Mack411

• Was an active member for 1 year, but hasn't been online since November, 2013

Reviews by Mack411

August 25, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Amazing
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Increased Strength
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Value Is Ok
Ok,so I have a few reviews I have been wanting to get posted up,I just have not had the time needed to do so.I was mixing up my CREignite this morning and thought I might as well sit down and share my thoughts on this product as I don't see it getting the love I feel it deserves!

Initial thoughts:

Initial thoughts:
When I first heard of this product and its release I was excited as I have been in love with MAN Clout since the first time I tried it.I honestly did not think it would stack up against Clout but knowing that Clout was going away I thought this would be my next to try!The profile looked solid at first glance,and I have always been impressed with Genomyx and their products!

Claims:
*Preserves Mitochondrial Health
*Cardio/Neuro-Protective
*Increases ATP Synthesis and Transference
*Optimizes Cell Health and Volume

Taste:10/10-
Watermelon is the flavor I have always had.I love the flavoring of this product,I have never been a fan of artificial watermelon flavors due to the fact that they just don't taste like watermelon,and I do love me some watermelon.Genomyx knocked it out of the park imo on this one as far as flavoring,by far one of the best tasting supplements I have ever had to date.

Mixability/dosing:9/10-
Very simple,throw the product in my shaker and shake it up for about 30 seconds,mixed very well with only very small particles settling at the bottom.I did adjust the amount of water at times to see if it mixed better and was consistently the same!Dosing of this was very simple-mix 2 scoops in water everyday.I tend to take mine about an hour pre workout with my pre workout snack!

Effects:9/10-
I have used this product at many different variables-on a bulk,recomp,and even in Pct.I have found without a doubt at least for myself that times like Pct are when this has provided me with a stronger and overall more beneficial experience with keeping strength than just regular Creatine Mono has.I noticed great increases in strength,increased muscle fullness,and have even noticed some increased vascularity.Overall the effects of this were very positive for me each time I used it,and I believe people should look more in depth to the info out there on some of these ingredients(Orotic Acid being one).I even felt I had a slight increase in overall energy while using this product.

Value:7/10-
It can be found for $24.95 at Lockout.I do think this is a good value,just not great.It is a solid product and you get what you pay for,but I know for some its just hard to spend $25 or more on a months supply of a Creatine blend when regular Creatine Mono can be had for 1/3rd of the price and last for 3 months or more.The extras in this profile for sure play a positive role in the value of this product.

Overall:8/10
I know a lot of people still go by the Creatine Mono is all you need and no other form or blend of Creatine is superior.I myself have been that way at points in my past history of supplement usage,but when you use a product like this you truly get to see how it can and does play a more positive effect on your body if used in conjunction with proper diet and training!I feel Genomyx has some very solid products with this being one of them,I have yet to have a negative experience with any of their products and would easily purchase or recommend to try anything they produce.Thank you all for taking the time to read my review and I hope I was able to shed some light on a product that has been under the radar for a while!

April 28, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Taste/mixability
  • Solid Profile
  • Increased Recovery
  • Floaties And Particles In Bottle
Ok,so I just feel like I had to take the time to write a quick review on this product,I usually don't write reviews unless I log the product or they just really stand out in a good or bad way,so this one had to be done.This has turned into my go to BCAA product every since I tried a sample of it.I used to use the og Xtend,but since not being able to get it as easy,I started looking at new products and I was lucky to find this one.

Taste:

Taste:
I have always had the Melon flavor,which I personally love,I have not tried another Melon type product that was near this good.The flavor stayed with my water after refilling my jug at the half empty point!

Mixability:
It did mix up pretty well,it had some very light foam on top as most BCAA products tend to,it also had a good bit of particles and floaties throughout my jug no matter how much I shaked it,but in no way were they chunks or clumpy,so it did not bother me or affect this product in my eyes!

Profile:
As I stated above Xtend used to be my go to,after searching for a new product to try,and reading so many profiles,I found this one.The profile is very solid,it has the same amount or more of every ingredient I was using prior and was looking for,along with some extra goodies including Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate,both of which I really liked to see added and I believe have made this possibly the best BCAA product I have used to date!

BCAA products seem to be harder to guage sometimes,but when you find one that works well you will know it,and this product has done wonders for me.I usually mix 1 scoop in my jug of water for intra workout,if I am not training that day I will mix it in my jug first thing in the morning and drink on it through the day until gone.I really liked this product used intra,it was one of the few BCAA products I could tell was doing something.It gave me great endurance,and I feel like I could just keep going all day long.I actually did catch myself going way longer than the time I had to spend in the gym,and on many occasions I had a great cardio session after maybe an hour or so of hard lifting,and it felt like I was just getting warmed up.I have seen some recovery benefits from this product as well,able to hit more sets and do more,and being able to get back in and do it sooner than I would normally.

