Reaper61

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 3 months, and was last online today
  • Low community participation
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

First Bloods

Completed Missions

MVRs

TROOPer Level

Try Requests

Total Reviews

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. Reaper61 will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 284 days.

Reviews by Reaper61

Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
  September 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Cortisol Reduction
  • Dry Gains

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Big shoutout to Muscle1 for letting me get the chance to run this product via the Trooper program. While taking this I did a steady mix of crossfit and body building type workouts with minimal LISS based cardio which is important based on the results that I saw.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

So right off the bat the ingredient profile is straight forward on the main aspect of what this product does. Since this is marketed as a PCT, the big things that are important to make it effective are: Does it keep my testosterone up enough to where I do not lose the progress I have made, and does it it effective reduce the conversion of excess testosterone into to estrogen? The answer is a resounding yes on both. This product provides 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, also known as Arimistane. To go with this, they have also added 475mg of what they call Elite Peak Intake Complex which consist of Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin, and black pepper extract which are all know to have outstanding results when it comes to increasing the half life of supplements and creating a higher absorption rate.

So taste wise, since this is a capsule its not a big deal, but there is an earthy herbal smell to it but it is not very offensive. Dosing wise, the label says to take 2-4 in a single day, so I went in the middle and took 3 a day which was first thing in the morning, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner.

So within a week I could feel an increase in motivation and strength. It was more of an Alpha feeling that I normally have (remember I ran this as a test boost scenario since I was not on a PH at the time) and more aggressiveness to get the lift completed. I also noticed that vascularity started to rapidly increase in week 2 and 3, as well as sex drive. I have been dedicating myself to acheive better weights on lifts without the use of a belt, and after hurting my back and taking some time off I was able to get under the bar and squat 245 for reps without a belt. I have not done this in close to 20 years. The energy, aggression and youthfulness that I felt while on this was great. I also noticed reduction of subcutaneous fat throughout my midsection and quads. those two areas are usually the first to lean out on me.

this area is the only real downfall that I can see. So far the only place I can find the product is on their site, and with that it retails for $80. If you take 3 pills a day that is enough to give you one months supply and that puts it close to $2.66 a day. Compared to other PCT's out there, this could hurt them. However based on the performance of the product, I would say it out shined Blackstone Labs PCT V.

Side Effects

The only side effects that I really noticed that I would classify as negative was when taking my evening dose, if it was too close to bedtime I felt my body temperature increase (most likely do to the EPIC complex) and I also notice some insomnia with this as well but it comes with the territory in regards to reducing estrogen. Finally just to be safe, I took fish oil while on this just so I would not have to deal with the issue of sore achy joints.

Conclusion

Overall, this was a solid product that I was more than happy with. I did not suffer from crazy mood swings, my strength went up, my body and muscles felt full and tight with the water and estrogen reduction, and overall my general well being felt better. While it is expensive right now Muscle1 has a great product on their hands. I would recommend this to my friends and co-workers if they were looking for a test booster or a PCT. This product definitely falls into the category of you get what you pay for, and what you will get is a top notch product.

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  September 7, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance
  • Minor Pump
  • Prop Blends
  • Max Dose Has Too Little Servings

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Hey SR folks, its finally time to review TBN Atomize. Big thanks to TBN via the Trooper program for letting me test this product for them. It has definitely been interesting to say the least. For a little background on me, during this time I had a heavy mix of crossfit and body building physique type workouts to test this with.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

Well here is where the real head scratching begins. The label on this tub is one giant proprietary blend. Some products can get away with using prop. blends and I understand that from a business aspect you may not want to reveal all of your secrets, but at least have something that makes sense to the customer. 1 serving is 15g's and 11g's are suppose to be protein, however there is not a true protein source listed. The rest of the dose is broken down into different categories:

Optimized Pump section- includes AKG, Creatine monohydrate, L-Citrulline Malate, and waxy maize.
Focus and Intensity - includes Beta Alanine, Green Tea, L-Tyrosine,
Muscle Repair, Growth, Stamina, Speed, and Endurance - includes L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Glutamine, your basic EAA dose.

