Muscleman100

Votes Cast

Try Requests

Answers

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Reputation

Forum Posts

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. Muscleman100 will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 130 days.

Reviews by Muscleman100

7.1
Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
  September 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mostly Lives Up To Claims
  • Great Endurance
  • Great Pumps
  • Increased Appetite
  • 6 Pills A Day

This product will get you great results but since it is natural do not expect to get too much of a difference.

I would first like to thank myokem for letting try this product out. This is the first time I tried a myokem product. I saw all the positive reviews of this product and figured I'd try it out.

They use a fully disclosed blend that contains

1.45g PAEDERIA FOETIDA EXTRACT: Paederia foetida is a plant that goes by various names, including Chinese fever vine, and is the best test booster.

300mg CISTANCHE DESERTIC...

They use a fully disclosed blend that contains

300mg CISTANCHE DESERTICOLA EXTRACT: Cistanche deserticola extract has been found to improve muscle recovery, strength, and endurance.

300mg GENTIANA LUTEA EXTRACT: Gentiana lutea extract improves your digestion while stimulating your appetite, encouraging greater food intake to fuel growing muscle mass.

102mg EPICATECHIN: Studies suggest that epicatechin has been found to increase your resistance to fatigue and can effectively promote muscle growth and increased strength by stimulating muscle protein synthesis.

7.5mg BIOPERINE BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT: Black pepper extract is a potent source of piperine which allows supplements to spend the right amount of time circulating in your body.

I think these ingredients seem really great just by looking at them. I like they added in black pepper extract so you can absorb all of these ingredients.

I would take 3 pills in the morning with food and another 3 post workout. On weekends I took 3 with breakfast and another 3 with lunch.

The first week I noticed I was getting better pumps in the gym but nothing like a pump product like vaso6 or hydromax. It was a better pump than normal though. I was also starting to feel a slight increase in hunger. I didnt feel like I could eat a whole buffet but I felt like I could add in an extra couple hundred calories to my diet. On the second week I was starting to look more vascular. Nobody said I was looking vascular but I noticed it when I looked in the mirror. The pumps were also getting better on the second week. It was not much better than the first week but it was slightly better. On the third week I noticed my endurance was getting a lot better. I was able to go on the stairmaster 10 minutes longer than usual and I was on the bike 15 minutes longer. On the fourth week everything stood the same except the pumps were lasting a lot longer. They seemed to last 3 or 4 hours after working out. I did not get any strength increases while on this product like others have said but I did enjoy my run with this product.

You can find this on amazon and myokem website for $55 which is $1.97 a serving since this is 28 servings. This product is a little expensive but it does work. I think this is worth a try if you are curious about it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is a great product bland I would recommend it for someone looking to try out new products. Everyone responds differently to these types of products but you never know until you give it a try.

Overall
Thanks to Basic Supps for sending it out!
  September 17, 2018

• Immunity Enhancement
  • Good General Health Support
  • Joint And Skin Support

This is a great way to get your daily turmeric for a cheap price.

I would like to thank basic supps for their participation on this website. I do not get turmeric in my body very often. Typically when I have turmeric it is because it is already in something I was taking. This is the first time I got a pure turmeric product.

One capsule contains
700 mg of organic turmeric
5 mg of black pepper extract(bioperine)

Turmeric can do the following: Potent antioxidant , Anti-inflmmatory, Immune system enhancmeent
Blood glucose...

This is a great way to get your daily turmeric for a cheap price.

One capsule contains
700 mg of organic turmeric
5 mg of black pepper extract(bioperine)

Blood glucose control, Boost testosterone, Skin health support, Reduced risk of cancer and heart disease, Joint support, help acne.

Black pepper extract was added in to enhance the absorption of this product because turmeric is not well absorbed by the body on it's own and needs something so your body can get more of it.

I would take 1 capsule twice a day with food. Typically it was one with breakfast and another with lunch everyday.

The first week I noticed my skin was starting to have get rid of some acne I had. The second week my joints felt a little smoother but not as smooth as a joint supplement would do. After my workouts I noticed I didnt feel the aches you would feel the next day after a good workout. I never got ill while on this. My body was not as stiff while taking this. I felt more flexible while on this.

This product is only available on basic supps for $15 which is $0.50 a day if you take 2 a day like I did or $0.25 a capsule. I think this is a great deal for this product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is a great product and would be great to add to your daily supplements. I would definitely recommend this to people looking for a turmeric product to purchase since it is really cheap and has great ingredients.

