Momo1

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

Reviews by Momo1

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to Nutraceutical Innovations for sending it out!)
Thank you Nutra-Innovations and the Trooper program for allowing me to try Zeus Juice. I am always looking to try new products from up and coming companies, to me; a pre-workout can sometimes direct me to using other products, based on how it performed. When Zeus Juice came up to for the troopers, the name alone caught my attention. Did I get the opportunity to hang out with Zeus and the rest of the Gods? Let us find out

----Ingredient Profile----

I was sad to see that Zeus Juice mixed up all the Gods of Mt Olympus in 3 different proprietary, which was disappointing consider that more and more companies are becoming transparent on what is in their products. Here is how Zeus Juice is broken down:

Strength & Endurance Blend - there is 5054 mg of a cocktail designed to give you strength and endurance. The soup contains Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, and Potassium just to name a few. It does have PPQ, which I personal supplement with, which helps the body, at the cellular level, increase energy. I take 20 mg a day, but this is in a blend, there is no way of knowing how much you are getting.

Synergistic Pump Mix - there 1,618 Mg that contains, Arginine, HydroMax, Agmatine, and L-Norvaline; again, there is no indication how much of these are in there. Considering that a clinical does of Agmatine is 1000 mg, to me this portion of Zeus Juice is under dosed.

Stimulation & Energy Combo - there is 443 mg, contains Caffeine, theophylline, and Yohimbe bark extracts, just to name a few; again, not sure how much of these items are in the mix

Taste - This was a good tasting product, the pia colada was refreshing.

Mixing - This was on point, there was no residue at the end of the shaker cup

Dosing - I took this 20 to 30 min before hitting the; one scoop is how I ran Zeus Juice

----Effectiveness----

I really wanted to shoot lightning bolts in the gym with Zeus juice; however, it did not get me there. For some reason, after taking it, by the time I arrived at the gym, I had my game face on, move out the way New Year Resolution Geek with the belt while dead lifting 10 lbs. However, about 45 mins into my workout, the energy would start to phase out and by the time I left the gym, I felt tired; not like a big crash, but similar to when you start to come off your morning cup of Joe.

As far as the Pumps, they were not too bad, I did notice a good pump when I did arms and shoulders, I typically respond well to HydroMax and Agmatine; other pump products that I have used in the past with great pumps, contained HydroMax and Agmatine. One thing to note, on days that I would finish my workout with a cardio session, I would feel like my heart was speeding up, this could have been attributed to the Yohimbe, which I know, some of us have that kind of reaction

Value - This is on the high side, $54 bucks for a pre-workout that is one giant prop blend, in my opinion, this is overpriced compare to other products out there, which are priced less and kick your butt in the gym.

Sides - other than feeling speeded up on cardio days

----Conclusion----

At the end of the day, did Zeus Juice bring me to a level of a Greek God? Unfortunately not, the initial energy I got from this was good, but having it start to dissipate 45 minutes into my workout, left me wanting more. Zeus Juice has a potential to be competitive in the current market of pre-workouts; however, the price and the mixture of ingredients will make it hard in my opinion to be competitive.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • Cool Name
  • Weak Energy
  • Prop Blends
  • Heart Felt Speeded Up

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to Feroxlabs for sending it out!)
Happy New Years to all of the SR families around the world! I would like to thank Feroxlabs and the Troopers for the opportunity to run Narco, Feroxlabs' introduction to the world of pre-workout supplements. As always, I am in the hunt to try new pre-workouts, yes, I am a stim junkie always looking for a fix. When Narco came up for the troopers to try, I decided to give it a world; did it make me feel like I was part of the Sinaloa Cartel? Let us find out

Right of the back, I was disappointed to see that Narco was in a proprietary blend;considering that many other companies have started being fully transparent, I think Feroxlabs should follow the trend. We understand that proprietary blends are to protect the formulation in the product; however, it keeps those who use the product in the dark on how much of all the mixed ingredients you actually get.

Narco's proprietary blend is broken down into 2 categories, Extreme Muscle Pump Matrix (5,625 mg) and Tunnel Vision Focus Matrix (645 mg). These cocktails contain L-Citruline, Beta Alanie, L-Norvaline, and AstraGin; I wish we know what the exact amount is.

Taste - This was a good tasting product for me, I never care what a product taste, but rather how it performs; I received the Fruit Punch flavor.

Mix - This mixes well, no clumping at the bottom of the shaker cup and no staining from the food dye, which is not too heavy.

