Momo1

SR TROOPer

• Reputation is high. (+1980)
  • Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online today
  • Social media account not linked

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Momo1

Thanks to AurumRX for sending it out!
What's up SR family! Here is my review of Trumino from AurumRX; better late than never! I would like to give a shout to AurumRX and the Trooper programs for allowing me to run Trumino. To me, BCAA are a stable of my supplement regiment, I am no longer a spring chicken so I need everything I can find to help with recovery to get back at the gym and beat myself up. When Trumino came up for the Troopers, I decided to give it a run and at the same time, see how a new company to the SR family put together one of the most used supplement in the fitness world.

Right of...

Right of the back, I enjoyed the fact that the label is fully disclosed; fully transparent is what we all like to see. I enjoying seeing 3.6 grams of L-Leucine, which helps with recovery and increases protein synthesis. In addition, there is 3 grams of Glutamine, which is great not only for recovery, but it prevents the body from cannibalizing it's self when you are running a reduced caloric intake.

Now, for taste, as for those who have always read my reviews, taste to me is not that important; however, I do have to say Trumino taste great! Some amino products have a chalky taste, especially when they include Taurine, which this happens to have 1 gram.

Mixing, well, it was not a big deal for me, but when you mix it, you have to keep mixing it a couple of times; foaming is one of the mixing issues that for those who hate foam, will come up.

I took Trumino strictly as a post workout supplement, I wanted to see how it will help with my recovery, since I was working out in the evens for a couple of weeks; which with my schedule, will change. I just took one scoop, I did not go pass one scoop to really see how I would recover, considering the price of Trumino, I wanted to make sure it last.

As for how I was able to recover with Trumino, I did notice I was not as sore as normal the next day after a workout. At the time I was on Trumino, I was on a caloric restricted diet to help fit in my jeans so I can tuck a shirt in without the love handles; crazy Texas wedding! Despite that I was not working out 7 days a week, I still took Trumino on non-workout days, 30 mins before going to bed. The reduction of DOMS was prevalent on nights that I would do legs. To me, a killer leg workout, the pain start to really come 48 hours afterwards. Since I was taking Trumino at night, the DOMS were kept at bay, they did not go away entirely, but at least I was not walking like a penguin.

Additional note to mention, about the 2nd week on Trumino, I noticed my stamina was up on cardio, even if I was taking a pre-workout, I still noticed that could push a couple of extra min. As for the potential muscle lost due to the caloric reduction, my definition remained the same, so in my opinion, I did not experience any possible muscle wasting; I was eating 8 times a day, small meals, so the extra Glutamine assisted in this effect.

Trumino is priced competitively in my opinion, at $29.99, is a $1.00 a serving. Yes, there are other companies who have a BCAA that taste good from $19 to $24 dollars; however, not all will have a 3:1 ratios as Trumino.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Trumino at the end of the day provided me what I needed as a recovery supplementation and support. Yes, there are tons of other companies in the market who have a BCAA, to me Trumino is a basic staple that you will need to achieve your recover goals. The one thing I would advise AurumRX to do, is to make Trumino more available in other online supplement companies, not everyone likes to get their stuff on Amazon. Thank you again AurumRX for the opportunity.
  • Shortened Recovery Time
  • Reduction Of DOMS

Thanks to AurumRX for sending it out!
    What's up SR, my apologies to all for the delay on posting my review for Trunegy by AurumRX; being dealing with some personal issues. Before I get into my review, I would like to thank AurumRX and the Trooper program for allowing to run their pre-workout Trunegy. Due to my crazy work schedule, I was in the market for a pre-workout that I could take in the evenings. After reviewing the product label for Trunegy, I wanted to give it a run.

The label is 75% fully disclosed, expect for the Trunegy focus blend, which contains Yohimbe Bark, Green Tea, and L-Tyrosine. There is 1 gram of Beta Alanine, along with L-Carnitine Tartrate, and 150 mg grams of Caffeine. I would have liked to know the exact amount of Yohimbe, since there are a number of people who use Yohimbe, who get jitters and heart palpitations when taking high doses.

The taste on this was not bad, I received the Raspberry Lemonade flavor; to me, taste is not a key factor for me, as long as the product works.

