Jraymond82

• Moderate community participation

Reviews by Jraymond82

May 17, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Orange Yum
  • Mixes Easily
  • Tastes Great
  • Naturally Sweetened W/ Stevia
  • Insane Focus
    I was on my usual stim break and was looking for a stimulant free PWO. I stumbled across Complx5 by Rivalus so I decided to give it a try and here is my review.

Ingredients

5000mg proprietary blend

Micronized bicarbonate

As your body burns ATP for energy, lactic acid is released a s a bi-product, causing a burning feeling in the muscles and the onset of fatigue. Micronized bi-carbonate buffers the effects of lactic acid and removes it through the urea system, leading to higher levels of endurance and better athletic performance.

N-Acetyl-tyrosine

L-Tyrosine is an essentia...

Ingredients

5000mg proprietary blend

Micronized bicarbonate

N-Acetyl-tyrosine

L-Tyrosine is an essential amino acid which supports brain function. It can be converted by neurons in the brain into the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine (noradrenaline), hormones which are depleted by stress, excessive work and certain drugs. By replenishing norepinephrine in the brain, mental energy levels are enhanced and a feeling of contentment often occurs. L-Tyrosine boosts certain neurotransmitters in the brain and has been used to support stress reduction and depression. L-Tyrosine is converted in the body into other key biologic compounds, including L-dopa, CoQ10, thyroid hormones and melanin.

Citrulline malate

Beta-Alanine

Red Ginseng

Relieve stress and fatigue. Ginseng works as a natural adaptogen in the body. This allows the body to accommodate to stress in a natural manner. It is also said to work with the nervous system as a natural tranquilizer.

Boost mental efficiency. Ginseng contains many gensenosides that are able to boost efficiency in the brain and reduce mental fatigue.

Now that you know whats in the product lets move on to my review of Complx5

Taste

Orange Slice (8/10)
    Fruit punch (7/10)

The orange slice flavor in my opinion was the better flavor. It reminded me of Tang. It was nice and refreshing to drink and did not leave a nasty after taste after drinking it. Now the fruit punch was not great and was not bad it had a slight fruit punch flavoring to it but I can not really pin point what it tastes like. Also left a mild after taste in your mouth

Mixing (8/10)
    Complx5 mixed pretty well it just needs a couple stirs with a spoon.Or you can use a shaker if you like but be careful the bicarbonate will pop the top off your shaker. On a side note though do not spill any or get any on something it staind my counter top and shirt.

Effectiveness (8/10)

Now remember Complx5 is stimulant free so of course I did not have an energy rush like you would get from stimulant based PWO. I will have to say Rivalus made up for the no stims with giving you a great focus product. While on my break from stimulants I was able to go into the gym and basically have some great "tunnel Vision" during my workouts. I was not recieving the amazing pumps I got from other products stimulant based. I did have pumps just not what I am used to. Now the bicarbanate did do its job, I had less lactic acid build up and it did help me feel less sore after my workouts. With complx5 you are going to have to play around with the dosing. I started with 1 scoop had some good focus but when I upped the dosage to 2 scoops the focus was insane. Another upside to this is when I had my late night workouts I was able to go right to sleep after without all the stimulants keeping me up at night.

Value (9/10)

Complx5 is a great value. $69.99 and you receive 120 servings . So one bottle will last you your whole stimulant break or if you are not on a stimulant break like I was and you just want to use as your everyday PWO this will last you a long time.

Overall ( 8/10)

Rivalus has been pumping out some good WADA approved products and this is another example. Weather you are going on a stimulant break or just using stimulant free pre workouts Complx5 I say should be your go to. I mean 120 servings for $69.99 is a great value for a product that gives you great mental focus in the gym.

May 5, 2013

Vitamin D3 3332 iu

There are many reason for this, but one which is very often ignored by almost all bodybuilders is the importance of Vitamin D for their body.
      Vitamin D3 3332 iu

Many bodybuilders, especially novice one tend to pay a big attention to what type of training to choose, how many sets and reps to do, how often should they work out, what protein supplements to choose, what diet to follow, while namely the necessity of vitamin D for people who want to build up big muscle and high strength is a less discussed subject. And this is not the way it should be. As vitamin D in your body determine the level of testosterone, libido, and other highly important functions of your body.

