Momo1

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Momo1

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  December 1, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High Quality
  • No Bloat
  • True Label Disclosure
  • Improved Recovery
  • Extreme Endurance
  • No Dyes
  • Can Be Expensive Depending On Serving Size
  • Clumps If Not Mixed Immediately

What's going on SR fam! I would like to thank NutraBio and the Trooper programs for the opportunity to try Super Carb. Carbs are an important ingredient to fuel the body and the brain. Many of us use a carb supplement as a way to keep us going at the gym and to avoid any sugar drops. I have used a number of carbs supplements in the past; therefore, when I saw Super Carb come up, I decided to try it and compare it to the others I have used.

The main goodie in Super carb is Branched Cyclic Dextrin; there is 25 mg per serving. This is what makes Super Carb super, it release slow and allows the body not to make your pancreas increase its production of sugar, which we know, when we get a sugar spike, the crash is coming soon. In addition, you benefit from the stable level of sugars, so you can work out early in the am on an empty stomach, as many of us do, and not worry about feeling light headed due to low sugar. Furthermore, Super Carb provide you with 822 mg of Electrolytes, which will help regulate your potassium levels as we sweat and avoid those nasty cramps we sometimes get on high intensity cardio routines.

Taste - To me, was not that bad, there are no dies.

Mix - Here is where you will need to maybe invest in that early 2000s "Shaker Weight". Even when you add the required amount of liquid, you will need to shake a lot. Sometimes it clumps up and small pieces can make you gag. Therefore, you will need to keep shaking to avoid the clumping.

Dosing - I used Super Carb mostly as an intera workout supplement; however, on some occasions, I would had a serving to a whey isolate as a recovery drink.

Super Carb to me was just plane super! I typically workout out in the morning, around 5am, and I am one who does not like to eat before hitting the gym. In the pass, I would put a tablespoon of honey under my tongue to keep myself from having a sugar drop. However, while using Super Carb, I did not experience any drops at all. In fact, I was able to last an entire workout with feeling light headed, especially when doing legs. In addition, my endurance levels were increase, especially when doing a row workout on the Concept 2. I did not experience any craping what so ever.

When I added a scoop with a whey isolate for recovery, it was the one, two punch I needed. Typically after consuming an Isolate protein, within 20 mins after, I already hungry; however, when I stack it with Super Carb, I would go about 2 to 3 hours before feeling hungry.

Super Carbs comes in 30 serving and 60 serving tubs, which retail for $30 and $54 ($49 was the cheapest I found the 60 servings at a local sup store). Considering that you sue Super Carb on workout days only, that is 30 workouts for $30 buck, which could last up to 5 weeks, unless you work out every day.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Super Carb is yet, another excellent product in Nutrabio's line of supplements; the Amazon of supplement companies. This has been one of the most effective carb supplements I have used; it supported Nutrabio's claim. In my opinion, everyone should try Super Carb; it is one of those supplements that will help you achieve your goals. I would like to thank NutraBio again for the opportunity.

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
  November 29, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • High-Quality Blend
  • Disclosed
  • Non-GMO
  • Light Feeling Blend
  • No Added Anything
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Repairs Muscle
  • Great Macro-nutrient Ratio

Yo SR, what's going on! I would like to thank NutraBio and the Trooper programs for the opportunity to run Muscle Matrix. We all know, protein is one of the building blocks to helping our body recover and grow. However, with so many companies out there, some with great products and others spiked to the gill, it is hard to choose right protein. Therefore, when Muscle Matrix came up, and after looking at the profile, I was excited to give it a shot.

As with all NutraBio products, there is nothing to hide on their products or their labels, fully disclosed, which should be the goal for all in the supplement industry. You get 25 grams of protein, broken down into 16.1 grams of whey Isolate and 13.2 grams of casein. This formulation makes Muscle Matrix more versatile as either a post workout, a meal replacement, or a nighttime recovery shake.

Taste - I received the Vanilla cream flavor, very yummy

Mix - I was very surprise to find that Muscle Matrix mixed very well, considering that, it contains casein; the Micellar version of casein is more refined. In addition, you can use a blender or a shake bottle; either one I had the same results, no clumping.

