Spdgreddy86

• Was an active member for 5 years, but hasn't been online since February, 2015

Reviews by Spdgreddy86

February 21, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Can Really Feel It.
  • Lot Of Good Ingredients
  • Prevents Fatigue
  • Lots Of Crazy Stims
  • Hard On The Heart
  • No Pump
  • Overhyped
  • Jitters
Hemo Rage without a doubt is the strongest PWO I have tried. But im going to say now, in no way do I mean it to be the best PWO.

Hemo Rage is not the sort of PWO you want to take every day or too late in the night. The level of stims that are loaded in this product rests on borderline unnecessary. If you have any sort of heart complications you may want to avoid this product all together because a shot of this stuff is like taking a hit from a defibrillator. If you are sensitive to stims what-so ever dont bother messing with Hemo Rage. This product can easily have you over-amped and laying on your bed feeling sick if you arent use to it.

However I would keep a tub of Hemo Rage for those days you are just dead-dog tired and need some serious pick me up. Im talking about those days when you need to hit up the gym on heavy squats or bench and you just worked a grueling 10-12 hour shift or even 8 hours if your work is rough. I use to work 10 hours a day for a landscaping company and I am very grateful for having some Hemo Rage around, otherwise my workouts would have been mediocre at best. Hemo Rage gave me that much needed edge after a day of busting my ass so that I could Dominate in the weight room as if I was fresh. The only reason I didnt give this product a 10 for effectiveness is because of the sides even I still experienced while using it. During sets I would get light headed here and there, and sometimes it was a little hard to fall asleep afterwards. Luckily for me I had some ZMA also.

Value for this product I give an 8 because its less than a dollar per serving if you find it at the right place and to me thats a plus. Definitely worth your buck if you need something hardcore to help you out after a long day.

Overall I rate this product a 6 because Its just too damn strong for just a regular day. So unless every day for you is rough, you really dont need to use this product consistently. Also the side effects can be pretty high, which will vary depending on how resistant you are to stims. Other than that Hemo Rage absolutely dominates. I would recommend this product to anyone who works hard all day and comes home needing something serious to get their mind right for going hard.

As for the taste? Its a bit strong so mix with at least 12oz of water. especially if your doing the "underground dose" which is two scoops. Id say mix as high as 16-18oz of water.

If you were like me working all day and only had time to workout afterwards, you will come to appreciate the energizing voltage of Hemo Rage.

February 19, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Enduranc E
  • No Sides
  • Tastes Pleasant
  • Great Pumps
  • A Little On The Pricey Side
This product was one of the first pump products I have ever tried, and I must say, im glad I chose it.

The pumps I was getting from Juggernaut were sick. I was training for a cut. following a ckd diet, and still by the end of the first set the pump was beginning to swell up. and by the end of the second set I had more pumps than Juggernaut himself. My chest and biceps being the most impressive. Definitely a true pump product.

The energy and endurance was also good. a very nice clean non stimulant kind. I could go through high rep 16 set workouts with energy to spare without feeling any of the usual side effects from stimulants.

I chose orange for the flavor and it was great.

The price however is a little steep. just at a dollar per serving or more depending where you buy it from. If this product was a bit cheaper..or the money isnt an issue for you two servings of this stuff each workout would be insane!! I do believe I will spend the extra cash one day to do just this.

Over all I rate this product a 7 because while it does deliver a mean promising pump, you are still have to shell out the bucks if you want to get the Monster pump your after. to me? It was well worth it.

Juggernaut is great if your looking for a clean stim free pwo that delivers a hellified pump as well.

February 19, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Solid Carb Source
  • Not All Sugar Like Other Gainers.
  • Solid Macro Ratio For Lean Gains
  • Great Protein Blend
  • Awesome Taste
  • Minimal Fat Gains
  • Mixes Well
    Pro Complex Gainer. In my opinion the End-All gainers for just about any diet your in. Its Nutrient profile is in just the right place for anyone looking to bulk, lean-bulk, or even use as a meal replacement on a cut. Go with a full serving or half serving. You cant go wrong with PC Gainer.

