SkoRgaSm

• Member has only posted 4 reviews

Reviews by SkoRgaSm

April 30, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Thermogenic
  • Fat Loss
  • Diminished Appetite
  • Euphoric Feeling - Felt Very Happy
  • No Crash
  • And Insomnia
  • Gave Me A Little Anxiety
  • Be Careful - Extremely Potent
  • Depression
Hello ladies and gentlemen. It's been awhile since I have done a review but this one is probably pointless in writing since there's so many reviews on OEP already but I would like to share my experience with the product. Also, to help out who are in doubt if they should or should not try this product since it is going to be discontinued.

I was looking for a supplement to help aid in my attempt to cut weight. While searching on the site I came across a few that caught my attention but Tsunami2k (may he rest in peace)review on OEP really was made me seal the deal on OEP. NOTE(sorry if I upset some of you for using his name but hopefully i dont get to flamed on it.)

Value 8.5/10
I purchased a bottle with alpha t2 at nutraplanet when they had them together for around $60.00 which was a great deal but i had seen it for more than than $30 in other places when looking for it by itself.

Pills/Taste NA
Just plain purple pills not big nor to small. No taste to them either

Effectiveness 9/10
Before starting OEP I was walking around at 190 at around 14-16% body fat. At the end of the bottle i weighed 175. Now some of you might be in disbelief but I was doing cardio four to five times a week for 30 minutes and playing soccer on the weekends. In addition my calories ranged from 1600-1900 calories depending on how i felt since it did suppress my appetite pretty hard sometimes and i had to force myself to eat. Now dosing might be tricky for some people but it was pretty easy for me. One in the morning and one or two in the evening.

Pros of OEP
From the first pill i took it didnt take long for the effects to start kicking in. First thing I noticed was that it put me in such a good mood that it felt as I just took a drug. Now I don't condone drugs to anyone but if anyone is wondering how i can best describe the mood it put me in i would have to say its similar as to the way a drug called Molly
puts someone in.(probably going to get hate for it but its the best way i can describe it.) Secondly, the clean energy from OEP was great. I went through out the day without yawning once or having a crash from it. Lastly, of course it helped me cut weight. First week I lost 5 pounds. Second week I lost 4, Third week 3, and Fourth week 3. I know my diet and cardio was a great deal on me losing weight but I honestly think that OEP helped me cut on some of the weight.

Cons of OEP
For the month i took this product my sleep schedule was the craziest it has ever been. There was a poo ton of times that i could not sleep. When i did sleep i woke up a few times through out the night. Everyday that i woke up as well I was covered in a Fu** ton of sweat. Some days were more than others but still it was pretty gross having to wake up to a bunch a sweat everyday. Furthermore, sometimes i got anxiety, jitters, sweaty cold hands, and excessive sweating. The worst side effect that I experienced was depression. Even though it only happened twice i don't know why it happened. I remember just having a normal day when all of a sudden I was under depression. I didn't want to talk to anyone, started thinking about things going around the world. Began to second guess my job which is helping elderly people and i felt as if i had no emotions. It was certainly weird but it didn't last for more than an hour or two.

Overall 9/10
I was overly surprised on how OEP helped me in my cut. It was amazing to see me drop 15 pounds in one month even though I give a lot of credit to my diet and cardio, still I very much like OEP in my stack when attempting to cut. However, its sad to know that its going to be discontinued due to it having DMAA. Sucks because as the saying goes (if it ain't broken don't fix it.) OEP to me was a great product that USPLabs had going which went pretty good. Last of all, to everyone who is thinking about purchasing OEP I definitely recommend that you try it at least once before there all gone.

Peace

February 11, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Really Good
  • Not A Good Preworkout
Well hello ladies and gentlemen of supplement reviews. Glad to be the first to review this gamma labs product. I got this for free from a pro gamer that is sponsored by gammalabs which I grew up with. however, as of now the product goes about for around 35.00 for 40 servings which is somewhat okay depending on the person to me which i will go more further into detail why.

mixability-taste 10/10

mixability-taste 10/10
First the scoop it comes with is very diffrent than any other scoop. Its actually a brilliant idea to me as it goes into tiny water bottles no problem. it also mixes in a few seconds with very little bubbles which also mix quick. G-fuel comes in three flavors lemon lime, fruit punch and blue ice. I got the blue ice for free but still tried the other flavors from the free packets i also received which were only a few. Anyways, no doubt does blue ice take the cake out of all of them. however the others are also delightful but blue ice was much more appealing to me. the taste is very unique and really good.

