Momo1

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online today

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Momo1

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
  October 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Reduces Soreness
  • No Digestive Issues
  • Chalky After Taste

What's going SR Boys and Girls! I would like to thank Outbreak Nutrition and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try Survive. Protein is one of the main staple for those looking to increase lean mass when performing any physical activates. For those who are counting calories for a show or to just make a drastic change to their eating habits, having enough macros to over your body cannibalizing it's self is key; could Survive help? Let us find out

Profile on Survive is fully disclosed, which is always a treat to know what we are putting in our body. There is only 133 Calories, which 19 of it come from fat. There if only 3.1 grams of carbs and Outbreak clearly states "No Amino Spiking Guaranteed." As we know, many other products out there, despite a number of well-known companies who are have been sued for amino spiking, continue to do so. In addition, there is 25 grams of a mulit-blended protein to help keep your body in an anabolic stated for a longer period. Furthermore, Survive includes a digestive enzyme that will help with digestions; helpful for out lactose intolerant family members.

Taste - I received their Vanilla flavor, which was not bad; it does have a chalky after taste.

Mixing - I mixed this in different ways, in water, it mixed well, no clumping, and very smooth. When mixed in milk, it became thicker, which is what I wanted since it would keep me fuller.

Dosing - I took Survive as part of my morning regiment; a breakfast option 4 times a week.

As far as gauging how effective a protein supplement is, can be tricky, since we incorporate other supplements that help with lean mass and recovery. Therefore, I took this in the morning on days where I worked out the night before. Whenever I work out in the evening, the next day, I am super hungry. I took my serving of Survive with whole milk, normally I use Almond milk; however, I found that whole milk did the trick I was looking for. After taking my serving, I noticed that my hunger was in check for up to 4 hours, which is nice, since I love to eat! Now, when I mixed Survive in water, which was a few times to see the difference, I was hungry with an hour and a half; therefore, whole milk for me made Survive a meal replacement.

As for recovery, I noticed there was a reduction of DOMS, this did not kick in right away; I was using Survive from Monday to Thursday, by Tuesday evening, I would notice less soreness in my knees. My workout routine during this run was a fully body workout, using body weights, and dumbbells. My increase of lactic acid was reduced, and to experience the full effect of Survive, I made sure not to add any additional BCAA supplements. Furthermore, I can tell I did not have any digestion issues; sometimes when using whole milk, my stomach gets a little upset, I did not experience that with Survive.

Outbreak has Survive on their website for $29.99, there are 23 servings in one tub. I am sure, we are so used to seeing 30 servings for a tub of protein; however, when you take into consideration what is included in Survive, the value is not bad, Furthermore, if you take this 5 times a week, you still can get 30 day out of it. In addition, if you use Survive as a meal replacement, it is a lot cheaper and healthier than Mc Eye Balls (Mc Donald's uses cow eyeballs as fillers for their beef).

Side Effects

Conclusion

Survive in my opinion, is a competitive protein product. Considering they market and stand by their statement of no amino spiking, that speaks volume for a company who can back up their claims. Survive is a good addition to someone who is looking for a clean blended protein with the added digestive assistance for better absorption, at a decent value. I would like to thank Outbreak Nutrition again for the opportunity.

Thanks to Raw Synergies for sending it out!
  October 9, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Focus
  • Some Fat Lost

What's up SR! I would like to thank Raw Synergies and the Troopers for the opportunity to give THERMOPRE a run. At time, I have to consider, do I want to take a fat burner or a pre-workout when I hit the gym; stacking both, can sometimes leave you cracked out with too much stim. However, when I saw THERMOPRE come up for the Troopers, it caught my attention based on what Raw Synergies claims THERMOPRE is used for.

Thank you, Raw Synergies, for fully disclosing all the goodies in THERMOPRE. There are the following ingredients:
KSM-66 - Ther...

KSM-66 - There is 300mg in THERMOPRE, this helps with alertness, concentration, fatigue, and vigor; just to name a few benefits.

MCT Powder - There is 357mg, this is the 1st time I have seen this in a pre-workout or a fat burner. As we know MCT are the good fats out body utilizes. However, included in a pre or fat burner, it has some benefits likes: increase energy expenditure, weight loss, and possible reduction of cancer; nice!