Finally there are some electrolytes included with this as well.

It looks great but the big downfall of all of these ingredients is, the fact that you have no idea how much of each you are getting.

So I requested something in the lines of fruit punch because I wanted to test this as a stand alone and also wanted to be able to combine it with some of the other Pre-Workouts that I have. TBN delivered on this request and sent me their Juicy Fruit Punch flavor. To be honest, this was a ratio of 80% chemical and maybe 20% fruit punch flavor. There is a heavy dose of artificial color in this as well, so much that it will legitimately stain your skin if it sets too long (think old school red Kool-aid days as a kid). The Fruit punch was palatable but was definitely not tasteful. Mixability was pretty good. I would add a scoop to 10oz of water, let it sit for 10 minutes, shake the hell out of it and it was good to go.

Dosing is where things get complicated and what made me take longer to finish this off. The label says you can use up to 3 scoops in a day, and you should drink one as you workout, I decided to do different dosings with this. I initially started out with drinking 1 serving before my workout, and drinking 1 serving as I worked out. This actually created some negative effects for me, so I went with a half scoop before workout and another half scoop later in the day. I found this to be more effective to what I was looking for.

So going back to the dosing that I was doing, I found that when I took this product alone, the effectiveness was very minimal to include getting a "pump". What I did quickly learn, was that this product acts as a huge amplifier for another stim-based Pre. I would add a 1 scoop to a full scoop of Total War, and then drink another scoop as I worked out. I found that Atomize magnified the ingredients of total war to the point I would actually feel sick from the stimulants and the pump was to the point where it would create DOMS that would last abnormally longer than normal. Because of this I switched to taking a half scoop with Total War and then I would drink another half scoop later in the day equaling 1 full serving of Atomize. This delivered just the right amount of pump, and by taking another half serving later in the day it would keep the pump going and would help increase overall vascularity, and it would actually help fight off muscle soreness. If you followed this strategy, it could stretch 1 tub almost 2 months.

As of right now, I can only find this product on TBN's website. They are selling it for $40 dollars. If you do what I did, then it would be $1.33 per full serving. If you went to the max dosing to where you could possibly get clinical levels of ingredients then the price will jump up close to $4 dollars a serving and it would only last aprox 10 days....which is a HUGE price spike so take that into consideration.

Side Effects

The only side effect I really noticed was when I took larger amounts of the product within the day, the pump created actually caused painful muscle soreness rather than enjoyable pumps or "swole" feeling.

Conclusion

So here we are....again I cannot confirm if this is really a pump product, an Intra product, or a protein recovery product, and based on the lack of clarity from the label I dont think TBN is quite sure on what they really want to sell this as either. Because if it takes 3 scoops to create the advertised pump, then you are looking at close to $120 a month to do essentially what non-stim pump products do from other companies for a 3rd of that price. If its an Intra, then it could have an advantage because some of the bigger named Intra's are more expensive and could have less doses. Again, the big downside of this the giant proprietary label that makes no sense. After its all said and done, would I recommend this product to my friends?....As of right now I am going to go with a confident no. There are just too many questions with how to really use this product, and just what you are getting to confidently tell my friends to spend their money on it.

August 27, 2017

• Increase Focus

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Active duty military always striving to better myself and find the products out there that will deliver for your hard earned money. I base my reviews off of real world results based off of what I am doing, not what the standard is suppose to be, so with that in mind results may vary from my review to someone else.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop

Di-Caffeine Malate 150mg
Teacrine 100mg
2-Aminoisoheptaine 100mg
Octopamine HCL 30mg

This profile is a solid mix of punch you in the face and get your ass up ingredients. Its easy to see why if you take this, you will not need coffee. I always get an energy sensation from anything with green tea in it, and the Teacrine is a nice touch, because you do not build up a tolerance to it.

