MrFusion

• Great Pump
  • Naturally Sweetened
  • Clinically Effective Dosages
  • Effective Ingredients

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

Not my first review and probably not the first you've read here. Lots of Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine and just the right amount of caffeine, (if you're not a fan of low stim, you may not like this). No proprietary blends to make you guess what's going in your body and that has become a huge selling point for those of us that care.

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)

I had the fruit punch flavor and it was pretty standard tasting but by today's standards. What I'm saying is this: taste is very good not synthetic tasting. Mixability is just as good as the best. You can shake this or stir this easily. Beware, like original N.O Xplode, this will foam up. If you stir it, it won't foam at all. Foam will go down within a minute but you can drink it too. Dosing is subjective. I'm 6'4", 240 pounds and muscular and I use 1-2 scoops. 1 scoop is good for a smaller person but I'd suggest wadding into 2 scoops if you're over 200 and definitely 2 if you're over 230.

For the record, I was not given a tub and I was certainly not asked to write this. I would like to compare this the effectiveness of j4cked (original version) but without the Dim 1/3. Beta kicks in hard after about 7 minutes and the caffeine is a pleasant rush but without the jitters, even at two full scoops. Pumps are great and provide decent endurance. I'm not one of the many who stay at the gym for 1.5/2 hours. I'm they type that slaughters myself in 1 hour, every time. This supplement withstands the abuse and keeps my body right. The best part is, no sides to report and I've taken two bottles.

Price is right on Amazon (just don't read their bunk reviews). I believe this supplement does what it says and you won't feel sick after using it. You don't get a lot of servings and I'd say if I had to find a negative, it would be that. Doesn't last long if you're double dipping.

Side Effects

Personally, none for me after two full tubs. No sweet taste that shows up in the back of your mouth from synthetic sweeteners.

Conclusion

To sum this up, I'd say give it a try. I've been a member here for years but lurked much longer. I hope my review persuades you to give it a shot. I feel with all the bogus cookie cutter supps out there now, we need to rely on each other for legitimate PWS.

Overall
    Overall
    3.0
    2.0
    2.0
      December 16, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • I Have No Pros
    • Technical Label Of Ingredients
    • Over Fabrication On The Label
    • Proprietary Blend
    • Better Products Out There
    Before I start, for every SR member that had success with this product--I'm truly glad for you and I'm certainly not saying you're all lying. I have a problem with PWOs lately and this one has somewhat pushed me over the edge on avoiding PWOs completely.

To be fair, some are fine. My problem has been the proprietary blend garbage, overuse of caffeine and "cool" labels. The supplement universe isn't a beauty pageant and it's definitely not okay to use scientific terms to partially "detail" which ingredients are in a product.

My Take:
    Others have done excellent on pointing out the mad...

My Take:
    Others have done excellent on pointing out the madness on this label and thank you and insomuch, I will not repeat it here.

Taste: 6/10
    This is a very over flavored PWO and unless you can just add 5oz. of water and glug it down, that's fine. If you use a lot more water, it's not too tart then. I had fruit punch and the taste is indeed fruity.

Mixability: 6/10
    This is one of those PWOs that creates foam when you shake it up. Not too big of a deal and the foam will dissipate faster if you remove the lid.

Point blank--I could've taken a scoop of sugar and felt more activity in my body than this. I've been right there with a lot of members where weight training is serious stuff and you know how your body feels when you supplement it.

I'm sorry but putting a lot of beta into a product doesn't qualify it as great. I can supplement my own beta; so they way they paint their label again falls flat on its face.

I waited a week after I finished the tub to write this and after the tub was gone, I went without any PWO (just Kre, STAK and protein = 3 caps, STAK and Platnium Hydrowhey protein 20 mins before my workout). My workouts were just as great. This is what's is starting to push me in a direction away from PWOs.

The label made me laugh when it claims (Take ONLY 1 scoop as it's SO POTENT). That's so untrue it should be removed. After taking a scoop a day for a week, I finished the rest of the tub at 2 scoops per workout and it made zero difference as compared to their suggested serving of 1 scoop.

Recommend Y/N: No
    I can't recommend this product. I would suggest Assualt as it seems to be the product that has done the most for me.

Thoughts:
    One thing that's great about this site is the chance to help others. I hate to say it but I really think the supplement industry is doing more harm than good. There are too many startups making supplements and having a competition on who can over fabricate a label to draw customers in. This wasn't the case 10 years ago. I think for now I'm going to replace a PWO with a good solid BCAA complex. I'd also suggest using caution as some of these supplements have things in them that tax our organs.

I once again hope this review can help someone else out I mean no ill will to the users that had success with this product. For me it was a stark wake up call to assess what I think my next step should be.

December 2, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Increase
    • Muscle Size Increase
    • Amazing Recovery
    • Strength Gains
    • Tastes Great
    • Rapid Recovery
    • Protein Tolerance
    • Price
    • Terrible Taste
    I wont bore readers with a breakdown of the ingredients in this protein. What I will do is review what I felt while I took two tubs of chocolate flavor and following the 2-scoop serving (more on that to follow).

