MikeFarr

• Tunnel Vision
    What is C4?
    C4 is Pre-Workout energy supplement that includes Creatine

Profile:9/10
    Great Profile, includes 1000mg Creatine Nitrate, 1500 mg Beta-Alanine, 1000mg Arginine AKG, 100mg Caffeine(Anhydrous), and
    1,3 Dimethylamylamine(HCl).

Price: 9/10
    C4 is $25 for 30 servings (83cents/serving) which is very good for pre-workouts. If you buy the bigger size its 40$ for 60 servings which is an amazing 67cents/serving. This compares to SuperPump Max's $1/serving, and Jack3d's $1.2/serving(2 scoops). Price, this is one of the most affordable suuplements.

Label:10/10
    This category do...
    What is C4?
    C4 is Pre-Workout energy supplement that includes Creatine

Profile:9/10
    1,3 Dimethylamylamine(HCl).

Price: 9/10

Label:10/10
    This category doesn't really matter, but hell, C4 looks sick. The yellow and black stripes look cool, and the chrome looks great.

Taste/Mixability:9/10
    I had the Fruit Punch flavor of it, and I honestly enjoyed drinking it real quick before workouts. It takes exactly like fruit punch, it is relatable to Hawaian Punch. It mixes perfect in about a minute of shaking, no clumps or nothing! The texture of it is nice too, and reminds me of M5.

After drinking C4 in 7th period at school, it would get me so pumped up to workout! I had the best workouts I've ever had while on it. It makes me want to never stop. I had 2 max days that I took this before, and I had incredible maxes compared to my reps. The energy is simply unbeatable.

Overall:10/10
    This supplement is definately the best PWO I have ever taken, and if this isn't one, idk what a 10/10 is. It gave me the energy I needed to workout, and I did not crash after. It has a great price which makes it affordable to all. HIGHLY Reccomend it to all

April 22, 2011

• Helps With Recovery
    • Weird Taste
    Nitro-Sport is a whey protein by Cellucor that is great for most purposes, except for a cut.

Price:(5/10) The normal price for this is $55 for 30 servings, which is not very good for a whey protein (non hydrolyzed). Luckily, I bought this with a 20$ off Cellucor coupon from BB.com. They also accidentaly sent me two! But, my rating of the price is based on what everyone else has to pay.

Profile:(10/10) I really like this profile, because it has 220 calories which is great for a non-cut. Also, they include Waxy Maize, which is ideal for post-workout shakes. Arginine AKG is included in this protein. They also claim they have "Heat Shock Proteins" but who knows what that is.. 25 Grams of protein for the scoop is not too little, nor too much. It is one of the best whey protein profiles I have seen.

Mixability:(7/10) I only used a shaker cup maybe one time, and I shook it for a while, but still had some chunks that weren't dissolved. But using my magic bullet, it mixed great everythime. The shake is very thick though using the amount of milk they say.

Taste:(7/10) I had the Vanilla Cake Batter flavor. It didn't bother me to drink, but I didnt enjoy it. It has the cake batter taste, but there is some kind of granule taste to it, it's hard to explain. Also the shake was too thick for my enjoyment.

Effectiveness:(9/10) I was almost never sore while taking this protein. One month I took just this and a multi, and I increased from 225 bench to 235 bench. It's not amazing results, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Overall:(8/10) If your someone that cares about taste and price, then I would look for a different product. But if you have some extra cash, and can deal with the flavor, I would definately check this product out.

Ps. Does anybody know what they did with their "Ultra Mass" protein?

February 15, 2011

• Increases Strength & Recovery
    • Cool Colored Pills
      *Note, Before I start my review I want to note that I was on a lean bulk, and stacked it with GNC Mega Men, Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn, Sci-Fit Gluta-Lyn, Cellucor Nitro-Sport, Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0, USP Labs Modern BCAA, and occassionaly Cellucor C4.

What is Prime?
      Prime is a nutrient partritioner. It is very controversial. Some people see great results and swear by it, others see none and hate it.

