Momo1

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 7 years, and was last online 3 months ago

TROPHY CASE

Reviews by Momo1

Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  May 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido
  • Fully Dosed
  • Transparent Profile
  • Lost Effectiveness
  • Lot Of Pills
I wish this was in a powder form to give my digestive system a break. This fell short of my expectations of a natural test booster.

Yes, Momo1 is alive and back, my apologies to all for being away for too long. I would like to thank Redcon1 and the Troopers for the opportunity to review Boom Stick, Redcon1's natural test booster. Being close to my 50s, I am always looking for a good natural booster to keep me on the go and try to prolong the shoot in my butt as long as possible.

As with all Redcon1 products, all the ingredients are fully disclosed; here are some of the goodies you get:
DAA, Fenugreek, DIM, and DHEA to name a few. I will not elaborate much on the ingredients since other members did a great job in breaking down the profile. In addition, Boom Stick does not contain anything that anyone here has not seen before; I will focus on the effect or non-effect of the product.

Taste - There are capsules, a ton of them, nothing to taste

Mix - Nothing to mix pop and go

Dosing - Man, this is where I had to play with it, a full dose is 9 capsules; I try 3 capsules 3 times a day and 9 capsules first thing in the am. In addition, I pulse cycled Broom Stick, since in the pass, by taking a week break in between, I have noticed better results from DAA.

Well, Boom stick left me wanting more than a slight increase in libido. I normally start to feel some aggression within 7 days of starting a product with DAA or as a standalone; however, I did not feel any aggression at all. The one time I did feel some aggression and strength increase was after I took a week off; it kicked in on the 3 weeks of taking Boom Stick.

As we know, DAA, in some, is notorious to increasing prolactin; I start to get a sensation in my nipples about 3 weeks of using DAA. Therefore, I did not stack an AI while on Boom Stick, I was looking to see if he DIM in the product would regulate any spikes, which I noticed it did; no nipple sensation.

Boom stick is priced at $45 to $49, depending where you shop on line. However, from time to time, Redcon1 will do promotions where you can get a percentage off. I believe there are more effective products out there, which are priced more competitive.

Side Effects

None, I wish I would have at least got a pimple or something

Conclusion

At the end of the day Boom Stick feel short of the expectation I was looking for. Maybe it could be a combination of the ingredients, which may be competing for the same receptor and they canceled themselves out. Considering the strong profile of the product, I would have figured it to be effective. I would like to thank Redcon1 again for the opportunity.

(SR paid for product; PrimaForce did not participate)
  February 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Blood Flow
  • Pumps
  • Vasodilation
  • Slight DOMS Reduction
  • Slight Increase Appetite
  • Deeper Sleep
    What's going SR world! I would like to thank Clipper for sending me a tub of PrimaForce's Agmatine. We as gym rats love to watch our pumps in front of the mirror while doing arms. Therefore, we are always looking for that next Pump product to makes us feel and look like we can take on anyone in the street who just happens to walk on by. To me Agmatine has other applications other than just for pump; therefore, I decided to try this.

There is only one ingredient in this, which is Agmatine. There is 750mg per servings, which you get 30 servings, and a smurf size scooper. There are some benefits, other than giving you a nice pump, which I will elaborate in the effectiveness section:

I can assist with Glucose uptake
    Helps release Growth Hormone
    Assist with Depression/Anxiety

Taste - This has no taste, a little bitter with you only take it with water.

Mix - This mixed very well, no residue at the bottom of the shaker cup.

Dosing - I played with it, since my body response well at 1500mg; therefore, on some occasions I took two servings before bed, especially if I worked out that same evening.

Agmatine is Agmatine, the pumps I go from this was spot on. Not like the last Agmatine product I reviewed, where despite taking almost 2 grams, the pumps were weak. I would had one scoop to the pre-workout I was using at the time, which I noticed it hit me faster than it normally takes. In addition, I made sure the pre-workout I was using did not have Agmatine as part of their pump matrix, so I can gauge the effect the Agmatine.