I tried the pineapple flavor, and to be honest it is spot on with pineapple juice. It has a little bit of bitterness to it, but nothing that will turn you away from the product. Mixability is fantastic and is not an issue with this product which is nice because you actually get to digest the entire dosing. Speaking of dosing per the label they recommend a Half scoop followed by another half scoop later in the day if you need more pick up. for me, I prefer just 1 half scoop in a day and that is all I need. I will sub this in on days where I am not lifting but mainly doing cardio. You can easily run and do cardio on this if you stay in the half scoop range. Every time I ran on a full scoop I had the strong urge to upchuck everything in my body. So be leary of that aspect.

In the sense of giving energy, this is very effective, and can help someone wean off of coffee if that is what they are looking to do. I did not notice much in the realm of fat burning other than it makes you sweat during activity, which could lead to burning fat.

At $49 dollars its a bit on the high end being close to $1.20 per serving. However if you are like me and can get by on taking just a half scoop you increase your range to 80 servings which drops it to roughly .60 per serving which is more realistic.

Side Effects

One side effect that I have experience (which I dont mind lol) is usually about 30 minutes after I drink this I have to make a stop at the bathroom and exercise some demons so to speak. Its not a deal break because regular coffee has that effect on people, so its just something to be aware of.

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a great product to consider for energy especially if you are just going to go do cardio and do not want to take pre-workout for that. Its also good for anyone who wants a boost of energy who does not want the hassle of buying Starbucks are making a pot of coffee. Again I am not sure on how well it can be labeled a fat burner because I did not really see any positive or negative effects in that category. I would most likely buy this again just to have handy for those off days where I want a boost of energy to get my ass out of the house and doing something for that day.

July 23, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good BOGO Deals
  • Can Be Expensive If No Deals

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Active duty military who is always looking to take his fitness to the next level. I have been working hard on functional fitness over the last year and a half, while still throwing some traditional bodybuilding workouts in the mix. The main goal is to always crush goals, and to be harder to kill, and live everyday to the fullest.

Total Carbohydrate 2g

L-methionine 20mg
Muscular Energy & Nutrient Delivery:
Highly branched cyclic 2000mg
D-ribose 500mg

This is a fully disclosed product label with nothing to hide and delivers 9 Essential Amino Acids and an electrolyte blend as well.

So I have gone through 2 containers of this product which were the Orange sherbet and Cherry Lemonade. the orange taste like an orange creamsicle popsicle so you get a hint of vanilla with it, which is ok but I have noticed that it leaves a bit of an aftertaste that could be unpleasant to some tasters. The Cherry lemonade is spot on with what you would expect a cherry lemonade float drink from Sonic to taste like. There is no after taste with this flavor and it goes down smooth. Mixability is okay but it could be better. However it does not require constant mixing like some amino products. Dosing is my standard 1 scoop (11.8g) per 32oz of water. I would drink a dose during my workout and follow it with another dose later in the day. They recommend that you drink some of it prior to your workout so you can allow the D-Ribose and Cluster Dextrin to be absorbed for ATP and Cell Volumization.

So effectiveness is generally good, while I still experience some muscle soreness, I do know that the product is keeping it from being a lot worse than it could be. Workouts are generally soul crushing the way it is, and without this product I probably couldn't move. I really like the fact that it does offer an electrolyte blend and I do feel like my muscles as well as my body is better hydrated through grueling workouts.

This is where it can be tricky. The normal price is $39.99 for 30 servings which comes out to $1.33 a scoop which can feel really steep on the wallet. HOWEVER....a simple google search for this product will lead you to sites like A1 supplements who seems to always have a buy 1 get 1 free deal, so now you are looking at $39.99 for 60 servings which is $.66 per serving which makes this product all the better. I am all for the best bang for your buck and will always try to find the best deal out there for anything, after all money doesn't just fall from the sky.

Side Effects

No real side effects found from this, other than reduced muscle soreness, but that is a good thing.

