Reaper61

Answers

MVRs

Forum Posts

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. Reaper61 will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 135 days.

Reviews by Reaper61

Overall
Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  February 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Simple Product
  • Maintains Muscle Mass
  • No Prop Blends
  • No Dyes
  • Right Ratio Of Aminos
  • Reduces Muscle Soreness
  • Initial Mixing Issues

Big thanks to NutraBio for letting me try out BCAA 5000 and bigger shoutout for actually hooking me up with the grape flavor. The market is saturated with Amino products and they are getting more and more insane with their ingredient profiles and the added ingredients. So in an over saturated world, NutraBio puts out a simple bare bone products to contend, so lets see if it really does stand up to the rest.

In standard NutraBio tradition you have a fully transparent label with simple ingredients.

L-Leucine (naturally fermented) 2.5g
L-Iso...

L-Leucine (naturally fermented) 2.5g
L-Isoleucine (naturally fermented) 1.25g
L-Valine (naturally fermented) 1.25g

other ingredients include 50mg of beet root powder for color and a breakdown of what they use for flavoring.

Still very simple profile for a product that is supposed to compete and outsell a saturated market.

So I had the grape flavor and it was everything I could have imagined. It was like drinking a very clean tasting grape juice which I found fantastic. It was also a strong enough flavor to mask the bitterness of NutraBio's pure Agamatine. Keep in mind, all of this was done with just one scoop (6.67g) with anywhere from 12-32oz of water. Honestly you cannot beat that, especially with how clean the taste was, compared to some others that leave you feeling like you drank a sugar packet.

Mixability is a bit tricky. So regardless of how much water you mix this with, it will not mix at first glance. There are usually chunks of powder sitting on top of the water, or stuck to the side of your cup. This can create a frustrating or disappointed feeling to the user. HOWEVER....if you mix it up in water, and let it sit for at least 10 minutes everything will be fully dissolved and it will be practically see through as if it was just colored water.

Dosing was 1 scoop to drink during my workout and another serving at night to go with the Agmatine for sleep purposes.

Amino products are one of those quiet workers who comes in, does the job and doesn't make a fuss. the only way you really know that one of these products does not work at all, is if you have crippling pain from the workout. Not only did this product taste great, it was effective as well. It was simple to the point Amino Acids that delivered time and time again to fight muscle soreness, and reduce fatigue. I never once had a bad recovery with this, so with that being said I would say for a product that is 5g of Amino's it did fantastic.

Just about every where you search for this product you will find sites selling the 60 serving tub for $30 which comes out to .50 a serving which is a pretty great deal. Yeah, you are not getting amazingly flashy ingredients, but at the same time that is not what this is. This is pure, un-perverted amino acids that are there to deliver the basic needs for muscle preservation. Additionally you will get the NutraBio guarantee that the product is clean of any foreign or banned substance.

Side Effects

None to report

Conclusion

This product is simple and clean. It was a nice refreshing flavor and really delivers a strong product in a market full of gimmicks. If you are looking into getting into using Amino's as part of your routine, this should be your first stop. Scivation use to be the king of Amino's and they were who I thought was the best suited for beginners, but that throne has been snatched up by NutraBio and BCAA 5000. Pick up a tub and you wont be disappointed.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  February 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gh Release
  • High Qualtiy
  • The Bottle Never Ends
  • No Additives
  • Increased Pump And Vascularity
  • VEINS
  • Vasodiolation
  • Good Pump
  • Value Depends On Amount Of Servings Used
  • Bad Gas

Big thanks to NutraBio for letting me take a run with their Agmatine. This is the first time I have had just pure Agmatine by itself rather than in another product. It was always my go-to for good pumps, but after reading the reviews I saw that it can also aid in sleep so I was double excited to give this a try.

So......Um yeah the ingredients profile is a massive list consisting of pure Agmatine. That is all there is to it. Even at that each serving is measured out to be 1g of powder.

For those who don't know Agmatine is derived from...

For those who don't know Agmatine is derived from L-arginine and is considered to be a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator. However, most companies use this ingredient to promote a pump effect within the body dilating veins and increasing blood flow.

So to be honest, this stuff by itself taste awful. It is super bitter and simply not worth drinking by itself, unless you have taken a lit match and burned your taste buds off. I would highly recommend that you mix it with something else so it is palatable, because even then some of the bitterness will come through.

Mixability is a non issue, the powder is so fine that it practically mixes itself. Still, giving it a shake in a cup will help the process.

Dosing with this can be anywhere from 1-3 servings depending on what you want to do. I initially started out with 3 a day one being in with my pre-workout, the second being with my amino's as an intra, and the third before bedtime to see if this really does help you sleep (I will discuss this more).

So things were exactly how I remembered them. Agmatine delivers strong painful pumps and that awesome swollen feeling that you really want when you are thrashing your body in the gym. I usually notice giant pumps in my shoulders and legs, and while doing the above dosing my quads would be so filled with blood it would stretch out the leg holes in my shorts after a 500m+ row. This stuff definitely delivers on the pump effect.

The second appeal that this product has, is if it has been saturated in your blood stream, it helps your veins stay open which increases your vascularity. When you have nice strong dilated veins, it gives you a better more vascular look.