Mixing, this mixed well for me, sometimes I would get a little settlement when I mixed it with coconut water.

Dosing, this is where I had to play with it, since I am stim junky; however, I was using Trunegy for mainly evening workouts, so I gauged the dosing. There are 60 servings, but the rep advised that to use 2 servings to get an extra kick; I will break down the effects on the difference between 1 scoop and 2 scoops in the effectiveness section.

As far the effects from Trunegy, at one scoops, I was able to feel a kick, nothing to write home about, which is the reason why my title says, good beginners pre-workout. It was the similar effect as some of the brands out there who have amino products with caffeine in it. To me 1 scoop was perfect for cardio days.

At two scoops, I was able to feel Trunegy work well, the tingles from the Beta Alanine were stronger and at 2 scoops, you are getting 300 mg of caffeine. I was able to doing some good compound movement workouts and I noticed my focus was increased. Now, the only drawback for me on 2 scoops was the Yohimbe, which is the reason I mentioned we should know how much of it is in Trunegy. When I would do cardio to start my workout, at 2 scoops, I felt a little jittery and my heart rate when up a bit higher than normal; this went away as soon as I slowed down from my run. The additional Yohimbe did not affect my heart rate when doing weight training.

Trunegy at the moment is only available on the company's website for $39.99; this is not bad considering that even at 2 scoops, you still get 30 servings.

Side Effects

Possible jitters and elevated heart rate on two scoops if you are sensitive to Yohimbe

Conclusion

At the end of my run, I would have rated Trunegy a bit higher if it were not for the sides I got from it. Trunegy is a good based platform for a pre-workout for beginners and those who are not affected by the sides of higher doses of Yohimbe; however, with all the completion out there, I would recommend dropping the price point to under $33.00 to be competitive with other brands. I would like thank AurumRX for the opportunity.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Jitters
    • Increase Heart Rate At 2 Scoops

Thanks to MaxQ Nutrition for sending it out!

What's going on SR family! Before I get started, I would like to thank MaxQ Nutrition and the Troopers for allowing me to run Maxed Out. In the world "The Movie Phone Guy's Voice" of so many pre-workouts out on the market, it makes it hard to find one that fits what one is looking for. As I have gotten older, like wine, I have started looking for a per-workout, which not only hits you with a boom for energy, but that provides additional support ingredients. When Maxed Out came up for the Troopers, I was impressed with the product label and decided to give it a run!

-...

Thank you MaxQ Nutrition for being Transparent, the label is fully disclosed on all that comes inside of Maxed Out. I liked the fact that there is added BCAA at a 2:1:1 ratios, note, from the list of ingredients, this is the only section which is not broken down to the amounts of Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine; there is 6 grams. In addition to the inclusion of the BCAA you have 250 of Caffeine, along with 25 mg of Di-Caffeine Malate, and 20 mg of Caffeine Citrate. Yes it looks like enough caffeine to explode a hamster, but it does not hit you all at the same time.

There are other goodies included in Maxed Out:

Creatine Magna Power at a clinical dose of 3 grams
    As for pump, this has Citrulline at 6 grams, Agmatine Sulfate at 1 gram and Betaine at 1.5 Grams; not bad pump support.

Other product being used while on Maxed Out

All-Max Nutrition Casein Protein

Taste - as far as the taste, not bad, and not overly sweet. As for those who have read my reviews in the past, I do not care what something taste like, as long as it works, which is the reason I keep this section somewhat short.

Mix - Maxed Out mixed well, not settlement at the bottom of the cup, just a little foaming

Dose - I took one scoop 20 minutes before hitting the gym, it comes with a good size scoop so for those who don't want to feel any grainy stuff going down, make sure to add enough water.

I have to say Maxed Out worked very nicely for me, despite all the different types of caffeine, Maxed Out did not hit you super hard. I enjoyed the fact that my energy increased in stages. I have taken many pre-workouts in the past, some suggest to take your servings 20 to 30 mins before working; however, some would kick in in 10 mins, which is nice but not good when you are stuck in traffic and others take too long or do not even kick in at all. Maxed Out kicked in exactly at 20 minutes for me, energy starts good, the Beta-Alanine starts to kick in; not that feeling of a million ants on your face, but you can feel it.

