effective and cheaper in price.