SnakemanACTL

• Was an active member for 6 months, but hasn't been online since May, 2018
  • Low community participation

Reviews by SnakemanACTL

9.5
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  May 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduction Of DOMS
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Pumps
    Huge thanks you to VMI to sending this product out and sending a few little extra samples out with it! This will be a short review due to it being on a single ingredient product.

AgmaPure (Agmatine Sulfate)
    60 500mg servings

Mixed in well a little bitter but not too repulsive. Can't hardly notice it when mixed with a preworkout or BCAA powder.

AgmaPure (Agmatine Sulfate)
    60 500mg servings

PUMPS. Crazy pumps with some gnarly vascularity. Taken with or without a preworkout this works absolute wonders. I noticed an improvement in pump and vascularity within my first set of most exercises. You can look up exactly how this product works and learn more than I can tell you, but the effect is an increase in NO and improved nutrient transport. Blood flow to every muscle group I worked was improved and it increased my muscular endurance. After the workouts the pumps lasted a lot longer than normal, about 2 hours before they started to reside. I used 1g to 1.5g preworkout, and 1.5g on off days. On off days I could see a pump without having actually engaged the muscle in any activity.

$25 for 60 to 20 servings depending on your serving size.

Side Effects

Conclusion

One of the most effective products I've ever used. Does exactly what it's supposed to do and no extras or fillers. I 100% recommend this to anyone for pwo or recovery it will help. I can't say enough about how well it worked.

Overall
    Overall
    6.8
    Thanks to Furious Formulations for sending it out!
      April 27, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Great
    • No Beta Alanine
    • Avergae Pump
    • No Creatine
    Shout out to Furious Formulations for sending this product out to the SR TROOPs.

Each scoop is 15g. Good open label on this product so points for transparency. Pretty stim heavy product with 350mg of caffeine anhydrous per serving and and undisclosed amount of DMHA. Goku Gains has 4g of the good ole' l-citrulline malate that we all love. A little low dosed, but you'll still notice it. Next up is 2.5g of betaine anhydrous; properly dosed. After that it's Nitrosigine 500mg for a little extra pump. 500mg of agmatine sulfate for a little more pump boost. Then we come to the prop blend of 175mg DMHA, Hordenine HCL, Teacrine, Halostachine HCL, N-Methyl L-Tyramine HCL, and Huperzine A.

A tasty treat! Yummy Gummy Gasms flavored tastes just like a sour gummy worm. Mixes well, I always look forward to having it just for the taste.

The pump boost I got from this was minimal but noticeable. For some reason I could take a scoop and a half and not feel like there was 450mg of caffeine and some DMHA in my system. I'm usually fairly stim sensitive but I didn't get much of an energy boost from this. I did feel a little energy boost but nothing like what I normally feel with other PWO's. There's no tingly feeling either, because there is no beta alanine. There's also no creatine and I would prefer this product to have both to make it more effective.

$39.99 for 20 servings. Yikes. Not worth it for me considering that I didn't have a great pump or crazy energy from it. That money could be better spent on a much better PWO.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This preworkout was a bit of a letdown for me. I really wanted to like it but the only thing that impressed me was the taste. Overpriced for a product that just didn't work for me. I wouldn't recommend it.

April 1, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lost Weight
    • Disclosed Label
    • High-quality Ingredients
    • Helped Curb Cravings
    • Inexspensive
    • No Sweating

20 Year old Army medic. I've been lifting seriously for quite some time now. I took this supp while I was in the field for a month eating about 3000-3500 calories a day. 2000 of those calories from MRE's super high in sodium, low in protein and high in fats and carbs. Lifting about 4 times a week during this time.

Chormium (ChromeMate) 134mcg 112% DV
      L-Carnitine Tartrate (Carnipure) 1G
      Green Tea Extract 333mg
      Gymnema Sylvestre Extract 75% (GS, PLUS) 100mg
      Capsicum Fruit Extract (Capsimax) 33mg

A simple but super effective ingredient list....