As for some of the claims and additional benefits of using Agmatine, I do have to say, I did benefit from it. For example, on the days I would take two scoops, 30 mins before going to bed, I noticed that when I performed any workout that involves my shoulders, I notice the normal pain I get on my right shoulder was not as sharp. In addition, I noticed that I was sleeping more deeply than I do, and when I woke up the next day, my DOMS were not as bad. Now, on those nights taking 2 scoops, when I woke the next day, I felt hungrier than I normally do when I wake; some cases has shown Agmatine to increase appetite.

For less than $15.00, you get a product that works and 30 servings; you cannot beat that!

Side Effects

Conclusion

What can I say; PrimaForce's Agmatine is an effective and very affordable supplement, which should be in everyone's supplement cabinet. Considering there are other applications than just a pump product, I really recommend you give this version of Agmatine a try.

Thanks to CurcuminPro for sending it out!
      February 15, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Full Label Disclosure
    • Good Ingredient Profile
    • Tastes Great
    • Joint And Immunity Support
    What's up SR! I would like to stat by thanking CurcuminPro and the Troopers for the opportunity to try Total Health Meal Replacement. I initial was intrigued by the profile of Total Health Meal Replacement, so I was thinking of running this as a morning meal to get my day going. However, I soon decided to use Total Health Meal Replacement to help me fight the flu from hell

The main ingredient that stands out in Total Health Meal Replacement is Curcumin, which you get 1200 mg per serving. There are many benefits of included Curcumin as a supplement, one being the reduction of inflammation, which if not kept under control in your body; it can lead to all source of stuff. In addition, Curcumin will help with those with joint issues, which for some of us, can benefit from it due to all the years of us beating our bodies up at the gym.

As for the rest of the goodies in Total Health Meal Replacement, you have 27 grams of blended proteins, which are Whey Concentrate, Isolate, and Casein. In addition, you get a full spectrum of essential vitamins, and gut health and support from the pre/probiotics included in each servings.

Taste - I received the Vanilla flavor, which did not bad taste. Due to the Curcumin, it will look like a muster color, not your traditional vanilla look.

Mix - Total Health Meal Replacement mixed very well for me, even using milk, almond milk, or juts plan water.

Dosing - One serving required two scoops, which will only last you 20 days if you take it every day. I started using Total Health Meal Replacement in the mornings when I first received; however, 10 days later, I fell ill with the 2018 Flu from hell. Therefore, I used Total Health Meal Replacement as part of my regiment to get better.

Total Health Meal Replacement was a great addition to all the rest of the crap I was taking to keep myself from having to go to the ER; with crappy insurance, I did not want to be hit with a $5000.00 ER bill. As for myself, whenever I am sick, do not want to eat, keep in mind, I normally eat about seven to nine times a day. Total Health Meal Replacement get the nutrient into my system, without having to eat any solid meals; which when I did, I was running to the restroom.

I was able to use Total Health Meal Replacement for 10 days straight and for anyone who had to deal with this flu; the body aches can become unbearable. I did notice that while using Total Health Meal Replacement, my joints were not hurting as much and when I started getting my appetite back, I noticed I was fuller for a longer period.

This is the killer for me on Total Health Meal Replacement, I want to rate it higher; however, it is hard to justify the $65.00 hit for 20 days. You can easily spend $130.00 on two tubs to be able to get 30+ servings. I understand that Total Health Meal Replacement is a mulit beneficial product that acts as a meal replacement, a mulit vitamin, and an inflammation reducer; the price it the sticky point.

Side Effects

I did not experience any sides while on Total Health Meal Replacement

Conclusion

Total Health Meal Replacement is a great all around product to help boost your wellbeing, assist in a caloric reduction diet, and help support any joint supplement one is taking. In my opinion, if CurcuminPro could make an adjustment in the price or even increase the serving count to 30 servings, some of us here would justify picking up a tub if we have some extra cash to spend. I would like to thank CurcuminPro again for the opportunity.

Overall
    Overall
    7.1
    Thanks to Destine Nutrition for sending it out!

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pumps
    • Increse Endurance
    What's up SR family! Before I begin, I would like to thank Destine Nutrition and the Trooper for the opportunity to review Per4Mance Pump. Yes, we all love to look at ourselves in the gym when we have that massive pump. I have been a fan of pump products to stack with pre-workouts for a long time; therefore, I am always looking for that right One, Two punch to help me beat the weights up. Before I decided to run Per4Mance Pump, I wanted to look at the label, so I know I am not selecting something I know will not work for me. It was an adventure, but I was able to find and choose to run it.
    ...