The flavors are all legit ( as long as your into the flavor you choose of coarse ) and it mixes very well. Taken with milk this stuff is off the chain good.

10's across the board for this product which is very rare for me, because They all carry the best BCAA and Protein profile. I find that this company makes the best protein powders you can buy.

The price may be high to some but you can sleep well at night knowing that you have purchased one of the finer proteins available on the market.

Compared to other gainers that are loaded with lots of sugars PC gainer only has 5 grams of sugar. Slams you with a slew of vitamins, and the staple 60 grams of protein and 85 grams carbs per 650 cal serving.

Pro Complex Gainer delivers.

December 5, 2010

• Made My Clothes Extremley Tight
    • Made Me A Monster
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Back Pumps
    • Lethargic
    • Raises Blood Pressure
    • Watch Out For Gyno.
    Over the coarse of 4 weeks I took C.E.L.'s M-Drol along side a clean 5k calorie diet as part of a bulking and strength gaining cycle. I followed this dosing procedure 10/20/30/20. I kept a pretty good log in my journal of this whole cycle and will be summarizing it here.

Effectiveness: 10( gains are insane )

Effectiveness: 10( gains are insane )

By day 9, I was confident enough to say M-Drol was definitely in effect. I had a 10 pound increase in my squats which is a weak spot for me. The prior week I did feel "something" going on, it was mostly my mind state. Feelings of being more aware than usual, Increased energy ( not the stim feeling ) but more like a natural abundance of energy.

Day 11 on cycle was when I really started having consistent increases of weight in my compound lifts. Day 11 was a Back and Biceps day where I made the following gains: +30 pounds dead lift, +10 pounds Lat Pull down, +10 pounds Seated Rows, +10 pounds Dumbbell Curls."This workout was pure insanity. Plain and simple. Pump was out of this world. " qoute taken directly from the log. Also reported having to use 2 grams of taurine to get rid of back pumps.

Fast forward to day 21 I began to bridge onto Cel's H-Drol with a 75mg dose. At this point I have gained 20 pounds 180 from 160. I remember being blown away at my progress. I have never weighed more than 175 before this. Day 21 is also the first time I reported feeling lethargic.

Days 13-19 I ran 30mg's, which was too much. I began to get puffy nipples, so I backed off early and went back down to 20mg's. At 30 mg's there really wasn't any benefit what so ever so IMO I think its pointless to go over 20mg's. Very thankful I had a SERM on hand.

Fast forward again to the end of the M-Drol cycle day 27. weight was 182. I reported that M-Drol begins to fizzle out after 3 weeks. Don't bother increasing the dose for that fourth week, unless your willing to put up with the sides.

My final gains we're as follows: +50lbs Bench Press, +30lbs Dead Lift, +55lbs Squats. There were others, however I'm going to leave that in the log.

Overall: 8 (you do have to deal with sides)

M-drol is an excellent choice for a bulking or strength gaining cycle. You will retain a lot of water so not recommended for cutting at all. M-Drols effects are in a direct relationship with your diet, so I suggest to get your diet tuned exactly how you want it before hand. I would not "wing" a diet while on M-Drol simply because you wont get as much bang for your buck. M-Drol is a Monster, plain and simple, And it must be fed.

Value: 10 Unbeatable. So long as you run the compound correctly. You WILL get what you put into it.

July 10, 2010

• Muscle Density
    • Fatigue Reduction
    • Stregnth Increase
    • Awesome Energy
    • Its On The Pricey Side
    • But Its Well Worth It.
    I used Animal Stak as part of a PCT regimen coming off of Chlorodrol 50, and M-Sten 10 by Culver Concepts. I was also stacking this with T-911 by LG for PCT as well.

