Momo1

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Momo1

(Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!)
What's up SR family from around the world! I would like to first start off by thanking NooWave Supplements and the Trooper program for allowing me to try NooCaffeine. Due to the line of work that I do during the day, mental clarity and focus are very important to me. I start my morning with a small cup of Joe or a 1/3 serving of a middle of the road pre-workout. When NooCaffeine came up for the Troopers, I decided to give it a try; maybe this could be my cup of Joe replacement.

----Ingredient Profile----

The profile on NooCaffeine is simple and fully disclosed, which is always great to see. There are two forms of caffeine, which one is designed to hit you quickly and the other to have a longer affect. As for the Nootropic agent in NooCaffeine, there is 200 mg of L-Theanie, which helps with cognitive thinking and staying focus.

Taste - these are just capsules, so no taste, unless you are into tasting bitter stuff, you can go right ahead and open a capsule and mix it in water.

Mix- there is nothing to mix, pop a capsule and you are on your way.

Dosing - NooCaffeine is recommended to take one or two capsules; I decided to run one capsule Monday to Friday for the entire run.

----Effectiveness----

Well, this is where I have to say NooWave kind of miss the mark on NooCaffeine. When I took my initial serving of one capsule, the effect I felt were very minimal; there was a small pep, but that fizzed away with in 20 minutes. As I pounder on why NooCaffeine was not hitting me like I wanted to, I decided to stack it with a half serving of one of my pre-workouts and then surprise, I was able to feel a nice boost and the desired focus I was looking for.

During the entire run on NooCaffeine, I stacked it with different pre-workouts and I have to say, this was the only time that NooCaffeine had the desired effect that NooWave expected from this product. In fact, depending on the pre-workout I stacked with the effects were different, sometimes NooCaffeine would hit hard and sometimes, the effect would last up to 4 hours. NooCaffeine as a standalone did not give me what I was expecting.

Value - This ranges from $17 to $ 20, which is cheap, considering you get 20 capsules. However, if you use this twice a day, you only get 10 days out of it; therefore, the value to me goes down.

Sides - None to speak off

----Conclusion----

At the end of the day NooCaffeine missed the mark for me as a standalone product; as always, not everyone will have the same experience with any supplement, so you may have a different effect than I. However, to me NooCaffeine should be marketed a stackable product to help enhance other supplements that are stimulant based. NooWave has great products, which I still continue to use today; however, NooCaffeine may need to be reformulate to be marketed as a standalone or made into a powder form so it can be added to your morning cup of Joe. Thank you Noowave again for the opportunity!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Focus
  • Better Mood
  • Need To Stack With Other Products

(Thanks to RSP for sending it out!)
What's up SR! I would like to thank RSP and the Troopers for allowing me to try Amino Lean. Since I have been seeing more and more companies start releasing energy infused amino products, when Amino Lean came out for the Troopers, I decided to give it a run; I am a user of Aminos while working out and sipping during the day on non-workout days; at my age, recovery is my best friend. So how did the Amino Lean run go? Let's find out.

----Ingredient Profile----

Right off the back, Amino Lean is one big proprietary blend, which breaks down in the following order:

Amino Acid Blend - There is...

----Ingredient Profile----

Amino Acid Blend - There is 5000 mg, which includes L-Taurine, Leucine, L-Valine and so on; there is no way how much of each ingredients is in this section. In the past, I have research where typically, the 1st ingredient listed in a blend is the one that is dosed the highest.

Fat Loss Blend - There is 1500mg of this, which includes CLA, Green Tea Extra, and L-Carnitine & L-Tartrate. This is pixy dust, the minimum dose for CLA to even be effective is over 3 grams, which still takes a while for the body to take full effect of CLA; this is beyond under dosed.

Natural Energy - 130 mg, which is where it discloses the caffeine amount.

Taste - This was okay, you will need a little extra water to avoid any chalk stuck in the back of your throat.

Mix - This mixed okay, just give it an extra shake and you will be able to get all of it down.

Dosing - This was a chess match to play with; I see why they recommend up to 8 scoops a day, I will elaborate more in the effectiveness section.