Dosing - I used as a post workout shake and an evening shake, about 30 mins before hitting the hay.

As we know, sometimes I can be hard to gauge the effects of a protein supplement on your bodies. Therefore, I always put by body in a situation where protein synthesis could be noticed. For example, after workout in the evening, I would have a sold post meal, and 30 mins before bed, I will make my serving of Muscle Matrix. When I woke up the next day, I did not feel hungry as I normally do and I did notice some reduction of soreness on the body part I worked out the night before.

As when I took Muscle Matrix as a post work out meal, I could tell that my body absorbed the whey Isolate, which typically takes about 20 mins. Any increase in lactic acid I had, was reduced. In addition, it would hold me up for about 2 hours before eating a sold meal, which is attributed the slow digestion of the casein protein.

As for the value, Muscle Matrix will run you about $40.00, which is not bad for 30 servings, and how versatile Muscle Matrix can be. I mean, think about, some of us spend $4 to $6 dollar on a meal, which could have all sorts of crap in it. Therefore, Muscle Matrix in my opinion is a good value.

Side Effects

None, even those who may be lactose intolerant could benefit from Muscle Matrix.

Conclusion

Muscle Matrix is another smash for NutraBio, excellence is what we can expect from their entire line. This was one of the cleanest blended proteins I have ran in a while and will continue to use moving forward as a night time recovery shake. I would like to thank NutraBio again for the opportunity.

Overall
    Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
      November 28, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Recovery
    • Reduced DOMs
    • Kept Hydrated
    • Decent Value

What's going on SR! I would like to thank Nutrex and the Troopers for the opportunity to tray POSTLIFT. As we all know, the key to increasing Mass and building a athletic body, is the body's ability to Recover! There are many way we can accomplish, by getting a solid night sleep, increase BCAA intake, and increase protein by body weight; just to name a few. When POSTLIFT came up for the Troopers, I jumped on the opportunity to see how my body would be affected by the claims POSTLIFT would do.

POSTLIFT is fully disclosed, which we all love t...

POSTLIFT is fully disclosed, which we all love to know what exactly we are putting in our bodies. There are some goodies in POSTLIFT are: 25 grams of HBCD, which is one of the key ingredients in POSTLIFT, it helps your body replenish its glycogen levels. To me, HBCD could be used as part of one's intera workout regimen. There is 2 grams of HICA, 10 grams of BCAA, and 5 gram of Glutamine.

Taste - This is not a bad tasting product, just a little bitter when mixed in water; when mixed in fruit juice, the bitter tastes goes away.

Mix - There was some foaming, again, when I mixed it with water, but it was nothing that adding some extra water would not take care. In addition, when sometimes I would mix it in a whey Isolate for a complete post workout meal, it mixed very well.

Dosing - Considering POSTLIFT comes with only 20 servings, I used it in a number of ways and only after heavy compound workouts; I wanted to make it last as long as possible.

POSTLIFT was my friend in many levels, as I mentioned before, I used POSTLIFT in different way. On days where I did, a heavy compound movement like Flat Bench, Roman Dead lift, Bend-over Rolls, and everyone's favorite legs; I took one full scoop post workout by itself. The only time I added a shot of whey isolate, was the morning after when I hit legs that evening. DOMS reduction was felt about an hour and a half, after taking my serving. I knew POSTLIFT was doing its job, since I was able to do some cardio without walking around like a penguin.

On days I did cardio or full body workouts, I would add a half of serving to my intera workout supplement, which did not contain any type of carbs. I normally do cardio 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Typically, I put a tablespoon of honey under my tongue, so I can keep my glycogen levels from dropping. While using POSTLIFT, I did not need the honey, and I was able to do a solid cardio routine without a sugar drop. In addition, I notice an increase of endurance, which could have been attributed to the added Intera supplement. However, I made sure to use a 3rd of the serving of the intera supplement so I can better gauge POSTLIFT ability to recover.

