NoCielings

• Increase In Strength
  • Overall Better Mood
  • Good Pumps
  • Great Results
    A huge thank you to USP Labs, El Jefe, and the Supplement Reviews family for giving me the oppurtunity to run this. Fuarking Epic!

Contains the scientifically proven D ASPARTIC ACID which is supposed to boost testosterone levels in healthy males by a whopping 42% percent. What else do you want? Seriously, lets cut the crap, eventually all natty test boosters will contain DAA. Clever move by USP Labs.

EFFECTIVENESS 8.4/10 - Used this to shred up in 4 weeks. Muscles were very dense during workouts to the point that they looked ridiculous, pumps were very tight and thick, and vascularity was fair. Pumps were not too wet, or too dry.

I cycled off all stims for the first 2 weeks while on Test Powder, and noticed my natural energy levels returning at a rapid pace! I was no longer feeling like garbage without stims everytime I woke up in the morning. Woke up refreshed, and knew what I had to do. This may be due to the cortisol blocker properties that Test Powder contains.

Although i was cutting, my dynamic and explosive strength improved DRAMATICALLY. Static strength remained the same since I was not bulking. I NEVER had to move down on any lifts though. Completed all mandatory reps. A huge win situation in my book.

I had the best sleep in my life while on this, and very deep, realistic, pretty dreams. This is due to the Mucuna Pruriensis that Test Powder contains. Huge plus because are body's are changing while we sleep, not while we lift. No Sleep= No Gains. I really hope people understand the benefit of this.

Although I held unwanted water during the cycle, by week 4 I noticed a HUGE leaning out effect, similar to that of Compound 20. All my water was drained, and I am extremely pleased with my body composition. Finally got rid of that semi pregnant bloat, no lie!
    I also got my bottem abs back with NO Cardio. Just heavy lifting, and a 1700-2250 calorie diet.

LIBIDO- I felt as if I could bang a 4/10 and not regret it. This is the first time I have taken D Aspartic Acid, so this may explain it. I was really caught off guard by the libido boost. No Placebo, I promise.

DOSING- Quite Simple. I took 2 scoops every morning after breakfast, waited 30 minutes, and then took my pre-workout. None of that popping 8 pills a day crap. Did not dose on Sundays.

TASTE- I am very picky with taste, but I was rather impressed with Test Powder. Was very sweet, not too artificial, almost like sweet crushed candy juice lol I give it a 7.7/10

It's the very fact that Test Powder contains D Aspartic Acid, AND other goodies that makes it so effective and unique. I can't wait to use this on a lean bulk and hit PRs like I did on Animal Stack. Since I didnt bulk, I cant give this a fair comparison to Animal Stack yet. Regardless this stuff works, and i Recommend you give this a shot if you have not tried D Aspartic Acid in general. Test Powder was definetely more chingon than Pink Magic, I will tell you that.

August 22, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Incredible Mental Stimulation
    • Great Vascularity
    • Crazy Energy
    • Insane Pumps
    • No Crash
    • No Upset Stomach
    • Tunnel Vision
    • Dry Throat
    • Inhibits Hunger
    • Awkward Aftertaste
    • Loss Of Quality Of Sleep
    As an introduction, I would like to state that this is hands down, the most effective pre-workout supplement I have ever taken. I have never rated a supplement a perfect ten, but in this case i had to make an exception. This is the new king of pre-workouts, and I am sur***ed that it has a low profile on this website. Time for you all to be aware. Before i bought my first tub, I cycled off all caffeine sources for 2 full weeks, along with a taper down 2 weeks prior.

Taste:

Taste:
    Candy Grape Flavor: 5/10 Was not impressed with the artificial taste, however with ice it is more tolerable. Their are worse. For the effects of this product, you simply will not care though.

Berry Lemonade Flavor: 8/10 The newest flavor, this was a huge improvement from Driven Sports. Aftertaste is improved, and the taste is matured significantly.

Strength 10/10 Lifting was never a problem, regardless of my goals. I always looked forward to lifting weights, and never missed reps. I always kept it heavy and went hard, regardless if i was lean bulking or cutting. 1.5 to 2 scoops was all I needed.

Endurance: 10/10 I will probably never use another pre-workout besides Craze. Although i do plan to give jack3d micro a shot once i cycle off caffeine. This is perhaps the most important aspect of Craze. NO CRASH. After my workouts, i would take a shower and get ready for work. All pre-workouts i have tried have given me crashes. This lasting energy lasts a solid 6 hours. I can never go back to another pre just because of this aspect of Craze.

