Muscleman100

TROOPer Level

Votes Cast

Reputation

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. Muscleman100 will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 247 days.

Reviews by Muscleman100

Overall
Overall
3.1
4.3
2.0
  May 3, 2018

• Aching
  • Proprietary Blend

It made me ache and did not really do anything but slightly increase energy. It did not have any pumps or testosterone that I noticed.

I lift 5 days a week training a different body part each day. I was taking an estrogen blocker with this. I bought it because i like most mansports products and this seemed like a new unique, innovative product. I have tried many high stimulant preworkouts before this product.

Compounded testosterone Pumps 3620mg
D-Asparatic Acid 3120mg **
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg **
IR Energy Blend 717...

Compounded testosterone Pumps 3620mg
D-Asparatic Acid 3120mg **
Agmatine Sulfate 500mg **
IR Energy Blend 717mg
Caffeine Anhydrous (400mg), Lean Green Green Tea SE (90% catchins, 60% EGCG) Total EGCG Per Serving150 mg, Nelumbo Nucifera (seed) extract, (standardized for Higenamine), Hordeum Vulgare (seed) extract, (standardized for Hordenine), Di-Caffeine Malate(50mg) Cocoa Plant (extract), Rauwolscine.

I do not like that it uses a proprietary energy blend because I like to know exactly how much of everything I am getting.

D aspartic acid is an amino acid used in the biosynthesis of protein. It has been show to increase testosterone and fertility in men.

Agmatine can inhibit nitric oxide synthase enzymes, which allows it to regulate elevated levels of nitric oxide. Agmatine can inhibit calcium channels and certain serotonin receptors as well. Further research is needed to determine the full extent of agmatine's mechanisms. There is not enough human research done on agnatine sulfate to see how effective it is.

I got sour batch flavor but tastes nothing like that. It taste like a sour vomit to me. I had to chug it down each time I was drinking this.

For the most part the mixability was great. Only a few shakes and it was done. It would settle to the bottom very quickly if you dont drink it fast enough so you might have to shake as you drink this one.

The first time I took this I did not think I was gonna be able to go to the gym because it gave me a really bad stomach ache. It went away after 10 minutes of pain. I did not notice anything like an increase of energy. The next day I felt nauseous for 15 minutes but had a slight increase in energy. I felt nauseous for the rest of the week while taking this. The second week It gave me a headache that lasted 5 minutes. The energy increase was slightly better than the previous week. The whole time I was on this it was like how I felt the 2nd week and nothing changed. I did not get a pump off of this.

I paid $40 at a local store for this which is $1.14 a serving. That price is too high for me when you can get something a lot better for the same price or cheaper. It has 35 servings.

Side Effects

Nausea, aching

Conclusion

I would never recommend this to anyone unless it just happens to be lying around for whatever reason and you have built a tolerance or are ready to go through the pain of what happens when you first try it. For me this is a complete waste of money.

9.5
  April 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido
  • Does What It Says
  • Very Effective
  • Dry Gains
  • Dried Joints
  • Proprietary Blend

This is great for boosting libido and giving some dry gains. It also helped me lose some weight and made my muscles more solid but dries joints a few weeks in. Buying a joint supplement with this would be a good idea.

I did not use this coming off a cycle of anything like a prohomorne or anything that would raise my estrogen. I bought 2 bottles and stacked this with a joint supplement on the second bottle. I do not have any problems with my testosterone or estrogen but I also never got those checked recently.

Copy and ...

Copy and paste are the ingredients below. I do not like that it uses a proprietary blend because I want to know how much of each ingredient I am getting but the formula overall seems to be good.