The third aspect of this product, and I consider this to be a bonus perk, is the fact that consuming this before bed time, will absolutely take you down for a solid sleep. I have searched many times and even talked to my exercise physiologist about this and I cannot figure it out. Whatever the reason behind it, this will help you generated and better more refreshing sleep. Normally I take anywhere from 5-11.5mg of melatonin, however while drinking this at night I was taking anywhere from 0-5mg and sleeping better.

Value is in the eye of the beholder with this. If you are just doing a single serving of this, then 1 tub will last you 90 scoops. With that being said 1 tub is $33 leading to .36 per dose. Obviously if you take more than 1 serving then the price will double, and so forth. There are cheaper products out there, and I do believe the price difference is solely based on the name NutraBio and the research and time they put into each product to prove its quality and lack of any foreign substance. With that also comes a massive PR campaign which was packed into my box. I felt like I had the actual scientific write up of this product, but at the same time it was cool to see the lab results that came from this being tested for imperfections. Once again, value here is in the eye of the beholder. If you do not mind paying a bit extra for the guarantee's that they are going to offer then this is your path.

Side Effects

So interesting things happen to me when I was doing 3 servings which ultimately made me cut back to 2 a day. While on 3 servings for whatever reason, I would have the worst peel paint off a wall, sharp farts. Don't really know what it was happening, but I do know that once I went down to 2 servings they went away. Everything else diet and routine was the same except that. So unless you don't give a damn about the well being of others being able to breath, you might want to consider this aspect.

Conclusion

Overall, I was really happy with this. I like the fact that it is pure agamatine so I could plug and play how I sought fit. If anything I would this again just for the added benefit of it helping me sleep better. A lot of companies have gotten away from using this as a pump effect in their stuff for the more popular Citrulline, but I still think there is a place for agamatine. I would say give this a shot. If you don't feel the pump and are disappointed, then just drink it at night and enjoy the sweet dreams.

Overall
Overall
3.5
4.3
2.7
Thanks to Healthy Life Solutions for sending it out!
  February 11, 2018

Cons:

Thank you to healthy life solutions for letting me try their Tongkat ali root extract. I was really hoping to see some sort of drive enhancement with this product to help balance out things in life with intense work and fitness schedule. This product is "pure" tongkat Ali or commonly know as Longjack. Unfortunately my experience and results were everything that I didn't want to see.

Ingredient profile is simple and straight forward

Longjack root extract 200:1 with a serving of 2 veggie caps for 800mg

Other ingredients are vegetarian cap...

Ingredient profile is simple and straight forward

Longjack root extract 200:1 with a serving of 2 veggie caps for 800mg

Other ingredients are vegetarian capsule and Microcrystaline Cellulose

right off that bat....there is a weird taste to this. Yes its a veggie capsule, and I have had veggie capsules before but this one actually had an unpleasant taste to it. To me this was strange but I thought I could look past it given the potential positive effects that this could have. There is nothing to mix so that is not an issue. Dosing is 2 pills. Since I was not effectively seeing results I would add either a 3 or 4th pill just to see if that generated anything and sadly it did not.

In a 0-10 scale this holds strong at a 0. I don't know what happened or what the deal was, but there simply was no effect on me with this. I have had better results with a multivitamin. I did not feel an increase of energy at all, it was not a magic pill that make it easier to get an erection, or for that matter make them harder or more vascular. Simply put, this pill did nothing for me except taste funny.

Value is another strike. So you can find this product on their website for $60 for 30 servings which is $2 a serving and that is $2 too much. For that price you can find a Pro Hormone or a test booster on sale and yield better results.

Side Effects

I did notice that when I would take this, I would randomly get very dull headaches. I don't know if it was just me, the environment that I was in, or this product.

Conclusion

So one thing this product did was make me self conscious that my libido and bits and pieces do not function anymore. I see reviews about folks who try sexual health supplements all of the time and how effective they are and here I am sitting here throwing down longjack with nothing to show for it. I was excited that this product was coming out of Washington State which means it is local to me and I like to support local business, but they really dropped the ball. I do not want to go out and question the purity of the supplement because I am not a scientist nor do I have the lab to do that kind of test, but for me if I paid $60 for something that showed even lesser results of a placebo I would be pissed. I guess live/learn, and know that my junk isn't broken and find something else to try.

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
      February 11, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • -amazing Taste
    • Mixes Effortlessly
    • Has Real Marshmallows
    • Versatile
    • Prime Ingredients
    • Great Recovery
    • Keeps You Full
    • Good Meal Replacment
    • Increased Recovery

Big thanks to VMI for letting me try major mass. I am 5 weeks into my hybrid training program and hitting nutrition goals is becoming paramount. I was hesitant to pick this up because I had the wrong impression about mass gainer products and this one really opened my eyes to how beneficial it can be.

First thing you will notice about this Mass gainer is the fact that it is not filled with a bunch of crap. Other mass gainers use shortcuts and put junk in their mix because all they care about is a caloric amount which will in turn equal mass gain. Not VMI, they have chose carefully what goes into this mixture. Lets have a look at the ingredients.

MUSCLE BUILDING
      80g of protein per 8 servings (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate and Milk Protein Isolate), this combination delivers focused muscle building protein with varying digestion speeds.

MULTI-PHASE CARB BLEND
      They have a multi-phased carbohydrate blend that accounts for moderate to low glycemic index carbohydrates. Anything from easily digested fast acting carbs for post workout, to carbs that will stick with you to keep you full. These sources include Carb10 and Maltodextrin.