One thing I liked, the label was full disclosure, which is always a good thing to know what is going in and in sometimes, what is going out. You get 4 grams of Citrulline Malate, which at this amount, it helps me, and some of you, stop us from starting our workouts in the restroom. There is 2 grams of Creatine Mono, which I am not a big fan of, since it makes me retain a lot of water. However, if Per4Mance Pump is going to have it, then why not put in 5 grams. Now, there is a nice amount of HydroMax 2grams, which is a sweet spot for many. In addition, you get 2grams of Beta-Alanine and 5 mg of Black Pepper Extract.

Taste - I have to say, cool name for a flavor "Miami Vice", this was not bad, as you know from my reviews, I do not care too much on taste as long as it works.

Mixing - This mixed well, no clumping, mixed right in, even when mixed with a pre-workout. Side Note, keep in mind the amount of Citrulline you have if you are going to stack with a pre-workout. I did the mistake and consumed almost 10 grams, well you all know where my workout started and ended?

Dosing - I took this typically about 20 mins before hitting the gym, sometimes when AI would stack it, I would do it 30 mins out so my pre can kick in at 100%

Per4Mance Pump hit the spot for me when it came to what the product is indented. In order to make sure that the pumps were from Per4Mance Pump and not a combination of it stacked, I took it by itself when I did arms. My pump-testing workout is a crazy set of 21s and Skull Crushers. When I did this routine, the pumps were spot on; I respond well to HydroMax.

When I used Per4Mance Pump with a pre-workout, it was like pumps on top of pumps, especially if the pre contained some Agmatine Sulfate. The pumps at times were became so intense when stack with a something else, body parts would just lock. In addition, I would use a serving of Per4Mance Pump when I would do some cardio and I have to say, I noticed an increase of endurance.

Per4Mance Pump is not the cheapest one in pond, at $45.00 for 30 servings; it is a bit on the high side. I have used other products in the past with similar profiles for less than $35.00; this is the only section I have to hit Per4Mance Pump on value.

Side Effects

No sides or even water retention that sometimes I get with Mono

Conclusion

I believe Per4Mance Pump is a well-put together product, with proven ingredients and amounts. However, if Per4Mance Pump wants to compete with others in the market, the price will need to be revalued. In my opinion, if you want to try something new and have some extra cash laying around, I would give Per4Mance Pump a run. I would like to thank Destine Nutrition again for the opportunity.

(SR paid for product; Redcon1 did not participate)

• Minimum Focus
    • Some Under Dose Ingredients
    What's up SR! I am playing catch-up with my reviews, thank to family and the crazy flu. I would like to start by thanking Clipper83 for the opportunity to give Mental Trigger a run, Redcon1 did not participate in the Trooper program for this product.

With how technology has been doubling for the past 20 years, sometimes we can get overwhelm. Keeping our mind clear in focus can be a job in its self, especially if you suffer from ADHD. When I saw Mental Trigger come up on the Trooper dashboard, I thought I would give it a run.

As with all Redcon1 products, there...

As with all Redcon1 products, there labels are fully disclosed. You have a nice dose of caffeine at 250mg, along with Teacrine at 50mg; I would have seen 100 mg, since this helps the body not to develop a fast tolerance to caffeine. In addition, there is 100 mg of Hesperidin, which acts as a vasodilator and used on people who suffer from poor circulation. You get a good dose of Noopept at 20mg, which is a popular nootropic agent. There is also 30mg of Alpha GPC, 35mg of Mucuna Purines, and 5 mg of BioPerine.

Taste - Well, these are capsules, so unless you are into eating bitter nasty stuff, then more power to you.

Mix - There is nothing to mix, pop a pill, and go for it.

Dosing - I used this during the workweek, mostly in the middle of the day when my morning workout has zapped my mind. The serving for Mental Trigger is two capsules.