I'm going to get the bad out of the way first, so you can see it's not really "bad" so to say but I'm sure some of you may know where I'm going with this:

Price: Terrible. Highway robbery. Those are the words I can use to describe how I felt when I plunked $64 dollars down for a tub of this. However, GNC constantly has deals on this product as BOGO/half off and that's where the real price value can be attained.

Taste: Horrid. I read many reviews where readers thought it tasted great but I will kindly disagree. It tasted like ash and synthetics. Since we have all swallowed supplements thousands of times, we know how to not taste things when we eat/drink them and that's what I would do with this protein.
    ---------------------
    Now the GOOD:

Ingredient Profile:
    At 2 scoops (big ones)--you get 40 grams of protein and all the BCAA's a lifter needs. This is the serving I dosed at for two tubs and I wouldn't recommend you waste your money on the 60 gram serving. I can't in all honesty advise this since the product is pricey and there are great, bountiful reasons for sticking to the 40 gram serving. The label will explain to the user what the profiles are from 20-60 grams (1-3 scoops). I will leave that up to the user to decide but I had great effects from 2 scoops (40 grams). The rest of the ingredients can be found on a simple Internet search.

Mixability:
    I would say it stands with O.N. Two scoops in about 5 ounces of water broke down to a non-clumpy drink and quite easily. No pudding like effect either.

I'm not a scientist nor was I part of any blind study to break down the effects of this product. However, I know what it's like to not use protein in some ways (not including through diet) when heavy weight training is involved. It's silly not to supplement a quality protein.

I am being truthful when I say this product took most of the soreness away the next day and left my muscles in a state of "readiness." What I mean by readiness is this: I can do my 2 day split with ease, not worrying about how my body will feel the next day after a workout when I need to hit it hard again. No other protein mix has done this for me personally and I'm currently on a tub of Platinum Hydrowhey to test this (slightly cheaper than than Wheybolic).

I know my body is getting the nutrition it needs, the protein to feed my muscles and safely recover from a brutal workout.

I was able to add weight (of course not 50 pounds each time) to each routine, week after week. I'm a set to rep lifter (more sets, 6-8 reps) and the recovery this product gave me kept me where I wanted to be, each lift.

I would recommend this powder based on recovery alone.

Use:
    I took 2 scoops about 20 minutes after my workout, with 2 Kre-Alkalyn caps. Before each workout, I used Assault, with 3 Kre caps.

If I pounded myself hard the day before, I would take just 1 scoop in the morning and eat breakfast.

Overall:
    This protein doesn't make you feel bloated/full (can be taken before a meal without making you feel like you've eaten already).

The ingredient profile is enough to show you that your supplementing properly for recovery. The price point stinks but think of what you're doing in the gym. I used to mix my own supplements and take them with Gold Standard but it became pretty tedious to do that (others may do very well at it).

I'd like to experiment with a scoop about a half hour before the workout (when I get a tub again and rest assured I will) to see if I can increase recovery as well.

This protein is also good on my kidneys as I've had other protein products raise my kidney numbers (simple blood test from your doctor can help guide your dosages). So that's another big plus for users who are slightly intolerant to "too much" protein.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope it can help someone else out there.

January 16, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Best Bang For Your Buck !!
    • Great Absorption
    • Tastes Good
    • High Quality
    • Wont' Upset A Sensitive Stomach
    • Pricey But Worth It
    I have to first thank this website as it's the only destination on the Net for reliable and unbiased reviews.

I finished my 5lb tub of Double Chocolate and I'm ready for more. This protein seems like it can easily compete with others at the same price level. Now I've read other reviews arguing against the price and although it is pricey--it's worth it. For me the taste, mixability and contents were all worth the extra money. I'm one of those body builders whom doesn't believe in a high protein intake from sources other than foods like meat. I blend a whey like this with foods and that means I don't burn through a tub as fast as others. With that said--this has more value to someone like me. I don't take more than 2 servings a day.

Another key benefit for me was the shear fact this whey did NOT upset my stomach and that is a giant benefit for me. I'd recommend this product to anyone and especially if you have a sensitive gut like mine. This whey is pretty on-par with the biggest names when BCAAs come into play also.

I've been on a MHP Probolic Protein kick lately and I will be going with Proto for a while now. Another benefit others may be interested in is the lack of water you have to mix with this one. Not at all gummy, sludgy or thick and that gives you less chance of bloat if you are stacking other supplements.

I did a review of MHP's Probolic SR and I will say a similar personal statement here on Proto; the aspects of anabolism and uptake. I can't prove it does that since I'm not a walking protein test.

Mixability--10 easy. This is effortless and you should be able to appreciate this.

Taste--I had Double Chocolate and it's a 10. Kind of like a chocolate malt taste to me. Bits of chocolate exist in the mix as well.

Serving size--10. It's a small 2 scoop serving but the efficiency (as described by research) of the peptide is key here. I always hated how Pro-Complex has 60+ grams of protein per serving but the scoop is large and requires 2 scoops per serving. That's deceiving to me but Proto Whey scoops are again; efficient.