----Effectiveness----

This was a cat and mouse for me, I know that everyone reacts different to supplements, for me, in order for me to feel anything, I needed 3 scoops. Due to the change in my career path, I now workout in the evenings during the week, so to avoid not being able to fall asleep, I have to use low stim pre-workouts. The reason I did not give Amino Lean a "Red NO" not to recommend, was due to the fact that I was able to do my total body workouts, with a decide amount of energy (3 Scoops), and be able to fall asleep. If you are a stim junky, you will need to take 8 scoops to feel anything.

As for the fat burning properties of Amino Lean, I did not see any difference in weight or inches on my body; to me, it was nonexistent. Using Amino Lean for the BCAA properties, the recovery factor was minimal at best, I tried not to use more than 3 scoops on non-workout days, to really gauge the product; I still did not benefit from the reduction of DOMS from the previous night's workout.

Value - At around $20.00, if you are able to just use 2 scoops, then it is a great value; however, if you are using 4 scoops and higher, then the value gets tossed out the window.

Sides - I did get an odd side once in a while, I felt a little light headed

----Conclusion----

At the end of the day, RSP may need to go back and make changes to Amino Lean. 1st of all, they need to be more transparent on the amount of ingredients are in Amino Lean. I think the concept is there, a BCAA product that helps burn fat; however, the blend is off, since burning fat was not one of the effects I received from Amino Lean. I would like to thank RSP again for the opportunity.
  • Blends
  • No Fat Loss
  • Light Headed

(Thanks to RSP for sending it out!)
What's up SR, I would like to thank RSP and the Troopers for allowing me to run RSP's Agmatine Sulfate product. I am always trying to keep my body's circulation to be at its best. I have used Agmatine sulfate products in the pass, with good to great results; therefore, when RSP allowed the Troopers an opportunity to try their Agmatine Sulfate product, I decided to give it a try.

----Ingredient Profile----

Profile, very simple, 500 mg of AGMAMAX, which is what RSP refers to their Agmatine Sulfate. RSP claims the following from using this product:

Muscle pumps
Vascularity during Workouts
...

Muscle pumps
Vascularity during Workouts
More Blood flow

Taste - This is unflavored so there is nothing to taste; other than a bitter aftertaste is taken with plain water.

Mixing - This mixed well for me, no residue

Dosing - RSP recommends taking 1 scoop 20 mins before working out. Now, I use Agmatine Sulfate products in the pass in different ways; from taking it before a workout to taking it prior to going to sleep.

----Effectiveness----

There is a reason RSP provided 100 servings in this tub, along with a smurf size scooper. I initial followed what RSP recommended to take this; however, at 1 scoop, I did not feel nothing. This was odd, since my body reacts very well to Agmatine Sulfate. I decided to increase the dosing to 2 to even 3 scoops before a workout and at 3 scoops, I was able to feel some kind of pump. Still I was taken back at the fact that at 1 gram, I did not feel any significant pump. The only time I would get a great pump, was when I stacked it with a product that contained nitrates in it; other than that, pumps were bland.

I normally take Agmatine Sulfate before going to bed, research in the pass has shown that taking Agmatine Sulfate before bed, not only will it help with some recover, but also help the body release a minimal amount of GH. In addition, in the pass, when I have taken Agmatine Sulfate at night, I would have some good amount of morning wood or sleeping wood as my wife puts it. However, using RSP's Agmatine Sulfate, I did not experience that effect nor any increase in recovery from the evening's prior workout.

Value - This is priced at around $25.00, for a 100 servings, which is taken 3 times a day, it will equal out to 33 servings.