Vitamin b6 2mg
      is necessary for protein metabolism and for fuel metabolism during exercise. What's more, recent research reveals it to be one of the important nutrients in controlling homocysteine in the body, helping keep it below artery-damaging levels. The lesson here is that lie is important to everyone and that tampering with foods as nature intended them can result in dire consequences. Even so, vitamin B6's benefits don't stop there, as it has a special bonus for bodybuilders. Taken at higher levels and combined with exercise. B6 can increase growth hormone levels.

Zinc 30mg

Zinc has numerous benefits, some of which include improved immune function. Other benefits include lowering blood sugar, improved brain function, and stimulating libido. This mineral is also responsible for energy metabolism and weight loss.
      Zinc is known to be closely related with testosterone, which is the most effective anabolic produced naturally by the body. On a cellular level, zinc may govern testosterone metabolism.
      Zinc is also crucial for enzymes regulation. It is a component of numerous enzymes, which are essential in the regulation of cell growth, hormonal level, energy metabolism and protein synthesis. Zinc is also beneficial for the detoxification of alcohol in the liver.
      Zinc aids in the natural production of testosterone, so getting enough of this mineral is crucial for people who are bodybuilders.
      Because of its effects on the immune system, zinc is important in bodybuilding. Many athletes don't eat enough of the foods that contain this important mineral, leaving them deficient.
      Another role zinc plays in bodybuilding is through the production of testosterone. It is proven that increasing testosterone in the body helps build lean muscle mass. Much of the zinc found in the body is contained within the muscle tissues.

Copper 10mg

The reason why copper is important for body is that it helps in transportation of oxygen in the blood stream. The mineral had been previously ignored, but latest research has proved its significance from bodybuilding perspective.
      The researches have proven that copper is of extreme importance during bodybuilding. The mineral possesses enzymatic reaction properties, thus when body building, its quantity increases in the bloodstream leading to better contraction of muscles.

Nootropic testosterone matrix 2105mg blend

DAA

D-amino acids have a different molecular form compared to L-amino acids, which have been thought to be the only naturally existing compounds. L-amino acids are converted to their D form via their respective enzymes called racemases. D-amino acids especially D-Aspartic acid (DAA) have been identified to have important biological roles in the neurological and endocrine systems. DAA is released from nerve endings to increase cAMP levels thus mediating neuronal transmission. In the endocrine system, DAA forms the precursor to N-methyl-D-aspartate(NMDA) which induces the release of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. GnRH then stimulates the anterior pituitary gland to produce luteinising hormone (LH) which then acts on specific Leydig cells of the male testes to ultimately increase testosterone.

D-serine

D-Serine is an amino acid that serves as a key regulator in the formation of memories. It is synthesized in types of brain cells called astrocytes, and its production is essential in the process of long term potentiation. Long term potentiation is a process wherein neurological pathways are enhanced in response to certain environmental stimuli – in other words it is the process by which long term memories are consolidated in the brain.

Administration of D-Serine leads to accumulation of the amino acid in the cerebral cortex and hippocampus.These are areas of the brain involved in memory consolidation, and D-Serine acts via NMDA receptors on neurons in these areas. Administration of D-Serine to animals has been demonstrated to enhance learning and working memory.Prototype Nutrition's D-Serine powder can be used to optimize the brain's ability to learn and recall complex functions and may be a valuable asset to students, workers or anyone who may have to process or memorize difficult material.

Alpha GPC

Alpha GPC enhances the mind-body connection by improving neural function in the brain. It allows your body to utilize more of your muscle fibers during exercise, typically prohibited by your brain's natural "safety mechanisms" to prevent injury.

