Reaper61

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online today

Reviews by Reaper61

Overall
Overall
6.2
  September 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Libido
  • Some Muscle Fullness
  • Increased Aggression
  • Slight Vascularity
  • High Cost
  • No Noticeable Estrogen Control
  • No Lean Out Look
  • 2 Bottles Recommended For Best Results

Myokem advertises this as an anti-estrogen product that will help the user develop lean muscle mass, reduce excess estrogen and increase muscle hardness, but in all actuality, it only delivers a mild PCT effect.

A big thanks to the fine folks over at Myokem for sending Alphadex out for me to try. I am glad to see them back to participating on the site again. For anyone who has taken a testosterone boosting agent or for that matter a PH agent knows that it is important to fight off excess estrogen. Myokem gives us Alphadex which they say is: "an Estrogen Blocker. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment."

A product like this is key to really show off the hard work you have put in the gym when on a testosterone boosting agent. Anti-estrogen products will leave you with a "dry" look rather than a puffy and bloated appearance that comes with the new found size. Let us take a look at how this product does.

Myokem comes out the gate once again giving us a fully disclosed label with more exotic ingredients:

SAFFLOWER SEED EXTRACT 200mg - The seeds of the safflower - scientific name Carthamus tinctorius - contain a lignan that blocks the effect of estradiol in cells as effectively as Nolvadex does, according to pharmacologists at Seoul National University. Studies have found that safflower seed extract can help to reduce fat around the midsection while increasing lean muscle mass. Long-term use of Nolvadex [used to treat breast cancer] increases the risk of ovarian cancer in women. The Koreans are looking for alternatives to Nolvadex in the plant world. In their article, they describe how they bought safflower seed in a shop and isolated various compounds that they then tested for anti-estrogenic effects.

BRASSAIOPSIS GLOMERULATA EXTRACT 125mg - By inhibiting aromatase, Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract effectively increases the amount of testosterone in your body while blocking estrogen. the first investigations in the plant were to investigate the presence of low molecular weight aromatase inhibitors. There appear to be a few aromatase inhibitors in this compound with one of them showing a fair bit of potency, but there is currently a lack of evidence to support the usage of this plant orally for the purpose of aromatase inhibition.

ACACETIN 100mg - Acacetin also works to regulate aromatase and support a healthy ratio of testosterone to estrogen. Acacetin is a natural flavone that is found in the Damiana (Turnera diffusa) plant. Acacetin has been studied for a variety of reasons and some research suggests it may have anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen properties. Research suggests that Acacetin has anti-aromatase properties. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. Inhibition of the aromatase enzyme helps reduce the amount of testosterone that gets converted to estrogen.

GARCINIA MANGOSTANA EXTRACT 25mg - Studies have found that the Garcinia mangostana extract can accelerate weight loss to eliminate stubborn fat and provide an even greater definition in your muscles. There is not a lot of information out on this ingredient and most research has shown that it is effective for digestion and treating minor infections and maintain a healthy gut and digestive system.

Bioperine 5mg- Standard dose used for increased absorption.

Taste-These are in capsule form, so there is not really a taste to them.

Mixability-Once again, these are capsules so mixability is not an issue as well.

Dosing is fairly simple. It is one capsule in the morning, and one capsule in the evening. Both doses were taken with food as well.

So effectiveness was kind of difficult to pin down. This is promoted as an anti-estrogen product and with that being said, there was a slight reduction in what could have been excess estrogen. Muscle tone and definition from estrogen reduction were hardly noticeable over the course of the run. What I did notice while taking this product was an increase in aggression and attitude and things like confidence. I found this to be quite interesting because my confidence level is pretty normal, but on this, I found myself with a sense of feeling immortal. I also notice a significant increase in my appetite. Again, given the list of ingredients, I found this to be quite odd. I primarily used this product as a PCT after coming off a 2 month run of HADES from Savage Supplements.

If we truly categorize this as an anti-estrogen product, then it is going to fail compared to VMI's Arima-XD. However, if we promote this as a PCT to help the body come down from a testosterone or GH product, then it might have more success. The first time I ran HADES I ran it with Arima-XD and I was continually drying out during the whole cycle which was fantastic, however, when both were done I noticed a decent drop in strength and endurance. This time when using Alphadex, I noticed a reduced drop in strength and endurance which tells me that this acted as a decent PCT to help my body recover from having a testosterone boost for 8 weeks. I imagine that if you were to use Alphadex for 8 weeks, you could see an increase in overall strength rather than the slight increase I saw in 4. I also noticed an uptick in libido rather than a reduction due to coming off of a testosterone product.

So once again, I feel that this all goes back to an identity crisis in which we must ask if is this truly just an anti-estrogen product, rather than a PCT. I guess to make it fully identifiable as a PCT, they could add an ingredient like Tribulus, or Longjack, but they did not go that route.

So the cheapest you can find this right now is on bestpricenutrition.com for $45 which for a 28 day supply is $1.60 a day and $.80 a pill. If we say this is an anti-estrogen, then that price is quite a hard price to swallow considering you can get a more effective Arima-XD for under $25

Side Effects

No real side effects found with this one to include joint discomfort from "drying out".

Conclusion

Again, in retrospect, this product is not terrible, but it also not great. If you have money to burn then I say, yeah go for it but get 2 bottles. If you are the type of consumer who wants the most for your money when it comes to anti-estrogen products then I would look elsewhere. Once again, thank you to Myokem for participating in the Trooper Program and I look forward to seeing more from them in the future.

September 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Value
  • Weight Loss
  • Fat Reduction
  • Stomach Fluff Reduction
  • Increased Thermogenesis
  • Exotic Ingredients
  • Might Be Expensive To Some

Thyrovate is a non-stimulant fat burner that delivers on weight loss, and surprisingly enough it does actually create an effective means of reducing fluff in your midsection.

Bing thanks to Myokem for letting me try Thyrovate. In my continuing stride to lean out over the year, I am trying new products to find a way to make this process easier, and I find that using non-stimulant fat burners really comes in handy to create that 24/7 fat loss strategy. In comes another contender to this category from Myokem. They bring us a product called Thyrovate, which is a non-stim fat burner that is supposed to target fat in your midsection. Is this fact or fiction?