HEALTHY FAT SOURCES
      For me this is where Major Mass sets its self from the pack with the fats they have chosen to include. They include healthy proven fat sources including MCT oil, Avocado oil, Coconut oil, and fat naturally derived from whole milk powder. These simply are not just fillers, but actual healthy fats that your body can use as fuel.

IMPROVED DIGESTIBILITY
      Major Mas features Digestisorb Enzyme Complex. This is included to keep away the nasty bloat that you might experience from protein powder and making you feel gross and like a busted can of biscuits.

Ok so now that the FDA technical stuff is out of the way lets get down to the real factors. How does this taste? Well I went with the Marshmallow charms or as I called it the "lucky charms milkshake" and let me tell you the taste is INSANE. It is addictingly good. I would be stoked to be finished my workouts just because I knew that this drink was coming. My only disclaimer about flavor is I never tried it with water, because...why bother. This drink tasted spot on like you just finished a bowl of lucky charms and are drinking the left over milk even with the marshmallows. They are legit lucky charms marshmallows. This drink is insane with flavor and detail.

Mixability is effortless. For the most part I drank this with 12-16oz of milk with a blender bottle with the wire wisk in. Come to find out having the wire ball in the cup is absolutely NOT needed. This powder mixes fantasctically without it. I honestly feel as if this mixes better than my Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey, it sure does take a lot less effort that the Gold standard, which to me is another great sign of just how good this is put together.

Dosing is what I would categorize as customizable. For me I chose the long road and only did one serving which is 2 scoops. You can do that, 4 scoops or the full mass effect of 8 scoops. Since I am not really looking to gain mass, I chose to do 2 scoops as a post workout recovery drink which would allow me to get some protein and a good amount of carbs for muscle repair. Since this product has this option, I feel as if it can cover more consumers instead of other products where it seems to be an all or none style of gainer.

To continue with the theme of this review, effectiveness was fantastic. I would kill myself in the gym, and drink this for recovery and be ready to go for the next day's workout. Did this eliminate all DOM's? No, however you will be challenged to find a product that can do this. Did this leave me full and feeling recovered after just 2 scoops? You bet your lucky charms it did. In fact with this, it delivered just the right amount of sweetness to where I did not crave sugary junk later in the day. I can only imagine what this would do if I threw in all 8 scoops. Since I went with 2 scoops it gained me 250 cal 31g of carbs and 20g of protein. The remarkable part is the lack of stomach bloat that I got with this. Usually if I take protein powders that are heavy with concentrate and milk protein I will get some bloat and gas with it. The digestive enzymes that they have included eliminated ALL of that. It was all reward and no loss with this product.

So you can find a tub of Major mass at campus protein for $39 which breaks down to $1.30 for 30 servings, $2.60 for 15 servings, and 5.20 for 8 servings. If you opt for the 8 servings, then yeah this product is going to be expensive but at the same time most mass gainers will set you back this much money or more. The fact that you can choose your serving helps make this competitive against competitors. Plus, where else will you find a product that delivers in the flavor category like this one?

Side Effects

Amazingly enough, none to report.

Conclusion

So as my title states, I am sad to write this. I am sad because since I am writing this review, my time with this product has come to an end and the tub has gone empty. There is a giant void in my post workout life right now until I can get another container. Seriously folks, its that good. I hated mass gainers and never thought they had a place in my life since, I am a mass monster anyways, but this changed everything. I was finally able to apply a full protein shake product to my diet and it was wonderful. This is a very versatile product and can be used as post workout, gaining mass, or just filling in the macro holes for the day. Regardless you need to give this a try and see for yourself!

Thanks to EndurElite for sending it out!
        February 4, 2018

• Increase V02 Max
      • Fights Fatigue
      • Fights Lactic Acid
      • Transparent Label
      • Competitive Price
      • Clinical Ingredients
      • Purpose Built

Big thanks to EndureElite for sending this out, and even including a personalized card with instructions on how to get the best out of every serving. So now that winter is over and I have a physical fitness assessment coming up, I really need to focus on my cardio and what better way to enhance my ability than to take a supplement that is designed for just that? Well the folks at EndureElite say they have the perfect solution for those who actually like runnning (lol) but it can also be used for endurance bikers and swimmers. So lets have a look at this and see what we get.

One look at the ingredient profile and you can tell this is dedicated to endurance and fighting fatigue. The profile is as follows:

VO2 Boost Complex
        Beet Root: 1,670mg This is a natural ingredient that is know for its ability to increase nitrogen in the blood which can have a positive effect on fighting muscle fatigue and increasing endurance.

Taurine: 1,500mg has the ability to burn your bodies stored fat cells rather than doing a preemptive carbohydrate loading process. This could help an athlete from experiencing a pre-event bloat from carbohydrates

Peak O2: 1,000mg This ingredient is starting to become quite popular in products as of late. It is a blend of mushrooms that have been shown to increase the users power/endurance output over time.

'Lactic Acid Neutralizer'
        Beta-Alanine: 3,200mg An amino acid that is vital in increasing muscle endurance under load. More muscle endurance means less overall fatigue during an event.

'Anti-Fatigue and Focus Matrix'
        Choline Bitrate: 1,000mg This is a very important ingredient for endurance athletes because of its ability to work after several hours of non-stop activity. The downside, is if your sporting event is short (under and hour) you may not reap all of the rewards of this.