Focus: 10/10 Out of this world. You are in the zone and focused on the weights. However, unlike most pre-workouts that get you aggresive, Craze gets you in a rather euphoric mood, the type of feeling that you just want to dance and listen to party music. Trance, dubstep, House. I cant explain it.

Value: 8/10 32.77 On Bodybuilding. Just wish it was a tad cheaper.

To save my life, i cannot tell you about the ingrediant profile. It does contain the scienticially proven creatine monohydrate, and about 80 milligrams of caffeine per scoop. To my surpise, caffeine is the last ingrediant, which means that it is also the most underdosed out of all the ingrediants. Their were allegations that Craze contained amphetamines, however that has already been dismissed. In my opinion, Craze does indeed have similar side effects to amphetamines.

Vitamin C (Asorbic Acid) 250mg 417%"¡
    Kinesisâ„¢ Proprietary Blend 4,580mg *

Creatine Monohydrate, Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous), L-Citrulline, Dendrobexâ„¢ (Dendrobium Extract) (Stem) (Concentrated For Alkaloid Content Including Dendrobine, Dendroxine, Dendramine, B-Phenylethylamine, N,N-Dimethyl-B-Phenylethylamine, And N,N-Diethyl-B-Phenylethylamine), B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Citramineâ„¢ (Citrus Reticulata Extract) (Fruit) (Concentrated For N-Methyltyramine Content), Caffeine Anhydrous

Key Pros:
    NO CRASH

Mind Blowing Euphoria

Focus (Extreme Tunnel Vision)

Increased Endurance

Increased Strength

Have never used a supplement that i could say 100 percent with a degree of certainty that it simply works. After months on Craze, I feel as though most of the pwo's i have taken were just placebo effects.

KEY CONS:
    Dramatically supresses appetite. However, after the effects wear down, hunger comes back with a vengeance. Would be counterproductive on a bulk, or for the dieter who preferes eating every 3 hours.

Miniscule Vascularity and Average Pumps.

Dehydrates you rapidly (Cotton Mouth)

Addicting

This in my opinion, is a whole new breakthrough in the pre-workout supplement world. Far greater than the release of the original jack3d.

I have used
    Jack3d
    NO Xplode and NO Xplode 2.0
    Neurocore
    Muscle Marinade
    1MR

Realistically speaking Muscle Marinade is the closest supplement that could touch Craze. However this would not be fair because you cannot compare Craze to any of them, it is a very complicated and unique supplement, in a category of its own. In reality this review should be 10 times longer, but i had to cut this short. I hope that everyone gives this a shot one day, and someone finds this informative.

January 4, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Cheap
    • Quick Energy
    • Focus
    • Gained Strength
    • Great Pump
    • Discloses All Ingredients & Amounts Per Serving
    • Jittery
    • Built A Tolerance
    As an introduction, i would like to state that this is an excellent pre-workout product. I have tried a fair amount of pre-workouts, and Neurocore most definetely desereves a spot right next to Jacked.

VASCULARITY: 8.5/10 Yes, i do look for this in my pre-workouts and Neurocore did not dissapoint in this department. Even without the Yoked, I still had those crazy spider webbed vains. Even while i was lean bulking, my veins were always popping out during lifts.

PUMP: 8.8/10 The L-Citrulline in here gave my fairly good pumps, but if your looking for insane mind blowing pumps, this most definetely goes well with Nitric Oxide and Natural Test Booster based products! It is the ultimate combination. I promise. Although it is fair to say that Neurocore by itself measures up pretty well in the pump department. By itself, they were more like wet pumps.

STRENGTH: 9.8/10 Let me tell you guys, there are very few pre workouts that actually help me lift more weight. Neurocore makes the cut. Rather than only only having that jittered out, crazy alpha male feeling, this supplement ACTUALLY helped me lift more weight. When i felt like i wasnt going to get my last reps during tough sets, i actually did! And in my book, that is what makes a pre-workout legit.

ENDURANCE- 9.4/10 I was extremely impressed with this part of Neurocore. Although the effect seemed to wear off a bit faster than other pre-workouts, this helped me last longer and improved my volume training. Once i got off this, i really did noticed a difference. The beta-alanine tingles were stronger than anything ive taken before.

FOCUS: 9.8/10 Neurocore gave me an intense focus. Nuff Said.