Yerba Mate Powder - There is 100mg and this is used for chronic fatigue syndrome, low blood pressure, and irregular heartbeat. This is a nice inclusion, since there is 250 mg of caffeine and 75 of Theacrine; therefore, for those who get rapid heart rate when using high stim products, this will help regulate that nasty side.

Cognizin - There is 150mg, which helps to stay focus.

Capsimax - There is 50 mg, which this helps the body use it's fat reserve for energy.

Taste - Well, this is not the best tasting product, to me it had a little medicine after taste; I am not too concern about taste, as long as the product works.

Mix - This mixed ok, just a little bit of foaming; add some additional water and you will be good to go.

Dosing - a full dose of THERMOPRE is 2 scoops; I used this in the AM to see how much fat I could burner when doing morning cardio.

THERMOPRE did what it claims it would do for you. When I took it first thing in the morning, it took about 10 mins to hit me, since I took it on an empty stomach. I did not experience any nausea, which is one of the sides from Yerba Mate. The energy did not hit me right away, it gradually increased as I started warming up. I felt warm and fuzzy as THERMOPRE started to kick in, thermo effect was not over barring; however hot enough to make me start sweating at warm up. In addition, there is 1.6 grams of Beta Alanine, a bit on the low sides; I did not experience that feeling of ants all over your face.

As for the pre-workout portion of THERMOPRE, the energy was clean, I was focus and felt my endurance was up. My primary workout routine on THERMOPRE was cardio and fully body on the Concept2 row machine. In addition, I felt happy and had that feeling of I can do anything I put my mind to. As I mentioned before, my endurance was up, I found myself doing about an hour and a half of cardio; plus, a ton of sweat.

As for the fat burning properties of THERMOPRE, do not expect 10lbs lost. When I started, I was 235lbs and after I finished, I was down to 231lbs; yes, 4lbs might not be a lot, but to me was an added benefit and a supporting claim factor for THERMOPRE.

THERMOPRE is not widely available, you can pick up a tub on Amazon for about $29.00, However, I do have to hit THERMOPRE on value, since you only get 24 servings. I would have like to have seen this at 30 servings for THERMOPRE to be more competitive. Well, if you only use this for 4 times a week as I did, then the value can be stretched.

Side Effects

I had no sides and did not experience any crash

Conclusion

THERMOPRE, in my opinion, supported their claims; a 2-in-1 product, which provided a clean workout. In addition, you get some benefits of some fat lost, and the endurance and focus is always good to have. THERMOPRE has a good product for someone looking for a well-rounded energy supplement; I recommend you give it a shot!

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
  September 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Taste
  • Endurance
  • Fully Disclosed
Thank you VIM Sports and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try Aminogex Ultra. As I have always said in the past, recovery is one of the key elements for increasing gains, and for allowing you to hit the gym quicker after a killer workout. I for one have been a fan of BCAAs for over 20 years; therefore, when Aminogex Ultra came up for the Troopers, I decided to give it a world, since I have had good results from other VIM Sports products.

Aminogex Ultra is fully disclosed; we all enjoying knowing what exactly we are putting in our bodies. Included in Aminogex Ultra you have the following:

L-Leucine - 3.5 grams, L-Isoleucine - 1.75 grams, and L-Valine - 1.75 grams; a nice clinically dosed about of BCAA. In addition, there is Betaine (trimethylglycine) there is 1.25 grams, and this helps promote cell hydration. Furthermore, there is a combination of 200 mg of TRAACS, which is a A mineral amino acid chelate is composed of an amino acid; this is in my opinion, helps keep us hydrated, helps fight off any cramping.

Taste - I received the Cherry Lime Italian Ice, all I can say is Wow, very tasty and not sweet at all.

Mix - Aminogex Ultra mixed excellent, no foaming, and no clumping at all.

Dosing - I used Aminogex Ultra during my workouts and in the morning, when I beat myself up the night before at the gym; one scoop is a full serving.

Aminogex Ultra hit the mark for me when it came to how effective it was on my body during and after my workout. I wanted to test the hydration part of Aminogex Ultra; therefore, since Dallas has been above normal temperatures with higher than normal humidity, I decided to go on a number of occasions for a run. Sometimes, my biggest enemy when running during a humid day is cramping. I normally eat a banana 10 mins before I hit the track. However, while sipping on Aminogex Ultra while I ran, I did not experience any cramping at all; as a matter a fact, I was able to run longer than I normally do during humid conditions.