I was expecting more of the mental clarity that most nootropic supplements provide. I noticed with Mental Trigger was more energy than focus. I have to say, I am one of those who if I am on a conference call, 3 mins into it, I am looking at crazy cat videos or sending an IM to the next eye candy that started in our department; Oh, sorry, I need to reframe from saying things like that; IM our new co-worker. The focus aspect was not as strong, due to the under does amount of the Alpha GPC, which should be at a minimal of 300mg. I only experience the Noopept, which I have used in the pass, and I am aware of how it affects me. Mental Trigger left me a bit hanging on the mental side; however, for energy, yeah, it will get you going like an energy drink. This energy application is not why I decided to try Mental Trigger; I wanted to experience that extra focus.

As for price, the lowest I have seen was $40.00 for 30 servings. A few other companies have a powder version with the same amount of servings, which provides a good amount of nootropic agents per serving. In my opinion, Mental Trigger should be market as a good pick me up with some focus properties, at a lower price.

Side Effects

No negative sides while using Mental Trigger

Conclusion

I have to say, this was the first Redcon1 product that left me kind of hanging in the wind. I was expecting that laser focus I have experienced in the pass on other products. However, what I got was an energy pill with some focus support. As I have said in the pass, everyone will have different effects on supplements; maybe I am one of the few who did not get what I was looking for.

Thanks to Prime Nutrition for sending it out!

• Mixes Well
    • Sustainable Workout
    • Extra Pump
      What's up SR, sorry for the long delay, here is my review for Intra-Elite. I would like to thank Prime Nutrition and the Trooper for the opportunity to run their product. As we know, keeping our body going while hitting the gym hard is very important in order to achieve our goals. I have always used some kind of intra supplement to help me finish the game. Intra-Elite looked like a product I wanted to give it a go, since it contained BCAA, a two for one type of deal, so I gave it a world

The profile on this is fully disclosed, which is to me, it is always import...

The profile on this is fully disclosed, which is to me, it is always important to me to know what I am putting in my body. There is 30grams of Highly Branched Cyclic for the carb source. This type of carb source hits you a little faster than ones used in other products; therefore, as you are sipping on this, you will not have to deal with any potential sugar drops. In addition, Intra-Elite includes a nice dose of BCAA; there is 2.5 grams of Leucine, 1 gram of Isoleucine, and 1.5 grams of Valine. Furthermore, there is a nice low amount of Citrulline Malate (2 grams) for some additional pump support.

Taste - I received the Orange Carnage flavor, which was nice and not too sweet; taste like one of those ices where it contains ice cream in side.

Mix - This mixed good, considering it a carb based product, which tells me the source used if very fine and easy to absorb. If you use less than 16 to 20 ounces of water, you will have to give it some extra shaking to get it to mix without any chunks.

Dosing - Intera Elite recommend two scoops for men and one for women; I used about 1 and a half serving. I took the half serving before heading to the gym and I sipped on one scoop during my workout.

My goal with Intera Elite was to be used as an intera workout product since I was in the process of changing my routine to more of a cardio base workout. Since I was working out 1st thing the am, taking that half of serving 1st made a big difference on how I felt and how long I can work out. I had no sugar drops, since I do not eat when I workout early in the morning.

Endurance was what I was looking for while using Intera Elite, which it performed great for me. I was able to go longer and push myself to a higher level of hits on the treadmill, without experiencing any cramping. While doing a full body type workout, I noticed an extra pump in my shoulders and back. As for recovery, having the inclusion of BCAA help me recovery faster in between sets; rest period were reduced to 45 seconds instead of 60 seconds.

Intera Elite is priced at $45.00 for 30 servings. Yes, it may seems like a price shock; however, keep in mind; this is a two for one product, which comes with BCAA. Therefore, when you consider Intera Elite then it is priced right; unless you do use two scoops then I agree, it can be pricey.

Side Effects

I did not experience any sides while using Intera Elite.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, I was impressed by how Intera Elite worked for me. I was able to increase my endurance, increase recovery, and was able to push myself to a higher level of intensity. There are many other companies who offer a carb type product; however, I would recommend to try this, especially if you are into HITS and long distance running. I would like to thank Prime Nutrition again for the opportunity.

Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
        February 6, 2018

Pros:
       Cons:
      • -amazing Taste
      • Keeps You Full
      • Good Meal Replacment
        What's up SR! I would like to start by thanking VMI Sports and the Troopers for the opportunity for allowing me to try Major Mass! Most of us when we hear the word "Weight Gainer or Mass Gainer", we are turned off with the conception that we are about to take tons of calories and sugars; make my pants fit tight after 20 days. However, I have taken different approaches in the past when I have used any product considered a weight gainer. When Major Mass came up, I wanted to try it, I was looking to add some additional calories while out on the road on business.

Th...

The profile for Major Mass is broken down into tiers: 250 cal, 500 cal, and 1000 cal. There is 30 servings in a tub if you only use 2 scoops for 250cal; you can blow by a tub of this in 8 days if you would take 8 scoops for 1000 cal. The amount of Carbs and Protein breaks down like this - 250 cal (31grams of Crabs and 20 grams of protein), 500 cal (62 grams of Carbs and 40 grams of protein), and 1000 cal (124 grams of Carbs and 80 grams of Protein).

In my opinion, to me the sweet spot was 3 scoops, since in theory, I would get around 375 cal, less than 62 grams of carbs, and less than 40 grams of protein. The protein source in Major Mass is comprised of Whey Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Isolate, and Milk Protein Isolate. In addition, the carb source is not completely based on fast absorbing carbs, which can trigger an increase of insulin. There is a blended mix of time-release carbs in the form of Maltodextin, Legume Starch, and Dextrose. One thing I do like, Major Mass provide the good fats we need to add some pounds not love handles, which is comprised of - Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, and MCT powder. There are some other goodies like Digestive Enzymes, which is good for those who want to try this and are lactose intolerant.

Taste - OMG! Ok, if you are familiar with my reviews, taste to me is not too important as long as the product works. However, with Major Mass, it was a taste of heaven. I received the Marshmallow Charms flavor and it was great!

Mixing - To my surprise, this mixed very well, considering there are pieces of marshmallows in each scoop; sounds like a cereal commercial. I was able to mix this in water, almond mix, hand shaker, and blender, every time, smooth drink with not settlement at the bottom of the cup.

Dosing - I used this in different ways, some as breakfast on days I knew I was going to be out in the field and as a post workout meal.

Major Mass helps exactly what I wanted to be a meal to help with my macros and for post workout recovery. On day when I had two scoops for breakfast, since the labels mentioned the complex carbs blend, I wanted to see how long it would keep me full. I noticed that when I took my serving at 6am, I was full until 10am, sometimes 1030 am; I have an appetite from hell, where I eat all the time. I was glad that Major Mass help keep my mouth in check, for food of course.

When used after a workout, especially if I worked out in the am, Major Mass did the trick, again the complex carbs help with recovery; three scoops was my serving when I used it as a post meal. I did not feel like my sugar was spiking and I did noticed if my sugar were low, due to the intensity of the workout, it will keep me balance. I never used more than three scoops, because in my opinion, even if this is based on some complex carbs, the body can only absorb so many grams of carbs, before storing it on my hips for another day.

If you are going to use Major Mass to complement your macro intake with just two scoops, then at $40.00 a tub is a good deal, since you get 30 servings. However, if you are planning to slam 1000 cal per servings, you are only going to get about eight servings out of the tub, if that.

Side Effects

Conclusion

At the end of the Major Mass worked well for me and I am looking forward to buying another tub. Using two scoops for me works, since 250 cal as a breakfast meal, which keeps me full, is a good deal. Anyone who is looking to add some cal, go for it at four scoops, it will be still somewhat cost effective. Major Mass can complement your regiment and I recommend that you get a tub and enjoy the ride. I would like to thank VMI Sports again for the opportunity.

Thanks to Alpha Gainz for sending it out!
          January 29, 2018

• GREAT VALUE!
        • Increased Focus
        • Mood Enhancement
        • Dropper Difficult To Use
        What's up SR family! Before I begin with my review of Alpha P5, I would like to thank Alpha Gainz and the Troopers for the opportunity. Since I am fast approaching the 50-year milestone, I am constantly looking for good products to keep my test levels where they are, before I start having to use my Butt as a pincushion. Therefore, when Alpha P5 came up for the Troopers, I thought it would have been a good product to bridge with my current Test Booster run.

