Reaper61

Reputation

Answers

Votes Cast

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. Reaper61 will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 225 days.

Reviews by Reaper61

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  November 10, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Aids In Gains
  • Good Hydration
  • Good Recovery
  • Better Endurance
  • More Hydrated
  • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
  • Taste Good
  • Increased Power Output
  • Mixes Well

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Thank you to Olympus Labs for letting me try this for them. I am in my early 30's and am an Active duty military member who is big into fitness. I focus more on functional fitness and recently started the Horseman program, which focuses on essentially becoming a superhuman in regards to fitness. I look for products that will aid in my performance and recovery, and is affordable for everyday use.

Here is the ingredient profile:

Magnesium (From Magnesium Aspartate) 16mg
    Chromium (as Histidinate & Picolinate) 1,000mcg
    Sodium (From Sodium Citrate) 65mg
    Potassium (From Potassium Citrate) 150mg
    InstaAminos (Instantized BCAA's 4:1:1) L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine 7.5g **
    Velositol 2g
    (Amylopectin Chromium Complex [Providing 2 grams of high amylopectin starch (waxy maize) & 1,000 mcg Chromium comprised of histidinate & picolinate])
    L-Glutamine 2g
    L-Taurine 1g
    Electrolyte Matrix 980mg
    Potassium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate
    VitaCherry Sport 480mg
    (Whole Tart Cherry) Standardized To Total & Type 1&2 Anthocyanins

A few highlighted ingredients that I was new to were Velositol and vitaCherry Sport.

Velositol is a patent protected amylopectin chromium complex. The initial research on it has been quite promising. The preclinical research found that the combination of 2g of Velositol with BCAAs increased Muscle Protein Synthisis by up to 25% versus BCAAs alone.

VitaCherry Sport is a freeze-dried powder made from, Montmorency tart cherries. Tart cherries contain among the highest levels of antioxidants of all superfoods. Recent studies have found Montmorency tart cherries to be beneficial in reducing post-exercise muscle and joint pain.

So after a quick google search on this product I was able to find all of the different flavor choices and decided to try the "unicorn's blood" because....I mean why not? So I have yet to figure out exactly what flavor it really is, but I can tell you it taste great. I have seen where it is suppose to be just a generic candy flavor, and I would agree, sometimes it has a skittles vibe, other times it has a fruit punch feeling, either way the flavor seems to evolve and get better tasting with every dose. Speaking of doses, I would do 1 scoop which is 16.2g with 32oz of water. I do this is my narrow mouth nalgene bottle, and with a quick shake it is mixed perfectly. There is a small amount of foam that occurs, but after about 5 minutes, it goes away and you are good to go. While I am excited to try the other flavors of these BCAA's in my opinion it will be hard to top this flavor. Plus its also fun to have a bottle full of red liquid and tell gym buddies that its Unicorn's Blood.

Here is where this product shines. I am an aficionado of Amino's. It is probably my favorite product to try other than Pre-Workouts. I have gone through many different products and brands in this category, and I can honestly say this these are probably in my top 3 of all time. They are ranked #1 in flavor even ahead of MAN Sports candy flavored amino's. These are ranked second in performance only behind John Meadows Adamantium Amino's simply because those have Peak02 which I had great results with, but beat them out in taste. Since I transitioned to doing the Horseman workout, my body would normally be wrecked, but while using this product I was able to be a real human. A typical workout include over 100 lunges, and squats and roughly 5000m on a rower only to come back the next day with interval runs adding up to 3 miles. Power output was also up and sustained since I was able to do working sets with weight that I normally do for sets of 1-2 reps. It may not have ingredients that necessarily increase, strength but since it fights fatigue it helps keep your strength and power constant. Never once did I feel dehydrated or like my body was cramping up. I also would have low amounts of lactic acid build up and soreness the days following. This product constantly delivered workout, after workout and I never experience a lack of effectiveness or crippling fatigue. In fact I am honestly not looking forward to my workout on Monday without it, because it will probably end up killing me lol.

So you can go over to www.Naturalbodyinc.com and buy these for $34.99 or get 2 tubs for $29.99. If yo get the two tubs (highly recommend) it will bring the price to a dollar a serving, if not then you are looking at $1.13 a serving. Some might say that it is a high price per serving, but after they try this product they will agree that it is worth every cent. This is a product that delivers for the price period.

Side Effects

Copious amounts of being awesome. Joking aside, the real side effects are lack of being sore, staying hydrated and feeling like DemiGod.

Conclusion

BUY! BUY! BUY!

