Muscleman100

Votes Cast

Answers

Reputation

*Rookie League

Comments

*Rookie League

Try Requests

Forum Posts

*Rookie League

*Rookie League = only among other members in their first year on SR. Muscleman100 will be eligible for rookie league trophies for another 72 days.

Reviews by Muscleman100

Overall
Overall
6.3
6.2
6.4
Thanks to Thin Fit Line for sending it out!
  October 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient Packs
  • Complex Profile
  • Decent Value
  • Regularity Improvement
  • Limited Retailers
  • Low Dose On Most Things

This has a great variety of ingredients that could have more dosage.

I would like to thank thin fit line for letting me try this. I am currently off and on multivitamins. It's not an everyday staple although I do think it is important. I try to not go longer than 2 months without a multivitamin.

The ingredient list is too long for me to list but I'm gonna say my opinion on some of them. The full list of ingredients is in the picture below if you're interested.

1 serving includes 50mcg (63% RDA) of Vitamin K-2, 400mcg o...

This has a great variety of ingredients that could have more dosage.

1 serving includes 50mcg (63% RDA) of Vitamin K-2, 400mcg of Iodine (267% RDA), 120 mg of Bacopa Monnieri, 250 mg of Cordyceps, 10mcg of Huperzine-A, 200 mg of Ashwagandha Root, 75 mg of an enzyme complex and some other ingredients. They also have a fruit and veggie prop blend at 105 mg.

The vitamin d3 is at 133iu. I think that is way too small of an amount and should be at least 1000 iu because the body needs at least 400 iu. Vitamin c is 332 mg. Research has shown you can have up to 2000mg but it needs to be at 1000mg to be at a healthy level. The fruit and veggie blend being at 105 mg is no doubt underdosed.

This is a multivitamin so it's more than likely gonna have some underdosed ingredients but I think this is way too underdosed even for a multivitamin.i like that they added vitamin k in since a lot of multivitamins dont seem to have it.

These are capsules so no taste or mixability.

I would take one packet in the morning with breakfast. One packet has 5 capsules.

Multivatimins can be hard to say how effective it is so I will just say what I noticed changed while on this. While on this I noticed my digestive system was working better. When u had certain foods I wouldnt feel like i had to run to the bathroom. I never fell ill while on this but I hardly get sick. My energy felt the same as it normally would. My mood barely improved. I would still be mad at certain things but it would not be as bad. I think if this had a higher dosage then I would have better energy and the mood would have been a lot better.

You can find this on Amazon for $28.95 which is $0.95 a serving. I think that is a great price and I would consider it if it had a higher dosage on the ingredients.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this could have some improvements. I would not recommend over something like trumulti from pescience. The profile is great but the dosage of the ingredients is the only reason why I would not buy it.

6.4
Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
  October 26, 2018

• Pretty Good Flavor
  • Good Recovery

One 9f the best tasting proteins that comes at a slightly high price per serving ratio.

I would like to thank steel fit for giving me the opportunity to try this product. I dont really have a main protein I stick to because I'm always trying different brands and flavors.

1 serving:

150 Calories
2g Fat
5g Carbs
27g Protein

The protein is a whey concentrate which is slower digesting compared to isolate. It has more calories and carbs typically and is thicker. They use wpc 80 which is the highest quality whey concentrate you can get.

The following is copy and pasted from the steel fit website about the amino acids.

Alanine (NAA): Not to be confused with the beta alanine, alanine is a nonessential amino acid that plays a critical role in glucose production and blood sugar regulation. Alanine also supports optimal functioning of the immune system as well as kidney stone prevention.*

Arginine (CAA): The most well-known function of arginine is to serve as the substrate for the production of nitric oxide, a powerful vasodilator that enhances blood flow and pumps during training and supports cardiovascular function. Arginine also plays a role in the healthy functioning of the pituitary gland and works with two other amino acids in L-Ornithine and phenylalanine.