While doing my routines, I felt like a Rocket Booster as it heads into space, energy levels were released in stages for me. I was able to workout for a long period of time with constant clean, non-cracked out energy. In addition, the pumps where very nice, especially when doing shoulders and arms. Furthermore, despite having 6 grams of Citrulline, not once did I feel the urge to hit the restroom, which normally happens to me when taking Citrulline at over 4 grams. During my workouts, I was not using anything other than a crab drink for my intera workout, my recovery between sets was nice, that included up tempo routines and compound movements. I can attribute the recovery to the inclusion of the BCAA in Maxed Out.

Maxed Out is not cheap, considering you only get 20 servings, and it retails for around $45.00. However, taking into consideration all that you get with Maxed Out and if you do not workout out 20 days straight, you can justify the price. In my opinion, the old saying "You Get What You Pay For" is I order here. Once in a while, you may be able to find a coupon code to save 20% off at MaxQNutrition.com

Side Effects

None for me, not even crashing

Conclusion

Maxed Out was one of the most complete pre-workouts I have used. Yes, there are other in the market that have that "Kitchen Sink Approach", where most of the time, does not work. Maxed Out's formulation, to me, works great together. As I always say, not everyone will have the same effect as I did; however, I will say, give Maxed Out a try, you get a 3-1 product Energy, BCAA, and Pump. I would like to thank MaxQ Nutrition again for the opportunity.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Pump
    • Good Recovery
    • No Crash
    • No Widely Available

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!

What's up SR, hope all is well with everyone! I would like to start off by saying thank you to RSP and the Trooper Program for allowing to try Regen BCAA. To me recovery is one of the most important part for our bodies to grow. I am a firm believer in using BCAA while working out, post workout, and even sipping it during the day. When Regen BCAA came up for the Troopers to try, I decided to give it a run.

The profile, kudos RSP, finally, fully disclosed label; however, I do have to make a statement, the tub I was sent had 50 servings, but when you go online to buy it, the product label states 30 servings. Is the version that I was sent still available?

Regen BCAA comes with a 2:1 ratio on the BCAA; 3000 mg of L-Leucine, is always nice to see. However, what caught my attention to Regen BCAA is the inclusion of hydrating supporting ingredients like Potassium and Raw Coconut water. In addition, you have 1000 mg of L-Citrulline Malate, which gave me a nice unexpected little pump when I used it.

Other product being used while on Regen BCAA

RSP Amino Focus - used during the day as a pick me up
    Purus Labs Condense

Taste - I received the watermelon flavor, which was not bad at all; not heavy on the dye.

Mix - This mixed well, just a little foaming for me, not sure if it was the shaker cup I was using, which is now retired.

Dosing - I strictly used Regen BCAA as an intera workout support, I add one serving for cardio days and 2 servings on heavy compound workout days.

Regen BCAA help me during my workouts, especially on cardio days, which I would do hits on the treadmill or depending on the crazy Texas weather, I would be outside. I noticed the reduction of some of the lactic acid associated with doing hits. However, the main effect for me was the lack of cramping when doing longer sessions of cardio; I can attribute this to the coconut water and potassium added to Regen BCAA.

As for my normal workouts, I noticed faster recovery between set, when I go heavy on compound movements, I tend to rest 2 to 3 mins in between sets. With the added Citrulline, I noticed the extra pump, especially when I would use 2 scoops, and considering the pre-workout I was using had nitrates Boom!

Due to the difference in labels that I encountered, I have seen Regen BCAA as low as $19.99 to 29.99; however, at 50 servings is a fantastic value at $20.00. So far, all the other retailers I have seen, only show them carrying the 30 serving version, which at $19.99, it still a good value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Regen BCAA did exactly what I wanted a BCAA product to do for me when used as an Intra workout. Regen BCAA can also be used as post workout; addition to your post workout meal or protein shake. I will be looking to buy another tub of this and will use as a post workout on my next run. Regen BCAA is a basic as it gets for a solid BCAA product and with the additional hydration goodies in it, makes even more appealing. I would like to thank RSP again for the opportunity.
    • Improves Recovery
    • Hydration
    • Small Pump

Thanks to RSP for sending it out!
      What's up SR family from around the world! I would like to say thank you to RSP and the Trooper program for allowing me to run Amino Focus. Taking into consideration how much I have to use my head for work, sometime during the day, I start to slow down and pick up the phone and start looking at crazy cat videos. I do not like to use stuff like Monster for that pick me, so I was in the market for something to get me through the day. So when I saw Amino Focus come up for the Troopers, I decided to give a shot.