But seriously, this was a great product. Since my birthday is coming up, I will probably treat myself and buy two more tubs. I have already told my co-workers and gym crew that this is the product to get, especially if they are going to try and hang with the horsemen program. For everyone reading the review, give this product an honest try, it taste great and constantly performs. I also recommend the unicorn's blood as well. It may not give you the ability to grow a horn out of your head, but you will have the endurance to battle the Gods on Mt Olympus.

Thanks to Valkyrie Alchemy for sending it out!
      November 10, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Joint Support
    • Good Ingredients
    • Fairly Disclosed Label

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Thank you to ValkyRecovery for letting me try this for them. I am in my early 30's and am an Active duty military member who is big into fitness. I focus more on functional fitness and recently started the Horseman program, which focuses on essentially becoming a superhuman in regards to fitness. I look for products that will aid in my performance and recovery, and is affordable for everyday use.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

The ingredient profile is the pinnacle of this product and is what really got me excited about it. It delivers all of the right ingredients for the right areas of recovery.

The first section is the "helmet of the Gods blend (supports brain health)
    Turmeric-250mg
    Boswellia Serrata extract-1g
    Ginseng-150mg
    Black Pepper fruit extract-5mg

Next is the Valkyrie Wings blend (joint/anti inflammatory support)
    Ginger extract (5% gingerols)-250mg

Vitamine C-250mg
    Potassium Citrate-100mg
    Phosphorus-50mg
    Calcium Ascorbate-20mg

Additionally in the listed ingredients is Carb10, sweet potato powder, Whey Protein concentrate, natural flavors, beet root extract, xanthan gum, Soy lecithin, sunflower creamer, stevia, lactase, and papin.

The first two sections on the ingredients list are great because all of these ingredients have been shown to work in regards to recovery and fighting joint pain. I am a huge fan of turmeric and the wonderful things it can do for your body, and they were smart by adding black pepper and other spices because it aides in the absorbtion ability of these ingredients. The section that left me a little confused was the deep sleep REM blend simply because if I am taking this post workout especially since I workout in the morning, I do not want something putting me to sleep. The ingredients in the amino blend are ok...not great but they meet the intent. I would like to know how much whey protein concentrate is in this product since it is not spelled out on the label, and what exactly it is being used for.

So, now that I have explained and covered all of the positive aspects lets get to the real story. This product comes in 1 flavor and that is Nordic Berry. The powder itself has a yellow cornmeal look to it, and smells funky at best. The taste is even worse. Everytime I drank this, I had hoped there would be some redeeming berry flavor. Well you know what they say, you can hope in one hand and do something in the other...simply put this stuff is awful. If it wasn't for the fact that it was free, and needs reviews...I would have chucked this product. Imagine filling your shaker cup with milk or water (neither are effective) and taking these ingredients and adding them one by one in their raw state and drinking that. I think mixing raw turmeric in water and drinking that would have had a better taste.

Secondly mixability was tough. Even with a blender ball there would be clumping and the product would get thick quickly. I feel like the culprit is the sweet potato powder, but I could be wrong. I would go anywhere from 12-18 oz to try and find a good ration to reduce the clumps, but it simply did not happen.

Dosing is straight forward though, its your standard 1 scoop which happens to be a massive 64g.

Its really hard to tell if this was effective. I cannot say that I felt bad taking this, but I also did not feel any better or benefits from it. I already take fish oil and focus on stretching from workouts so DOMS are never really killer, but what soreness I do have was not reduced by this supplement. It was also hard to be motivated to drink this due to how horrible it taste. You can have the greatest product in the world for whatever category it falls under, but if it taste like dog S...then it will not be effective. For the price of this product, I think most folks would be better off buy a separate BCAA product and some turmeric pills and be better off. So I would have to say effectiveness wise, this would be ranked low.

If you think the flavor makes this product hard to swallow, then wait till you hear about the price. The only place you can find this is on their site, and they will be glad to sell it to you for $45. The problem is, you only get 15 servings, which is $3.00 a scoop. For that kind of money this better taste like heaven in a bottle and give me freak like powers. Unfortunately it does not, and therefore is a waste of money.

Side Effects

There were really no side effects, unless you want to count a lingering bad taste in your mouth from drinking it as a side effect.

Conclusion

So, here we are...the conclusion. I was so excited, and when I tried it....I was extremely let down. I like to see products that deliver on natural ingredients that put together an profile that is truly promising. This has that, but for God's sake add something to give it a flavor. They could have easily added some dried fruit powder and it would have gone a long ways, but they didnt. So therefore I cannot and will not recommend this to anyone. Its too expensive, taste too terrible and is just not worth it. For the money, find products that you know will taste good that are effective.

Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!
      October 21, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • You Feel Smart
    • Makes You Talk
    • Insane Focus
    • Hard To Stack With Other Products
    • Can Make You Feel Insane
    • Could Be Expensive To Some

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Big shoutout to NooWave for letting me get the chance to run this product via the Trooper program. While taking this I did a steady mix of crossfit and body building type workouts different types of cardio to boot, as well as study for important military exams.

Rhodiola Rosea (600mg)

The Socialite uses a mix of mood, energy, and focus boosters to help put introverts at ease and bring them out of their shell.

Rhodiola Rosea (600mg)

Rhodiola Rosea is an incredibly popular adaptogenic herb that helps the body deal with all sorts of physical, emotional, and psychological stressors.
    This herb is loaded with salidrosides, which help maintain catecholamine homeostasis. Salidroside helps balance neurotransmitter levels by increasing norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin which balances out the increase in acetylcholine from some of the other ingredients to come.
    Salidrosides also increase brain-derived neurotrophic growth factor (BDNF), and nerve growth factor (NGF), which supports brain health as NGF plays a vital role in the maintenance, reproduction, and survival of certain neurons.
    DMAE (300mg)
    DMAE is an analog of choline that prevents cognitive decline by preventing the buildup of the "age pigment" in the brain. Similar to choline supplements, like Citicoline or Alpha GPC, DMAE increases production of acetylcholine.

Beta Phenylethylamine (250mg)
    Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a biogenic amine found in the brain that stimulates a strong, albeit short, flood of catecholamines including dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline. Supplementing with PEA yields an invigorating "feel good" sensation.

N-Phenethyl dimethylamine (200mg)
    Also known as Eria Jarensis extract, Eria Jarensis has become quite incredibly popular for the significantly strong "euphoric" feeling it gives users. Eria is similar to PEA is this regard, but its effects last much longer than regular PEA typically does (about 5-10 minutes).

Caffeine (160mg)
    At 160mg per serving, this could also work for a low stim pre workout to pair with a stimulant free pump product.

TeaCrine (100mg)
    TeaCrine is the long-lasting energy surge to caffeine's acute spark of energy. You can find this ingredient in just about any type of supplements these day, including nootropic formulas such as The Socialite. Unlike caffeine, theacrine doesn't come with the unfortunate tolerance build up of caffeine, meaning you keep feeling the same long-lasting energy from the same 100mg dose day after day! There's more benefits to theacrine besides energy though, it also boosts dopamine levels, similar to caffeine and reduces oxidative.

Huperzine A 1% (200mcg)
    As opposed to Choline Supplements or DMAE which directly increase acetylcholine levels in the body, Huperzine indirectly boosts levels of this neurotransmitter. Huperzine prolongs the life of circulating acetylcholine in the body by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme responsible for the degradation of acetylcholine. This action indirectly increases amounts of acetylcholine by preventing its premature breakdown. Additionally, Huperzine also supports overall cognitive health as it defends the brain against the "neuron death molecule" glutamine, and possibly helps create new brain cells thereby making it "neurogenerative".

Dosing is 3 pills and there is no taste due to them being capsules.

So first and foremost to be honest I am what most people would call an A**hole. I generally do not like people and most would say that I am not outgoing and am mean. So I figured, hell this would be perfect for me. While I can say that it did not turn me into a bubbling ray of happy sunshine, it did make me talkitive and quick witted which enhance my ability to be even more sarcastic and mean to people lol. But in all seriousness I could tell that my brain was working on "another level". I also would get a euphoric feeling as if everything tasted better, and colors were brighter and more bold. The enhanced mental focus and Nootroic effects were also very strong, but would sometimes be too much given the situation. I can tell you this, if you are going to take this, then I would not take it with a Pre-Workout still in your system. I made that mistake and it went from mental clarity and really focused to insanity and over stimulation. This is a great product, but I would honestly say its not a "take every day" product. I would rather save it for when the situation arises, such as an exam, long road trip or if you want to use it as a pre-worout in itself for the focus aspect.

So I consistently see it being sold for $45.00 which comes out to a $1.50 per serving. Given the amount of ingredients that are in a dose and what this is made for I can say that I am ok with paying that kind of price, but again I would not be taking this product every single day for 30 days straight. Others who would do that and feel that they need this level of focus every day may feel differently about that kind of price. Given enough time, you will see this product being sold at more places which will usually drive the price down so it will appeal to more and more people.

Side Effects

The only real side effect that I noticed, was if it was consumed to close to a dose of pre-workout you were going to be in for a wild ride that might include losing your mind, rapid heart beat, nausea and cold sweats. I only had a few of these symptoms but it is a very real reality that you need to be aware of. they were not messing around with these ingredients and they will mess with you if you are not careful.