Overall
Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  September 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 7g Creatine Per Dose
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Awesome Recovery
  • Woah Those Pumps

This tastes great and will give you results you can expect from normal creatine.

I would like to thank redcon1 for letting me be able to try this product. Prior to this I didn't have creatine for over 5 months so it was great to be back on creatine again.

I like that they use a fully disclosed formula rather than a proprietary blend.

I like that they use a fully disclosed formula rather than a proprietary blend.

Creatine Monohydrate (5g): Monohydrate is the most universally accepted form of creatine, it's the most basic and to most people seems to yield the best results and has never been shown to have negative side effects. Playing a massive role in increasing protein synthesis, creatines biggest role is cell volumization within the muscle or in other words, increasing the amount of water volume which can play a massive role in muscle building and strength increases.

Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g): Studies showed Betaine Anhydrous playing a large role in strength increases in all subjects using 1.25g dosages, and it did that by not only increasing protein synthesis but also increasing the bodies natural ability to create creatine. These studies also showed all test subjects taking Betaine post-workout.

Creatine HCL (1g): Another widely used form of creatine, HCL is a widely much more absorbed form of creatine. With a proven faster absorption rate than any other form on the market, and dosed at a much lower amount.

Creatine MagnaPower (1g): It's creatine binded with magnesium. This binding with magnesium can actually allow for further ATP production within the muscle, being proven to allow for bigger muscular pumps & contractions than any other form of creatine. As a fun little bonus, Magnapower also increases carb metabolism, meaning that insanely needed post-workout meal has the potential to be absorbed better and actually put those carbs to good use.

Taurine (1g): Taurine, as we all know, is an amino acid mainly shown to increase cell volumization, which lends a huge hand to muscle recovery and an increase in nitrix oxide, aka, blood flow. Working hand in hand with creatine & glutamine to pull more water into the muscle, teaming it up with all of the creatine in Tango can increase muscle size and muscular pump.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate (1g): Acting as a pre-cursor to nitric oxide, this combination of amino acids increase blood flow to the muscles and can play a huge role in muscle pump and recovery.

I like that it has 5 grams of creatine monohydrate which is my favorite form of creatine. I did not like the results I got from hcl the last time I took it and I have never tried creatine magnapower. This formula looks well dosed and I was expecting to get great results based on the formula.

I got strawberry kiwi flavor and it was really great tasting. I tasted more strawberry than kiwi.

I had no mixing problems. Nothing went to the bottom.

I would take 1 scoop post workout on workout days or 1 scoop in the morning on rest days.

The first week I didn't feel anything except my recovery time was slightly faster. The second week I got some amazing pumps and endurance. The pumps were better than most hydromax products I've tried. The endurance was great but not similar to a preworkout. The third week I noticed my muscles looked more full. I had slight strength gains but nothing too significant. I was not getting any personal records but I was adding an extra 5 lbs on my sets. I did gain 8 lbs while on this which was mostly water weight. I did not get bloated while taking this but I also made sure I was drinking a gallon a day while taking this.

You can find this at bestpricenutrition.com for $25 which is a great deal. That is $0.83 a serving which is great because it's less than a dollar.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is one of the better creatines I've tried and it has an amazing ingredient list. I would recommend this to someone looking for a creatine but wants to try the different types because this one has 3 different creatines in it. I would consider getting this product again in the future since I enjoyed it so much. I might not have gotten as great results as what I got if I didn't take such a long creatine break and everyone responds differently to everything so make sure you do research before putting your money in and expecting a huge difference. I still think if you are interested in trying creatine then this would be a great one to try if you are interested in one.

Overall
    Overall
    5.9
    6.2
    Thanks to Basic Supps for sending it out!
      September 4, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Organic
    • No Artificial Flavoring
    • Daily Greens
    • Not 30 Servings Like It Says On Bottle
    • Soy
    • Proprietary Blend

This has a great profile but it does not have the amount of servings it claims on the bottle and has soy in it.

I think powdered greens are important to our diet because I think a lot of people dont get enough greens in their diet. Having these can help make your diet better. I personally eat fruit but when it comes to vegetables, I know i do not get enough if any, throughout the day.

It uses a bunch of proprietary blends.

Green health blend 5,800 mg
    Apple fruit powder, barley grass powder, alfalfa herb powder, wheat g...

It uses a bunch of proprietary blends.