Sides - I wish it was more effective

----Conclusion----

At the end of the day, I was a bit confused at the fact that, this was the 1st Agmatine Sulfate product, which did not performed as other ones in the past. I understand that not everyone reacts the same to a particular product; however, I was not aware of an Agmatine Sulfate product, which did not work well for me. The bright side of this product, the value, you can't go wrong, so it you are on a budget, this is a good deal.
  • Needed More Than The Recommended Dose
  • Bland Pumps

(Thanks to CSA Nutrition for sending it out!)
What's up SR family, hope all are doing well! I would like to thank CSA Nutrition and the Trooper program for allowing me to give Podium Gold a run. It's been a while since I have ran any product that is Creatine Monohydrate based; therefore, when I saw Podium Gold come up for the Troopers, I decided to give it a run. I wanted to add some strength and see if I could increase my 1MR by a couple of reps; Podium Gold do it? Let us find out

----Ingredient Profile----

Podium Gold is a proprietary blend of 2 ingredients, Creatine Monohydrate and B-Alanine. I will keep this section somewhat brief, since other members who have already reviewed Podium Gold, provided some great information on the profile; I will focus more on what the product effected by performance at the gym and my body. Some of the claims for Podium Gold are:

Increase Speed
Enhancing Explosive Strength
Increase Recovery Time

Taste - I received the unflavored, so there was not taste; I just mixed in fruit juice

Mixing - as with any Creatine Monohydrate product, it tends to be a little bit of a challenge to mix without clumping; Podium Gold was no difference. I find that you really need to shake this up good.

Dosing - It is recommended that you take 1 scoop if you are 200lbs and less and 2 scoops if you are over 200lbs; I needed the 2 scoops. On non-training days, I would take 1 scoop in the AM and 1 scoop in the afternoon or early evening with my protein shake I take to help with my Marcos.

----Effectiveness----

Podium Gold worked as CSA Nutrition claimed it would; for me, I was pleased with the performance. The sides I got on the other hand is a different story, I will elaborate more in the side section of the review.

I started to notice my strength started to increase, after about the 4the day of using Podium Gold. I have a bad right shoulder from being hit with a bat as a kid during a block fight; yes, fighting in the Bronx as a kid was as normal as getting out of bed, my shoulder never recovered. Therefore, I am limited on how much I cab flat bench; however, while on Podium Gold, I was able to increase my 1MR from 305lbs to 310lbs within that 1st week and reduced the normal pain in my shoulders I get after heavy benching.

During my run, Podium Gold was there to help with DOMS and the ability to keep going, my endurance was above normal. I typically finish my workouts with some cardio on the treadmill, while on Podium Gold, I notice that I would go longer than normal, which was nice, since it helps me burn off any of the my pre-workout I had left in my system. Now, for the B-Alanine, it was an odd effect I received from it. Normally, when I have taken B-Alanine in the past, when it kicks in, I feel like a gang of Ants are having a party all around me. However, with Podium Gold, the effects of the B-Alanine, where not aggressive, but I can feel it under my muscles, tingling away. I knew it was working, since my lactic acid buildup I get when doing a set of 21s, where under control.

Value- Podium Gold is on the pricey side and it only available so far on the company's site. At $44 for a 30 day tubs, you can almost get a pound or two of plain Creatine Monohydrate for less than the price. However, taking into consideration that Podium Gold worked and kicked it rather fast, if you have the extra funds, then it's worth the price tag.

Sides - I would have given this a higher score and a green light; however. Podium Gold killed me from buying another tub to continue increasing my strength. Many of us experience some bloating with Creatine Monohydrate products; however, it was an extreme effect for me. I sit for 8 hours a day at work, the bloating and the water retention I was getting was at times painful to sit. I had to release my belt while at my desk. My face looked like I was having an allergy attack; even drinking almost a gallon of water a day, I still was dealing with the bloating.

At the end of the day Podium Gold did what it claimed it would do, it increased my endurance, recovery, and strength; however, the sides I received will keep me away from buying this. For those who get a little bloating while on Creatine Monohydrate products, then I would recommend picking up a tub. Maybe as Podium Gold receives more exposure, it will become more available in other retail outlets and be in the range of $35 to $39, without any loss of quality.
  • Better Recovery
  • Increased Strength
  • Slightly Expensive
  • Mixability Needs Improvement
  • Bit Too Expensive
  • Heavy Bloating

What's up SR family! I would like to share my experience with Big Noise from Recon1. I would like to thank my job and my paycheck for the opportunity to purchase Big Nosie. I decided to start taking less stim when working out in the evening, so I found myself just using a half of serving of my pre-workout, which I was not getting that normal power and endurance. I was in search of a non-stim product to either take by itself or stack with my half serving; I found Big Nosie!