Dosing - I took one scoop, initially, 30 minutes before my workout; on a number of occasions, I took 2 scoops.

----Effectiveness----

I really wanted Narco to hit me like a truck; however, at one scoop, I only felt the same amount of energy as drinking a 5-ounce cup of coffee. For anyone who is stim sensitive, at one scoop, it should give you a little push. When I took Narco, I mainly did full body workouts and cardio; trying to slim down from the holiday buffets I attended. My workouts were nothing to really write home about, only on cardio days I felt a small jolt. Now, at 2 scoops, I did feel an increase of energy, but nothing compare to some of the other pre-workouts currently in the market. I tried another way to take advantage of the energy Narco claimed it could provide I took one scoop before my workout and one scoop as part of my intra workout; this was the only time I felt an increase in energy.

When it came to the pump and focus, there was really no pump; only time I had an increase of pump, is when I stacked this with another pump product, which contained 2 grams of HydroMax. As for the focus, I felt it more when I did cardio.

Value - Narco is only available on Feroxlabs' website for $45.00 for 30 servings; it is on the high side for a product, which is formulated, in a proprietary blend, and if you are using 2 scoops, this is way too expensive.

None to speak of

----Conclusion----

At the end of the day, Narco, for me, was not a big hit; yes, I am a stim junky and I could be bias on the experience I had with Narco. However, as long as I have been in the fitness world, I still can gauge how a product should perform, high stim or not. I think that Feroxlabs has the concept of putting together a pre-workout; however, they may need to consider being more transparent, since I felt some of the ingredients was under dosed. Thanks again to Feroxlabs for participating in the trooper program.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
  • Prop Blend
  • Needed 2 Scoops To Feel Enegry

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to iQ2Labs for sending it out!)
----Introduction----

I would like to thank iQ2Labs and the Troopers for allowing me to take iQ2 for a run. I have used many Nootropic in the past, some that were heavy in caffeine and those with a bunch of property stuff mixed in like a NYC hot dog; which by the way, still taste good. When I saw iQ2 come up for the troopers, I was interested in giving it a shot when I saw the ingredients label. Did iQ2 raise my IQ? Let us find out

----Ingredient Profile----

Right off the back, all the ingredients are fully disclosed which is nice to see a company be transparent with what is in their product. Normally in the past, when I bought any Nootropic products, they would contain a high dose of caffeine, Piracetam, Phenibut, and Noopept, just to name a few. iQ2 has a number of goodies which work well together, here are a couple of them:

Huperzine - This improves cognitive performance and mental stimulation. There is 100 mcg, which is clinically does, which the recommended amount is between 50 to 200 mcg.

DMAE Bitartrate - This helps by improving focus, increase physical and mental stamina; there is 100 mg, which is on the low side, where in some studies, they found that between 200 mg to 500 mg, patients felt an immediate difference in their mental awareness.

Vinpocetine - This one has a number of benefits that help with blood flow, increase memory function, and it has been used in the treatment of Alzheimer's. There is 10mg, which is the lowest recommended amount, some studies have shown that between 20 - 60 is still safe, but in my opinion, 10 mg is not bad to begin. In addition, this should be taken with food for better absorbing and it is recommended being stacked with Huperzine to increase its effect; it is the reason why iQ2 has Huperzine in it.

Mix - there is no mixing, just take 2 and you are good to go

Taste - if you are into opening capsules and sucking on powder, then you go; there is no taste to this.

Dosing - It is recommended to take 2 capsules per serving, which I played with it either by taking with or without food.

----Effectiveness----

Considering that in the past, I have taken all types of Nootropic, I was expecting a punch in the mind and my hands to start writing a Momo1 manifesto; however, when you take iQ2, it gradually starts to work. Therefore, if you are looking for this to hit you right away, you need to be patient. When it fully kicked in, I felt a little clearer, more energy, and felt a wellbeing effect of joy. In addition, when I was working on a work project or studying for my Real Estate License, I was able to stay more focus and able to retain more information when I took any test.

I played around with this when I took it and I did notice some differences in effect and how long it would last. For instance, when I would take it on an empty stomach, I would feel the effects sooner; however, they would only last about 2 hours and then phase out, without any crashes. When I took this with food, I notice it took longer to kick in, but the effects lasted 2 to 4 hours. For me, it worked best when I took this with Fish Oils; most Nootropic are fat soluble, which means, when taken with anything that has fat, the body will absorb faster; I found that the effects for me lasted 5 hours +.