Actigin: 50mg this ingredient is designed to promote a better absorption/utilization in the body. When your body can absorb and utilize ingredients, then the overall effectiveness of a product will go up. I have personally used pre-workouts with this in it, and am currently taking a stand alone product of this and can tell you that it is the real deal.

Extended Energy and Endurance Blend:
        ElevATP: 200mg this is the primary antagonist for putting energy in your body to prime it for a competition.

PureEnergy: 150mg this ingredient is the result of combining several different forms of caffeine to create a "super caffeine"

Caffeine: 150mg finally this is your standard pure caffeine ingredient

While having an energy blend in this product is nice, because it gives you that "buzzed" ready to go feeling, I don't feel as if this much was needed. Too much caffeine for endurance can be a bad thing.

The flavor I got was fast fruit burst, while the initial taste is decent given the ingredient profile the aftertaste can be unpleasant to some. This is definitely not a product that is trying to sell you on being the best tasting one out there, but by no means is it awful.

Mixability is a non factor. 10oz of water, sit for 10 minutes, give it another shake and consumer 30 minutes prior to event. The company does recommend that you shake the tub prior to each use so you get the best dose possible.

Speaking of dosing, all you need is one scoop which is 10 grams. This is a great serving size for a product of this nature.

DISCLAIMER****So first things first, this product IS NOT made for weight lifting. It is not sold as such, and the company will even tell you this. However, some folks could still use it for that purpose but they would be those who are more into Crossfit or functional type fitness competitions who need to max out their endurance rather than overall brutal strength.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way lets talk about performance. In regards to boosting endurance, this stuff rocks. First day of using this was a 3 mile trail run (1.5mi each way), with some brutal hill sprints. Not only did my legs not turn to absolute mush while on the run, I found it easier to breath and not feel like an absolute waste of space (btw, I really hate running). Second rendition was a hero WOD where it was 10 rounds for time of 10 burpees, 100m run, 10 pullups and another 100m run. Fatigue again was not a factor for this. I may not be super in shape, the fastest, or the strongest, but I certainly wasn't the most fatigued of the bunch. I even cheated a dose of this by giving a serving to my daughter before her state swim meet. Needless to say this works for water events too. She averaged taking 2+ seconds off every single event she swam in, without showing fatigue over a 4 hour meet. This was all coming off of her fighting a sinus infection all week, with lack luster breathing abilities. Needless to say, the ingredients in this are effective and purposely built for success.

So this can be bought on their site for $39.99, but for the fact that free shipping is included which will normally run you $5 the to your door price is $34 dollars. Per 25 servings this comes to be $1.36 a serving. This is very competitive given the category that this falls in. Comparing this to a product like Top Secret's cardio igniter, it might cost more by 20 cents but the ingredients that you get which are proven, and you get a fully disclosed label puts this leaps and bounds over its competition. This is a great deal based on what you are getting compared to others.

Side Effects

The only real side effect that I would have, is if I took this and didn't have an elongated cardio workout, I would have some trouble sleeping that night. I am not sure if the two are related (I suck at sleeping anyways) or if it was just me. Just something to possibly consider.

Conclusion

In conclusion, this stuff is the real deal when it comes to endurance sports. Again, you are not going to become the next worlds strongest man while taking this, because simply that's not the reason it was made. However, if you are an endurance athlete or someone who likes running, biking, swimming for whatever reasons, then this can help you push farther and longer than you thought was possible. When it comes time for me to really kick it in with my cardio, this will be my new go-to product.

Thanks to Betancourt for sending it out!
          January 15, 2018

• No Side Effects
        • Fully Disclosed Label
        • Not Enough Servings For Full Effect

Big thanks to Betancourt Nutrition for letting me run this.

So now that winter is coming to and end, its time to start shedding some of this weight and get my waist line down again. I have recently adapted to a new workout and eating regiment focused on getting strong, getting big, leaning out, and staying mobile. Lean Juice would be the perfect addition to this routine so lets see what happened.

Ingredients are straight forward with a fully disclosed label. They are

Garcina Cambogia (500mg) This has been shown to have positive effects ...

Big thanks to Betancourt Nutrition for letting me run this.

Ingredients are straight forward with a fully disclosed label. They are

Garcina Cambogia (500mg) This has been shown to have positive effects on the reduction of active enzymes that covert excess carbohydrates to fatty acids.

Rhodiola rosea (root) std. to 3% rosavins (15mg) (500mg) This ingredient is supposed to help elevate your mood, reduce fatigue and support overall well-being.

Coleus forskohlii (root) std. to 20% forskolin (50mg) (250mg) This is shown to have positive effects on fat and metabolism over a "long-use" cycle.

Dandelion leaf powder (taraxacum officinale) (leaf) (250mg) This plant has shown wonder results in the reduction of excess water in the body.

Olive Extract (olea europaea) (leaf) std. to 20% oleuropein (40mg) (200mg) this ingredient has been shown to support an healthy metabolism.

Pterostilbene (10mg) this is a molecule that is suppose to be similar to resveratrol but your body will absorb it better. It is included to support metabolic health.

So as you can see, the ingredients offer what is to be a promising product, especially one that is not going to rely on stimulants to burn fat.

There was no taste with this product because it is a capsule. The same goes with mixability, there were no issue and no after burps of foul flavor.