Taste: 3/10 lol when i first tried this, i was like wtf is this? lol dont be puss, just slam it. Theres worst tasting stuff lol

3 SCOOP SERVING SIZE:
    Caffeine anhydrous 330mg
    Rhodiola extract 100mg
    Deanol bitartrate 50mg
    Vinpocetine 5mg

The ingrediant profile speaks for itself. No proprietary blends, no bs, you know what your getting. Obviously you must start off with 1 scooper. I never had to take 3 to get the most out of the product. Also remember to cycle off stims for 4 weeks before trying this to get the full benefits.

Value: Has a great value for the effects. Just look around mofos.

This is a must pre-workout supplement, which is why i took the time to write this review!

November 2, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Bulging Veins
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Increased Strength
    • Tunnel-vision
    • Very Impressive Vascularity
    • Great Strength Gains
    • Helps Build Muscle
    • Dosing Requires Experimentation
    • Timing
    Ok guys I know this is old, but i feel compelled to write a review on what is perhaps the best supplement i have ever taken besides jacked. If your interested in this nitric oxide, please read along

RESULTS:

RESULTS:

VASCULARITY: 9.8/10 Through the roof. I ran this for the last 2 months of my my 4 month cut in which i lost 16 pounds. Im already a vascular guy, but during this cycle i had veins running up my forearms all the way up to my delts. I saw veins that ive never seen. Nasty veins! I was extremely impressed with the vascularity i had. Abs, arms, shoulders, biceps, pecs, legs, it was literally everywhere. I was in vascularity heaven. Especially on the forarms. The more veins you have, the bigger you look. I dont know about YOU, but thats how i see it.

PUMPS: 9.5/10 Ive had better pumps while on Pink Magic, but this was a different kind of pump. It was a very very dry pump, and at times i would flex and my biceps felt like popping out of my arms. It hurt! During the day my muscles were popping out and i felt like i was in a constant anabolic state. My abs popped out like never before!I got those bulky type of abs while on yoked. I had the best six pack of my life while on yoked. I looked bigger and leaner! For the first time of my life, i was going to places shirtless. The beach, park, water parks, you name it. I felt like walking inside a club shirtless!

STRENGTH: 7/10 Beleive it or not, but i was able to push for extra reps, and cleaner reps, especially on my bench, military and incline presses, and i was on a cut! I was always looking forward to ab days while on this as well. I cannot say that i put on muscle because i was cutting, but for the first time i got that truly shredded look. Not too big, and not too small. Just right in the middle.

ENDURANCE 9/10 I had far more stamina while on yoked. I would also take this before 5 mile cardio sessions and other recreational sports. My body kept telling me to stop, but i just kept pushing and pushing. My stamina was on a whole other level and i outran tonz of people. And yes, you are going to sweat buckets while on this.

FOCUS: 9.5/10 Many people claim "tunnel vision". I dont know what the F@ck that is, nor do i care, but yoked gave me an intense focus, along with jacked. I was "in the zone" during my workouts. I was on a "workout high" Took some jacked and turned on some lil wayne wayne mixtapes and i dismantled the ***@ing weights!

DOSING: 5/10 Extremely difficult. Yes, the dosing absolutely requires experimentation but if you nail the proper dosing for your body, you are in for a hell of a workout. For me it worked dosing it between 1 1/2 -2 hours with food before my workout. 3 pills was sufficient for me.

Value: 8/10 The highest possible amount you could pay is 33 bucks at gnc with a gold card. For the results that you may get, totally worth it. So bring out the dough mofo!

I highly recommend this while on a cut!
    I highly recommend this while off a creatine cycle and you need that extra boost!

I had the best body of my life while taking yoked!

I hope that someone finds this helpful. I see too many jokers and trolls that dont even have a pic of themselves and post reviews.

October 1, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Amazing Pump
    • Blasted Plateus
    • Strength Increase
    • Brought Out Veins In Arms And Shoulders
    • Leaner Muscle
    • Increase In Libido
    • Increased Recovery
    • 6-8 Pills A Day
    • Few Breakouts
    • Cost!
    • Pretty Expensive..
    As an introduction, let me start of by saying that I am truly satisfied with USP Labs Pink Magic, but to a certain extent. I used this during an attempted recomposition and during a few weeks of a cut, and i know from the bottom of my heart that Pink Magic worked for me despite my young age.