Aspartic Acid (NAA): Aspartic acid serves a key role in the Krebs Cycle (TCA cycle) that provides energy to the body through its production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate). This nonessential amino acid is also needed for the production of immunoglobulins, antibodies, and DNA. In case you weren't aware, immunoglobulins and antibodies are responsible for recognizing, binding, and eventually destroying harmful viruses and bacteria that invade the body.*

Cystine (CAA): Synthesized in the liver from the essential amino acid methionine, cysteine fulfills several important functions in the body. First and foremost, cysteine is needed for the production of glutathione, one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body. This amino acid also helps slow down the aging process, and some research indicates it may be helpful in preventing dementia and multiple sclerosis.*

Glutamic Acid (CAA): Glutamic acid belongs to the same family of amino acids as L-Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid in the body. Glutamic acid plays a key role in immune function and digestion as well as serving as an important excitatory neurotransmitter in the brain.*

Glycine (NAA): Glycine is the smallest and simplest of the 20+ amino acids found in the human body and the second most abundant found in human proteins and enzymes. Formed in the liver from serine and threonine, glycine plays an important role in the central nervous system and the digestive system and is needed for the production of many important acids including nucleic acid, bile acids, and creatine phosphate.*

Histidine (CAA): Histidine is an aromatic amino acid used to synthesize proteins and affects numerous metabolic reactions in the body. It also regulates the pH value of the blood and helps form the myelin sheath, a protective coating that surrounds all nerve cells and protects them from damage.*

Isoleucine (EAA): The "weaker" and younger brother of leucine, Isoleucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis in the body, though not quite as powerfully as leucine does. However, where isoleucine does stand out is its role in enhancing glucose uptake by skeletal muscle as well as glucose utilization during intense exercise.*

Leucine (EAA): The "king" of amino acids, leucine is most well known for being the most powerful stimulator of the mTOR pathway in the body, which drives muscle protein synthesis.

Lysine (EAA): Lysine is needed for the production of antibodies, and has been found to be beneficial for protecting against the herpes virus. Additionally, lysine is also needed for the production of carnitine - a substance that helps the body use fat for energy. This essential amino acid also aids calcium absorption and is needed for protein synthesis.*

Methionine (EAA): Methionine is vital to the production of L-Cysteine, an incredibly potent antioxidant that combats oxidative stress induced by intense training. This essential amino acid also aids the liver with the digestion of fats and serves as a "building block" for the production of carnitine, adrenaline, choline, and melatonin.*

Phenylalanine (EAA): A precursor to tyrosine, phenylalanine is important in the synthesis of the important neurotransmitters. Due to this amino acid's role in neurotransmission, phenylalanine has been investigated as a possible treatment for depression and several other illnesses including multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and ADD.*

Proline (CAA): Manufactured in the liver from ornithine, glutamine, and glutamate, proline is a secondary amino acid that is one of the primary amino acids used to generate collagen, the fundamental protein of skin, bones, ligaments, and tendons. This amino acid also fortifies the artery walls and protects the endothelium layer, highlighting its importance in maintaining cardiovascular health.*

Serine (NAA): Formed from glycine, serine plays a central role in the proper functioning of the central nervous system and production of antibodies. It is also required for the production of phospholipids used in cell production. To top it off, this amino acid also serves a role in the function of DNA and RNA, fat metabolism, and muscle formation.*

Threonine (EAA): A precursor to glycine and serine, threonine is essential for protein synthesis, and it also supports proper functioning of the central nervous, immune, digestive, and skeletal muscle systems of the body. Threonine is needed to produce antibodies, which bolster the immune system, and the mucus gel layer that covers the digestive tract.*

Tryptophan (EAA): Tryptophan plays a critical crucial role in lifting mood, as the uses this amino acid to generate serotonin, one of the "happy hormones". Another important function of this essential amino acid is that it supports the synthesis of niacin, an essential B vitamin involved in energy production.

Tyrosine (CAA): Tyrosine is an incredibly important amino acid affecting mood, motivation, and reward. Moreover, tyrosine also plays a role in regulating pain sensitivity, stress, and appetite.*

Valine (EAA): The final component of the trio of BCAAs, valine is the least studied of the lot. As one of the BCAAs, valine helps drive muscle protein synthesis and is essential for glycogen synthesis in muscle tissue as well as energy conversion. On top of that, valine also has a supporting role in the proper cognitive function and immune system function.*

I think this is a really great profile. I like that they added in more protein than other ones I have tried. Normally protein is 25 or less but this one has 27. I personally prefer whey concentrate over isolate because I think it tastes better and I like my protein a little thick.