Proprietary Blend 625 mg
Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract (leaves), N-Benzoyl-L-Phenylalanine Mthyl Ester, 7, 8-Benzoflavone, 8-Bromo-7-Methoxychrysin, Epiandrosterone
9-Hydroxy-Alpha-Naphthoflavone, Coumestrol Dimethyl Ether, Indole-3-Carbinol, Beta-Sitosterol, Stinging Nettle Extract (Standardized to 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and Silica)(leaves),
Muira Puama 20:1 Extract (Root), Naringen (Fruit)

The first of these ingredients is an extract derived from the leaves of Brassaiopsis glomerulata (standardized to 6-hydroxystimasta-4-en-3-one and N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester). Hi-Tech's unique extraction process of this plant results in two extracts that produce 13 isolated estrogen-modulating compounds. Estrogenex Depot also contains another estrogen formation-inhibiting ingredient, called 8-bromo-7-methoxychrysin (BrMC), a novel chrysin analog developed to address the poor bioavailability of orally ingested chrysin. Next to join the team of ingredients for inhibition of excessive estrogen formation are two closely related compounds: a 98% highly purified version of 7,8-benzoflavone (alpha-naphthoflavone - ANF), which has also been shown to control estrogen through modulation of estrogen metabolism, and 9-hydroxy-alpha-naphthoflavone (9-hydroxy-ANF), which is an analog of 7,8-benzoflavone with the structural addition of a keto group to ANF. Estrogenex Depot then adds one last ingredient to prevent the formation of excessive estrogen, which is coumestrol dimethyl ether, a novel analog of the phytoestrogen, coumestrol.

Coumestrol dimethyl ether has also been shown to enhance free testosterone levels through inhibition of the action of SHBG. In addition to these ingredients, stinging nettle extract (standardized for 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran) is also included in Estrogenex Depot because it has been shown to support two complementary paythways involved estrogen modulation and free testosterone enhancement - most notably for its known contribution to enhancing free testosterone levels via inhibition of the action of SHBG. To support another mechanism involved in estrogen modulation, Hi-Tech has included indole-3-carbinol (I3C) in Estrogenex Depot because it has been shown to support modulation of estrogen metabolism that leads to inhibition of potentially harmful estrogen signaling.

It says to take one capsule three times a day near meal time so that is exactly what I did. I spaced my meals at least five hours apart each time a took it.

In one week my libido increased slightly. In week 2 my libido was through the roof and my muscles were getting more solid but not really getting bigger. In the third week I lost 5 pounds from when I first started. I was also getting stronger on the weights. I was able to add at least 5 pounds to each machine. I started notice an increase in muscle mass on week 5. My joints were getting dry and starting to crack so I bought some joint support after this. I then went on to the next bottle and even people started to notice how different I was and I was more happy. I have a good diet and it is mostly the same every day. I dont know if this was making me more happy or something else. I did not really see too much else on the second bottle.

I paid $40 for two bottles at a local store. It has 90 capsule which is 30 servings. That is $0.22 for each capsule or $0.66 for each serving.

Side Effects

Dries joints

Conclusion

This is a pretty good product that I would definitely recommend to people. I would warn people to buy a joint supplement with this though.

9.5
  April 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Joint Health
  • No Aching
  • Quick Results
  • Increased Flexibility

It takes a week and a half for you to start to feel it working. My joints were not aching and bones weren't cracking while on this.

I was a few weeks into an estrogen blocker by hi tech pharmaceuticals called estrogenex depot while taking this. It dried out my joints really fast so I bought this joint product because I mostly enjoy the products pescience has made. This is my first joint supplement.

The ingredients are

Cissus Quadrangularis (stem) Extract 2,900mg
    Passion Fruit (Passiflora edulis)(Seed) Extract 150mg ...

The ingredients are

Cissus Quadrangularis (stem) Extract 2,900mg
    Passion Fruit (Passiflora edulis)(Seed) Extract 150mg
    Boswellia serrata (gum resin) Extract (AprsFlex) 100mg

I went to Google to look up what each of these ingredients do and here is what I found.

Boswellia serrata(gum resin) extract(apresflex) is supposed to be an extract of boswellia that makes it effective in helping with your joints. It is supposed to relieve pain in joints. The apresflex version of boswellia is a patented version that absorbs 52% better than the non apresflex version.

Cissus Quadrangularis
    Has been studied multiple times in the recent years. It is a plant of the grape family. Early research shows that taking Cissus quadrangularis can decrease pain and swelling and improve healing in people with jaw fractures. Other early research shows that applying a formula containing Cissus quadrangularis and other ingredients to the skin improves fracture healing in some people.