Green health blend 5,800 mg
    Apple fruit powder, barley grass powder, alfalfa herb powder, wheat grass powder, wheat sprout powder, barley malt powder, rice bran powder, dulse powder, spinach leaf powder, soy lecithin powder.

Energy blend 1,410 mg
    Spirulina powder, beet root powder, bee polen powder, green tea leaf extract

Detox blend 420 mg
    Acerola berry powder, parsley leaf powder, licorice root powder, echinacea augustifolia, herb powder, astragalus root powder, milk thistle seed extract

Alkalinity blend 340 mg
    Chlorella powder, sumac root powder, ginko leaf extract, grape seed extract

Probiotic blend complex 150 mg
    Lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus bulgarians, bifido bifidum, bifidobacterium longum, streptococcus theophilus

Enzyme blend 125 mg
    Bromelain, papain, cellulose, lipase, proteins

Stevia leaf extract 100 mg

These ingredients seem great but look underdosed in my opinion. I don't like that they put soy in here but other than that it looks promising. They use no artificial flavors or colors which is good since a lot of companies put artificial sweeteners in their greens.

It doesn't say what the flavor is but it tastes like pineapple and stevia with a mixture of a bunch of greens. At first I didn't like it but the taste started to grow on with me.
    I would do a few shakes but it would settle to the bottom in a couple minutes so if you dont chug it right away you will have to shake as you drink.
    I would do 1 scoop in 8 ounces of water in the morning right after waking up.

Normally greens give me an energy boost and put me in a better mood but I did not with this one. I did notice that I was going to the bathroom more but it wasn't a bad experience. It was a better bathroom experience than I've had with other products. I didn't feel healthier but I have to assume so since I was getting more greens in me. I did not get sick while on this but I also was not around anything that would make me sick.

I was only able to find this on the basic supps website for $40 which is $1.33 if they ever have 30 servings. Mine had less but it could be a manufacturing issue with mine specifically but I dont know. I think that is too much considering I can find others for $30 and actually have 30 servings and I can feel those.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I would recommend it if they increase the dosage on the ingredients, get rid of the soy and actually have 30 servings. This is not too bad of a product but could just do some adjustments to make it better.

August 31, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Libido
    • Fat Loss
    • Improved Vascularity
    • Leaning Effect
    • Dry Joints

You will look leaner and dryer but it will dry your joints.

Thank you vmi for letting me try this product. They have made mostly good products from what I've tried. I dont seen to have high estrogen or low testosterone from how I feel when not on these type of products but I have not gotten them check yet. I try to mostly eat clean and lift 5 days a week and do cardio on those days.

Vitamin E 30IU
    Calcium D-Glucarate 350mg
    Diindolylmethane (DIM) 150mg
    Indole-3-Carbinol 150mg
    5,7 Dihydroxyflavone (as Chrysin) 150mg
    Pana...

You will look leaner and dryer but it will dry your joints.

Vitamin E 30IU
    Calcium D-Glucarate 350mg
    Diindolylmethane (DIM) 150mg
    Indole-3-Carbinol 150mg
    5,7 Dihydroxyflavone (as Chrysin) 150mg
    Panax Notoginseng & Astragalus (as Astragin) 15 mg

Calcium-D-Glucarate helps the body get rid of excess estrogen by inhibiting beta-glucaronidase not allowing it to be reabsorbed into the body.

Indole-3-Carbinol is a powerful anti-estrogen compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli. I3C is regularly used to balance hormone levels, support optimal liver and intestine function, and enhance immune system functioning.

Diindolylmethane is the active component of I3C that optimizes hormone levels and puts a stop to estrogen proliferation.

Chrysin a bioflavonoid found in significant amounts of bee pollen and honey. Chrysin is a well known natural testosterone booster, which encourages greater testosterone production and inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

Astragin is added to help absorb more of this.

These ingredients seem really good based on what I read about them. I also like that the ingredients are fully disclosed.

No taste or mixability.
    I would take 2 capsules in the morning before eating.

I felt nothing the first week but the second week my libido increased. It was not a major increase but it was noticeable. On the third week I started to look dryer and felt dryer. My joints started to ache so I bought some fish oil to make them feel better. It had my veins show a little more but it was not a huge difference in how they popped out. I did not lose weight but I did look leaner. It was not too noticeable but some people asked if I was trying to lose weight. I felt more aggressive in the gym but not outside of that. I fel more motivated to go to my max while using this. I was expecting to get some acne while using this but I did not get any. Normally these type of products will put acne on my face but this product did not.