What do you get inside that bottle of Alpha P5? There is 25 mg of Pregnenolone, hmmm, Pregnenolone? Your body produces Pregnenolone, of course, as we age; it starts to drop, just like our test levels. There are many applications of Pregnenolone, which is just not for body building purposes:

Helps with Fatigue
        Increase Endurance
        Recovery
        Joints
        Feeling of Wellbeing

Taste - Well, if you are like one of those people in the Direct TV Commercial that like to taste nasty stuff, you right ahead; this is a transdermal delivery system.

Mix - Nothing to mix, just rub on a body part and go!

Dosing - Well, the dropper that comes with Alpha P5, to put in a nice way Sucks! I had to buy my own 1 ml dropper at CVS in order to get a full dose. I would use 1 ml every morning, after taking a shower.

Alpha P5 is the real deal, when it comes to some of the benefits listed above; however, it was like adding jet-fuel to a 1990 Yugo, when I stacked this with an over the counter test booster. The test Booster I was using contains some nitrates, which helps with pumps, I noticed about 3 days into using Alpha P5, the pumps were more intense and lasted longer. In addition, I felt happy most of the time, despite having a crazy job, which makes you drink. I was more focused and when I took one of the Nootropic products, which the Troopers sent, wow, I can tell the boosting effect.

When it came to other physiological effects I felt, one that came to mine was the ability to fall asleep faster. I am one of those who need to write down my next day to do list before going to bed, if not, I am up until 12:30 am lying in bed wide awake.

Man, this is what I love to see, a product that works and you can get cheap $15 to $20 bucks! Now, with that said, I have been looking to buy at least 2 bottles, I am having a hard time finding it; even on Alpha Gainz site it states "Sold Out".

Side Effects

Conclusion

Alpha P5 from Alpha Gainz is a product that everyone who is into fitness, wanting to better himself or herself, or use an inexpensive stacking product, should buy and keep in your supplement cabinet. The only thing I ask is the Dropper be upgraded, that was the only Con I could find with this product. I would like to thank Alpha Gainz again for the opportunity.

Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!
          January 26, 2018

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Better Mood
        • Tastes Good
        • Insane Focus
        • No Crash
        • Versatile
          What's up SR! Before I dive in, let me take a scoop of The Higher Performer II, and thank NooWave and the Troopers for the opportunity. As we continue using supplements to better our abilities to go further, get stronger, and focus on what we are doing in the gym, more and more companies are creating a two for one type of product. In the case of the "The High Performer II", this can be used as a pre-workout or intera, infused with a nice kick of Nootropics. NooWave's product line is top notch; therefore, when The High Performer II came out for the Troopers, I had to give it a go.

----Ingre...

As with any NooWave products, the labels are fully disclosed, which is what we all like to see; knowing how much of something we are put into ourselves is important. The profile of The High Performer II is well dosed and in my opinion, this is more designed for focus and mental clarity, than it being a pre-workout; just in case you were thinking about using this as a base pre-workout product, which still has a little kick for those who are not stim junkies.

There is 2.5 grams of L-Tyrosine, which helps with boosting memory and relieving stress. There is 600 mg of Alpha GPC, which is also known to improve cognitive functions and helps enhance power output while doing any physical activities.

The High Performer II includes Glucuronolactone, Huperzine, and Mucuna Pruiens; all of these help boost the brain's cognitive button!

As for the energy aspect of The High Performer II, there is 200 mg of Caffeine and 100mg of L-Theanine, which helps the body, not built a tolerance to high levels of caffeine.

Taste - I received the Orange and Cream, which was not bad tasting; takes a little like an orange yogurt.

Mix - It mixed well, as long as you use enough water, anything less than 8 oz., you will get some settlement in your cup.

Dosing - This was my mid-day, get my butt back to work and stop looking at you tube crazy cat videos. In addition, on some cardio days, I would add a serving as an intera workout supplement. One scoop is one serving, which there are 30 wonderful servings in one tub.

What can I say The High Performer II worked well for me and backed up the company's claim of what it will do for you.

