Lorenz0

• Increased Vascularity
  • Mixes Well
  • Terrible Pump
  • Price
I finished this product a few months back on a lean bulk. I used this after a month off of stimulant to see how effective this was. So here is my review.

I started off 1 scoop 30 minutes pre workout so set my tolerance. While the evergy was clean and smooth, it wasn't by any means a strong pre workout. I didn't use any NO products while on this for the first few weeks to see how it really works. Eventually moved to 2 scoops and still was disappointed.

While on this i didn't notice any pump, which was really disappointing. I did have an increase in vascularity, which i aslways have but it made them seem a little thicker which was great ;) I did have to move up to 2 scoops and still wasn't mind blowing like Noxipro, but wasn't bad at all. I never went over 2 scoops, because i don't believe i need to get hyped on caffeine.

*So after i added plain AAKG i did seem to have more solid workouts.

For the price i've seen it from $25 - $30. I don't order online, only on special occasions so i have to be paying $30 for this. Many of you might think this is a good deal but for 30 servings this definately not a good deal IMO. I rarely pay over a dollar per serving on any supplement and to be using 2 scoops most of the tub just made it it to $2 a serving. So if price is an issue it would be better to just have a cheaper alternative.

As for taste goes this is pretty dam good. Most pre workouts taste like junk, but this tasted similar to a hawaiian punch. And the mixability was the best i've seen on any product.

One of my favorite things about this is that this doesn't have a proprietary blend and show most of the ingredients on this. Which is always a huge plus. Here is the breakdown..

Serving Size:1Scoop(6.5g)

Beta Alanine 1500mg †
Creatine Nitrate 1000mg †
Arginine AKG 1000mg †
Explosive Energy Blend 594mg †
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid), Caffeine Anhydrous (100 Mg), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Mucuna Pruriens (95% L-Dopa), Xanthinol Nicotinate, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCl, Rauwolscine, Folate (As Folic Acid), Pyridoxine Phosphate, Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin

As you can see their is top notch ingredients and to get the full effects you would need 3 scoops. I did try 3 scoops at the end and it was pretty darn good overall.

Overall this was a pretty good product, though i still prefer Noxipro it did it's job. But i simply wouldn't buy it because of the price. So if price isn't an issue i would recommend stacking this with noxivol for an even more intense workout.

May 12, 2011

• Good Pumps
  • Increases Vascularity
  • Strength Increase
  • Easy On The Stomache
  • Joint Support
  • Endurance
  • 0 Fatigue
    Who has ever heard of a perfect product? Not many people have. It is either tastes, bad not effective, etc..

Well CTD Labs Noxivol (IMO) is a perfect workout product. It doesn't have any creatine or stimulats so no need for it to be cycled!

I bought this a a local nutrition depot for only $34! This comes with 180 tabs and says it is suppose to be taken twice a day (which is stupid IMO). I only need 2 tabs 30 minutes pre workout and i'm good to go. This product can also be stacked with another pre workout (i suggest Noxipro) to amplify the effects of this, though it is not needed but highly suggested.

Not only this a pump/ vasodilator product it has Cissus for joint support, and Beta Alanine for a non fatique workout.

I took this during winter for my bulk season and while i was doing heavy weight i absolutely felt no joint discomfort!
    *Used strength workouts doing 3-6 reps

For the pump and vascularity this is completely insane! Had crazy pumps constanly everywhere. Bicep felt like it was going to pop, delts lookin massive, etc..

Now for vascularity this stuff takes that category to a new level. Had roadmap veins any/ everywhere, even on bulk.

Beta alanine effect was off the chain. I felt absolutely no fatigue stacking this with, kre- alk, and Noxipro. I even broke some personal records which is always a good thing ;)

Profile is the only con because it has a proprietary blend and you don't exactly know what you are getting. But if it works, it works no questi&ns asked..

So this also on the list of my perfect products along with Anavite.

*For any of you still reading i'm going to compare any product with this.
    *2 pre workout was all i need (comes with 180 tabs)
    *You can find this on TFSupplements.com

(not a sponsor or anything)

May 6, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Packs On Mass!!
    • Mixes Great
    • Good Ingredient Profile
    • Great Recovery
    • Little Expensive
    This is a good product is took it in winter during my bulk cycle.. I did gain some solid MASS from this and was pretty happy with the results.