What is Prime?
      Many people are under the impression that it is a testosterone booster because of Tribulus Aquaticus being in it, while it's actually Tribulus Terrestris that boosts testosterone.
      Effectiveness(10/10)
      While I did not see the muscle harness effects experienced by most, I had great results from this product!
      In just 1 month, my bench went from 200 to 225. My squat went from 275 to 305. And my Clean went from about 150 to 175.
      For my weight, I went from about 169 to 172.6 which is decent because I believe I lost a few pounds of fat and gained about 5 pounds of muscle.
      With my measurements, my biceps went from 14" to 14 1/2". My Chest went from 39 1/2" to 41".
      Pills(10/10)
      I really like the pills for USP Lab's Prime. They have a cool color scheme of green & white(my high school's colors). Not to mention they are small and easy to swallow. In addition, the smell of the pills is not bad, especially if you have had the pleasure of smelling CreMAGnaVol by AllMax.
      Recovery(10/10)
      I was sore very little while on this product. I did not dread my second leg day of the week because of it.
      Price(8/10)
      Prime for me cost 35$ a bottle(150 capsule, 800 mg). Each bottle lasted between 2 and 3 weeks because I used the 69 protocol. The price is better than what most people pay for it, but it is still not the cheapest supplement.

Overall, Prime is a great supplement that everyone should try!

January 22, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Taste
      • Healthy
      • Cheap
      • No Fishy Burp
        Fish oil is a benchmark supplement that is important to everyday health.

Price: 10/10
        Optimum Nutrition's Fish Oil is dirt cheap. You can buy about 70 servings for 11$! Compare this to Controlled Lab's OxiMega Fish Oil which is 18$ for 30 sevings. The price is simply unbeatable.

Taste: 10/10
        The pill is enteric coated which I believe gets rid of the whole fishy taste, so it tastes great for Fish Oil. I never experienced any "fish oil burps" while taking this!!

Profile: 8/10
        Fish oil is a benchmark supplement that is important to everyday health.

Price: 10/10

Taste: 10/10

Profile: 8/10
        I am not educated on how much EPA, DHA, and Omega-3 Fatty Acids are needed, but it is a good formula to the best of my knowledge.

Fish Oil 1000mg(1 g)
        EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
        DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
        Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 300mg

Overall: it is a needed supplement for everyone whether your working out or not.

November 24, 2010

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Excellent Recovery
        • Great Bcaa Ratio
        • Horrific Taste
        I used this product as a basic supplement, I was on niether a bulk or cut.

Taste: 2/10 I mixed my unflavored Modern BCAA with gatorade and sipped on it throughout my workout. I thought it tasted worse then rotten milk. I was under the impression that it was going to be good, but I guess not.

Effectiveness: 9/10 I was never sore while on Modern BCAA, I loved the results I got! I really liked the endurance I got from it.

Value: 10/10 I got Modern BCAA from GNC on a sale for 20$! But, unfortunately the only flavor they had was unflavored.

Appearance: 8/10 To me, Modern BCAA stands ...
        I used this product as a basic supplement, I was on niether a bulk or cut.

Appearance: 8/10 To me, Modern BCAA stands out compared to other BCAA products, I think it's a simple design, but looks good.

Overall: I recommend this product to all, but try not to get unflavored!

October 26, 2010

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Muscle Fullness
        So, I decided to take a risk and try Creatine Magna Power. Before I get people telling me not to take creatine because Im 15, I contacted my doctor before taking and he said it was perfectly fine, as long as I drank a lot of water.

Taste: 2/10 Taste on a tablet you may ask? Yes, just the smell of the container makes me cringe. It is so bad, I can't even compare it to anything but rotton eggs. But, at least it's just a pill, and is over in seconds.

Appearance: 10/10 I think the box and container for CreMAGnaVol is pretty sick. I would never choose a supplement over another just because of the appearance, but looking at this everyday is a lot nicer then looking at a container for MGN.

Effectiveness: 9/10 I felt muscle fullness everyday while on this. Also I increased my bench press max from 155 to 185 in just a month on it! Not to mention gaining close to 10 pounds.

Price: 6/10 The price for a months supply is $40, compared to Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn's 15$ a month. But, that's a con of a newer supplement.

Overall: 8/10 This supplement was very benefitial towards my bulk, and I am glad I took it.

Recommendation: If you don't have to worry about the money then I would definately give this a try, but if you don't have a lot of extra money, I would say get Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn.