MrBig5

• Member has only posted 3 reviews

Reviews by MrBig5

June 2, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Amazing Pump
  • Massive/dense Pumps
  • Extremely Dense Pumps
  • Pump Achieved In Less Time After Each Use
  • Value Based On My Dosage
first thank you Cellucor and clausen for the opportunity to test this product...

i would like to say that i have taken a ton of N.O products over the past few years. few have worked...this product is legit. i tried it by itself and also stacked it with c4. by-itself and stacked were both great. check out my log on this product for details on every workout i had while on this...

TASTE- no taste just white pills with little smell and no nasty tasting burps either..

SIDE EFFECTS-other than the rock hard pumps that lasted well over 30 min after i stopped lifting.i had no negative side effects.

VALUE- for me it was a good value. at $50 for 90 pills the bottle will last me well over a month. i only needed 3 pills so a bottle will last me 30 workouts. i only workout 3 times a week so great value.but if you take 5 pills than this is not a great value but not the worst either..

i compared this product very closely to yoked cuz they have similar ingredients. yoked did nothing for me and this product delivered every single time and i did not have to mess with dosing times or anything. just took it 30 min pre with a scoop of c4 and boom rock hard pumps.

i would def recommend this product to anyone no matter what preworkout you take this will enhance it. thanks again

Overall
Overall
3.0
  March 23, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Dosing Requires Experimentation
    I'm going to keep this short and to the point. I ran this for two weeks (ten workouts) and felt little to no effects. I tried every form of dosing just short of snorting this stuff and still nothing. I was very disappointed cuz I was super excited for this. I know alot of people have found there sweet spot with this stuff but personally I don't think that I should have to work this hard to make a product work. I mean really it is ridiculous that I have to waste 2 weeks of product to find out what dosing is right for me. Should be able to pop the pills 30min pre workout and boom hit the weights and get the massive pumps. Just my thoughts on this and to all the people who found the dosing secret good job cuz I couldn't.

January 20, 2010

• Great Pumps
    • Incredible Vascularity!!!
      i have tried all the top N.O products MRI MuscleTech BSN and IMO nothing compairs to Super NOS Pump. great pumps, veins bulging, the works not a real energy boost but thats ok to me all i care about is the pump. plus the price is just a bonus i dont care if this stuff cost $80 like all the rest i would still pay it. bottom line great product.