Chormium (ChromeMate) 134mcg 112% DV
      L-Carnitine Tartrate (Carnipure) 1G
      Green Tea Extract 333mg
      Gymnema Sylvestre Extract 75% (GS, PLUS) 100mg
      Capsicum Fruit Extract (Capsimax) 33mg

A simple but super effective ingredient list. The gymnema sylvestre extract was the wild card factor for this fat burner. Reading the other reviews, they say their appetite was not very suppressed. This was somewhat the case with me as I had no cravings for anything sweet after taking this for the next couple hours. I was still hungry, but not for sugary snacks. ChromeMate is used to maintain a healthy blood sugar level. I knew that this was working because I would eat 2000 calories in one 20 minutes sitting and not feel the sluggish feeling of hyperglycemia. The other ingredients are typical of a fat burner, and properly dosed and worked very well for me.

2 Capsules 3 times daily 30 minutes before a meal.

On February 23rd I weighed in at around 215 on average. On March 23rd I weighed in at 205, full hydrated nothing special and had visible abs which were not there before and increased vascularity. The weight lost was almost entirely fat, specifically in my legs where I carry a lot of fat. Why I say this is so effective is because while I took this my diet was trash. I was eating food in the field that the Army provided. It's high carbs and fat and little protein. I increased my cardio and did about 5 days of cardio over 30 days. Given the conditions in which I took this and the results I've seen, I know this product works very well.

For a 30 day supply it's $30. A dollar a day to keep the belly away.

Side Effects

Conclusion

By far my favorite fat burner I've used. Kaged Muscle with another great product. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially since it's not a thermo you won't have the uncomfortable sweats. So give it a try, it worked well for me and I'll keep taking it and hopefully it'll work well for you.

February 4, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Zero Carb
      • High Quality Protein
      • No Bloated Feeling
      • Easy-to-drink
      • Versatile
      • Fast Digestion Rate
      • Grams Of Protein Per Serving
      • Mineral And Vitamin Profile
      • Can Be Expensive

20 year old male active duty Army. I lift about 5 days a week and have been lifting seriously for about 3 years. I am comparing this product to other proteins I've had including Gold Standard, Animal Whey, Re-Kaged, and a bunch more.

Really nice if you don't want anything but clean protein. There is 1g of fat which is negligible because of the 50g of protein. Inside of this powder is a solid list of vitamins and minerals. The protein itself is "Ion Exchange Whey Protein Isolate". It's a whey isolate with some fancy words.

----Taste/Mi...

Contrary to many reviews on this product and its taste, I enjoyed the Dutch Chocolate. 2 scoops mixed with warm water either blended or shaken mix well. It doesn't mix well with milk but 50g of protein in a drink is enough for me. There isn't too much residue or any weird textures just a well-mixed protein shake with a decent taste.

8.5/10
      When your diet is carb restrictive this is a great option. It's a pure whey isolate that goes down easy. Post-workout take 2 scoops and you have 50g of protein and no carbs and 1g of fat. Can't hardly beat that.

I bought a 5lb tub of this for $48 from Supplementwarehouse.com when they stocked it. I have checked the prices since and it remains pricey, but you can always find deals on it if you look hard enough.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you're looking to cut calories or restrict carbs how can you beat the macros on this? It's a simple product profile to give you clean gains. I would recommend this to anyone because it's just pure protein which is going to turn into pure gains.

January 25, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Transparent Label
      • Properly Dosed
      • Shaky
      • Nausea
      • Few Ingredients

20 year old male active duty Army. Been lifting seriously for about 3 years now. Used a full tub of this pwo and I'm comparing it to Pre-Kaged, 1MR, Endorush, C4 and a whole lot of others.

Very short list but effective. Animal did a fairly good job of having a transparent label so points for that. First ingredient is a BCAA blend. Great, 5g of BCAA's but what ratio? It's listed as Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine but not exactly how much of which. Next is Citrulline Malate 6g. Definetly like having this much Citrulline in my PWO not underdosed the least bit. Next up is Beta-Alanine 2g. Properly dosed here, which a lot of other PWO's fall short on. 1g of L-tyrosine is nice to have in this PWO but doesn't hardly seem to help. The stims in Fury are 350mg of caffeine anhydrous which is not for the stim sensitive. I gave them a 7/10 on their ingredients because it's a good list almost all properly dosed, but there's room for so much more improvement. I like to have at least 3g of creatine in my pwo among other things like taurine and some B vitamins.

