Momo1

SR TROOPer

• Reputation is high. (+1922)
  • Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Momo1

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!
What's up SR family from around the world! I would like to say thank you to RSP and the Trooper program for allowing me to run Amino Focus. Taking into consideration how much I have to use my head for work, sometime during the day, I start to slow down and pick up the phone and start looking at crazy cat videos. I do not like to use stuff like Monster for that pick me, so I was in the market for something to get me through the day. So when I saw Amino Focus come up for the Troopers, I decided to give a shot.

Profile on Amino Focus reminds of Amino Energy by Opti...

Profile on Amino Focus reminds of Amino Energy by Optimum Nutrition, a proprietary blend for the Aminos and Focus Blend; however, the Caffeine content is disclosed at 125 mg and includes 100 mg of Theacrine. We are now seeing Theacrine more and more in all energy products, which is nice, since this helps the body not to develop a tolerance to caffeine that requires us to increase the milligram of caffeine to keep feeling the effects. The Focus Blend, which consist of 600 mg of Choline Bitartrate and Alpha GPC when combined is a good boost for the mind to increase cognitive thinking and memory.

Other Products used while using Amino Focus:

RSP Regen BCAA, which was used an addition to my intera workout supplement regiment
Nutrabio's Super Carb
Nubreed Nutrition MyoBlast protein blend
Life Extension Omega and Krill complex
Life Extension CoQ10

Taste - This was not bad at all, not too sweet, and no chemical after taste

Mixing - Mix well, just a little foaming if not enough water was used to mix

Dosing - I primary used Amino Focus during the day as a pick me up, which required 2 scoops for a complete serving

For me, Amino Focus gave me what I was looking for, a nice pick me up during the day. Never at any point that I feel cracked out or over stimulated; sometimes if I take too much caffeine late in the day, it makes it harder for me to fall asleep. I notice it would kick in about 15 mins after taking it and the energy would last about a good 2 to 4 hours; depending how much work I had to complete. I did not experience any sweating so my boss did not have to look at me like I was on crack or lying to them when I presented my findings.

As for the focus, it was not bad, nothing like a laser light, but I can feel the refocusing on my work, so the cat videos where set aside. In addition, I did feel some reduction of DOMS from the prior night's workout; any buildup of lactic acids were reduced by the time Amino Focus started to ware off.

You can pick this up on BodyBuilding.Com for $19.99, which is not bad, since you get 30 servings and it is competitively priced against other similar products.

Side Effects

None to Speak of

Conclusion

In my opinion, Amino Focus performed to my expectations as a quick pick me up during the day. Now, some of you may have used this as a pre-workout, which to me, it does not have the required kick to hit the weights. However, everyone reacts different to supplements, so we are sure to see other reviews on Amino Focus on how it worked for them. If you want to stay away from all those energy drinks in a can, which contains stuff that can peel paint of the fall, then Amino Focus would be a great product to us. Thank you again RSP for the opportunity.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps With Recover
  • Increased Focus
  • Not A Tru Pre-workout

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
What's up SR family from around the world! I would like to thank Nutrabio and the Trooper program for allowing me to give Nutrabio's Micellar Casein Protein a run. Recovery and staying full as I get older is very important; especially staying full part, since I tend to want to eat sugar when I see it. I have used Casein proteins in the past, some with good experience and other with horrible experience. When Nutrabio offered their Casein protein for the Troopers, I decided to give it a run.

As with all Nutrabio products, their labels says and discloses all; this...

As with all Nutrabio products, their labels says and discloses all; this is why they are always in the top 5 companies in the industry. There are 25 grams of Casein per scoop and at 120 calories, it is not bad if you are currently in a cutting cycle. As for the benefits of taking a Casein product, it boils down to how slow the digesting effects are as it releases into one's system; which is the key function to me for a Casein protein. Other members have done a fantastic job on provided some great detail on the other ingredients; I rather focus on how it affected me.

Taste - I received the Vanilla flavor, which was good, not overly sweet.