Conclusion

So, In conclusion did I become Rico Suave? Absolutely not, but did I get new levels of focus and thinking ability, yes I did. I think they have a real winner on their hands here, and it could open the door to make different versions of this. Imagine if this product was sold as a flavored powder with citrulline, and some other products...you would have a dynamite PWO on your hands. I would recommend it those who need to be more focused or who are studying for a big test. This option is a lot healthier than reaching for a monster or Redbull, just be aware of how you take it and when.

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
      October 21, 2017

• Good Muscle Contraction
    • Taste Good
    • Can Have A Crash
    • Rough On Adrenals
    • Makes You Poop

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Big shoutout to Nutrex for letting me get the chance to run this product via the Trooper program. While taking this I did a steady mix of crossfit and body building type workouts with cardio ranging from LISS, HIIT and everything in between.

1.5 Grams of Choline Bitartrate: which is essential for increasing mental energy and cognitive processing, while also supporting athletic strength and performance. It can also aide in the contraction of muscles under load.

750MG of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine this is also...

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

750MG of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine this is also included to help create a laser like focus and mental priming.

500MG of Sodium Nitrate (as NO3-T): Sodium nitrate is the result of combining the nitric acid with a sodium base, such as sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, or sodium bicarbonate. Sodium is a well-known mineral and electrolyte in the body that helps support hydration levels and muscular contraction. Sodium Nitrate is approximately 73% nitrate, which means in a 1g dose of sodium nitrate you're consuming 730mg nitrate and 270mg sodium, quite the hefty dose of nitrates for such a potent compound.

400MG Kaff2 CITRATE 50.2% (ACTIVE) 200MG CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS: Caffeine is one of the most well-researched performance enhancement ingredients. OUTLIFT CONCENTRATE includes two active caffeine sources, Kaff2 Citrate and Caffeine Anhydrous. Caffeine Citrate is the ideal stimulant for those looking to increase energy as quickly possible because it appears to raise caffeine blood levels faster than other caffeine sources.

300MG Betaine Nitrate (as NO3-T): Betaine nitrate is a combination of betaine anhydrous and nitric acid. Betaine (trimethylglycine) is found in beetroot (just like nitrates) and is also a metabolite of choline. In the body, betaine operates as a methyl donor, which helps eliminate harmful compounds like homocysteine or create S-adenosylmethionine, a compound which enhances creatine production. Similar to creatine, betaine also functions as an osmolyte supporting cellular hydration levels. Betaine has been proven in numerous studies to enhance power and strength in resistance-trained athletes in exercises such as the bench press, vertical jump and isometric squat force.

2MG Rauwolscine: Rauwolscine is an alpha-receptor antagonist that can block the action of receptors responsible for stopping fat breakdown. Consuming before you train allows your body to keep breaking down fat beyond the point in exercise where it would normally stop which in turn helps to promote longer lasting energy, endurance and stamina.

All of this is crammed into and aproximated 6.4g serving, however the scooper that comes with it will generally yield 7g+

I got to try the Sour Shox flavor and it taste awesome. Its not overly sour but has a good flavor that is tart enough to wake you up. Mixability was also very good, I would add 1 scoop to 10oz of water and let it sit for about 10 minutes before consuming. It would foam a little bit but nothing radical. again the dosing was what was listed on the package which was one scoop.

So here is where you have to understand what you are getting. Nutrex does not hide anything with product and has a label on the side showing you the difference between their products and what this one is geared towards. Basically you are getting a giant wake your butt up stim bomb pre workout supplement that does have some beneficial ingredients in it. To put it in better terms, this is the stuff that most High School/College age kids would like who are constantly looking for that buzzed energy feeling. The product is made for that and it delivers on that advertisement 100%. Most of the time I would be super buzzed from all of the stimulants that I would have a hard time winding down at night for the first few weeks of taking this. With that being said, I had amazing energy for my workouts, but I will say that due to the large amounts of stimulants it did sacrifice my cardio abilities. This product is not geared to give you a pump as others, but you can feel your muscles contract with the amount of nitrates that are in it, which under enough load can generate that full pump feeling. Towards the end of the tub I noticed that I did start to have a crash feeling at the end of the day, and given that stimulants are not a huge part of my life, I could tell that it was taking a toll on my CNS, and my adrenal glands, so this is something to take into consideration.

So most places I have looked at sell this for $29.99 for 30 servings which is pretty much 1 dollar a serving. Ahhh....Makes it feel like its the early 2000's again with pre-workouts that are affordable. Then again, you are essentially buying a 30 day supply of energy drinks in powder form, and are not necessarily looking for clinically performance based ingredients. However considering what it is, and compared to the competition I would say that is a great value.