As for recovery in between my workout sets, I notice my lactic acid build up I normally get when doing a fast workout was reduced. In addition, on days when I took a scoop upon waking up, I noticed a reduction of DOMS during the day. Furthermore, on days I did hits on the treadmill, I noticed that my endurance was up, I was able to go an extra 15 mins from my normal time.

Aminogex Ultra is priced very well, considering everything you get and how effective it is; at around $24.00 for a 30 serving tub, this is a steal.

Side Effects

None at all

Conclusion

Aminogex Ultra was a joy to run, I believe this will make the competition open their eyes and see how a well put together BCAA product should be. VMI Sports has a great product that everyone should add to their supplement regimen. It is priced for everyone, even if you are on a budget, it will not drain your wallet dry. I definitely will be picking up a tub of this again. I would like to thank VMI Sports again for the opportunity.

Thanks to Olympus Labs for sending it out!
  September 21, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Pump
  • Increased Focus
  • Tons Of Sweat
  • Lite Crash
  • Some Insomina If Taken Late

What's up SR family! I would like to thank Olympus Labs and the Trooper for allowing me to run RE1GN. I am always on the market for a kick butt type of pre workout that will help me push to another level. I saw some information on line regarding how strong and effective RE1GN is. Well, when I saw this come up for the Troopers, I decided to see what all the fuss was about. Did RE1GN get me closer to MT. Olympus? Let us find out

When looking at the profile of RE1GN, it is very intriguing, it is made of some goodies we all know and some I have not seen before; this is a very exotic type of pre-workout. Here is couple I would like to point out:

Vaso6 - There is 300 mg and this is the 1st time I have seen this type of NO ingredient, with additional properties. This is derived from grape seed and green tea. In addition, Vaso6 has shown to increase blood flow and increase protein synthesis.

Intense Energy Matrix - This is a blend of ingredients (678mg) where the energy magic comes from and where some had some of those sides that were mentioned in the last review. This includes Caffeine Anhydrous at 300mg, Eria Jarenins Extract, Julgans Regia Extra (DMHA), and STIM-X (an alkaloid similar to Yohimbine).

STIM-X may have been the item that could have had more that it was suggest. In addition, anyone who has a reaction to Yohimbine at high doses will have some nasty reactions.

Taste - Are 51 is the one that I ran, it was not bad, no medicine after taste.

Mix - This mixed well, no foaming, or residue at the bottom of the shaker cup for me.

Dosing - This is where people can get in trouble if one has never ran a high stim and exotic product. The full dose is 2 scoops, I highly, let me say, highly recommend you start with 1 scoop which is half a serving; that is what I did. During my run, I only used 2 scoops when doing a heavy compound movement. In addition, I ran this in the morning and weekend; I needed to make sure I could fall asleep.

Man, I have to say, I am s stim junkie and I have a high tolerance to stim, but RE1GN hit me hard. I started with one scoop about 15 mins before hitting the gym. When I got the gym, it still did not hit me; I was not feeling a rush of energy. However, when I got on the treadmill to warm up, it was like a warm fuzzy feeling that came over me and then the energy rushed in. Whenever I try a new pre-workout, I like to do a light to middle of the road workout, just make sure the energy is good and there are no odd sides like irregular heartbeats. I was impressed that I was able to complete my workout.

Now, at 2 scoops, be ready to go nuts, just like that movie Max Payne, where they drank this blue liquid and made them super strong. On days I took 2 scoops, my energy levels where high as a kite, I felt invisible, and worked out until my arms and body gave out. The pumps from RE1GN were good to the point that I never had to stack a pump product. In addition, I had a heighten focus effect that was great, at one point I did not realize how long I was at the gym. Furthermore, my endurance was increased, when I finished my routine, I would hit the treadmill for about 15 to 20 mins; I found myself there for almost an hour, sweating like a mad man!

A the moment RE1GN is priced around $40.00; Olympus Labs normally run some killer specials, so look out for them. Yeah, you get 20 servings; however, if you work out at least 4 times a week, RE1GN should last you a full month, so the value is not bad compare to other product on the market.

Side Effects

Well, if anyone is stim sensitive, you need to thread lite on this; too much of RE1GN can cause you to get anxious or feel nauseas. I did feel a like bit of a small crash when coming down, but nothing too crazy. In addition, on days where I did use 2 scoops, that night I would have a hard time falling asleep.