Profile on Amino Focus reminds of Amino Energy by Opti...

Profile on Amino Focus reminds of Amino Energy by Optimum Nutrition, a proprietary blend for the Aminos and Focus Blend; however, the Caffeine content is disclosed at 125 mg and includes 100 mg of Theacrine. We are now seeing Theacrine more and more in all energy products, which is nice, since this helps the body not to develop a tolerance to caffeine that requires us to increase the milligram of caffeine to keep feeling the effects. The Focus Blend, which consist of 600 mg of Choline Bitartrate and Alpha GPC when combined is a good boost for the mind to increase cognitive thinking and memory.

Other Products used while using Amino Focus:

RSP Regen BCAA, which was used an addition to my intera workout supplement regiment
      Life Extension CoQ10

Taste - This was not bad at all, not too sweet, and no chemical after taste

Mixing - Mix well, just a little foaming if not enough water was used to mix

Dosing - I primary used Amino Focus during the day as a pick me up, which required 2 scoops for a complete serving

For me, Amino Focus gave me what I was looking for, a nice pick me up during the day. Never at any point that I feel cracked out or over stimulated; sometimes if I take too much caffeine late in the day, it makes it harder for me to fall asleep. I notice it would kick in about 15 mins after taking it and the energy would last about a good 2 to 4 hours; depending how much work I had to complete. I did not experience any sweating so my boss did not have to look at me like I was on crack or lying to them when I presented my findings.

As for the focus, it was not bad, nothing like a laser light, but I can feel the refocusing on my work, so the cat videos where set aside. In addition, I did feel some reduction of DOMS from the prior night's workout; any buildup of lactic acids were reduced by the time Amino Focus started to ware off.

You can pick this up on BodyBuilding.Com for $19.99, which is not bad, since you get 30 servings and it is competitively priced against other similar products.

Side Effects

None to Speak of

Conclusion

In my opinion, Amino Focus performed to my expectations as a quick pick me up during the day. Now, some of you may have used this as a pre-workout, which to me, it does not have the required kick to hit the weights. However, everyone reacts different to supplements, so we are sure to see other reviews on Amino Focus on how it worked for them. If you want to stay away from all those energy drinks in a can, which contains stuff that can peel paint of the fall, then Amino Focus would be a great product to us. Thank you again RSP for the opportunity.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Helps With Recover
      • Increased Focus
      • Not A Tru Pre-workout

Thanks to NutraBio for sending it out!
      What's up SR family from around the world! I would like to thank Nutrabio and the Trooper program for allowing me to give Nutrabio's Micellar Casein Protein a run. Recovery and staying full as I get older is very important; especially staying full part, since I tend to want to eat sugar when I see it. I have used Casein proteins in the past, some with good experience and other with horrible experience. When Nutrabio offered their Casein protein for the Troopers, I decided to give it a run.

As with all Nutrabio products, their labels says and discloses all; this...

As with all Nutrabio products, their labels says and discloses all; this is why they are always in the top 5 companies in the industry. There are 25 grams of Casein per scoop and at 120 calories, it is not bad if you are currently in a cutting cycle. As for the benefits of taking a Casein product, it boils down to how slow the digesting effects are as it releases into one's system; which is the key function to me for a Casein protein. Other members have done a fantastic job on provided some great detail on the other ingredients; I rather focus on how it affected me.

Taste - I received the Vanilla flavor, which was good, not overly sweet.

Mix - I was very surprised on how well this mixed, most casein proteins tend to get thick, if the right amount of liquid is not there. However, I was able to get a smooth mix with the minimum required amount of ounces. I mixed with half water and half coconut milk; the only time it was thick is when I mixed with milk after a good leg workout.

Dose - I mainly used this in the evening, about 30 minutes before bed, one scoop; however, on a couple of occasions, I would stack this with a Whey Isolate in the morning, to have a good breakfast.