The dosing was 3 capsules on an empty stomach. I used this product at night right before I had gone to bed and several hours after I had last eaten. I take Green tea products during the day, so I chose to use this at night to get that "24 hour" fat burn strategy in.

So to be honest, all I can really say is Meh...I was not really overwhelmed with the results that I saw. Did I see some ab definition towards the end? Yes I did, but I cannot tell you if that is due to the effectiveness of this product, or me just dialing in my food and working my ass off in the gym. I have used products like OptiDreams that share the same ingredients, and woke up feeling leaner from that than I did this. Then again, its hard to tell if a non-stimulant fat burner is working, because there is not that rush of heat or energy. Either way, the results were not visually stunning or impactful, so I am basing my opinion on that.

You can go right onto bodybuilding.com and pick this up for $30. That is $1 a serving for this product. At that price, it will not break the bank, but I would rather look else where for another product and am willing to spend a little extra to get better results.

Side Effects

This was a very clean run with zero side effects, to include drastic leanness.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I would look else where. This might be one of those non-stimulant fat burners that are really only effective for those who are well into their cut and are already lean and just need to get that last little bit of fat off of them. For me, it was not the answer. While it might have helped, it just wasn't noticeable enough for me to get excited about and want to buy more. The ingredients have potential to be great, but the product gets in its own way by using ingredients designed for long term use. In a world of instant gratification, this is a hard concept to want to spend money on. Maybe if you fully commit to running 3 bottles, which is 90 days, you might get that lean body they advertise.

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
          January 7, 2018

• Alpha Mindset
        • Endurance
        • Strong Effect On Libido
        • 6 Caps Can Be A Lot To Take At Once

Big thank you to Outbreak Nutrition for letting me run their Testosterone booster Rise. I have hit that point in my life where I am in my 30's finding ways to keep grinding and feeling the way I do when I was in my 20's. So far so good, but there are those days where everything hurts, recovery sucks, and strength is not there. So I am always in the hunt for a product that will help fill those voids and keep me young. Rise has that potential so I figured it would be worth the effort as I constantly find ways to push my performance so I can show the young guys whats u...

Big thank you to Outbreak Nutrition for letting me run their Testosterone booster Rise. I have hit that point in my life where I am in my 30's finding ways to keep grinding and feeling the way I do when I was in my 20's. So far so good, but there are those days where everything hurts, recovery sucks, and strength is not there. So I am always in the hunt for a product that will help fill those voids and keep me young. Rise has that potential so I figured it would be worth the effort as I constantly find ways to push my performance so I can show the young guys whats up!

Here is the potent ingredient profile for Rise:

Zinc & Magnesium 200% & 50% RDI- These minerals are paramount in supporting healthy levels of testosterone in the body. Without them, you are flooding your body with ingredients that will not matter.

AgresTest (Fadogia agrestis) 10:1 Extract 1200mg - This highly potent extract has been shown to rapidly increase testosterone in the body through numerous clinical studies, with main improvements coming in the bedroom and stamina increase.

KSM-66 (Ashwaghandha Extract) 500mg - This ingredient increases endurance, libido and free testosterone levels as well as being a very strong adaptogen meaning you will stay focused and calm no matter how tough the day is.

Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) 500mg- Fenugreek has been consumed for hundreds of years for its virility inducing effects as well as its ability to raise testosterone.

Longjack (Eurycoma longifolia) 100:1 Extract 300mg- LongJack extract provides a fantastic aphrodisiac effect as well as potent anti-estrogenic qualities.

Boron Citrate 100mg (equivalent 5mg boron) - Boron supports healthy hormone levels and increase free testosterone without healthy levels in the body, testosterone utilization is greatly reduced.

Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione (Arimistane) 50mg - Arimistane is one of the strongest estrogen blockers available. When we boost the bodies testosterone levels, the body automatically attempts to increase estrogen as well, this will help fight that effect and keep you in a drier state with your increased testosterone, so no bloating!

Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

This product comes in capsules so taste is of no issue and the same can be said about mixability. Dosing is 1 time a day at 6 capsules a day. This is probably the biggest gripe I have overall. The pills are not overly huge, but 6 pills at once can be somewhat of a pain.

So outbreak Nutrition says that you will start to notice the effects between 3 to 7 days. This is a fairly strong claim and shows confidence in what they have put together. I would say on day 5 is when I started to notice a difference. It was subtle, but still there. I notice that I had a little extra umph in my workouts, and there was more confidence in my strength abilities as well as overall confidence in my demeanor. I had that mindset of I could walk into the room, analyze it, and I know that I am the Alpha. On top of that my libido took off. I got more of a pump in my workouts leading to overall maintained density in my muscles as well as other things maintained a certain level of hardness too if you catch the drift. I will say that these effects started at day 5, and carried through day 26 of the cycle. The last 4 days there was not a significant drop off in what I felt, but I could tell that there was something there and made it not feel as strong as what it did when it first kicked in. This could totally be a "me" thing and may not have anything to do with the actual product.

Another aspect that I clearly saw work was the Arminstane. I am a true living breathing Endomorph. As much as I hate it, I tend to carry more weight around my stomach, and I know my body over produces cortisol. While on this, my stomach bloat was significantly reduced, and I could tell the extra fluid weight was being reduced, and my stomach leaned out to where I showed ab definition the entire time. The scale even backed this claim up. While I made significant strength gains, added size to muscles, I also lost 4 pounds.