Conclusion

RE1GN is on my top 5 pre-workouts that I keep on hand when I hit the gym; depending what I will be doing that day. RE1GN is better suited for the novice and experienced person; anyone new to the pre-workout world, I recommend one scoop to start, and then take it from there. RE1GN is one of those, I need to try type of products, and I recommend you give it a shot; it might shoot back! I would like to thank Olympus Labs again for the opportunity.

Thanks to Muscle1, Inc. for sending it out!
  September 19, 2017

• Cortisol Reduction
  • Dry Gains
  • Increased Strength
  • Increase In Libido
What's up SR! I would like to thank Muscle1, INC and the Trooper program for allowing me to P-Cycle7. It's been a while since I last ran an AI supplement and I was in the market for something along the line like LGI REHAB, which is no longer available, to cycle for 4 weeks to help with a little spike of estrogen I feeling. When P-Cycle 7 came up or the Trooper, I decided to give it a run, and see how much benefit I experience.

The amount of Arimistane is fully disclosed at 25mg per capsule. Arimistane is an estrogen blocker, which helps Testosterone do its thing, without converting to estrogen, which then leads to increase in fat. In addition, it helps control cortisol, which is nasty for our bodies; it shows up when we are under a tremendous amount of stress. Furthermore, P-Cycle has a proprietary blend of goodies, which includes Grapefruit Extract 10:1, 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin, and black pepper extract. 6 7-dihydroxybergamottin helps with the absorption of supplement, which helps funnel the product into your system.

Taste - Well, if you like to open capsules and taste something that most likely taste like crap, you go right away.

Mix - There is nothing to mix, pop, and go

Dosing - I ran this as a standalone and started with four capsules spread out during the day on the 1st week and then tapered down to three capsules in the morning for the remainder of my cycle.

Before I started taking P-Cycle 7, I was noticing an increase of ab fat, and considering that, my diet was not as clean for the past 2 months, I had a feeling that my body was becoming estrogen dominant; too much hormones in the foods that we eat maybe a source.

As I mentioned in the Dosing section, I started with 4 capsules, which equates to 100 mg of Arimistane for the 1st week; this was the one, two punch I needed to kick start the elimination of any estrogen buildup. By the 10th day, which at that time, I went down to 3 capsules, I started to notice my stomach leaning out and belt was not pressing as much against my stomach as before.

In addition to the reduction of estrogen, which I knew it was working; due to the dull joint pain, I started to feel around my shoulders. I can tell my test levels were elevated, my strength was up, and I felt like that young crazy New Yorker riding the 4 Train to Yankee Stadium, looking to fight someone at the train station. My temper was a bit on the high side, with increased aggression in the gym, and while just out and about. My wife, on a number of occasions had to tell me to chill; dumb a$$ drivers! Libido was up and it was nice; hey at 48, attacking the wife was nice; as they say "Happy Wife, Happy Life."

Value, man, this is where P-Cycle 7 will make me give blood and plasma every other Sunday in order to get a 30 day cycle. At $80.00, for an AI product is a priced at a very high tier; there are other AI products in the market for about $30.00 that works well. I do have to say, in the past, I have used $30.00 AI from other companies, and I did not get the same results as I did with P-Cycle 7; it could be those other companies did not provide 100% of the product or the capsules were not filled to the top. Either way is you are on a budget; P-Cycle 7 might be out of reach.

Side Effects

The only side I had with P-Cycle 7 was the drying out of my joints. This is not too much of a big issue, since I increased my fish oils to 2 grams a day. In addition, I was running Tropical Oasis's Liquid Joint at the time, which helped as well.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, P-Cycle 7 worked excellent as a standalone product. I can imagine the additional gains one can achieve if this were stacked with another compound. This was my 1st product I have used from Muscle1, INC and based on the performance I achieved, I would love the opportunity to try other products from their line. As I mentioned before, the price point is the only drawback to the product. If you have some extra cash to burn and want a product that actually works, then I would recommend getting a bottle. Thank you again Muscle1, INC for the opportunity.

Overall
Thanks to Herbal Nitro for sending it out!
  September 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Cheap
  • Feeling Of Wellbeing
  • Flatulence
  • Some Bloating
SR, what is going! I would like to thank Herbal Nitro and the Trooper program for allowing me to run My Gentle Clean. As we take all sorts of supplements, sometimes we forget that in order for supplements and nutrition to absorb better, our digestive system need to be running at a 100%. I have been using digestive support for years as a way to keep myself clean. Therefore, when My Gentle Clean came up for the Troopers, I decided to give it a world!

