Nony

Reviews by Nony

June 27, 2014

• Excellent Taste
  • Effective Test Booster
  • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
  • Agmatine+astrign
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Minor Irritability
  • Its Not Too Expencive But A Little Spendy
TestogenXR has always been on top of my wish list but unfortunately I live in a country where less is found and for a price.

A couple months ago I was hanging out at a mall with my fiance and I was very glad to see some of the RCSS at a sport shop so I immediately bought one.

Dosing:
As recommended. 1 scoop preworkout or prior breakfast on off days.

Taste: 9/10
I had the wild berry. It's sweet and gives me a slight rush after drinking it.

Mixability: 9/10
Mixes very easily

Profile:
I won't list nor discuss any of the ingredients since it's been done several times in previous review...

Dosing:
As recommended. 1 scoop preworkout or prior breakfast on off days.

Taste: 9/10
I had the wild berry. It's sweet and gives me a slight rush after drinking it.

Mixability: 9/10
Mixes very easily

Profile:
I won't list nor discuss any of the ingredients since it's been done several times in previous reviews.

I was on a recomp and aiming to gain strength and I find test boosters a perfect match for this kind of goals.
Stack: TestoFX from AllMax (Was on my 7th week when I started testogen)
Creapure from allMax
Allwhey from AllMax
Combat from musclepharm
Mega men from GNC

Mood : 8/10
Since week 1 my mood got better most of the time but I could get angry very quickly which wasn't in line with my personality. I think test levels were high! I managed to calm down and deal with this issue after a few days though.

Pumps: 7/10
Pumps were OK , sometimes crazy and sometimes even nonexistent. I was expecting this instability since agmatine always works this way for me.

Pumps: 8/10
Vascularity is more noticeable even on my hairy thighs. I know getting leaner helps a lot but I'm sure testogen plays a good role.

Strength: 9/10
PRs came like rain on the third week even though I was on a very slight caloric surplus and only on training days while eating on a slight deficit on off days.
It's the 7th week now (2nd container) and the progress rate still steady despite it is the only test booster I'm taking right now.

Endurance : 7/10
Endurance was good. Combined with creatine I get the feeling of not wanting to leave the gym and it helps with cardio sessions.

Recovery: 7/10
Long and short term recovery were boosted. I need shorter rest between sets and the muscle pain is reduced. As for the next day I also felt it helped me a bit with soreness.

Muscle building and fat loss: 9/10
Arms, chest, thighs measurements remained the same while waist's was decreasing on a weekly basis to end up losing 1.4" in 7 weeks which is great when the goal is recomp
This is a proof I was gaining muscles while losing fat.
My weight dropped 2.7 lbs in the process.

Side effects: 9/10
I had no bathroom issues, no acne, no stomach disturbance, no headaches, I had nothing negative but the short temper that I knew how to deal with and it's all good.

Value 8/10
It is on the pricey side but understandably. I think it could be cheaper anyway.

May 2, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Ok Pump
  • Short Temper
I enjoy experimenting with test boosters to help me accomplish my goals but few are really worth it especially when the main ingredient is tribulus. However, this one is different and effective.

All I've been hearing from my friends was nothing but great feedback so I decided to give it a shot despite the fact there is not even a single review on SR.

Cortistrate II
Anti-Cortisol / Pro-Testosterone Complex 250 mg
Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera) (Root & Leaf) (250mg) [Std. to 8% Withanolides (20mg), 32% Oligosaccharides (80mg), 2% Wiphaferin-A (5mg)]

Toro...

Cortistrate II
Anti-Cortisol / Pro-Testosterone Complex 250 mg

TorodeX
Free Test Amplification Blend 940 mg "
Double Fermented Extraction (Trigonella Foenum Greacum) (600mg) [Std to 80% Grecunin (480mg), Tribx90 Tribulus Terrestris (240mg) [Std. to 90% Saponins (216mg)], Malaysian Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia) (Root) (100:1) (100mg) [Std. to 22% Eurypeptides (22mg), 40% Glyco Saponins (40mg)]

TestoLock
Testostoerne Receptor Sensitizer 250 mg "
Sodium-Bound Ultra-Stable Na+ ALA (Na+ Alpha Lipoic Acid) (200mg), Myo-Inositol (50mg) [Std. to 98.5% (49.2mg)]

NovalDIM
Anti-Estrogen / Anti-Aromatase Compound 260 mg "
NovalDIM Estrogen Disposal Agent (DIM 3-3-Di-Indolyl-Methane) (200mg), Giant Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum) (50mg) [Std. to 95% Resveratrol (47.5mg)], Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum) (10mg) [Std. to 95% Piperine (9.5mg)]

Dihydrozate
Anti-DHT Agent 100 mg "
Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa Repens) (Berry) (100mg) [Std. to 40% Free Fatty Acids (40mg)

30 servings per container.
Serving size : 3 pills.