I got the vanilla milkshake and it was one of the best vanilla I've had. It tasted exactly like a vanilla milkshake to me.

The mixability was great. Just a few shakes and I was done. No clumping or settling to the bottom

I would take 2 scoops post workout or sometimes 1 scoop in the morning and another post workout with 8 ounces of milk.

I think it is hard to say how effective a protein is so I will just say things that I have noticed and think is important. I did not have any digestive problems at all. It didn't make me go to the bathroom or feel bloated. It did feel me up like a mini snack. If I took it a between meals I wasnt hungry and could go on with my day without thinking of food. I personally did not get any gains on this and my doms remained the same.

The only place I could find this is at the steelfit website for $39.95 which is $1.50 a serving. I normally buy proteins for less than a dollar a serving so that is kind of a high price for me. I would probably buy it if it was cheaper.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I would recommend this to someone looking for a great tasting whey protein concentrate and has a little extra money to spend. Everything about this protein is great except the price.

Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  October 22, 2018

• Fat Reduction
  • Slight Leaning Effect
  • Enhanced Focus
  • 3 Carnitine Forms

I did not lose any weight but this made me look leaner and feel more focused.

I would like to thank vmi for letting me be able to try this product. I lift 5 days a week and do cardio at least 4 times a week. I was not in a caloric deficit while on this and was eating my usual daily calories which is 2500.

L-Carnitine 1.5 g
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 750 mg
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 750 mg

l-Carnitine - 1.5g: studies have shown it is effective between 500mg's and 2000mg's. This can be linked to fat loss in some people.

Acetyl ...

I did not lose any weight but this made me look leaner and feel more focused.

L-Carnitine 1.5 g
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 750 mg
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 750 mg

Acetyl L-Carnitine - 750mg: studies show this is effective between 630mg's and 2500mg's. This form is generally used for cognitive enhancement.

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - 750mg: studies show this is effective between 1g and 4g's. So they need 250mg more. This version is used more for sports performance, so I would like to see it bumped up to at least the 1g mark.
    These ingredients seem to be good based off my research. The only thing I would change in the formula would be to add more l-Carnitine l-tartrate.

I received the rainbow candy flavor which is supposed to be skittles. It tasted like chemical skittles. I thought it was good but they could've done a better job on the taste.

This is already a liquid so no mixability

I would take a tablespoon in the morning after waking up.

When I took this I almost immediately felt more focused. It would last the whole day but it wasnt a stimulant type of focus. It was more on the lighter side. A couple minutes later I would get energy. The energy would last 5 or 6 hours. In the gym I was not resting as long between sets and I was doing cardio 5 minutes longer. I started sweating faster on this. I wasnt dripping sweat and it remained the same as if I wasnt taking this but it would start earlier than normal. By the end of the bottle my weight remained the same but I looked leaner. I was able to see my abs a little more. Nobody really said anything about me looking leaner so I might have been the only one to notice.

You can find this for $19.95 on a1supplements.com which is $0.64 a serving. I think that is a great price since it is less than $1 a serving. I would definitely consider buying this for that price next time I'm looking for some carnitine.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I really enjoyed this product and would definitely recommend this to someone who is cutting or just wants to have some carnitine. I think having two bottles would have made me more lean than one bottle. If you are cutting this should help shed off some fat and make it easier to lose weight.

Overall
    Overall
    6.2
    5.3
    Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
      October 21, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Prop Blends
    • Felt Healthy While On
    • Liver Protection
    • Needs A Few Extras
    • Core Ingredients Under Dosed

This is better off used as a liver support and not for your all organs or as a pro hormone cycle

I would like to thank vmi for giving me the opportunity to try this product. I was not using any pro hormones while on this. It my first organ support that I took and i wanted to see what to expect from these type of products.

Milk Thistle Extract 225mg- Studies suggest that this ingredient exerts the following properties: antioxidant activity, toxin blockade at the membrane level, enhanced protein synthesis, antifibriotic activity, and possible anti-inflammatory or immunomodulating effects on the liver.