There is one thing I notice that caused me to score this lower, after about taking it on the 4th consecutive day; the effects would drop off, no matter how I would take it. Then if I took a 2-day break, then when I took it, the effects were back to how they were when I first started. Not sure if my body adapted to it sooner than other Nootropic products.

Value - This is on the high side in my opinion, I was only able to find iQ2 on the companies site for $59.99 for a 30-day supply. However, you can set up a monthly subscribing for $49.99, which is still a little high; $39.99 would be a great price point for iQ2.

Sides - There were no real sides for me, other than having to take a day or two off so I can feel the same effect

----Conclusion----
At the end of the day, iQ2 did perform to what the product was intended for; however, maybe it was just me, but the fact that my body adapted to the effects, it was a little bit disappointed. iQ2 Labs has a good product and I believe they can be a player in the Nootropic world of supplements .
As I mentioned before, this is perfect for those who are looking to start a Nootropic regiment, but if you are on a budget, this might not be the product for you; if there are extras funds, and then yes, I would recommend giving it a try.
  • Increase Memory Retention
  • Feeling Of Wellbeing
  • Increased Focus
  • Effects Dropped Off
  • Limited Availability

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
(Thanks to Giant Sports International for sending it out!)
What's going on SR family! I would like to present my review of Giant Sports International Riot! I would like to send a shout out to GSI and the Troopers for allowing me to run Riot. Being a stim junkie, I am always out and about, looking for great pre-workout that perform and keep me wired at the gym. When Riot came up for the Troopers, after seeing the ingredient profile, I was looking forward to giving it a run. Did Riot make me start that fight last week at a bar in Austin? Let us find out

----Ingredient Profile----

Right from the start, kudos to Giant Sports International for being ...

----Ingredient Profile----

Right from the start, kudos to Giant Sports International for being transparent and fully disclose all the ingredients in Riot. Here are some of the goodies contained in Riot:

2-Amino-6-Methlyheptane - This has a similar effect to DMAA, about 80% strength of DMAA, which for me being a stim junkie, remember how DMAA made me feel. There is 185 mg in Riot, which if you look at that amount, you might think, that is weak; however, this is stacked with 300 mg of Anhydrous Caffeine.

Bai Mudan White Tea - This is a nice addition to a pre-workout, since this act as an antioxidant, which has been showed to help with weight reduction. In addition, it will help lower your BP and decreasing sugar intake; at first I was like, why have something to help lower your BP, I think I see now, considering you get over 400 mg of stimulants in one serving, this will help regulate any spikes in heart rate while doing your workout routine.

Agmatine Sulfate - We all love and enjoy a great pump while we are working out, at a 1000 mg, it is clinically dosed, and you do feel it when you take Riot.

Taste - Well, I really do not care what anything taste like, as long as it works; however, if Taste is your cup of tea, this is not the best tasting pre-workout, it can be a result of the 2-Amino-6-Methlyheptane, which has a bitter taste to it.

Mixing - No issues just add it to water, shake, and take; no residue at the bottom of the shaker cup.

Dosing - This is recommend to take one scoop before hitting the gym and as always, Mr. I love stim, tried 1 scoop and a half and yeah, I paid the price
----Effectiveness----

Wow, this was a great ride using Riot at the gym! I would take this about 15 mins before going to the gym, while stuck in traffic, bad idea for me, 5 mins away, I started to feel like picking up my car and just walk to the gym. When I hit the weights, the focus was great and my energy level was above average for that time of the day, which was in the AM. I normally workout in the AM on the weekends and in the evenings during the workweek, for me, taking it in the AM was better, because I was able to fall asleep at night. This worked great when I would do heavy compound movements, I felt the fast twitch fibers firing at full power; along with the pump I was getting, my workouts were very fulfilling. In addition, on days I would take this on a full body workout, which involved cardio, I would sweat up a storm and it gave me the ability to go longer on the bike or treadmill.

For anyone who is stim sensitive, I would start with maybe half a serving, of course, me being the stim junkie that I am, did take 1 scoop and a half on an evening workout, I was doing legs that day. The energy was so intense and the wired feeling I had was over load, it made my stomach flip and broke out in a sweat as if my insulin levels dropped. The moral here, stick with one scoop if you are stim sensitive or even for those who are stim junkies.

----Value----

In my opinion, Riot is priced about right for what it offers and how it performs, at around $33.00, it is priced better that other products, which we know, fall short on their claims.

----Side Effects----

This has some sides that brought me back to the days of all pre-workouts, which contained DMAA; some crashing. This was not as bad for me, but about 4 hours after it started to wear off, I would feel like I needed to take a nap. In addition, I did get a little bit of cottonmouth, which is a typical side for me when I would take DMAA.