Usage:
3 pills upon waking each and every day as it is stated on the label.
The pills are very easy to swallow leaving no bad after taste and smell like a spicy blend.

Function:
I'll break down every compound and discuss its function briefly:

CORTISTRATE II:
Acts as a cortisol blocker. Chronic high cortisol levels have negative effects on testosterone levels and may contribute to unwanted weight gain.
It's a big plus for someone like me who has to deal with unavoidable daily stress leading to an increase in those levels and aiming for a recomp.

TESTOLOCK
Testosterone Receptor Sensitizer. Increases testosterone receptor affinity by fixing damaged and deformed receptors that don't work.

NOVALDIM
Anti Aromatase Compound. Blocks aromatase and down-regulates test to Estrogen conversion.

DIHYDROZATE
Anti DHT agent.

TORODEX
Free Test Amplification Blend. Increases FREE test levels which is the useful for of testosterone for building muscles.
The most important feature of this blend is it drives down "SHBG" and "ALBUMIN" in blood plasma to drive up BIOAVAILABLE test.
NB: SHBG and ALBUMIN are proteins circulating in the blood and actually bind to and deactivate testosterone surplus.

Enough theories and let's get to what really matters.

Before I start telling what Testo fx delivered, I'd like to mention I used it literally as a standalone product.

What happened is I was financially drained and ran out of creatine which I usually don't cycle off and still holding 2-3 serving of aminolast and Cyclin GF (a sleep aid by MHP) so testo fx was the only supplement beside whey protein and that helped big time to feel the benefits.
I ran out of creatine exactly one week before I took my first 3 pills.

Since test boosters take some time to kick in I will what was happening on a weekly basis.

Week 1:
Wasn't expecting much and what I got is a deep sleep and VIVID dreams. First 2 days I thought it was the residual effects of Cyclin GF but I realized it's testo FX's as the days went by. Mood was better.

Week 2 :
It was bad and frustrating. Creatine reserves were running out and the pain and weakness were conquering. All my lifts were affected especially when approaching the end. The weights I used for 5 easy reps are now used for a 3 hard reps. The endurance is terrible.
At that time I started to feel it was a bad deal since it hasn't kicked in yet and thought it would never do even though the sleep quality was still there and I am a light sleeper usually and very few supplements seem to help including melatonin.
The only the thing to mention was occasionally a decent pump and vascularity.

Week 3:

Monday : went to the gym thinking the same crappy tape is still rolling and no energy.
I had bench that day and as soon I started my working sets I felt the weights were flying up. I broke my all time bench PR. The endurance is better but not as much as It was on creatine. Pump is there too.

Tuesday: Deadlift PR! AND front squat PR! YES 2 PRs. Endurance is getting even better

Thursday: Standing OHP PR! Noticeable aggressiveness .

Friday : Squat PR! Great feeling.

Week 4- week 6 :
The bottle ended with the end of the 4th week but I purchased another one and still 2 weeks to go to accomplish the 8 weeks cycle.
No new PRs but I feel more explosive with my lifts. Pump isn't consistent. Sleep is always great. Recovery a bit better. Endurance is good but nothing beats creatine.

This price is reasonable. I can get 30 servings at the same amount I get 21 servings from animal stak and I find this one to be slightly better.

Side effects: Short temper sometimes but nothing uncontrollable.

December 23, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Strength
  • Improves Recovery
  • Decent Pumps
  • Simple And Effective
  • Bigger Container
Creatine monohydrate has always worked for me with no sides or bloating.

However, I like to switch to kre-Alkalyn from time to time and try some blends and forms of the most studied supplement ever.

This time my eye fell on Beta K ,my first Ultimate Nutrition product and it was a good experience actually.

1500 mg of Beta alanine
1500 mg of Kre-Alkalyn

Serving: 4 pills
60 servings total)

Very simple profile and very effective to reduce fatigue, induce pumps, endurance and some energy.