My Gentle Clean is in a proprietary blend, yeah, we would have liked to see the actual amount of each ingredient; however, I understand when some companies want to protect their formula, they just disclosed what is in it. My Gentle Clean has the following goodies all mixed together as one big happy family: Casanthranol USP, Senna Leaf, Fennel Seed, Dandelion Root, and Aloe Vera Leaf. I am not going to review each ingredient in detail, since other members who review this before me did a great job in explain each one; I rather focus on the effects and sides I experienced while on My Gentle Clean.

Taste - unless you love the taste of hell, you go right ahead, open the capsule, and take it.

Mix - there is nothing to mix, pop the capsule, and let the ride begin

Dosing - this is where I had to play with, I initial took in the in AM, bad idea (I will explain in effective section); I decided to take it around 5 pm, one capsule.

My Gentle Clean worked very well, in my opinion, this should not be called Gentle, because when this kicks in, there is nothing gentle about, you just explode; to me in a number of occasions is what happened. I do have to say, sometimes I would have some great cheat days, I love to eat; therefore, on those occasions when I had a heavy meal is when the explosion occurred.

As I mentioned in the dosing section, the initial serving, I took as soon as I woke up; however, right around 3pm, while in a meeting, my intestine said "Dude, we got to go", and when you are on My Gentle Clean and you have to go, there is no way of holding. Due to the affect I had when taking in the morning, I decided to take around 5pm, which was the sweet spot for me. It seems when I took it, I did not have to go for 12 hours; it did its magic while I slept. In the morning, I can tell my digestive system turned on like a Big Rig; add room temperature water and get ready to rumble.

What I enjoyed while taking My Gentle Clean was, after going to the restroom, not to be too explicit, all it took was one push and everything came out. I felt lighter and a sense of wellbeing; very odd, but I figure it was due to the release of any toxins I had building up from the day before.

My Gentle Clean is about $16.00 for 30servings; great value for a product that works and works very well. In addition, if you do not take it every day, you can make this last up to 45 days, which makes it an incredible value.

Side Effects

My Gentle Clean did have some down side, when I took it every day, I noticed on the first week on, that by the 4 day, I was increasing some gas and felt a little bit bloated. Therefore, I decided to sometimes run it 2 days on and 1 day off. In addition, as I mentioned before, if you are in a meeting or in a situation where you do not have a restroom nearby, good luck chuck, My Gentle Clean will not have any mercy on you.

Conclusion

My Gentle Clean will be a stable to my regiment, not only to help keep my digestive system running at optimal levels, but to help eliminate any toxins from all the food we eat. Yeah, even if we eat organic, there are still certain bacteria that can still effect our bodies. My Gentle Clean will be especially helpful for those who may be running any compound, which can cause havoc in your body. In addition, for anyone who has digestive issue and have a hard time having a movement, this will be an excellent supplement to assist; of course, speak to your doctor before taking any supplements. I would like to thank Herbal Nitro for the opportunity to try My Gentle Clean.

Overall
Thanks to 1st Phorm for sending it out!
  September 12, 2017

Cons:
  • Shortens Recovery Time.
  • Tastes Great
  • Fast Absorption
What's going on SR family! Hope all of you who reside in Houston and Florida you are ok. With that said, I would like to thank 1st Phorm and the Trooper program for allowing me to run Phormula-1, the company's Whey Isolate protein. A fast absorbing protein is key for us after hitting the gym hard, so we can start the recovery as soon as possible. I was in the market for a clean Whey isolate protein when Phormula-1 came along for the Troopers; I jumped on the opportunity to give it a ride!

For the profile on Phormula-1, simple clear label of goodies you get, stra...

For the profile on Phormula-1, simple clear label of goodies you get, straight to the point. In Phormula-1, there are combinations of different Protein Isolates, which makes Phormula-1 one of the fastest absorption rate in a protein I have used in the past. There is Whey Protein Isolate, which is processed in a Low Temperature Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered, which allows you to get the purest whey protein as possible; it is the reason why there is only 23 grams of protein. In addition, Phormula-1 contains dipeptides and tripeptides, which helps the body absorb much faster than your typical protein molecule.

Taste - Oh my, I received the Cereal flavor, it was like drinking some Kellogg's brand. This to me was one of the best tasting proteins I have ever used.