----Conclusion----

At the end of the day, was it I who started the Riot at the bar in Austin? Well I will plead the 5th; however, Riot from Giant Sports International is one of those pre-workouts you need to try and 1 to add to your top 5 Preworkout currently on the market. The energy, the drive, the sweating, and nice PUMPS, Giant Sports International has step up to the plate to separate themselves from most of the rest. The sides are minimal, I think if you can gauge your dosing protocol, you will reduce or eliminate some of the sides I dealt with. Momo1 out
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Sweat
  • Nice Pump
  • Dry Mouth
  • Some Crashing

What's up SR family around the world! A couple of weeks ago, a question was posted regarding Myokem's mTOR PRO amino acid product. I have been using this for over a year and at the time I started using this, I was an on-line rep here and could not post any reviews of other companies I use in my supplement regiment. Now that I am free to move about the SR world, I would like to bring you my review of mTOR PRO.

----Ingredient Profile----

For those who have used Myokem products, we know this company, in my opinion, has not released a product, which was not innovated or did not work; mTOR PRO works!

The ingredients in mTOR PRO are fully disclosed, even their mTOR Recovery Matrix is fully disclosed. This has your basic 2:1:1 ratios of BCAA, 5 grams in total. However, here are some of the goodies that are in mTOR PRO that I would like to point out:

Time release L-Leucine (as Active TR), it has 3 grams, and this is the main ingredients that make mTOR PRO stand out from your typical BCAA. What is Active TR, in basic terms, it is the compound that makes the Leucine time release in your system. The science behind Active TR, it allows the Leucine to release every 2 hours in your body. Regular Leucine peaks at 30 mins after ingestion and starts to drop within an hour to an hour and half after ingestion. However, with L-Leucine as Active TR, peaks the same as regular Leucine, but it starts to rise about 2 hours after and releases every 2 hours afterward, which mean, you will have active L-Leucine for almost 8 hours in your system.

In addition to the time released L-Leucine, you get 50 mg of AstraGin, which helps with the absorption of aminos, vitamins, and glucosamine. Furthermore, you have 1 gram of Taurine and 150 mg of potassium, which helps with any cramping you may encounter; I use mTOR PRO as an intra-workout and post workout supplement.

Taste
I always get the Dragon Fruit, it is not bad, a little bitter for me; it's the same taste as their pre-workout Nitramine.

Mixing
This mixes well, sometimes I would get a little foam, but it will settle within a min or so

They recommend 1 scoop, which you can use for intra or post; I used this as both. I notice the effects of hydration increase when I used it with coconut water.

----Effectiveness----

Okay, you are asking yourself the same question I did when I 1st started using mTOR PRO, does the time release L- Leucine really works. Let me tell you, it does! The 1st thing I noticed while using this as an intra, was the ability to do longer cardio sessions, I was able to increase my bike riding time and treadmill time by 30 to 45 additional minutes, from the normal hour I do of cardio. In addition, my body would recover a bit faster in between sets, especially when I would do a heavy compound workout and there was a rest period of over 2 minutes.

When I would use mTOR PRO as a post supplement, I wanted to see how the effects were if taken on its own, I normally add my BCAA to my post protein shake, just to get more BCAA into my system. Therefore, I would take a serving about an hour after and I have to say, any DOMS that were creeping up were reduced. To me, mTOR PRO worked best for me when taken about an hour before going to sleep; the next day, I felt refreshed and not as sore.

----Value----

This comes with 30 servings, so if you use it every day, you get a month's worth. You can find this online for as low as $24.99, which is a great value for a BCAA that comes with the ingredient profile as mTOR PRO.

None to speak of

----Conclusion----

I think when mTOR PRO was released, a lot of us were skeptical at the fact of time released L- Leucine, is it fairy dust? In addition, I felt this was not marketed as aggressive, I would have liked Myokem to have provided this for the Expert Reviewers and Troopers. This has been a sleeper product that I feel we should all try and it is priced below most of the new intra aminos that are being released today. This has been my staple BCAA for over a year and I will continue to use until something else that is priced the same and provides the same benefits as mTOR PRO comes along.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Faster Recovery
  • Increase Endurance

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!)
    The Wave of the future review for POWR - Strength & Energy Pre; thank you NooWave and the Troopers for allowing me to try this. As a Stim junkie, I am always looking for that pre-workout that will knock me into tomorrow land. When I saw POWR - Strength & Energy Pre come up, I looked at the label and I knew, I needed to try this.