Can't complain here. Watermelon is nothing but a tasty treat. Definitely on the sour side but goes down easy and mixes well. The occasional shake of the bottle is needed but not too foamy or have a gritty residue. Taste was a standout for this product over other ones.

7.5/10
      For such a short list of ingredients, it worked. I saw a decent pump and didn't get as fatigued as I would without it. The proper dosing of the ingredients is a welcomed change for me from using other preworkouts. I felt the energy and sense of beast-rage from this come at about 20 minutes after drinking it. Then I started to feel my face flush and I would get itchy all over. I wouldn't call myself stim sensitive nor tolerant but I felt every bit of this 350mg of caffeine. I would get a little lightheaded after heavy lifts than with other products and feel a little nausea but it can be powered through. It was to the verge of needing to make a trip to the restroom after a set of heavy squats for risk of throwing up. For the decent pumps and recovery I felt with this I personally wouldn't use it again but for someone with a moderate stim tolerance it shouldn't be too bad.

The price is the norm here with 30 servings for $30.

Side Effects

-Itchy
      -Nausea
      -Had to pee a LOT from the caffeine (I think)
      -Shaky as a leaf on a tree

Conclusion

For the price you can get a better product. Animal has a good start with this and if they continue to improve upon it and maybe bump down on the caffeine I think they can make a great product. This pwo is not for me, but a stim tolerant person not trying to spend too much would be a better match with Fury. I look forward to see if Animal can take this up a notch and I'll give it another shot.

January 23, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Clean Energy
      • Intensity
      • Nice Taste
      • No Crash
      • Strength Increase
      • Some Main Ingredients Under Dosed
      • Small Lack Of Pump

20 years old active duty military been lifting seriously for about 3 years. Lifting about 5-6 days a week. Comparing this with my experiences with other PWO's like Pre-Kaged, C4, Animal Fury, and many more.

EndoRush has a great transparent label that we all love to see. No proprietary blends and fully disclosed amounts of caffeine. There's 3g of creatine monohydrate which I personally love in a PWO. The Beta-Alanine is a little bit underdosed at 1.6g. I would prefer 2g but close enough right? The pump blend consists of L-Arginine and L-Citrulline mainly. It has 1.5g of each and again I would prefer a little more like 2g. The stims in this PWO are caffeine(from Green Tea Leaf and/or green coffee bean) 150mg and Caffeine Anhydrous 150mg. I'm no stim junkie or anything, but this was plenty to feel the energy all the way though my workouts. The ingredients in this a whole are great, not over stimmed, a little underdosed but they work well.

I look forward to drinking mine before a workout. It is a little gritty at the end but only the very last little sip. I've only had the Blue Raz flavor but that's because I like it so much. If it ain't broke... It goes down nicely with some cold water and tastes like a blue raspberry candy. What's not to love with that?

About 20-30 minutes after drinking this you really start to feel it kick in. You don't get such a severe face flush that you feel like you need to itch through your skin but you certainly feel like the blood is flowing. For some reason Animal Fury made my skin itch real bad and good 'ole Mr.Hyde did the same to me. This product did make me a little itchy but nothing severe at all.

I love the energy this gives me. It's a steady focused feeling that doesn't make you crash following your workout. It doesn't keep me up 8 hours after taking it, it just slowly fades out. If I have EndoRush on an empty stomach, which is my fault, I do feel a little sick sometimes but it can be powered through.

The pump is good but nothing too crazy. Compared with the pumps I got from Pre-Kaged (10/10 for pump) I would rate this as 8/10. Absolutely you'll get a good pump, but you won't get as good of a pump as with another product. As a previous review stated you can add to this if you want to. Make it fit for you. The pump is 100% good enough for me I just don't pop out of my own skin.

7.5/10
      30 servings isn't accurate for me. I take a big scoop probably 1 1/8 serving or more. I just like to have a little extra of everything in it to give me my full pump and energy potential in the gym. But it's really not that expensive 30 servings for $30. That's about the norm and this is a better product than most for the price. I'll be purchasing more again in the near future because I don't like shelling out $35 for 20 servings. But I do love those expensive products, this one makes sense to keep purchasing.

Side Effects

-A little nausea but can be powered through
      -Minor itching
      -You'll want more of that sweet, sweet blue raz...