As we all know, trying to gauge the effectiveness of a protein can be a challenge; however, if you taking it in the right environment, like after workouts, you are able to feel the difference. This is the reason why I took longer than normal to post my review on Nutrabio's Micellar Casein, from the 28 servings in the tub, I used 20 of them on evenings I would work out.

When taking at night, I would make sure to have a wholefood meal as my post workout meal, I know most of the time, we down a whey Isolate right away and then eat something solid. After my meal, I would wait about 3 hours before taking my serving of Casein. The next day, depending on the kind of workout I did, my DOMS were minimal and I was not hungry as hell like I am normally am after a killer workout the night before. Since it take about several hours for Casein to digest in your system, it kept feeding my body protein, which kept my body in an anabolic state; this is keep when you are recovering.

When I took this for 8 times in the morning as part of my Whey Isolate breakfast, I noticed that I was not hungry for about 3 hours before I ate something solid. This was a blessing in the sky, since where I work, I am surrounded by those who cannot function with having 6 donuts; my sugar cravings were kept in check.

Well, the following old saying is relevant when it comes to Nutrabio's Micellar Casein "You get what you pay for". Yes, at $40.00 is a bit high for only getting 28 servings out of it; however, how many of us bought a Casein for $25.00 with 30 servings and it turns out to be full of fillers and did not perform. For those on a budget (Like Me) and want to get a tub of this, you can try to use it as I did, it last me over 5 weeks. In fact, you can us half a serving and mix it with yogurt to get the benefit of the protein and digestions yogurt provides; I did this for the last 3 servings and made it 6 and it worked well.

Side Effects

No sides to report

Conclusion

Nutrabio's Micellar Casein is yet another great product released by Nutrabio. This performed well for me and met my expectations; as always, I like to state, everyone reacts different to supplements, so keep that in mind when you decide to pick a tub of this up. In my opinion, Nutrabio should run more sale promotions, they have excellent quality products, but for most of us who are in school, saving to buy a house, and raising little one, the price is a big pill to swallow. I would love to buy this again, but I will wait to see if there are any up and coming promotions where I can rationalize the spending of extra funds. Thank you Nutrabio again for the opportunity.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • 100 % Micellar Casein
      • Great Profile
      • Best Mixing Casein I've Tried
      • Versatile
      • Aids Recovery
      • Reduced DOMS
      • Can Be Expensive

Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!

What's up SR, hope all are doing well! I would like to thank Blackstone Labs and the Trooper program for allowing me to give Dust Extreme a run. As always, I am always looking for a good strong stim product to use on my weekend workouts, typically when I work out in the evening, I try to take a mild pre-workout so I can sleep. After looking at the product label on Dust Extreme, I decided to select it and give it a run.

Right off the back, the label is fully disclosed, which is always good to see. There are some goodies here that will give you that burst of energy and focus to get you through your workout:

Citrulline Malate - there is 4 grams, which to me is perfect, since anything over 4 grams for me, causes me to start my workout in the restroom

You get 1 gram of Agmatine Sulfate, which is about the right amount that you find in most pump products that actually work.

There is 350 mg of Caffeine to get you rocking and rolling, along with 300 mcg of Huperzine to give you that warm and fuzzy feeling at the gym.

Black stone Labs included a nice does of Dimethylaminoethanol, also known as DMAE. This helps with focus by increasing the level of rational thinking and data processing; there is 750mg in Dust Extreme.

Taste - as always, for me, as long as the product works, I do not care for the taste; however, for those you like to taste their goodies, Dust Extreme is not bad tasting at all

Mixing - This mixed well, no settlement at the bottom of my shaker cup.

Dosing - I took one scoop about 15 to 20 minutes before hitting the gym

Wow, Dust Extreme hit me like a rock! My initial dose, it kicked in about 10 minutes into, so my drive to the gym was like I was racing in Monte Carlo, again Hamilton in F1 racing; good thing for radar detectors! The Beta-Alanine kicked in pretty quick, which was an indication that the 2.5 grams preserving in Dust Extreme actually worked well for me.

