PiccoloPete

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 3 years, and was last online 6 months ago

Reviews by PiccoloPete

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  January 14, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Disclosure
  • Versatile
  • Accurate Scoop
  • Hydration
  • Smooth Energy
  • Mixability Issues

Not just an EEA supplement, EEA energy is a balanced and complete amino supplement. This was my go to refreshment on no training days. On training days with no pre-workout this was my intra. EEA Energy delivers a perfect dose for a morning coffee replacement or an afternoon pick me up.

The EAA/BCAA are marked as HPLC (High-performance liquid chromatography) I had never seen this acronym and had no clue what this was. After doing some research HPLC is a process where the product can be identified, quantified and purified. Knowing this really puts it into perspective that NutrBio always provides a top notch product.
EAA-BCAA matrix
BCAA (2:1:1 Ratio) - 6grams
EAA - 2.2grams
Taurine - 1200mg
L-Alanine - 600mg
Coconut Water powder -500mg
Caffeine (Infinergy 100mg PurCaf 79) providing 150mg of Caffeine
AstraGin - 50mg

I requested and received the Raspberry Lemonade and it was what you would expect. It was sweet and tart, there was a slight after taste but nothing too bad. Mixability was not the best, I recommend a shaker with a wire ball or other in bottle mixing device. Dosing was easy as any supplement in this category can be very versatile. As I mentioned I dosed this a few different ways in the morning or afternoon on non-training days or as an intra-workout on training days.

BCAA and EAAs alike can be somewhat difficult to gauge and see if they are working in our bodies unless you know what to look for. I personally look for that refreshed, somewhat cleared minded feeling. I have mentioned this in the past I have trained 3-4 days a week for the past year. My plan has slightly changed to working out 5 days for a total of 45min -1 hour. Being a family man has limited the time want to spend in the gym on any given day. So while I was taking EEA Energy I was still training for about 1.5 hours 3 - 4 times per week. At that 1 hour mark I normally start to feel a bit slower and not as concentrated in the workout. While taking EEA energy I felt completely different, obviously more energy as is contains 150mg of caffeine. But my body felt recovered and fresh, the muscles felt recovered and like they could take some more torture. The mind muscle connection was also increased as this refreshed feeling helped clear the mind.

EEA Energy is a Bodybuilding.com exclusive product and you can pick up a 30 serving tub for $25.49 this gives you a price per serving of .85 cents. I think EAA energy has really good value as it is less than a dollar per serving and you are buying a fully transparent quality product.

Side Effects

No side effects noted.

Conclusion

Nutrabio is one of those companies that has provide the consumer a high quality product a fair price. Not only do they offer quality products but these products work like they are supposed designed to. My experience with this product was positive and if you are in the market for an EEA/BCAA products this is a good one to try out.

Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  December 16, 2018

• Keeps You Full
  • Helps With Recovery

Hi SR and TBN thank you for the opportunity to enjoy a really delicious protein that is also Gluten free and Grass Fed. I tried this Total Body in a many different ways once I found how easy it was to mix into hot and cold food and beverages.

The Grass fed Way Matrix is very long but here are some of its components: Ultra Filtered Whey Concentrate, Micro Filtered Whey Isolate, Micellar Alpha and Beta Caseins and Milk Protein isolate. They Also included some MCT in powdered form.

Total Body protein gives you 115 calories per serving/scoop. Y...

Total Body protein gives you 115 calories per serving/scoop. You get 1.5g of fat, 5g of carbs and 22g of protein. This is a pretty well rounded profile, one more thing that I would like to mention is that chose to sweeten Total Body with Stevia instead of any unnatural sweeteners thus keeping TB on the more Natural side of protein supplements.

Taste: I requested and received the Cookies and Cream flavors and Taste wise it is very delicious and creamy even when mixed with water. Now does this taste like actual cookies and cream? I think it tasted more like a cream with a hint of cookies, not a bad thing as I was able to add this into my cream of rice, oatmeal, coffee, shakes or even drink it solo without concerning myself if cookies and cream goes well with berries or banana or any other fruit.

As I mentioned I mixed this into a few items that are consumed hot: Cream of Rice, Oatmeal and Coffee. This mixed in flawlessly into these hot items, never clumped up or got gritty like other proteins. My favorite was was mixed in coffee as I was able to create this smooth, super tasty protein coffee.