This product has a mostly transparent label that provides some very interesting ingredients:

Japanese Mugwort Extract (300mg) it has demonstrated weight loss while the mice were on a high-fat diet. it also showed the extract improved glucose uptake into the skeletal muscle cell, in an insulin-dependent manner.

iFAS503 (250mg) is a proprietary patented combination of three Fatty Acid Synthase inhibitors: Green Tea, Tuber Fleeceflower, and Parasitic Loranthus. Green tea extracts have long been established as an effective ingredient for weight loss, alertness, and antioxidants. Tuber fleece-flower and parasitic Loranthus have both been used for a long time in traditional Chinese medicine, and more recent studies demonstrate it may inhibit the synthesis of fatty acids.

Olive Leaf Extract (200mg) Olive leaf extracts are a natural and rather potent booster of thyroid hormone. The real upside to olive leaf extracts is its high oleuropein content. This helps lower cholesterol as well as regulate blood pressure and glucose levels.

Weak Jumby Pepper (140mg) One study found that weak jumby pepper exerted "strong lipolytic properties being 20 times more potent than caffeine to stimulate lipolysis, at least in part through cyclic nucleotide preservation".

Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract (125mg) Thyrovate includes Sensoril, the widely popular patented form of Ashwagandha extract. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that helps mitigate feelings of anxiety and stress.

Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract (80mg) Research demonstrates the extract may significantly increase energy expenditure and accelerate the loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue.

Wakame Extract (20mg) Research shows it improves carbohydrate metabolism, as well as increases GLUT4 expression in skeletal muscle. It basically means that carb will get stored in your muscles instead of those "troublesome" spots like love handles and thighs.

Bioperine (5mg) Bioperine inhibits the body's metabolization of the other ingredients making them stay around longer thereby improving their bioavailability in the body.

So, there is no taste and mixability issues with this product since this is in pill form.

The dosing is 2 capsules twice a day. I would take the first dose with breakfast before working out, and the second dose right before bed after I have given my food plenty of time to digest.

So as I first started taking this product, I was very skeptical about it. I mean it is a non-stim fat burner so I am not going to feel super energized or anything crazy, so how do I know if it is working? The second thing is it can target my midsection. I found that almost comical that a pill could spot target fat on my body.

After about 12 days I was not laughing about it any longer and was starting to be in disbelief. I noticed an increased definition in my midsection within the first 2 weeks. Over the entire run of this product, I lost an overall weight of 4.2lbs.

With that being said, I did not change my diet or my exercise routine. These results came from adding this supplement into my routine. I cannot say anything else other than this worked. This is packed with some exotic ingredients that I have never seen before in my life, and low and behold they delivered.

I would notice that I would feel warmer while taking this and I would sweat more when I was working out and when I was going to bed. I attribute this to the grains of paradise that is in this product because it will indeed increase your overall body temperature because that is what it is designed to do. Overall I was very impressed with how well this product was put together.

This is the first product that I will say follows through on the guarantee of targeting a specific region of your body, and that region is the midsection. I still cannot believe how well it worked for me, and how much fluff it helped reduce. This may not be the results that everyone else gets, but it was what I saw, so I will say that I am a believer.

So the cheapest I could find this was on Amazon for $40 for 30 servings. This comes out to be $1.33 a day and $.66 a serving. I find this price to be fairly competitive with most non-stim and stimulant fat burners. You are getting some very exotic ingredients in this product, and with the results that I saw, I would spend that kind of money on a product like this.

Side Effects

Increased thermogenesis and sweating from the grains of paradise.

Conclusion

Fantastic product. So far I have been impressed with the Myokem products that have been on here, and this one did not disappoint. If you are looking at a non-stimulant fat burner to create the 24 fat burn effect, I highly encourage you to look at this product. Other reviews from other websites have run blind trials on this product and users also lost close to 4lbs as well, so I would like to think that my results were not a fluke. Again, products like these can be hit or miss, but I think for most users this is will be a hit.

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  August 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Flexible Dosing
  • Decent Value
  • Purest Form Of Agmatine
  • No Fillers Or Additives
  • Reduction Of DOMS
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Flexible Application

A simple, yet effective ingredient that can be easily added to any pre-workout or intra-workout product for better performance and pumps.

Big thanks to VMI Sports for letting me have a chance to test out AgmaPure for them. Any gym rat will tell you that there is no better feeling than getting a nasty pump while working out. In addition to that, the best thing to go with that killer pump is great vascularity. AgmaPure delivers on both fronts and will have you chasing the pump in every workout.

So this one is short...

So this one is short and simple:
    AgmaPure 500mg

there are no fillers here folks, just simple and to the point with this one.

TKCofRedLine said it best in his review:
    "AgmaPure is the patented form of agmatine sulfate, produced by a special fermentation process which eliminates impurities found in most other agmatine supplements. Other forms of agmatine sometimes contain impurities known as putrescine, an odorous chemical formed during hydrolysis. With VMI Sports AgmaPure, you are guaranteed to get the cleanest and purest form of agmatine sulfate available."

When a product is basing itself off of only one ingredient, you as the consumer would expect that it would be the cleanest purest form of that ingredient. I know I for one, would be pissed if I found out that it had impurities in it, and would be rather disappointed in the company for not ensuring that it was a clean product.

Agamatine is a long time stapled ingredient of the fitness world when it comes to pumps. It is a fantastic ingredient for vasodilation of veins in the body. When your veins are opened up, blood can move around the body in an easier manner, and the more blood that can be forced into the muscle, the greater the pump, and the better the growth of that muscle. This is what AgmaPure was built for and this is what AgmaPure delivers on.

Honestly, AgmaPure tastes terrible. However tasting bitter and bad is not exclusive to this product, most sole Agmatine products have the same bitter taste to it, therefore, I am not taking this as a negative thing towards the product. If you add this into your existing pre-workout product, or as I did your Intra-workout drink, then it works just fine.

Mixability is effortless. The powder is so fine, that it practically dissolves on contact with any fluid. In the container, the powder has a tendency to clump a bit, but it is not that bothersome if you ask me. This also happened with NutraBio, so I do not think it is a fault of VMI.

So as I eluded to earlier, for dosing, I would use 1 dose to 32oz of fluid in my intra-workout product. When I added to the intra product which at this point happened to be Amino's from Myokem, I could not taste the bitterness of the AgmaPure at all.