Side Effects

As I mentioned earlier, I did get a crash feeling off of this and could tell that my adrenal glands were taking a beating which will ultimately increase your fatigue, making you feel like you need more and more stimulants in your life just to function. In addition to this, I would always have a runny nose and sniffles while taking this, I find this to be my reaction to heavy stimulants. Finally this product worked like clockwork when it came to firing up the digestion track. 15-20 minutes after consumption you better have a bathroom handy because the poo train is coming and the brakes are broken. Its not as bad as the SuperPump aka SuperDump days but it will definitely relieve your constipation.

Conclusion

In conclusion, if you are a person who can handle stimulants and want that Hillbilly meth feeling for your workouts this is a great product at a great price. I am happy to see Nutrex is generating products that kick you in the face again. They were my favorite in the DMAA days and fell off without that ingredient until the outlift series. I feel that this will put them in the front running with the best of them and will dominate this category given the price. Just be sure your body can handle the stimulants and make sure you can be ok with the nitrates that are in it. If so then have at it and become a juggernaut.

Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
      September 8, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Cortisol Reduction
    • Dry Gains

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Big shoutout to Muscle1 for letting me get the chance to run this product via the Trooper program. While taking this I did a steady mix of crossfit and body building type workouts with minimal LISS based cardio which is important based on the results that I saw.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

So right off the bat the ingredient profile is straight forward on the main aspect of what this product does. Since this is marketed as a PCT, the big things that are important to make it effective are: Does it keep my testosterone up enough to where I do not lose the progress I have made, and does it it effective reduce the conversion of excess testosterone into to estrogen? The answer is a resounding yes on both. This product provides 25mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, also known as Arimistane. To go with this, they have also added 475mg of what they call Elite Peak Intake Complex which consist of Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin, and black pepper extract which are all know to have outstanding results when it comes to increasing the half life of supplements and creating a higher absorption rate.

So taste wise, since this is a capsule its not a big deal, but there is an earthy herbal smell to it but it is not very offensive. Dosing wise, the label says to take 2-4 in a single day, so I went in the middle and took 3 a day which was first thing in the morning, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner.

So within a week I could feel an increase in motivation and strength. It was more of an Alpha feeling that I normally have (remember I ran this as a test boost scenario since I was not on a PH at the time) and more aggressiveness to get the lift completed. I also noticed that vascularity started to rapidly increase in week 2 and 3, as well as sex drive. I have been dedicating myself to acheive better weights on lifts without the use of a belt, and after hurting my back and taking some time off I was able to get under the bar and squat 245 for reps without a belt. I have not done this in close to 20 years. The energy, aggression and youthfulness that I felt while on this was great. I also noticed reduction of subcutaneous fat throughout my midsection and quads. those two areas are usually the first to lean out on me.

this area is the only real downfall that I can see. So far the only place I can find the product is on their site, and with that it retails for $80. If you take 3 pills a day that is enough to give you one months supply and that puts it close to $2.66 a day. Compared to other PCT's out there, this could hurt them. However based on the performance of the product, I would say it out shined Blackstone Labs PCT V.

Side Effects

The only side effects that I really noticed that I would classify as negative was when taking my evening dose, if it was too close to bedtime I felt my body temperature increase (most likely do to the EPIC complex) and I also notice some insomnia with this as well but it comes with the territory in regards to reducing estrogen. Finally just to be safe, I took fish oil while on this just so I would not have to deal with the issue of sore achy joints.

Conclusion

Overall, this was a solid product that I was more than happy with. I did not suffer from crazy mood swings, my strength went up, my body and muscles felt full and tight with the water and estrogen reduction, and overall my general well being felt better. While it is expensive right now Muscle1 has a great product on their hands. I would recommend this to my friends and co-workers if they were looking for a test booster or a PCT. This product definitely falls into the category of you get what you pay for, and what you will get is a top notch product.

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
      September 7, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Endurance
    • Minor Pump
    • Max Dose Has Too Little Servings
    • Prop Blends

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Hey SR folks, its finally time to review TBN Atomize. Big thanks to TBN via the Trooper program for letting me test this product for them. It has definitely been interesting to say the least. For a little background on me, during this time I had a heavy mix of crossfit and body building physique type workouts to test this with.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

Well here is where the real head scratching begins. The label on this tub is one giant proprietary blend. Some products can get away with using prop. blends and I understand that from a business aspect you may not want to reveal all of your secrets, but at least have something that makes sense to the customer. 1 serving is 15g's and 11g's are suppose to be protein, however there is not a true protein source listed. The rest of the dose is broken down into different categories:

Optimized Pump section- includes AKG, Creatine monohydrate, L-Citrulline Malate, and waxy maize.
    Focus and Intensity - includes Beta Alanine, Green Tea, L-Tyrosine,
    Muscle Repair, Growth, Stamina, Speed, and Endurance - includes L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Glutamine, your basic EAA dose.