Dosage:

The label states to take 2 servings a day and one of them...
Creatine monohydrate has always worked for me with no sides or bloating.

1500 mg of Beta alanine
1500 mg of Kre-Alkalyn

Serving: 4 pills
60 servings total)

Dosage:

The label states to take 2 servings a day and one of them to be pre- workout.

Even though I wasn't convinced, I started with 1 serving pre and one serving post just to switch to 2 servings pre on the third day and that's when I got the full effects.

On my off days I used to save my pills for not to waste the beta in vain and 5 grams of simple monohydrate did the job to maintain saturation.

Effectiveness: (9/10)

As soon as I started to take 8 pills 30 mins before workout the tingles started to kick as well as many lovely effects.

I usually start my workouts with compound lifts to go very heavy and rest about 3 minutes to be refreshed completely and hit my max weights so this time was reduced to 120-150 seconds.

This enhanced recovery amazed me because I was just expecting it to happen on high reps ranges where beta K did really good and was able to add few reps after the 15th rep and recover even faster between those sets reducing the burning like pain to realize that lactic acid production was affected big time.

It also gave me the feeling of not wanting to leave the gym especially when combined with Jacked micro which I only stacked on my off days from work because I usually train late at night and a little dose of caffeine keeps me up all night.

I also felt it somehow reduced the DOMS better than monohydrate since it was the only source of creatine on workout days and I felt the difference after running out.

All the above mentioned cons did their job helping me to add more mass, intensity and brake some PRs.

I was getting decent pumps but it was completely incomparable to NO products and I don't mean this was worse; I mean it gave me the ability to go on with my high sets reps with little brake and the resulting pumps were literally fantastic. On the other hand with low reps ranges the pump ability was clearly lower than No boosters.

The tingling effects subsided with time to vanish completely the last 7-10 workouts even with ten pills but awesome effects persisted.

Can't say it's on the pricey side but the value could be better or at least a bigger container would be nice.

This is a great simple preworkout for stimulant and monohydrate sensitive.

Next time I'll be stacking it with an intra-workout like Aminolast from Gaspari which I'm willing to try next and come back to share my experience.

MERRYYYYY CHRISTMASSSS SR

November 11, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incredible Taste!
  • Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
  • Trans Fat
I never run out of chocolate bars keeping few in my office, car and home so I can grab some whenever needed in my task of tracking macros.
I have tried so many different tastes, brands and profiles and this particular one is the best tasting in my opinion.

Profile: 7/10

Protein : 26 g
Cholesterol : 10 mg
Sodium : 200 mg

Ingredients:

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Maltitol, Gelatin, Glycerine, Palm Kernel Oil, Granola (Rolled Oats, Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Coconut, Whey, Oat Flour, Almonds, Honey), Chopped Dry Roasted Blanched Peanuts, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Sucrose), Water, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Peanut Butter (Dry Roasted Blanched Peanuts, Salt), Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Cocoa, Tapioca Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Nonfat Milk, Corn Starch, Salt, Invert Sugar, Caramel Color.

If we look at the amount of calories it seems convenient as small meal or snack between main meals.

It is clearly not perfect for a cut since 6 g of saturated fat and 200mg of sodium are present and the absence of fibers makes it poorer.
The big fall down is the presence of partially hydrogenated palm oil which contains TRANS fat, of course a negligible amount they don't mention but most people totally refuse to put in their mouths when they just hear the word TRANS.

Now the sugar alcohol is meant to give a decent taste with fewer calories and reduced insulin spike but may cause some unwanted sides when consumed excessively like bloating and diarrhea.

I personally find it suitable for a bulk when many sources of calories are needed.
I like the protein blend even though the soy is present.

Taste: 10/10

I had the Cookies and Cream (11/10) and Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch(10/10) and it is literally better than real candy bars!

I enjoy every bite of it and wish it had lasted longer to the point I sometimes leave it to melt in my mouth.

Once my friend visited us with his little boy who caught me eating the bar and insisted to take a bite and he liked it so much so he started crying nonstop until I gave him a whole bar refusing all our offers of real candy.

It is formed from six superposed layers (e.g: The Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch bar :Granola crisps, chopped peanuts, caramel, peanut butter, nougat, and a drizzled chocolate coating)
Also it is mind blowing creamy and crunchy.