3,3'diindolylmethane

DIM is the primary metabolite of Indole3 Carbinol(I3C), a compound found in cruciferous vegetables (like broccoli, cauliflower, radishes and turnips)(6). It has been widely studied for its anti-carcinogenic effects(17), in particular in protecting against or halting the progression of estrogen and androgen-sensitive cancers like breast and prostate cancer. DIM is also used to treat respiratory papillomas(18) and has an anti-proliferative effect onthyroid goiter cells, contrary to the belief that DIM is goitrogenic(15).
      DIM demonstrates an anti-androgenic effect in prostate cancer by inhibiting effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT)(9), likely by directly competing for DHT at the androgen receptor(3, 9). Like its parent compound I3C, DIM has diverse effects on estrogen metabolism, favoring the formation of anti-estrogenic metabolites at the expense of estrogenic ones(7, 11). Interestingly, DIM in and of itself is actually an agonist (activator) of the human estrogen receptor (3), which may explain the notion that DIM "balances" estrogen's effects. DIM may be superior as a supplement to I3C for those minimizing estrogenic effects, because, unlike I3C, DIM does not affect metabolism of the anti-breast cancer drug (estrogen receptor antagonist) tamoxifen or increase its toxic metabolites(11). Additionally, at least in rats, DIM does not disrupt the hypothalamic pituitary ovarian axis (involved in estrogen synthesis) in the manner that I3C does

Androstenolone

is synonymous with Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). DHEA, with its sulphate conjugate (DHEAS), represent the most abundant adrenal steroids in circulation Although DHEA is considered a weak androgen, it can be converted to the more potent androgens testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in tissues. Adrenal production of DHEA begins to decline with aging beginning around age 25, resulting in a plasma DHEA level by age 75 that is about 80% lower than at 20. For this reason, research suggests that DHEA supplementation can restore levels that decline in the body with age, and provide other health benefits in older individuals or those wi th endocrine deficiencies (2). However, research in young healthy adults has been a different story.

First let me start by saying I can not accurtly state wether this helped with my test levels. The reason why i can not say if it helped me or not is I did not have bloodwork done before and after cycle to see if it actually raised my test levels. I can though give you a review on what P6 black extreme actually did for me while on my cycle.

Week 1: The first few days of being on P6 black I got extremely tired within an hour of taking this product so tired I wasn't able to work out to my normal ability. I also noticed that I did have some change in the color of my urine. On about my 4th day I was actually not getting tired any more and was able to resume my normal workout routines.

Week 2: My focus really started to pick up towards the end of the 2nd week. I felt more focus and it gave me intense tunnel vision and 100% focus on whatever I was doing at the time. I did get a little acne but not a lot just a little more than usual. I was also noticing an increase in my libido.

Week 3: I was starting to be able to lift more than I usually did with an increase in my sled pull and bench press. I was noticing I was getting a little more toned and gaining some more lean muscle. The focus was still just as intense as in week 2 but the acne has disappeared. My urine was still a different shade.

Week 4: Towards the end of the cycle I did hit some PR's i was intensly focused during my Muay Thai training and it seemed my stamina went up and I was able to lift longer and train longer. I had dropped a pant size but it looked like I increased my lean muscle and lowered my fat.

I was 16% body fat before starting and at the end of the cycle I was 12% body fat. I had also cleaned up my diet really well before starting this cycle. So with me increasing my workout and cleaning up my diet it helped to contribute to the results I got from p6. How much of this can I say was from P6 and how much was from increased exercise and clean eating? I can not actually tell.

I think p6 was a good AID to my diet and exercise routine to help me hit the results that I wanted. As a test booster I can not actually tell if it helped with that or not due to the fact that I do not know what my test levels began and ended at.

I would recommend p6 as an AID to a great diet and exercise routine to help you get the results you need. When it comes to you wanting to take p6 to raise test levels I can not answer that question for you but anything is worth giving a shot.