I have completed two full bottles of the 216 capsule bonus size, the reformulated versions that "hit harder" I took both bottles consecutively with one week rest in between.

July 2011 Recomp/Lean Bulk. Stacked with:

Anavite

August 2011 Switched to a Cut:
    Gold Standard Whey
    Green Tea

Results: 9.3/10 During the beggining of my cycle, I was attempting a recomposition. I was so hyped up to take this that in the first 3 weeks, i experienced the placebo affect. However, beyond week 4 i started noticing the true effects of Pink Magic. My gains did not go through the roof, and i was not able to do a recomposition. My results were rather a lean bulk. The difference between this and creatine is that i was able to put on muscle with significantly less fat gain than i would with traditional creatine. I put on solid size while keeping my six pack.

Dense- 9/10 This is the MOST noticble aspect of Pink Magic. That is my statement. My muslces were more dense and people would ask me what i was taking. Shirts were tighter, and i got somewhat of a bulky look, while still maintaining my abs and looking relatively lean. The size will happen, but you have to work at it. Seriously guys, this was with a very strict diet and intense lifting and cardio regimen. I put on clean size, and i didnt get that fat out of shape powerlifter look.

Strong- 7/10 I went up in all my lifts, but nothing special, as little as 5-10 pounds of weight added on my weights. Which is still great especially if your in a plateau.

Vascular 8.9/10 I didnt expect to notice vascularity during a lean bulk, but with this i did. Ive experienced far better vascularity while cutting (avatar) and taking nitric oxide, but this really caught me by surprise.

Hard 9.8/10 The Pumps i got from Pink Magic were the best ive ever had. I experienced better pumps on Pink Magic then while taking nitric oxide. It was to the point where my muscles would actually hurt when flexing. After taking this, i am now skeptical of buying nitric oxide in the future.

My total weight gain was 7 pounds in 6 weeks. Afterwards i switched to a cut because i am extremely picky with fat gain, even if its minimal. Also at 5 feet 4, i dont like being bulky. My personal beleif is that 4 of those pounds were solid. The fact is that i did gain muscle while on Pink Magic. Im educated enough to know that even gaining 1 solid pound of muscle is difficult if your not a begginner.

Profile: Mixed. I was extremely skeptical of taking a natural testosterone booster. I researched Pink Magic for 1 full year before biting the bullet and giving it a try. Natural testoterone boosters raise "your natural test levels to their fullest potential" so theres nothing dangerous about taking them. I prefer taking this rather than synthetic compounds despite my young age in which my testosterone levels are already in their peak. However just because your young doesnt mean your test levels are at their fullest potential. This product has recieved high appraisel and critisicm, but i was satisfied with Pink Magic. It has 3 ingrediants.

Dosing: I dosed this exactly as recommended on the bottle based on a 4 day weekly split.
    Workout days- 2 Breakfast,2 Lunch, 2 Dinner, 2 with Pre workout meal.

Off Days- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner

Sundays- No Dosing

Seriously guys, taking these pills is for goal oriented people, and for the most disciplined. It is indeed a hassle taking these pills. Life is going to happen, weather it be are jobs, girlfreinds, family, school, so you have to dose this the most strategically way posssible according to your schedules. Its not gonna be perfect all the time. If your on Pink Magic, i would not recommend winging your diet.

Negatives: Yes, i did notice increased acne on my forehead, nothing more. Just a few stubborn pimples. Results will obviously vary from the individual. I did notice aggresion, especially while in negative situations, however i did have that urge to lift all the time while on Pink Magic. Libido increased dramatically. Lets leave it to that. As im writing this review i am two weeks off of Pink Magic, and im still lifting hard and satisfied with my gains.

Recommended For: Bulks, Lean Bulks, and Recompositions.

I DO NOT recommended this for a cut. For my final 4 weeks of taking Pink Magic, i started a cut but i was always hungry. Despite my discipline, i had so much trouble staying in a calore deficiet. I warned you. Also, you obviously wont get the full benefits while in a calorie deficiet.

Value: 6/10 Even though Pink Magic exceeded my expectations, the value is still a joke. There is no reason to be paying 50 dollars plus per bottle. Usp Labs failed in that department.