So you can find this product on A1 supplements for $35 and since it is a 30 day supply it will run you $1.16 a serving. For what I saw, this is a fantastic deal. Other "natural" boosters I have taken are usually 15-25 dollars more, and have had only a shadow of results that this created. This product will be unstoppable if someone were to do a BOGO on it.

Side Effects

The only real side effect that I notice was an increased appetite. They straight up tell you on the label how important it is to exercise while taking this. I had a back injury during this time, and there were a few days where I could not workout. In an effort to not have a drop off in my bloodstream, I continued to take this even though I could not workout. On those days, no amount of food could satisfy my appetite. So be aware, if you take this, and do not exercise there is a large potential for you to just gain weight and not see the results you were hoping for.

Conclusion

Overall impressions of this are fantastic. I was super impressed with this product and what it has to offer. I did not even need the brand hype of the apocalypse to get me excited about this. I know that is their identity, but for me it is all about how the product delivers rather than cool labels and ideas. This product is so great that they could sell it to me in a clear plastic tub with the words take me hand written on it and I would still be as impressed as I was. Given the results that I had, and the price that this sells for, I would definitely buy this again. I would be interested to see how this does on a 8 weeks on type cycle to see if the drop off that I saw was true, or just random. This product delivers in the gym, in the perspective of leaning out the body, and in the realm of making you are hard MF'r in the bedroom. Overall it is rock solid and does make you rise to the occasion, whether its the end of the world, or just being the new Alpha.

Overall
        Overall
        6.9
        6.3
        6.2
        Thanks to Magnitude Life Sciences for sending it out!
          January 2, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Fully Disclosed Label
        • Solid Ingredients
        • Good For Cardio
        • Under Dosed For Lifting

Thanks to Magnitude Life Sciences for giving me the chance to review this product. Over the past few months I have been doing a lot of hybrid type workouts that combine conventional body building with Functional fitness workouts, and cardio sessions. Pre-workout drinks can have a big impact on these type of workouts and I am in the search for one that can succeed in all types.

This supplement provides a fully disclosed label:

Pump Blend

This supplement provides a fully disclosed label:

Pump Blend
        Citrulline Malate 2:1 3000mg-Citrulline Malate is a nonessential amino acid that is used by the body to increase plasma levels of the amino acid L-Arginine endogenously. Citrulline Malate also serves to increase nitrogen production, reduce lactic acid and ammonia buildup during exercise resulting in decreased muscle fatigue, and additionally allows for increases in ATP and recovery.

Glycerol Monostearate 1g-This ingredient will increase endurance, strength, stamina, hydration, and the body's natural adaption to heat, and blood flow. Glycerol is famous for its circulation enhancement prior to exercise and delaying athlete's needs for hydration due to the extra water storage.

Beet Root (Beta vulgaris) 500mg-has been shown to improve muscle oxygenation, resulting in cardiovascular health and physical output. Beet Root plays an enormous role in enhancing your nitric oxide levels which allows your blood vessels to relax to a sponge like material and increase blood flow

L-Norvaline 100mg- L-Norvaline will help prevent your body from inhibiting NO production, allowing your body to have increased muscle pumps and delivering nutrients into your muscle for more muscle growth.

Fatigue Inhibitor blend
        Beta Alanine 2.4g-This helps offset fatigue and prevent muscle failure, all while aiding in muscular endurance, and keeping the burn out of your muscles.

L-Histidine 500mg-Histidine is extremely effective when used with Beta-alanine to increase carnosine levels, which can aid in nitric oxide production for greater power output, help buffer out lactic acid all while speeding up recovery time.

Performance and Power Blend
        Creatine Hydrochloride 1g-The Hydrochloride version is more water soluble (how it dissolves when put in water) which makes the creatine 189% more absorbable than its classic form in Monohydrate. It is one of the most absorbable forms of creatine.

L-Taurine 500mg-It increases muscle and athletic performance, body power, helps keeps waste out of your muscles, combats muscular deterioration, and enhances recovery. Taurine is especially effective for hydration. Taurine aids in electrolyte regulation and mineral flux in the muscle tissue.

Creatinol-O-Phosphate 500mg- is an up and rising ergogenic aid that helps increase strength, power, improves recovery time, and helps clear lactic acid out of the muscle cells during exercise to help increase endurance.

Pycnogenol 25mg-It improves neurological function, memory, nutrient absorption, and athletic performance. Use of this herb can reduce pain in the body and relieve the feeling of heaviness in the legs during leg days and cardiovascular exercise.

Energy and Focus blend
        Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg- helps you burn fat by increasing epinephrine in your body, which tells your body to dissolve fat to be used as an energy source. Caffeine during your workouts help blunt pain receptors, allowing you to do more reps in the gym, and eventually packing on more muscle, and provides energy.

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 150mg- aids in the bodies recovery by reducing stress while boosting the synthesis of dopamine.

Synephrine Hydrochloride 50mg- has positive effects on fat burning and suppressing appetite. Synephrine HCl can help increase metabolism and lipolysis (fat burning). It also helps transport glucose into the skeletal muscles for readily available ATP use.

Yohimbe Hydrochloride (Bark) 1mg- It has been found that Yohimbe can increase the amount of non-esterified fatty acids resulting in the breakdown of stored fat.