I would also like to make a note that I would drink another scoop of AgmaPure at night with Opti-dreams sleep beverage as well. I found that when I used NutraBio's Agmatine, it would help me feel relaxed and get better sleep. The same goes for AgmaPure as well. I cannot explain why this works, but just like the Posi-Trac on a Plymouth...it just does.

So this product is geared towards creating a strong muscle pump and leading to a possible increase in vascularity. I can strongly say that it checks the box on both fronts. VMI says you can dose anywhere from 1-3 scoops on this product. I personally found that 1 was all I needed because Agmatine was already included in the pre-workout product that I was taking. I found that drinking this ingredient with my Amino's help create a sustained pump, and vascularity for a longer duration during my workout, rather than shot-gunning it up front and letting it play catch-up as the workout and day progressed.

I have found that most pump products and ingredients need time to really work during a workout. It needs to saturate the muscles and bloodstream to truly show effective results. I found that by drinking it during the workout with more fluid and better hydration, it was able to transport and saturate my body at a greater increase. This also allowed the pumps to hang around longer in the day, and if I decided to do a second workout, the muscles were already pumped from the first one. This created a BFR (Blood Flow Restriction) feeling with my muscles, which meant I could do less on the second go around and get the same if not greater effects in the sense of a muscle pump.

Remember, the key to growth is blood in the muscle and how long you can keep it in the muscle. With AgmaPure you will not have an issue with achieving this goal and maintaining it.

Value can be kind of tricky because it depends on how you use this product. The cheapest I was able to find it was $20 for 60 servings. VMI suggest that you can use anywhere from 1-3 scoops per serving. If you are only using 1 scoop, then this is a fantastic value because 1 serving is $.33, even 2 servings will only run you $.66, but at 3 servings you are looking at almost a dollar for 15 servings which to me becomes not worth it.

Side Effects

So one side effect that I had with this as well as with NutraBio's Agmatine, is anytime I start to get over 1g total in a day, I get killer amounts of gas. I don't understand it, nor do I want to smell it, but it happens without hesitation.

Conclusion

This is a versatile use product. The effects are highly noticeable and the application is truly flexible. You can add this to your pre-workout, intra-workout, or use it as an ingredient in a non-stimulant product that you made yourself because you want to workout at night. It doesn't matter because you are going to get delivered results. I understand why this is the number 1 rated pump product on the site, because it delivers just that, a solid pump without sacrificing the ingredient with fillers or impurities. Great job goes to VMI Sports for delivering, yet another fantastic product.

August 26, 2018

• Faster Recovery
    • Increase Endurance
    • Better Hydration
    • Well Dosed

mTOR Pro delivers a nice surprise in a saturated market with a unique spin on a stapled ingredient in the recovery game.

Big thanks to Myokem for letting me run mTOR pro. Anyone knows, if you are going to be serious in the gym or any type of athletic event, having a great recovery program is key to staying injury free, and continuing to perform at a higher level. BCAA/EAA products have a niche for this category because they can help fight off muscle breakdown, and help in assisting muscle tissue repair, as well as buffer muscle exhaustion and fatigue. I am always looking for a product that will help keep me going during the most grueling of workouts to where I can constantly give my best effort, and be recovered enough to try just as hard the very next day.

The ingredient profile for mTOR Pro is very straightforward and fully disclosed:
      one scoop (13.7g), we have over 10g of EAAs. The composition is:

Instantized BCAAs
      2.5g leucine
      1.25g L-isoluceine
      1.25g valine
      Time Released Leucine 3g (Active-TR)
      Lysine 938mg

Active Hydration Matrix:
      Taurine 1g
      Potassium gluconate 150mg
      Sodium Chloride 75mg

This product really does deliver it all. You have 10g's of EAA's which is a great dose of Amino's that your body does not make, so the fact that it is replenishing them is a big positive. They have also included AstraGin in this to help the overall absorption into the body. For me that is a really smart move because you can have the greatest ingredients in the world, but if the consumer cannot absorb them into their body for proper use, then what is the point?

The big claim to fame on this product is the time released Leucine. Per Myokem: "ActiveTR is a revolutionary development that causes a release of a 3 gram bolus of leucine three hours after consumption. What does that mean exactly? With mTOR PRO, you will get the benefits of traditional BCAAs with the benefit of a second release of leucine 2.5-3 hours later. Now you can maximize MPS and the power of leucine for nearly double the time. That means less servings you have to use and endless possibilities of timing. This could be used even at night time to maximize MPS while sleeping, whereas our competitors' products will fall very short".

Fancy paragraph for saying that this ingredient will keep working hours after consumption. It is a pretty interesting concept if you ask me.

So I requested the fruit punch flavor, and for the most part, it tasted pretty decent. It was more on the mild side of flavoring rather than a strong flavor such as a red Gatorade or Hawaiian Punch. I really didn't mind this flavor and found that it was pleasant with 32oz of water.

The mixability was fairly decent, with a little foaming, but it would quickly subside with no issue. There was a little settling of powder at the bottom, but this occurs with most things. I quick little shake and you are back in business.

I found the best use of this was 1 scoop to 32oz of cool-cold water, and I would drink this during my workout rather than after.

I found this product to be quite effective, in the sense of buffering soreness for longer periods of time. Usually, if I tear my body down on a leg day I can start to feel the muscle ache and soreness the same day. While consuming this product, I would find that the muscle soreness was more delayed if not completely mitigated. For me, this was a sign that the time released ingredients were doing their job for the fact that they kept working over a longer period of time in my body to fight muscle soreness and fatigue.

The hydration aspect was on point too. I found myself not feeling to drink as much fluid during the day due to the increased hydration sensation from this product. Because of this, I had to force myself to constantly keep filling my bottle with water, even though my body did not "crave" fluids.

Recovery time during sets was also significantly reduced, and the quality of exertion on sets was also increased. Basically, I could keep pushing at a higher rate, for smaller rest periods. This is a win in my book.

So it is weird, I actually am having a hard time finding this online at several of my normal vendors. You can, however, find it online at Amazon, and the Myokem website itself. Both offer this product at $30 for 30 servings giving you a price of $1 per serving. I would say that this puts it at a competitive price range, but hopefully when it appears on more sites, the price per serving drops.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall this was a fantastic intra product. I like the idea of the time released ingredients, and to be honest the idea behind it makes sense. Companies are always trying to re-invent the wheel with caffeine to make it time released or for it to have a longer half-life, so why not do it with intra and recovery products as well? I know if I find a product that prolongs the benefits of recovery ingredients, and does not charge an arm and a leg for it, that company is going to have my business. Good job to Myokem for doing it right with this one.