Effectiveness 8/10:

I usually eat a single bar a day when I cannot have a real meal or snack. I mostly eat on my way from work to gym and I can train comfortably. I have never experienced bloating or any digestive problem.

I sometimes eat it during the day between 2 main meals and keeps me full for 2-3 hours which is great for my diet plan and meals distribution.

Chocolate bars are always on the pricey side on must be cheaper. This one is not different but at least I get a wonderful delicious meal in return so I will keep buying.

October 29, 2013

• Muscle Density
  • No Fatigue!
  • Good Mood
  • No Strength
After tiring long hours at work I sometimes find myself in need of a little boost but hesitate to go with pwos because I am kinda sensitive to heavy stims and at 25 years old (1 year ago) it was convenient to introduce a test or multi-hormonal booster into my stack.

Some failed me and others did well while each one provided different results in different departments.

Animal stack was effective in all departments except the strength one so I find it deserves a detailed review.

Usage:

I had two cans with one week break in between taking one pack 30 min preworkout on empty stomach or between meals on rest days.

Each pack contains 7 pills (2 white 2 red 1 yellowish 1 orangish and 1 purplish).
None of them was annoying to swallow.

Profile: 9/10

I will not discuss all the components because it has already been done in details in many reviews but i will go through each complex and tell how it worked for me.

Natural test complex: No evidence of test increase. Strength was the same, no increase in sex drive and no irritability.

Growth hormone segretagogues: Yes. Gained muscle and got a bit leaner.

Aromatase inhibitors and DHT blockers: It works. No hair loss, no shrinking testes, no erectile dysfunction and no depression.

Cortisol inhibitor: It is said that cortisol inhibition will help muscle growth but can't tell if the mass I added is related to this. On the other hand the good mood assured me this was working. In fact cortisol levels peak while facing a stressful situation and take some time to get back to normal and I felt the change having a cool reaction and getting back to normal quickly.

Liver detoxifiers: No problems.

Vasolidator complex: Some vascularity and pumps.

After 7-10 days of continuous use I felt it kicking in and the kick persisted during the one week off.

Strength 1/10:

This is what disappointed me! I was expecting some but got nothing and this is the falldown for this product, otherwise it merits a solid 9 for effectiveness.

My weights stayed the same and some has increased in the 7 weeks period but stak has nothing to do with it since I always get stronger in many lifts in such a long period.

Energy: 8/10

During the day I felt no difference but once I enter the gym my state shifts to "energy mode". I become progressively more and more aggressive as sets go by to reach the maximum In about 3 sets so I have no problem with the toughest workouts even after being wrecked at work or lacking some sleep hours.

Short term recovery: 10/10

Yes, a TEN! It was incredible. I recovered in no time from the heaviest sets and even toughest drop sets. As soon as I stand up and take a breath I am ready to go again. This was amazing and really helped me with intensity and saved time cz I was able to finish a whole back training in 20-25 minutes.

Pumps and vascularity: 6/10

I noticed some pumps and vascularity but were not consistent and not comparable to NO boosters. The good thing was I looked fuller all day long even on non-training days.

Recovery: 7/10

It enhanced my sleep patterns just like I was on ZMA. In fact it contains the same amount of zn, mg and B6 found in many ZMA supplements.

I had vivid dreams through the whole journey and almost living a second life while sleeping and that helps big time with recovery cz once in r.e.m mode the majority of blood flows to muscles while the brain needs take a dive and the reparation begins.

On the other hand, no soreness reduction was noticed and that was expectable.

Muscle building 8/10:

I put 2 lbs of pure muscles and looked a bit leaner. I don't attribute all the gains to the stak even though it was alone in the stack beside creatine and whey which I never cut off. It played a big role helping me with superb intensity and hormonal boost.

Value 8/10:

Some may find it a bit on the pricey side especially with only 3 weeks supply but if we think twice it's not a simple test booster and derived from one of the finest brands on the market.

I've seen some ineffective simple test booster even more expensive than stak so in my opinion it deserves the money but like the majority of supplements it could be cheaper.

Overall 8/10:

For all who haven't tried it yet: Go ahead! I'm sure anyone with any body type will see some kind of results because of the variety of hormonal aspects even at a young age.

October 16, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Less Soreness Next Day
  • Lean Gains
  • Outstanding Ingredient Profile
  • Pricey But Understandably
  • Find On Sale
  • Small Bottle
  • No Creatine
I have always considered ON to be number 1 brand when it comes to powder and since recovery supplements are my favorite type I didn't hesitate to buy 2 containers of this stuff regardless the high cost.