----Ingredient Profile----

As with all Recon1 products, Big Nosie is fully disclosed; which we at SR really appreciate! Big Nosie comes with a number of goodies that helps your pumps at the gym make and stay focus with Big Noise:

Agmatine Sulfate - There is 1 grams, which is the ideal dose; this helps with pumps and recovery.

Glycerol Monostearate - There is 3 grams, which this is used helps to enhance the effects of other supplements and improving the absorption of the other ingredients in Big Noise or whatever pre-workout one decides to stack with.

Alpha-GPC - There is 300 mg, which is used as a Nootropic agent; not too many pump products on the market are using Nootropic in their products.

Huperzine-A - There is 200 mcg, which yet again, it is used as a Nootropic agent; it is designated as a "learning" Nootropic.

Taste - I bought the Strawberry Kiwi flavor, which was not bad and no overly sweet for me.

Mix - Big Noise mixes well, just a little foaming, which settles down within 30 sec after you shake the hell out of it!

Dosing - Take once scoop prior to hitting the gym

----Effectiveness----

Did the gym here the "Big Nosie?" For me, yes it did! I used Big Nosie in 2 different ways, by itself and stacked with a pre-workout. When I took it by itself, the pumps were strong on my arms and shoulders; I did receive some energy from the 200 mg of Rhodiola Rosea Root that Big Noise comes with. In my opinion, Big Nosie as a standalone energy product, it did not get me through a heavy set; however, for cardio and a small body parts, perfect.

When I took Big Noise stacked with a pre-workout, wow that is when I felt the pump strong. Of course, I tried Big Nosie with different pre-workouts and depending on the brand I was using, the intensity of the pumps were different. The best pumps I received were when I stacked it with a sample of Recon1 Total War, Pre from Nutrobio, and any pre-workout that contains DMAA; I will not mention other brands that were not a good stack. The pumps when stacking with a pre-workout were off the chain, all of my bodies parts were pumps; even my calves were pumps and could not do a high incline on the treadmill. As for a poor man's Viagra "My apologies to our female SR members", all I have to say is BOOM!

In addition to the great pumps, the focus on Big Noise; due to the Nootropic agents, I noticed that I was more focused and less distracted by the hot babe doing Roman Deadlifts in yoga pants Oh my!

Value - There are 30 servings in Big Noise, the lowest I found it for was about $31.00, which is not a bad deal. I was able to get a killer deal on A1-Supplements, buy one get one free, which I believe they are still running the promo.

Sides - None to speak of

----Conclusion----

At the end of the day, Big Noise worked great for me, as always, not everyone will have the same effect with any supplement currently in the market. In my opinion, Recon1 has become a player in the supplement world and if they continue to release great products like Big Noise, watch out other companies. If you want to take your pre-workout to another level or just want to walk around pumped for the day, then give Big Noise a try.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Incresed PUMPS
  • Incresed Focus

(Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!)
    What's up SR! I would like to start off by giving Azoth, LLC and the Trooper program a big thank you for the opportunity to run Azoth, a Nootropic supplement. The past two months have been a mental beating, dealing with work and studying for my Real Estate License, I felt like I was burning the candle at both ends. I normally take a Nootropic supplement to help me get by; however, when I saw Azoth come up for the Troopers and saw the profile, I jumped on the opportunity. Did Azoth help me past the test? Please continue and find out...

----Ingredient Profile----

Right off the back, kudos ...

----Ingredient Profile----

Right off the back, kudos for Azoth being fully transparent, all of the ingredients are fully disclosed. I have to say, the way all of the goodies in Azoth are put together is like having a Nootropic supplement on steroids! I want to touch base on a couple of the Goodies:

Aplha GPC - There is 300 mg, which is known as the "Learning Neurotransmitter" and it has been shown to enhance post workout GH levels.

Phenylpiracetam - There is 150 mg, which is a strong Nootropic very similar to Piracetam; this is what helps increase that elevating mood feeling for those who have used Piracetam in the past.

DMHA - There is 100 mg, which this is DMAA little cousin. I was surprise to find that amount of DMHA in a Nootropic agent; the old Lecheeck Nootropic product, which has been long gone and I enjoyed, contained 100 mg of Amp Citrate along with 300 mg of caffeine.