Overall
      Overall
      8.9
      Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
        August 19, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Clinically Dosed
      • Good For Cardio
      • Perfect For All Fitness Events
      • Consistent
      • No Crash
      • Improved Confidence
      • Claims Were Met
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • Insane Ingredient Profile
      • Clean Ingredients
      • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

Is Full Spectrum Rx expensive? You bet! Is it worth the price? ABSOLUTELY!

Is Full Spectrum Rx expensive? You bet! Is it worth the price? ABSOLUTELY!

Big thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for letting me finally get a run at Full Spectrum Rx. Since I love PWO products and have tried many over the years, I have developed basic criteria on how I grade each of them for their performance value. My workout style is a mix of Barbell complexes/Functional fitness/Olympic lifting, bro lifting (pump chaser) and sprinting/explosive speed workouts. for me, a successful PWO is one that can shine through all of my workouts (yes, it is a lot to ask for especially with cardio) so with that said, let us see how Full Spectrum Rx holds up to the test.

This has been one of the most reviewed Pre's on this site and the ingredients list is absolutely insane and transparent. To be honest, I am going to copy and paste the ingredients from the website and other well put together reviews because it will take me hours to type it all out. However, I will still highlight some of my favorite ingredients.
      Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend:
      Beet Root Extract: 1g

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend:
      Caffeine Anhydrous: 350mg Caffeine

L-Dopa: 250mg Precursor to dopamine, helps with mood, focus, and stress
      N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: 250 mg Helps with stress.

L-Theanine: 200mg Takes the edge off the stimulants present.

2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA): 175mg -Works with caffeine to provide energy and focus.

L-Norvaline: 100mg - inhibits the breakdown of arginine.

Dendrobium Nobile Extract: 50mg

Higenamine Hydrochloride: 50mg fat burning mechanism as ephedrine.

Naringin: 50mg Antioxidant

Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride: 50mg helps with focus, mood, and cognitive enhancement.

Noopept: 30mg - Anti-anxiety and mood enhancement.

Octopamine Hydrochloride: 30mg aids in alertness and fat burning.

N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride: 25mg Stimulant/fat burner.

Synephrine Hydrochloride: 20mg - Stimulant/fat burner.

Rutaecarpine: 10mg Facilitates the breakdown and elimination of caffeine to help combat sleeplessness

Huperzine A 1%: 10mg Cognitive enhancement

Alpha Yohimbine: 1mcg

Mood/Absorption:
      Black Pepper Fruit Extract: 5mg

6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB): 5mg

I am happy that they have 1 entire gram of beetroot extract in this because I cannot begin to describe how beneficial this ingredient is to overall health. Not only does it help increase blood flow and is good for the heart, it can generate a nice pump when working out. Every single ingredient in this product is generously dosed to deliver the maximum effectiveness to the user.

What is nice and refreshing is that this is not filled with artificial dyes to give it a good tasting appearance. It is natural and the color comes from the beets. The less fake dyes and colors in a product the better in my opinion. Overall this product covers the ingredients needed to get a fantastic pump, buffer muscle fatigue and increase the body's ability to burn and use fat as energy during a workout.

It's a funny thing with this product, almost every review has the taste as a negative. I asked for and received the Black Cherry lemonade, and to be honest it really is not that bad. Does it taste like Kool-Aide? Absolutely not, but it is very drinkable and I found it 100% better tasting than the natural Pre V5 from Nutrabio. Yes, the taste does have some earth tones to it, but that is to be expected with the beetroot and the given fact that the ingredients list is massive, and it is not overly artificially sweetened.

The mixability with this was fantastic. Given that there are this many ingredients I figured that there would be some grittiness and stuff left behind in the shaker cup, as I saw with the M2 pre-workout. This was not the case, I would use anywhere from 10-12oz of water, it did not matter what temperature, and let it sit for 10 minutes, give it a good shake and consume. It is so refreshing to know that you are drinking the full scoop in one serving rather than missing out or having to add more water to get the rest of the dose.

Again the dosing was 10-12oz of water, in the morning about 30 minutes prior to working out. I would have a very small protein heavy breakfast with this as well.

So this is where I am going to spend most of my time talking about this product. Never have I had a product that delivered this well on a consistent basis. The first thing that I noticed was how smooth the energy was with this. Prior to using this, I saw review after review talking about how they had a daily crash with this, and usually, if I use something stimulant heavy I will have a crash, but not with this. The energy felt great and non-intense. You will NOT feel like a crackhead on this, which for me is great. However, you will notice that you just simply do not get tired and you can keep going and going until you decide that you are done working out.

Because of the above-mentioned perks, workouts were great with every dose. If I wanted to chase a pump I had the ingredients needed to do so, or if I wanted to lift heavy and continue to dominate set after set, again, I had the ingredients to do so, without the fatigue. I really feel like this product has what it takes to cover all lifting types and routines, so it is honestly the perfect product for any user in any type of fitness world.

The other huge noticeable factor with this was being able to do intense cardio while not feeling like I am going into cardiac arrest, but you will sweat a ton on this. This is fine with me because it makes me feel like I am working hard, which in turn makes me push harder.

Finally, to prove my point on how well rounded this product is, I recently did a fitness test as part of a job tryout that consisted of doing bench press, agility runs, 300m sprints, pushups and situps, and capping off with a 1.5mi run. The kicker was that this test was in Colorado at a mile in altitude, but I live in Washington state at sea level. I was able to go do that test while using this product and run fast and push harder at altitude that I have without it at sea level. To me, this shows, that the N02 ingredients really kicked it and allowed better blood flow which equals better transportation of oxygen when I needed it most. That right there was enough to sell me on this product to where I will be buying it again.

This is honestly the only category that this product takes a hit in. Right now I can only find it on the company's website and it is $50 for 30 servings which is $1.66 per serving. Yes, that is a genuinely steep price to pay per scoop, however, if you were to individually buy every single ingredient listed on the panel and does it the way they have, you will find that this is a more than fair price to pay. Additionally, you can find discount codes to use on the website which will help reduce the cost.

Side Effects

Outside of increased sweating from all of the ingredients that help raise your metabolism and burn fat, I had 0 side effects to include crashing. It was nice to not crash at the end of the day from taking a stimulant Pre.