Profile 9/10:

Total Carbohydrate 35 g
Sugars 18 g
Protein 17 g

Everything is based on the 2:1:1 ratio

Carbs: Glucose polymers, fructose, sucrose, Waxy maize starches with a ratio 2:1 Simple sugars (Glucose polymers, fructose, sucrose) to waxy waxy maize.

Protein: 2:1:1 ratio ((2)Hydrolyzed whey isolate, (1)micellar casein, (1)Egg albumen)

BCAAs (5g): 2:1:1 ratio ((2) L-leucine, (1) L-isoleucine, (1) L-valine

And a 2:1 ratio carbs to protein.

ON claimed this scientifically studied combination is very effective and I totally agree regarding the results I got.

The only thing I can criticize is the absence of creatine that some find it to be an advantage since they cut on and off. Personally I only cut in the last couple weeks of my cutting phase when I never use a high carbs supplement.

Usage: 2 scoops immediately after training.

Taste : 9/10

I had the mango and it was really delicious and tastes like juice but leaves me sometimes with bloated stomach.

Mixability : 7/10

Needs a large amount of water(around 15 oz) and extended shake time but once done it mixes well with little to no residues.

This particular combination is made to spike insulin levels immediately and maximize nutrients absorption while getting most of the basic ingredients for muscle growth and recovery so the result should be less soreness and bigger muscles.

Soreness reduction: 7/10

To be honest I had higher expectation concerning this issue. At that time I was training real hard with free weights most of the time with little rest and to failure. I felt better the next day still sore but not to a point that really affects the next workout. The period of soreness was also reduced to only one day except for legs and chest (2-3 days).

Muscle building: 9.5/10

This is where this product amazed me. I was gaining mass fast and everybody around me started to notice and telling i am having the fastest gains they saw me making and I agree with everyone who said that since the mirror told the same story and the difference in my shoulders, arms, chest, back, and legs was clear.
I gained 2.5 lbs of lean mass keeping the same bf% in 30 servings just to realize the quality even with 36 g of simple sugars and 34 g of fast acting carbs.

They have beat muscletech with the price! But at least I spent my money on something really effective.
I would have rated the value way to lower if it doesn't deserve the price and I believe it could be even cheaper.

Bodybuilders have one main goal: MUSCLE. This supplement helped me to achieve it straightforward so despite the high price I will use it again and again anytime I have the money and I recommend it to all serious lifters.

October 8, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Some Ingredients Are Underdosed
  • No Increased Power
  • On The Pricey Side
I was out of creatine and while standing in front of the shell i found the last 2 containers available at half price so i decided to give it a try.

CreMAGnaVolâ„¢ 3MPDâ„¢ Creatine Chelate CapTAB
3712 mg

Creatine MangPower® Chelated Creatine Delivery System Creatine MagnaPower® (Creatine-Magnesium Chelate)
2500mg

Myo-Force EPOâ„¢ Power And Endurance Oxygenation ComplexBeta-Synthâ„¢ (Beta-Alanine)800mg, Betaine (As Anhydrous)200mg, Octacosanol (C28H58O), 16mg
1016 mg

CreMAGnaVolâ„¢ 3MPDâ„¢ Creatine Chelate CapTAB
3712 mg

2500mg

1016 mg

BioCore Delivery Matrixâ„¢ Naringin (BioFlavonoid) 148mg, Cinnulin PF® (As Aqueous Cinnamon Extract)40mg, "  4HILâ„¢ (As 4-HydroxyIsoLeucine)8mg 196 mg

3MPDâ„¢ Sustained-Release Technology Matrix METHOCELâ„¢ (Polymerized Hygroscopic Delay Matrix)15mg, CROSCARâ„¢ (Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose)10mg, MALTRINâ„¢ (Maltodextrin-Based

Usage:

4 caps in the morning with food and 4 others immediately after workout.

Non training days: 4 in the morning and 4 8 hours later.

The label states to take it with or without food so in this case I preferred with a meal to prevent any possible stomach issue.
The pills are formed of three layers and leave no bad after taste.

Each layer has a specific role and will divide this part into three phases as per the company claims:

1-Creatine-Magnesium Chelate: 9/10
protects the creatine from destruction in the digestive tract and makes higher quantities of the physiologically active form of creatine available to the muscle cells.

