SVKmuscles

• Reputation is very low. (0)
  • Was an active member for 3 years, but hasn't been online since June, 2014
  • Member has only posted 4 reviews

Reviews by SVKmuscles

Overall
Overall
3.0
  January 11, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Foamy Texture
    • Underdosed Ingredients
    • Bad Burps
    Whassup iron game fans,

here is my Mass XXplosion review:

First of all, I didnt buy it, I was given couple of the sachets for free as a part of my order. Overall, Im glad I didnt spend a dime buying it.

It is supposed to be an intra workout drink promoting endurance, strenghth and faster recovery.

Lets run down the ingredient list 3/10:

Whassup iron game fans,

here is my Mass XXplosion review:

Lets run down the ingredient list 3/10:

Main ingredients are BCAA - cca 6 grams per serving, I somehow believe this is underdosed, especially for a person over 225 pounds. Seriously, I would rather prefer getting 15g of BCAAs. Then, 30g waxy maize - I cannot really comment on this. Finally, some underdosed creatine and arginine. To sum this up, there are better products out there.

Taste: 3/10
    In the world of todays flavouring technologies, it shouldnt be such a big deal to make a drink you are supposed to sip on during your workout taste good. Taste and overall texture was one of the major drawbacks. I got the fruit punch flavour, and it just tastes awfully. There is an unpleasant aftertaste after every sip and the drink is very foamy, you have to shake it before each sip, just imagine those nasty burps! Also the pink/red artificial colour is something I didnt like, Im trying to stay the fu*k away from artificial dyes!

Effectivenes 4/10:

It is rather difficult to judge, but I didnt notice anything significant. My regular protein shake has more BCAAs per serving, and the waxy maize seems to be just a carb filler. Throw in underdosed 2grams of creatine and some arginine and you have the same stuff.

Value: N/A.

I got this junk for free, so I cannot comment on the value.

Overall, considering the underdosed ingredients, awfull flavour, artificial dyes and the foamy, clumping texture this product wont become my favourite, I will never buy it.

December 22, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Promotes Endurance
    • Promotes Strength
    • Could Be Dosed At 1000mg Per Cap
    Whassup guys,

let me share with you some thoughs on this basic supplement:

A while ago, I made a commitment myself to buy only the most basic, tested and SCIENTIFICALLY reviewed products. We put enough harmful junk to our bodies daily, there is no need to top it with even more garbage chemicals like fillers and artificial dyes in most of the current formulas.

Carnage is your basic Beta Alanine supplement that contains only Beta Alanine with a nice bonus of some isotonic uptake blend for even better utilization.

Now to the review:

Beta alanine is mostly i...
    Whassup guys,

let me share with you some thoughs on this basic supplement:

Now to the review:

Beta alanine is mostly intended for promoting endurance, reduce muscle fatigue and improving strenght. This was confirmed by more studies. I would use it only preworkout, swallowing 4-5 caps 30 minutes before going to the gym. Couple of minutes later I can feel that tingles, especially when doing some activity such as running a flight of stairs or so. But the feeling is very mild. I have also noticed improved aerobic endurance, faster recovery between sets and mild strength gain. This allows for more intense workouts. Beta alanine will be from now on my basic supplement together with creatine, EFAs and protein powder. At 750mg per capsule, you can choose the optimal serving based on your experience with the product.

Taste: N/A
    Carnage capsules have yellow colour and no taste at all, can't comment here. No toxic smell as well.

Considering that this is an effective supplement, dosed at 750 mg per cap and coming in a 240 cap bottle, I paid cca 20 Euro for it, as it was on sale. I believe that in USA it must be even cheaper, cause its a domestic product.

Give it a try, I will buy again.

Overall
    Overall
    0.0
      September 29, 2011

• Didnt Do A Damned Thing
      • Totally Worthless
      Whassup,

time for another fresh review, based on my personal experience.

Usually I'm very cautious and skeptical when ordering any supps and I always search for as much info as possible on the listed ingredients. Unfortunatelly this time I gave up to all those raving reviews, with millions of logs, pre-post pics and all the hype. It quickly turned out as a big mistake, this product is nothing but pure fukkin Garbage.

Allow me to start with value: 0/10
      Whassup,

time for another fresh review, based on my personal experience.

Allow me to start with value: 0/10
      I ordered it from Orbit because they ship internationally. As if the price 44 USD per bottle wasnt high enough, I had to pay the extra hefty international shipping, this was a rather expensive learning lesson.

Next is taste: N/A
      Anabeta is sold in capsules with orange black color scheme. Not much to be commented here, you simply swallow them. When you open the bottle, it smells as you would expect, the smell is definitelly like some herbal junk.

Now on the effectivenes:
      Anabeta totally dissapointed me. There was no increase in hunger or thirst and friends who know me, know that I have no problem downing a 800g rib eye steak. It simply wasnt there. Took the caps exactly as directed, but with no effect whatsoever. No increase in strenght, vascularity, or lean mass. Even my girlfriend asked if Im getting anything from AnaBeta, cause she saw no effects on my body. I had to admit that I didnt feel anything and felt like an idiot for buying it. There is also a trend in the reviews out there, it goes somehow like this: "I used Superdrol with phera for 2 months straight, then threw in AnaBeta into my PCT and retained 20 of the gained 40 pounds, woot, AnaBeta is the real deal 10/10". Yeah.

Seriously, I believe we should be able to sue these scammers, but unfortunatelly due to the DSHEA act, the manufacturers no longer have to prove their products are effective or even safe for use. This junk was maybe tested on rats but I doubt there is any serious study that would prove its statistically signifficant effect on humans. It wouldnt suprise me if the first batch intended for testers was tainted with real roids, as in the supps industry already happened many times before.

I will never buy again and Im warning you to save your money and stay away. And dont even think about giving me that old "sorry it didnt work for you bro". If I opted for even the weakest of the real gear, I would get at least some results for sure. But in this case AnaBeta was one of the biggest failures, consider yourself warned.

May 13, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Low Cholesterol
      • Low Sugar
        Hello all,

I believe there are just too many of us focusing on the latest supplement gimmicks but forgetting to get the basic stuff to spark some really impressive growth. Considering my height 6.6" and weight 225 pounds I thought that a gainer might be really helpful. After some research, Dymatize Elite MASS seems like the real deal and a really good product for me. I bought it because of its really good nutritional profile, this gainer could be considered almost a high-calorie high protein shake.

Hello all,

Each serving has nice 600 calories and about 55 grams protein, this isnt some oldschool sugar laden gainer with only 15 grams of protein per 100 grams. Im mostly using it for its high protein content (35%) and those extra calories as a post workout meal and sometimes when in a hurry I use it instead of my regular breakfast.

Till now I have only tried the vanilla flavor and must say it tastes amazing. There is no nasty chalky aftertaste nor is it too sweet.

Mixability is also decent, you just have to shake it vigorously, but i didnt notice any clumps.

Texture is smooth and its thickness depends on how much water you used.

Im pleased with its overall effectivnes - as mentioned before Im using it as a post training meal and I noticed increased recovery, better performace overall and my weight goes steadily up.

I cant really comment on value as this product is imported in my country, but paying about 60 Euro for 10 pound box is not that bad.

This is a really well designed product with good nutritional profile, plenty of protein, glutamine, vitamins and no sugars, low cholesterol and some extra creatine in it.

Will definitelly buy again.