Conclusion

Honestly, I feel that this product should be number 1 in the Pre Workout category. I have used PreJym, and it is night and day on how effective these two products are. This product makes PreJym look like C4. I feel that the thing that holds this back the most is the cost and the fact that everyone keeps trying the sour candy flavor. Pro Tip: Don't get that flavor and you will be ok. Stick with the black cherry lemonade, and prepare to have an awesome workout. I will most definitely be buying this again and will be telling folks at my job to get this if they are wanting to have great workouts and want a product who will deliver time and time again.

Overall
      Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
        July 30, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Keeps Electrolytes Balanced
      • Hydration Support
      • Improved Recovery
      • Reduces Cramping
      • Intraworkout Stamina
      • Reduced DOMS
      • Retains Muscle
      • Overall Feel Better
      • No Artificial Colors

This is a fantastic Amino product that boosts the benefits of hydration as you grind it out in the gym or whatever activity you are doing.

Big thanks to Nutrex for letting me try Amino Charger +Hydration and for participating on the Trooper Program. Staying hydrated is the name of the game, and Nutrex has you covered with this product. Being efficient in what you are doing takes a lot of different things to work harmoniously together, but none of that matters if you are dehydrated. Ask anyone who has really ever been dehydrated on what happens to their body, and their mind and you will understand how scary it really is. Hopefully, most of us never reach that point, but taking a product that will improve our hydration while we exercise can't be a bad thing.

With this product you will find a fully disclosed label featuring:
        Total Electrolyte Complex

Amino Acid Hydration Complex 1.75g
        Taurine 1g
        MGG 500mg
        Coconut Water Powder 250mg

As you can see from these ingredients there is a huge emphasis on hydration, in fact, I feel that there is more of an emphasis on that aspect, rather than trying to make the actual BCAA portion fancy which is fine with me. BCAA's are really all of the same, yes you can change the dosing, but in the end, most lead to the same result. By coupling this with ingredients that keep your muscles and body hydrated, you have created an effective combination on fighting muscle soreness and breakdown. The electrolyte blend features TRAACS which I loved in VMI Sports Amino product and was excited to see them in this as well.

I requested and received the grape apple flavor. This was a very interesting taste and really reminded me of a welches juice flavor. The flavor was not bad, but it also was not the best. I think if they made it to where it was one or the other instead of a combination of grape and apple, I would have enjoyed it more.

The mixability was spot on. The powder did not have any issues mixing up and there was very little foaming with this. On a side note, the fact that this does not have any artificial colors or dyes is a bonus because they simply are not needed.

I would do 1 scoop to 32oz of water and drink this as I worked out in the morning lifting weights and doing METCON's in the gym.

Simply put this product worked. Since it is summer time, here in Washington State things are heating up. We have been averaging temps in the upper 80's low 90's which is rough for this area because no one to include the gyms has air conditioning. So that means as the intensity goes up, so does your sweat production and dehydration vulnerability. I can say that while drinking this, my body felt so hydrated, that I would have to tell myself to constantly continue to drink water during the day because my body felt so good it didn't crave fluids the rest of the day. I have never had a product hydrate me this well, so it was a strange concept.

Secondly, my DOMS were non-existent from how well it hydrated my muscles during the workouts. Being hydrated is key in fighting muscles soreness. Think about any time you have ever cramped up or gotten a charlie horse and how long it took that pain sensation to go away. Well, when you have hydrated your muscles are less likely to hold onto that soreness. This product makes sure to keep you hydrated as you are grinding it out during your workouts, no matter how intense they are.

The combination of electrolytes and hydration ingredients really factor in, with the electrolytes keeping your body working properly and obviously we know what the hydration ingredients are doing. Seeing a product address electrolytes is nice because again, it is one of those small things that if they become out of balance can really ruin your day.

So you can find this on Amazon for $23 for 30 servings which comes out to around $.77 per serving which is a fantastic value. Let alone anymore, most companies are charging in the high 20's-mid 30's for their Amino products that only cover the BCAA portion rather than electrolytes and hydration so I find this price to be well worth it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a fantastic hydration product that has BCAA's in it. The two combined are an unbeatable combination with a fantastic price. I would highly suggest going with a product like this during the summer months when training so you can reap the benefits of still going hard without putting yourself in a dangerous spot of depleting your electrolytes and being dehydrated. Fantastic work on this product Nutrex, keep it up.

4.4
        3.6
        Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
          July 30, 2018

• Fix Label Claims
        • Sketchy Label
        • Pricey
        • Incorrect Scoop Size

Bottom line, this is a tub of powder. Honestly, it might be protein, but we will never know because the label fails to even include what source of protein is in it and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Thank you to TBN Labs for sending Total Go my way. As the years go by, one would expect the technology and benefits of protein powders would increase and the way they are digested by the human body would be more advanced to where powders would deliver on a bigger level. Instead, we are left in an age where companies amino spike their powders to hell and back just to claim they have a high protein content which will, in turn, save them money on the long run because their inferior powder is cheaper to make. Here we have TBN Labs total go. A powder that is so mysterious that the label cannot even begin to describe what is in it that makes it more efficient than other products out there.

Normally in my reviews, this section has a complete breakdown of what the ingredients are that are in this. I would give you the same pleasure of reading this, except the label on this product, spends more time using marketing buzzwords to hype their product, then actually explaining what is in it. TBN Labs is 100% trying to dupe their customers on the greatness of their product by telling them that it is Non-GMO and cage-free, Organic, Halal Certified, and whatever else you can think of that might make someone excited about this product. This is great for a company to do, but there is just one problem.

NONE OF IT IS VERIFIED.

This literally takes me back to the movie Tommy Boy " But why do they put a guarantee on the box? Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of s#$*. That's all it is, isn't it?"

Honestly, putting all of these claims on a product without proof of verifying it is bad business. For example, why would you put cage-free on here? Do most dairy cows live in cages? I mean I grew up in the midwest and never saw this, but maybe things are different in other parts of the country that I have not visited. Oh...wait, I have visited them, and cows don't live in cages.

Outside of this, the product itself tasted just fine, which is another problem. I got the strawberry flavor and it tasted better than any other strawberry powder I have ever had to include Syntha-6 which is full of crap and sugar. This tells me that the powder is also hiding something else. Just like there are red flakes from dried strawberries in it, but yet that is not on the label, and I only know about it from previous reviews.