This one did well. I gained mass quickly and recovered a bit better from intense workouts. My muscles started to look denser and I gained nearly 1.5 pounds of pure muscle in 8 weeks. At that time I was just starting to bulk again after a hard cutting period and eating 300-500 calories above maintenance (clean diet).

2-Beta-Synth (Pure Beta-Alanine) ,Betain and OctaCosanol (C28H58OH)"¨ : 3/10
To give Power and Endurance (Betain) by increasing muscular Carnosine levels (Beta-Alanine) and OctaCosanol is oxygenation accelerator.

A complete fail! The beta-alanine is underdosed and the octacosanol wasn't effective. In fact I didn't improve any lift other than squats but I guess it wasn't due to this complex. Through the whole two months period I was stuck almost with the same weights and that was a bit frustrating.
Concerning the oxygenation I thought this would affect the recovery between sets but I was wrong.I did recover faster but just like I was on simple monohydrate.

3-Cinnulin: 5/10
This matrix acts like an amplifier. It amplifies the above mentioned functions.

Really hard to judge since I can't really know wether the complexes are that effective or this matrix has really increased the effectiveness. But, because the power and endurance were minimal I think it's not a considerable amplifier.

Regardless the deal I had I consider this product to be on the pricey side because you don't fully get what you are paying for. If the claims were all right then the value would be good and would have rated it 9.

I don't regret trying this product cz after all I have made solid muscle gains but I won't give it a second chance. Maybe others would react better so I won't recommend not to try it but for me I prefer to run pure beta-alanine with monohydrate or a decent creatine blend.

August 10, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Price
  • Effective
  • Increased Strength
  • Increased Muscle Size
  • Amazing I Love It
  • Smart
  • Trouble Mixing
  • Some Water Retention
I use creatine on daily basis and sometimes cycle off when cutting to get rid any possible extra water.
After trying many monohydrate products I found micronised to be the best on the long run.

Taste:
It is unflavoured and has absolutely no taste

Mixability: 3/10

Taste:
It is unflavoured and has absolutely no taste

Mixability: 3/10
It is almost impossible to be completely dissolved even when mixing with great volume of water or any juice and always end up with high turbidity solution no matter how hard I try. If left more than 30 seconds before drinking the powder will settle in the bottom. Even if I drink it instantly there will be some residues left and need to refill liquid.

Usage and dosage:
Even though I don't believe in the loading I did follow instructions. 5 grams 4 times daily for five days (morning, preworkout, post workout, before bed).
After the loading phase I used to take 5 grams preworkout and 5 post untill I noticed no difference at all between 5 and 10 grams so I changed the dosage to 5 grams postworkout.
The bad thing is there is no scoop and to dose with a tea spoon isn't accurate because there are many sizes and every time I can grab a different quantity even with the same spoon so I weighed once on a scale and found a suitable scoop.

I always consider creatine a plus for any athlete and it really affects my workouts and training intensity without any unwanted sides.
Short term recovery: 9/10
Roughly 10 days of use I noticed a real difference in recovery between sets. In less than a minute I feel refreshed and ready to go for another one.
Long term recovery: 6/10
The impact of soreness the next day (s) is reduced not in a way to make the following training really easier but say about 20% of the overall pain.
Endurance: 9/10
Yes. I could really feel it! Some days ivtrained two muscles with high intensity and 30 minutes of cardio and still ready to train leaving the gym unsatisfied and untired.
Strength: 7/10
I felt a strength boost. I was able to pump about 2-3 extra reps in some sets and felt more confident and focused on the form when going heavyyyy.
Muscle building: 8/10
I noticed more muscle density day after day and the increased intensity really helped with my muscle building goal.

Cutting off:
After some period of extended use I was really used to the effects so I didn't notice its effectiveness no more untill I decided to cycle off on a cut and I touched the difference:
The drop sets became a torture for me and my capacity to lift in the last set decayed. Also the muscle pain resulting seemed endless before starting another drop set and the endurance was affected big time.
However I noticed some water retention because the first 4 days when I cycled off I dropped 5 pounds when my average weight drop was 2 pounds per week following same routine and same diet.

Here where this product really shines! It is cheap! I can buy the 60 servings container half price of other similar products! So why to buy any other specially when considering year round stacking.

I recommend every one to add this one to his basic training arsenal to optimise results and minimise expenses at the same time.