Conclusion

This is a good product period. I find this to be a good EAA replacement to my old favorite which was AminoIV. I was a big fan of AminoIV until they changed the formula and jacked up the price. Primeval labs in my opinion is the king of the EAA market right now, and will sit there until someone takes the crown from them. Again while the price might seem steep, keep your eyes peeled for BOGO deals. This will make it more appealing and allow you to essentially run the product for a long enough period to really see for yourself the benefits that it has to offer. Remember this is a product designed to deliver EAA's which are ESSENTIAL meaning that you need them and your body does not naturally make them. Do yourself a favor and stop holding your yourself and your progress back, and get some EAA's. As I get older my body and muscles break down more and more and products like this are a must so I live. I have also found this to be beneficial in endurance movements that I have done. 2 weeks ago, I went on a 8 mile hike, and was sipping this the entire way and felt great. My body felt like it stayed hydrated and energized regarding the elevation and and temperatures.

July 19, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump
  • Does Not Mix Well

Leucine 2.5g

Sodium 160mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 50mg
Dicaffeine Malate 50mg
Teobromine 50mg

So I bought the blueberry lemonade and shockingly for not having any coconut water or powder in it, I get a strong coconut taste. More so than blueberry or lemon which I find weird. When it comes to mixability, this product fails hard. I mix my amino's in a 32oz Nalgene bottle. This is the only Amino supplement that I have tried that simply mixes poorly. I feel like I have a better chance of dissolving sand before this. I have even tried mixing it with hot water to see if it helps, and it does not. Dosing wise I go with 1 scoop as I workout. I could take another scoop post workout, but what is the point since the first one didn't dissolve. To me its a waste of product, and money. I do give them props for using a non-proprietary label, and not adding artificial colors, because neither are needed for a product like this.

Effectiveness, is hard to track. I still have muscle soreness after workouts, but then again, I go hard on my workouts. In regards to energy, again it is difficult to tell because I drink Total War as a pre-workout. The redeeming factor is I have noticed that I get a fuller muscle feeling and pump with the added Glycerol in this product, but again for the fact that there is still a lot of residue that is left over in the bottle makes me feel as though it is not as effective as it could be.

So you can buy a tub off of Amazon for $35 dollars, and at 30 servings that comes out to $1.16 per serving and due to it not mixing I would say you leave at least .60 cents worth in the bottle when you are done consuming the product. YES, you can refill your bottle and potentially drink the rest, but the product should not give you this much trouble.

Side Effects

Some side effects listed could be increased heart rate and trouble sleeping given the fact that is is an energy based Amino due to it having Caffeine. for me, it is not an issue and the energy is mild compared to most pre-workout supplements. I bet a greater energy rush from Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy to be honest.

Conclusion

So I know I have beat the horse belligerent about how this stuff does not mix, and honestly does not taste great. for me these two items are potentially deal breakers because its not like you can shotgun the dose like you can with a bad tasting pre-workout. You should look forward to drinking this during your workout or want to drink it again during the day to help preserve muscles and fight soreness. For me, this product just isn't the one I wan to spend my money on. there are plenty of other products out there that taste and mix better, that essentially do the EXACT same thing as this. Plus considering that many companies are starting to go with the ingredient PEAK02, this product is going to rapidly be outdated. do yourself a favor, and if you want a caffeinated Amino product, go get Amino Energy, or Primeval Labs EAA Max energy and thank me later.

July 12, 2017

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

One of the saving graces of this product is their willingness to have a full disclosure label spelling out the ingredients which are as follows:
    Whey Protein Concentrate 9g
    [CF...

Whey Protein Concentrate 9g
    [CFM cross-flow micro-filtered, cold processed & instantized WPC 80 yielding 6.93g complete protein]
    Whey Protein Isolate 8g
    [CFM cross-flow micro-filtered, cold processed & instantized WPI 90 yielding 7.92g complete protein]
    Micellar Casein 6g
    [CFM cross-flow micro, ultra & nano-filtered, cold processed & instantized MC yielding 5.15g complete protein]
    Milk Protein Isolate 6g
    [CFM cross-flow micro & nano-filtered, cold pressed MPI 85 yielding 4.92g complete protein]

Ok here is where this product FAILS and fails miserably. I had the unfortunate pleasure of buying cookie stuffed cookie. Honestly, if khaki was a flavor this would be it. The shake takes on a gross tan color, and that is if you can get it to mix. After trying several different levels of milk, water, almond milk etc in a shaker cup, and aggressively shaking it like it owes me money, you will still drink what can only be described as cottage cheese. Because its a protein shake, they encourage you to intake 1 scoop at your pleasure.