NAC 200mg- (N-acetyl-cysteine) NAC is a precursor to the amino acid cysteine,this also acts as a general antioxidant, cleaning the liver of any toxins.

Kudzu Root Extract 200mg- Has been used in Chinese Medicine to treat alcohol intoxication for centuries, preventing the liver from synthesizing the alcohol.

Turmeric Extract 100mg- Turmeric extracts can scavenge free radicals, increase antioxidant enzymes, and inhibit lipid peroxidation.

Artichoke Leaf Extract 100mg- Supports healthy liver function and bile production.

Milk Thistle Extract 75mg- Supports healthy liver function and bile production.

I think it needs twice of what it has or maybe more. Most of these ingredients are for the liver but it has a few for other parts of the body. They could add more ingredients for your organs for people on cycle.

These are capsule so no taste or mixability.

I would take two capsules in the morning with my breakfast.

Since I wasnt running a pro hormone cycle its gonna be a little harder to say how effective this was. I did feel healthy overall while on this and did not get any acne while taking an estrogen blocker like I usually do. I was feeling healthy prior to this though so I'm not sure if this really helped much with that. This was good for a maintenance product for my organs. It would be hard to see how good the effectiveness was since I did not get myself tested at a lab to see.

You can find this at allstarhealth.com for $16 which is $0.27 each capsule or $0.54 each serving. The price is great and I would try it again for that price it it had a higher dosage it these ingredients.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Although I normally do think vmi has great products i would not recommend this to people looking for a great cycle support. If your on a budget and need something for cheap and are not on a cycle I would recommend this to you. If you are on cycle or looking for something with recommended dosage then I would not recommend this.

6.3
    Thanks to Hangover Secret for sending it out!
      October 12, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Helps Hangovers
    • Hydration
    • Mental Clarity
    • 6 Servings

It will help with your hangovers but wont prevent then completely

I don't always drink but when I do it might be once a month for a party. I'm not a heavy drinker when I do drink alcohol. One glass of wine will get me drunk. I saw this product when I was planning to go to a party the next week so I decided to grab it. During my run of this I was only drinking one day. The other days I was just using it just to see how it makes me feel.

It will help with your hangovers but wont prevent then completely

It contains a prop blend of 870 mg of the ingredients I copied from the hangover secrets website below.

Milk Thistle
    When the body metabolizes alcohol, it releases toxins which you can feel even hours after you've sobered up. This ancient herb helps protect the liver from these toxins while supporting its healthy function.

N-Acetylcysteine
    This bodyguard is able to boost your liver's storage of glutathione (a.k.a. toxin eraser). In fact, even though it's natural, it's so strong that doctors regularly uses NAC to aid the liver in removing toxic substances quickly.

Thiamine (B1)
    Contributing to the foggy feeling after social gatherings is depletion of B vitamins which are lost and used in liver metabolism. Thiamine is one of our favorites to refuel your body and make sure a great night doesn't ruin a productive morning.

Pyridoxine (B6)
    This vitamin is regularly used to ease stomach problems in patients. B6 also supports immune function which is part of the reason why we included a high dose within our secret formula.

Electrolytes
    Our scientifically calibrated blend of electrolytes was created with the drinker in mind. Feelings of fuzziness in your brain and weak muscles can be associated with low Potassium, while stiff muscles, anxiety and general dehydration can be connected with an imbalance of magnesium and sodium.

Antioxidant Superblend
    Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ascorbic Acid and Vitamin E are strong shields for our body against the damage done from alcohol. It helps retain the youthful looks of living like a nun, even if reality is a little different.

These ingredients seem promising but I just dont like that they use a prop blend. I like to know how much of everything I am getting but overall this seems like a great profile.

The flavor they have is not named so I'm gonna assume it unflavored. The taste is awful if you mix it with water. It almost tastes like vomit. It hides the taste when mixed with wine though.
    I had no problems mixing it. Just a couple stirs and it was done. Nothing would settle ti the bottom.
    I would take 1 packet with water on most days but one day I mixed it with wine.