Mix - I was very surprised on how well this mixed, most casein proteins tend to get thick, if the right amount of liquid is not there. However, I was able to get a smooth mix with the minimum required amount of ounces. I mixed with half water and half coconut milk; the only time it was thick is when I mixed with milk after a good leg workout.

Dose - I mainly used this in the evening, about 30 minutes before bed, one scoop; however, on a couple of occasions, I would stack this with a Whey Isolate in the morning, to have a good breakfast.

As we all know, trying to gauge the effectiveness of a protein can be a challenge; however, if you taking it in the right environment, like after workouts, you are able to feel the difference. This is the reason why I took longer than normal to post my review on Nutrabio's Micellar Casein, from the 28 servings in the tub, I used 20 of them on evenings I would work out.

When taking at night, I would make sure to have a wholefood meal as my post workout meal, I know most of the time, we down a whey Isolate right away and then eat something solid. After my meal, I would wait about 3 hours before taking my serving of Casein. The next day, depending on the kind of workout I did, my DOMS were minimal and I was not hungry as hell like I am normally am after a killer workout the night before. Since it take about several hours for Casein to digest in your system, it kept feeding my body protein, which kept my body in an anabolic state; this is keep when you are recovering.

When I took this for 8 times in the morning as part of my Whey Isolate breakfast, I noticed that I was not hungry for about 3 hours before I ate something solid. This was a blessing in the sky, since where I work, I am surrounded by those who cannot function with having 6 donuts; my sugar cravings were kept in check.

Well, the following old saying is relevant when it comes to Nutrabio's Micellar Casein "You get what you pay for". Yes, at $40.00 is a bit high for only getting 28 servings out of it; however, how many of us bought a Casein for $25.00 with 30 servings and it turns out to be full of fillers and did not perform. For those on a budget (Like Me) and want to get a tub of this, you can try to use it as I did, it last me over 5 weeks. In fact, you can us half a serving and mix it with yogurt to get the benefit of the protein and digestions yogurt provides; I did this for the last 3 servings and made it 6 and it worked well.

Side Effects

No sides to report

Conclusion

Nutrabio's Micellar Casein is yet another great product released by Nutrabio. This performed well for me and met my expectations; as always, I like to state, everyone reacts different to supplements, so keep that in mind when you decide to pick a tub of this up. In my opinion, Nutrabio should run more sale promotions, they have excellent quality products, but for most of us who are in school, saving to buy a house, and raising little one, the price is a big pill to swallow. I would love to buy this again, but I will wait to see if there are any up and coming promotions where I can rationalize the spending of extra funds. Thank you Nutrabio again for the opportunity.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • 100 % Micellar Casein
  • Great Profile
  • Best Mixing Casein I've Tried
  • Versatile
  • Aids Recovery
  • Reduced DOMS
  • Can Be Expensive

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

What's up SR, hope all are doing well! I would like to thank Blackstone Labs and the Trooper program for allowing me to give Dust Extreme a run. As always, I am always looking for a good strong stim product to use on my weekend workouts, typically when I work out in the evening, I try to take a mild pre-workout so I can sleep. After looking at the product label on Dust Extreme, I decided to select it and give it a run.

Right off the back, the label is fully disclosed, which is always good to see. There are some goodies here that will give you that burst of energy and focus to get you through your workout:

Citrulline Malate - there is 4 grams, which to me is perfect, since anything over 4 grams for me, causes me to start my workout in the restroom

You get 1 gram of Agmatine Sulfate, which is about the right amount that you find in most pump products that actually work.

There is 350 mg of Caffeine to get you rocking and rolling, along with 300 mcg of Huperzine to give you that warm and fuzzy feeling at the gym.

Black stone Labs included a nice does of Dimethylaminoethanol, also known as DMAE. This helps with focus by increasing the level of rational thinking and data processing; there is 750mg in Dust Extreme.

Taste - as always, for me, as long as the product works, I do not care for the taste; however, for those you like to taste their goodies, Dust Extreme is not bad tasting at all

Mixing - This mixed well, no settlement at the bottom of my shaker cup.

Dosing - I took one scoop about 15 to 20 minutes before hitting the gym

Wow, Dust Extreme hit me like a rock! My initial dose, it kicked in about 10 minutes into, so my drive to the gym was like I was racing in Monte Carlo, again Hamilton in F1 racing; good thing for radar detectors! The Beta-Alanine kicked in pretty quick, which was an indication that the 2.5 grams preserving in Dust Extreme actually worked well for me.

As for my workouts, man, I forgot what time I got to the gym; Dust Extreme lasted about 4 hours, even after I left the gym. The focus was great, I was in a zone as I did my routine, which was great, so I can maintain my form as I do my movements; my attention sometimes is short, when a fantastic looking honey walks by! I was able to hit some personal best while on Dust Extreme, especially chest and shoulders. The pump on Dust Extreme were nice, I did not have to stack a pump product with it; however, when I did stack a pump product, the pumps were over the top.

I once tried to go a little over the 1 scoop recommendation, yeah, that was a mistake! I went nuts in the gym, but within 30 minutes, I started to feel light headed and ended up in the restroom to release my pre-workout meal; never again!

This is a bit on the high side, for a pre-workout with only 25 servings; yes, if you work out for 25 days straight on this, the value gets tossed out the window. However, if you use it 3 to 4 times a week, then I can see this being a decent value. The lowest I have seen it has been for about $ 43.00, if you go to Black Stone Lab's site, it is listed for $55.00, but as being part of the SR family, we are able to get 20% off by using SRTROOP as a code

Side Effects

If you are sensitive to stims, you will experience some levels of insomnia, which I did, being a stim junkie. This was despite taking this at 11am, yet, I would have a hard time falling asleep. In addition, stick to the recommended dose, unless you want to see what you ate end up in the toilet.

Conclusion

At the end of the Blackstone Labs did put out a strong pre-workout, with some good added focus properties; their product claims were backed by how it affected me and my workouts. As always, not everyone will have the same effect as I did, which is the reason why SR is here to share our experiences. As I mentioned before, if you are stim sensitive and really want to give this a try, start off with half a servings. In addition, I would like to see Dust Extreme's price point to be around $37 to $39; it would be more competitive. Thank you again Blackstone Labs for the opportunity.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • High Caffeine
  • Nice Pumps
  • Good Focus
  • Possible Insomina
  • Bit Pricey

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
What's going on SR Family! I would like to share my experience with OUTLIFT by Nutrex, which I would like to thank for allowing me to try and for participating in the Trooper program. As someone like myself, who is always on the hunt for good solid performing pre-workout, when OUTLIFT came up for the Troopers to try, I jumped on the opportunity. I am a strong believer that a good pre-workout should not only give you energy, but provide additional ingredients to compliment your workout. So, did I OUTLIFT my workout buddy? Let us find out

The profile on OUTLIFT is...

The profile on OUTLIFT is fully disclosed, which we all love to see what we are putting in our bodies and how much of it. I enjoyed the fact that OUTLIFT as BCAA included; therefore, you get a 2 for 1 type product. Here are some of the goodies that are in OUTLIFT:

Citrulline Malate - There is 8 grams of this in OUTLIFT and for some, anything over 6 Grams, gives us that pump to the rest room; however, great pumps during the workout is great to have!

Caffeine Anhydrous - There is 350 mg, this is the only caffeine component in OUTLIFT, which is nice, for those who do not like taking a pre-workout with stuff like DMAA and DMHA

As for the BCAA in OUTLIFT, there is 3 grams of L-Leucine, which is about the clinical dose recommended. There are many benefits of taking L-Leucine, like increase muscle protein synthesis, stabilizing blood glucose levels, and preventing muscle protein breakdown. In addition, there is 3.2 grams of Beta-Alanine! If you don't like the feeling of 1,000,000 ants running around your body, then get ready!

Taste on OUTLIFT was not bad, I am one of those that as long as the product works, I do not care what it taste like.

Mix - There we no issues other than a little popping if you kept the top of your shaker cup on for too long.

Dosing - I took one scoop, I was not going to go higher than that since 350 mg of caffeine is a good jolt for me, 20 minutes before hitting the gym.

OUTLIFT did what it was set out to do, beat the hell out of everyone in the gym next to you. I enjoyed the energy I got from OUTLIFT, it kicked in pretty quick for me. The tingles from the Beta-Alanine were off the chains, they kick in just before the energy starts slapping you around. The pumps were great on OUTLIFT, which I always test the pump factor of a product with a nice set of old school 21s; by the 3rd set, my biceps wanted to fly off.

While taking OUTLIFT, I was able to hit some of my best 1MR on bench, shoulders, and back. I enjoyed the fact that the Creatine in OUTLIFT did not make me retain water or feel bloated as I normally react to Creatine in that fashion. In addition, when I would finish off on the treadmill, I would do 30 to 45 minutes and I felt like I could keep going. Furthermore, due to the high amount of Beta-Alanine, I was able to do higher fast paced reps, since the lactic acid build up was pretty much neutralized.

The lowest I was able to find was for about $30.00. People might think that this is high for a product that just gives you 20 servings; however, keep in mind, there is a full spectrum of BCAA included in OUTLIFT. Now, if you work out 20 days straight, then yeah, OUTLIFT could be pricey.

Side Effects

The only side I got on a few occasions was the urge to start my workout in the restroom. It is the way my body reacts to high dose of Citrulline Malate.

Conclusion

To me OUTLIFT is a well put together pre-workout/BCAA product. I personally do not care to see Creatine in a pre-workout, in my opinion, Creatine should be something taken separately. The energy for me from OUTLIFT was clean, no crashing, and it supported what Nutrex claimed OUTLIFT would do. Of course, everyone reacts differently to the same product, to me, OUTLIFT is one that I will be picking up again in the near future.
  • Transparently Dosed
  • Endurance
  • Increased Strength
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Huge Pumps
  • Premium Price
  • Restroom Runs

Thanks to Integrity Nutrition for sending it out!
What's up SR family! I would first like to thank Integrity Nutrition and the Trooper program for allowing me to run Keep Dream-In. Recovery is one of the most important aspect after a killer workout; sleep makes up a big percentage. To me, it is always a challenge to get a deep night sleep to help recover and release GH, after taking a pre-workout in the evening. Therefore, sleep aids for me are very important, that is why I jumped on the opportunity to give Keep Dream-In a try.

Right of the back, kudos to Integrity Nutrition for being fully transparent in the product's profile. I will not go too deep into the ingredients, since other SR family members have done a great job in explaining what Keep Dream-In has to offer; I rather be more detail on the effectiveness of the product. With that said, I would like to point a couple of the goodies in Keep Dream-In, which I feel makes this a perfect stable in a sleep product:

GABA - there is 1 full gram of this in Keep Dream-In; however, despite the benefits of helping reduce Anxiety and mood disorders, it can also be habit forming.

Melatonin - there is 10 mg in Keep Dream-In, which is a high does, considering most research shows that 5 mg is high. In addition to the sleep benefits that Melatonin offers, it is also a great supplement to take when dealing with Jet Lag.

Phenylalanine - there is 200 mg of this in Keep Dream-In, which helps with relaxing your body and your mind. A lot of people have running thoughts before going to sleep, Phenylalanine will help clear up your mind and help you get ready for some well-deserved zzzzzz.

Mixing - This was mixed excellent to me, most of the powder sleep aids I have used in the past have always left clumps at the bottom of the glass.