Conclusion: Despite my young age, I am extremely pleased with Pink Magic. I cannot truly explain everything about it in one review- its one of those supps that you need to try out for yourself. Dont expect anabolic, steroidial gains, but with hard work and dieting, expect damn good gains. Its one of those supps that while your on cycle, you need to push yourself the extra mile to get the claimed results. I could of increased my size without Pink Magic, but with it, i experienced gains and changes in my body composition that i just cannot explain on this review. I promise that this is an unbiased review, and i will purchase this again in the near future. This is my first test booster, so i could not compare this to others. Pink Magic did live up to the hype, but its one of those supps that you need to take for yourself to truly know if it works or not. For me, it did, and im thankfull and will def have this in my arsenal sometime again. I hope to post pictures on the forum soon. I have been a user on here for about a year, and i hope that my review helped.

July 24, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy To Take
    • Good Results
    • Good Stamina
    • Affordable
    • Great Price
    • No Water Retention
    • No Bloating
    • Does Not Lose Strength When Cycle Off
    • Need To Take A Lot Of Water
    Let me start off by saying that i am truly safisfied with Sci Fits Kre-Alkalyn 1500. This creatine literally assisted me in breaking barriers and taking my gains to a level i would of NEVER fathomed.

I have gone through 1 full bottle, and 3/4s of another.

ON Hydro Whey
    ON Casein
    Multis

I have gone through 1 full bottle, and 3/4s of another.

ON Hydro Whey
    ON Casein
    Multis

Results: 9.5/10 I decided to throw this in during week 7 of my bulking phase because i had finally hit a plateau. I was going to do a lean bulk because i wanted to keep my precious abs. However, i was too happy with the gains that i was getting so i just said "hell with the abs" and decided to do an all out bulk!! The most noticable aspect of this creatine was the strenth gains. Here are my bench press stats as an example.

December 2010. (plateau)
    Flat Barbell Bench Press: 150x8 4 sets
    Decline Barbell Bench Press: 155x8 4 sets
    Incline Barbell Bench Press: 135x10 4 sets

Febrary 2010. ( End of Bulk)
    Flat Barbell Bench Press: 180x8 4 sets
    Decline Barbell Bench Press: 175x8 4 sets
    Incline Barbell Bench Press: 150x10 4 sets

After my bulk i decided to cut. However, two months into my cut i cycled off. Didnt matter. I kept MOST of my strengh gains and didnt end up taking off much plates on all my weights. I did lose bulk after my cut, but kept most of my lean muscle. During my cut i used Peteys cutting diet and kept lifting heavy as if i was bulking. I was losing about a pound a week. The most noticable thing about this supp are the strength gains and energy. Your body composition and gains will obviously depend on your diet though.

Profile: 10/10 I, like many people reading this review, was a scared and confused person not knowing anything about creatine and was very skeptical. However, after doing 6 months of research, i discovered that Kre-Alkalyn is the safest form of creatine on the planet.
    Other creatines such as monohydrate convert to the bi product "creatinine" which puts stress on your kidneys. Kre Alkalyn is 100 percent stable and ph buffered, meaning that it will all absorb into the bloodstream. So wouldnt it make sense to take the safest form of creatine? Not to mention effective? No Loading Phases, No Bloating, No Bull***. However, even though you dont have to cycle off, many on this site recommend that you do just to be on the safe side.

Dosing: I dosed this the way Manimal (number two user on the site) did.

Workout days: 2 in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast, 2 post workout with my whey.

Rest Days: 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 with my casein shake before bed.

SIDE NOTE: The bottle says to take 2 pre-workout but i decided to take it post. Either way it should work. Most on this site took it post i beleive.

Recommended For. Anybody and anybodys goals. Bulk, Cut, Recomp. However, on a Bulk this supplement will really show!!

Negs: On days that i didnt drink enough water, i felt dehydrated and my mouth would get dry!! Just be sure to drink enough water.

As soon as i got off, i did notice a loss of energy for my cardio sessions. It didnt help that i was also cycling off my precious Jacked. No problem. I just kept pushing myself hard and switched my playlist.

Value: 8/10 I paid a full 30 bucks on this, but i didnt know better at the time. I beleive you could get this for about a whopping 10 bucks on BodyBuilding.com. I dont care that i paid full price because of the results that i got. Till this day, i have kept all my gains and felt obligated to write a review that was way overdue, because this creatine aided me in breaking barriers through my bulk, and keeping my lean muscle during my cut to get that truly Shredded look. I may very well be reaching on the shelves, or ordering online, for this creatine once again.

Thanks to everyone on this site. I consider myself lucky for taking this creatine as my first one, and not having to go through the horrors of taking monohydrate, or any other form of creatine.