The first thing I would like to say is do not use this as an excuse to keep drinking alcohol. I think this stuff did a good job working for me. I wasn't acting bad at all when I was drinking but I felt slightly lightheaded. I normally will do something bad and feel lightheaded when I drink so I think it did a good job here. I felt a little more hydrated from this which might be from the electrolytes in here. When I woke up the next morning I felt almost normal. I felt slightly groggy but nothing else. On days I was not drinking I felt like I could think better. I was able to respond to things faster than normal to almost anything. I didn't feel too much else outside of what I said.

The only place I can find this is amazon for $20 which is too much for me. That is $3.32 a serving. I would consider if I happened to have extra money around and was going to go out drinking.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is a good product and would recommend it to people with extra money that drink alcohol and get hangovers. I dont see much use outside of drinking alcohol for this product.

October 2, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Resets Adrenal Glands
    • Focus
    • Reduces Stress
    • Better Sleep
    • Could Be Cheaper

Taking a break from stimulants while on this will make them hit you a lot harder than before.

I am a stim heavy person. Almost all my workouts I take stimulants and sometimes I will go a week off of them to give my body a break. I realized I needed to do something about my stimulant issue when I started to feel really weak without them and was stressed out more than usual from nothing. I would also have trouble sleeping. After doing some research I found out I needed a stim break and some adrenal care. I figured this would be the best one to try. While on this I took a three week break from all stimulants. On the last week on this I started to take preworkouts again.

Zinc (30mg): One of the 24 micronutrients needed for survival, zinc benefits everything from testosterone to immune function.

Inositol Hexanicotinate (750mg): Inositol hexanicotinate (INH), often marketed as "no flush" niacin, allows you to derive the substantial metabolic benefits of niacin (vit. B3) without the uncomfortable flushing sensation that often accompanies supplemental niacin.

DMAE (750mg): DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) can readily cross the blood brain barrier where it then acts as both a protective compound and helps the body synthesize its primary neurotransmitter, acetylcholine. DMAE supplementation has shown a variety of therapeutic benefits for cognitive disorders like attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and memory lapses.

Bovine Adrenal Gland Extract (500mg): Glandular extracts come from the hormone-producing glands of animals and are beneficial for individuals not getting adequate daily nutrients-particularly those that support the adrenal and thyroid glands. Glandular extracts often have a tonic effect on the body by correcting deficiencies of limiting adrenal nutrients required for the synthesis of protective or energetic hormones.

Magnesium Glycinate (300mg): Magnesium is the second most prevalent electrolyte in the human body, an essential dietary mineral, and (perhaps most importantly) the most commonly deficient mineral in the standard American diet. In the context of the adrenals, magnesium helps the body, from its muscles down to its literal cells, relax. Relaxed cells are able to then achieve a high-energy state associated with rest and repair. Overstimulated cells are calcium dominant, and the magnesium displaces the calcium. In states of adrenal fatigue, cells are chronically overstimulated and thus exhausted. Magnesium counteracts this overexcited state. This particular form of magnesium, glycinate, is readily absorbed from the intestine and less likely to produce gastrointestinal side-effects like diarrhea and bloating.

Glycyrrhetinic Acid (Licorice Extract) (200mg): Glycyrrhetinic Acid inhibits both 11-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzymes (Type 1 and Type 2, the enzymes that control cortisol levels), with slightly more effect on the Type I (Anti-cortisol) than Type II (Pro-cortisol). Therefore, the net effect is a reduction in serum cortisol (a stress hormone that is chronically elevated in those with adrenal fatigue). The decrease in cortisol increase has been noted to be 39-50% after 3-500mg glycyrrhetinic acid (the active ingredient in Adrenal Care)-which is substantial. In other words, the glycyrrhetinic acid in Adrenal Care can potentially cut your stress levels (as measured by cortisol) in half.

Korean Ginseng (1% eleutherosides) (100mg): An herb used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for thousands of years, eleutherococcus reduces lethargy and fatigue, improves stamina and endurance, and boosts resilience to environmental stressors.

Huperzine A (Huperzia Serrata) (moss) (300mcg): Huperzine A's most recognized and desired action is inhibiting the acetylcholinesterase enzyme. This effect, coupled with co-ingestion of a choline donor like the DMAE in Adrenal Care, prolongs and magnifies the benefits. In addition to positive effects on mood and muscle contraction, huperzine A can even improve learning.