Taste - Keep Dream-In taste pretty good, no after taste of a bitter or chemical taste

Dose - I scoop about 30 minutes before I hit the hay

Wow, Keep Dream-In should be called, slap you in the head and 3 shots of whiskey! The first night I took a serving, I was walking around getting my food and daily supplement regiment ready for the next day. About 15 mins after taking the serving, I started to feel like my head was heavy; sleep start coming over me. Therefore, I laid down in bed and all I remember was when the alarm clock woke me up 8 hours later.

I wanted to make sure if I would have the same effect I had on my initial serving after taking a pre-workout from the evening's workout routine; to me, this is the real test for me. I got home about 730pm from the gym, had my post workout shake and meal. By 10:00pm, I took my serving of Keep Dream-In and laid in bed. It took about 30 minutes for me to start feeling relaxed and 10 minutes after that, I was out like a rock. I did not even get up to pee in the middle of the night, as I normally do at least once as I am peeing out some of the residual of my pre-workout.

As for the recovery on Keep Dream-In, I noticed the next day, after about 2 weeks of using this, I would wake up refreshed and when I worked out the night before, the DOMS were minimal to say the least. As for the REM, which is key for recovery, it was spot on. Heck, there were nights that I did not recalled if I even had dreams. On the other hand, when I did have dreams, oh boy, they were vivid; most of the dreams were adventure dreams, which were sometimes cool. As for waking up the next day, I notice a small hangover, which I am sure it is attributed to the high dose of Melatonin.

For what Keep Dream-In offer, to me, $38.00 is a great valued; considering that if you would to buy all the ingredients separate, it will cost you more than $38.00. In addition, if you use this between 4 to 5 times a weeks, you will get more for the buck.

Side Effects

I had some hangover effect; however, if I was woken up in the middle of the night for some crazy reason, then when I fell back asleep, the mornings we rough, and I needed a serving of a pre-workout to get me going.

Conclusion

At the end of the run, Keep Dream-In did what is claimed it would do. If you are a heavy sleeper to begin with and want to tray this, I would recommend half of the does; unless you want to sleep for 20 hours. For those who need that deep REM sleep for better recovery and do not mind the "Walking Dead" effect, then Keep Dream-In is perfect!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Restful Sleep
  • Effective At Putting You Out
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Melatonin Hangover Zombie Action

What's up SR! I would like to share with you my review of Recon-1's Double Tap, their Fat burning, energy improving, and memory enhancement product! I was in the market for a powder version of a fat burner to help me get some nagging holiday fat I adopted back in December of 2016. I have used Recon1 products in the past, which I was pleased with the results; then I came across Double Tap. I decided to pick a tub up on a BOGO promo. How did Double Tap hold up, let us find out

Right off the back, the profile is fully disclosed, which we all love to see. Double Tap claims to do the following for you:

Reduce Hunger
Improves Energy
Enhances Memory
Speeds Metabolism

There are a number of goodies I would like to point out in Double Tap:

Octopamine HCL - There is 30 mg, which this commonly used as a wakefulness booster, for those who get out of bed with one still closed. In addition, is assist in weight lost and minimizes any possible muscle lost while on a strict diet plan.

2-Aminoisoheptaine - There is 100 mg, which we now this as DMHA and has similar effects as our old dear departed Amp-Citrate; it hits you pretty quick when you take one serving of Double Tap.

In addition to the goodies listed above, you have 2 different caffeine, which total 300 mg, along with a gram of Acetly L-Carnitine.

Taste - I bought the Strawberry Mango, which was not bad and not overly sweet

Mix - This mixes well, only a little residue on the bottom of the shaker cup, which if you had a little water, it goes away.

Dosage - Recon1 recommend to start with a serving to test your tolerance; me being the stim junkie that I am, I stared with I full scoop in the morning and sometimes I would use it as a pre-workout.

I have to say, I was very pleased with how Double Tap worked for me; this is an all-around fat burner, which supports Recon1's claims. From the initial serving, it was on, the energy hit me within 5 minutes of taking it. Keep in mind, it was not like a slap in the face hit, but it gradually increased during the first 30 minutes of ingestion. Let me break this down in the following categories:

Energy - This was great, no crash, and it would last about 5 hours. There was no increase in body heat for me, unless when I used Double Tap as a pre-workout, then I would sweat like a mad man.