Hordenine - There is 100 mg, which is known to help open one's bronchial, I noticed that my sinus were opened up, considering I suffer from allergies.

Taste - These are capsules, so there is nothing to taste

Mix - Nothing to mix, just pop and go

Dosing - This is where I enjoyed playing around with Azoth, it is recommended to start with 1 capsule before going to 3, due to the strength of Azoth; in the effectiveness portion of my review, I will note how I took Azoth.

----Effectiveness----

Holy being able to see in 4D! Azoth is the real deal when it came to mental focus for me. I of course, being the stim junkie that I am, decided to take 3 capsules for the 1st dose. Wow, I should have listen to the 1 capsule recommendation. Within 10 mins of taking 3 capsules, I felt like I had the 1000 yard sight. My hearing was amplified, I could hear my VP talking crap about an employee 4 offices over, I am not kidding! I was able to finish not only my work in half the normal time, but was able to dedicate 3 hours of studying at work.

After my initial 3 capsules, the next time I took Azoth, I decided to break it down to 1 in the am and 1 before I started a project, which typically are assigned to me about 10am. I was very impressed at the feeling of joy and happiness I had while I was working. Some of my co-workers thought I was on crack or something; I never sing while I am working. My mind was very clear, I could see what I was looking for before I got to it; as an Anti-Money Compliance Officer, my job is to notice certain patterns in people accounts, I was able to pick up patterns faster than before. When it came to studying, I was able to read for longer periods of time and retain more information as I did self-check reviews.

----Value----

Value - Azoth is only available currently at the company's website, just around $45.00; however, Azoth, LLC, does have nice promotions where you can get buy 1 get one free or 25% to 40% off, which is nice. Considering that there are only 10 servings, if you take them 10 days straight, yes, then the value is high; however, If you take on an off and when you really needed, I was able to make this last 30 days.

----Side Effects----

Sides - I was surprise not to have any sides, considering, I normally get insomnia when I take any product, which contains a chemical compound similar to DMAA. In addition, I did get a nice unexpected side, I had some appetite suppression when I would take this, I believe I may have lost 1 or 2 pounds on this :)

----Conclusion----

So, you are probably wondering, I was able to pass my Texas Real Estate License Exam? Thanks to Azoth, I did and was done in 1 hour; I took a full dose, from the order I placed, to take the test!

In my opinion, Azoth has separated themselves from the rest of the pack when it comes to Nootropic agents. The mixture of ingredients work great together; however, for those who may be sensitive to supplements that contain stimulants, then I would recommend not to exceed 2 capsules per serving. Azoth has been added to my supplement regiment and for anyone who is studying for finals, have work projects, or just want to feel great and focus, then give Azoth a try!
    • Increased Drive
    • As Needed
    • Long Lasting
    • Appetite Suppression
    • Increased Focus
    • Feeling Of Wellbening
    • -Not Widely Available
    • 10 Servings

(Thanks to Gamma Labs for sending it out!)
    What's up SR, I would like to thank Gamma Labs and the Troopers for allowing me to run G-Fuel, an energy drink with a couple of goodies not found in your typical energy drink. Due to the crazy line of work I do, by the time 1 or 2 in the afternoon role in, my mind feels like mush. I normally have to take at least of a of one of my pre-workouts, since I have not been able to find an energy drink that works for me during the day. When G-Fuel came up for the Troopers, I jumped on the opportunity.

Ok, the profile for G-Fuel is one massive proprietary blend; yes we all like to know how much of each goodie we are getting, at least we know there is 150 mg of caffeine to gauge how strong or weak this will be. G-Fuel is broken down in to 3 parts:

Energy complex - 1.85 grams, which consist of the caffeine content and other goodies like Velvet Bean, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL, and Glucoronolactone; this acts as a performance enhancing chemical, not too much strong research on it.

Focus Complex - 1.2 grams, which contains L-Tyrosine and long chemical name for what we know as Salt, just to name a few.