Did POWR - Strength & Energy Pre make me want to jump a wall while carrying a 50 lbs sandbag. Come follow me

----Ingredient Profile----

Right of the back, the profile is fully disclosed, all ingredients are spelled out for you; no proprietary blends here. It is broken down to 4 categories:

Vitamins & Hydration
    Strength & Stamina
    Mental Focus
    Absorption

There some great stuff in this, it comes with 200 mg of caffeine; however, I want to elaborate on a couple of eye-catching goodies POWR - Strength & Energy Pre comes with:

Alpha GPC - It is given to those who are dealing with stage 1 Dementia, it helps improve memory, thinking skills, and learning; just to name a few benefits. It comes with 750 mg, I would have loved to have seen this at over 1000 mg, but I know cost is always a factor.

Eria Jarenis - This is DMAA's little cousin, who is not as strong as DMAA; however, you will feel it working as you do your routines, you start to sweat pretty good! There is 150 mg in POWR - Strength & Energy Pre.

DMHA - This is another familiar goodies that we all enjoyed when it was out there Amp Citrate! There is 150 mg in POWR - Strength & Energy Pre

Raw Coconut Water - It's nice to see this in a pre-workout, normally this i found in intra based supplements; however, considering all the different Stims in this, there is a possibility for your potassium levels to drop, last thing you want is to get a cramp while dead-lifting.

Taste
    This is not bad tasting, as you most know, I do not really care what a product taste like, as soon as it does what it is indented for.

Mixability
    This mixes well, no residue at the bottom of the sharer cup and no chalky feeling while you drink.

I used this 20 min before hitting the gym, one scope; however, I needed to see how strong this stuff was so I decided on one occasion to do 1 scoop and a half Wow!

----Effectiveness----

POWR - Strength & Energy Pre did not disappoint, by the time I would get to the gym, I was already feeling all warm and fuzzy, I react that way to the old DMAA. I used this on all different routines like full body, compound training, German Volumizing, and cardio. All of the workouts I did, I hit personal best. The focus on this is great; you do not get distracted by people around you, other than the babe that walked by with nice shorts!

Another part of POWR - Strength & Energy Pre I enjoyed was the fact that I felt I could keep going and going, sometimes I lost track of time. Oh, as I mentioned before, I try 1 scoop and half, my goodness, I was not able to sleep that night, when I was at the gym it was a bit intense. Therefore, if you are sensitive to stims, you may want to start with 1 scoops or even half; again, not everyone will have the same effects as I did, so keep that in mind. As far as additional benefits I received from this, was some weight lost; I was not expecting it, but it was a nice effect. I lost about 2 pounds; I notice an appetite reduction effect I always received when I would take anything with AMP Citrate.

----Value----

As of right now, it is only available on NooWave's website, for $39.99 with 30 servings; taking into consideration everything you get with POWR - Strength & Energy Pre, it is a good deal. I know we as SR members can receive a discount coupon to purchase on their site.

----Side Effects----
    There was one side I experienced, which is having some dry mouth, which was common for me when every time I was on either DMAA or Amp Citrate.

----Conclusion----

POWR - Strength & Energy Pre has set the tone to the future of pre-workout supplement. I was pleased with the way the product exceeded my expectations. For those looking for a well-rounded pre-workout to take you to the next level in your fitness goals, I would creating an account on NooWave's website and place your order. Thank you NooWave again for the opportunity to try your products and we look forward to other innovated product being released by your company.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Some Fat Lost
    • Increased Focus
    • Increased Strength
    • Appetite Reduction
    • Some Dry Mouth

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Vital 4U® for sending it out!)
    Staying healthy as we, age is a never-ending battle, unless you have the firepower to help. First of all, I would like to thank Vital 4U and the Troopers for allowing me to run Vital 4U's Premium Multi-Vitamin. I have used a multi-vitamin since my early 20s; however, most of the ones I have taken seem to hit some, but not all aspects of what the body's needs. Therefore, when I saw Vital 4U's Premium Multi-Vitamin come up for the troopers, I was eager to try, plus I just ran out of the multi-Vitamin I was taking at the time.

Did the Premium Multi-Vitamin help me get to the next level of he...