Passion fruit seed extract is supposed to help increase collagen production in the body. Passion fruit seeds are loaded with piceatannol and scirpusin B, polyphenolic compounds that have strong antioxidant activity. Antioxidants are thought to protect the body from free radicals, highly reactive molecules that damage the DNA within cells.

It uses gelatin capsules. It says take 4 daily. 2 with each of your two largest meals. The capsule were average size so I dont think people will have a hard time swallowing this.

Before I was taking this my joints were dried out and I had a little knee pain. My joints would crack in my knees sometimes while walking and sometimes my ankles but not anywhere else.

At first I didn't feel this working on the first week. Then it started to slowly work from there. First my joint pain went away in my knees. Then my joints stopped cracking. I was able to go back to squatting while taking this. While my arms and back were not having any problems I did not they felt more lubricated. Doing bicep curls felt more smooth than normal.

I have been off this for about a week now and have not noticed my joints going back to having pain or cracking yet.

I paid $20 for this with a discount code on the pescience website. It has 30 servings which is 120 capsules. That is
    $0.66 a serving or $0.16 a capsule.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a pretty good joint supplement and I would recommend it to people who are having problems with joints or just want to stay protected so they dont have problems in the future. It is also good if you want to have your joints feeling lubricated.

8.9
      April 22, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improved Recovery
    • More Alert
    • Has Essential Amino Acids
    • No Focus

I workout 5 times a week. Some days when I dont take a preworkout I will tak something like a bcaa intra workout. I also like the energy you get when taking these in the morning. I would also like to say this is the new formula with the red cap and not the purple cap.

I copy and paste the ingredients

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11g)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Biotin3mg
    Panthothenic Acid 10mg
    R...

I copy and paste the ingredients

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11g)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Theonine 950mg
    L-alanine 500mg
    Methionine 300mg
    Phenylalanine 150mg

HICA Scientifically known as Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic-Acid, or Leucic Acid, HICA is a metabolite of the Leucine that works in conjunction with other active amino acids present in BCAA Resurgence to stimulate muscle growth and accelerate recovery.

TheobromineA relative of caffeine, theobromine is a xanthine-like molecule that stimulates the CNS similar to caffeine but energy surge is much smoother and longer-lasting. Additionally, theobromine also enhances vasodilation, promoting superior cerebral blood flow for greater focus and concentration.

CDP-Choline Choline is an essential nutrient that plays a critical role in gene expression, cell membrane signaling, lipid transport, metabolism, and brain development. CDP-Choline is a highly bioavailable form of supplemental choline that increases synthesis of acetylcholine (a.k.a. "The learning neurotransmitter). Higher levels of acetylcholine promote greater focus, concentration, and the ever-important mind-muscle connection during exercise.

L-Leucine (2g) Dubbed the "king" of all amino acids, Leucine is one of the three branched-chain amino acids, along with Isoleucine and Valine, that plays a key role in muscle growth. Leucine is the primary stimulator of muscle protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway which flips the switch in your body to build muscle.

L-Isoleucine (1g) Another one of the BCAAs that can stimulate muscle protein synthesis, but to a lesser extent than leucine. However, isoleucine does play a significant role in glucose uptake and utilization during exercise, resulting in greater energy production and performance. Isoleucine may also play a role in fat loss, as some research indicates the amino acid inhibits fat storage and increases fat burning.

L-Valine (1g) The third BCAA, Valine supports greater endurance and reduced fatigue while training. Valine competes with tryptophan (another amino acid) for uptake into the brain (and wins!), leading to decreased serotonin production. The brain interprets serotonin as an indicator of fatigue, so with less serotonin, you'll be able to push harder for longer during your lifting sessions.

L-Lysine (1mg) supports the production of carnitine, a compound that helps convert fatty acids into useable energy. Lysine also enhances calcium absorption, and works in conjunction with L-arginine to increase growth hormone (GH) production.

L-Taurine (1g) A conditionally essential amino acid, taurine exerts a number of beneficial effects in the body. Taurine enhances cellular hydration, promoting greater endurance and stamina, and also improves mood and focus due to large concentrations of the amino being present in the brain.