You can find this for $36 at vmisports.com which is $1.20 a serving or $0.60 a capsule. I think this is a great deal considering these type of products are normally above $50 and some dont work as good as this one did for me.

Side Effects

Dry joints

Conclusion

I think this is one of the better estrogen blockers out there and is cheaper than most of them. This could cause dry joints so you should probably stack it with fish oil so you don't get that issue.

August 21, 2018

• Good Digestion
    • Natural Protein
    • Electrolytes
    • Digestive Enzymes
    • Incredibly Foamy

This does not taste that good but has extras and digests well.

I would like to thank vmi for sending this to the troopers. I think protein is important to have but sometimes it can be good to lay off artificial sweeteners for a little bit so making this product seemed like a great choice.

Each scoop contains

Potassium 166 mg
    Carbs <1g
    Sugar 0g
    Protein 23g

This does not taste that good but has extras and digests well.

Each scoop contains

Potassium 166 mg
    Carbs <1g
    Sugar 0g
    Protein 23g

Whey isolate is supposed to be digested faster than concentrate and casein protein. It is better digested for those who have lactose intolerance also.
    The protein is cold processed and contains traac minerals and electrolytes for hydration and recovery. It is free of artificial flavors and sweeteners and use stevia and natural flavors instead.
    The ingredients seem great but they reduced the protein content from what was in the old protein. I like that they added electrolytes and minerals. This seems like a great formula overall.

I got the vanilla cake batter flavor and it might seem like a bad flavor if you've never had a natural protein but if you've had natural proteins before you should know to not expect too much from them. This is better than other natural proteins I've tried. It has no vanilla taste but has a smell to it. I honestly would think this is unflavored protein if I got this without looking at the label. When I put this in smoothies it would not effect the taste at all so that is what I did so I could enjoy the product.

I had no problems mixing it but it was really foamy. No matter how much water was added or taken it would always foam my cup.

I would have one scoop mixed in my morning smoothies every day and another post workout with milk.

It is hard to rate effectiveness of protein normally but I did notice a few things with this protein that I didnt with other proteins. I felt more hydrated than normal after using this. I would not be tired after working out and was able to continue on with my day and not rest from being tired from my workout. I think the electrolytes and minerals helped with this. I did not have and digestion issues with this product.

You can find this for $50 at vmisports.com which is $2 for a scoop. I think that is kind of expensive for a protein powder. For a natural protein I think $1.50 or less a serving is a good price. I would wait to get this on discount if I were to purchase this product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a great protein powder but could use a price drop for me to buy it. I would definitely recommend to someone looking for a natural protein isolate powder since most I could find were concentrate.

Overall
    Overall
    7.1
    6.4
    Thanks to Black Lion Research for sending it out!
      August 15, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • More Alert
    • Short Term Effects

This product will help you focus but wears off fast.

I have never tried a product from black lion research but was always interested in the brand. When I saw they were offering a nootropic I thought it would be a great product. I can sometimes have problems with focusing but not too often.

Proprietary Blend: 1000 mg
    Brain Factor 7, Centella Asiatica extract, Salidroside 10%, Caffeine, Tyrosol.

This product will help you focus but wears off fast.

Proprietary Blend: 1000 mg
    Brain Factor 7, Centella Asiatica extract, Salidroside 10%, Caffeine, Tyrosol.

Brain Factor 7: Known as purified silk fibroin Brain Factor-7, this protein has been shown to help enhance memory, attention, and mathematical ability in normal persons while acting as a neuroprotectant helping to increase cerebral circulation, improve attention and cognitive flexibility.

Centella Asiatica Extract: A medicinal herb widely used in parts of Asia this ingredient has been shown to help improve cognition, reduce oxidative stress in the brain and defend against glutamate. It additionally helps to balance acetylcholine levels and boost both dopamine and serotonin levels.

Salidroside: Helps to balance neurotransmitter levels in the body.

Caffeine: Helps to boost energy and focus as well as caffeine helps to boost the effectiveness of other nootropics.

Tyrosol: Essentially a stronger version of Salidroside, Tyrosol helps to stimulate dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin in the central nervous system.

These ingredients seem promising. I do not have any experience with these ingredients other than caffeine. Based off what I read about them I had high hopes for this product and thought this would be one of the better nootropics I've tried. I think if they added noopept it could've been better.