Did the Premium Multi-Vitamin help me get to the next level of health? Grab some tablets and soft gels and follow me

----Ingredient Profile----

The profile on this is fantastic! Vital 4U really put some great though behind putting all the goodies together. Just to mention a few that stood out for me:

Amino Acids and Enzymes: Helps with recover and digestion

Phyto Greens: Helps with detoxification of the intestinal tracts, aids in efficient and enhanced digestion. Furthermore, for those of us who are missing out on hitting our daily veggie goals, this will help you get there.

The Herbal Complex: St. John's worth, Ginkgo Biloba, one helps you smile and the other keeps the colds away. The only thing I would be a little concern is the inclusion of St. John's Worth, for those who are taking any kind of medications for depression, this can interact with St. John's Worth

In addition, you have your B-Complex, C-complex, Minerals Complex, and your Power Complex, which is derived from Vitamin Ds, K, and Calcium. One thing to note, the B-Complex was great, since for most of us, when we use a B-Complex, your urine comes out bright yellow, which means the body was not able to absorbed most of the B vitamins; however, that did occur here, never saw bright yellow pee.

Taste
    There really was no taste to these, unless you like sucking on pills or popping gel caps.

Mixability
    Really nothing to mix, just get read to down a bunch of pills!

This one I had to play with, considering that, I had to take all those pills every day, on top of the other supplements I take. Therefore, for the 2 weeks, I spread the dose out for the 1st part of the morning, from 7 am to 11 am. The last 2 weeks, I spread all the pills out throughout the entire day, from 7 am to 7 pm

----Effectiveness----

I have to say, this was the first vitamin I ever took that I would feel the different effects from the ingredients in each pills. It was wild the 1st few days I started taking it, which to me, tells me, they are working. For example, when I took the "Green pills", I would feel happy and had more energy. I suffer from allergies and occasionally, I feel a little cold coming; however, while I was on this, I notice my allergies were more controlled; less sneezing and running nose.

Going to the rest room was a bit easier, sometimes, we forget to include more fiber in our diets; having the inclusion of Phyto Greens, assist me in regular bowel movements. In addition, when I would take any of the fat-soluble vitamins, like the "D" complex, I would notice a little pick me up; I would take them with food that had some fat. Another nice effect I got from this was a good sustain amount of energy during the entire day; taking them during the day for me, was a better way that my body really utilized all the ingredients than taking them during the first part of the morning.

----Value----

This is not priced that bad, at $45.00 for 30 days and considering all the benefits you get, I think is on the mark. If you are short on funds, depending where you live, I have seen 7-Eleven carry single servings at $1.99; however, if you do the math, buying them that way, will cost you more in the end.

----Side Effects----
    Unless you consider feeling good a side, then yes, it was a good side to have.

----Conclusion----

I am sold on Vital 4U's Premium Multi-Vitamin from now on; it will be my go to Multi-Vitamin. Of course, not everyone will have the same effect as me; therefore, the only way to find out is to at least get a single serving and see how you feel. From all the other Multi-Vitamins out there, this by far is the more comprehensive one I have ever used and will continue to use Great job Vital 4U for a great product
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improves Allertness
    • Improves Alertness
    • Phyto Greens
    • Once A Day Dosing
    • General Feeling Of Well Being
    • Allergy Relief
    • Aids Digestion
    • 14 Pills
    • Some Underdosed Ingredients

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Alpha Gainz for sending it out!)
    What's going on SR family! Before I get into my experience, I want to thank Alpha Gainz and the Troopers for the opportunity to let me take a crack at Alpha Gainz's 4-AD. It has been a while since I have ran any type of PH or Test based products, last one I ran was before the 2004 band, if anyone remembers NOR-19; DECA in a pill! When I saw 4-AD come up for the Troopers, I was very interested on how my body would benefit, since now I am at the young age of 47. Did I feel the Alpha male in me rise? Did I change my license plate to 4-AD 4 U? Then keep reading and find out

4-AD is a DHEA bas...

4-AD is a DHEA based products, changes to test and estrogen, which the only concern I saw was the possible side effect of increase estrogen. I received 2 bottles to run, 1-ML contains 100 mg of 4-AD, which applying 200 mg a day, the bottle will last 15 days. This is a transdermal product, so when it is rubbed into your body, it is absorbed into your system faster. DHEA has a number of physiological effects in the body from increase test levels, feeling of well being, and Libido; before starting the 4-AD, I had my test levels checked, which at 47, I have been keeping an eye on it; at the time of the test, my levels were at 602.

Taste

I would not recommend eating this or trying to place it under your tongue, unless you want to see what your last meal looked like.