Finally there are some electrolytes included with this as well.

It looks great but the big downfall of all of these ingredients is, the fact that you have no idea how much of each you are getting.

So I requested something in the lines of fruit punch because I wanted to test this as a stand alone and also wanted to be able to combine it with some of the other Pre-Workouts that I have. TBN delivered on this request and sent me their Juicy Fruit Punch flavor. To be honest, this was a ratio of 80% chemical and maybe 20% fruit punch flavor. There is a heavy dose of artificial color in this as well, so much that it will legitimately stain your skin if it sets too long (think old school red Kool-aid days as a kid). The Fruit punch was palatable but was definitely not tasteful. Mixability was pretty good. I would add a scoop to 10oz of water, let it sit for 10 minutes, shake the hell out of it and it was good to go.

Dosing is where things get complicated and what made me take longer to finish this off. The label says you can use up to 3 scoops in a day, and you should drink one as you workout, I decided to do different dosings with this. I initially started out with drinking 1 serving before my workout, and drinking 1 serving as I worked out. This actually created some negative effects for me, so I went with a half scoop before workout and another half scoop later in the day. I found this to be more effective to what I was looking for.

So going back to the dosing that I was doing, I found that when I took this product alone, the effectiveness was very minimal to include getting a "pump". What I did quickly learn, was that this product acts as a huge amplifier for another stim-based Pre. I would add a 1 scoop to a full scoop of Total War, and then drink another scoop as I worked out. I found that Atomize magnified the ingredients of total war to the point I would actually feel sick from the stimulants and the pump was to the point where it would create DOMS that would last abnormally longer than normal. Because of this I switched to taking a half scoop with Total War and then I would drink another half scoop later in the day equaling 1 full serving of Atomize. This delivered just the right amount of pump, and by taking another half serving later in the day it would keep the pump going and would help increase overall vascularity, and it would actually help fight off muscle soreness. If you followed this strategy, it could stretch 1 tub almost 2 months.

As of right now, I can only find this product on TBN's website. They are selling it for $40 dollars. If you do what I did, then it would be $1.33 per full serving. If you went to the max dosing to where you could possibly get clinical levels of ingredients then the price will jump up close to $4 dollars a serving and it would only last aprox 10 days....which is a HUGE price spike so take that into consideration.

Side Effects

The only side effect I really noticed was when I took larger amounts of the product within the day, the pump created actually caused painful muscle soreness rather than enjoyable pumps or "swole" feeling.

Conclusion

So here we are....again I cannot confirm if this is really a pump product, an Intra product, or a protein recovery product, and based on the lack of clarity from the label I dont think TBN is quite sure on what they really want to sell this as either. Because if it takes 3 scoops to create the advertised pump, then you are looking at close to $120 a month to do essentially what non-stim pump products do from other companies for a 3rd of that price. If its an Intra, then it could have an advantage because some of the bigger named Intra's are more expensive and could have less doses. Again, the big downside of this the giant proprietary label that makes no sense. After its all said and done, would I recommend this product to my friends?....As of right now I am going to go with a confident no. There are just too many questions with how to really use this product, and just what you are getting to confidently tell my friends to spend their money on it.

August 27, 2017

• Increase Focus

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Active duty military always striving to better myself and find the products out there that will deliver for your hard earned money. I base my reviews off of real world results based off of what I am doing, not what the standard is suppose to be, so with that in mind results may vary from my review to someone else.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop

Di-Caffeine Malate 150mg
    Teacrine 100mg
    2-Aminoisoheptaine 100mg
    Octopamine HCL 30mg

This profile is a solid mix of punch you in the face and get your ass up ingredients. Its easy to see why if you take this, you will not need coffee. I always get an energy sensation from anything with green tea in it, and the Teacrine is a nice touch, because you do not build up a tolerance to it.

I tried the pineapple flavor, and to be honest it is spot on with pineapple juice. It has a little bit of bitterness to it, but nothing that will turn you away from the product. Mixability is fantastic and is not an issue with this product which is nice because you actually get to digest the entire dosing. Speaking of dosing per the label they recommend a Half scoop followed by another half scoop later in the day if you need more pick up. for me, I prefer just 1 half scoop in a day and that is all I need. I will sub this in on days where I am not lifting but mainly doing cardio. You can easily run and do cardio on this if you stay in the half scoop range. Every time I ran on a full scoop I had the strong urge to upchuck everything in my body. So be leary of that aspect.