So as you can see this Pre-Workout has a lot to offer and covers a wide variety of needs that most of us look for, being energy, fat burning, and pumps.

They sent me what I believe is the only flavor available which is Strawberry Kiwi. The taste was great and I did not have any issues with it. I did the standard 1 scoop to 12oz of water and the flavor was perfect.

Mixing went smooth as well. I let it sit in water for 10 minutes gave it a good shake and drank it down. All of the powder fully mixed and there was no grittiness.

Dosing is where things get confusing. The label says you can go 1-2 scoops. Some ingredients on the label are dosed to where 2 scoops is optimal, but then there are some where 1 is enough. For me personally, I do not like giant stim bomb Pre's so doing 2 scoops was too much for me from a caffeine standpoint, but 1 was not enough for the pump effect.

So I just eluded to this, but for me this Pre was not that super. This is what is tricky about these products. What works for some, does not work for others. This was the case. 1 scoop gave me nothing in regards to lifting weights, however it boosted me on my cardiovascular endurance to where I could just run and keep going. 2 scoops was too much in regards to cardio due to the caffeine, but gave me the pump that I enjoyed when lifting weights. The obvious answer is to do 1.5 scoops. I tried this a couple of times but the results were so indifferent that I cannot tell people that it is the solution. Not to mention you would need a food scale to actually determine if you are doing an accurate 1.5 scoops. For me, I would rather just take 1 scoop on cardio intensive days and call it good, much like the supplement Cardio Igniter. With this being said, it might just be me. This might have a different effect on others.

So everywhere I look, I find this for $40.00 for 30 servings which is a $1.33 per serving. This is fairly competitive with most Pre's and given that there is a lot of ingredients in it, I would say that its a fair price. However if you 2 scoop this, then it will obviously be a very expensive supplement and you would be better finding a different powder.

Side Effects

Occasionally I might get the beta tingles, but other than that I really did not feel anything.

Conclusion

So while this product has a great label, and awesome ingredients, it just didnt do it for me. I will say that I will keep it in mind if I am looking for a Pre-workout powder to help with cardio, because that is a big factor in my life. Other than that I would say to move along and search else where if you are looking for one to deliver when lifting weights. Again, I would like to stress that products like these have different effects on people, and to read what I have said but know how it would interact with your body. This company is close on delivering a big hit for the weight lifting world, they just need to tune some elements for the better.

Thanks to International Protein for sending it out!
          January 1, 2018

• Burn Fat
        • Easy Digestion
        • Reduce DOMs
        • Mixes Easily
        • Quality Ingredients
        • Not Enough Servings

So here we are again right as the year is going to end, and I figured I would post my review of Iso-Cuts coming all the way from the land down under. I was pushing myself while on this, looking to boost my strength, not necessarily eat the healthiest, but also not let myself go and become a busted can of biscuits. I welcomed this into my macro intake to see what would happen.

Iso-Cuts is joining in the market of protein powders that also offer a fat burning method to them. This is essentially the best of both worlds, you are taking in protein....and also the ingredients necessary to burn fat. Lets have a look at these ingredients.

Whey Protein Isolate (32 g) - WPI is a pure highly expensive protein that is known for its ability to be digested in a quick fashion, which makes it ideal for post workout consumption.

Teavigo Green Tea Extract (109 mg) - Green tea is everywhere these days, and rightfully so. It has been proven to reduce fat cells and target free radicals in the body. Obviously the folks at International Protein are aware of this so they used Teavigo which has the highest rates of EGCG which is essential to fat burning.

Green Coffee Extract (30 mg) - This is a natural form of caffeine which can provide energy to the user while taking this product. This could be an important aspect if you are using this during a cut, that way when your energy levels drop off, this is here to keep you going.

Garcinia Cambogia Hydroxycitric Acid (638 mg) -This ingredient is important because it can reduce the storage of carbohydrates that can eventually be converted to excess fat, it also has been shown to reduce appetite, and finally it acts a fatigue buffer allowing you to push longer and harder.

L-Carnitine (33 mg) - This ingredient paves the way and helps fatty acids convert to fat burning fuel in the body.

Choline & Inositol - These ingredients help prevent excess fat from forming in your liver.

Chromium (132 mcg) - This ingredient is essential for carbohydrate utilization. It can also help prevent cravings of sugars in sweets, which if eliminated can also reduced excess body fat.

So I received the Vanilla Latte flavor. On its own, its ok but then again its vanilla. I have yet to have my socks knocked off by a plain vanilla flavor. Since I chose to gear this towards post workout usage, I would blend 1 scoop with 140g of frozen fruit roughly creating a protein shake that is 32g protein 20g carbohydrates. This was a perfect medley of flavor and often tasted just like a strawberry or wildberry milkshake. Mixability of the powder by itself was of no issue, I would go 12oz of milk to 1 scoop in a blender bottle and away we would go without a hitch. However when I would mix this with frozen fruit in the vitamix, once I added the protein powder the overall drink would become very thick and airy, but also filling. It was very weird, if I would let it sit and in a shaker cup it would go from being a very think 20z drink to maybe a liquidy 12oz drink.

Dosing wise, I just went with the standard 1 scoop. Given that this was a 2lbs bag and had 20 servings, I figured it would be best to just try and use it once a day and be consistent.