As previously mentioned I asked for and received the strawberry flavor and it was spot on if not the best strawberry flavor that I have had.

The mixability of this product is terrible. The rep on here has told other members to invert the protein like we are Maverick from Top Gun working on foreign relations. For S & G's I "inverted" my shaker cup 1-2 times and all the powder did was clump and stick to the side of my shaker cup in a chunky mess.

I have tried shaking it up like a normal human being and found that it transforms into an 80% mixture of pure foam that will not settle until hours after you have shaken it. Keep in mind the crap label on the tub tells you to shake it up.

The two most efficient ways I have found to mix this up is either in a Vitamix blender or by swirling the powder in your shaker cup. Most of the time I just did not have the energy to mess with this and would add a scoop to some yogurt and mix it in that way.

Speaking of dosing, 1 scoop is supposed to be 30g, however, when measuring this out, 1 scoop is closer to 40g. This serving is supposed to deliver 24g of protein and 2.1g of carbs. In a 30g scoop this is good, but when it is closer to 40g, then the efficiency is less and less.

The only saving grace of this product is at 2 scoops, it is filling, and I did not have any digestive issues. The other factor is at 2 scoops the amount of claimed carbs is still under 5g.

Again, who really knows what is in this product and if these amounts are even accurate. This is probably my least descriptive effectiveness section given that I cannot even go in-depth on what ingredients worked and what didn't. Again all I can say is I did not have any side effects from it and felt full on 2 scoops, but that was it.

I found a 3 lbs. tub on Amazon for $67.75 and it gives 45 scoops which is $1.50 per serving. This is highway robbery considering you do not even know what you are getting in this product. For all you know you are buying a tub of flavoring with not real protein content, or one that is rich in carbs and you do not even know it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Just stay away from it. This product and company are not worth your business. This is the second and last product I will have run from TBN Labs. Their lack of clarity with their products is disturbing, to say the least. If I cannot trust a company to tell me what is in their product, then I am not going to give them my business. I have to see propriety labels that have told more than this company. Simply put, companies like this are dangerous to the industry because they do not care to follow standards, and will try to slip in whatever ingredients they see fit. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company.

Overall
        Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
          July 22, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Whole Food Sources
        • Taste Great
        • Lactose Free
        • Excellent Macro-Nutrient Composition
        • Increased Recovery
        • Convenient
        • No Digestion Issues

Initially, as a sole meal replacement product I was very impressed with how MRE performed, and when I would experiment with the dosing, it was a well put together post workout meal. The nutrition aspect of this product is top notch which leads to why it is so easily digestible in the body. This is a very impressive meal replacement product.

Big thanks to the guys over at Redcon1 for having faith in the trooper program and giving us the opportunity to test out MRE. The name of the game is Macros, and hitting them is a real pain in the a$*. Sometimes life gets in the way, and you do not always have access to a microwave or stovetop to where you can get your calories and daily nutritional goals. Redcon1 has come up with an easy solution to this problem. They bring us MRE (Meal Ready to Eat). This is a true meal replacement shake designed to help the user hit their daily macros and caloric goals. I always love these products because it is interesting to see how companies go about trying to replace real whole food with powders. Let's see how they did.

Redcon1's answer to replacing real whole food is to use real whole food in a powdered form. When I first heard about this product I figured there was no way this was going to work or even taste good, but based off of the following nutrition profile I was wrong:

Serving Size: 4 Scoops (130g)
          Servings Per Container: 25
          Total Carbohydrate 75g
          Dietary Fiber 8g
          Sugar 5g
          Protein 47g

Other Ingredients: Rolled oats, protein blend, salmon protein, chicken protein, egg albumin, brown rice protein, and pea protein, dehydrated yam, dehydrated sweet potato, pea starch, coconut water powder, dehydrated blueberry fruit, dehydrated goji fruit, maltodextrin, dextrose, MCT oil, natural flavor, cellulose gum, cinnamon, salt, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.

As you can see, 1 4 scoop serving is going to give you a lot in the world of macronutrient. The impressive part is this product is not delivering nutrients via whey proteins or even soy for that matter. Your protein sources are real whole food sources such as salmon, chicken, egg, brown rice, and pea proteins. Your carbohydrates are also from whole foods via rolled oats, yams, sweet potatoes, fruits, and starches, with dextrose bringing up the rear. Fats are brought to you through the MCT oil that is used.

Again, when this product first came out and I saw the ingredients profile, I laughed....hysterically. There was no way this was going to taste good or even close to what it should taste like, and it was going to be one of those products that users will just have to choke down for the sake of meeting their goals. I was wrong in every single way, and now after using this product, I have even more respect for why whole food sources are the best for our bodies rather than whey and soy protein powders. More to come on this in the following sections.

So for the important aspect of this review, how did this taste? Well, I asked and received the Dutch apple pie flavor. This section will generate what is probably my biggest complaint. If there is one dessert in the world that I love it is a good Dutch apple pie. Very few things out there can replicate that kind of flavor and taste, and unfortunately, MRE did not do that. With that being said, this product still tastes amazing. The best way I can describe the flavor would be eating a package of Quaker instant oatmeal that is cinnamon apple flavor. Again, that is an awesome flavor in my world and I can eat that one all day without getting tired of it. Same goes for MRE. While it was less Dutch Apple, and more cinnamon apple oatmeal, it was still fantastic. You honestly cannot taste anything other than that flavor. You would never know that there is a protein derived from fish in this, or yams, or sweet potatoes, that is how well they did flavoring this.

Mixability was superb as well. As it has been said before, 4 scoops of anything is a lot and you are bound to have some clumping. that word does not exist with this product. I would add anywhere from 2-4 scoops in about 16oz of milk and enjoy. Neither dosing yielded any issues for me or my shaker cup.

Dosing, as I have already eluded to was anywhere from 2-4 scoops. I found using 2 scoops was perfect for right after my workout, because it delivered a solid dose of protein, but was also higher in the carbs for that post-workout window. Even at 2 scoops, this would keep me full until it was time to eat, and even then I would have to tell myself that it was time to eat because I really was not that hungry. 4 scoops felt like a legitimate 3-course meal in regards to how full I felt.

As I just mentioned, this product will keep you full. I have used beverages that had more protein in it and added my own source of carbohydrates that were not as effective as this. To me, that speaks volumes about how effective real food is, rather than a whey product that you are using to try and fill the macro gap.