POSTLIFT is not a cheap product, which is the reason I would only us it when I know I will really needed. There are only 20 servings and typically, it is priced around $35 to $45 dollars. However, at the time of this review, Amazon currently has it listed at $26.00; All-Star Health will be your cheapest way to go when it is not on sale.

Side Effects

Conclusion

POSTLIFT is one of those niche supplements to have on hand when you really need to recover and maximize all the efforts put into the gym. I would love to see POSTLIFT in the range of 28 to 30 servings, so it can increase its value for the person who just started getting into the world of supplements. I have placed my order for a new tub on Amazon and if I run it like I did for this review, I know I can get 30 days out of it. In my opinion, for the intermediate to advance lifter, POSTLIFT is one you should have in your already full cabinet of goodies you use to achieve your goals. I would like to thank Nutrex again for the opportunity.

Thanks to Herbal Nitro for sending it out!
        November 24, 2017

• Promotes Good Gut Health
      • Works As Advertised
      • Cleans You Out
      • When You Got To Go You Need To Go

What's up SR family! I would like to start by saying thank you to Herbal Nitro and the Troopers for allowing me to give "My Gentle Detox" a run. I am a stronger believe of always keeping my internal systems functioning at the highest levels. Considering all the crap that is added in food and along with some of the supplements we use, it is always a good idea to keep our pipes clean.

The profile on "My Gentle Detox" is a mixture of goodies that makes up the 493mg per serving you get with "My Gentle Detox". Yes, we all would love to know the exact amount of the ingredients in "My Gentle Detox"; however, when companies put out new products, they need to protect their investment to recoup their research cost. In the 493 mg capsule, you get the following:

Casanthranol - This acts like a laxative to get your bowels moving and going. Senna Leaf - Another type of laxative, Milk Thistle - Which helps protect the liver from toxic stuff like methylated PH; it acts like an additional filer to the Liver. Sarsaparilla - This help with reduction of bacteria, which can increase in the small intestine, similar to the benefits of yogurt. Artichoke Leaf - This help with reduction of gas build up after we eat foods that are prone to increase body gases, like Broccoli; especially helpful for those who suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).

Taste - Looking at the capsules, which are green in nature, I did not attempt to taste them.

Mix - Nothing to mix, pop and go

Dosing - I played with the way I took it, which I will explain in the effectiveness section of my review.

"My Gentle Detox" worked well for me, as I mentioned before, I played with the dosing on this. The first time I took my serving, it was around 8am, on an empty stomach. I soon found out, that within 8 hours, it hits you and let me tell you, when it hits, you have to go. However, when it did hit me, I was stuck in traffic; not good. Therefore, I started taking my serving right around 5pm; this to me was very effective for a couple of reasons:

1. When it hit, I was home, and ready to attack the toilet.
      2. It was my alarm clock for me, by 430am, by stomach would kick me to get up and go.

In addition, I noticed that "My Gentle Detox" would work differently based on what I ate for the day. For example, if I ate heavy, something like pizza or a heavy Italian meal, the effects were activated faster. On days where I ate clean, the effects would take longer to hit; on average about 14 hours later after my serving. Furthermore, on the days I did eat heavy, I would go more than twice a day; hence, the Detox effects of what the product is intended for.

"My Gentle Detox" has a great value for what it does in helping the body get rid of nasty waste. At $15.99 from the company's website to $19.99 on amazon, it a sweet value; especially if you buy more from the site, you get a better deal. In addition, you get a full 30-day supply.

Side Effects

Other than the timing of taking "My Gentle Detox", just make sure to be near a restroom when it hits you; that about trying to hold it, will not work.

Conclusion

"My Gentle Detox" is one of those supplements that need to be in our regiment of things we take. With all the hormones added to our foods, it is key to keep our bodies free of nasty radicals, which float in our bodies, causing all sorts of havoc. In addition, for the price, "My Gentle Detox" is necessary to keep around. I would like to thank Herbal Nitro again for the opportunity.

Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Clinically Dosed
      • Excellent Pump
      • Great Energy And Focus
      • Great Value
      • Insane Ingredient Profile
      • No Proprietary Blends
      • Slight Crashing

Hey SR Family, hope your day is going well! I would like to first like to thank Lab Tech Nutraceuticals and Trooper program for the opportunity to allow running Full Spectrum Rx, a man's pre-workout and women too. As a stim junkie, I am always son the hunt for my next fix of a pre-workout that will make me see into the future, while running with a 75lbs sand bag on my back. When I saw the profile for Full Spectrum Rx, holy giant label, I had to try this!

When it comes to full disclosure of a label, Full Spectrum just step it up a notch; some may say, there are some unnecessary ingredients, but I am sure everything in Full Spectrum Rx works like a well-oiled engine. Due to all that is included in Full Spectrum, I will touch on a couple of them:

There is 8 grams of Citrulline Malate, nice, and considering, I did not have to run to the restroom; I was very please. As we know, Citrulline helps increase NO, which we all love to see ourselves all pumped in front of the mirror at the gym. There is 3.5 grams of Beta Alanine, which reduced the increase of lactic acid, especially when you are doing high rep workouts like a set of killer 21s. There is 175mg of DMHA, which is DMAA's little brother, very similar to Amp Citrate. This not only helps with energy, but also increases your ability to focus. On top of this added stim, you get a nice hit of Caffeine, 350mg of fun. In addition, Full Spectrum Rx includes a Nootropic agent, Noopept, at 30mg; it is a nice dose to get you super focus.

Taste - This is not a bad tasting product; however, to me, it had a medicine after taste.

Mix - This mixed well, a little bit of grit if you use minimal amount of water.

Dosing - I took one-scoop 20 mins before hitting the gym, plain and simple. In addition, I try to avoid using Full Spectrum Rx at night, due to the high stim content, so I used Full Spectrum Rx in the am and afternoon

Did Full Spectrum Rx make me feel like James Bond? Dam close! I knew I was in for a ride from my first serving. Now, for me, there was a delay when I got the full effect of Full Spectrum Rx, which was nice so I would not be driving as if I was on crack. The first thing I notice is a kick of energy and then the Noopept kicked in. My senses were heighten, as I walked into the gym, I would be able to hear all that was going on at the same time and clear.

Full Spectrum, phase 2, about 30 mins after the initial servings, is when everything came into play. I noticed the pumps on my calves, just from walking on the treadmill. My focus was full on and I even felt aggressive, which is normal for me, but just an extra notch. When hitting the weights, man I was killing it, I hit some of my best 1MR while on Full Spectrum. In addition, I felt like I was at the gym for an hour and in fact, I was there for 2 hours and 30 mins. Even after my workout was done, I felt the pump carry over for another hour or two.

Full Spectrum is priced from $46 to $50, depending if Amazon is having a discount of sort. There are 30 servings and considering all, that you get with Full Spectrum Rx, in my opinion, is priced right on. Lab Tech Nutraceuticals sometimes have coupon codes when you log into their site, typically 20% off for your first order.

Side Effects

Well after all the fun in the gym, I did feel a crash about 5 hours after my workout. I know some have felt a hard crash; mine was a gradual crash to where I felt like I needed some sugar to get me going. Other than that, no other sides to speak of.

Conclusion

Full Spectrum Rx is one of those "You need to try" products and if you like the ride as I did, add it to your staple of supplements. Not too many other companies who offer a pre-workout with such a wide verity of ingredients, which work together to give you the explosive energy I experienced. Some may say the price is a bit high; however, when you think about what you get with Full Spectrum and the actual number of days one really workout in a month, Full Spectrum Rx stills a good buy. I would like to thank Lab Tech Nutraceuticals for the opportunity.

Thanks to Dioxyme for sending it out!

• Some Reduction In DOMS
      • Expensive Depending On Dosage
      • Proprietary Blend

What's SR! I would like to thank Dioxyme and the Troopers for the opportunity to allow me to run MPO, which stands for Muscle Protein Optimizer. I normally do not use Creatine Mono type products, due to some water retention I sometimes get. However, what caught my attention was the m-TOR statement made by Dioxyme, which his important for recovery. Therefore, I decided to give it a shot and see how it will affect me while adding this to my protein intake.