I rate P6 black a 7/10 - it is a great aid to what you are all ready doing but again I can not gauge its result as a test booster

May 1, 2013

• Increased Strength
      • Muscle Fullness And Density
      • Clinical Doses Of Ingredients
      • Minimal Water Retention
      • Taste A Little Rough
      OK so here we go guys like usual I am going to start by breaking down the ingredients profile of Cellucor's Cor Creatine

Phosphorus 315mg
      Phosphorus helps filter out waste in the kidneys and plays an essential role in how the body stores and uses energy. It also helps reduce muscle pain after a hard workout. Phosphorus is needed for the growth, maintenance, and repair of all tissues and cells, and for the production of the genetic building blocks, DNA and RNA. Phosphorus is also needed to help balance and use other vitamins and minerals, including vitamin D, iodine, magnesium, and zinc....

Phosphorus 315mg

Sodium 290gm
      The body uses sodium to control blood pressure and blood volume. Sodium is also needed for your muscles and nerves to work properly.

Creapure 5.0g
      Creatine builds muscle, increases strength, speeds recovery, and reduces lactic acid buildup. Creapure is patented, high-quality creatine monohydrate "” the most basic creatine type. Research shows creatine increases ATP production, which boosts energy. In one study, people had better workouts, greater strength, and faster muscle growth after using Creapure.

there are huge differences in quality. Creatine products with more than 5% impurities have been found on the market. The manufacturing conditions and handling of raw materials are crucial factors for determining the quality of creatine monohydrate. Inferior raw materials or substandard cleaning results in larger amounts of impurities such as dicyandiamide, creatinine, and dihydrotriazine. The specification of Creapure® is subject to strict requirements. Creapure® is tested for impurities using high pressure liquid chromatography

Creasorb 1.77g

This patented ingredient contains disodium phosphate and dipotassium phosphate. Both ingredients are pH buffers and keep the blood at its proper pH level. Toxins are also cleansed from the liver by these ingredients. Cellucor claims Creasorb enhances creatine absorption. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any research to support this claim.

Betaine Anhydrous 1.25g

High homocysteine levels increase cardiovascular disease risk. Betaine anhydrous breaks down homocysteine and decreases the body's levels. However, the ingredient was shown to raise LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Since these lipids contribute to cardiovascular disease, betaine anhydrous may not significantly decrease disease risk.

Cinnulin PF

Made from cinnamon, Cinnulin PF increase glucose metabolism considerably. It also improves insulin function. As a result, Cinnulin PF was shown to decrease blood sugar levels and blood pressure. Some study participants experienced fat loss and lean muscle growth, too.

Mixability

Now the mixability on this product depends on what flavor you get. With the unflavored the mixing is really bad, you have to add water and swirl it around of few times just to get all the residue off the bottom of the mixer to make sure you get it all.

Now with the granny smith apple flavor they seem to have fixed the mixing issue ( this flavor came out a few months after the unflavored) Like most other Cellucor products the granny smith apple flavor seems to mix instantly and you get it all down in one shot with out having to add extra water just to be able to get down the last remaining bit.

Flavoring

Unflavored was not that great, it was very gritty tasting with a harsh cinnamon flavor/after taste due to the Cinnulin PF. I tried mixing with several things and the only thing that seemed to mask the gritty taste and dumb down the cinnamon flavor was mixing it with a protein shake.

Now the granny smith apple falvor is a whole nother ball game. It sorta of reminded me of a green apple blow pop. It still had a hint of cinnamon coming through but the gritty taste was gone and the cinnamon flavor sort of acted as an accent to the apple flavor. ( want to kick it up a notch mix granny smith apple creatine with cinnamon swirl protein and you got yourself an apple pie flavor)

Results

Now I do not train for size, I train to stay lean but build up my strength and this creatine did just that. With in a months time I was able to record several PR's on my deadlift, sled pull and bench press. It also helped with my recovery and I was able to push myself harder during my workouts to be able to go to my full potential. One thing I found great about this creatine is I did not get bloated like I did with most other creatines. I noticed also I looked fuller and felt harder while using this and I love the results I received. I liked being able to go to the gym and not feel weighed down because of my creatine.

April 14, 2013

Cons:
        Write a detailed and thorough review here. Please, no swearing! DO NOT POST QUESTIONS!T7 is natural stimulant free fat burner.