So as everyone knows, it can be difficult to rate the effectiveness of a protein powder. My categories for this was, how well it digested, was I able to stay lean while eating crap, and did it help reduce soreness.

I can say that it was a resounding yes to all of the above. I never had any digestive issues such as gas or bloating with this, I stayed relatively lean while drinking it, the scales even showed that I lost a few pounds, and yes drinking this post workout I could tell that it helped keep the soreness away. This was effective enough to where, drinking this was actually the highlight of my food intake for the day. I looked forward to it as if it was a my guilty reward treat, even though it was a protein shake, and a fat burner to boot. I was very impressed with this and would say that it is highly effective in what it says it will do.

So everything up to this point has been great. No negatives....all positives which might have you asking why the Meh rating. Well the price completely sinks this product. It is hard to find and if you go the company's website you can find this for $60 for 31 servings. This means that 1 scoop will cost you $1.93. I understand that this is a unique product that uses quality ingredients and has a lot to offer, but the price simply does not make it competitive. For example you can go to bodybuilding.com and get competing protein powders that offer fat burning ingredients for the same price, but 2x the serving size. I feel if the company can either bring the price down, or increase the amount of servings per bag, then this product will be a juggernaut in the protein world.

Side Effects

I actually have none to report, this was a good product that digested well.

Conclusion

So in conclusion this product is great. In fact I loved it, and am sad that I am out of it. It helped keep me lean through the holiday's, fought off soreness, increased my strength with quality protein, and even generated a little energy. However, I will not be paying $60 for another bag. It's simply too rich for my blood. BUT....if you are not me and are living that baller lifestyle then I say go for it. You will not be disappointed at all, and furthermore I would recommend the vanilla flavor because of how versatile it is and you can mix it with whatever and it will taste great. Again, I want to fully endorse this, but until the company drops the price, it will still just get a Meh rating.

Thanks to Quantified Nutrition for sending it out!
          December 24, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Aids Recovery
        • Mixes Well
        • Versatile
        • Taste Great
        • Reduces Fatigue
        • Boosts Endurance
        • Well Dosed
        • Tub To Small For Big Hands

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

Big thank you to Quantified Nutrition for letting me review this. I threw some of the nastiest workouts and MetCon's at myself while taking this finding ways to push the envelop on strength training and cardiovascular conditioning, and as a early-mid 30's male who has been beaten and broken down thanks to the military, this is a good gauntlet for this product.

The ingredients are simple a straight forward. They are as follows:
        440 mg of Sodium-This is great to maintain an electrolyte balance in you...

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

The ingredients are simple a straight forward. They are as follows:
        440 mg of Sodium-This is great to maintain an electrolyte balance in your body as you are pushing yourself, especially if you sweat like a waterfall.

6 grams L-Citrulline Malate-This is a very versatile ingredient. Some products will use it as a pump enhancer, but I always find that it is a great product for increasing endurance and power output while fighting fatigue.

3g of beta alanine-Another staple Amino ingredient for fighting fatigue.

2.5g of L-Isoleucine
        1.5g of L-Valine
        5 g of L-Leucine

That last 3 ingredients are stapled Amino Acids and this product delivers on them. The sheer volume of what they give you sets this product above most. This dosing will help slow the degradation of muscle tissue by increasing the synthesis of muscle proteins.

So while most of the reviews were done on the Pineapple Mango flavor, I went with the strawberry Kiwi flavor and wow! It was a home run on flavor. It had a very clean and refreshing taste to it, with little to no after taste. Some products can leave you feeling with a funky taste after drinking, but this was not the case.

Mixability was a winner as well. This honestly mixed as if the Amino's were micronized, for anyone who has every tried MAN Sports aminos they mix just as easy if not easier than those. Keep in mind this was with 32oz of water and no blender bottle. There was very little settling of powder at the bottom and it did not foam up either when mixing.

Dosing was 1 scoop. 1 scoop was all I would use in a day and I would drink this as I worked out rather than after. The other thing that really shocked me was how full the container was. In fact it was so full, that for the most part I had to keep the scooper on the outside so I would not spill any of the product.

To echo what I said earlier, I would drink this as I would do my workouts which involved lifting and cardio components. I found that using it as an Intra really helped keep me going and fighting fatigue. On top of that I also notice that no matter what I put my body through, I really never felt sore. It was almost to the point where I was questioning if I was working out hard enough. This product really delivered on preserving my muscles, and reducing DOMS and muscle breakdown. I would have to say that it was a highly effective quality no frills product.

So their website has this product for $36 which for 30 scoops is $1.20 per serving. This is pretty much on par with any other quality Amino Acid product out there. Of course if you take 2 scoops a day then it might be pricey, but after running this, 1 dose a day is plenty.

Side Effects

So I never experienced this, but due to the amount of Beta Alanine some users could experience itchy tingling "bees crawling all over my body" feeling.

Conclusion

In conclusion this product was great. They really hit a home run with this with everything from flavor, mixing, and effectiveness. Additionally this is a no frills product. It is straight forward on what it is giving you and what you will get out from it. It does not have any funky ingredients or extra's. The only knock that I have against this product (and its petty at best) is they have Red 40 in it for coloring which honestly is not needed, but its not a deal breaker. This product is priced right to compete with your bigger named products. For anyone looking to try a new Amino product I highly encourage you to give this one a try!