Threonine (950mg) supports optimal functioning of the cardiovascular, liver, central nervous, and immune systems of the body. Research notes that Threonine also helps maintain the protein balance in the body and accelerate recovery from an injury.

L-Alanine (500mg) plays a crucial role in protein synthesis, even though it's classified as a nonessential amino acid. Additionally, alanine can also convert to pyruvate, a compound essential for glucose production and blood sugar regulation.

Methionine (300mg) vital to the production of creatine and carnitine in the body. As a result, this essential amino acid aids energy production, athletic performance, cellular hydration, and most importantly, lean mass gains..

Phenylalanine (150mg) As a precursor to tyrosine, phenylalanine increases production of three key neurotransmitters -- dopamine, epinephrine, and adrenaline. These three neurotransmitters enhance alertness and mood, and serve a critical role in muscle activation.

It is mostly fully disclosed except the nootropics blend. I like that it also has essential amino acids in it.

I got fruit punch flavor. It is hard to explain this flavor. It does not taste like the normal fruit punch flavors but it does taste like a fruit punch. I would say this is one of the better fruit punches out there.

I had no problems mixing it. Just a few shakes and no clumps and never had to shake again while I was drinking it.

I took one scoop intra workout on days I did not take a preworkout and one scoop in the morning on days I was not working out.

When I took this intra workout I was able to take shorter breaks between sets. I was also more alert of what was going on around me. I did not feel more focused like the website says though. When I took it in the morning on days I was not going to the gym, I was able to do things like play football with friends better. I was able to catch the ball more and know where people were better than I originally was able to.

I paid $30 for this and it has 30 servings which is $1 a serving. I would say this is definitely worth it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a pretty good bcaa formula that I would definitely recommend to people. It does not help you focus but it will make you more alert of your surroundings.

April 21, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Full-Disclosure
    • Mixes Well
    • Might Be Expensive For Some
    • Not Enough Servings For The Price

I'm a big man sports fan.i dont they are the best with everything they do, but the flavors for most of their stuff is the best. I saw they had some good sounding flavors of this expensive protein and figured I'd make a purchase. I workout 5 days a week and use protein post workout. I was having phytoform by prime nutrition in the morning while having this.

It has 2 carbs, and 110 calories There are 28 grams of whey isolate per serving, which MAN Sports says gives it 25 grams of protein. I think it's good that they give a full disclosure blen...

It has 2 carbs, and 110 calories There are 28 grams of whey isolate per serving, which MAN Sports says gives it 25 grams of protein. I think it's good that they give a full disclosure blend.

I got Confetti cake flavor which tasted like a slightly watered down version of confetti cake. After experimenting with different ounces of water, I found 6 ounces to taste the best.. it was still a slightly watered down version but had a better texture for me.

I had no problems mixing it. A few shakes and it had no clumps and no settling. It left nothing around in my cup when I finished drinking it.

It says one scoop in 8 ounces of water but I preferred to do 6 ounces of water post workout.

I think it's kind of hard to say how effective a protein is. I never got any gas or stomach issues. I took it post workout to meet my protein needs. Whey isolate is supposed to absorb into the muscles faster than a casein or whey concentrate would.
    Like I already said, nothing to say but it tastes good and never messed up my stomach and never gave me gas.
    I would recommend it to someone looking for a great tasting isolate and willing to pay a high price.

Unfortunately the price is too high for me for 30 servings I used a discount code for $43 which is $1.43 a serving. Kind of high for me when I'm used to paying a dollar or less a serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is my favorite whey isolate right now but the price might not be worth it for some people. If you have extra money to spend on protein then I would say to buy this.

April 21, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Ingredients
    • Increases Energy Better Mental Clarity
    • Proprietary Blend

I lift 5 times a week. I dont eat too much fruits and vegetables daily. I figured buying a greens powder will do the job for me. This is my second time buying a greens formula.

It contains a proprietary blend which I dont think many people will like. It has 18 different greens in it at 11.25 grams.it has 20 calories, 7g Carbs, 2g Fiber, and 5g Sugar in each serving. I feel like the website has a great way of describing each ingredient in depth. Click the link if interested in knowing the ingredients.