I got this at an expo here in houston during Fall season and used it for about two and a half months. I had bought both cholcolate malt and cookies and cream for $30 for a 6 tub and comes with 18 servings, which is a pretty solid deal for a gainer.

I split the does 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 later in the evening. With a solid 3lb gain in a course of 2.5 months is pretty good IMO. I had gained a total of 10lb during my bulf and stayed between 10% and 12% body fat. I now sit and 7-8% weighing about 3lbs heavier before i started this.

*Keep in mind i was eating like a horse and training like a beast

One of the best parts of this product was the revovery! It has good amount of aminos and 3g of creatine. It helps a ton when working for size and strength on bulk. Most people don't like the creatine but i think it's just a toy in the happy meal:)

Most gainers tend to have chunks in them, this on the other hand mixed very well in both water and milk. With the help of a whisk from a blender ball all powders are completely dissolved ;)

As far as the taste goes these both are very good. Both products were good in their own ways. Chocolate tatsed groos in milk (IMO) and tasted much better in water. Cookies 'n Cream tasted excellent in milk and bad in water. Both textures were very smooth and easy to down. Compared to Up Your MASS in taste this is a winner.

As for my next bulk i'm planning to use Up Your MASS or Dymatize Elite Gainer (i think that's what it is). This very solid product and would easy recommend for a newbie to the gainers.

+Tatse great
    +Smooth Texture
    +Mixes Well
    +Good Recovery

-A little cheaper would be nice

April 18, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Vascularity
    • 6 Pills Seems Like A Lot To Take
    • Did Not Give Any Marked Difference In Energy Or Pump.
    • Nasty Burp
    • Disapointment
    Hate to bash on another product but after trying Animal Stak i was expecting similar results. Also i read alot of positive reviews so i thought i would give it a shot.

Value: 8

I bought this a tfsupplement ware house for $27. It was about 3 dollars cheaper than Animal Stak and had the same requirements (3 weeks on 1 off). I love Animal Stak but wanted to try something new.

Effectiveness: 5

Effectiveness: 5

I did not recieve any amount of strength increase or physique change (like the way stak did). I dosed it 6 pre- workout on an empty stomache and all i recieved was a nasty "test booster" burp. While i did notice a few extra veins nothing really big.

* Keep in mind that when i use a test booster i cycle both creatine and pre workouts to see the maximum effects of the product.
    *This product is the hardcore version. I don't know if their is any difference between this and the Original but this just terrible

Taste: 3

I know this is a pill but no matter how much water i drank with the pills i seemed to burb all the herbs out. It lasted about 15 min. but for those moments i wasn't really to happy to take this.

Side Effects: 5

This is a test booster so their will be your average ance. I didn't notice a hair increase (thank god) like i did with Animal Stak, so not to shabby of side effects but i hate when i get ance on the back.

Overall: 5

This did not do squat! I did rate it an over all 5 just cuz i'm nice ;) I was hoping for more fuller muscle and maybe strength increase and i was just a non responder. I am hpoing to try Titanium next and after that back to Animal Stak.. LOL

*Would i recommend this: NO

April 16, 2011

• Muscle Fullness
    • Hate Takin On Empty Stomach
    This is my first HGH booster..

I had really high hopes for this product. I had tried a few sample packs of PowerFULL and i thought this would be just as good. Not at all what i expected.

Value: 8

I bought this at TFSupplements warehouse for $30. It comes with 30 servings and it comes to be a dollar per serving. Not bad considering it being around $45 around the internet.

Overall Effectiveness: 5

Relaxation: 0

This is my first HGH booster..

Overall Effectiveness: 5

Relaxation: 0

I took this around 5 caps 2 hours after my last meal. And felt absolutely nothing. I was expecting to feel a little relaxed or in a sleep mood and it didn't do anything. I even had to take Melatonin to try to help me fall asleep because this didn't do what is thought it would.

