Muscleman100

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+19)
  • Member was only active for 3 weeks, and was last online today
  • Member has only posted 2 reviews
  • Low community participation

Reviews by Muscleman100

Overall
Overall
9.4
9.1
  February 16, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Endurance
  • More Hyrdated
  • Reduces Muscle Soreness
  • Reduces DOMS And Fatigue

APS is one of my favorite brands. I have tried lots of aminos with different qualities and effectiveness. I don't think they are a necessity but they are nice to have in my opinion and this is probably the best one I've had.

2 scoops (12g)
    The ratio is a typical 2:1:1 profile

What makes this one unique is it has a time releasing leucine that goes into the muscles faster and for a longer time than other bcaas do.

They add glutamine as an extra ingredient which helps with recovery.

I tried rocket pop flavor a...

2 scoops (12g)
    The ratio is a typical 2:1:1 profile

They add glutamine as an extra ingredient which helps with recovery.

I tried rocket pop flavor and I think it tasted so good you would think it was a cheat meal. It's hard to describe the taste because it taste like a lot of fruits mixed into one.

Mixability was great. Had no clumps and it was perfectly smooth.

They recommend 1 scoop for under 150 lbs and add a scoop for every 50 lbs above that. I did 2 scoops

This is the only bcaa I would recommend to anyone as a pre or intra workout because it made me energized and pumped more than any bcaa I tried and when you are not taking a pre workout this is probably the best thing I've tried that's not actually a pre workout to be a pre workout. This actually was better than I expected it to be because I was expecting a regular bcaa but with a different taste. When I was doing cardio, I noticed I did not have a shortness of breath and was able to perform longer with little rest.

I got mine for $25 for 25 serving at a brick and mortar store which is only $1 a serving which is not bad considering it does more than most bcaas.

Side Effects

None that I had

Conclusion

When I first tried this I thought it was gonna be like any other bcaa but it was not. I consider this as amino energy because it has no stimulants but makes you feel like you had some in this drink.

Overall
    Overall
    9.5
    9.3
      February 13, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Not As Good As It Sounds

I am 5,8 and weigh 186lbs. I have tried many different brands of protein and can tell people a lot of different things on different brands.

1 scoop(31.3 g) 120 calories(14 from fat) total fat 1.5 g(1g saturated fat) cholesterol 69 mg sodium 55 mg potasium 126 mg carbohydrate 2 g sugar 1.5 g protein 24 g calcium 162 mg phosphorus 129 mg

Non go cold processed whey protein concentrate 80, natural flavors, xantham gum, sucralose, and enzyme blend (protease I, protease II, atlases, please, and lactase)

I got vani...

I got vanilla cake batter because I prefer that over chocolate.
    When you open the bottle it smells like regular vanilla and it looks like a rich golden vanilla.
    Taste is 8/10. No artificial taste and no after taste. It taste like vanilla but cake batter is only in the texture and not in the taste.
    Mixability is great. Little clumps with a few shakes but after doing a few more it goes away completely.

I did 1 scoop post workout originally then went to 1 scoop pre workout and 1 post workout
    Pre workout
    Lots of energy and able to lift more and for longer
    Post workout
    I noticed that it wouldn't bloat or upset my stomach. I also was able to have it with a high carb meal and have no bloat maybe because this has enzymes. I think this protein is more effective than most out there maybe because it has enzymes.

I bought it for $20 for 1 bottle which is $0.69 a serving. I think it is well worth the money if you find it at that price like I did.

Side Effects

None to report

Conclusion

I think this is great even for someone looking for the best quality protein for the lowest price they can get. The enzymes should help with digestion if you have problems with digesting