These ingredients seem really great. I have experience with bovine in the past and thought it worked really great so with these extra ingredients I think it will work a lot better.

These are pills so no taste or mixability.
    I would take 2 capsules twice a day. Two in the morning and two at night an hour before going to bed.

The first day I took this I noticed I was finally able to enjoy my sleep. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night and didnt have any trouble at all with sleeping. Over the next few days I was becoming less and less stressed and not tired. I still was a little tired but not as bad as before I was on this. The second week the dark circles under my eyes were starting to finally go away. My stress completely went away and I was no longer tired. I was also more focused without taking any nootropics. Things stood the same on the third week. No stress, sleep was great and I was not tired. On the fourth week I added in a preworkout to see how it would feel. It felt like it was my first time ever having a stimulant. I was super energetic and was doing cardio for almost an hour. I still had energy when I left the gym.

I paid $41.95 on strongsupplements.com which is $1.40 a day or $0.70 if you take one serving a day. I think it could be cheaper but is still a great price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this product worked really well and I would definitely recommend it to someone with adrenal issues. This exceeded my expectations and got rid of my dark circles which I was not expecting.

Overall
    Overall
    5.6
    4.6
    Thanks to Nutrition By Don for sending it out!
      October 1, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed Label
    • No Artificial Dyes
    • Tastes Good
    • Under-dosed
    • Not 30 Servings

An expensive product with a lot of claims that it does not meet.

I would like to thank nutrition by don for letting me be able to try this product. It seemed to be a unique bcaa product so I figured I'd try it to see if it met those claims. When I got the bottle the powder was less than half way to the top.

BCAA blend - 1.5 g (no ratio)
    Citulline Malate 2:1 - 1 g
    Glutamine - 750 mg
    Carnitine - 375 mg
    Pine bark extract - 125 mg
    Agmatine Sulfate - 560 mg
    Curcumenoids(turmeric root extract) - 475 mg
    Fenugreek - 500 mg
    L-c...

An expensive product with a lot of claims that it does not meet.

BCAA blend - 1.5 g (no ratio)
    Citulline Malate 2:1 - 1 g
    Alpha - GPC - 150 mg
    Pycnogenol - 125 mg
    Hyaluronic acid - 100 mg
    N - acetyl - l - tyrosine - 1 mcg

Vitamin C and B12 are good vitamins that help the body recover and provides joint support. Citrulline DL-Malate is 2 acids that produce natural energy. Glucosamine is a commonly used supplement with athletes to help with joint support and used by those that have arthritis. Glutamine sends recovery to the organs and can help with immunity. Agmatine is an amino acid that works with the muscles and can create a pump. Curcuminoids or turmeric is used for inflammation. Fenugreek can help with stomach pain and loss of appetite. Carnitine is an amino acid that gives energy that can help with weight loss. Ginseng produces energy. Eurycoma Longifolia is a plant that can help a man with natural hormone support. Alpha GPC will support the brain and help protect brain loss that may come with age for things like Alzheimer's. Pycnogenol which is pine bark. Pine bark helps with inflammation in the joints and muscles. Hyaluronic is used for knee pain and ulcers. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is amino acids and will help with recovery similar to protein. Huperzine A increases energy and will work on focus and memory.

These ingredients are all underdosed but seem like great ingredients. If they increase the dosage of everything then it could be a lot better.

---Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    This only comes in orange flavor. I thought it tastes like some fresh squeezed oranges. I thought it tastes pretty good.
    I had no problems mixing it. Just a few shakes but it would stain my cup even after I tried washing it.
    I would do 1 level scoop before working out or sometimes during my workouts. I never actually weighed the scoop to see if it was more grams than what it should be.

I was really hoping to feel something but I am sorry to say I did not get much. I did get smoother joints after the bottle was almost finished. I did not get any mental clarity but my focus did slightly increase. After a week and a half the focus starts to fade away and by the end of the bottle I had no focus from this product. I think this might be a product you should cycle but then you will never experience anything in your joints like the product claims.

You can only find this for $50 at 3daywallbreaker.com which is $1.67 a serving. Considering this product did not work well I would not buy it. You can find other well dosed bcaas for a cheaper price.

Side Effects

Leaves skin orange if you touch the powder.