In the sense of giving energy, this is very effective, and can help someone wean off of coffee if that is what they are looking to do. I did not notice much in the realm of fat burning other than it makes you sweat during activity, which could lead to burning fat.

At $49 dollars its a bit on the high end being close to $1.20 per serving. However if you are like me and can get by on taking just a half scoop you increase your range to 80 servings which drops it to roughly .60 per serving which is more realistic.

Side Effects

One side effect that I have experience (which I dont mind lol) is usually about 30 minutes after I drink this I have to make a stop at the bathroom and exercise some demons so to speak. Its not a deal break because regular coffee has that effect on people, so its just something to be aware of.

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a great product to consider for energy especially if you are just going to go do cardio and do not want to take pre-workout for that. Its also good for anyone who wants a boost of energy who does not want the hassle of buying Starbucks are making a pot of coffee. Again I am not sure on how well it can be labeled a fat burner because I did not really see any positive or negative effects in that category. I would most likely buy this again just to have handy for those off days where I want a boost of energy to get my ass out of the house and doing something for that day.

July 23, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good BOGO Deals
    • Can Be Expensive If No Deals

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Active duty military who is always looking to take his fitness to the next level. I have been working hard on functional fitness over the last year and a half, while still throwing some traditional bodybuilding workouts in the mix. The main goal is to always crush goals, and to be harder to kill, and live everyday to the fullest.

Magnesium 17mg

L-methionine 20mg
    Muscular Energy & Nutrient Delivery:
    Highly branched cyclic 2000mg
    D-ribose 500mg

This is a fully disclosed product label with nothing to hide and delivers 9 Essential Amino Acids and an electrolyte blend as well.

So I have gone through 2 containers of this product which were the Orange sherbet and Cherry Lemonade. the orange taste like an orange creamsicle popsicle so you get a hint of vanilla with it, which is ok but I have noticed that it leaves a bit of an aftertaste that could be unpleasant to some tasters. The Cherry lemonade is spot on with what you would expect a cherry lemonade float drink from Sonic to taste like. There is no after taste with this flavor and it goes down smooth. Mixability is okay but it could be better. However it does not require constant mixing like some amino products. Dosing is my standard 1 scoop (11.8g) per 32oz of water. I would drink a dose during my workout and follow it with another dose later in the day. They recommend that you drink some of it prior to your workout so you can allow the D-Ribose and Cluster Dextrin to be absorbed for ATP and Cell Volumization.

So effectiveness is generally good, while I still experience some muscle soreness, I do know that the product is keeping it from being a lot worse than it could be. Workouts are generally soul crushing the way it is, and without this product I probably couldn't move. I really like the fact that it does offer an electrolyte blend and I do feel like my muscles as well as my body is better hydrated through grueling workouts.

This is where it can be tricky. The normal price is $39.99 for 30 servings which comes out to $1.33 a scoop which can feel really steep on the wallet. HOWEVER....a simple google search for this product will lead you to sites like A1 supplements who seems to always have a buy 1 get 1 free deal, so now you are looking at $39.99 for 60 servings which is $.66 per serving which makes this product all the better. I am all for the best bang for your buck and will always try to find the best deal out there for anything, after all money doesn't just fall from the sky.

Side Effects

No real side effects found from this, other than reduced muscle soreness, but that is a good thing.

Conclusion

This is a good product period. I find this to be a good EAA replacement to my old favorite which was AminoIV. I was a big fan of AminoIV until they changed the formula and jacked up the price. Primeval labs in my opinion is the king of the EAA market right now, and will sit there until someone takes the crown from them. Again while the price might seem steep, keep your eyes peeled for BOGO deals. This will make it more appealing and allow you to essentially run the product for a long enough period to really see for yourself the benefits that it has to offer. Remember this is a product designed to deliver EAA's which are ESSENTIAL meaning that you need them and your body does not naturally make them. Do yourself a favor and stop holding your yourself and your progress back, and get some EAA's. As I get older my body and muscles break down more and more and products like this are a must so I live. I have also found this to be beneficial in endurance movements that I have done. 2 weeks ago, I went on a 8 mile hike, and was sipping this the entire way and felt great. My body felt like it stayed hydrated and energized regarding the elevation and and temperatures.