On days I would take it in the middle of day, it was refreshing to say the least, it eliminated that dreaded 2pm nap time feeling that some of us experience at work; especially when you are stuck behind a desk. Within 10 mins of taking my serving, it was as if my eyes were blurry and all of a sudden boom, focused like a hawk looking at a rabbit at 1000 feet in the air. My job deals with high volumes of data, which after a while, all looks the same. I was able to get my assigned money lauder client and was able to pinpoint what they were doing at a faster period than normal.

When it came to energy, it was very smooth, yeah, you get a combined 300mg of caffeine, but it does not hit you like a brick, nor do you crash on it. When you come off it, the effects just start to wear down like in stages. When I would add a scoop as part of my intera workout supplements, it was great, especially when doing cardio on a treadmill. I would be so focus on what was in front of me doing their elliptical (nice you know what I mean), that when I looked up at the clock, I was there for over an hour.

High Performer II is priced well and competitive at $40.00, which you get 30 servings. Considering the profile in High Performer II, in my opinion, it is worth the price.

Side Effects

None, other than being focused at the task at hand.

Conclusion

NooWave has done it again with High Performer II, a fully disclosed product, with proven ingredients, which is priced right, and anyone who feels they need to stay more focus, should pick up a tub. High Performer II will be part of my regiment of supplements that I will always have on hand and this case, at my desk. I would like to thank NooWave again for the opportunity.

Thanks to International Protein for sending it out!
            January 25, 2018

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Quality Ingredients
          • Easy Digestion
          • Reduce DOMs
          • Not Enough Servings
          • Underdosed
          • Little Effects On Fat Burning
          What's up SR Family! Before I start, I would like to thank International Protein and the Troopers for the opportunity to try Iso-Cuts. Protein Hmmm, makes the body good! Of course, if there is some Java mixed in, then you get the best of both worlds, recovery and energy. In all of my years taking supplements, I have not tried a protein supplements that is infused with caffeine or coffee. Therefore, when Iso-Cuts came up for the Troopers, I decided to try it.

Iso-Cuts comes with 32 grams of fast digesting Whey Isolate, which is what we want, especially after a workout so we can infuse our damaged muscles, with much needed protein for recovery and growth. In addition, you have the following additional goodies, which is supposed to aide in burning fat and increase your body's internal heat, which Reaper61 did a good job in breaking them down.

Teavigo Green Tea - there is 109mg, which to me, seems to be underdoes; keep in mind, I am a stim junkie by nature. This ingredients aids in fat burning and goes after free radicals, just like an antioxidant.

Green Coffee - there is only 30mg, which helps with energy and some levels of controlling ones appetite. In addition, you get Garcinia Cambogia Hydroxycitric Acid 638mg, L-Carnitine 33mg, and Chromium at 132mcg.

Taste - The Vanilla Latte, it was not bad, and considering that I am not really a coffee drinker, I could not really compare to one of those $6.00 Starbucks.

Mix - This mixed well, I used half-almond milk and water; however, if I added some Aminos or even some kind of fruits, it would get very thick.

Dosing - Since I only get 20 servings per bag, I used it 4 days a week in the morning, unless I worked out the day before, I would use another kind of protein supplement.

Iso-Cuts, unfortunately, did not cut anything, not even wind. As I have said in the past, protein is one of those things that are hard to gangue; however, what I was looking for while using Iso-Cuts was the benefit of having some fat burning properties mixed in the protein. The only benefit I received from taking Iso-Cuts was from the whey Isolate, which helps with recovery and reduction of DOMS.

Iso-Cuts did provide a hint of energy for me; then again, I am bias since I am stim junkie. I am sure, anyone who does not have a high stim tolerance, could feel the effects more than I could. As I have mentioned before, not everyone will have the same effect; therefore, some will experience the fat burning portion of Iso-Cuts.

What can I say; $60.00 bucks for 22 servings is not my cup of tea or in this case, coffee. Now, if this were 75 servings, then it would be a good deal for anyone to try. I understand Iso-Cuts are manufacture out of the USA and use excellent quality ingredients; however, in my opinion, the cost is just too high to justify stocking up on this.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Iso-Cuts provide very high quality in what it comes with and how the product is manufactured. However, the price will keep many from picking up a bag. Other companies offer a caffeine infused or fat burning protein for almost half of the cost. I would like to thank International Protein again for the opportunity.