Conclusion

Right now I would never recommend this product. It does not have 30 servings like it claims on the bottle and does not meet any ot the claims. If they lower the price and increase the dosage on all the ingredients, make it actually 30 servings then I would recommend this to people. I would like to say I never weighed the scooper to see if it was more than what is is supposed to be so it could've been that they used a bigger scooper than what they needed.

7.1
    Thanks to Myokem for sending it out!
      September 17, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Mostly Lives Up To Claims
    • Great Endurance
    • Great Pumps
    • Increased Appetite
    • 6 Pills A Day

This product will get you great results but since it is natural do not expect to get too much of a difference.

I would first like to thank myokem for letting try this product out. This is the first time I tried a myokem product. I saw all the positive reviews of this product and figured I'd try it out.

They use a fully disclosed blend that contains

1.45g PAEDERIA FOETIDA EXTRACT: Paederia foetida is a plant that goes by various names, including Chinese fever vine, and is the best test booster.

300mg CISTANCHE DESERTIC...

They use a fully disclosed blend that contains

300mg CISTANCHE DESERTICOLA EXTRACT: Cistanche deserticola extract has been found to improve muscle recovery, strength, and endurance.

300mg GENTIANA LUTEA EXTRACT: Gentiana lutea extract improves your digestion while stimulating your appetite, encouraging greater food intake to fuel growing muscle mass.

102mg EPICATECHIN: Studies suggest that epicatechin has been found to increase your resistance to fatigue and can effectively promote muscle growth and increased strength by stimulating muscle protein synthesis.

7.5mg BIOPERINE BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT: Black pepper extract is a potent source of piperine which allows supplements to spend the right amount of time circulating in your body.

I think these ingredients seem really great just by looking at them. I like they added in black pepper extract so you can absorb all of these ingredients.

I would take 3 pills in the morning with food and another 3 post workout. On weekends I took 3 with breakfast and another 3 with lunch.

The first week I noticed I was getting better pumps in the gym but nothing like a pump product like vaso6 or hydromax. It was a better pump than normal though. I was also starting to feel a slight increase in hunger. I didnt feel like I could eat a whole buffet but I felt like I could add in an extra couple hundred calories to my diet. On the second week I was starting to look more vascular. Nobody said I was looking vascular but I noticed it when I looked in the mirror. The pumps were also getting better on the second week. It was not much better than the first week but it was slightly better. On the third week I noticed my endurance was getting a lot better. I was able to go on the stairmaster 10 minutes longer than usual and I was on the bike 15 minutes longer. On the fourth week everything stood the same except the pumps were lasting a lot longer. They seemed to last 3 or 4 hours after working out. I did not get any strength increases while on this product like others have said but I did enjoy my run with this product.

You can find this on amazon and myokem website for $55 which is $1.97 a serving since this is 28 servings. This product is a little expensive but it does work. I think this is worth a try if you are curious about it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is a great product bland I would recommend it for someone looking to try out new products. Everyone responds differently to these types of products but you never know until you give it a try.

Overall
    Thanks to Basic Supps for sending it out!
      September 17, 2018

• Immunity Enhancement
    • Good General Health Support
    • Joint And Skin Support

This is a great way to get your daily turmeric for a cheap price.

I would like to thank basic supps for their participation on this website. I do not get turmeric in my body very often. Typically when I have turmeric it is because it is already in something I was taking. This is the first time I got a pure turmeric product.

One capsule contains
    700 mg of organic turmeric
    5 mg of black pepper extract(bioperine)

Turmeric can do the following: Potent antioxidant , Anti-inflmmatory, Immune system enhancmeent
    Blood glucose...

This is a great way to get your daily turmeric for a cheap price.

One capsule contains
    700 mg of organic turmeric
    5 mg of black pepper extract(bioperine)

Blood glucose control, Boost testosterone, Skin health support, Reduced risk of cancer and heart disease, Joint support, help acne.

Black pepper extract was added in to enhance the absorption of this product because turmeric is not well absorbed by the body on it's own and needs something so your body can get more of it.

I would take 1 capsule twice a day with food. Typically it was one with breakfast and another with lunch everyday.