Effectiveness....that's hard to say. I can honestly say this does not work better than any other protein out there, and in fact might actually be worse due to not getting the full dose due to poor mixability. The only effectiveness this product has, is to empty your wallet.

Value of this product is also another sore spot. If you buy from MAN Sports site directly you can expect to pay $45 for 23 servings which is almost 2 dollars a scoop. Once again you are shelling out that kind of money for a protein flavored so bad and does not mix. So honestly I would say the value is terrible given the fact that its hard to even use.

Side Effects

Possible induced vomit from the flavor and consistency of your protein shake. However if you can stomach it, there is possibility that you could benefit from it in a positive manner.

Conclusion

I like MAN Sports, I really do. They generally make good products that are priced well, and taste great but this was a total miss. I have heard rumors that they worked to re-flavor Cookie Stuffed Cookie to make it better, but I am not sure if it happened. Clean protein carries a hefty price tag, for what isn't even a full months supply of protein. Its great that they are trying to create transparency with protein powder in a market that is saturated with Amino spiked products, but if this was going to be the flagship product, they surely sank. They are getting to release a new protein product, and to be honest this product has me nervous to spend the money on it. Hopefully they learn from this mistake and comeback strong with a powder that is priced right with great flavor and can be easily mixed.

July 10, 2017

Somal Blend: 65mg
    1 Androstene-3b-ol, 17-One
    1 Androstene-3b-ol, 17-One Decanoate
    1 Androstene-3b-ol, 17-One Enanthate

this is a hard hitting 1-DHEA blend that uses Liposom...

Somal Blend: 65mg
    1 Androstene-3b-ol, 17-One
    1 Androstene-3b-ol, 17-One Decanoate
    1 Androstene-3b-ol, 17-One Enanthate

this is a hard hitting 1-DHEA blend that uses Liposomal delivery system which makes it almost 100% absorbable and because this is non methylated, it is safe on your organs especially your liver.

Since these are pills, there really isn't a taste to them, and the dosing is 1 pill in the morning, and 1 at night.

Increased Aggression While Training was a big increase. I felt like I was in High School again tapping into that teenage angst and anger to power through my toughest lifts. I would say after a week in I really started to notice Rapid Strength Gains to where it seemed like day after day I was establishing new PR's on different movements. If you know about olympic lifting, my cleans, and snatches were constantly going up in weight and reps. Recovery time was also decreased as well as joint and muscle soreness. I would destroy legs on Monday, and by Thursday when I did legs again, I was not only ready to go, I usually was lifting heavier than I did on Monday. Energy felt decent but it was really hard to tell much energy came from this supplement as opposed to the pre-workout I was using. While I did not notice any gyno effects, I will say that my gains were not as dry as I was hoping. I found myself retaining fluid and having more fluid state mass added to my body rather than lean. I am sure if you are already a lean person this effect would be more noticeable.

So most places sell this in the mid $60's and since its a 30 day supply at 2 pills a day that is roughly $1 a pill. While this is not cheap, it could be way worse. The bottom line is PH's are expensive and you have to pay to play. My biggest complaint about this, and others have mentioned it on Redcon1's site is some of my pills were broken when I received them to the point that it was hard to tell if I was even consuming a proper portion towards the end.