The second thing that I noticed was my body overall felt better using a product like this, where it was digesting natural food sources like it would at any other meal, rather than protein derived from dairy processing. I felt better recovered from workouts because my body was getting real nutrition and real protein to help rebuild muscles that had been torn down during the workout to where DOMS were noticeably reduced.

Finally, the biggest thing I noticed, was a lack of stomach bloat or digestion issues. This is more impressive based on the fact of the sheer serving size that you can with this. 47g of protein and 75g of carbohydrates is a lot for the body to process at once, and it could lead to some discomfort, but not if you are using this product. Again, the worst thing that you will feel, is just really full which is impressive to me. Because there are no digestion issues, you can tell that your body is utilizing everything that this product has to offer, rather than some, and the rest goes down the toilet.

This product does not come cheap. Plain and simple. Everywhere you look, you are going to see the same $80 price tag which means $3.20 per serving if you are dosing at the 4 scoop dose. While this might cause some sticker shock, you need to understand that this is not just a protein shake product, but an actual meal. If you can think like that, then compare how much a meal at a fast food place will cost, you will find that this is priced well, and also A LOT healthier of an option.

Side Effects

None to report.

Conclusion

Summed up in one word: IMPRESSIVE. I really mean it. While it was not a true Dutch apple pie flavor, it was still delicious and delivered on everything it needed to. The mixability, flavor, and ease of digestion really sold me on how great of a product this is, and who truly important real food is for our bodies. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants a drink that will help them reach their macro and caloric goals without using cheap products that will leave them unfulfilled and have digestive issues. Big thanks to Redcon1 for putting together such a great product and allowing me to test it for them.

Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
            July 15, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Great Ingredient Profile
          • Thermo Effect
          • Pumps
          • Focus
          • Excellent Vascularity
          • Euphoric Workout Sessions
          • Great Energy
          • Crazy Focus
          • A Bit Pricey
          • Might Be Too Intense
          • Could Cause Anxiety

Good God, does this product ever hit hard. I seldom find myself in a situation where I have to experiment with the dosing of a Pre-Workout let alone dosing one by taking less than one scoop, but I found it. This product is a trip and might be too much for some users, especially those who are sensitive to stimulants combined with Nootropics.

Big thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for letting me run M2 for them. Since it is summer its time to maximize muscle and lean out, which means for me I must lift heavy but still be able to do cardio at the same time. When using products like this, I try to consider how effective it is for lifting heavy, what kind of mood it supports, and if I can still do cardio afterwards. Most Pre's are only effective for a couple of my categories and usually lack the ability to perform in all of them. So let's take a look to see how M2 holds up.

The ingredient profile on this product is stacked with a fully disclosed label. Many reviews before me have gone into detail on all of the ingredients this product has to offer so I am only going to highlight the big hitters this contains:

Citrulline Malate - 6g
          Synephrine HCL - 50mg
          Yohimbine - 2.5mg
          Huperzine A - 0.05mg
          BioPerine - 5mg

Based on these ingredients you can see that you will be provided with the proper tools needed to generate a nasty pump, as well as fight or at least buffer muscle fatigue with the clinical doses of Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, and Glycerol Monostearate.

At first glance, one might not think this is a stim heavy product based off of the initial dose of Caffeine being 150mg, but then you add that to 50mg of Caffeine Citrate, 100mg of Teacrine, and 100mg of 2-Aminoisoheptane which is a grand total of 400mg of stimulant or stimulant generating product. Yes, Teacrine is not a stimulant, but it gives you all of the feels of one so I am counting it as part of that group.

Then on top of that, you have 250mg Eria Jarensis Ext and .05mg of Huperzine A giving you a hard hit on Nootropics to generate massive amounts of focus for your workout.

Clearly, you can see that this product is not screwing around and is purpose-built to deliver to the end user. They really have not cut any corners with this product and are focused on giving you the energy and mental focus you need to go in the gym and conquer your workout.

So Right now they have one flavor and that is Bomber. The taste is kind of hard to pinpoint outside of saying it kind of reminds me of a bombsicle. If anything this product is very very tart/sour to the point I felt like I was drinking Pep-Test Bulk from MAN Sports. I am not saying it is a bad thing, I am just making the point that if the product doesn't wake you up, the mouth-puckering taste will. I have seen where they are coming out with some other flavors, so It will be interesting to see how well those work.

Mixability was a little frustrating, I would throw 3/4 to 1 scoop in with about 12oz of water and let it sit for a bit then shake the hell out of it, and I would still get grit and floaties that would stick to Supplementreviews.com top of the line shaker. I mean it is not a deal breaker, because after all the serving size of 1 scoop is 20g so I do not expect it to be perfect, and I would just add some water in and finish it off.

So as far as dosing goes, I started out with one scoop for most of my run but switched it to 3/4's of a scoop. The reason for this, was the combination of stimulants and Nootropics was getting to be too much for me. I noticed particularly that my adrenal glands were starting to suffer from being overstimulated and I would get intense feelings during my workout to where breathing felt more labored than it had to be. My ability to do cardio was also suffering because my heart was trying to jump out of my chest. Most of this calmed down when I lowered it to 3/4 of a scoop. I would still get the same intense focus and fast heartbeat but it was in a manageable fashion to where I could perform at the level I want to be at.

So I just covered some of the effectiveness in the dosing section, but I will talk more about the focus that this gives. It is a true make you hear colors and see sounds product. The only time I have had the focus like this was when I took the Nootropic product made by NooWave Supplements. The effects that were generated were on the edge of being too much. For those who have experienced this you will understand, but sometimes you can have too much focus going on in your brain, and instead of being able to channel it in a productive manner, it can cause you to feel anxious. Again, this product delivers at such a high rate, that it could be on that border of too much. Once I dropped the dose to under 1 scoop, things mellowed out enough to where the focus allowed me to be more productive in the gym rather than looking like a crackhead who tried meth for the first time. This product is also going to make you sweat. It has Yohimbine in it which I have always had a good time with, but again this will leave you drenched from your workouts.