Mix

Well, this you do not mix, you rub the product into certain parts of the body, for me, shoulders, chest, and behind the knees; the femoral artery runs in your legs and I did feel a stronger absorption when I would apply there.

I would use 2 full droplets, which was 200 ml every morning after showering; I tried once at night and for some reason it kept me up, felt a rush of energy. My only thing I was a little disappointed, the droplet that came with the product, would not fill up to the 100 ml needed, so I found myself having to dip the droplet 4 times.

----Effectiveness----

4-AD was an excellent run for me and the effects I was able to feel and see; this delivered better than FedEx! The first time I applied 4-AD, within a couple of minutes, I felt a rush, I can feel my circulation increase; especially when applied behind the knee. Within a week into the product, the first thing I noticed was my Libido, wow, it made me feel like I was 18 and going to the restroom to "read" a hustler magazine; great articles! In addition, during that 1st week, I felt happier and alert in the morning; before having anything with Caffeine. By the 2nd week, I started to notice my strength go up, I was hitting my normal weight range harder and with more reps; my shoulders started to look more define. By the end of the run, I was able to work out longer, felt better, and was like a rabbit with the wife, which she was happy.

As I mentioned previously, I had blood work to check my test levels, which were at 602 when I started, at the end of the 30-day cycle; they were up to 674. Some might thing, that is not too high of an increase; however, for an over the counter product, to me this was perfect and showed that 4-AD works. I think the next time I run this; I might look into stacking it with SARM or a PH to see how much more I can increase my levels.

----Value----

It sells for $39.99 on a number of sites, which is not bad; however, to get the most of out of this product, you will need 2 bottles to run. Yeah, $80.00 can be a hit in the wallet and on top of that, you want to have your supporting supplements, just in case you need them.

----Side Effects----

Taking into consideration the possible increase in estrogen, I made sure to have an AI on hand; however, I did not need to use it. There was a small amount of skin irritation, but it was manageable. I did experience a couple of episodes of headaches after administration, which mean, 4-AD might increase your BP levels.

----Conclusion----
    At the end of the day, 4-AD was a good experience to run; it performed how a DHEA based Test product should. I think, for those in my age range, you should take a run on this. In addition, for those who do not want to deal with some of the sides we get from running SARMS and PH cycle, this would be perfect. One final note, if you want your sex drive to feel like an Aniston Martin DB-9, then prepare to enjoy the ride; I know for sure that I will be running this again, maybe start 2017 with a bang!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Reduces Lethargy
    • Heightens Libido
    • Non Toxic
    • Feeling Of Well Being
    • Easy Delivery System
    • May Not Be As Effective As A Standalone
    • Can Be Expensive Depending On Preferred Dosage
    • Some Minor Skin Irritation In The Beginning
    • Light Increase In BP

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!)
    What's up SR nation! I would like to first thank VMI Sports Nutrition and the Troopers for allowing to run their product AgmaPure. For all of us who love to walk around with our chest and arms pumps, while just standing in line to get your Starbucks fix, we are always looking for that pump product to give us that effect. So when I saw AgmaPure come up for the troopers to try, I jumped on it like a bear attacking a bee hive!

----Ingredient Profile----

Profile is straight to the point, it has Agmatine Sulfate, with each scoop providing 500 mg. There are a number of benefits that Agmatine Sulfate provides, other than just PUMPS:

Additional energy during your workout
    Reduction of inflammation
    Assist in the brain's ability to cope with stress

Taste
    This is unflavored, so you can mix it with juice; it can be bitter if you just drinking with water.

Mixes great, no clumping

I used this in a number of ways, 2 scoops on workout days, 1 scoop on non-workouts days, and 1 scoop before bed; VMI recommends 1 to 3 scoops to add to your favorite pre-workout, intra, or post.

----Effectiveness----

I really use this on different types of scenarios, which is why in my opinion; this is just not a pre-workout supplementation only. Taking 2 scoops (1000 mg) on my workout days, I added to my Preworkout, which I have been using a number of different ones; I tried using AgmaPure with pre-workouts that had limited or no pump supplementation included. The pumps that I got were great and it help my body to uptake my pre-workout faster, since this creates a vasodilation affect. On non-workout days, I took one scoop (500 mg) first thing in the morning with either a small cup of Joe or a shot of aminos; again, AgmaPure help speed up the process for the cup of Joe to kick in, plus a nice pump.