MPO is set up in two proprietary blends, which to me; I would have liked to know how much of the goodies I was taking in. Other members have done a great job in explaining the ingredients, so I will keep this light

Nitramino Complex - contains Creatine Mono and Beta Alanine, with a total of 6.5 grams. Of course, I was not sure how much of Creatine Mono; considering 5 grams is the min to really get any benefits from Creatine Mono.

The m-TOR blend contains an old school supplement called HMB; back in the 90s, people would be robbed for this. The only drawback to HMB, is that it requires high doses to really take advantage of what HMB does, which is to prevent muscle break down

Taste - As always, I am one that does not care what something taste, as long as it works; however, if you like a good tasting product, MPO is refreshing.

Mix - MPO mixes well, no foaming or residue at the bottom of the shaker cup.

Dosing - I used MPO to add to my recovery drink and on some occasions, take a shot first thing in the am. Based on how MPO should be taken, I had to use 1 or 2 scoops, since I weigh more than 225lb.

I really wanted to see how MPO would shine; however, it was just like a cloudy day, not sure, if I want to go out or stay home on the couch. My main goal was the recovery aspect of MPO, which is the reason why I mixed my servings with a Whey Isolate protein. My goal was to see how MPO would increase the protein synthesis as I took it with a protein product.

I started to notice a reduction of DOMS after about the fifth serving I took. I was trying to make this last, since at the dose amount I was taking, the tub would have been gone in 20 days. I am sure that if taken daily, I would have noticed more of the effects of MPO. In regards to increase endurance and strength, it was minimal at best; I tried to make sure to take MPO by its self so I can better gauge it. However, in the past, despite getting some water retention from Creatine Mono, I still would notice the increase of strength.

This is a killer for me, at $70.00 bucks for a little over 20 servings for me; it is way over priced compared to other products with similar characteristics. I am sure that if you would go to places that sell the ingredients in MPO in bilk, you could put together the same formulation for about half the cost.

Side Effects

None to speak of

Conclusion

MPO unfortunately did not perform for me as the labeled claimed. Believe me when I say, I was really looking forward to see where MPO would have taken me in my goals; however, it was somewhat of a letdown. If MPO was priced at $24 to $27, for the effect I did received, then it would be something to consider. MPO has proven ingredient, they just need to either be increased the grams of what is in MPO or add something to make it be a staple to our supplement regiment. I would like to thank Dioxyme again for the opportunity.

Overall
      Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!

• Pumps
      • Heightened Libido
      • Prevents Lethargy
      • Increased Strength
      • Far Too Expensive
      • Possible Estrogen Increase

What's UP SR Family! I would like to thank first start off by saying thank you to Muscle 1 and the Trooper program for allowing me to give MASS4 a run. I have been away from the world of PH for about 12 years, I recall the good old days, before the 2004 band, where you could get a stack, gain 15lbs of mass, and if you were not careful, you received a "B" cup on your chest. After looking at the profile of MASS4, I decided to give it a run, I wanted to add some weight for the winter months, so I can look good in my Cat Sweater that I am sure, someone in my family will give me for Christmas.

The main goodie in MASS4 is 4-adro; there is a 100mg of this per capsule. Yes, you may think that is a low dose; however, you still will get some nice results. Furthermore, MASS4 is not methylated, so your liver will not take a beating and you will not have to worry about having yellow eyes and looking like something out of the walking dead. MASS4 will support your libido and convert to test; however, back in the days, similar compounds like MASS4 were considered a "Wet Compound". MASS4 has the ability to increase estrogen while increasing test; therefore, if you are prone to estrogen spikes, you really want to have an AI handy.

Taste - These are capsules, so nothing to eat, unless you like the taste of cat litter, then you go boy!

Mix - There is nothing to mix, pop, and go.

Dosing - Since I only had one bottle to run, I decided to just run 2 capsules a day; I would have love to have run 3 to get to that 300mg range to really see faster benefits. At the time, I was finishing my run of Strength 1, so I figure; I would see how my body did at two capsules a day.

MASS4 was an unexpected treat to run. One of the main effects I look for in a test based product are Libido levels and that Alpha Male feeling of taking on 5 football players at a bar; yeah, I am sure you will be used as the football, but heck, it's worth a shot.