Antioxidant Complex - 163.5 mg, which with all the stuff in this section, that I will really not get into, are very under dosed; see the product label on the product to see ingredient's like Acai, Pomegranate Fruit, etc

Mix - This mixed ok, but wow the dye used in this stuff stained my shaker cup within 1 week of using it. I even noticed some staining on my teeth by the end of the run. The one thing I do have to say, the scooper will be the new wave, perfect for putting in a serving in a bottle of water with spilling powder everywhere.

Taste - To me, this was too sweet and the sweet taste would stay in my mouth, even after drink my servings for a while.

Dose - it recommends to use 12-16 ounces when consuming a serving; however, I am sure they recommend this amount of water, to help dissipate the sugar contents in G-Fuel. I used this mostly in the afternoon, I did on 2 occasion test it as an evening pre-workout.

----Effectiveness----

As a pick me up, G-Fuel did the trick, when I took my serving, it wouldn't hit you like a bang, like getting up and throw something at the dumb co-worker next to you talking crazy; a gradual increase in energy. It would last about 2 to 3 hours and then I would come down from it without any crashing; considering the average amount of caffeine in G-Fuel. I did however, notice and increase in peeing dark yellow at times, I am sure this was due to the B12 and B6 in G-Fuel, which at the time, I was taking my multi-vitamin that contains a good amount of Bs in there.

As far as using G-Fuel for a pre-workout, this is not the intention for G-Fuel in my opinion. As a pre-workout, for me, I had to take 2 scoops to even feel the same energy from the typical pre-workouts that I use. On the 2 occasions I used G-Fuel as a pre-workout, one was for cardio, which did ok and the other was for a row machine workout; which within 15 mins of taking, to me, it felt like the energy evaporated out of my skin in the sweat.

Value - You get 40 servings in G-Fuel, you can pick it sometimes on Amazon for about $22.00, if it is in stock. That is a good value considering that most energy drinks, just for one can is over $2.00.

Sides - other than a slight teeth stain

----Conclusion----

G-Fuel did work for me as it was intended for, which was as a pick me up product to help me finish the day's work. However, as a pre-workout, for me, this did not work. The main issues I have with G-Fuel is the sweetener and food coloring used in it. In this day in age where people who are looking to get into a healthier eating life style, all the chemicals and sugars is not how I would promote a clean and healthy energy drink, which provides some Antioxidant protection that goes out the window due to the sugar content. In my opinion, if G-Fuel can be reformulated and remove the high sugar and food dyes, it would be an addition to my supplement regiment.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Alternative To Energy Drinks
    • Great Scooper
    • Affordable
    • Not A Good Preworkout
    • Dyes
    • Excessive Flavoring
    • Low Stim

(Thanks to Nature Restore for sending it out!)
    What's going on SR! I would like to thank Nature Restore and the Trooper program for allowing to try AstraGin 200. In the past, I have been skeptical about certain supplements, which are praised and marketed as the next big thing, without any valid science behind it. After reading up on some of the research conducted on AstraGin, being a grandfather of 3 crazy little girls, I want to make sure I can keep up with them. How did this pappy do while on AstraGin 200? Let's find out

----Ingredient Profile----

AstraGin 200 has only one ingredient, that is it, 200 mg of AstraGin, which is a high dose compared to other companies who have similar AstraGin products, but they normally are dosed at 50 mg.

AstraGin is a natural compound, without getting too scientific, its purpose is designed to improve the absorption of nutrients. Many companies like to add AstraGin to their products so it increase the absorption rate.

On a side note, sometimes people confuse AstraGin with Actigin; despite they are similar to each other, they have different effects. Actigin is better for recovery and endurance, whereas AstraGin is more of a nutritional practitioner with the benefits of recovery as well.

Taste - these are small little capsule, unless you like the taste of bitter stuff, then you can open them up and mix them with your drink.

Mix - Nothing to mix, pop them and go

Dosing - I decided to take AstraGin as follows 1 in the am with my morning Shake, 1 in the afternoon with a lunch, and 1 in the evening. On workout days, I would take one 1 the morning and 2 after my workout with my post workout shake. Of course, I had to change it up on the 2nd week :)

----Effectiveness----

The 1st week of taking AstraGin 200, at 3 times a day and 600 mg dose, I really did not feel a change in my recovery. However, by the 10th day, I started to notice that I would wake up in the morning not as sore from the previous night's workout. On days when I would take my BCAA with it, I notice my recovery was even faster.