Value:
I think it is a good value for what all you get and the benefits to obtain from this product!It is $27.99 here at NP,which is less than $1 per serving,and for a product that works great and does as it claims,you cant ask for more!

Overall:
I would absolutely recommend this product for anyone looking for a solid BCAA product,or anyone who needs an extra drive to make it through the end of a session and help to avoid fatiguing so easy!I am so happy to have found this product,it is now my go to BCAA product and Formutech Nutrition knocked it out of the park with this product!

March 29, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lening Effect
  • Good Sleep
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Appetite
  • Acne In Wierd Places
  • Altered Mood
  • Very Light Joint Dryness
  • Very Light Head Pressure

I used this as part of my 4 week PNI triple threat challenge.I was given an amazing opportunity to log this along with Prodigy as part of a 4 week contest and my personal results truly were amazing.

I used this as part of a simple yet effective stack,as you all know Prodigy was there,and just the basic staples,so it was not part of a natty stack or PCT that I was able to use this as part of,which does make it harder for me to guage its effectiveness.I would love to and plan on running this as part of a PCT and natty stack in the future because thats where I personally can tell how a product in its specific category does or does not work for me.

Overall impression,it worked great!I had signs of all the things I personally look for when taking an AI and or test booster.My libido was up pretty high the majority of the run,there were a few days where it seemed to just disappear,but it quickly bounced right back.My appetite while on this product was insane,which is one very strong reason why I want to try it as part of a natty or PCT.My mood was up and down,but I did have some raise in aggression,not much but enough to where others around me noticed.I had a very nice leaning out and dried out effect while taking this,became very vascular and shedded some weight that I honestly did not know I had to shed in certain areas.I had very nice muscle fullness as well while taking Paragon.I also had some amazing sleep while taking this product,some very vivid dreams as well.

Sides:
Acne was the big one for me,I had an extreme increase in acne,and in weird places like calves and forearms.I also noticed my hair was growing quite quick compared to my normal hair growth.I did not have any extreme joint dryness,but there were a few days where I started to feel my wrist and my elbows start to dry out,mainly towards the end of the bottle,which I easily combated by upping my oxi-mega intake.I did have some pressure in my head,no extreme headaches like I have received from DAA in the past,but there was some pressure worth noting.The wild dreams are something I could live without,but the sleep being so good balanced it out.I did have a few days where I felt like an emotional wreck,but it quickly went away.

Overall:
I really enjoyed this product,as I said before I look forward to trying it as part of a natty stack and running it a bit longer to guage full benefits and results.It worked very well for me in the 4 weeks I used it,and I will use it again.There were no extreme sides from Paragon,the ones I did have I personally do not mind as it helps me to somewhat know what is taking place in my body.I have never used NMDA before and Paragon has peaked my interest in it for sure,overall amazing product and I received great benefits from it.I truly believe that PNI is onto something here,and cant wait to give this product a longer run and see what it really offers!

March 3, 2013

• Icreased Stamina
  • Better Mood
  • Better Orgasm
  • Nasty Burps
  • Effects Wore Off Towards End Of Bottle
Ok,first off I would like to say thank you to AI Sports for the opportunity to log/review Perform,I have read mixed reviews on this product and was excited to give it a try so I could see for myself what it had to offer me and share my experience.I want to say first off in no way do I have any trouble in the bedroom,or in any way sexually,my libido is fine and to be honest I didnt expect much from Perform but I was pleasantly surprised.

I honestly did not know what to expect from this product when I started taking it,I guess I was thinking I would have a increase in libido and not much more than that.I did not seem to have the increased libido I expected or have read about,but as I said my libido was fine when I started this product.The first thing I noticed from the very first dose was when having intercourse,my erections were much harder,I know that sounds odd and I even thought it may have just been me overthinking it,but my wife even commented on this.,and vascularity in that area was crazy!I had a dramatic increase in stamina,to the point to where I almost could not end the action even when I was wanted to and was ready.Now the most noticeable and enjoyable effect I had was the change in orgasms I had while taking Perform,of course every orgasm is enjoyable,or at least for me it is.This is honestly hard to explain,but when I had an orgasm,the feeling was much more intense,I can honestly say some of the most enjoyable I have ever had.If I had to describe it in one word it would be Euphoric.My wife actually pointed out something and once she did I quickly noticed it,my load size seemed as if it were double what it was before using the product,not sure if you would consider this good or bad.I did seem to be able to get an erection very quick after having an orgasm,within minutes which was a plus for me.One more thing I did feel,but I can not say if it was totally attributed to Perform was that I felt somewhat relaxed throughout the day,just like a better overall mood and not so easy to fly off the handle over something small.

