Kamikazi

• Reputation is somewhat low. (+17)
  • Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online this week
  • Member has only posted 4 reviews
  • Social media account not linked

Reviews by Kamikazi

Hi guys, haven't posted a review in a long time so here it goes! I'm 35 and have recently competed in a Physique competition. I decided to use this product since i really like PES products. Used it during my last 2 weeks of prep, finished the tub a week after. At this point i'd like to mentioned that i stacked it with my pre workout "Out Lift " by Nutrex. Let's move on with the review.

The ingredient profile of High Volume is interesting, as it is loaded with a good amount of NO ingredients. Was particularly interested to see whether it would make a difference or not since i haven't used Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T) before. It also contains L-Citrulline which according to PES:

"L-Citrulline is one of the best NO ingredients on the market, but it is constantly used at tiny serving sizes or in combination with L-malate...for no reason! L-Malate does not have any ability to increase NO.[..] The citrulline malate found in products is just a blend of L-Citrulline and L-Malate. That means, the 4 grams of L-Citrulline that is found in High Volume is equivalent to the citrulline content in 8 grams of citrulline malate!"

Flavor: I bought Cotton Candy flavor. A true 10/10. 'Nuff said.

Mixability: 10/10

Dosing: 2 scoops for a total of 14g 30 mins before working out. It stated that for peeps under 160lb, 1 scoop 30 mins prior and for those over 160lbs 1-2 scoops 30 mins prior.

Here's the part everyone's waiting to read:

I was a bit skeptical about it, in terms of whether it would actually work or not since i was in the final stages of prep and i was severely depleted. So i decided to use it for a workout or two and decide whether to keep using it or save for after the comp. As i mentioned above, i stacked it with my pre-workout. I know what you are going to say "how where you able to notice if it actually worked?". Well, i've been using my pre-workout for quite some time now and i know the effects it had on me. So any difference would be noticeable.

Now i must admit i didn't follow the instructions per se. When i bought it my weight was 70kg (154 lb) but i used 2 scoops because why not!

High Volume did what it was supposed to do. I noticed greater vascularity, veins were popping out from even the weirdest places (under my armpit for example!) and this is something that i didn't get before from my pre! My legs were more vascular too and i still managed to get some decent pumps on my arms, chest and shoulders (remember that i was 2 weeks out and depleted).

Now i'm in recovery diet (won 2nd place btw hahaha :D) and i've increased my carb intake. That + High volume = Freakin' awesome pumps and vascularity. Did an upper body workout yesterday and the pumps where sometimes a bit too much! Can't wait to try this again when i'm a massing phase!!!

I live in Europe so i bought it from Predator Nutrition for 32 (38 EURO or 41 USD). That's 38 Euros for 18 servings (2 scoops) which comes down to 2.1 Euros (or 2.27 USD) per serving. I admit that it is expensive and will only buy it again when i save enough money for 2 containers. It is worth it because it delivers but only if you can afford this "luxury".

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall a great NO product, probably the best NO product i've tried in years. Great taste, effective but expensive. Will definitely recommend it to anyone who can afford it. Chase the pump bros! :)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Stim Free
  • Increases N.O.
  • Increases Vascularlity
  • Good Tasting
  • Long Lasting Pump

I've always been sceptical about fat burners. I've tried various others in the past without any success. However, after trying PES Erase last year with great results, i decided to give Alphamine a try. The goal was simple: Drop 5-6 lb off my weight (which was 182 lb), lose 2-3% bf while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible. I also decided to clean up my diet and stop messing around in the gym.
(Stats: 31y. old, 5.8'', 13% BF, 182lb). I bought two tubs.

(Stats: 31y. old, 5.8'', 13% BF, 182lb). I bought two tubs.

Dosage: Started with three scoops per day, two in the morning and one in the afternoon, but i decided to drop the third scoop because i felt like i was stressing my body too much (i love coffee so..) which actually worked out for me as the results started kickin' in with only two morning scoops. That way the cycle lasted longer.

Effectiveness: Taking two scoops first thing in the morning on an empty stomach gave me enough energy to start my day. I practice intermittent fasting (16/8) so i don't eat breakfast and i workout in the morning. It won't give you a buzz like a pre-workout but it will give you enough energy to work out. As an appetite suppressant this product works really work. I took my dosage at 8 am, then a coffee at around 11 and that was it for me, no cravings or anything. Two weeks into the product and excess water started disappearing. A month into it and bf% started dropping. It did not raise my temperature or made me feel unease at any point. Just don't drink coffee within an hour of taking it, it will make your heart beat like a mofo :p . I will go on however, and point out that i do not attribute this weight loss to Alphamine completely. I cleaned up my diet (and i do mean cleaned it, started calculating macros etc) and that's when Alphamine started working. I've now dropped down to 174 lb at 10% BF. My muscle mass did drop a bit but nothing serious (i worked my a$$ off to maintain it hehehe)

Price: I live in Europe so it's bound to be a bit more effective.

Final Thoughts: If you want this product to work, get your diet straight. It ain't a magic powder. That being said, i am very satisfied with the results i got and i would recommend it and probably use it again if i ever need to lose that extra fat :)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash
  • Never Built A Tolerance
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Nice Taste
      May 7, 2012

I was browsing the net looking for a good test booster and i came along D-Pol. At first i was sceptical, having tried test boosters in the past without any effect, but after reading a review about D-Pol + Erase stack i decided to give it a try. I was trying to cut and lose some stubborn fat. My diet was overall clean (i'm still trying to improve that). I must also note that no blood test was done prior to or after use of D-Pol. This review is for a two month supply (2 cans).

Stats: 30 y/old, 1,79m, was 78kg before cycle @ 10,5% BF, 76 kg @9% BF after.
    Dosage: 1 hour before workout - u...

Stats: 30 y/old, 1,79m, was 78kg before cycle @ 10,5% BF, 76 kg @9% BF after.
    Dosage: 1 hour before workout - upon waking up on non workout days. 3 large pills, no taste, easy to swallow.

Effectiveness (8/10): I started feeling the results at the end of the second week. Pumps were great, lasted long and i saw veins popping out around my chest/shoulders (the ones on my arms were insanely pumped!). I felt more confident and strength was maintained throughout the cycle. Don't expect to feel a 'buzz' like you do when you are on a pre-workout, but the effects are there! I got leaner, skin was tighter, muscles were harder and i managed to lose the excess fat but i guess Erase helped here as well. Sex drive was through the roof !!! And i must admit, recovery was a bit better mainly due to the fact that my sleep improved.

Side Effects (9/10): I gave it a 9 cos there weren't any side effects besides a bit of acne during the first two weeks. But other than that nothing.

Value: I live in Europe so i don't really know how to compare it with the US but for me 2 months supply was cheap.

Overall: 9/10. I've already ordered two more and i'm gonna start a new cycle next month (it's my second month off). I highly recommend it.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Increased Strength/endurance
    • Fantastic Pumps
    • Cheap
    • Awsome Results
    • Simple But Effective Profile
    • Little Bit Of Acne Very Little.

This is the first glutamine product i've tried and i can honestly say i was pretty impressed. At first i didn't feel its effect because i wasn't lifting heavy. But when i started adding weight i started to feel a difference in my recovery. I took one serving in the morning and another right after my workout with my protein shake. I can honestly say the soreness was not noticable the next day even after legs day (horrible day i might add hehe). And it didn't taste bad or at all. Only problem with this product is that it won't mix easily and won't dissolve 100% in water. I ran out of glutamine a a week ago and i can actually feel the difference. Overall, it worked for me and i highly recommend it !
    • Lots Of Servings