I took one dose a day, either upon waking up or pre-workout. I preferred to take upon waking up. It had a kick to it that was true till the last dose, and lasted for several hours. never once did I feel like I was developing a tolerance. Each and every dose felt like the first one, and it was incredible. about 20-30 minutes after taking I felt ready to smash on the weights as my aggression was tweaked. It could be that I respond very well to Tribulus or one of the other natural test boosters thats in Animal Stak. I can say with honesty that while the first couple days using T-911 were great I quickly developed a tolerance. as a natty test booster in my experience Animal Stak is by far a better product. Even while in PCT my bench went up another 10 pounds and I say that it was due to constant training, dieting properly and Animal Stak.

side effects: No acne, no upset stomach, I did have a mild aggression which could be spiked to a short lived full blown anger from time to time, but something had to cause it. for example my dog bit my arm one day and I became enraged out of nowhere. but I quickly calmed down...Id never hurt my dog. Or I would hear someone say something incredibly stupid and I would get unreasonably angry about it. each time though it was something I could control

I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is interested in a natural test booster. The cost is a little pricey for only 21 servings, but it was well worth it. I would definitely buy this product again.

I give it an effectiveness of 10 because from what I experience this product is awesome. hands down.

As a side note..the aphrodisiacs in this product stay true as well ;)

July 10, 2010

• Easy To Take
    • Not Effective Natty Test Booster
    • Works Better As Energy Booster
    I Stacked T-911 with Animal Stak as part of a PCT regimen when I was coming off of Chlorodrol 50 and M-Sten 10.

My experience with this product at first was out of this world. I felt like I was definitely the Alpha Male. Nothing could stop me. I was in one of the best moods ive ever had in my life, no joke.... But that only lasted the first dose. Following the second doses and more, I became Progressively more and more tolerant to its affects. eventually a dose would feel like a very mild cup of joe. I followed the guidelines of 3 times a day. was eating a lean bulk diet. and I cannot contribute anything to this product. Animal Stak completely overshadowed T-911. In my opinion the only thing T-911 was good for was the nice dose of Yohimbine.

I rated a 5 because as a test booster I got nothing from this. I would have noticed something taking 3 tabs a day. BUT it was good as an energy booster. so thats why its a 5 and not anything less. I also developed a tolerance pretty fast too.

Value would have been rated higher if I felt that it was a better test booster because its lack of an ability to boost test its not really worth it to me. If this product were to simply be an energy booster I would have given it a better value.

Overall a 5 because, in my experience it was short lived, and never really did what it says it will do. BUT its an ok energy booster, so 5 points for that.

June 9, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Made Me A Monster
      I just recently finished a cycle of Chlorodrol50 that I staked with M-Sten10.

I was eating roughly 2750 calories a day, and eating about 190 grams of protein a day.

I just recently finished a cycle of Chlorodrol50 that I staked with M-Sten10.

at first my workout was geared for a cut with reps ranging from 8-12. but after the second week in I noticed my gains were starting to increase faster than I could keep up with them, so I decided to take advantage of them and change the workout and gear it for strength 4-8 reps. this worked incredibly well because by the end of the cycle I had added +35 pounds to Bench, Seated Rows, and Lat Pulldowns. Also +40 pounds in Barbell squat.

My starting body weight before I got on cycle was 155 pounds. after the 30 days I weighed in consecutively at 166 for 3 days. I donot believe any of it is water weight because my core actually tightened up and my abs are more defined than before I started this cycle. I can comfortably say with integrity that the whole 11 pounds is all solid lean mass.

There were little to no side effects except some pretty mild back pumps but 2500mgs of Taurine got rid of that pretty quickly, however I had to take that 3 times a day. I also supported with 3g's milk thistle a day and also Glucosamine & Chondroitin, and Fish Oil. I also experienced aggression, but nothing that couldnt be controlled. it helped out while lifting alot though.

week 3 and 4 were by far the most interesting weeks because each workout I knew I was about to stack on more and more weight, and I just could not get tired. I tackled each seperate workout with a Fierce mindset knowing I was going to destroy the oppressor. however week 2 was when I knew it was working. I could feel a change swelling up that turned into weeks 3 and 4.

Overall I highly recommend this product to anyone interested and educated enough on PH's
      I took the standard dose 1 tab a day, and that was enough.

Effectiveness IMO was through the roof. I was and still am impressed with my results

Value-wise This product was well worth it. I wish I had bought a few more runs of this stuff for the future.

I hope im not leaving anything out. If I am just give me a reply.