Focus - I enjoyed this, since I start my day early and by the time I get to my office, I already have 50 emails to address. I was more motivated to knock out those email request and I was able to finish at a faster pace than normal.

Fat Burning - I did lost about 3 to 4 lbs and lost an inches or 2 on my pant size. I can tell that I needed to go to the next hole on my belt on a number of occasions. In addition, my shoulders, arms, and abs looked more defined; especially in the mornings, which made my wife very happy and me of course.

As a side note, on a number of occasions, I would stack this with a pump product and wow, imagined pumped, focused, and full of clean energy; this was a great stack for me on days I would use this as a pre-workout.

Value - When I bought this, it was on a BOGO deal; Double Tap retails for around $40.00. The make a pill version of Double Tap for about the same price. The powder version to be is a better value, since you get 40 servings as appose to the capsule, which you get 30; it breaks down to a $1.00 per servings

Side Effects

Conclusion

At the end of the day Double Tap did what it claimed it would do; as always, I know supplements work differently for everyone, so this was my experience. Recon1 has put together a well-rounded product that is fully transparent. If you are in the market for a powder fat burner, where you are not sweating up your dress shirt at work and does perform, then give Double Tap a try!
  • Increase Focus
  • Fat Loss
  • No Over Sweating

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
    What's up SR! I would first like to thank Blackstone Labs and the Trooper program for the opportunity to run Blackstone's pump product Hype Extreme. I have used other Blackstone Lab products in the past and they have worked well for me. When Hype Extreme came up for the Troopers, I decided to sign up for the ride. I am always looking for a good pump product, at my age, circulation is very important to me; therefore, I wanted to see how Hype Extreme matched up to other pump products I have used in the pass.

In regards to the profile, Hype Extreme is fully disclos...

In regards to the profile, Hype Extreme is fully disclosed and there are a number of ingredients that in the pass, have been good addition to your typical pump product:

HydroMax - There is 2 grams and in my opinion, it a good dose

Alpha GPC - There is 250 mg, which to me is a little on the low side; I would have like to have seen this at least at 500 mg. This helps with cognitive thinking and in some studies, they suggest it can enhance the production of GH

Sodium Nitrate - There is 1.5 grams, which this can be found in many vegetables, like spinach and beets to name a few. It is also considered a vasodilator that helps open your blood vessels, when ingested, it converts to NO

Taste - Hype Extreme is not bad, it does have a bit of an after taste after you drink it; taste to me is not as important as the product actually works, stay tune for that one.

Mix - Hype Extreme mixed well for me, the food dyes were not strong and there was no foam at the bottom of my shaker cup.

Dosing - Take one scoop of Hype Extreme before hitting the gym, which I did every time during the run

Hype Extreme was very disappointing to me, I really wanted Hype Extreme to work, and considering that it has 2 grams of HydroMax. However, I did not feel any pump at all. I normally check how effective a pump product is by doing 3 to 4 sets of 21s, which by the 2nd set my biceps are so pumped, I cannot go own; that is with other pump products I have used in the past. With Hype Extreme, I did not feel a thing.

By the 2nd week, I decided to stack this with another pump product, which did not contain any nitrate, as I did not want to risk having my BP drop while working out. I have to say, it was the only time I would feel an enhance pump from my other product I use to stack. As for the focus and cogitative feeling from the Alpha GPC, it just was not there, I did not feel any difference in clear thinking and focus.

Value - At $39.99 for 25 servings, this is way over priced compared to other products, which in many cases you can get for half the price.