During the run of this product, for one week, I just took it before I went to sleep, one scoop. There has been some research conducted regarding the benefit of taking an Agmatine Sulfate product before hitting the stack; possible increase in GH levels. On the nights I would take this, I noticed an increase in my RAM sleeping patterns; I would have very vivid dreams. In fact, on days when I would work out that evening, the next day, any DOMS that was starting to creep up, I would just feel a little sore. I did not see any real effects that one see when taking any GH products during the week that I used it for night use; however, the next tub I buy of AgmaPure, I will use it only for night and see if I any of the noticeable effects of increase GH level. Finally, another nice effect when using it at night, were massive hard morning wood! My God, I had to stand 4 feet away from the toilet just to pee; the wife was happy to see I was saluting her every morning!

----Value----
    I think this is priced nice, at $23.99 on Amazon for 60 servings, if you use 1 scoop. Even if you use 2 scoops, you still get 30 days; 3 scoops, you get about 20 days.

None!

----Conclusion----

At the end of the day AgmaPure accomplished what it claimed and provided some additional benefits that maybe, cannot be added on their site; hence hard wood. This is just not a pump product, there are additional uses that we in the fitness world, can benefit from it. Will I be buying another tub, yes! Will I recommend you get out there and get a tube, yes, it is worth a try, and it will not hit your wallet at all; considering the benefits you will see!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • RAM Sleep
    • Reduction Of DOMS
    • Bitter Taste When Just Using Water

Verified Full-Container Use through SR TROOPs.
    (Thanks to Vital 4U® for sending it out!)
    ----Introduction----

What's up SR! I would like to take a moment to thank the Trooper program and Vital 4U for the opportunity to try Screaming Energy Max Hit! I have been looking for some kind of quick pick me for that 2pm feeling like passing out at your desk, feeling; Monster and 5 hour are not on my list of things I would consider using. When Screamin Energy came up for the troopers to try out, man I jumped on it. Did the energy from this made me scream? Well, let us find out

----Ingredient Profile----

Profile on this is simple and straight to the point; there is only 40 Cal, so you will not get a gut from this. Sugars are 9 grams, which is not bad, considering most sodas have over 35 grams of sugars. The nice kicker is the 185 mg of caffeine, which for a middle of the day pick me up, is all that one would need.

Taste
    Well, if you are not a coffee drinker, than the taste will not be your cup of tea. It comes in Coffee Mocha flavor; I pretty much just squeeze it down and get it over with, sometimes I wanted to drink some water with it, but I did not want to risk the product being diluted.

Mix
    There is nothing to mix, unless you want an extra kick in your morning Joe; I tried it with a small cup of black coffee, my lord I was wired, I will expand on how it made me feel in the effectiveness section.

I mainly used it at the middle of the day, I packet at around 1 and 2pm; however, I did take this 3 times in the am, which was a good wake up shot.

----Effectiveness----

This did the trick for what the product is intended for, it is a pick me up for those who feel sluggish after lunch or are trying to complete a dead line. It did not make me scream at my desk, but it gave me that little perk to get me through the day. Once the product ran its course, there were no crashing feeling, so you level off just in time for your evening dinner.

Now, as I mentioned in the dosing section, I am always looking to maximize any product that I try, so on 3 occasions, I decided to add this to a small cup of coffee (4 oz), which is 45 mg of caffeine, black, no milk, just straight from Juan Valdez's hands. So now, I had 230 mg of caffeine, which is a little over what the average pre-workout contains. Man, it did the trick, no screaming, but some whistling and signing songs came out; so stimulant junkies like me, if you are using this, try it.

----Value----
    You get 12 packets for about $17.00 on Vital 4U's website, if you buy more and set up auto shipping, and then you get a break. I am starting to see them at the 7-Elevens in Dallas, Texas; so it you are waiting for your shipment, you can pick them up for $1.49, which is a better value to me than 5-hour energy shot.

----Side Effects----

There we none, no crack out feeling and no crashing

----Conclusion----

Vital 4U really has a great product for those who need that pick me up. It is like story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears, 1 porridge was too hot, 1 was too cold, and 1 was just right. Screamin Energy is just not for fitness-crazed people who need to feel like being on crack. This product compliments many lifestyles, from students trying to study, to working people trying to make it through the day without sleeping at their desk. We hear so many complaints about other products that are marked to give you a pick me up; however, many of those fall short, except for Screamin Energy. It did not make me scream, but it did what it was intended for and I will be ordering more and when I gas up at 7-Eleven, I will include a shot with my gas.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Lasts For Several Hours
    • Provides Quick Alertness
    • No Jitters
    • Conveniet To Use
    • Caffeine Quantity Hidden In Small Print
    • Taste Bad