I did decide on the last 2 weeks to take AstraGin 200 in the afternoon with LGI Natural, currently running a natty booster cycle, and I have to say, I notice Natural kick in stronger. Reason why I know, I respond to Natural very well, which is the reason why I stocked up on it, since soon it will be gone. One of the effects I get from Natural is random erections, well when I would stack it with AstraGin 200, man, those erections would kick in quickly; try getting out of your desk when your manager calls you over.

Furthermore, DOMS were pretty much under control, even after a crazy leg workout, which is how I can gauge how a recovery supplements works for me. I found myself staying longer in the gym and when I would take my vitamins, I did not pee too yellow, which tells me my body was absorbing more of the vitamins Bs.

Value - Considering that you are getting 200 mgs for 90 capsules at $35.00, I believe this is priced right. Think about it, if the average AstraGin cost $20.00 and they give you 60 capsules at 50 mg, the cost of AstraGin 200 has more return for your money.

Sides - None

----Conclusion----

AstraGin 200 by Nature Restore is great addition to one's supplement regiment; helping take your supplements to a higher level so be one of our main goals, since we spend probability 15 % to 20% of our income on supplements. I will be adding AstraGin 200 to my supplement cabinet at home.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Feeling Of General Health
    • Improved Recovery
    • Some Endurance Increase
    • Increase Supplement Absorption

(Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!)
      What's up SR! Right off the back, I want to thank Outbreak Nutrition and the Trooper program for allowing me to give Antidote a try. I am 3 years away from the big 50 and recovery for me is key to keep myself going in the gym. When I saw Antidote come up for the Troopers, I jumped on the opportunity to give it a try; I have used many other post recovery drinks, but Antidote looked interesting.

----Ingredient Profile----

When it comes to the profile of Antidote, bravo to Outbreak; fully transparent on all the ingredients. There have been some good reviews from other SR family members regarding all the goodies Antidote comes with; therefore, I will keep my overview brief, as I will elaborate more on the use and effectiveness of Antidote.

It's nice to see some protein in Antidote, yeah 6 grams is not a true amount for a post drink; however, while you sip as an intera-workout, it helps keep your body in an anabolic state. I like the inclusion L-Histidine HCl, this plays a key role in red and white blood cell production, is an essential amino acid, and it is water soluble (you don't have to eat something with fat for better absorption). In addition, there is 6 grams of Dextrose, yes, some people are not too in love with using Dextrose, but I do not mind. Furthermore, there is 50 mg of ActiGin in Antidote, which as we have seen in past reviews on SR regarding ActiGin, it helps facilitate glycogen replenishment when doing any physical activities.

Taste - Antidote does not taste bad at all, the Tropical flavor I received was tasty but rather sweet.

Mix - Antidote mixed well, just a little foam for some reason with water, nothing crazy to make me wait until it settled.

Dosing - This is where I used Antidote in 3 different way: Post workout, Intra Workout, and Morning Drink

----Effectiveness----

I really enjoyed Antidote, I have tried a number of recovery drinks, but I have to say, this by far has been the best one yet. When I would use Antidote as an intera workout, one of the main benefits I noticed was the endurance when doing either a fast paced full body workout or just plain old cardio. I did not have any insulin spikes, due to the carbs and ActiGin in Antidote.

When I used Antidote as a post workout, which on those days, I was taking 2 servings, one as intera and one that I added to my post protein shake, I noticed any buildup of lactic acid started to subside within 20 mins of taking it. Furthermore, if my workout beat the hell out of me like legs, I can feel my body feel refueled with energy; nothing like you get on a pre-workout, but like after you eat a good meal when you were hungry.

When taking Antidote in the morning, most of the time, it kept me from eating a full breakfast; considering I mixed it with my morning shake, which is straight Whey Isolate. Again, I attribute this effect to the carbs and ActiGin and some of the other goodies as well. One thing I noticed when taking this in the morning, if I was dealing with any DOMS from the previous night's workout, by mid-morning, I was not as sore as I was when I woke up.

