Miknis03

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+31)
  • Member has been active for 5 years, and was last online 2 years ago
  • Member has only posted 3 reviews

Reviews by Miknis03

November 19, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Alot Of Servings
  • Crazy Pumps
    I've always been a huge Universal fan whether it was their supplements or clothing. I feel they one of the more trust worthy companies and that's another reason I choose to use their products. I first saw Shock Therapy about a year ago but just got around to using it about two months ago.

Content: 7/10

Content: 7/10
    It is marketed as a NO/pump product but I also believe it can give you a good boost of energy. This is one of the only pre workouts I've seen with full of a profile. NO volumizing complex, creatine complex, bcaa complex I could go on and on. That being said, they have them in the almighty proprietary blends.

Taste: 7.5/10
    I had the Jersey Fresh Peach Tea and it was one of the better tasting pre workouts I've had. It was pretty close to a peach tea flavor and went down pretty easily. If you get this flavor however, make sure you use very cold water as this helps to make the flavor much better.

Dosing/Mixability: 7/10
    The dosing is pretty standard of taking 1 scoop about 30 minutes before exercise. I did just that at first but then found my sweet spot at about 20 minutes because that's when I felt it starting to really kick in.
    The mixability wasn't terrible but it also wasn't good. Once I'd get to the bottom of the shake it would get very grainy with some powder that just didn't want to mix. I'm not sure if that was the creatine or what it was but it wouldn't mix. Also, I had to wait a few minutes after shaking it because of the foam that sat on top.

The pumps from this product were awesome! I've never had pumps like this before while taking any other product. However, it was more of wet pump than a dry pump. My muscle just felt engorged with blood. The reason I gave this a 7 though is due to the energy end of this product. I know this isn't marketed for its energy but with the energy complex in it, I just expected a little more.

I bought this product from allstarhealth.com for 29.89. There are 42 servings so that equals out to $.71 a serving which is very good in my opinion for a pre workout.

Overall: 7.4/10
    I didn't know what to expect from this product at first with the lengthy profile but after trying it I would say that it is one of the best NO/pump pre workouts on the market.

March 11, 2012

• Strength Gains
      I was on the last month of my bulk cycle and I wanted to get one more mass gainer that would help me finish out my cycle. I went with Real Gains because I've always had good results with Universal products.

-Taste/Texture: 6
      I have always went with chocolate with protein so this time I figured I'd change it up. I went with strawberry and unfortunatly that was a mistake. It didn't mix well, it had little pieces of strawberry in it which didn't do anything for me, and the strawberry taste alone was not that good. If I had to go back I would have gotten chocolate.
      -Mixability: 6.5
      Lik...

-Taste/Texture: 6
      -Mixability: 6.5
      Like I said, it didn't mix well and had the chunks of strawberry. I couldn't use a normal shaker bottle, I had to use a blender just to get it somewhat smooth.

-Value: 8
      I paid $35.95 dollars for 6.85lbs. 20 servings per tub, which is a reasonable price for a weight gainer. I took one a little under one serving a day which lasted me a little over a month so the price really didn't bother me.

-Effectiveness: 9
      Like I said I was trying to finish out my cycle strong and that's exactly what I did. I gained 7 pounds in one month with this! My strength gains went up and it just helped so much to add those extra calories.

-Overall: 9
      IMO this is a great option for people wanting add a mass gainer to their bulk stack. The weight gain was awesome and the strength gains were even better! At the start of my next cycle I will stick with this as my mass gainer. Like I said, though only bad thing was the strawberry so when I do get it again, I would get the chocolate.

January 14, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Good Pump
      • Boosted Endurance
      • No Crash
      • Clean Energy
      • A Little Pricey
      I have always heard great things about SPM so I figured I'd have to give it a try.

Effectiveness- 10/10: I have tried Jack3d, C4, NO Shotgun, and now Super Pump. But out of all the PWO supplements i have tried, Super Pump has been my favorite. Whenever i take it I get a boost of energy, but its clean and I never got itchy or the jitters. It gives me the sustained energy I need, and makes it hard to bring myself to stop lifitng. The best part however isn't the energy, It's the pump. After I'm done lifting, I feel as if my skins gonna tear because of the pumps! Also after my first tub, I've never had any side effects like nausea or headaches.

Taste-10/10: My favortie flavor with any product is blue raspberry, so I figured I'd try it for this too. Whenever I first opened it and smelled it, it honestly smelled like real blueberries. Then after the first time i tasted it, I can say that it was the best blue raspberry flavor i have ever had. One more plus is that it never was clumpy.

Value-8/10: The only thing that i didnt like about it was that it was a bit expensive. $35 for 40 servings for a pwo,to me, isn't the best deal, but I didn't mind it, due to the effectiveness.

Overall-9/10: Overall, Super Pump Max, for me, was my favorite pwo. It was very effective, the taste is great, and the pump is unbelievable. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a pwo that gives you an energy boost along with a great pump.