First lets break the ingrediants down:

Metabolic activator blend 247mg

White willow bark extract; is a natural aspirin that when entered the body it is registered as a stimulant which causes a metabolism increase in the body.

Cayenne; carries a substance called xapsaicin which helps surppress hunger.

3-iodotyrosine & 3,5 diiodtyrosine - precursors that help support thyroid hormone. Enhancing thyroid output promotes metabolism.

T7 extreme blend 242m...

First lets break the ingrediants down:

Metabolic activator blend 247mg

Cayenne; carries a substance called xapsaicin which helps surppress hunger.

T7 extreme blend 242mg

Zinc arginine chelate 100mg
        An essential mineral fused with arginine which helps replenish lowered zinc levels from fucoxanthan.

Wakame extract ( fucoxanthan ) 75mg
        Prevents new fat cells from forming by inhbiting PPAR-gama that regulates fat storage and metabolism.

Niacinamide 33.33mg
        Enhances insulin secretion and increasing insulin sensativity.

5 htp 33.33mg
        Promotes happiness and well being. When your body senses starvation it craves carbs, the use of 5htp helps combat this.

Methylselenocysteine .1mg
        helps activate key enzymes such as metabolic enzymes and thyroid activity enzymes.

When I first started using T7 I was on a stim break so I wanted to find something that would help me continue my weightloss journey.
        Now with T7 you take 2 capsules in morning and 1 in the afternoon.

You really have to watch what you eat while taking this. You also need to remember this is stimulant free so you won't "feel" it working. Now I notices while on this if I ate something that was a little fatty or greasy I would end having to use the bathroom and this is why I mention really watching what you eat.

During the day and workouts I did sweat a little more but being stim free you have no energy increase. I did notice that it helped keep my appetite down just like a fat burner with stimulants. I found this a plus because I tend to over eat.

I used T7 for the recommended month and I noticed a slight weight loss of 8lbs but I did tighten up and go down a few pant sizes so it did burn fat off.

I honestly prefer stimulant based products but T7 did what it says its supposed and a great product for a stim break or people who cant take stimulants.

I would recommend this product and if you prefer stimulants this would be a great complament to taking with D4 or Super HD

March 15, 2013

130 calories
          1.5g fat
          3g carbs
          Packaging:
          I think the cor series line has great new style design for its packaging. Catches your eye but not to flashy.

Mixability:
          Cor-whey mixes very easily. There is no clumping or left over protein particles that do not mix.

Taste:
          Now I am not a huge chocolate fan at all. Chocolate flavor just is not my thing. Especially when it comes to proteins because they have real artficial taste.

Macros:
          3g carbs
          Packaging:

Mixability:

Taste:

Now cellucor has always had great flavors so I figured I would give this one a shot. When I first tried it the choclate flavor tasted very good not artificial at all. More a long the lines of say a hershey bar, not gritty tasting at all.

At first try I used 12oz of water, which gave it the perfect consitancy and flavor, but made me feel a little bloated due to all the water after my workout. So I tried again with 6 ounces of water which made it very thick and sweet. Which I dont care much for. Still had great chocalte flavor but for I will use cor-whey as snacks through out the day and supersport post workout

I did make some sludge though which tasted great.

Results: I used cor-whey for a month. Helped great with my recovery and saw some lean muscle gains. Not crazy strength gains but I did end up recording some PR's while on the new cor-whey.

March 8, 2013

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Energy
          • Toning
          • Lean Muscle Gain
          Today I am going to review CLK. lets first started by breaking the ingrediants down.

CLA - 1.7g
          CLA helps lower body fat and maintain lean body mass, it works by stopping little fat cells from getting bigger by blocking enzymes the let fat cells swell. CLA blocks fat uptake and increases speed of fat burning. Lets fat be used as energy for muscles instead of storing as fat.

L-carnitine 500mg

An amino acid that is produced naturally in the body. Helps the body turn fat into energy and reduces fatigue.

Razberi-k 100mg
          Causes fat within your cells to ger broken up more effectivel...