Sides - I wish there were.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, Hype Extreme was not for me. I understand that everyone reacts different to supplements and maybe this one was not for me; however, I have a duty to provide honest feedback, hopefully others who are running this may have a different experience. I would like to thank Blackstone Labs again for participating in the SR Trooper program.
     Cons:

Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!
      What's up SR family from around the world! I would like to first start off by thanking NooWave Supplements and the Trooper program for allowing me to try NooCaffeine. Due to the line of work that I do during the day, mental clarity and focus are very important to me. I start my morning with a small cup of Joe or a 1/3 serving of a middle of the road pre-workout. When NooCaffeine came up for the Troopers, I decided to give it a try; maybe this could be my cup of Joe replacement.

The profile on NooCaffeine is simple and fully disclosed, which is always great to see. There are two forms of caffeine, which one is designed to hit you quickly and the other to have a longer affect. As for the Nootropic agent in NooCaffeine, there is 200 mg of L-Theanie, which helps with cognitive thinking and staying focus.

Taste - these are just capsules, so no taste, unless you are into tasting bitter stuff, you can go right ahead and open a capsule and mix it in water.

Mix- there is nothing to mix, pop a capsule and you are on your way.

Dosing - NooCaffeine is recommended to take one or two capsules; I decided to run one capsule Monday to Friday for the entire run.

Well, this is where I have to say NooWave kind of miss the mark on NooCaffeine. When I took my initial serving of one capsule, the effect I felt were very minimal; there was a small pep, but that fizzed away with in 20 minutes. As I pounder on why NooCaffeine was not hitting me like I wanted to, I decided to stack it with a half serving of one of my pre-workouts and then surprise, I was able to feel a nice boost and the desired focus I was looking for.

During the entire run on NooCaffeine, I stacked it with different pre-workouts and I have to say, this was the only time that NooCaffeine had the desired effect that NooWave expected from this product. In fact, depending on the pre-workout I stacked with the effects were different, sometimes NooCaffeine would hit hard and sometimes, the effect would last up to 4 hours. NooCaffeine as a standalone did not give me what I was expecting.

Value - This ranges from $17 to $ 20, which is cheap, considering you get 20 capsules. However, if you use this twice a day, you only get 10 days out of it; therefore, the value to me goes down.

Sides - None to speak off

Conclusion

At the end of the day NooCaffeine missed the mark for me as a standalone product; as always, not everyone will have the same experience with any supplement, so you may have a different effect than I. However, to me NooCaffeine should be marketed a stackable product to help enhance other supplements that are stimulant based. NooWave has great products, which I still continue to use today; however, NooCaffeine may need to be reformulate to be marketed as a standalone or made into a powder form so it can be added to your morning cup of Joe. Thank you Noowave again for the opportunity!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Better Focus
      • Better Mood
      • Need To Stack With Other Products

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!
      What's up SR! I would like to thank RSP and the Troopers for allowing me to try Amino Lean. Since I have been seeing more and more companies start releasing energy infused amino products, when Amino Lean came out for the Troopers, I decided to give it a run; I am a user of Aminos while working out and sipping during the day on non-workout days; at my age, recovery is my best friend. So how did the Amino Lean run go? Let's find out.

Right off the back, Amino Lean is one big proprietary blend, which breaks down in the following order:

Amino Acid Blend - There is...

Amino Acid Blend - There is 5000 mg, which includes L-Taurine, Leucine, L-Valine and so on; there is no way how much of each ingredients is in this section. In the past, I have research where typically, the 1st ingredient listed in a blend is the one that is dosed the highest.

Fat Loss Blend - There is 1500mg of this, which includes CLA, Green Tea Extra, and L-Carnitine & L-Tartrate. This is pixy dust, the minimum dose for CLA to even be effective is over 3 grams, which still takes a while for the body to take full effect of CLA; this is beyond under dosed.

Natural Energy - 130 mg, which is where it discloses the caffeine amount.

Taste - This was okay, you will need a little extra water to avoid any chalk stuck in the back of your throat.

Mix - This mixed okay, just give it an extra shake and you will be able to get all of it down.

Dosing - This was a chess match to play with; I see why they recommend up to 8 scoops a day, I will elaborate more in the effectiveness section.

This was a cat and mouse for me, I know that everyone reacts different to supplements, for me, in order for me to feel anything, I needed 3 scoops. Due to the change in my career path, I now workout in the evenings during the week, so to avoid not being able to fall asleep, I have to use low stim pre-workouts. The reason I did not give Amino Lean a "Red NO" not to recommend, was due to the fact that I was able to do my total body workouts, with a decide amount of energy (3 Scoops), and be able to fall asleep. If you are a stim junky, you will need to take 8 scoops to feel anything.

As for the fat burning properties of Amino Lean, I did not see any difference in weight or inches on my body; to me, it was nonexistent. Using Amino Lean for the BCAA properties, the recovery factor was minimal at best, I tried not to use more than 3 scoops on non-workout days, to really gauge the product; I still did not benefit from the reduction of DOMS from the previous night's workout.

Value - At around $20.00, if you are able to just use 2 scoops, then it is a great value; however, if you are using 4 scoops and higher, then the value gets tossed out the window.

Sides - I did get an odd side once in a while, I felt a little light headed

Conclusion

At the end of the day, RSP may need to go back and make changes to Amino Lean. 1st of all, they need to be more transparent on the amount of ingredients are in Amino Lean. I think the concept is there, a BCAA product that helps burn fat; however, the blend is off, since burning fat was not one of the effects I received from Amino Lean. I would like to thank RSP again for the opportunity.
      • Blends
      • No Fat Loss
      • Light Headed

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!
      What's up SR, I would like to thank RSP and the Troopers for allowing me to run RSP's Agmatine Sulfate product. I am always trying to keep my body's circulation to be at its best. I have used Agmatine sulfate products in the pass, with good to great results; therefore, when RSP allowed the Troopers an opportunity to try their Agmatine Sulfate product, I decided to give it a try.

Profile, very simple, 500 mg of AGMAMAX, which is what RSP refers to their Agmatine Sulfate. RSP claims the following from using this product:

Muscle pumps
      Vascularity during Workouts
      ...

Muscle pumps
      Vascularity during Workouts
      More Blood flow

Taste - This is unflavored so there is nothing to taste; other than a bitter aftertaste is taken with plain water.

Mixing - This mixed well for me, no residue

Dosing - RSP recommends taking 1 scoop 20 mins before working out. Now, I use Agmatine Sulfate products in the pass in different ways; from taking it before a workout to taking it prior to going to sleep.

There is a reason RSP provided 100 servings in this tub, along with a smurf size scooper. I initial followed what RSP recommended to take this; however, at 1 scoop, I did not feel nothing. This was odd, since my body reacts very well to Agmatine Sulfate. I decided to increase the dosing to 2 to even 3 scoops before a workout and at 3 scoops, I was able to feel some kind of pump. Still I was taken back at the fact that at 1 gram, I did not feel any significant pump. The only time I would get a great pump, was when I stacked it with a product that contained nitrates in it; other than that, pumps were bland.

I normally take Agmatine Sulfate before going to bed, research in the pass has shown that taking Agmatine Sulfate before bed, not only will it help with some recover, but also help the body release a minimal amount of GH. In addition, in the pass, when I have taken Agmatine Sulfate at night, I would have some good amount of morning wood or sleeping wood as my wife puts it. However, using RSP's Agmatine Sulfate, I did not experience that effect nor any increase in recovery from the evening's prior workout.

Value - This is priced at around $25.00, for a 100 servings, which is taken 3 times a day, it will equal out to 33 servings.

Sides - I wish it was more effective

Conclusion

At the end of the day, I was a bit confused at the fact that, this was the 1st Agmatine Sulfate product, which did not performed as other ones in the past. I understand that not everyone reacts the same to a particular product; however, I was not aware of an Agmatine Sulfate product, which did not work well for me. The bright side of this product, the value, you can't go wrong, so it you are on a budget, this is a good deal.
      • Needed More Than The Recommended Dose