Dreams/ Deep Sleep: 7

This did help me with "deep sleep" but this could have been from the Melatonin. I did also experience some somewhat vivid dreams (which i like), so this did do some of it's job.

Fat Loss: 5

This product claims to help with fat loss. I did experience some sort of "lean mass" but that could have easily been from my diet and not eating 2 hours before bed.

Other: 9

I did try this pre workout since it didn't help with any relaxation. I did feel a little more fuller and pumped in my workouts more than usuall. But nothing to extreme. I also did not have any hangover feeling in the morning. I did wake up in a good mood and ready to start fresh everyday.

Overall: 5

This was one of the worst products i have tried (probably due to my age)and would not recommend this as a sleep aid.

April 11, 2011

• Extra Energy
    • Muscle Definition
    • Leaned Out A Bit
    • Better Sleep
    • Recovery
      This is my first hormonal product review so bare with me..

Value: [9]

I bought this at my local nutrition depot for $30 even. It is around .70 cents a serving which is very good for a test booster. But is only last's 3 weeks:(

Effectiveness: [8]

Week 1:

I didn't notice much change in performance at the gym maybe a little more "pumped" than usual but nothing drastic.

Week 2:

This is my first hormonal product review so bare with me..

Value: [9]

Effectiveness: [8]

Week 1:

Week 2:

I did notice a huge difference from week 1 to 2. My muscle felt much "fuller" and i had good amount of extra veins ;) Not much change in strength because i did cycle off both creatine and pre- workouts to see how much the product truely works.

Week 3:

By far the best week! I was pumped all day and did notice better sleep through out the cycle. My strength still didn't change but my phyique looked much "thicker" than usually.

Other: [7]

*While on the cycle i did notice to be alot more short tempered than normal (which was not good being around your freind).

*Also notice a few random hairs than grew near my shoulder (not cool)

*Lastly, i did notice oily skin and acne (especially in the back) through the 3 weeks. It was a pain being the skins team in sport and also looking much sexier (lol) and feely conscience for taking your shirt off.

Overall: [9]

Keep in mind that i'm still young and this product did a dam good job being on a "off" cycle of both creatine and pre workouts. Though their were noticeably amount of "side effects" i will purchase this product again sometime down the road.

March 28, 2011

• Muscle Hardness
      • Quick Recovery
      • Carnipure
      • Endurance
      • No Fatigue
      • Neon Pee
      By far the best vitamin on the market! I finished this about a few months ago, and know i'm taking Opti-Men and Anavite is the king of vitamins's..

Well let's start with the price.. I got this a local nutrition depot. for $20. You have to take 3 tabs two times a day and is about .67 cents a serving.

I only take 3 tabs about an hour pre workout at .33 cents per servings is a fantastic deal!

As far as effectiveness goes this helped a ton! I absolutely had no fatigue in my workouts and endurance like no other;)

I used this on my cut cycle before winter started. My reps were in the...

I used this on my cut cycle before winter started. My reps were in the high range (about 10-15) and when your having reps that high you are bound to get fatigue sooner or later.. But none, had no fatigueness and recovery time was amazing!

I also did feel a natural energy boost and had no crash after any pre workout i took.

Just like any other vitamin you do get the neon pee. Which isn't a big deal. Just drink plenty of water and your good to go!

Overall this is an awesome product has a good amount of vitamin's and as a bonus adds 1600mg of Beta Alanine and 100mg of carnipure for endurance and recovery:)

*Would i buy this again? Simple answer.. YES!

I stacked this with:

Kre- Alkalyn
      2 Noxivol Tabs
      Pre Workout (Forgot which one)
      Snyngex

March 24, 2011

• No Dyes
      • No Stimulants
      • Felt Thirsty After Taking It.
      • Taste Is Too Strong/sweet
      • Tastes Gross
      I had got this awhile back at an expo. They had given me a ton of sample of this and is equiviliant to a container of this..

I had taken this on my bulk cycle which i was doing tons of strength workouts which leads to some serious D.O.M.S.

*My workouts consisted of rep ranges from 3-6 and rest time from 1-2 minutes

As far as value this stuff is pretty damn good. At bodybuilding this stuff is pretty good deal. Its around .75 cents a serving and has about 10g of aminos. So overall a decent buy in terms of value.

