RiseAboveIt

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 2 years ago
  • Member has only posted 4 reviews

Reviews by RiseAboveIt

Overall
Overall
3.0
  September 10, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
    • No Effectiveness Whatsoever
    I would like to thank Montego and the guys at Finaflex for giving me an opportunity to try this product. Unfortunately, the product wasn't for me.

I'm not going to get into ingredients because quite frankly, I don't know what most individual ingredients do and other people have already done it. But onto my review!

Quite frankly, I didn't feel much of anything from this product. A 3 might be generous. I would get lucky some mornings and get a minor amount of energy (not even as much as I get from a cup of coffee though) but as far as focus, appetite suppression, or giving you an elevated mood as stated in the description of the product; I experienced none of any of that.

Results: 0/10

Previous to taking this, I was already on a strict diet; tracking my macro's, having meal plans, etc. So I already had a general idea of how fast I was losing weight and all seeing that I was in a cut already. That being said, this aided in no extra weight loss than what I was already experiencing before taking this. I hate to be harsh and say it did nothing but I honestly saw nothing extra from taking this product.

Side Effects: 5/10

While I didn't feel really any extra energy as I previously stated, I would have a problem falling asleep at night while on this. It wasn't like I was wired and couldn't fall asleep though, it was more of an "I'm exhausted laying in bed dead tired and my body just won't let me sleep" kind of feeling. Strange and annoying in my opinion.

I gave it a 3/10 solely because some people seem to be having success with it and for the $20 price tag it has on it, that isn't bad IF IT WORKS. For my experience, it would be like throwing $20 down the drain. A product isn't worth anything if it doesn't work.

The 3's across the bored is about all I can give this product. Simply enough, it did nothing for me except a few small burst of energy a few times while taking it. If you're stim sensitive then maybe it will have a better effect for you but it just wasn't for me.

September 10, 2012

• Great Pumps
    • Great Vascularity
    • Takes A Few Uses To Fully Work
    Today I am reviewing the new preworkout by Purus Labs called Condense. Condense is the first of its kind in the world of preworkouts (as far as I know). It is a product that focuses on pump/vascularity more than it does with energy. In Condense, you will find no creatine and no 1,3 dimeth. It does however introduce Nitratene(which I'm not sure but I think is just a fancy word that Purus made up cause' I have never heard of it). Nitratene is Purus' revolutionary nitrous oxide precursor to which gives you the amazing vascularity and pumps.

Tas...

Taste/Dosage:10/10

Hands down this is the best tasting supplement I have ever tried of any kind. While taste isn't usually a factor, it is definitely worth mentioning when it was this good. Purus hit a grand slam here. I mixed two scoops with 8-10oz water right before going into the gym. Simple as any other preworkout. I do have to say it was nice that I never had to worry about if I had an empty or full stomach. The pump/vascularity aspect always stayed the same despite if I had eaten or not.

Effectivness:9/10

This was like being with a virgin. At first, didn't get much from it. After using it a few times though it came through and was amazing. This is definitely something that gets better with time. Around 5 uses I was getting the full effects everytime. What was even better was that after about 10 uses, I become constantly more vascular than I normally was. Working out or not it seemed like I always had veins popping. I'm already somewhat vascular but hey, I'm not going to complain with being more vascular.
    The pumps were also amazing. Every workout (minus leg and back; never used it on those days) I got the best pumps I ever had. Chest days were my favorite where my chest blew up 2-3x its normal size. I had never experienced that to that magnitude. It was simply outstanding how good of pumps of received with this product.
    The energy was a little bit to much for me at first. Never going below two scoops, I was getting hit with 400mg of caffeine evrytime. After a few uses of this though I got used to it and it became a nice clean energy that I enjoyed and never really "crashed" off of.

The only thing I recommend (or at least want to try) is running two cans of this back to back. I know your supposed to cycle off stims but I'm curious to see as if I would keep becoming more vascular the more I used this.

Value:8/10

This is 24.95 at lockout supplements. This isn't bad at all if you use a one scoop dosage. But at two scoops your only getting 20 servings which isn't all that great. BUT I also think that with the constant vascularity it gave me that it was a little more than just a preworkout therefore I gave it a higher rating on the value.
    _____________________________________________

This is my new go to preworkout. I've already ordered another one and I just finished it today. This product is something I suggest you don't judge until you are halfway or more through with it. If you want to try it, I would also suggest buying two tubs. This was an outstanding preworkout that was really more than a preworkout to me. Purus definitely made another great product here.

1.0
      January 4, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Was Good
    • Loses Effectiveness Quickly
    • Didn't Work
    I decided to take Noxipro after cycling off of stims for 4 weeks. With all the hype and everything I figured it might be the next best thing in the world of preworkouts; I was wrong. Through an entire container, I only had one workout where I felt anything and that was the very first time using it with 2 scoops. I went all the way up to 4 scoops by the time I was finished with it and still nothing.

Taste/Mixability

In this aspect, it wasn't bad. I got the orange papaya and it was actually enjoyable. I would compare it to Tang. It mixed well and wasn't chaulky or anything.

Effectiv...

Taste/Mixability

This of course is the most important aspect of a preworkout and it failed miserably. Like I said, only one time while using this did I feel this product at all. After that first time I got no energy, focus, or pump. I did get beta tingles every now and then from it so that was nice when it happened. Overall though, it was pretty much like I was taking nothing. I know that's hard to believe but I got next to no feeling of anything from this product.

Pump

I got no extra pump than I normally get from this product, not even the first time I used it.

Ingredients

The ingredients for this product looked promising which is why it was kinda odd to me that it was such a let down. It contains a proprietary blend with 5600mg and has..
    Beta-Alanine, Creatine Mono, Arginine-AKG, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimeth, Karb Jet, Fibersol 2, N-Carbamylglutamate, Theobromine, and Evodiamine.
    I figured with the first 5 ingredients it would be a decent product, but it wasn't for me, most likely do to these darned proprietary blends.

It was pretty cheap, around 20 dollars. But if it doesn't work it isn't worth it to me.

Overall

I would not recommend this product to anyone who has a history with preworkouts. Maybe for a first time thing it would be okay but thats about it. It gave me no results like I was expecting and was pretty much a waste of money.