Capsules so no taste or mixability.
    I would take 1 capsule in the morning and another after I got back from the gym or after lunch on days I didnt workout.

I was expecting a lot from this product at first. When I first took it I did not feel anything until an hour later when I was heading to the gym. I was more focused on my workouts and got a slight energy boost from the caffeine but not energy like it was a preworkout or energy drink. I would look at something and be focused on what I was looking at and not on anything else. My gym partner would sometimes tell me it's my turn because I would be too focused on something like my phone. During the workout I would be really focused on my set. When I got home I would take the second capsule and that would usually kick in faster than the first. In 30 minutes I would be super focused on tv or a video game. My skills at the games would not be too much better but my friends noticed I was doing slightly better and asked if I was practicing. I was more alert and had faster reaction times in the games I played. The effects would wear off after 3 - 4 hours and I would go back to usual with everything. I was angry at everything on the second day but other than that nothing bad happened from this. I'm almost positive the anger was from this and nothing else because I had the same diet, taking the same supplements, and nothing bad happened in my life.

You can find this for $36 at strongsupplements.com. That is $1.20 a day for this or $0.60 a capsule. I think that is a fair price considering how good this worked but I would wait for a discount. I personally would not pay more than $30 or $25 for this.

Side Effects

Anger on second day

Conclusion

I think this is a great product for those looking for a new nootropic to buy. It is definitely one of the better ones I've tried but not the best. I would recommend this to someone looking for something new or who does not want to pay more than $40 for a nootropic.

Overall
    Overall
    5.8
    6.9
    4.8
    Thanks to Roar Ambition for sending it out!
      August 8, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Focus
    • Naturally Sweetened
    • Increased Stamina
    • Great Pumps
    • Clumped Like Cement
    • Felt More Like A Pump Product Than A True Pre

This product gives you a pump and barely gives an energy boost

I have never heard of roar nutrition before it became available to the troopers. I am a stim junkie and always look for the strongest preworkouts but sometimes I take lower stim products to let my body heal itself. I figured this would be a great product to try so I can take a break from high stim preworkouts.

L-Citrilline Di Malate 6000mg - This is a pump ingredient)
    Creating Monohydrate 1000mg (can help increase mass
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 500MG - This can h...

This product gives you a pump and barely gives an energy boost

L-Citrilline Di Malate 6000mg - This is a pump ingredient)
    Creating Monohydrate 1000mg (can help increase mass
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 500MG - This can help you reduce muscle damage and fatigue
    Red Beet Root Extract 300MG - Nitric Oxide Booster and performance enhancer. Is sometimes used in pump products
    Coconut Water Powder 300MG - help with hydration
    L-Theanine 200MG - Will help with your focus during your workout
    Caffeine Anhydrous 150MG - great for an energy boost
    Rhodiola Rosea 100MG - Has been used to against fatigue, depression, and boosting cognitive function

I like how they use a full disclosure blend for this product. They use everything at the right dosage for me but these ingredients look like it will mainly be for pumps. I'm glad it doesn't have beta alanine in it since it's in almost every preworkout and I dont notice anything on performance with it. It just gives me tingles so not seeing it for once made me happy. It has no artificial sweeteners in it which might seem good but after tasting it I see why everyone uses artificial sweeteners in preworkouts.

It only comes in fruit blast. The taste is disgusting at first but when I got used to it I didnt mind it. I had no problem drinking it after my third time trying it. It has a weird sour flavor that is hard to describe for me.

I had no mixability problems. Just a few shakes and I was done. The powder clumps in the container really bad and I had to get a metal spoon to unclump the stuff. I had to do that everytime I took this product.

I would take two scoops which is one serving 30 minutes before my workout.

The main thing I noticed off of this product was the pumps. It's not big pumps but it's the main thing I noticed. It left my muscles feeling full and hard but not too much. I got very little energy. It was enough where if I was tired I would be motivated to push myself. It did help me get an extra rep in on my workouts. I didnt set any records while using this. While doing cardio it didn't really help much. I was doing the same amount for the same time while on this. I did take shorter breaks while running though but other than that I have nothing to say for cardio. I felt more focused on my workouts. I was not distracted too much about what was going on outside of what I was doing in the gym.
    Overall I was able to get an extra rep in but no more than 1 or 2. I was not able to go heavier on the weights. I did enjoy this product but not too much.