I got peach mango flavor. I tasted mostly mango and a hint of peach. It's hard to say how it tasted exactly but it was better than the other one I tried.

The mixability was alright. It would be done in 5 shakes normally but stuff would settle to the bottom really fast. I had to shake as I drank it.

I took one scoop in 8 ounces of water in the morning.

It is sort of hard to describe effectiveness unless you pay close attention to what happens when taking this type of stuff. I did feel better and have energy in the morning and better mental clarity.

I did notice that many people around me were getting sick around spring time and I was one of the few people who wasn't getting sick. I'm not sure if it was this or from other things I was doing.

I also noticed bathroom trips were more predictable for me. I would normally go at random times but while on this I knew when I would go each day. Not sure if that's a result of what they put in this but I never was able to predict when I would go.

I would say that this is good to get extra greens in your diet but you should still be taking additional fruits and greens with your diet and not depend only on this to get everything you need.

I paid $33.00 for this on the prime nutrition website. It has 30 servings which means I paid $1.10 for a serving. I'd say its reasonable for what it is. I would probably try to find it for less than $30 if I buy it again.

Side Effects

None that I noticed

Conclusion

If you dont eat fruits and vegetables daily this might be something to consider but dont rely solely on this. You should still have fruits and vegetables from other sources.

April 20, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Added Sugar
    • Tastes Good
    • Morning Energy
    • Sticks To Pan

Pancakes are one of my favorite foods. I hardly have them due to my macros and needing healthy food. When I saw panic pancakes I needed to try them.

oat flour, whey protein isolate, and mcts from palm kernel and coconut oils make up the ingredients of the pancake mix.

One serving (54g) contains: 20g protein, 19g carbs (4g fiber, 8g sugar), 5g fat (3.5g saturated) for 200 calories 350mg sodium, 360mg potassium, and 210mg calcium.

I got banana blitz flavor. It was not too sweet. I normally dont like banana flavored things but this is an exception. It is the best protein pancake I have every tried.

The texture was how you would expect a pancake to be. No problems with it. No clumping or anything negative to say about mixability.

I used one serving at a time which is 1/2 a cup.

I used the pancakes for breakfast in the morning.
    They were good and kept me full when I ate them with sausage and Turkey bacon every morning.
    I never had any stomach upset/digestive issues after eating them, they were pretty easy to fit into my macros for the day, and they're a pretty good source of energy in the morning.

They stick to the pan every time I make it. But I used butter to reduce the stickiness. It was a bit hard to scrape off the pan when I would clean it.

I had a coupon and spent $9.60 for a bag. It has 6 servings in each bag. If you do one serving every time you make it then it will cost $1.60 everytime you use it. It is cheaper than other protein pancakes I have used in the past but still kind of high for me. I would use this every day if the price would go down a little but for now this is a once a month purchase for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you like pancakes and want some that are healthier than others out there or want some to fit your macros, then this would be a great purchase for you.

April 20, 2018

• Full Disclosure Blend
    • No Pumps

This is good for people on a diet or looking for something not too strong. It is weak if you are a stim junkie.

I was on a ketogenic diet while taking this. I was taking strong preworkouts like mesomorph and dust extreme and I felt really bad. I decided to buy this after seeing it was a ketogenic preworkout and was in need of a preworkout. I stopped my diet when there were 2 or 3 scoops left in this and bought 2 bottles because I planned my diet for 60 days. I never tested my ketones. Carbs were below 30 each day and calories below 1500
    ----Ing...

I copy and paste from the sparta nutrition website
    6g of Beta-Hydroxybutyrate Salts

By including 6g of BHB Salts, Keto Pre Extreme is able to put your body in the state of nutritional ketosis to help accelerate fat burning while you train. BHB Salts also provide energy for the body and mind, giving you a cognitive boost to dominate your workout.

3g of L-Citrulline

L-Citrulline is potent Nitric Oxide booster that helps blood vessels relax for better blood flow. Citrulline supplemented orally in humans has been shown to double plasma arginine levels, thus making L-Citrulline more potent at increasing arginine levels than arginine itself.

