Rusty218

• Reputation is very low. (0)
  • Member was only active for less than a day, and was last online 6 years ago
  • Member has only posted 1 review
  • Low community participation

Reviews by Rusty218

Overall
Overall
  November 24, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Increase
  • Muscle Size Increase
  • Helps With Good Diet
  • Amazing Recovery
  • Strength Gains
  • Indurance
  • Rapid Recovery
  • Tastes Great
  • Try To Get It At Gnc When Its On Sale Buy One Get One 50% Off!
  • A Little Pricy But Worth It
  • Price
  • Serving Size Too Much
Hello, I'm 46 yrs old and have been lifting on and off since high school. I have recently got back in the gym due to weight gain. As I started to get back in a routine, I wanted to maximize my workouts, and find a product to help with recovery and muscle gain. So, I've tried a number of proteins and wasn't happy with the results I was having. I do cardio every other day, and lift on the off cardio days. I eat fairly clean, and I was seeing weight loss, but not results that I wanted from muscle gain. Like I said I tried a couple of proteins that I wasn't happy with, and then someone recommended wheybolic extreme 60. Within the first month of using this product, I started seeing improvements in my strength, and muscle mass. I've tried chocolate and strawberry, and both are very tasty. I have no problem with mixing, I get no bloating or gas. I only do 2 scoops after my workout and have still had great results.
As I said I'm 46, and have never felt this good in all my years of going to the gym. The only downside is it is a little costly, but when GNC has a special, buy one get second half off, it's a pretty good deal.
I've since recommended this to a few of my buddies, and they have had the same results.
So, overall I love the taste, recovery, and the gains I've had since using this product. I'm still using it, and recommend it to everybody. Just wish it wasn't so costly!!