The only place that sells this is the roar nutrition website and it cost $45 for 20 servings which is $2.25 a serving. That I way too much money for a product like this. If it worked really good I would consider this price but for me I would not buy it unless it was on discount.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is more a good pump product than a preworkout. I feel like this is a pump product that gave a slight energy boost. I would recommend this to someone with extra money to spend and looking for a pump product but also needs a little extra energy for their workout. It's not a bad product but just cost too much for me to buy it again.

July 31, 2018

• Increased Metabolism
    • Makes A Good Sweat
    • Increased Focus
    • Open Label
    • Raise Body Heat
    • Fat Reduction

This product will make you sweat in the gym and keep you feeling good throughout the day.

This is the first liquid carnitine product I've tried. I've enjoyed the ones that come in capsules in the past and when I saw this I figured I'd try it to see which gave me better results.

I like that they use a fully disclosed label

Green Tea Leaf Extract 50mg
      Gamma Butyrobetaine ethyl ester Chloride 25mg
      Grains Of Paradise extract 15mg
      BioPerine 2.5mg
      All of these ingredients are supposed to help with the metabolism and bioperine helps with absorbing all of these ingredients. The grains of paradise and gbb help with the thermogenic feeling.

At first I thought this was underdosed and would not work that well. When I tried it I saw that these ingredients were working. Green tea leaf extract Is supposed to increase carnitine production in the body.

I received the gummy bear flavor. It tasted great. It tastes like liquid gummy bears with spice to it. I looked forward to drinking this everytime.

No mixability since this is already a liquid.

I would use 18 ml every morning after I wake up.

When I first took this I immediately noticed the thermogenic feel going throughout my body. It was a nice feel and not one that would make you burn badly. I got increased energy shortly after. When I went to the gym I noticed I was sweating faster than normal. I was not getting increased reps or doing heavier weights but this is also not a preworkout. When I did cardio I was able to go longer and sweat more. I also had more focus on everything I did whether it was in the gym or playing video games. I was not trying to lose fat while taking this but I noticed I looked leaner when I was finished with this product. My weight did not change much from this product. I thought this worked a lot better than the capsule carnitine i took previously which did not give me for us or make me sweat.

You can find this for $25 at vmisports.com which is $0.81 a serving. I would pay that price for this product considering how great It worked for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a carnitine product or trying to lose weight. If you are looking for something to make you sweat and make you feel good throughout the day and do better on cardio I would recommend this product.

Overall
      Overall
      6.2
      4.9
      Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
        July 29, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Easy On The Stomach
      • Sweetened With Stevia
      • Gluten Free
      • Organic Whey
      • Limited Availability
      • Fix Label Claims
      • Sketchy Label
      • Pricey

This is a decent protein but the label claims are confusing.

I would like to thank tbn labs for sending this protein out to me. I claimed this product because it had nothing artificial in it and I think taking a break from artificial colors and sweeteners for a little bit every once in a while is a good idea.

This is a decent protein but the label claims are confusing.

The label says cage free on it but cows should be free range and not say cage free on the label. It also does not say what protein they use. It does not say concentrate or isolate or if this is a blend. It says nothing about the method they used to process this like cold filtered or ion exchange. It says it is sweetened with stevia and has no artificial flavors. It claims to be GMO free and organic.

1 scoop 30 total grams
      24g protein
      1.7g fat
      2.1g Carbs.

I like that it is organic and sweetened with stevia but the label is confusing. They do not mention it is made in an FDA certified facility but make all these big claims. I'm sure they would mention that if they make all these claims on the bottle.

The flavor I received was exotic cinnamon. It tastes like cinnamon sticks. The ones without the sugar. It didnt have the spice taste like cinnamon sticks. I did not really enjoy the taste. I had to chug it down so I could drink this.

I had not problems mixing this. Not foam or clumping. Just a few shakes and I was done.

I would take 3 scoops a day. One in my morning smoothie, one post workout with milk, and another before going to bed with water.

It is hard to say how effective a protein is but I will base it on what I think is important to say for this part. I did not have digestive issues on this. It did satisfy my needs when I was hungry and did not get hungry at night.

You can find this for $67 on tbn website. That would be $1.49 a scoop. Since this is organic I would not mind paying that price if it taste better and had a better label.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this seems like a good protein at first but when looking at the label you might not want to purchase this. I would not really recommend this product to anyone until they fix the label and say what protein this is.