May 7, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Amazing
    • Smooth Texture
    • Tastes Awesome
    • Nice Texture
    • Great Recovery
    • Lots Of Bcaas
    • Godly Taste
    • Slightly Expensive
    As an introduction, i would like to state that this is an excellent product.

Calories: 140
    Sugars Og
    Protein 30g

Sci Fit Kre-Alkalyn
    Multis

As an introduction, i would like to state that this is an excellent product.

Calories: 140
    Sugars Og
    Protein 30g

Sci Fit Kre-Alkalyn
    Multis

Results: 9/10 I used this towards the end of a lean bulking phase and through an entire cut. This definitely helped with immediate recovery and helped me maintain my strength during my cut. I even threw in a banana to speed up the recovery during the end of my bulk and beg of my cut. Two months into my cut i was forced to cycle off Kre-Alk. During my off cycle i still kept all my strength gains during my cut. I did lose bulk, but i know for sure i kept most of my lean muscle. During my cut my diet was about 95 percent clean with only 2 cheat meals.

Profile 10/10 The first ingredient on this product is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates, which are Protein Isolates that are broken down into smaller pieces for faster recovery. So basically your getting 30 grams of the highest quality protein available. In my opinion, this is the best product ON will ever make. This product is ahead of its time, and completely blows away its sister, Gold Standard 100 percent whey protein.

Taste 9/10 Its because this protein is so smooth, it tastes so amazing. Assuming that your buying this product, your a strict dieter, so your probably mixing this in water. Let me say that in ice cold water this stuff tastes amazing. Its has somewhat a creamy texture to it. I am currently towards the end my second container of Turbo Chocolate and am absolutely blown away.

Mix-ability 10/10 This stuff mixes so easily you wont even need a shaker cup. No clumps, No foaming, No problems.

Recommended For: People who are on cuts, people who want to lean bulk with minimal fat gain, people who want to stay Shredded year round. This is not a BS protein. Should not be used as a meal replacement or back up protein. With a strict diet and strategic lifting regimen, you will get mind blowing results, and get the most out of this product. This will most definitely satisfy your post workout protein needs. Only 140 calories and 2 grams of carbs with 30 grams of protein is just unbeatable. It is a very lean protein. Yes, i ate a banana with this post-workout, but in my opinion, you still need fast acting carbs post- workout during a cut to retain muscle mass. More muscle= More calories burned. My diet was very strict while using this product and this protein really aided me in accomplishing my goals.

Value 8/10 Yeah its expensive, but you get what you pay for, and thats quality.

To all the vets on this site: if you havent tried this, i urge you to give it a shot.

March 26, 2011

• Very Cheap When You Are Low On Cash
    • Mixes Well With Food And Other Recipes
    • Its Dirt Cheap!
    • Got From Walmart
    • Creatine Does Not Dissolve Well
    • Tastes Bad
    ahhhhhh!!!! The first protein powder i ever purchased. Im sure everyone remembers that feeling of buying your first protein powder! lol I bought this in July, 2010 after shredding 30 pounds in the summer.(used to be overweight) During the time i purchased this product, i knew very little about supplements. This was a time when I thought that "Whey" was a brand. (you get the picture)

Taste: The taste is average at best. In water it tastes horrible. With milk it tastes rather good and when mixed in a blender with different fruits it tastes like a shake from Smoothie King. I would of never imagined that I would move on to better tasting products.

Side Effects: It is important to mention that my diet was not 100 percent while taking this product. I had just Shredded 30 pounds from April, 2010 to July, 2010. Aside from being too scared to eat delicious fatty treats, i was also too scared to eat the sufficient amount of macro/micro nutrients needed to properly bulk. Diet is the most important aspect of bodybuilding. However, i would take one scoop post- workout in water and this helped me maintain my weight without turning into a weenie. I also mixed one scooper with milk on occasion and drank it as a snack 3 hours after my breakfast and 2 hours before my lunch to keep my metabolism up. I put on a trivial amount of muscle but nothing significant. I also got size, but nothing significant Eventually, i would bulk months later with other products but at this time i was just too scared to gain any amount of weight. I was traumatized after my summer cut lol. This product did aid in recovery though, and it was nice having something post-workout

Profile: The claim that it has 52 grams of Protein!... is just ridiculous in the sense that its 25 grams per scoop and only one scoop is necessary immediately post workout. You have to admire the marketing technique though. Anyway, the main ingredient is whey protein concentrate. At the time i bought this i didn't even know what concentrate was. It also contains a trivial amount of creatine monohydrate but nothing significant enough to actually make a difference in recovery. I don't even think the small amount of creatine from this product digests into the body. I felt no bloating whatsoever.