July 21, 2013

• Could Be Cheaper
Protein chocolae bars have often been part of my diet specially on my loaded days.
I have tried many and always look to find a decent profile and delicious taste.
These days I am prefering myoplex 30 because it seems to be among the best in my area at the present time.

Profile 7/10

350 calories
30g protein
19 vitamins and minerals
8 B-vitamins
36g carbs (26g sugars, 1g fibers)
9g fats (5g saturated)

I have tried many and always look to find a decent profile and delicious taste.

Profile 7/10

350 calories
30g protein
19 vitamins and minerals
8 B-vitamins
36g carbs (26g sugars, 1g fibers)
9g fats (5g saturated)

350 cals seem good for a snack or between meals with a decent amount of protein and vitamins as a plus but the amount of sugars may be a bit over the edge and attention should be taken
Concerning when to eat because it could turn to fat easily if taken when metabolism activity is at its lower levels.
The lack of fibers is also a minus.
5g of saturated fat is average when it comes to protein bars.

Taste 9/10

The cocolate peanut butter is really tasty and I feel eating a real candy bar which is great specially in the middle of a healthy diet seems like a reward to my mouth.
I have no problem to consume on daily basis and never get sick of unlike some others that taste like ***.
It is not chewy and you don't need to backwash your teeth afterwards.

Effectiveness 8/10

I use it as a preworkout meal on my way from work to gym.
I feel a slight boost of energy coming from the sugars.
It upsets my stomach sometimes a little bit but no big deal.
The most imprtant thing is I never felt full and bothered when lifting but never hungry which is great.
The falldown is I never dare to eat it late at night when sometimes I need a meal replacement fearing the fat conversion.

Value 7/10

I feel all the protein bars are overpriced even when bought with large quantities and this one is no exception But it is average compared to other brands.

Overall 8/10

Great supplement if used in the morning or preworkout but risky at night or on a cut.

July 14, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Pumps
  • Slight Vascularity
  • Strength Gains
  • Not Fulfilling
Curious to discover the effects of what seemed a cheap universal product I decided to try gh max during my bulking phase.

Profile 6/10

Vitamin c 100mg
Vitamin b6 20mg
L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate 5g
L-ornithine hcl
Carnitine 100mg
Gamma oryzanol 50mg
Boron 4mg

Very simple and humble ingredients but thought maybe universal found a simple effective combination.

Taste 7/10

The pills are kinda big but not horse pills with no strong or bad smell and a slight aftertaste

Usage

As recommend 4 pills preworkout and 2 others befor bed time on empty sstomach.
O...

Gamma oryzanol 50mg
Boron 4mg

Taste 7/10

Usage

As recommend 4 pills preworkout and 2 others befor bed time on empty sstomach.
On non training days 2 upon waiking 2 afternoon and 2 before bed.

Effectiveness 7/10

Usually gh support supplements help in several aspects so I will divide effectiveness to subtitles.

Pumps 6/10

The pumps were consistent every time I train but minimal comparing to NO supplements.
Didn't gave me that all day full look.
Felt a bit more pumped while training and a couple of hours later everything vanishes.

Vascularity 7/10

The vains were popping out but again nothing crazy.
The only thing I liked about it is that it kept getting better through the period I used it.
No new vains but the visible ones got thicker.

Strength 8/10

It is the most fulfilling part! Since the first week I felt more powerful in most of my lifts and was able to perform extra reps or add few pounds.
The best enhancement was in the miltary press.
165lbs x 8 to 187 lbs x 3 after.

Sleep 1/10

I felt no improvement at all in the deepness and of course didn't help to fall asleep.
This is a big issue because I am not a heavy sleeper and could affect recovery dramatically.

Recovery 6/10

Even though It didn't help my sleep I could feel a bit less sore the next day and was able to train muscle groups easier.

Muscle building 7/10

Overall I had gained size but gh max isn't the main reason.
It did help with the intensity, recovery and blood flow.

Value 7/10

As I said in the introduction this seems to be cheap.
When you look to the profile and effectiveness you realize it doesn't deserve any extra single dollar.
I will not mention the exact price because in my country it is different and supplements are usualy more expensive.

Overall 7/10

If you have the cash and looking for fulfillment don't buy it.
If you don't have the capabilty to pay for a decent one then gh max will give u a slight boost.
It is not a complete waist but not fully convenient.