Libido was on, 24 hours a day, I looked at any female, and I was calling the wife to see if she will be coming home for lunch! In addition, I found myself hitting some personal best when it came to some of the routines I was running; especially heavy dumbbell curls. Furthermore, I noticed that I had a nice pump all day long while running MASS4; accompanied by that Alpha Male feeling that we experience with an increase in test levels.

As far as some of the common feeling we have dealt with while running a PH, some of us get that lethargic feeling that makes us want to just take a nap. However, while on MASS4, I did not experience that, as I did with Strength 1.

This is where MASS4 maybe be out of the price range for many, at $90.00, it is very steep. However, we know that as soon as Muscle1 is available in other realtors, I am sure the price will come down. In my opinion, you will need 2 bottles of MASS4 to really see the benefits, which at $90.00, that is someone car payment. I am looking forward to see if priced reduced so I can make another run.

Side Effects

As I mentioned before, MASS4 is considered a wet compound, within the 2nd week on MASS4, I did start to notice a small sensation on my nipples. Therefore, to be on the safe side, I added an AI, at 75mg, and within 3 days, that sensation went away. I am not prone to estrogen spiking; however, this could be the result of not running a PH for a long time.

Conclusion

MASS4 is a good stepping-stone to the world of PH, especially for those who have been curious of running a PH. Considering that even at one bottle; I was able to benefit from the increase of Strength and libido. If you get a Christmas bonus or are dying to use that new zero interest for 12 months credit card you just got in the mail, then jump on it and pick up a bottle of MASS4. I would like to thank Muscle1 again for the opportunity.

Thanks to Mind Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increased Focus
      • Increased Recovery
      • Transparent Label
      • Hydration
      • Increased Pump
      • Maintains Muscle
      • Some Restroom Issues If Combined With Other Citrulline Products

Hey SR, hope everyone is doing well! I would like to thank Mind Muscle Nutrition and the Trooper program for the opportunity to give Hydra-Focus a run for the money. I am a firm believer of using an intra-supplement while hitting the gym; especially as we age, we need that little extra kick. What intrigued me about Hydra-Focus was that, and intera workout supplement that claims to keep you focus with utilizing any stimulants.

As for the profile of Hydra-Focus, it is fully disclosed, which is important in this day in age of companies putting goodies that are not listed. As for what is in Hydra-Focus, I will keep this somewhat brief; as other members who have reviewed Hydra-Focus did a great job on explain what is in Hydra-Focus. However, I would like to expand on the effects of Hydra-Focus while I worked out.

There is a staple 2:1:1 ration of BCAAS, I like that there is 3.5 grams of Leucine, which helps with recovery and increase protein synthesis. Hydra-Focus provides 4 grams of Citrulline Malate, which I like this does, since it does not make me start my workout in the restroom pushing. Furthermore, this helps with pumps, by acting as a vasodilator, and by increasing endurance. In addition, you get 500mg of raw coconut water, which help keep your potassium levels up while losing salt as you are hitting it hard at the gym.

The focus aspect of Hydra-Focus comes in the form of N-AcetyI-L-Tyrosine (1 gram) and Choline Bitartrate (500mg); both of these assist in the ability to help the brain increase focus.

Taste - For me, taste is no too important for me, as long as the product works; there was no after taste.

Mix - This mix ok for me, on days where I would take a scoop to help with recovery, there was some residue on the bottom. However, when I used it as an intra-workout, I did not notice it as much, since I normally shake my cup before I take a sip.

Dosing - I used Hydra-Focus in two ways, as a first thing the am recovery drink and as an intera-workout supplement.

Hydra-Focus performed to its claims, I was very impressed with the fact that I was able to increase my workout load while sipping on Hydra-Focus. One of the key factors for me was the focus; now it was not like a laser beam, but I noticed more on what was going on around me. In addition, when doing total body workout, my coordination was more apparent.