Dosing is pretty much however you would like. some days I chose to take my serving as a desert shake/smoothie before bed or with coffee as a pre-workout (1hr before). Pretty much anytime you are hungry or in the need to add protein to your Daily Macros.

Probably the hardest section is to look out for the effectiveness of protein. Well I judged it by the following:

Did it make me gassy or bloated?
    I never noticed any stomach discomfort, I actually felt clean and energized. Other proteins (on the cheaper side) usually give me bad gas.

Did it satisfy a craving or Sweet Tooth?
    This was probably the one that I appreciate the most, I really enjoyed making myself smoothies with Total Body, I think it rendered itself perfectly to being blended with ice and fruit. Totally helped with cravings and help keep me satiated.

Did it help reduce DOMS?
    I noticed that I wasn't as sore, even though I was incorporating Gym workouts and At home workouts that increased the volume of what I am normally used to, I seemed to recover and not suffer from intense DOMS. I do attribute this to the quality of the matrix that TBN added into Total Body.

Did it help hit macros?
    100% did help, I used it on many occasions to reach my goals and keep myself under calorie control.

This is a product that is not yet available everywhere, I was only able to find it on TBN's website for 34.74 for a 2lb tub. This makes a serving come out to about $1.15, honestly I think this is quite fair for a good quality protein that is versatile and tasty.

Side Effects

Conclusion

TBN has a winner with Total Body. I would and will be recommending this product not just on this site but to anyone who ever asks me about a good quality protein.

Thanks Again TBN!

Thanks to Roar Ambition for sending it out!
      December 12, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clean Ingredient Profile
    • Mild Libido Increase
    • Increased Strength

TestoFuel is a products that is not widely available in any store or online. I only happen to find it at the websites below:

1 - https://www.testofuel.com/one-box-testofuel.html?tf_source=google&tf_medium=cpc&tf_term=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI05Tc-eaZ3wIVpiCtBh2AmgdHEAkYASABEgL5xPD_BwE

2 - https://www.roarambition.com/testofuel.html

The price point for Testofuel is around a little steeper as you are paying over $2.00 a serving.

Vitamin Section

Vitamin B6 5mg
    Magnesium 200mg
    Zinc 10mg

Test/Libido boosting ingredients
    D-Aspartic Acid - 2300mg - Has been proven to help increase lean body mass, and boost testosterone naturally.

Asian Red Panax Ginseng - 100mg - This ingredient is really interesting as it is not neseceraly a test booster but it does help ones overall health, thus providing help with the boy down there. Some of the Benefits that you can expect are boost in immune health, increased energy, increase in brain function.

Fenugreek seeds - 100mg - Has been used as test and libido booster and helps increase muscle mass after weight training.

Oyster extract - 100mg: This is has been proven to help increase immunity and improve sexual health. They have also been classed as a superfood because they help at counteracting fatigue and benefit general health.

0 Taste and Mixability

Dosing was done as the bottle states. 4 capsules a day spread out throughout the day taken with a meal or snack.

I have taken a few test boosters in my lifting life and know what to look out for as far as effect of a good Testosterone booster.
    I will be rating this product on 3 sections Strength, Performance and Libido.
    Strength Score: 7/10
    While taking Testofuel I noticed a slight increase in strength. I noticed that weights that normally felt heavy in my bench, squat, deadlift and overhead press were not as heavy. I wasn't on a specific program where I was trying to get as strong as possible. I was and am training to be a better version of myself and not let myself go. There were days where I knew a specific weight should have felt heavier because of the type of day I had. As I have mentioned before I train in all types of Set/rep ranges depending on the exercise.

Performance Score: 7.5/10
    This section is not very easy to review, because there are so many factors that can have an effect ones performance. I did notice that when I had a difficult/long day at work and was mentally and physically tired I was still able to perform and meet my expectation.

Libido 7/10
    So as far as Libido goes, it was increased slightly. I noticed that I was more easily ready to go and a seconds notice. The wife also noticed that I was getting a tad bit more annoying and needy.

All things considered Testofuel is a decent test booster. But below you will see why I gave a Meh!