April 27, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Really Works
      • Little Pricy
      Depending on how much coffee I had drank during a day this product either worked great, or I couldnt tell a difference.On the days I drank very little coffee this product worked very well, and If your not a coffee drinker this product would be awesome for you. The taste is great (Blue Rasberry )..However its almost got a carbonated feel to it. I burped alot after I drank it and it made me feel slightly bloated for about 10 minutes..also donot mix this in a shaker cup as the reaction when you mix it with water will pop the top off and it will get all over you...unless you have badass Reflexes.. :P
      I started mixing it with a spoon after that.

I rated this 7 all the way because it doesnt really get me pumped up anymore than a good shot of joe. a "10" rating to me would be like an "amphetamine" level. so a 7 is still pretty good. Value 7 because its a little high for what you get . so therefore an overal rating of 7. :)

April 27, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Recovery
      • Promotes Deep Sleep
      • Wild Dreams
      • Less Soreness
      • A Bit Odd Tasting But Tolerable
      This Product worked great for me. 1-2 scoops was all I ever used and I got the best sleep in my life. Felt great upon waking up. Muscle recovery was great. Crazy Dreams but they were pretty cool. Mixing was a little difficult at times, but it was never a frustraighing problem..The taste is a little strange ( Grape Fusion ) but also no big deal. It is on the expensive side but It deffinatly worked for me. I love it.

January 13, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Very Effective
      • No Fillers
      • Taste Wasnt To Bad
      • Clean Feeling Of Energy
      • Quality/price Ratio
      • Minimal Ingredients
      • Awesome Price
      • Big Pumps
      • Unreal Energy
      • Be Careful
      • Made My Skin Itch. Was Uncomfortable
      Jack3d.
      Jack3d.
      This product has a warning lable. Its there for a reason. The first time I tried this product (I belive it was 1.5 scoops. On an empty stomach as recomended) and I must say, I was impressed. The Hulk must have a gland that pumps this stuff through his veins. This is not your grandads energy drink. Its literaly jet fuel in a tub. I have had some of the most explosive workouts ever from using this product. Insane gains in strength....especially endurance. a one minded primal focus. I felt like a raging beast whos soul purpose in life was to destroy the next set while thinking about the next one.
      I put a con on here. Be Carefull. I put this simply because you should tread carefully. This product is not a toy and is by no means mild or meak. It is in your face power and agression that doesnt know the concept of mannors. You would be wise to respect its warning lable and dosage recomendations.
      you may read this and think its just a bunch of hyped up opinion. or some other non-sense.
      Dont take my word for it...its only 20 bucks a tub..go out there and find out for yourself.
      But before I go Im going to speak of my other Con. The itching. There is an ingrediant in jack3d known as Beta-alanine. What Beta-Alanine is, is a naturally occurring beta amino acid, and to avoid getting all technical I will say that supplementing Beta-Alanine has been proven in labs to increase muscle growth and reduce fatigue. However some people ( myself ) may experience an itching sensation on your skin. Mine was my face, hands, and feet. and depending on how much i took, the more irritable my skin became. To me this is a huge Con. that nearly weighs in the same as all the Pros combined. Because I simply cannot stand Skin Irritations. IMO there is nothing more annoying.
      However Not everyone is sensitive to the Beta-Alanine causeing skin Irritations. If This product didnt make me itch. I would give it 10's across the board and I wouldnt even consider anouther product. Jack3d is a no-brainer.
      But thats not the case for me.
      Im rating this product an Overall of 6. Because like I said IMO the itching nearly out weighs all of its Pro's BUT Never the less, It is a top of the line product theres no doubt in my mind about that. I may go back to Jack3d regaurdless of the itch if in my journey I fail to find a better product. I will simply just deal with the Itch. so Thats why I gave it a 6 and not a straight down the middle 5.
      The Effectiveness I rated a 10. simply because the results from this product were incredible.
      A value of 10 because for 20 bucks you get jet fuel in a tub for 20 bucks. and not 900 dollars a gallon.
      I hope this review sheds some light on the primal nature of Jack3d. Jack3d come to you with no excuses..no appologies. it doesnt take it easy on you. and if you cant handle it...Jack3d doesnt care.