Value--9. I'm giving a 9 since the best price for a tub was roughly $67 local. However and this is a big one--look at what you are up-taking with Pro-Complex for it's price.

I'd certainly recommend this one to anyone. If you can get passed the higher price--try this one after you empty your current tub.

• Improvements In The Gym
    • Increased Muscle Endurance
    • Extreme Focus
    • Great Results
    • Aggression
    • Red Splotches
    • Body Becomes Tolerant
    Hey, everyone.... Long time lurker but this is my first review and it feels good to finally be posting on this site.

I like many of you have tried many other PWOS (N.O.X, Jack3d, Dark Rage, Fast Twitch etc) but this PWO is something else. I know it has 300mg of Caffeine but it's what gives that Tunnel Vision a lot of us search for in a PWO.

Within 15 minutes of ingesting this (I drink it with 6oz of Orange Juice) the Beta kicks in, focus starts and Tunnel Vision begins. It gives you crazy desire to do what we do at the gym and that's what it's all about guys/gals.

Pump 8/10--I'm ...

Pump 8/10--I'm hot and cold on the pump theory as I believe so much of what we do in the gym is mental as well as physical. So I can't necessarily say it did not give me a better or extra pump.

Desire 10/10--Like I stated, this matrix is for people that like stimulants in their supplements and others who aren't into it, you should look elsewhere. If you haven't tried a supplement that stimulates the body and you want to tear up the iron--this is a must try.

Taste 10/10--I love the taste of Fruit Punch and I mix it with orange juice and it tastes great.

Mixability 7/10--It mixes somewhat poorly in both water and juice. It tends to not instantize very well but i just add a bit more fluid at the bottom and glug it down.

Sustainability 7/10--Unfortunately your body has a great chance of becoming immune to the (wow) factor after the first 5 servings or so. However, it did not take away from the effectiveness of itself.

Cost 9/10--I got it at a local Supplement Warehouse for $28 and that's a pretty good deal. However, if you start to take a scoop and a half, it goes faster and value starts to dip. Well worth a try if you haven't tested it yet.

I'm on my second tub and I am now mixing 1MR with Green MAGnitude and you wouldn't believe what this stack can do for you. These two supplements play very well with each other and your endurance, pumps, focus etc will amaze you. Between the first tub without stacking Green Mag, i was making gains in the gym (and when I say gains, I don't mean 50 extra pounds on my bench, squat etc). Real gains, like 5/10 pound increases in roughly 2-3 weeks. Have to be realistic.

I would also recommend that anyone using a stimulant PWO like this, to make sure to carb up properly 1.5/2 hours before you workout. You will not experience a crash at all if you do. Not to mention you should be carbing up anyways. Try it in orange juice instead of sucking oranges after taking your PWO.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Easy To Mix
    • Great Endurance Boost
    • Consistent Strength Gains
    • Little Water Retention
    • Affordable
    • Great Flavor
      I hate to give all 10's but this product has increased my stamina and endurance in the gym by far.

Taste is great 10/10

Mixability 10/10

Value is a definite 10/10

This product however is something that I think should be mixed with a PWO and I mix it with 1MR with amazing results. Since being on this tub, I easily push the 2 hour workout mark and that's important because it keeps my energy levels high and that enables me to push past fatigue. No lies.

Taste is great 10/10

Mixability 10/10

Value is a definite 10/10

I would easily recommend this product but to stack it with your favorite PWO. I also take it on off days as well. It is Creatine by nature still. I don't follow the label suggestion (half pre/half post) as I want the entire scoop coursing through my body during the stress of the workout.

It's also the first Controlled Labs product I've used. I'm not familiar with anything else they have.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Amino Acid Profile
      • Keeps Muscles Fed Throughout Day/night
      • Great Amino Acid Profile
      • Great Time Release Protein
      • Taste Was Good
      • Price For Servings
      • Iffy Mixability
      Protein is certainly not all the same and we all know that. My first tub of this was a straying away from O.N's protein (Pro-Comp and Gold Standard) and I wanted to try a matrix. So I selected Probolic-SR.

I got the 4 pound tub at my local Supplement Warehouse for $41 and that's about $5 less than Gold Standard at the same place.

The flavor was Chocolate and I enjoyed it, however; you need to definitely mix more water into this protein and if you don't--it's like drinking a malt. Not an issue though...... This protein I thought clumped a bit and that was with more water added.

Th...

This protein features a pretty good BCAA profile and we know that's pretty important. Thumbs up on that feature.
      If this protein actually does what it says it can do, it's a great idea. I can't come on here and tell you "Yes, I felt it working for 12 hours" as that would be B.S.

So all in all, if you are looking for a different protein angle and need to cycle off a protein you have been using for a while, I would certainly suggest you try this and see what your body thinks of it. I'm on Gold Standard right now and I'll be going back to Probolic-SR when the tub is empty. I guess you can tell I liked it. It would be wise of them to increase the actual per-serving amount of protein by gram, I think it's somewhat behind in terms of the competition.