As I mentioned above I was only able to find this online from to places and both had the same price of $65 per bottle until you buy 3 bottles ($195) they give you a free bottle. So what I am trying to say is that at over 2 dollars a serving Testofuel may not be the most bang for your buck.

Side Effects

Some acne on back my upper back and my legs.

Conclusion

My gathered thoughts on Testofuel is that it is a product that works and has proven ingredients that work well together. But that Price point is a Meh for me, especially with other products out there that will offer similar results at a better price point.

December 7, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
      • Slightly Expensive
      • Possibly Underdosed
      • Slight Improvement To Pumps

What is up SR! I will not fail on my Reviews, been a heck of a few months and things are starting to look up.
      I also wanted to Apologize to VMI for taking it down to the last day for posting my review.

Alright so I have been training 3 times a week and I for the most part focus on compound movements but I always include accessory and endurance exercises that help bring in as much blood flow into the muscle as possible.

The Pill form of Vasogen is a slightly different from the powder form. The ingredient that are omitted in this pill form is L-Taurine. The only other notable difference is that the "Vasogen Swell Matrix Blend" has 100 milligrams more in the Pill form.

Now what is in these little red pills?

**Hawthorne Berry** - This has been proven to help cardiovascular health and expand the individuals blood vessels. Expanding the blood vessels will obviously help achieve a better pump.

**Schizandra berry** - This little unique berry actually helps the body control the production of cortisol (the stress hormone). We want to keep this controlled as this little hormone if over produced can hinder our performance in and out of the gym.

**Theobromine** - Has effects of expanding the blood vessels. Can be used as a stimulant and can help with mental function.

These are some of the ingredients in Vasogen, I thought would be of interest to you.

Taste/Dosing

Taste: To me it does not apply as the pills for have a taste to them at all.

Dosing: I will explain my dosing in this section but will elaborate on why in the Effectiveness section.

Method 1: Initially I dosed Vasogen as directed, 2 capsules 20 min before a workout. Then the same 2 capsules 30 min before workout.

Method 2: I also tried taking 2 capsules on non-training days as the bottle indicates, followed by the same 2 capsules on training days withing the time frame indicated on the bottle.

Method 3: My method and I do not recommend to anyone as the bottle states not to consume more than 2 capsules in a 24 hr period was 3 and then 4 capsules 30 min prior to a workout.

Keep in mind that part of my workouts included 2-3 exercises with 4-5 sets of 15-20 reps, with only 30 second rest times. You know the pump can be real when taking really short breaks and pumping out that many reps (with proper form obviously).

Method 1 and 2: The pumps did not feel different or "stronger" I noticed nothing different this time around with one serving (2 caps). I thought to myself "I probably need to do more reps and it will kick in" I then proceeded to increase the rep scheme to 20 and slower and controlled reps. this also produced no change in pump. I thought that stacking it as the bottle says to take it on off days would make the effects kick in but I was wrong.

Method 3: This is where I felt a change to my pumps. Unfortunately it was not like the pumps I received while taking Vasogen in a powdered form. I Did feel an increase in blood flow to the muscles and it was easier to obtain a pump. I was able to complete 15-20 reps without being in that sweet pain of the pump. I probably could have done maybe 3-4 more sets to reach that painful pump that we chase.

I am not saying that this not a good product. I am only informing you that I was not able to match the pumps that the powder version of Vasogen gave me. I dont know maybe the absorption is off because of the capsule casing? I honestly dont know why, I Love all VMI products that I have tried and was pretty bummed about this not working out the way I hoped it would.

My honest opinion is that this is an expensive product as you will need multiple servings for a very slight pump. You can purchase a bottle with 30 servings for around 30 dollars online.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I was pretty disappointed with the performance of Vasogen this time around. The good thing is that These reviews help Awesome Companies like VMI improve their products. This time around Vasogen pill form was not for me, but I know that the powder form is waiting for me.

August 16, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Meal Replacment
      • Keeps You Full
      • Amazing Taste
      • Mixes Effortlessly
      • Great Recovery
      • Prime Ingredients
      • Has Real Marshmallows

Major Mass is a versatile mass gainer that can be substituted as a meal replacement. My experience with Major Mass was quite positive.