Price- Bought this at Wal-Mart for a mere 15 bucks. The Price is unbeatable. Would recommend for college students low on cash.

In Conclusion, this is a fairly good product. As i look back in time i truly believe that this beats out the other "cheap" proteins. This is the back-up quarterback and will get the job done, however i would cough up the few extra bucks and buy a whey protein isolate such as Gold Standard Whey, which i discovered on this site. Ironically enough, i accidently discovered this site in july 2010 while searching for reviews for the Super Advanced Whey. (Talk about luck).

December 14, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Effective
    • No Fillers
    • Taste Wasnt To Bad
    • Clean Feeling Of Energy
    • Quality/price Ratio
    • Minimal Ingredients
    • A Lot Better Focus
    • Awesome Price
    • Big Pumps
    • Unreal Energy
    • Be Careful
    • Assess Your Tolerance
    • Addicting?
    • Crashed Bad!!!
    I would like to start off by saying that USP Labs Jacked is my favorite supplement of all time! I am currently on my third container of Jacked, and i cannot even fathom how effective this supplement is. This is the ONLY Pre-Workout i have taken in my life, so the first time i took this it hit me.
    Results: This, along with Lil Waynes mixtapes, has given me the best inspiration in my life to work out. I would dance in between sets(on days i worked out by myself lol) I have been on this for about 3 months and my size has increased due to the intensity of my workouts. It helps me lift more consistently. I love the tingling feeling i get after 15 minutes of dosing. I admit that because this supplement has so much hype by people, that i may have gotten a pshycological boost as well. This definetely gave me intense focus and inspiration to workout.

Taste: Currently on my third container of white blue raspberry, tastes pretty good. However taste should never be an obstacle when trying to accomplish your goals. I admit that it is a plus though.

Side Effects: Please Please Please, be carefull if you are trying this out for the first time. Your heartbeat will raise significantly depending on the dosage. Never have i exCEEded 2 and a half scoops, and probably never will. Use common sense. Follow the directions carefully, and if you plan to take this on your work-out days, do not drink any other sources of caffine such as energy drinks or coffee. I would not recommend to take with food either. Also, when i took this within 6 hours close to bedtime, i would have trouble sleeping. This should be taken responsibly. So please be carefull.

Stacked this with ON Gold Standard Whey.

Overall, this is an amazing product. I do recommend this, but dont Rely on it to workout. The greatest inspiration should come from your heart and mind. This is simply the icing on the cake. I will cycle off this, and all sources of caffine after this month to give my heart a little break. I definetly recommend this supp when cutting weight to give you that pre- workout inspiration. Because while cutting calories, lets face it, it is generally difficult to move up weight. Hence, there may be a loss of inspiration to lift heavy. So thats where Jacked would come in handy in my opionion. Also, i would take 1 scooper to give me some cardio inspiration.
    In conclusion, having a Clean diet along with a strategic lifting regimen will enable you to get the most out of this supplement. It must be used responibly though. Ive had the mostinspiration and the best workouts in my life while on this, and would never have tried it if i had never discovered this website. So thanks everyone. Get Jacked!

December 12, 2010

• Good Recovery
    • Lasted Long Enough
    • Mixes Well
    • Makes Great Shakes
      From reading Manimals supplement reviews, to reading Khodis forum posts', I have learned so much from this website that no one can even fathom. This will be my go to protein for time to come. The profile on this product is outstanding, and essential for anyone looking for a post-workout drink. Along with a CLEAN diet high in protein, i have been able to put on muscle while adding weight to my workouts. I always took one scoop with water immediately post-workout, and on occasions i would take an extra scoop pre-workout for phsycologicl reasons. Occasionally i would mix it with milk and throw in a banana as a snack to keep my metabolism up between meals. Cookies and Cream is easily my favorite flavor. 24 grams of high quality, fast digesting protein with a good taste and at a reasonable price. Its not surprising that this is the number one selling protein on BodyBuilding.com. What else can one ask for? This protein is ideal for anyone, and anyone's goals. This is a No BS supplement. Cons? No. Just drink plenty of water throughout the day.