As for my workouts, man, I forgot what time I got to the gym; Dust Extreme lasted about 4 hours, even after I left the gym. The focus was great, I was in a zone as I did my routine, which was great, so I can maintain my form as I do my movements; my attention sometimes is short, when a fantastic looking honey walks by! I was able to hit some personal best while on Dust Extreme, especially chest and shoulders. The pump on Dust Extreme were nice, I did not have to stack a pump product with it; however, when I did stack a pump product, the pumps were over the top.

I once tried to go a little over the 1 scoop recommendation, yeah, that was a mistake! I went nuts in the gym, but within 30 minutes, I started to feel light headed and ended up in the restroom to release my pre-workout meal; never again!

This is a bit on the high side, for a pre-workout with only 25 servings; yes, if you work out for 25 days straight on this, the value gets tossed out the window. However, if you use it 3 to 4 times a week, then I can see this being a decent value. The lowest I have seen it has been for about $ 43.00, if you go to Black Stone Lab's site, it is listed for $55.00, but as being part of the SR family, we are able to get 20% off by using SRTROOP as a code

Side Effects

If you are sensitive to stims, you will experience some levels of insomnia, which I did, being a stim junkie. This was despite taking this at 11am, yet, I would have a hard time falling asleep. In addition, stick to the recommended dose, unless you want to see what you ate end up in the toilet.

Conclusion

At the end of the Blackstone Labs did put out a strong pre-workout, with some good added focus properties; their product claims were backed by how it affected me and my workouts. As always, not everyone will have the same effect as I did, which is the reason why SR is here to share our experiences. As I mentioned before, if you are stim sensitive and really want to give this a try, start off with half a servings. In addition, I would like to see Dust Extreme's price point to be around $37 to $39; it would be more competitive. Thank you again Blackstone Labs for the opportunity.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • High Caffeine
      • Nice Pumps
      • Good Focus
      • Possible Insomina
      • Bit Pricey

Thanks to Nutrex for sending it out!
      What's going on SR Family! I would like to share my experience with OUTLIFT by Nutrex, which I would like to thank for allowing me to try and for participating in the Trooper program. As someone like myself, who is always on the hunt for good solid performing pre-workout, when OUTLIFT came up for the Troopers to try, I jumped on the opportunity. I am a strong believer that a good pre-workout should not only give you energy, but provide additional ingredients to compliment your workout. So, did I OUTLIFT my workout buddy? Let us find out

The profile on OUTLIFT is...

The profile on OUTLIFT is fully disclosed, which we all love to see what we are putting in our bodies and how much of it. I enjoyed the fact that OUTLIFT as BCAA included; therefore, you get a 2 for 1 type product. Here are some of the goodies that are in OUTLIFT:

Citrulline Malate - There is 8 grams of this in OUTLIFT and for some, anything over 6 Grams, gives us that pump to the rest room; however, great pumps during the workout is great to have!

Caffeine Anhydrous - There is 350 mg, this is the only caffeine component in OUTLIFT, which is nice, for those who do not like taking a pre-workout with stuff like DMAA and DMHA

As for the BCAA in OUTLIFT, there is 3 grams of L-Leucine, which is about the clinical dose recommended. There are many benefits of taking L-Leucine, like increase muscle protein synthesis, stabilizing blood glucose levels, and preventing muscle protein breakdown. In addition, there is 3.2 grams of Beta-Alanine! If you don't like the feeling of 1,000,000 ants running around your body, then get ready!

Taste on OUTLIFT was not bad, I am one of those that as long as the product works, I do not care what it taste like.

Mix - There we no issues other than a little popping if you kept the top of your shaker cup on for too long.

Dosing - I took one scoop, I was not going to go higher than that since 350 mg of caffeine is a good jolt for me, 20 minutes before hitting the gym.

OUTLIFT did what it was set out to do, beat the hell out of everyone in the gym next to you. I enjoyed the energy I got from OUTLIFT, it kicked in pretty quick for me. The tingles from the Beta-Alanine were off the chains, they kick in just before the energy starts slapping you around. The pumps were great on OUTLIFT, which I always test the pump factor of a product with a nice set of old school 21s; by the 3rd set, my biceps wanted to fly off.