In essence the purpose of a Mass gainer is to add calories with the convenience of it being in a shake form and not having to sit down and chow down on a whole meal. We all have hectic moments in our life, or there are days where you know you need to eat/ingest some calories but you don't want to cook or you don't want to eat that "Suffer Chicken"(Bone Dry once reheated). Well don't worry Major Mass provides the convenience and flavor.

Below is a quick breakdown of some of the ingredients that

Protein:

Whey Concentrate
        Whey Isolate
        Milk Isolate

Carbs:

Maltodextrine
        Carb 10 (Derived from from peas)
        Dextrose

Fats:

MCT Oil
        Avocado Oil
        Coconut Oil

Looking over this profile you can tell that they did their research on how to provide a quality ingredients. One example is not using cheaper alternatives to carb sources (even though there is some dextrose), and Fats. I mean there is probably very few companies out there using Avocado oil, MCT oil and Coconut oil as the fat source for their mass gainer products.

I received the S'mores flavors, right off the bat VMI is nailing it with the flavors. Not that this tastes exactly like S'mores but it is very delicious and you even get mini marshmallows. Personally this tasted like a Chocolate milk shake to me. Mixability was pretty fantastic, the only thing that seemed to settle was this very tasty chocolate substance, only if left in the shaker or cup for a few minutes without any movement at all. 99% of the time I found that 250 calories or 2 scoops was the perfect dose for me. I only ended up drinking one 4 scoop serving once, because I forgot my lunch at home and did not want to eat garbage food. This managed to keep me feeling satisfied until after my workout.

So in this portion of the review you would normally state how the product made you feel. In this case I will judge Major Mass on its ability to keep me feeling satiated.

Major Mass is a versatile product, because it can be a perfect pre and post workout meal. Now did it keep me feeling satisfied or did was I still hangry?

As I mentioned above 2 scoops was my sweet spot and preferred dose. I would use it in the mornings on my way to work, I rather have those extra 15-20 minutes of sleep instead of a hot breakfast. Especially with such delicious flavor it was like a treat in itself. I would normally either drink in my car on my way to work at 7:45am or once at work 8:15am. Now lunch time is closer to 1 or 1:30 pm depending on how busy I am. So I was without food for anywhere between 5 - 6. Major Mass managed to keep me feeling full pretty much the 6 hours on occasions. This is meal replacement with versatility and quality of ingredients from a trusted company. I give Major Mass a Major thumbs up!

*I will provide my thoughts on value based on a 2 scoop serving. Providing you with 30 servings*

I found Major Mass on Campus Protein for $39.99 this gives you a price per serving of $1.33. With total honesty a healthy meal/snack with similar macros will probably cost you more. As a SUPPLEMENT I can find good value especially because VMI is using quality ingredients.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I have mentioned that Major Mass provides its consumers with quality ingredients, easy dosing at either 2 or 4 scoops and very delicious flavor. It has the ability to keep you feeling satiated and at the same time make sure you don't eat garbage sweets.

Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
          August 8, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Good Hydration
        • Good Recovery
        • Reduces DOMS And Muscle Fatigue
        • Better Endurance
        • Taste Good
        • Grainiy Sediment

I know what you think Olympus Labs who are they? Well to be honest I have only heard of them on a few other occasion. What I heard/read was not good. Well Endur3 is totally the opposite, it is Good!!!

As all should, I drink amino's most of my workouts. I also dink them on occasions when I am fasting for the day or during fasted cardio. The reason behind drinking during the workout is because you want the ENDU3ance from a product like this. On days off to help keep your body out of a catabolic state and keep you in the sweet anabolic state we want to be in.

This seems to be a pretty loaded profile for a BCAA product, you can tell from the label and the scoop size.

Please see below for ingredient list and benefits:

BCAA's as InstAminos (4:1:1 ratio) - BCAA have been proved to help decrease muscle soreness, reduce muscle fatigue during workouts and help increase ones muscle mass.

Velositol - So from what I read up on this ingredient, this product helps enhance MPS and muscle growth. This ingredient adds 2 grams of carbs in the form of waxy maize.
        more info on Velositol here: https://velositol.com/frequently-asked-questions/

L-Glutamine - As we know glutamine helps with maintaining muscle mass and recovery when muscle is broken down. Normally a dose of 5g is needed for full benefits, I feel this was used to complement the benefits of the other ingredients creating a stacked effect.