Mix - Phormula-1 mixed well, some foaming; depending on what you mix it with. Some protein Isolates tend to foam a lot Phormula-1 was minimal in water, I mixed mine in Almond Milk, and did not see too much foaming.

Dosing - I used Phormula-1 as a post workout shakes, since I was running a multi-blend protein, which I was taking for breakfast. One scoop within 20 mins after my workout and on a few occasions, I would mix a serving as part of my intera workout supplement; I was looking to keep my body in anabolic state when doing a hard workout like back and legs.

As we know, sometimes is hard to gauge the effectiveness of protein; however, Phormula-1 I did notice some of the benefits of consuming a clean, fast absorbing protein. Whenever I took a serving as a post workout, I noticed that my body's level of soreness was decreased, never eliminated. When I woke up the next day, I felt less sore. The one thing we have to keep in mind, the absorption rate on Phormula-1 is quick, so after about 20 mins of taking it, I would feel hungry, which was perfect timing for my post workout solid meal. Therefore, Phormula-1 is not a meal replacement shake.

In addition, I noticed some good reduction of lactic acid build up when I incorporated Phormula-1 as part of my intera workout supplements. I only used it on days I did heavy back and legs, recover between sets was good and I felt full, not full like after a meal; however, as if my muscles we packed with nutrients ready to hit the weights again.

Now, Phormula-1 will not be found on aisle 9 at Wal-Mart, this is a premium protein, which is not cheap. I was able to find it locally in the Dallas-Fort Worth area for around $35.00; however, on line, it can range between $45 to $55. It contains 32 servings, which is not bad if you use it once a week. Sometimes we have to ask ourselves "Is it worth the Price?" Well, you get what you pay for.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I was very pleased with Phormula-1, I did notice the recovery, and of course, the great taste of the product. I believe this may be out the price range for our average gym rat; however, if you have some extra cash to burn or you are getting ready for some kind of contest, then I would splurge and get a tub of Phormula-1. I would like to thank 1st Phorm again for the opportunity.

Overall
Thanks to Tropical Oasis for sending it out!
  September 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Mobility
  • Eases Aches And Pains
  • Less Joint Stiffness
  • No Artificial Ingredients
  • No Prop Blends
What's up SR, I would first like to thank Tropical Oasis and the Trooper program for the opportunity to run Liquid Joint Complete. As we age, (which is like wine we get better), we start to feel some bumps and aches from all those workouts we have done in our lifetime. As part of my supplement regiment, fish oils are my best friends when it comes to joint support. Therefore, when Liquid Joint Complete came along, I was excited to give it a world, since this would be my first liquid joint support supplement I have taken.

Liquid Joint Complete is fully disclosed,...

Liquid Joint Complete is fully disclosed, I wish every supplement company out there would be transparent on what is in their products. There are five goodies in Liquid Joint Complete, which have proven in the pass to support joints and cartilage; here are three I personally liked:

MSM - there is 500mg and it has shown to support and control inflammation, which is one of the main causes of many conditions we experience as we age. In addition, MSM has the ability to help the body from new joint and muscle tissue.

Hyaluronic acid - there is 50mg and this has a number of applications the body can use it for, from helping people with various joint disorders to lip fillers used by plastic surgeon.

Glucosamine sulfate 2KCL - there is 1500mg and this helps support the body's ability to build tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the fluid that surrounds our joints.

Taste - Hmmmm, it is not very good, somewhat bitter when you chug it down. I would normally take it with some fruit juice to help with the taste.

Mix - This mixed well, since it is already in a liquid form.

Dosing - I would take first thing the morning before making my protein shake, so it would absorb faster since I have been on empty for the pass 7 hours. 30ml per day serving is what is recommended to take, which is about two-table spoon; you can use the top as well to serve yourself.

I have suffered from a right shoulder injury since I was 19 years old, from a street fight where I was hit with a bat; nothing like the good old days of rumble in the Bronx. Liquid Joint Complete helped reduce the pain on the right shoulder, I normally cannot go too heavy on flat bench due to my shoulder; however, after about the 7th day on Liquid Joint Complete, I did not hear the clicking I normally hear and feel while doing my motion. I was able to increase my weight and hit some nice goals.

I would also like to point out, while taking Liquid Joint Complete, I was running an AI, which are notorious for drying up your joints; Liquid Joint Complete helped keep me from drying out too much while on my AI cycle.

In addition to the help with my shoulders, Liquid Joint Complete helped with my knee pains I normally experience when doing an intense leg routine. Normally the next day, my knees are a bit inflamed; however, I notice that I was not see that much inflammation. Furthermore, my skin, my wife pointed this out, she noticed that my face was tighter and looked more refreshed. My wife is an esthetic nurse and for the past 15 years, she has been dealing with skin.

Liquid Joint Complete can be found for under $20.00, for a joint support formula with proven ingredients, this is a great value. In addition, you get 32 servings, which broken down it is less than a $1.00 a day for a full month supply.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Liquid Joint Complete is a great product for those who have joint issues, running an AI, getting to their golden age, or just want to keep your body lubricated and ready to go. The price point for this makes it an even better value, since it will not hurt your wallet. Other than the taste of dirty laundry water, Liquid Joint Complete should be added to ones supplement regiment. I would like to thank Tropical Oasis for the opportunity.

Thanks to Alpha Lion for sending it out!
  September 7, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Recovery
  • Deep Sleep
  • Feeling Refreshed
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Reductions Of DOMS
  • Little Pricey
  • Some Hangover
  • Could Be Habbit Forming
What's up SR, I would like to say thank you for Alpha Lion and the Trooper program for allowing me to run Alpha Dreams. As we know, sleep helps with recovery and the release of GH; however, we sometimes do not get enough rest. Therefore, we sometimes have to incorporate supplements to help us get those ZZZZZZ. When Alpha Dreams came up for reviewing, I thought I would give it a try, since I am dealing with working to professions and trying to work out, I need the sleep.

Right off the back, Alpha Dreams profile is fully disclosed, all the goodies you get are listed. They are broken down in to sections:

Amino Growth Matrix - You get a nice hit of Recover Aminos L-Leucine (2500 mg), Lysine HCI (2000mg), and L-Glutamine (2000mg)

Brains Gains Matrix - There is L-Tyrosine (500 mg) this helps reduce stress. GABA (350mg) helps relieve anxiety and improves sleep. 5-HTP (200mg) this converts to serotonin, which can make use happy and helps reduce high levels of inflammation. L-Dopa (175mg) is a nootropic that helps combat depression and anxiety; helps you relax into la la land.

ZMA Recovery Matrix - There is TRAACS (400mg) this type of Magnesium helps you relax and protect your cardiovascular system. Zinc Methionine (150mg), and Pyridoxine HCI (14.5mg) this is a form of Vitamin B6, which helps reduce certain nerve disorders and helps you relax.

Anti-Stress Matrix - There is Ashwaganda (150mg), Ascorbic Acid (100mg), and L-Theanine (100mg), which help you relax and take it easy.

Electro Fuel Matrix - There is Sodium (200mg) and Potassium (40mg)

Tranquility Matrix - There is Chamomile Flower (75mg) and Melatonin (4mg), these help you feel like you are floating and sleepy.

Taste - This was not bad or too sweet, as I always say, I do not care what it taste like as long as it works.

Mix - This mixed very well, with minimum amount of water, no clumps.

Dose - Take 1 scoop about 20 mins before hitting the sack, I would not recommend taking anything over 1, unless you want to be Rip Van Winkle. I took this every other day, to avoid any dependency.

I have taken sleep supplements in the past, but on Alpha Dreams, I would pass put within 10 to 15 mins of taking it. As I have mentioned in the past, everyone has a different effect on supplements; however, this is what I experienced when taking Alpha Dreams. After about 10 mins, I had a feeling of my body trying to withdraw its self-back, as if I was being pulled; kind of freaky. If you try to fight it, then you start to feel a bit anxious; so let it do its job. I can see how people who want to feel drugged up by taking cough medicine, if you fight the sleep, you will feel high for an hour or two.

When I would sleep, on many occasions when I would wake up, I would not remember when I fell asleep or if I dreamed. However, when I did dream, man, they were nuts and vivid; from adventure dreams to crazy far out dreams, I guess I have a crazy imagination and Alpha Dreams pulls them out.

As for getting up, I liked the fact that there was only 4 mg of Melatonin, anything over that for me makes me feel all hung over; I will explain more in the sides section. In addition, I felt less sore from any evening workouts I did; DOMS were reduced a bit and I felt refreshed. Furthermore, for some reason, I did not developed a need for this, no habits were formed and my body returned to normal sleep patterns within 2 days of my last serving.