Negatives/sides:
So the the only real side effect that bothered me was that I had some absolutely disgusting burps after taking Perform,I thought it was because I did not take with enough water the first few times,but it was not,it happened almost every time I dosed it.I did have some GI issues when dosed with food,but this did not happen at all once dosed away from a meal.I did notice that the effects of the product were not near as strong towards the end of the bottle and did seem to wear off over time.

Dosing/taste:
The bottle recommends taking 2 caps in the AM,and 2 caps in the PM with or without food,or 4 caps- 30min. before engaging in activity.I tried multiple different dosing options,I took with food,without food,all 4 before intercourse,pre workout.The doseing option I found to work best for me was 2 AM and 2 PM without food,I did not notice any difference in the effects when dosed other ways and this was easy and convenient for me.I did have some nasty burps as stated above and even saw powder come out of a burp a few times.

Value:
I have found this at Lockout and Nutraplanet for under $20,which I can say is a great value in my eyes.Well worth it to give it a shot to see if it works for you,as cheap as it can be found why wouldnt you try it.

Overall:
I had a lot of fun using Perform,it is something I would recommend to someone that may need the extra drive,or just looking to have a bit more fun.I will be using it in the future and trying it as part of my PCT to see how it helps when libido is low,and the price is great for the product IMO.This is a very simple product and did not have outrageous claims as many we see do,and I enjoyed the majority of the benefits it claimed it would offer.I would have gave the Overall and Effectiveness 10s if it did not seem to lose it effects towards the end of the bottle.Thank you for reading my review.

February 25, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Helps Recovery
  • Increase Muscle Density
  • Muscle Fullness
  • All Day Pump Look
  • Libido Raise
  • Price Ranges
  • Acne In Wierd Places
Ok,so first off I want to say thanks to Matty and Lecheek for the opportunity to log/review MassHGH.I have only ever tried one similar product and to be honest did not expect much based on my past experience,man was I wrong and it was a fun product!

Dosing/taste:
Dosing was as easy as could be,take 3 caps before bed,none of the empty stomach or with food stuff to worry about.I cant comment on taste as it was capsules,but I did not have any nasty burps or bad taste after swallowing.

Sides/negatives:

Sides/negatives:
The first couple of weeks after I started taking Mass HGH,I had some extreme acne breakouts,which went away by the end of the bottle.I also had some very wierd cravings while using this,one of which was milk,and another being cream cheese!I do feel like the effects started to wear off towards the end of the bottle,I would love to try 2 bottles in the future to see how it compares.

Effects:
Wow,thats the best way I know how to start this,Mass HGH delivered in so many ways I never expected it to.The most noticeable and enjoyeable effect had to be the sleep.I slept amazing while using this product,every single night from the first dose to the last.I did not just sleep well,but no matter how little sleep I recieved I woke up feeling well rested and ready to go,and there were a few nights I only got 3-4 hours of sleep.The next thing that was a big plus for me was the increased recovery,which I am sure plays into the better sleep,but I was going hard in the gym almost daily,hitting the weights 5-6 times a week and was hardly ever sore the next day,also DOMS was almost non-existent.I started to notice myself staring in the mirror a lot more when getting ready,and quickly came to notice that upon waking up in the morning I was looking like I just walked out of the gym fully pumped.I seemed to be feeling somewhat pumped throughout the day and muscle density was up as well.I did notice a very good increase in vascularity,I had veins in my lower abdomen and upper legs that I rarely ever see,and they were there all day!I did hit a few PR's while on Mass HGH,I can not fully attribute it to the product,but at times I was just a total beast and I was on a stim break while using this so that really surprised me.A few things that were not as extreme,but are worth noting is I seemed to have a heightened libido,and was in a better overall mood throughout the day.I also want to note that at no point after dosing did I actually feel tired or groggy,a few times I didnt get right to bed as planned and it did not bring me down,but when I did lie down and close my eyes that was it.I normally wake up multiple times throughout the night if for nothing else to go pee,I rarely ever even woke up to pee.