While taking OUTLIFT, I was able to hit some of my best 1MR on bench, shoulders, and back. I enjoyed the fact that the Creatine in OUTLIFT did not make me retain water or feel bloated as I normally react to Creatine in that fashion. In addition, when I would finish off on the treadmill, I would do 30 to 45 minutes and I felt like I could keep going. Furthermore, due to the high amount of Beta-Alanine, I was able to do higher fast paced reps, since the lactic acid build up was pretty much neutralized.

The lowest I was able to find was for about $30.00. People might think that this is high for a product that just gives you 20 servings; however, keep in mind, there is a full spectrum of BCAA included in OUTLIFT. Now, if you work out 20 days straight, then yeah, OUTLIFT could be pricey.

Side Effects

The only side I got on a few occasions was the urge to start my workout in the restroom. It is the way my body reacts to high dose of Citrulline Malate.

Conclusion

To me OUTLIFT is a well put together pre-workout/BCAA product. I personally do not care to see Creatine in a pre-workout, in my opinion, Creatine should be something taken separately. The energy for me from OUTLIFT was clean, no crashing, and it supported what Nutrex claimed OUTLIFT would do. Of course, everyone reacts differently to the same product, to me, OUTLIFT is one that I will be picking up again in the near future.
      • Transparently Dosed
      • Endurance
      • Increased Strength
      • Clinically Dosed
      • Huge Pumps
      • Premium Price
      • Restroom Runs

Thanks to Top Tier Athletics for sending it out!
      What's up SR family! I would first like to thank Integrity Nutrition and the Trooper program for allowing me to run Keep Dream-In. Recovery is one of the most important aspect after a killer workout; sleep makes up a big percentage. To me, it is always a challenge to get a deep night sleep to help recover and release GH, after taking a pre-workout in the evening. Therefore, sleep aids for me are very important, that is why I jumped on the opportunity to give Keep Dream-In a try.

Right of the back, kudos to Integrity Nutrition for being fully transparent in the product's profile. I will not go too deep into the ingredients, since other SR family members have done a great job in explaining what Keep Dream-In has to offer; I rather be more detail on the effectiveness of the product. With that said, I would like to point a couple of the goodies in Keep Dream-In, which I feel makes this a perfect stable in a sleep product:

GABA - there is 1 full gram of this in Keep Dream-In; however, despite the benefits of helping reduce Anxiety and mood disorders, it can also be habit forming.

Melatonin - there is 10 mg in Keep Dream-In, which is a high does, considering most research shows that 5 mg is high. In addition to the sleep benefits that Melatonin offers, it is also a great supplement to take when dealing with Jet Lag.

Phenylalanine - there is 200 mg of this in Keep Dream-In, which helps with relaxing your body and your mind. A lot of people have running thoughts before going to sleep, Phenylalanine will help clear up your mind and help you get ready for some well-deserved zzzzzz.

Mixing - This was mixed excellent to me, most of the powder sleep aids I have used in the past have always left clumps at the bottom of the glass.

Taste - Keep Dream-In taste pretty good, no after taste of a bitter or chemical taste

Dose - I scoop about 30 minutes before I hit the hay

Wow, Keep Dream-In should be called, slap you in the head and 3 shots of whiskey! The first night I took a serving, I was walking around getting my food and daily supplement regiment ready for the next day. About 15 mins after taking the serving, I started to feel like my head was heavy; sleep start coming over me. Therefore, I laid down in bed and all I remember was when the alarm clock woke me up 8 hours later.

I wanted to make sure if I would have the same effect I had on my initial serving after taking a pre-workout from the evening's workout routine; to me, this is the real test for me. I got home about 730pm from the gym, had my post workout shake and meal. By 10:00pm, I took my serving of Keep Dream-In and laid in bed. It took about 30 minutes for me to start feeling relaxed and 10 minutes after that, I was out like a rock. I did not even get up to pee in the middle of the night, as I normally do at least once as I am peeing out some of the residual of my pre-workout.

As for the recovery on Keep Dream-In, I noticed the next day, after about 2 weeks of using this, I would wake up refreshed and when I worked out the night before, the DOMS were minimal to say the least. As for the REM, which is key for recovery, it was spot on. Heck, there were nights that I did not recalled if I even had dreams. On the other hand, when I did have dreams, oh boy, they were vivid; most of the dreams were adventure dreams, which were sometimes cool. As for waking up the next day, I notice a small hangover, which I am sure it is attributed to the high dose of Melatonin.