As for the endurance of Hydra-Focus, while doing cardio, is where I noticed it the most. I was able to go longer on the treadmill and I increased my minutes on the Concept 2 row machine. Furthermore, I normally sweat a lot and cramping can sometimes creep up on me and take me out. However, while on Hydra-Focus, I did not experience any cramping.

Hydra-Focus provided an additional kick to the pump I was getting. Now, with that said, I mentioned in the ingredients profile that 4 grams of Citrulline Malate was nice, since it did not attack my stomach. However, if you take this with a pre-workout that already contains a dose higher than 2 grams of Citrulline, then the restroom better be right next to you.

Most people may say that Hydra-Focus is pricy at $35.00; however, when you take into consideration the additional ingredients added, in my opinion, the price is justified. Remember, you get what you pay for.

Side Effects

Restroom issues if you take with a pre-workout that contains a good dose of Citrulline.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, Hydra-Focus met my expectations and more. I was pleased with the results I was able to achieve while running Hydra-Focus. In my opinion, Hydra-Focus will be a staple to me as an intra-workout, especially during any time where I cycle of stims for about 2 weeks. Having the added focus support will help me keep going at the gym; I recommend you get a tub of Hydra-Focus and if you find it on sale, stock up! I would like to thank Mind Muscle Nutrition again for the opportunity.

Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
        November 16, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Increase Strength
      • Increases Libido
      • Sheds Fat
      • Does Not Convert To Estrogen
      • Non-Methylated
      • A Little Pricey
      • Some Lethargy
      • Some High BP

What's up SR family! I would like to start by thanking Muscle 1 and for the Trooper program for the opportunity to give Strength 1 a run. As some of may recall, the good old days of PH, before the 2005 ban went into effect, were like Prohibition in the 20s; many powerful and toxic PH to run. Now, here in 2017, some PH have made a comeback, but not as strong as those in the past; based on what I have read and see, some like Strength 1 have received good feedback. When Strength 1 came up for the troopers, I decided to give it a world.

The mai...

The main goodie in Strength 1 is 110 mg of 1-Andro, which is DHEA based. Some maybe thinking, that is a low dose; however, in my opinion, it right about where you want to be, especially if you are following the protocol that Muscle 1 suggest. In addition, one does not have to work about any estrogen conversation of any Liver enzyme elevation, since this no methylated. Furthermore, you get some black pepper extract to help the body absorb better.

Taste - these are capsules so no need to eat something that looks like cat litter; pop the capsule and be done with it.

Mix - Again, it is a capsule, so nothing to mix.

Dosing - Now, this is where I played with; I ran this in an old school some people ran strong PH back in the day; pulse cycling. This is when you run a 30-day cycle in the following manner, 2 weeks on, with one week off, and 2 weeks back. I will explain why I decided to run Strength 1 like this in the side effect section.

Strength 1 was a nice run, I am sure I may have benefited more than others who are younger; being 48, any boost, my body will take to it very well. On my 1st week, I started to notice an increase in my strength, my bench was up, and bend over rolls were up as well. In addition, Libido was up as well. After the week pause I took, I notice my strength was still up; however, libido was back to normal.

When I started the last 2 weeks of Strength 1, it picks up where I left off, stronger. However, now I started to notice my shoulders and abs to trim down; I was able to see more muscle definition. Furthermore, libido was back up and ready to play. I always looked pumped, which was a nice affect I was not expecting.

In regards to my PCT while on Strength 1, I used an over the counter AI at 75mg of Arimistane to be on the safe side and ran T-Fuel Prime from Lab Tech Nutraceuticals.

Well, Strength 1 is not cheap, at $90.00 a bottle, is on the high side. However, as the only rep has mentioned in the pass, as soon as more retailors are carrying it, the price will drop. You get 30 days if you use 2 capsules a day; however, if you run it on 3 capsules, you will get about 20 days. The way I ran Strength 1, the value went up, since I was able to get 5 weeks out of it.

Side Effects

Strength 1 gave me a couple of sides, which lead me to run Strength 1 in a pulse cycle. On my after 3 servings, I would get a nasty headache, I believe it was increasing my BP. In addition, by the 7th day, I started to get some lethargic feels. When I took a week off and stated up again, headache side was gone and the lethargic feeling was at a minimal.