Value:
This is one thing about the product I would like to see changed,but I think thats the case with any product we see.The price is not terrible,but I do feel could be more reasonable.It can be found at lockout for $29.95,which I can say is not bad for all the benefits I recieved from it,but there are some more competitive priced products that claim to offer the same thing.I have seen it on sale and as part of some deals in the past,so at any point I see it reduced I will grab what I can.

Overall:
I was extremely impressed with Mass HGH.I stated above I have only ever used 1 product that is in the HGH category,and did not expect much from this aside from better sleep.I was proven wrong and even the sleep I did expect was much better than I imagined it would be.This product had minimal sides and plenty of positive effects,I will be running this again in the future and trying it with 2 bottles back to back.I would recommend this to someone looking into HGH type products or needing help with sleep and recovery.My whole outlook has been changed of HGH products based on my experience with Mass HGH.

February 21, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Better Recovery
  • Raised Libido
  • Possible Prolactin Control
  • Reduced Doms
I would like to say thank you to Iforce for letting me log this a while back,this has just been added to the site so I thought I would share my thoughts.This was my first HGH product ever using.

I used this product at 1 cap for the first few nights,and quickly switched to 2 caps as recommended and this was my sweet spot with this product for sure.

Expectations:
I applied for this product in hope for getting some better sleep.I was also interested in the prolactin control this product is said to offer.

Results:
Lights out from the very first dose seemed to have an effect on m...

Expectations:

Results:
Lights out from the very first dose seemed to have an effect on my sleep,not enough to where I was blown away.But I did wake up feeling refreshed right after starting this.I quickly switched to 2 caps as I stated previously and that is where this product shines.I started having amazing sleep.I never once got tired from this,which I liked.Instead when I did lie down to go to sleep I did not have as much trouble falling asleep as I have in the past.I also was able to fall asleep,and stay asleep which is rare for me as I usually wake many times through the night.When I did wake in the night when using this product,I was able to use the bathroom,or eat and then easily fall back asleep for the remainder of the night.When waking up while using this,I felt so rested and refreshed,even on many occasions that I did not get a sufficient amount of sleep and would normally be tired and groggy.I also never woke feeling groggy or that dazed feeling when taking some sleep products,which i liked a lot.I noticed an increase in recovery,I was able to use this product before I started my current cycle and while on cycle,and all of these results I speak of are from pre and on cycle.But the recovery is something I was able to contribute to lights out because my soreness was going away much quicker before I got on cycle.I will say im not sure about the effects it had on prolactin control.I did not have any major issues to this point,had some slight itchiness but I have had some flare ups while using the compound im running now and did not on this cycle yet,so I would like to think this aided in that area somewhat.One other thing I would like to note,I am almost positive this had a positive effect on libido.Especially after taking it if I got busy with the wife,i will just leave it at libido was high!

Taste/dosing:
Taste is n/a as they are caps,do note make sure you get them down good as I had just a little water and one got stuck and when it released the taste was terrible and somewhat burned,which I do blame on myself for not drinking enough water with it.Other than that,never any after taste or trouble swallowing.Dosing was perfect at 2 caps for me.I woould not have raised the dose even if recommended.

Value:
For me of course it was great,I did not have to purchase this.At 2 caps a day it was almost a full months supply.For me personally it is worth it just for the sleep aspect,but I know I recieved quickened recovery.I would also like to think it did aid in prolactin control.I will say it is listed at lockout for $32.95,which is just to much for me to justify spending on it.Since I used this product I have tried others like it at much better value that worked as well or better.

Overall:
I would recommend this product to anyone I think may benefit from it that has tried other options and did not see what they had hoped for,however there are others HGH products I would recommend before this based on value and results.I enjoyed this product very much,and it did what I intended it to,but as I said I feel there are better options to try!

Liked this post:

February 12, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Stimulant Free Energy And Focus
  • Great Endurance
  • Inconsistent
Ok,so first off big thanks to Vaughn and Iforce for letting me run compete and hemavol together.I really enjoyed this run and I have determined I cant give a true numbered rating on each category so I will just share my experience and feeling of each,so here we go about the hemavol.I had 1 tub of lemon drop hemavol,I was asked to run it at 1 scoop 30min pre workout on an empty stomach.I ran it this way most of the tub but did have a few days I played around with dosing.

Taste/mixability:
Taste was refreshing and much better than a lot of products that we have out these days,it is better with the more water you use.It mixed well with no particles or residue in shaker.I found it best for taste and mixability to mix in a full shaker of water.