For what Keep Dream-In offer, to me, $38.00 is a great valued; considering that if you would to buy all the ingredients separate, it will cost you more than $38.00. In addition, if you use this between 4 to 5 times a weeks, you will get more for the buck.

Side Effects

I had some hangover effect; however, if I was woken up in the middle of the night for some crazy reason, then when I fell back asleep, the mornings we rough, and I needed a serving of a pre-workout to get me going.

Conclusion

At the end of the run, Keep Dream-In did what is claimed it would do. If you are a heavy sleeper to begin with and want to tray this, I would recommend half of the does; unless you want to sleep for 20 hours. For those who need that deep REM sleep for better recovery and do not mind the "Walking Dead" effect, then Keep Dream-In is perfect!
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Deep Restful Sleep
      • Effective At Putting You Out
      • Vivid Dreams
      • Melatonin Hangover Zombie Action

What's up SR! I would like to share with you my review of Recon-1's Double Tap, their Fat burning, energy improving, and memory enhancement product! I was in the market for a powder version of a fat burner to help me get some nagging holiday fat I adopted back in December of 2016. I have used Recon1 products in the past, which I was pleased with the results; then I came across Double Tap. I decided to pick a tub up on a BOGO promo. How did Double Tap hold up, let us find out

Right off the back, the profile is fully disclosed, which we all love to see. Double Tap claims to do the following for you:

Reduce Hunger
      Improves Energy
      Enhances Memory
      Speeds Metabolism

There are a number of goodies I would like to point out in Double Tap:

Octopamine HCL - There is 30 mg, which this commonly used as a wakefulness booster, for those who get out of bed with one still closed. In addition, is assist in weight lost and minimizes any possible muscle lost while on a strict diet plan.

2-Aminoisoheptaine - There is 100 mg, which we now this as DMHA and has similar effects as our old dear departed Amp-Citrate; it hits you pretty quick when you take one serving of Double Tap.

In addition to the goodies listed above, you have 2 different caffeine, which total 300 mg, along with a gram of Acetly L-Carnitine.

Taste - I bought the Strawberry Mango, which was not bad and not overly sweet

Mix - This mixes well, only a little residue on the bottom of the shaker cup, which if you had a little water, it goes away.

Dosage - Recon1 recommend to start with a serving to test your tolerance; me being the stim junkie that I am, I stared with I full scoop in the morning and sometimes I would use it as a pre-workout.

I have to say, I was very pleased with how Double Tap worked for me; this is an all-around fat burner, which supports Recon1's claims. From the initial serving, it was on, the energy hit me within 5 minutes of taking it. Keep in mind, it was not like a slap in the face hit, but it gradually increased during the first 30 minutes of ingestion. Let me break this down in the following categories:

Energy - This was great, no crash, and it would last about 5 hours. There was no increase in body heat for me, unless when I used Double Tap as a pre-workout, then I would sweat like a mad man.

Focus - I enjoyed this, since I start my day early and by the time I get to my office, I already have 50 emails to address. I was more motivated to knock out those email request and I was able to finish at a faster pace than normal.

Fat Burning - I did lost about 3 to 4 lbs and lost an inches or 2 on my pant size. I can tell that I needed to go to the next hole on my belt on a number of occasions. In addition, my shoulders, arms, and abs looked more defined; especially in the mornings, which made my wife very happy and me of course.

As a side note, on a number of occasions, I would stack this with a pump product and wow, imagined pumped, focused, and full of clean energy; this was a great stack for me on days I would use this as a pre-workout.

Value - When I bought this, it was on a BOGO deal; Double Tap retails for around $40.00. The make a pill version of Double Tap for about the same price. The powder version to be is a better value, since you get 40 servings as appose to the capsule, which you get 30; it breaks down to a $1.00 per servings

Side Effects

Conclusion

At the end of the day Double Tap did what it claimed it would do; as always, I know supplements work differently for everyone, so this was my experience. Recon1 has put together a well-rounded product that is fully transparent. If you are in the market for a powder fat burner, where you are not sweating up your dress shirt at work and does perform, then give Double Tap a try!
      • Increase Focus