LBXSH

• Member has been active for 9 years, and was last online 1 year ago

Reviews by LBXSH

December 14, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Formula
  • Great Amino Profile
  • Gave Good Pump
  • Helps With Feelings Of Well Being
  • Better Recovery
  • Large Tablets
This is an "old school" supplement but I just started taking this two months ago and wish I knew about it earlier. This is by far one of my favorite supplements.

-Stacked with - Whey and casein protein, Opti-Men multivitamin, Kre-Alkalyn, and White Flood. (I started taking Uni-Liver a month into already taking this stack)

-Effectiveness: 10/10 - I could feel this the first time I took it. I started off taking 3 tablets three times a day with a meal then I bumped it up to 4. I try to take it with my larger meals and space them evenly. I then started to take 2 with my pre workout meal also and started feeling amazing energy and pumps. The only thing I can compare it too is taking Prime (USP Labs) after a large carb meal and getting that food pump. It also would give me that all day muscle fullness and hardness like Prime did too. Please note, I know Prime and Uni-Liver are not the same type of products I was just using it as an example. Back to the effectiveness. Recovery has definitely improved. Also after taking this for such a long time the effects haven't wore off at all. If anything the effects have gotten more profound with time.

-Taste/Size: 5-10/10? - Yes, they are on the larger side. Personally I could care less about the size of tablet or the taste of a supplement, I am solely basing this on what other people could be worried about. People say it smells like dog food but I can't tell unless I stick my face in the container and I don't mark down supplements for taste or size so you can be the judge on personal preference.

-Side effects: 10/10 - It did change my mood a little, but for the good. I felt "healthier" is a good way in saying it. Nothing else that is noticeable though. All good things, none bad.

-Price: 10/10 - I got 500 tablets for $23 online. Not bad at all. I take 14 tablets on workout days and 12 on off days so that comes out to be around 38 servings which in my mind is a great deal seeing how effective this is.

-Overall: 10/10 - This supplement has worked amazing for me. I wish I could say the same about everyone else but who knows. So far I've heard only great things about it and like I stated before I wish I knew about it earlier because this will always be part of my diet for sure.

-My final words are try it. For the price and how safe it is, I couldn't see anyone not giving this a try.

August 25, 2010

Cons:
  • Taste
  • Focus
  • Mixes Great
  • Solid Pumps
    Like most people I tried this when I was coming off a creatine cycle and to be honest I really liked it.
    -Taste: I got the electric lemonade for my first two tubs then switched it for the third tub to raspberry. Both were really good but IMO I really liked the lemonade the best but I've also heard that fruit punch is good too so it looks like you can't go wrong with the taste for White Flood.
    -Pump/Energy: Before I say anything just wanted to let you know I never went above 1 1/2 scoops. The pump was pretty good but after a couple uses I threw in 2 Super NOS Pump pills and that seem to be the sweet spot for me. The energy was really nice. Very clean, very consistent, but intense at the same time. Gave me only slit jitters, nothing to bad. I also got a good focus and a good Drive in the weight room.
    -Side Effects: Nothing. You get that Beta Alanine tingle but I actually like that feeling.
    -Value: Like I said before I never took more than 1 1/2 scoops so a tub would last awhile (50 / 1.5 = 33 servings!) so the value is awesome.
    -Recommend?: Yeah I would, but probably only if you were coming off a creatine cycle and were into PWO. If creatine isn't an issue I feel like there are some better PWO out there like jack3d or like what I do now is make my own PWO (saves money and I get drug tested for football so my trainer likes to know what I am taking).
    Overall just a good solid product. I enjoyed it.

October 23, 2009

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Sleep
    • Wake Up Easier
      This is the best ZMA out there for the price. It does work especially if you do a sport like football. You will notice a difference in sleep and recovery. I have been taking this for 6 months and still love the feeling it gives. The only way you can actually notice the difference is when you get off of it and it will be harder to sleep and you will notice a increase in recovery time. I recommend to try it mainly because it is extremely cheap.

July 11, 2009

OK, well I will tell you the experiences ive had with NO-Xplode. I mixed this in my car before i went into the gym. I put it into my shaker bottle and shaked it no more then 4 times (Usually i shake it about 10 then pop the cap and then shake it again..repeating it 3 times) before it popped the top off of my shaker bottle and it went everywhere. The whole inside of my car was soaked with sticky water. I had to go home and change and clean out my car..luckly the blue came out pretty easily. I went back to the gym and one of my friends say it happened and laughed at me..he said it looked like a water balloon went off in my car. But it is a good product the only things that are bad about it are that it gives ME the jitters a little and that you get a tolerance for it (rather fast). Other then that I like it. It can turn a terrible work out into a good, productive one. Also be careful with eating and then taking this product within 30 mins..it can be a bad experience!

April 11, 2009

I didnt see much of a change with the product. I used the recommened doses and did everything but I still didnt see that big of a change. I am not a big beleiver that some creatines work for some people but ive taken two CEE products and didnt see that big of results like some other people but when i use creatine mono i always find that it does its job. Oh yeah and the taste is the worst ive ever tasted. The flavor is battery acid I think. The good thing about it is the value. You get a lot for your buck seeing how you get a ton of servings for very cheap. I would say try it if CEE works for you.