Effectiveness 7/10
Gfuel is designed to provide two things energy and focus. whether your a gamer, training, or something to give a person clean energy for the day. I thought the energy was decent in this product although the focus was really good. In my opinion this product is meant more for gamers as a energy product to play video games. To me its not really a good pre workout. Its meant to replace energy drinks such as redbull and monster drinks. When i used it for a pre work i did have decent energy and good focus but i never had a good pump with it neither did it raise my strength as other pre workouts do. I never got jitters nor crash which is a plus but also never got that perfomance that other pre workouts give me.

Price 7/10
From the price stand point on this product I would rather get a pre workout product that gives me energy, focus and strength at the same price.

Overall 7/10
For all those gamers who consume energy drinks and the morning coffee drinkers i would recommend and suggest to replace your drinks for gfuel. For those who like to explode through workouts i would suggest you spend your money on some other pre workout. and for those who like to have some energy with no jittery feeling stimmed out feeling i would also suggest to you.

January 12, 2013

• Intense Beta-alanine Tingle
  • Tastes Great
  • Decent Focus
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Great Pumps
  • Yohimbine Speeds Up Heartbeat
Well hello ladies and gentlemen if it's not that time again. C4 did not disappoint at all. It's definitely one of my favorites next to jack3d. I received this product from my friend who previously had good results from it. 3 brand new tubs of it just waiting for me as if we were destined to meet conquer and destroy. My friend gave them to me reason being he was going back his branch to serve another term just in case any of u were wondering. Any how let's comense

Taste-mix ability 10/10

Taste-mix ability 10/10
This by a long shot is the best tasting pre workout I have tasted. I had the fruit punch flavor and it was almost as if I were drinking a sun kiss fruit punch soda. It also went down smoothly not hard to drink at all. I generally mixed it with 10 to 12oz of water and within a few shakes the powder was gone.

Energy-focus 10/10
Wooooo where do I even begin. I usually would mix about a scoop and a half about half and hour before I went to the gym. On my way there I can feel the beta kicking in somewhat of a tingling feeling on my hands and face. Once at the gym I felt as I could lift weights all day with little rest in between my sets. Most importantly I felt clean energy from C4 without any serious issues such as headaches or feeling jittery.
The tunnel vision I had while being on C4 was insane. While stretching listening to dubstep I couldn't wait to begin lifting weights. One of the best parts about it as well was my endurance. I felt that after I was done working out i could do what I had done again.

Pump 9/10
I really felt fired up on this. My muscles felt rock hard and as if they were about to rip out my shirt. Some days were better than other but good pump nonetheless

Value 9/10
Even though I got it for free my friend bought 3 tubs of the 30 servings for no more than about 70.00. However if u find a good sale on it and depending where u buy it from u might be able to find it for a bit cheaper or around the same price.

Side effects
I noticed sometimes that after drinking C4 I would feel that I needed to go drop a bomb on my toilet. Which I know can happen due to the amount of caffeine in it. Also, my heart would beat really fast out of nowhere as if I had ran I mile in a minute. I'm surprised ppl next to me at the gym couldn't hear it beat out of my chest lol. But due to it having yohimbine (also known as rauwolscine on the label) its a common side effect

Overall 9/10
I believe this is a good product. I enjoyed the clean energy I received from c4. No doubt I'm going to be using C4 again and definitely recommend it too anyone looking to try out a good pre workout. Thanks to those who take time to read my review.

January 10, 2013

• Fast Recovery
  • Awesome Post Workout
  • Lean Muscle
  • 2 Scoops Is A Bit Much
  • Bit Pricey
Well ladies and gentleman boys and girls id like to start of by saying that this is my first review here so take it easy on me. (that's what she said). But before I start id like to give thanks to birdman2211 for introducing me to Myogenix Aftershock. I was looking for a good post workout to begin taking and somehow while looking for one i came across him giving advice to someone that aftershock was a really good post workout supplement. So I decided to give it a shot.

Taste 8/10

Taste 8/10
I had the fruit punch flavor. I'm someone who doesnt really care about how a supplement taste but i must admit at first i didnt really like it too much but after a few days it really grew on me.

Mixability 6/10
after shaking it and letting it sit for a couple minutes i still found a decent clump at the bottom of my cup after sippin it down

Value 7/10
I got this for 59.99 at advantagesupplements.com which is a bit pricey for me as i bought the 5.82 lbs and went through it pretty fast.

Effectiveness 9/10
This is my first post workout supplement i have used. I used this product while bulking and it did not disappoint. It really helped on my soreness as i work out pretty hard at the gym. with better recovery i felt refreshed the next day at the gym. I also noticed i gained some good strength after using afterschock.

Overall 9/10
This is by far the best post workout product i have used so far as i have used a few more from the time being. i forgot to mention but i also like how it also includes 1500 mg of glucosesamine sulfate for joint repair, creatine, bcaa's and glutamine. i strongly recommend this product if your considering it in the future. last of all, again i want to thank birdman2211.