Rebel29073

Overall
Overall
  November 12, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad
  • No Fillers
  • Assess Your Tolerance
I have tried several pre-workout sups and this is one of the one's I seem to come back too. I do cycle off it for 6 weeks after 45-60 days of use to keep it effective since you do seem to build a tolerance to it. I do get some slight head tingling when I take it which I have to assume is linked to the caffeine "propietary blend". It holds me through a 2+ hour workout as a rule, but I do tend to go hard with or without a sup. It improves my focus and determination. The taste is okay since the measured amount is much less than most all other pre workouts so I use much less water and slug it down in a gulp or two. I have tried most of the flavors except the latest one since GNC didn't have it when I was in there during "golden week". I would recommend this to use, but I would also suggest you do as it instructs and start with one scoop. The reason I gave this a low value rating is strictly due to the fact I always got this at GNC at S30+ , but I do see where it can be gotten much cheaper at other online stores so I will probably go that route next time around. As is with all supplements...different people chemistry react in different ways.