Dosing:
As I said above I used it at the 1 sccop pre workout dose for the majority of my run on an empty stomach 30min pre workout.I did have results with this dose,but I enjoyed the product much more when I used 2 scoops or more.It was very simple to dose,just mix in water 30min before workout.I also tried it on an empty stomach and with a small pre workout meal.I did find that it was a lot less effective when taken with food even when it was eaten an hour before I drank hemavol.I have experienced this with other products,but not to the extent I did with hemavol.When I experienced this with other products it just seems to make the product a bit less effective or a bit of a delayed onset,but it affected the results of hemavol greatly,almost to the point it seemed ineffective.

Profile:
Overall this product has a nice looking profile,and great ingredients.The only downfall is I was not happy to see that it took 2 scoops to get close to the amounts of the ingredients that I would normally take in this to be effective.

Pumps:
I had some great pumps while using this product.It was most noticeable for me on arms day,shoulders were amazing as well.I did achieve the so hard to egt leg pumps a few times as wellI had a lot of secondary pumps as well in areas I was not working.There were certain days that I had pumps that were painful,so I will say it delivers a good pump.It did seem to offer a different type of pump for me than most products,it seemed almost more like the desired areas were swollen.

Value:
This is where the product took a major downfall for me.It is priced at NP for $27.99 for 32 servings which is great if you can benefit and use at 1 scoop,but I found that 1 scoop just would not do it for most of us.It took 2 scoops to get a good effective dose of the ingredients which would drop it to only 16 servings,which is way out of the range I will personally pay for a pump product.

Overall thoughts:
I enjoyed my run with this product,it was hard to guage its true results a bit as I used it with compete and the 2 together were great.There were days I used each alone to try to give a better evaluation of each.It gave me the pumps I exected,but not much more than that.I did have some increased focus and slight energy boost as well as better endurance.I was very dissapointed when I looked at the price of this product and the servings it would offer me,a good pump product but way too expensive.I will say there are very few pump products I have tried that have worked well,and this is one of them.I would like to have seen the effective dose in 2 scoops in 1 serving,whether that be a different serving size and more serving per container or something.I did have a very noticeable increase in DOMS also.This product did seem to be inconsistent for me at times.I would recommend it to someone looking for a good pump product if you have the money to spend on it,I have seen it on some pretty good deals lately.I sadly can not justify spending that much for a product I can use bulk products and achieve the same results for much better value.Once again thanks for the opportunity to run this product.

February 12, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Versatile
  • Sound Ingredient Profile
  • Promotes Endurance & Recovery
  • Slight Foaminess When Mixing
Ok,so once again thanks to Vaughn and iforce for the chance to run hemavol and compete together.I had 1 tub of lemon drop compete.I was instructed to take it 1 scoop with hemavol 30min pre workout on empty stomach,and 1 scoop intra workout and did so the whole tub.Heres my thoughts.

Taste/mixability:
It tasted good,exactly the same as hemavol lemon drop actually.There were no particles or residue what so ever in my shaker,although it did foam a good bit,but this didnt bother me and I would think is from the Whey protein hydrolysate.

Dosing:
About as easy as it gets,1 scoop 30min...

Dosing:
About as easy as it gets,1 scoop 30min pre,and 1 scoop intra workout.I did find the taste to be a bit sweet for me while drinking intra so I just added water every few drinks or threw it in my gallon jug of water about half full.

Profile:
I was very intrigued when I saw the profile of compete.Very solid imo and had a lot of extra goodies aside from the normal BCAA and intra workouts we see.I was excited to see the whey protein hydrolysate the most,also the L-carnitine and Citrulline malate were nice additions.The amounts in this product of the ingredients seemed to be pretty on point for me.

Value:
This can be found at NP for $29.99 for 50 servings.I did use 2 servings a day so it was only 25 servings,but I would still say this is a good value for what you get,I also believe many people could benefit from a single serving daily.

Overall thoughts:
I really enjoyed this product,it was great stacked with hemavol and the stacking options are endless with this product.It is a great intra workout and could be used by weight lifters or someone needing endurance and or recovery enhancements.This was a great product on cardio days as I felt like I would never fatigue.I enjoyed enhanced recovery,and my endurance was great while on this product.It has a very solid profile with nice ingredients and amounts of each to back it up.It also helps a lot in the hydration department.I will say i did not notice the effects of the so called Mental Edge Enhancement Matrix,but a good product none the less.I would recommend this to someone looking into intra products or needing assistance in recovery or endurance.Thanks again for this opportunity.