Taurine - Is known for helping with improving glucose tolerance and helps with the function of potassium, calcium, magnesium and Sodium. Another ingredient added for its ability to complement other ingredient included.

Electrolyte Matrix - Keeps you hydrated during your workouts to prevent cramping and and make sure the body is running on all cylinders.

VitaCherry - Helps reduce inflammation and increase antioxident capacity in the blood. See link for more info on this ingredient: http://www.futureceuticals.com/products/vitacherry%C2%AE

I requested Snake Venom as my flavor, I really enjoyed drinking this during my workouts. I never was able to pinpoint the exact flavor combo but to me it had some sort of Citrus and tropical fruit flavor.

Mixability was fairly good except for the last few sips of every serving, I would always get some grit, and had to resort to the ol'swoosh and chug.

As I mentioned at the start I would drink a serving during my workout and then on days when fasting as well as days where I went out for fasted cardio. 1 serving is all I ever took per day.

Quick note, I recommend using a 32oz bottle and putting as much ice as possible then the scoop and finally the water, super ICE COLD Endur3 was delicious.

Endur3 was a very pleasurable experience as each scoop (taken as an INTRA) allowed me to train and not fatigue myself mid workout. I noticed that even though I was sweating I did not feel the occasional cramp. I noticed that when benching my triceps kept up with my chest in terms of fatigue timing. Muscle soreness was not as bad as it would has been. I purposely stopped taking BCAA's after I finished this product to compare the muscle soreness. I can actually feel the difference from this stacked BCAA products as opposed to my current plain jane BCAA (which I still like).

Endur3 has good value! 30-35 bucks will get you a tub from either Amazon or Illpumpyouup.com

You are getting Quality ingredients, that complement each other and are proven to work. It is not your plain BCAA product, Endur3 is Stacked for Success.

Side Effects

None to note!

Conclusion

I will make my climb to the top of Mt.Gym or whatever Mt. you decide to climb. Make sure you Bring Endur3 along for the ride. It will keep you hydrated as you tackle those daily obstacles. Whatever activity you like to do these will make a nice addition to your current stack.

I greatly apologize to both SR and Olympus Labs for the delayed review.

Thanks for letting me try Endur3!

Overall
        Overall
        5.8
        5.5
        Thanks to Ronnie Coleman Signature Series for sending it out!
          July 24, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Convenient
        • Ineffective At One Serving

This is the Pump Shot I really wanted to work! RCSS products almost always on point. Unfortunately this was more of a miss than a hit. I only found it to give me a slight pump with 2 servings.

I have been trying to give my body a break from high doses of caffeine, aside from the occasional morning coffee or any other RTD energy drink. This was right around I saw the BigRon was offering this up to the Troopers, I decided to claim.

The ingredient profile looks like it is not as stacked, as it should be. I also figured if it is in a liquid form it might change the effectiveness of the ingredients. The NO shot contains HydroGlycerine, Taurine, L-Argine, L-Citruline, HICA and Glycerylphosphorycholine (alpha-gpc).

I feel that a trusted brand like RCSS has nothing to hide in regards to its quality ingredients and its doses. I agree with the other reviewer that this product definitely showed that the pump ingredients where short of effective doses as this product didn't shine like it should have. Maybe take out some non-essential ingredients to increase the dose on the ingredients that will give us a pump.

I requested and received the Unicorn Juice flavor, it was not as magical as I imagined. Actually it was not bad, sort of fruity with a slightly sour after taste.

Stacked NO is a liquid so mixability does not apply unless you mix it in other liquids and if this is the case it should mix in just fine, put this into a Powerade Zero a few times.

Dosing is 1 tablespoon or 2 if you are over 185lbs. In my case 2 servings was how I took this most of the run. On some workout days I would take one to see if there was noticeable difference. Please see effectiveness section for the difference.

Effectiveness/Value

As I mentioned in the beginning I really had high hopes for this product, if not at 1 serving then for sure at 2.

Stacked NO -

1 serving: I honestly felt little to no effect from taking one serving.

2 servings: This is where I felt a slight increase in pump, when I mean slight increase I mean slight. It was nothing skin splitting. I probably could have achieved that pump with some fruit or extra white rice.

I think if you are lighter fellow maybe 2 servings will actually give you a better pump than it did to me.

In terms of Value, it might be good as a bottle cost around 20 dollars and has 32 servings, again might work for the smaller person at one serving. For me it does not seem cost effective especially with other pump products that actually work.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I hate having to write a bad review for anyone, but especially for RCSS. I think they need to reformulate this or drop it. I really wanted this to work for me, unfortunately it was mostly a miss.
        Sorry BigRon.

• Tasty
        • Slight Increase In Focus
        • Odd Odor
        • Fishy Body Odor

L-Carnitine 3000 really gave me that internal jumpstart, although I didn't feel warmer than normal. I noticed I was sweating more than normal, being from SoCal I am quite alright with some perspiration as it is almost always sunny and warm.

I was using L-Carnitine 3000 as a supplement as I am always trying to find anything to give me a slight edge in the gym to shave off a few lbs. or give me a boost of any kind. This was perfect as I have been trying to stay away from a stimulants, beside the morning coffee on occasion. This was nice because it would complement my work out without having to introduce a stimulant.

L-Carnitine 3000 is made up of 3 different type of Carnitine.

First off you have L-Carnitine at a dose of 1.5g, next you have Acetyl L-Carnitine at 750mg then lastly you have L-Carnitine L-Tartrate also at 750mg.

What are these Carnitine supposed to do?

Well you have the benefit of increased thermogenesis, increased cognitive function, increased muscle endurance and helps prevent lactic acid build up.

I received the Gummy Bear flavor and it was pretty darn delicious. The liquid itself smells somewhat sour. Mixability was not an issue as this comes in liquid form. You can add it to a water bottle or drink the serving as is. I would take one serving per day, on workout days anywhere between 30 minutes - 1hour. I don't really feel the time I took it made a difference.

Effectiveness/Side effects

I can for sure say That VMI has another great product. L-Carnitine 3000 helped me keep the unwanted pounds off from not eating consistently clean, but also aid in some weight loss. I never felt warmer, but it was so much easier to break a sweat. I work out at a commercial gym in SoCal and the have these huge fans that blow cold air and it makes it near impossible to break a sweat. This of course didn't stop me while taking L-Carnitine 3K. I can also not the somewhat nice focus factor, it is not a laser type focus that you would get from some nootropic or preworkout. I felt it was more of a clear mind/ignore everything around me because this set is mine at this moment type feeling. I don't know if that even make sense. I have tried various nootropics and some make your focus so strong you don't even see anything around you at all.

I do have one gripe about L-Carnitine 3k. As other reviewers have mentioned it does make you give off some sort of fishy smell. I noticed it more in my urine itself than my sweat. I noticed that using some of wipe it controlled the smell.

Value/Conclusion

One bottle of L-Carnitine has 31 servings and will cost you about $20 give or take. I consider this a good support supplement for anyone trying to lose those unwanted extra pounds and want a slight edge. I will be including this into my cut starting next month, I will share my progress in my current log.

April 19, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Improved Immune System
        • Well Being
        • Easy To Take On-the-go
        • No Mixing
        • Tasty

Intro & Quick Summary

I wanted to explain how I received this product before going into the review. First of all Vital4U is based in Rancho Mirage, CA this is in the Palm Springs Area. At the time I received these little pouches I was at work, Jose at Vital4U was kind enough to stop by after work, he has known me for a few years and was kind enough to provide me with a 24 pack, plus some swag (a cool gym towel and water bottle).

Ingredient Profile & Effectiveness

What is this Vital4U product. Well it is simple but effective for immune system support.
          Vitamin C at 1100...

Ingredient Profile & Effectiveness

Vitamin C at 1100mg
          Zinc at 10mg
          Vitamin B12 at 50mcg
          I think that almost all of us have 1 or more bottles of each of these ingredients in our medicine cabinet as we want to be prepared for when we start to feel the symptoms of a cold/flu. Well this is a more convenient way of supporting your immune system.

These came into my life just in time, as my girls at home had come down with sort of cold. I tried to make sure I wouldn't get sick. I started taking it a few days before I noticed a scratchy throat, I know I might have already had something in my system. Vitamin C Drink is not a miracle pouch that will make it your cold disappear instantly, but it will help you recover faster. My cold only went as far as a scratchy throat and a runny nose for a few days. I know if I hadn't taken Vitamin C Drink I would have been feel crappy for a lot longer than 2-3 days. These convenient pouches pack a great dose of Vitamin C, Zinc and B vitamins to make sure you get over your cold and get back to living a healthy life.

Taste & Dosing

Vitamin C drink only comes in one flavor and that is Orange Blast. I really like this flavor, it is a bit syrupy but flavor wise I rather drink this over an Emergen-C or Airborne, I find those products disgusting. I serving (pouch) per day is how I dosed this, normally I took my pouch at work around 9am.

Side Effects

None to note.

Value & Conclusion

You can find these on Amazon for around 12 dollars for a 24 pack. I personally prefer these over the competition. These also contain a more vitamin c, zinc and b vitamins. I have these added to my Amazon cart because I know even my wife noticed how fast I ended up recovering. I think this is a really good product and will for sure keep a few at home and a few in my desk at work.

Big Thank you to Jose at Vital 4u for the opportunity to try these. Vitamin C Drink over the competition any day of the week.

Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
            April 12, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Increased Strength
          • Possible Dry Joints

Intro & Quick Summary

Hello SR and Muscle1! Below you will see what my thought are on a PCT or Post Cycle Therapy product, I received P-Cycle 7 from Muscle1, Inc. I used this as my PCT from coming off of 2 other products that I have recently reviewed Strength1 and Mass4, these were also provided to me by Muscle1, Inc. It is common practice to take a PCT after one is taking products that can affect your body's normal hormone levels, the PCT usually helps bring everything back to normal without losing all the gains one has worked hard to get.

Dosing & Ingredient Profile

Th...

Dosing & Ingredient Profile

The recommended dosing protocol for PC7 is 1 capsule (25mg per serving) (serving) 2-4 times per day always with a meal. Personally for the majority of the run I did 2-3 capsules spaced out.

If I was taking 3 I would do you in the morning around 9am one at 3:30pm - 4:45pm and my final one before bed 10pm - 11:30pm.
          No at 2 capsules I would do one at 1pm and then the other one 10pm-11:30pm.

My log says I finished this in January 3rd but I forgot to click the finished bottle button back in December around the 16th or 19th.

What is PC7? Well it is Androsta-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione or better known as Arimistane. This is not a steroid or a prohormone it is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Arimistane work by blocking the production of excess estrogen, best part about this AI is that it is 100% legal. PC7 also contains the same EPIC ingredients for better absorption (grapefruit and black pepper extract).

Side Effects & Effectiveness

The only side effect that I can mention is slightly stiffer/drier joints. To combat this I added some glucosamine and increased my omega3 a tad bit and managed to keep those sides at bay.

I have to say to this date although I have added some pounds in body fat I don't feel like I lost any muscle gains. My strength is still relatively close to where it was at the end of Strength1 and Mass4. All the way to the end of PC7 I managed to keep the muscle fullness. The weight started to feel and still feel heavier than they did when I was on the other supplements but I am still able to move them with good form. It is like taking a few weeks off from lifting and coming back knowing you can still squat a certain amount of weight and then when you are the bottom you think to yourself "Did this get heavier?" All you need is to keep at it and your body will remember what the weight felt like before. I don't know if that makes sense, it does in my head for some reason.

I also want to note that I always had an Alpha male feeling, from the time Strength1 kicked in all the way until the end of PC7. Even managed to keep a sweet pump most of the time post workout. My wife would even mention that looking swole and big a few hours after working out.

Value & Conclusion

P-Cycle 7 is probably on the more expensive side of Arimistane products, so it does suffer a little bit in this aspect of the review. This does not mean it is a bad product, I feel like it could have a lower price point especially because a bottle will cost about $80. My
          My run with all Muscle1, Inc. Products was all in all very awesome. If price points change a little bit I would totally be in for a longer run of either S1 or Mass 4 and I will have PC7 right next to them to finish off the Future Runs

Thank you Muscle1, Inc.