The first week I noticed my skin was starting to have get rid of some acne I had. The second week my joints felt a little smoother but not as smooth as a joint supplement would do. After my workouts I noticed I didnt feel the aches you would feel the next day after a good workout. I never got ill while on this. My body was not as stiff while taking this. I felt more flexible while on this.

This product is only available on basic supps for $15 which is $0.50 a day if you take 2 a day like I did or $0.25 a capsule. I think this is a great deal for this product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is a great product and would be great to add to your daily supplements. I would definitely recommend this to people looking for a turmeric product to purchase since it is really cheap and has great ingredients.

Overall
    Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
      September 12, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • 7g Creatine Per Dose
    • Good Ingredient Profile
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Awesome Recovery
    • Woah Those Pumps

This tastes great and will give you results you can expect from normal creatine.

I would like to thank redcon1 for letting me be able to try this product. Prior to this I didn't have creatine for over 5 months so it was great to be back on creatine again.

I like that they use a fully disclosed formula rather than a proprietary blend.

I like that they use a fully disclosed formula rather than a proprietary blend.

Creatine Monohydrate (5g): Monohydrate is the most universally accepted form of creatine, it's the most basic and to most people seems to yield the best results and has never been shown to have negative side effects. Playing a massive role in increasing protein synthesis, creatines biggest role is cell volumization within the muscle or in other words, increasing the amount of water volume which can play a massive role in muscle building and strength increases.

Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g): Studies showed Betaine Anhydrous playing a large role in strength increases in all subjects using 1.25g dosages, and it did that by not only increasing protein synthesis but also increasing the bodies natural ability to create creatine. These studies also showed all test subjects taking Betaine post-workout.

Creatine HCL (1g): Another widely used form of creatine, HCL is a widely much more absorbed form of creatine. With a proven faster absorption rate than any other form on the market, and dosed at a much lower amount.

Creatine MagnaPower (1g): It's creatine binded with magnesium. This binding with magnesium can actually allow for further ATP production within the muscle, being proven to allow for bigger muscular pumps & contractions than any other form of creatine. As a fun little bonus, Magnapower also increases carb metabolism, meaning that insanely needed post-workout meal has the potential to be absorbed better and actually put those carbs to good use.

Taurine (1g): Taurine, as we all know, is an amino acid mainly shown to increase cell volumization, which lends a huge hand to muscle recovery and an increase in nitrix oxide, aka, blood flow. Working hand in hand with creatine & glutamine to pull more water into the muscle, teaming it up with all of the creatine in Tango can increase muscle size and muscular pump.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate (1g): Acting as a pre-cursor to nitric oxide, this combination of amino acids increase blood flow to the muscles and can play a huge role in muscle pump and recovery.

I like that it has 5 grams of creatine monohydrate which is my favorite form of creatine. I did not like the results I got from hcl the last time I took it and I have never tried creatine magnapower. This formula looks well dosed and I was expecting to get great results based on the formula.

I got strawberry kiwi flavor and it was really great tasting. I tasted more strawberry than kiwi.

I had no mixing problems. Nothing went to the bottom.

I would take 1 scoop post workout on workout days or 1 scoop in the morning on rest days.

The first week I didn't feel anything except my recovery time was slightly faster. The second week I got some amazing pumps and endurance. The pumps were better than most hydromax products I've tried. The endurance was great but not similar to a preworkout. The third week I noticed my muscles looked more full. I had slight strength gains but nothing too significant. I was not getting any personal records but I was adding an extra 5 lbs on my sets. I did gain 8 lbs while on this which was mostly water weight. I did not get bloated while taking this but I also made sure I was drinking a gallon a day while taking this.

You can find this at bestpricenutrition.com for $25 which is a great deal. That is $0.83 a serving which is great because it's less than a dollar.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is one of the better creatines I've tried and it has an amazing ingredient list. I would recommend this to someone looking for a creatine but wants to try the different types because this one has 3 different creatines in it. I would consider getting this product again in the future since I enjoyed it so much. I might not have gotten as great results as what I got if I didn't take such a long creatine break and everyone responds differently to everything so make sure you do research before putting your money in and expecting a huge difference. I still think if you are interested in trying creatine then this would be a great one to try if you are interested in one.