January 20, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Hardly Any Joint Pain
  • Hardened Muscles
  • Improved Sleep
  • Great Otc Ai
  • Some Milk Thistle
  • Heightened Libido
  • Acne Is Weird Places
  • Night Sweats
  • Vivid Dreams
Ok,so I bought this because I caught it on sale as part of the holiday sales.To my surprise this has been one of the best ai's I have ever used!i previously ran a cycle of m14add and tren and this helped me get through my pct with minimal estro sides!

Ok,so this product helped me in so many areas.I had some obvious estro rebound after my cycle until I started this.about a week after all estro sides had subsided.It helped me shed the bloat and water weight I obtained from my cycle extremely quick!i had an amazing spike in my libido!I had great muscle hardness and fullness while using this product!also the sleep I got from this was amazing!

Sides:
With a lot of ai's I've ran in the past,I have had sides.sides were minimal with this product!i had very little issues with dry joints as I have with others.I did have some acne pop up in some odd places(calves and gluteus).one other thing was the way I sweated when I slept,I have never sweated so much before.i also had very vivid dreams while using this product!

Value:
So this can be found at lockout for $24.95.which is an amazing deal for any ai that works IMO.but when I looked at the active ingredient,it has the exact same amount as erase pro,which is roughly twice the price for the same amount of servings!not to mention the extra goodies in the ad3 to help with sleep and liver support.

Overall:
Overall I loved this product and it will stay in my stash from here out as long as its available.i would recommend it to anyone needing a great ai at an amazing price.this was easily one of the most effective ai's I've ever used and had minimal sides.great product lecheek!

January 9, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Intensity
  • Alpha Male Syndrome
  • Strength Gains
  • Increased Libido
  • 6 Pills A Day
  • A Little Acne
  • Need More Than 1 Month
First off i would like to say thank you to Justin and NLA performance for the opportunity to run and log T-blast,Recover-d,and Swoll-n.I enjoyed all of them,and they without a doubt helped me hold gains from my previous cycle i just finished.I have had a very successful pct to this point and NLA was a big part of this.Thanks again.

T-blast:
So I used one full bottle of T-blast and dosed it at 6 caps a day.I will try to keep this simple as i have no proof of it raising my test levels,but i feel it did and i will share with you why.

It was at around day 12 of dosing thi...

T-blast:

It was at around day 12 of dosing this i felt it start working,almost as someone flipped the switch.I started having some acne breakouts.Libido was starting to climb back up.I even started to get a pretty good alpha feeling in the gym and a bit out of it.I had some very good workouts while using T-blast,some of which were close to what i was working with while on cycle.So i do feel it helped increase my strentgh as i have kept more than i had expected to.I did expect all of the results i got from this,as ive used daa many times before,but i did not expect them to feel so strong as I was in pct the whole time i used this.I would have loved to used this solo or for a natty run,but feel it worked great as part of my pct.One other thing i wanted to note is in the past i have almost always gotten head aches while using daa,all forms and many different brands.I did not have the headaches while using this i had expected i would from the daa and that was a relief to say the least.

Negatives/side effects:
If taken while on empty stomach for me it made me quite nauseous,but i have experienced this with daa in the past as well.I did have a good increase in acne,which is not a con for me just sharing.6 pills a day can be annoying,but it could be worse.

Value:
This is where the product takes a plunge for me,as much as i loved the product i do not know if i could personally pay the $49.99 price tag that it has.Although i do see NLA having a lot of good sales all the time.It is a great product no doubt,but i will have a hard time spending this much when there are other great daa products for easily half the price or less.

Dosing/taste:
I dosed 6 caps a day.I found that taking 3 about an hour pre workout gave me a nice little boost in the gym.I just dosed the other 3 at some point in the afternoon with food.As far as taste,no flavor obviously,but i also did not have any nasty burps or burning after taking like with some products.

Overall:
I really enjoyed this product overall,it did stand up to some of the my favorite forms and brands of daa ive used in the past.I do feel it gave me increased test without a doubt and it was nice to be able to notice that even while in pct,i also feel i could have seen more and better results if i had used it longer,2 bottles would be a good run.I would recommend it to someone if they havent tried it as im sure you will enjoy it.I would however like to see a better price on this,but that is my only complaint.Once again,thank you NLA Performance for this opportunity and keep heading in the right direction.

Oh,and in the case there is any question to the validity of my reviews,please feel free to ask and I will share a link to my log.As always,thank you for reading SR community!