Value - For $45.00 bucks from Outbreaks' website, this is not bad; wait, before you say it's too much, keep in mind, there are 60 servings. Therefore, if you use it as I did, I still got almost 45 days out of it. Considering all that you get with Antidote, this is priced right; don't forget, you get what you pay for.

None for me

----Conclusion----

So far, 2 of Outbreaks' products I have used Reclaim and Antidote, have been on point and support their claims on what the products was supposed to accomplish. So far in 2017 Antidote will be my go to recovery drink, unless Outbreaks does something crazy like reformulating the product. For the price and the amount of servings you get, I thing you are getting a very competitive product. Keep in mind, there are a few recovery products currently in the market, which might cost $10.00 less, but you only get 15 to 20 servings food for thought.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Decreased DOMS
      • Energy
      • Better Recovery
      • Carbohydrate Pump
      • Retains Muscle Mass

(Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!)
        What's up brothers and sisters of the world we call SR! I would like to say thank you for Outbreak Nutrition and the Trooper program for allowing me to try Reclaim. I don't use too many fat burners since, sometimes, they make me feel to cracked out or it makes me sweat while just sitting at my desk at work; which the boss thinks I am on meth or something. When I saw Reclaim come up, I wanted the opportunity to try it since I have not taken a powder form of a fat burner. So, did Reclaim claimed some of the fat off me? Let us find out

----Ingredient Profile----

I like the profile right off...

----Ingredient Profile----

I like the profile right off the back, fully disclosed, which is great to see Outbreak Nutrition is transparent in their ingredients. Reclaim comes with 300 mg of caffeine and 25 mg of Actigin, per serving; just to name a few of the goodies in Reclaim. The following are other goodies that Reclaim contains:

Juglans Regia Extract - This is another name for Amp Citrate or DHMA, its cousin; there is 80 mg pre-serving. As we know, this is an effective energy booster that is added to most of the new pre-workouts in the market today.

Capsimax - there is 50 mg in Reclaim, which is also known as chili pepper; this helps with circulation and assist in thinning your blood, most likely to assist the body to absorb Reclaim faster, just like Aspirin.

Taste - Reclaim was not a bad tasting product, as always, for me, I do not care what it taste like, as long as it works.

Mix - Reclaim mixed well, no settlement at the bottom of the shaker and no foaming as well.

Dosing - I took 1 scoop, which is one serving in the am and sometimes in the early part of the afternoon on the weekend

----Effectiveness----

I really enjoyed running Reclaim, for my first powder fat burner, I was pleased. Despite have 300 mg of caffeine, it did not give me that crazy cracked out feeling. Despite the thermogenic properties, on days where I did not workout with it, I never felt too hot, just a little warm and fuzzy lol! However, on mornings where I did cardio when taking Reclaim, that is when the thermogenic kicked it and the sweating was on.

When it came to suppressing my appetite, it worked nicely, it was not like a complete apocalyptic suppressing which I normally would get with some of the past fat burners with Amp Citrate; however, it would control me for a couple of hours. In my opinion, some fat burners kill your appetite too much where you feel nausea and your insulin levels dropped since you have not eaten enough calories to maintain yourself, which is counterproductive to what you are trying to achieve; being in a state of cannabolic is not the best way to lose weight.

As for the weight lost, I was able to shed a solid 5lbs during my run and an inch or 2 from my waist; I am proud to say, I am back to being a 36 inch waist in my jeans! In addition, I was able to see more definition in the chest, face, and abs; this is how a fat burner to me, should work!

Value - Reclaim is priced at $34.99 on Outbreak's website, this is a good value considering what you get with Reclaim and 30 servings; the price point is very competitive to other powder fat burns on the market.

None to speak of

----Conclusion----

At the end of the run on Reclaim, I have to say, I was pleased with the results, considering this was my 1st powder fat burner that I have ran. Outbreak has a good fat burner product, which is competitive, priced right, and have the coolest labels in the market. I will be looking forward to picking up another tub of Reclaim right after my current bulk cycle ends.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Burn Fat
        • Appetite Control