600mg of Alpha-GPC 50%

Alpha GPC is a cholinergic ingredient designed to increase acetylcholine levels in the brain. An increase in Acetylcholine has been shown to significantly improve memory recall and cognitive focus. The increase in cognitive focus from Alpha GPC is what drives the "mind-muscle" connection that users rave about.
    200mg of Caffeine Anhydrous
    Caffeine has also been shown to increase overall work volume and also submaximal power output (Power output in the 6-12 rep range). Caffeine supplementation also helps anaerobic cardiovascular ability, shown in one study when sprinters were able to increase their intermittent sprinting times.

100mg of Spectra

To create the best possible nitric oxide boosting experience for skin-tearing muscle pumps, we included 100mg of Spectra. Spectra is a high-potency antioxidant blend containing over a dozen different extract of some of the highest measured naturally occurring antioxidants. These antioxidants cause a further relaxation in blood vessels for better nutrient delivery, but also, work synergistically with L-Citrulline to create even more potent muscle pumps.

50mg of TeaCrine

Considered the "cousin" to caffeine, TeaCrine is a compound containing pure theacrine, which can be found in natural sources such as the Camellia assamica (Green tea), coffee and certain exotic fruits. It is structured similarly to caffeine, but, has the unique advantage of not being habitual. This means that TeaCrine, unlike caffeine, is unable to build up a tolerance over time.

It comes in lemon lime flavor. It was one of the better testing preworkouts I've tried. It definitely does taste like lemon lime.

It had no mixing problems. I would just shake it a few times and would be done. Nothing settled to the bottom.

I took one scoop 30 minutes before working out as I was directed.

I was really tired from the ketogenic diet so this stuff helped with the energy so I could do more reps in the gym. I was able to focus also. I didn't really get much pump of any from this. It took 15 minutes for this to kick in for me. I was able to add 15 minutes of cardio to my workout versing being too tired for cardio without this on my diet.
    I noticed that when I stopped my diet the focus wasn't there and energy increase wasn't as great. This stuff is great if you dont want something too strong. It's great for a quick energy boost if needed.

I bought 2 bottles for $40 on amazon but it was $20 for one. It has 20 scoops each bottle which is $1 a scoop

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is great for people on a diet. I would not recommend this to a stim junkie like myself unless on a diet. It also has a full disclosure blend which I think we need more if in supplements.

Overall
    Overall
    5.8
      April 9, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Appetite Suppressed
    • Little Weight Loss
    • Feel Bad

Update 04/21/2018:
    My daily calories were no more than 1500 a day
    -----

It helps with suppressing appetite and makes it easier to stay on the ketogenic diet but very little weight loss. It also makes you feel weird after a few weeks.

Update 04/21/2018:
    My daily calories were no more than 1500 a day
    -----

I typically do a diet once every year sometimes twice a year. I normally do not take any supplements but this year I decided to take this because sparta typically makes good products. This is the first weight loss product I purchased. I did not stack this with anything but keto pre extreme but I don't think preworkouts do much to the diet. I am on my keto diet for 2 months then I will go back to my usual diet with carbs and more calories. I tried to stay below 30 carbs a day and most days I had no more than 20 - 25 carbs.

12g of Beta-Hydroxybutyrate Salts

Beta-Hydroxybutyrate salts, or BHB Salts are molecules that are considered to be a ketone body. Ketone bodies, or ketones for short, are the molecules that your brain and liver use as energy when glucose is not present. Ketones are necessary if you do not have glucose, as your brain needs them in order to function. I did not measure my ketones at any point of taking this product.

3g of MCT Oil Powder

By including 3g of MCT Oil powder it is providing the body with a medium chain triglyceride that can be readily broken down to be used as energy. The inclusion of MCT's will ensure you maintain adequate performance in the gym. Gastrointestinal distress is limited as well.