Side Effects

So this is my personal downfall and this is why I say it might not be for everyone. I notice some pretty big mood swings while being on it. When things were great, they were great, but if things went south I would find myself being super angry and depressed. Not sure if I just have a bad reaction to Pro Hormones or what, but it wasn't pleasant. I also noticed and increase in acne on my face, and as a 32 year old it is odd to be having teenager breakouts. I also noticed a lack sensitivity with my my downstairs mix-up and I am almost 100% sure it has to do with DECA being in the product. DECA is known to make it difficult to get hard and have intimacy. Finally my appetite was relentless. No quantity of food could ever satisfy me, and while that is great because it is part of making gains, it can really blow the wheels off the cart in regards of diet control.

Conclusion

In conclusion this product delivers on almost every front. You will get caveman strong and have the aggression that goes with it. Beware of the possibility of having broken pills before you even get your product, I hope Redcon1 fixes this. Also take a hard look at yourself and ask if you can really handle a PH because it could mess with you and your personality if you are not careful. If you are good then I would recommend that you get 2 bottles and run a 8 week cycle to get the full benefits. I would have done it myself if I had the money, but again PH's are not cheap.

Overall
    Overall
      July 8, 2017

• It Can Be Considered Expensive Since 1 Bottle Only Yields 21 Days Of Product

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    I am active duty military and am always seeking the best supplements to help me before a better functional athlete and to be better at like in general. I like bodybuilding and crossfit, and everything in between. I am not looking to be a mass monster, or super ripped, but athletic and also able to perform at a higher level.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

So Delta XT is from MAN Sports test booster line of products and is taken at night to help stimulate testosterone production, GH, and recovery. It does this with the combination of the following ingredients:
    Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 10.5mg
    Magnesium (as Aspartate) 450mg
    Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate) 30mg
    Fenugreek Seed Extract 500mg (std.min. 50% Saponins)
    Maca (Lepidium Meyenii) (Root) 500mg
    Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250mg
    Epicatechin 100mg

In lamens terms,
    Magnesium can help you relax but is more importantly used for building muscle as it is needed for protein synthesis and displays anti-inflammatory properties.
    Zinc Contributes to normal cell function and is helpful in the muscle growth process.
    Fenugreek supports healthy testosterone levels, support sexual health and aid in reducing the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
    Maca supplementation over time can support sexual health and libido in both men and women.
    DIM has been shown to support estrogen metabolism. It essentially converts "bad" estrogens into "good" estrogens that display less negative impact.
    Epicatechin has been shown to enhance exercise capacity and is being studied for improvement of skeletal muscle structure.

Both taste and mixability are not a factor since these are capsules however dosing is where it counts. MAN Sports recommends that you take 1 cap at noon and 3 before bed. I chose to take all 4 before bed and found that results were still positive when done in this manner. I found myself supplementing with additional magnesium to help me sleep, simply because I have a hard time sleeping.

In regards to effectiveness, I ran 2 cycles of this product which is 2 months. I find that in regards to products that affect growth its best to run 2 months worth to really see the results. All in all, I was pleased. Overall I gained 8lbs and added roughly 50-100lbs on a variety of different lifts. Most notably my squat strength really shot up. While I did gain size, I also found myself to be extremely hungry, and my libido was rocking. You will not get lean on this product, so dont look to take it on a cut, rather than a bulk session.

I would say the value is fair for a natural booster it ranges from $31.99-36.99 which is $2.27 per serving of 4 pills. Considering that its a natural product, the price is fair with others, but I would say that you will get more for your money by using this as opposed to other natural products. The only catch is if you take 4 pills you will only get 21 days worth of product...which is only 3 weeks instead of a full month so you need to take that into account.

Side Effects

For me personally, the real side effects that I had, were weird vivid dreams. I am not sure what in particular caused them, but every dream was very detailed, and felt very real. Outside of that, the other effect that I had was weight/size gain. As much as I wanted it to be lean dry gains, I did notice that I retained some fluid with the gains.

Conclusion

In conclusion I would say this product is good. I would recommend buying 2 bottles so you can get the full effect of the product. This is a great supplement to use for recovering and strength gain. If you are doing a traditional bodybuilding routine, this would be great to use on the off season and let your appetite run wild so you can really pack on strength and size. Also if you are into having weird vivid dreams, then go ahead and take it for that as well. All in all this is a safe natural product that will yield good results if you are willing to put in the work and take it appropriately.