Conclusion

Strength 1 at the end of the day performed well for me, this as other have mentioned, is a great place to start for anyone looking to try a PH; just be over the age of 25 to avoid any hormonal issues when cycling off. Strength 1 is a PH, which can be stacked with Muscle 1's other PH product or even a SARM, if you can still get your hands on some real ones. I would run Strength 1 again; this time I will add a pre-cycle supplements like Hawthorne Berry to help regulate any BP issues. If you have the extra cash now and really want to give Strength 1 a run, go for it, plus we on SR get a nice Discount code to get another product at 50% off. Keep an eye out for any Black Friday deals for this; jump on it if it is on sale! I would like to thank Muscle 1 again for the opportunity.

Thanks to Dioxyme for sending it out!
        November 13, 2017

• Excellent Taste
      • Aids Recovery
      • Soy And Gluten Free
      • NO RBGH

What is going on SR family! I would like to thanks Dioxyme and the Troopers for the opportunity to give New Zealand Whey Protein a run. As we all know, protein is one the main building block to increase and maintain all the hard work we put in the gym to increase muscle. In this day in age, everyone in their mother is coming out with a protein product with catchy phrases like "No Amino Spiking", just one example. The other phrase we see is Grass Fed Cows, Hmmmm, how much better is it to have protein with just feeding grass than eating Chick-Fil-A.

----Ingredient Profi...

There are 57 servings at 27 grams of protein, which is a combo of Whey Isolate and Concentrate. These are some of the highlights of New Zealand Whey Protein:

NO rBGH - Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone, which helps the cows, boots productions of milk. In addition, the added hormone will not affect our bodies. For example, I recall growing up that 13 year sold girls look like kids, now a days, most 13 years girl or boy, look as if they can order a drink at a bar with no ID.

Grass Fed Cows - There are benefits of having beef and milk from a grass fed cow. For example, you get healthier omega-3 fatty acids, more conjugated linoleic acid, known to us as (CLA), and more antioxidant. Furthermore, when it comes to consuming the beef, it will be leaner, as suppose to a hormone-inducted cow who can be the next Olympia.

Taste - I received the Coconut flavor and I have to say, very tasty; especially if you mix it will coconut almond milk, it brings the taste out!

Mix - For me, if using any kind of milk product, it gets a bit thicker, which is not bad, since to me, when I would mix it with a milk product, it actually kept me full for almost 2 hours. However, when mixed with water or a fruit juice, it mixed well and it was not thick. No matter how I mixed, I never had no clumping.

Dosing - I was using this one scoop 1st thing in the morning and in some cases, I would add a scoop as part of my intera workout supplementation.

As we know, protein is one of those supplements that are hard to gauge on how effective it is on our body. Therefore, for me, I gauge a protein on how my recovery is after any workout and allow me to hit the gym again as soon as possible.

While taking New Zealand Whey Protein, I noticed a nice reduction of DOMS, especially after a killer leg workout. In addition, endurance for me was increased and fatigue was minimal, since I did not have to take an extra cup of Joe to get me moving. Furthermore, on days where I added a scoop to my intera supplements, my recovery was faster in-between sets, since I was feeding my body constant protein and keeping my body in an anabolic state. New Zealand Whey Protein performed to how a protein should, help with recovery, build muscles, and allows you to hit the gym again without to many days off waiting to recover.

This is where New Zealand Whey Protein takes a hit, at about $65.00 for a 5lbs tub; it can be out of the price point for most gym rats. However, the old saying, "You Get What You Pay For", plays a big part in New Zealand Whey Protein, there are very high quality ingredients that makes this a high-end protein. Keep in mind, there are other 5lbs proteins that you get a bit more servings, but do not provide the clean processing whey that New Zealand Whey Protein is manufactured.

Side Effects

NONE

Conclusion

New Zealand Whey Protein is a high priced product that well put together with a profile that will help your body hit your goals and help with recovery. There are few clean and well-put together proteins out in the market that are priced in the same range as this one; New Zealand Whey Protein is one that if you have the extra cash or find it on sale, I would jump on it.