I do not want people to confuse my tone on the review, I liked this product and thought that it delivered on everything it said it would. Users just need to understand that there are some products out there that are actually going to hit hard and deliver on their promises so they need to be ready for that. Make no mistake, this is not the standard Cellucor Kool-Aide to where you need 2-4 scoops to do the job. Toss 1 scoop in and get ready to ride the lightning.

right now you can only buy this from Mind Muscles website for $45 which will get you 30 servings coming out to $1.50 a serving. Yes this can be seen as a higher-end price but, you are getting a premium product for your money, but again, this a true 1 scoop product.

Side Effects

The stimulant/Nootropic combo might be too much for some.

Conclusion

Flat out this product works. If you are stim junkie or someone who likes extreme energy from a Pre-Workout product then I highly suggest that you give this a try. The price is expected because you are getting a massively dosed high-quality product. I do caution users to follow the directions and assess their tolerance to the product because it can have strong effects. We do not need someone getting hurt simply because they feel they are too tough to assess how they can handle a product and it gets taken away. Congratulations to Mind Muscle for making a great Pre-Workout.

Thanks to Black Lion Research for sending it out!
            July 8, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Decrease Fluid
          • AI
          • Increase Vascularity
          • Increase Blood Flow
          • Fat Reduction
          • Unclear Label
          • Difficult Application
          • Questionable Dosing

I am happy to say that my first run with a transdermal product was a solid one with Black Lion Research. While the was a hiccup which I will explain later, the overall beneficial effects were positive.

Big thanks to Black Lion Research for letting me try Exotherm. Since it is summer time, I am trying really hard to get in solid shape and stay as lean and dry as possible while trying to get as strong as possible. I have never tried a transdermal product before so I felt like being adventurous and giving Black Lion Researches Exotherm a try.

-...

So the ingredient profile is something that I am not used to given that this is a product in a pump bottle and the ingredient profile is not laid out in a manner to where you know exactly how much of each ingredient you are getting. With that being said this is my best try at explaining what is in this product:
          Serving size 1ml
          Amount per serving 100mg
          Ingredients:
          Ethanol, Water, 5,7-dihydroxyflavone, Atractylodes Macrocephala, Cirsium Oligophyllum, Stearoyl Vanillylamide, Glycerol, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol.

So 100% honest with you guys, I have zero clues what these ingredients are so let us explore them together.

First up we have 5, 7-dihydroxyflavone. a naturally occurring, a polyphenolic compound found in a number of plants, honey, and propolis (the resinous "glue" bees use for hive construction). This has been shown to be a very effect AI as long as it does not have to go through the stomach and be exposed to stomach acid which will break it down. Secondly, it is only effective as long as it can reach the target tissue, i.e. via transdermal application.

The second ingredient is Atractylodes Macrocephala. This is an ancient root used in medicinal medicine. Atractylodes promotes urination and can reduce edema (swelling due to the accumulation of fluid in organs and tissues of the body).

Cirsium Oligophyllum. Cirsium Oligophyllum is an edible perennial belonging to the thistle family. As a potent beta-2 agonist, Cirsium helps stimulate lipolysis, which liberates fatty acids for use as fuel.

Stearoyl Vanillylamide, which is also known as C18-VA, is considered to be a non-pungent (CAP) analog of Capsaicin. Though capsaicin is the main cause of the hot or red pepper's spicy flavor, Stearoyl Vanillylamide isn't the same-it doesn't have that spicy flavor. As a non-pungent capsaicin, it has the ability to Stimulate brown adipose tissue or brown fats (fats that are mostly found in mitochondria that generate heat in the body)

Glycerol also is known as GMS. GMS is a food additive used as a thickening, emulsifying, anticaking, and preservative agent; an emulsifying agent for oils, waxes, and solvents; a protective coating for hygroscopic powders; a solidifier and control release agent in pharmaceuticals; and a resin lubricant. It is also used in cosmetics and hair-care products.

Isopropyl myristate is a polar emollient and is used in cosmetic and topical medicinal preparations where good absorption into the skin is desired.

Propylene Glycol. s a synthetic organic compound with the chemical formula C3H8O2. It is a viscous, colorless liquid which is nearly odorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste. Chemically it is classed as a diol and is miscible with a broad range of solvents, including water, acetone, and chloroform.

So as you can see, there are a lot of chemical and root compounds in this, and it goes back to we really do not know how much of each we are getting in one serving.

So despite all temptations, I did not taste this since it is a dermal application product (yes that is sarcasm, don't try to eat this kids). The same goes for the mixability, the product comes in a little aluminum bottle with a pump handle on it, so you do not have to mix it.

The dosing is supposed to be 1ml 3 times a day. The only catch is, there really is no way to gauge how many pumps will equal 1ml. I typically went with 2 "solid" pumps and distributed it throughout my upper chest, delts, and occasionally I would put it on my stomach just to see if it would help with fluid retention on my abs.

So when I applied this to the areas that I previously mentioned the first thing I notice was a cool burn feeling, kind of like a menthol sensation, which I did not mind at all. It took a solid week to really notice anything from a physical standpoint, but from week 2 through the product finish I notice a reduction in subcutaneous fluid and fat through my upper chest and delts, aka the places that I applied this cream to. I also noticed that during my workouts, these areas would feel more of a pump during the workout, especially my shoulders and delts. Vascularity increased in these areas as well. I seldom ever have veins popping out in my shoulders and chest, but while using this they were predominately coming out and staying out. I tried experimenting by using it on my abs but did not see any noticeable results from that.

One issue I did have, which was more with the application and container itself rather than the product, was going into week 3, the pump itself broke and stopped pumping the liquid out, so I was constantly having to take it apart and pouring it out into my hands and applying it that way. It was already hard enough to gauge how much I was using at a time, but this made it even worse. I think if they were to switch to a roller application this product would do a lot better, and consumers would feel better about using it.

You can find this on Black Lion Research's website for $42 for a 40ish day supply which could come out to $1.05 a serving. Again, the problem you will have is you have no idea how much you are really using per application, so it is hard to tell what the true daily value is for this product.

Side Effects

None to report.

Conclusion

Outside of the issue with the pump breaking and the fact that you have no idea how much you are using, the product is great. The actual liquid that you apply to your body does what you want it to do and you benefit from it. It is just a shame that the means to use the product is a total let down. As I mentioned before, if they can switch this to a roll-on application then I feel that it would be easier to use, and gauge how much you are possibly getting. outside of all of this, if you consistently use this product, you will notice a reduction in the fluid, and subcutaneous fluid in your skin where you apply it.