The effectiveness of the product was horrible i was sore every worko...

*My workouts consisted of rep ranges from 3-6 and rest time from 1-2 minutes

The effectiveness of the product was horrible i was sore every workout and was like it wasn't their. Though my workouts were tough this stuff didn't do anything for me. So not great on this part.

And for taste this is by far a horrible! I had the grape flavor and tasted gross! But people shouldnt worry too much on flavor. And for the mixibility this stuff had white floaties everywhere and foamed up like crazy. Those negative are the highlight of this product.

Even though this product was free it was one of the worst first experience with a BCAA product.

February 27, 2011

• Taste Good
      • Mixes Easy In A Shaker
      • Tastes Amazing
      • Decreased Fat
      • High In Cholesterol
      • Not Healthiest Protein
      I just bought this supplement about a 2 months ago when i was on bulk and i think its time for a review.. (BTW i rated each category it claimed to help with)

Overall Effectiveness: 7.6/10

This product claims to boost your nitric oxide levels by %950 without using extra arginine well, i did not get a pump i just feel the same after any workout maybe a little more pumped. (6/10)

As far as recovery this did help a ton. At the time i was doing 2 legs days (hams and quads)and i did feel alot more recovered than usual. (9/10)

This product also claims to reduce Trunk (belly) fat by 4....

Overall Effectiveness: 7.6/10

This product also claims to reduce Trunk (belly) fat by 4.30%. When i was on this i was on bulk and eating a ton, but for some strange reason this helped me Lean Out a little nothing to insane but did a decent job in this category. (8/10)

Taste/ Mixability: (9/10); (9/10)

Taste is actually a big factor to me, i think if i paid money on a product that is should at least be enjoyable to drink. I bought both dutch chocolate and french vanilla creme.

Dutch chocolate: It did tase good but i have tried the best from syntha 6 to Super Pro by BPI sports (insane taste). It tasted like any other chocolate protein a little on the salty side for me. (8/10)

French Vanilla Creme: WOW this is the king of a vanilla flavored products it had a nice smooth texture and tasted like a rice krispy treat:) (10/10)

Both flavored mixed just fine in my blender bottle no chunks of any sort just a nice smooth protein. (9/10)

Value: (9/10)

I bought 2lb of chocolate and 1 lb of vanilla for $20. So its $6.66 for a lb and came with 6 servings each lb. Each serving had 40g of protein so i did 1.5 scoops so each servings was about .80 cents.

This product doesn't have a great profile but as far as results go this did help out a bunch. I would recommend buying this only at a good deal like i found it. This product might be little over hyped but over all solid buy.

February 19, 2011

• Good Nutrient Profile
      • Builds Mucle
      • Excellent Combo Of Whey And Casein
      • Clumping
      Elite gourmet is blend of not only whey (fast absorbing) but casein (slow digesting) proteins.

Taste/ Mixibility- (9/10) (8.5/10)

I first tried a sample pack from my local nutrition depot and was hooked from the start. I bought the 5 lb chocolate peanut butter twice and loved it! Peanut butter taste was pretty light IMO but still was great! My only con was a few casein pieces here and their but nothing too bad.

Value- (9/10)

Taste/ Mixibility- (9/10) (8.5/10)

Value- (9/10)

I bought a 5lb tub of this stuff for $27. I used 2 scoops after every workout so it lasted about a month and a half. .77 cents every 2 scoops is a very good deal and worth every penny!

Effectiveness- (9/10)

Any successful bodybuilder knows that no one should rely on protein supplements to meet their over all goals. Your diet should be packed which protein coming from fish, chicken, turkey, and maybe some lean red meat. Also moderate carbs and healthy fats can help you add lean mass.

This product helped me meet my protein needs and also aided in recovery. I was on cut when i used this and with only 1.5g of fat and 6g of carbs this really helped in my overall goals.

Final verdict (lol)- (9/10)

* Overall great tasting protein (chocolate peanut butter)
      * Very affordable (around $30 for 5lb)
      * Good recovery
      * Mix of both whey and casein proteins