July 8, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • No Proprietary Blends
    • Great Endurance
    • Great Dosages
    • Great Value
    • Extreme Focus

Update 07/22/2017:
    So a little update, I bought another tub from Amazon in the fruit punch flavor and it is leaps and bounds better than the Blue Raspberry. Flavor wise, yes it has the classic fruit punch profile, but me and my weird sense of smell would classify it as smelling like Orange Sprite and somewhat taste like it as well. Do yourself a favor and start off with that flavor and go from there.

Update 07/22/2017:

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

I am active duty military and have been in the supplement game since the early 90's back when Ultimate Orange ruled the lands. I have transitioned over the past two years from standard bodybuilding back to Oly lifting and some forms of the dreaded cross-fit type workouts. Plus since I am still active duty military my cardio game must be on point. I found this site based on most google searches for products, and I felt the need to start reviewing my experiences on different supplements so people can learn the truth on what really works, instead of wasting their hard earned money by trying to figure it out themselves.

So first things first, this Pre comes out of the gate with 6g of Citrulline Malate and immeadiately follows up wth 3.2g's of Beta-Alanine. Another blockbuster is 1g of Agmatine Sulfate, and for energy it packs the following: Caffeine Anhydrous: 250mg N-phenethyl Dimethylamine Citrate: 125mg 2 Aminoisoheptaine: 100mg Theobroma cacao extract: 50mg Higenamine HCl: 25mg Bioperine Black Pepper Fruit Extract: 10mg Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [leaf and root]): 2mg. My only gripe about the ingredients list, is I would like to see them switch caffeine with TeaCrine, and Beta with Peak02, so that way there is a reduced chance for a tolerance development and the Peak02 can help deliver greater endurance and stamina.

So, here is probably the biggest downfall, the taste. I bought the blue raspberry, and while it is drinkable it is not the greatest tasting thing out there. Mixability is great, just toss a scoop in 8oz of water, shake it, let it sit for about 10 min, shake again and chug and you are ready to go. I find that if I let Pre's sit in water for about 10 minutes, then it primes the ingredients (might just be me being mental). The dosing is 1 scoop and 1 scoop is all I use to get the job done. It does not provide you with crazy eat human faces energy, but a good steady flow of get things done, with insane focus.

I would have to say this has been one of the most effective supplements I have used to date. I am very particular about what I take because it needs to deliver in the realm of strength training, but I also need to be able to do cardio while taking this as well. Since taking Total War, all my lifts have gone up to the point of smashing many PR's, and my cardio endurance has sky rocketed. So yes, you could say that I am bigger, stronger, and faster while on Total War. The pumps are great, my muscles feel full due to the CM and Agmatine, and the endurance is there as well. The other amazing thing to this is the intense focus that you get. I often believe if you can get your mind right you can do anything, and Total War helps deliver that focus. You literally zero in on what you are doing, and then do it. For me, that is 10 times more important than insane energy. Keep in mind, the entire time I have used this product I have been running an intermittent fasting diet and took this on an empty stomach so the effects might be greater due to that.

I would say value wise this is pretty fair. You can pick it up from Amazon for under $35 depending on the flavor, or you can get it from their site with different discounts available. Considering that this is a true 1 scoop product it comes out to roughly $.86 a serving. My only knock is back in my day...the high end Pre's were $30 at most, but I understand the price increase.

Side Effects

If you consider being focused, strong and a good pump to be side effects, then yes you will have that reaction.

Conclusion

In conclusion, this is a solid Pre and I would recommend it. You will get laser like focus, a solid pump, and steady long lasting energy with this product. Again beware of the taste as it is not the greatest, but that can be overlooked with how it delivers. I plan on reviewing more Redcon1 products like their Amino product Breach Ballistic and their 1-DHEA product Somal 1.