Alpha Dreams is priced at $60.00, yes, it is a bit pricey, and I was only able to find it on the company's website. You get 30 servings, which equates to $2.00 a night for sleep, not bad if you are able to dream about one's deepest desires. In addition, if you do not take it every night and do it 3 to 4 times a week, it could last 45 days, which makes the value much easier to eat.

Side Effects

I did have some sides, especially in the morning when I would wake up. If I woke up too early, I felt drunk, as if I still had Alpha Dreams in my system. In order to get rid of the feeling, I had to drink a ton of water to flush it out. On some occasions, if I would take it back-to-back nights, on the second time around, the mornings, still felt a little hangover, but not as bad. One big warning, do not drink any wine or alcohol if you are planning to take Alpha dreams, I made the mistake of having a glass of wine with my dinner and man, my wife had to slap me to wake up, the alarm did not do any justice.

Conclusion

At the end day (or night) the Alpha Dreams performed to my expectation, this was the 1st sleep product I have used, which included BCAA and other recovery supplements; this is a big selling point for Alpha Lion. If you have a little cash to burn and are looking for a knock out product, then I recommend you try Alpha Dreams. I would like to thank Alpha Lion for the opportunity.

Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!
  September 5, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Focus
  • Better Mental Clarity
  • Enhanced Cognition
  • More Positive Mood
  • No Prop Blends
  • Not Stim Heavy
  • No Stim Crash
What's up SR! I would like to thank AZOTH and the Troopers for the opportunity to allow me to run AZOTH 2.0. Most of us are in a line of work that requires us to focus and not be watching cat videos on You Tube; despite that, they are funny. I am always looking for a product that helps me stay sharp, when AZOTH 2.0 came up for trials; I jumped on the opportunity.

AZOTH 2.0 is the brother of the stim heavy version of AZOTH, which by the way, was fantastic when used only when you needed. AZOTH 2.0's profile is spot on and fully disclosed. You have the following goodies in AZOTH 2.0:

Ashwagandha extract at 500mg
phosphatidylserine at 500mg
alpha-gpc at 300mg
teacrine at 100mg

These listed above, the other goodies in AZOTH 2.0 have a long record of accomplishment of performance, and the dosing amounts are spot on

Taste - they are capsules, you want to open and eat, knock yourself out.

Mix - they are capsules, nothing to mix

Dosing - I took AZOTH 2.0 on days that I had a heavy workout load or was traveling. I took 3 capsules with breakfast or sometimes just with something that contained some clean fats; so the absorption of AZOTH 2.0 would hit faster, since most nootropic supplements are fat soluble.

AZOTH 2.0 did not disappoint, just as good as his brother AZOTH, but without that cracked out feeling from all the different type of stims. One of the main effects I enjoyed was the focus, it was not as intense as a laser; however, I was able to see more of what I was researching, it just jumped out for me.

As for the energy, AZOTH 2.0 did not disappoint. I noticed that it would last for a while; normally in the past, some of the nootropic I have used have like a 3 to 4 hour effect. However, with AZOTH 2.0, I found myself still working, without watching any cat videos or fitness babe videos, for at least 6 hours. I was able to meet my goals at my day job and still be able to do some Real Estate business in the evenings; without that mental fatigue that we get from using our heads all day. In addition, there was no heavy stim crash like some of us experienced with AZOTH.

Furthermore, one aspect I enjoyed from AZOTH 2.0 was that my body did not adapt to it where I needed to increase the amount capsules needed. I ran the entire bottle at 3 capsules and the results were the same every time.

AZOTH 2.0, we ask the Greek Gods to provide a bottle with 30 servings, which would be great. However, AZOTH 2.0 only comes with 15 servings when taking 3 capsules; at around $35.00 it could be a bit pricey. Nevertheless, if you do not take all the time, as I did, you can make it last 30 days. Sometimes AZOTH runs specials, when they come up, I would jump on them like a bear on a honey farm.

Side Effects

None for me

Conclusion

AZOTH 2.0 is now part of the family of supplements I use for my daily regimen. I congratulate AZOTH for a reformulation of their original product, which still provided a similar effect. As we know, when any company has to reformulate a product, the new version is never the same; just like Gremlins 2, very disappointing. I really recommend everyone should give AZOTH 2.0, especially for those who are in college, working adults trying to better themselves back in school, or just looking to be more productive in what you do. I would like to thank AZOTH again for the opportunity.