July 19, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Pump
    • Does Not Mix Well

Leucine 2.5g

Sodium 160mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous 50mg
    Dicaffeine Malate 50mg
    Teobromine 50mg

So I bought the blueberry lemonade and shockingly for not having any coconut water or powder in it, I get a strong coconut taste. More so than blueberry or lemon which I find weird. When it comes to mixability, this product fails hard. I mix my amino's in a 32oz Nalgene bottle. This is the only Amino supplement that I have tried that simply mixes poorly. I feel like I have a better chance of dissolving sand before this. I have even tried mixing it with hot water to see if it helps, and it does not. Dosing wise I go with 1 scoop as I workout. I could take another scoop post workout, but what is the point since the first one didn't dissolve. To me its a waste of product, and money. I do give them props for using a non-proprietary label, and not adding artificial colors, because neither are needed for a product like this.

Effectiveness, is hard to track. I still have muscle soreness after workouts, but then again, I go hard on my workouts. In regards to energy, again it is difficult to tell because I drink Total War as a pre-workout. The redeeming factor is I have noticed that I get a fuller muscle feeling and pump with the added Glycerol in this product, but again for the fact that there is still a lot of residue that is left over in the bottle makes me feel as though it is not as effective as it could be.

So you can buy a tub off of Amazon for $35 dollars, and at 30 servings that comes out to $1.16 per serving and due to it not mixing I would say you leave at least .60 cents worth in the bottle when you are done consuming the product. YES, you can refill your bottle and potentially drink the rest, but the product should not give you this much trouble.

Side Effects

Some side effects listed could be increased heart rate and trouble sleeping given the fact that is is an energy based Amino due to it having Caffeine. for me, it is not an issue and the energy is mild compared to most pre-workout supplements. I bet a greater energy rush from Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy to be honest.

Conclusion

So I know I have beat the horse belligerent about how this stuff does not mix, and honestly does not taste great. for me these two items are potentially deal breakers because its not like you can shotgun the dose like you can with a bad tasting pre-workout. You should look forward to drinking this during your workout or want to drink it again during the day to help preserve muscles and fight soreness. For me, this product just isn't the one I wan to spend my money on. there are plenty of other products out there that taste and mix better, that essentially do the EXACT same thing as this. Plus considering that many companies are starting to go with the ingredient PEAK02, this product is going to rapidly be outdated. do yourself a favor, and if you want a caffeinated Amino product, go get Amino Energy, or Primeval Labs EAA Max energy and thank me later.

July 12, 2017

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

One of the saving graces of this product is their willingness to have a full disclosure label spelling out the ingredients which are as follows:
      Whey Protein Concentrate 9g
      [CF...

Whey Protein Concentrate 9g
      [CFM cross-flow micro-filtered, cold processed & instantized WPC 80 yielding 6.93g complete protein]
      Whey Protein Isolate 8g
      [CFM cross-flow micro-filtered, cold processed & instantized WPI 90 yielding 7.92g complete protein]
      Micellar Casein 6g
      [CFM cross-flow micro, ultra & nano-filtered, cold processed & instantized MC yielding 5.15g complete protein]
      Milk Protein Isolate 6g
      [CFM cross-flow micro & nano-filtered, cold pressed MPI 85 yielding 4.92g complete protein]

Ok here is where this product FAILS and fails miserably. I had the unfortunate pleasure of buying cookie stuffed cookie. Honestly, if khaki was a flavor this would be it. The shake takes on a gross tan color, and that is if you can get it to mix. After trying several different levels of milk, water, almond milk etc in a shaker cup, and aggressively shaking it like it owes me money, you will still drink what can only be described as cottage cheese. Because its a protein shake, they encourage you to intake 1 scoop at your pleasure.

Effectiveness....that's hard to say. I can honestly say this does not work better than any other protein out there, and in fact might actually be worse due to not getting the full dose due to poor mixability. The only effectiveness this product has, is to empty your wallet.

Value of this product is also another sore spot. If you buy from MAN Sports site directly you can expect to pay $45 for 23 servings which is almost 2 dollars a scoop. Once again you are shelling out that kind of money for a protein flavored so bad and does not mix. So honestly I would say the value is terrible given the fact that its hard to even use.

Side Effects

Possible induced vomit from the flavor and consistency of your protein shake. However if you can stomach it, there is possibility that you could benefit from it in a positive manner.

Conclusion

I like MAN Sports, I really do. They generally make good products that are priced well, and taste great but this was a total miss. I have heard rumors that they worked to re-flavor Cookie Stuffed Cookie to make it better, but I am not sure if it happened. Clean protein carries a hefty price tag, for what isn't even a full months supply of protein. Its great that they are trying to create transparency with protein powder in a market that is saturated with Amino spiked products, but if this was going to be the flagship product, they surely sank. They are getting to release a new protein product, and to be honest this product has me nervous to spend the money on it. Hopefully they learn from this mistake and comeback strong with a powder that is priced right with great flavor and can be easily mixed.