Conclusion

I recommend it for sure. Not too pricey and works well. I don't think it works as well as Pre-Kaged but it works better than C4 and other cheap preworkouts (sorry if you like C4, try this!). Bottom line is there will always be something better and something worse. For the price and the effectiveness this makes sense for a lot of people. Give it a shot!

January 22, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Helps Build Lean Muscle While Losing Fat
      • Increased Strength
      • Takes A While To Kick In
      • Acne

I'm active duty military 20 years old been lifting seriously for a few years now. While using this product I was bulking eating around 4000 calories a day and lifting 5 to 6 days a week.

It has a good baseline start with with zinc, vitamin B6 and B12, vitamin D and folate. That's a great start should always be included in the backbone of a test boosting product. After those ingredients, the only thing left in this product is the ever hated proprietary blend. They call it the "APE PRO-TESTOSTERONE/ANTI-ESTROGEN COMPLEX BLEND". The first part of the blend is glycine propionyl-L-carnitine hcl (GlycoCarn). It's purpose of course is to be a test booster, which it does. The next ingredient is fenugreek which is trusted to be an effective test booster by most everybody. The other ingredients are Maca extract and black pepper extract. Cool, nice to have them but not a game changer.

I used APE for 8 weeks taking 2 pills 6 days a week. Not the recommended directions but I figured whats the worst that could happen? So of course it's going to take time to build up in your system. Not a big deal I didn't feel any adverse effects during my start of using APE. Around the 2 week mark I began to feel a little strong and have some better pumps in the gym. This continued to rise until about week 4 and then it kind of remained the same sense of strength and well-being, along with some improved pumps. I started to get more definition, especially in my abs which are normally a little chubby. I was gaining weight but losing body fat during my bulk so I can't complain with that. Starting weight was 210 after 8 weeks I was around 217-220. This product indefinitely helped me. Looking at the other reviews it seems as though people respond differently to this product as with every product. Keep that in mind.

GNC sucks but it's what I had to work with. Amazon has a 2 month supply for $44. Worth it.

Side Effects

-Acne (lots o' bacne)
      -Heavy sweating during workouts

That's the only adverse effects I experienced.

Conclusion

Try it. Or don't it worked well for me but it appears that it's not that way for everyone. There are definitely better products than this but this works well and won't break the bank. It helped me build muscle and drop a little fat. Maybe It'll help you do the same.

December 8, 2017

Dietary Fiber: 5G
        Sugars 2G
        Protein: 22G
        -----

I've been using this as part of my bulk and have used it to effectively put on a fairly lean 20lbs in 3 months. My exercise is limited because I
        m currently a shift worker at a hospital. I workout 5-6 days a week. I've been lifting seriously for 3 years.

Update 12/12/2017:

Dietary Fiber: 5G
        Sugars 2G
        Protein: 22G
        -----

I am a fan of the array of different protein types included in this product. It's not a whey isolate, so don't expect it to act like one. The protein profile consists of whey isolate, calcium caseinate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate, and egg albumen. It's an anytime protein shake including pre and post workout, morning and night consumption or a snack. The EAA's and added carbs make this great for me. They allow you to build on mass and the carbs help shuttle the protein as opposed to a strict whey isolate.

The taste is better than any other brands I've tried. I'm basing this off of Optimum Nutrition Whey, Isopure, Animal,Rekaged and a few others. It mixes immaculately. The flavors taste like they actually say they are. Chocolate cake batter means it will actually taste like chocolate cake batter, unlike other brands which claim it tastes like chocolate sunshine but actually tastes like gym shorts.

I used this while doing a bulk over the past few months and it's helped me put on fairly lean mass. I've used about 3-4 servings throughout the day on both training and non training days and always post workout. My strength and size has gone up while using this and I accredit this to my weight training of course, and this product which I've included in my diet. I felt that the EAA's contributed to my recovery and the shakes were filling so I was able to stave off some of my mid-day hunger.

There's always deals on this product, my last order was 10lbs for $66. Bodybuilding.com has an offer of buy 1 get 1 50% off.

Side Effects

Some minor gastrointestinal distress (gas). Nothing too crazy or abnormal but notable.

Conclusion

For most people trying to gain muscle this is for you! I've been very impressed with the flavors above everything else and I always look forward to my next shake.