InnoSlim Managing Blood Sugar and Activating AMPk

InnoSlim is a patented panax notoginseng complex that has data on normalizing blood sugar levels. InnoSlim improves blood glucose levels via a metabolic pathway called AMPk (adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase). AMPk is an enzyme that plays a role in cellular energy and promotes glucose uptake into muscle cells and helps improve insulin sensitivity

Sensoril Ashwagandha: Reduce Anxiety, Carb Cravings & Midsection Body Fat

Sensoril patented Ashwagandha extract is an extract withanolides from the Ashwagandha plant. Sensoril has been shown in human clinical trials to help reduce stress and optimize cortisol levels

Grains of Paradise Extract

It is pina colada flavor but this stuff is one of the worst tastes I've ever had in the supplement industry. It says 1 - 2 scoops a day but I did 2 a day even though the taste made it hard to even have one. I took my first scoop in the morning and second 6 hours later. It has no mixing problems when I shook it in my cup. It say 8 - 10 oz but but I did 12 because that was the only way I could tolerate it

My first day of taking this was the day I started my diet. As I said in my introduction I am on a keto diet for 2 months and stayed below 30 carbs the whole time I was on this. Most days I had between 20 - 25 carbs. Now onto what happened when I took the product. It made me not hungry and normally I would be tempted to have something with carbs but I was not even thinking about it with this. I weighed myself every Friday while on this to see how much weight I lost. In the first week I lost 1 lb but that's how much I lost without this in the past. During the second week I lost 5 more lbs and lost 3 lbs in the past without this. I also started to feel like I was gonna vomit or had a headache every morning. It would go away after 30 minutes but it was a bad feeling. I continued to lose 3 lbs the next 3 consecutive weeks which is only 1 more lb than what I lost without this the previous years.

I paid $20 on amazon for this. If you take two scoops like I did then that is $1 a day but if you do one scoop a day then it is $0.50 a day.

Side Effects

After a while it migh make you feel nauseated or have a headache.

Conclusion

I can't recommend this to anyone but this is my first weight loss products and I plan to buy another by another company soon because I plan to diet for 2 months. I'm not sure if this is what weight loss products are supposed to be like but I want to try more before I start to judge weight loss products.

Overall
    Thanks to Flex Nutrition for sending it out!
      March 21, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Well Dosed
    • Effective
    • Iron

I lift weights 5 times a week and feel like vitamins are needed not just for athletes, but for everyone. We most likely are not getting enough of everything in what we eat so taking a multi will aid in getting your daily vitamin intake. I got this for free though the troops and will say how I think this product is.

They include a full disclosure blend of what you get which is something I feel every company needs to do on products. They also put minerals and herbs in. I think saying what every ingredient does will take too long and everyone likely knows what vitamins do for them anyways.

Vitamin A(as beta carotene) 20,000 i.u.
    Vitamin C(as ascorbic acid) 500 mg
    Vitamin D(as cholecalciferol) 1000 i.u.
    Vitamin E(as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 300 i.u.
    Vitamin B1(as thiamine HCL) 200 mg
    Hesperidin complex 10 mcg
    Inositol 200 mg
    PABA(para-aminobenzoic acid) 300 mg
    Rutin 50 mg

Pills so no taste. I took 4 capsules each day but if you weigh less than 170 lbs it says take 2 capsules per day.

This is hard to determine when running a multivitamin. During my 25 day use of this I did feel better than when not on one. If I took this with no food then I would feel like I'm going to vomit and everything just felt heavy. If I took this with food I would like to say I was sick for a week before taking this and after 2 days of this my sickness went away. Not sure if it was my body or the vitamins that helped with that. My pee was yellow for the first 6 hours each time I took this. I was not as mad and felt more energetic during the day when i started taking this.

This is $30 at their website which is $1.20 a day or $0.30 a pill. You can get vitamins with more servings like optimum nutrition for the same price or cheaper.

Side Effects

Yellow pee and stomach pain and nausea if not eating food with this. Other than that I had no side effects.

Conclusion

This is good multivitamin but for the price I would get optimum nutrition which has 45 servings for the same price. It also has iron which many people do not like to see in vitamins from what I've seen online. This is overall a good product but unless you can find it cheap or can't find anything else, i wpuld recomend optimums or pescience multi.