CLA - 1.7g

L-carnitine 500mg

Razberi-k 100mg
          Causes fat within your cells to ger broken up more effectively helping your body burn fat easier.

7keto dhea 100mg
          Activates enzymes that drive energy producing substrates in a direction of less affiecent ATP production, relative to heat production. Also uses fat stores for energy.

Now CLK is a stimulant free wieghtloss product which helps with body composition.

Recommende to take 3-6 softgels a day. I would suggest taking 6 to get your clinical dosage.

First thing you notice when you open container is a rasberry smell. It smelled refreshing, did not taste bad but the downside is you taste it all day.

Now I will say I did not see much weightloss on the product but I did notice a lot of composition and a leaner look. This is not a speed working product you start noticong results in 3wks with a clean diet.

I had dropped 80lbs and still had some loose skin and stretch marks. CLK helped tighten all that up and helped me keep a lean look and keep muscle mass.

Now if you are looking to do a major weightloss CLK is not going to do it by itself. When I went through my 80lb weightloss I used super hd then clk and fish oil after the initial drop. The CLK helped tighten and tone.

The price is a little steep but you are taking 4 of the best natural weightloss supplements in the world. You pay for what you get.

I highly recommend using if you are looking to tighten and tone. If you need big weightloss use superhd along with this.

The price is a little high even for the great profile. the 90 serving which goes for around $70 is only a 15 day supply if you do max dosage which is clinical dosage.

March 8, 2013

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Reduces Soreness
          • Tastes Great
            Today I will be reviewing Post-RX by Rivalus

Rivalus is a company made for athletes with all natural ingrediants

Lets start with the ingrediants

Post-RX Amino Complex 4250mg

L-glutamine - L-glutamine is the most abundant, naturally-occurring, free amino acid found within skeletal muscle and blood. Strenuous exercise is associated with a drop in plasma glutamine levels and impaired immune function. Consuming L-glutamine can help boost your immune system and maintain muscle mass, which translates into more effective training and improved performance.

l-leucine - The body's prot...
            Today I will be reviewing Post-RX by Rivalus

Rivalus is a company made for athletes with all natural ingrediants

Lets start with the ingrediants

Post-RX Amino Complex 4250mg

l-leucine - The body's protein structures are made up of about eight percent L-Leucine, which is the fourth most concentrated amino acid in muscle. L-Leucine is not only essential to your health, but is beneficial for bodybuilders. L-Leucine helps maintain muscle tissue through sustaining nitrogen balance, supplies energy to the body even when under the stress of training and preserves muscle glycogen used for muscle contraction. Leucine is essential for a muscle building environment and assists mental ability even when exercise becomes more intense. L-Leucine is the strongest of the BCAA's and if you do not have enough of it in proportion to other amino acids, your body cannot utilise what you ingest. An L-Leucine deficiency will mean that you cannot use protein that you consume, regardless of how much you have.

L-Valine - Valine is commonly used by bodybuilders, in conjunction with isoleucine and leucine to promote muscle growth. It also provides energy and helps to repair tissues that are damaged during physical activity.

L-isoleucine - Isoleucine, like Valine is a BCAA, and they both serve as precursors for glutamine and alanine, used during intense weight training. It is used as fuel by muscle cells, sparing other amino acids from being burned up. Like the other BCAAs, Isoleucine plays an important role in protein synthesis, anabolism and anti-catabolism.

Accelerated Recovery Complex 750mg

Quercetin - the effects of quercetin were also shown to aid in fighting inflammatory problems

Turmeric- Promotes healthy joint and digestive functions

trimethylglycine - commonly called betaine, is a nutrient known as a methyl donor. Methyl donors carry and donate methyl molecules, an activity important for cellular reproduction and chemical processes in the body

I am an athlete so I decided to try this after reading some good reviews on it. Now when purchasing first thing I saw was a price tag of $69.99 it took me back a step but then I saw the serving size which was which was 120. So to me that is an amazing buy.

Now I was looking for a product to give me some good recovery that had everything I needed in one. I train multiple hours a day so I needed something that would really work. So the first day I tried this I took immediatly post workout. The flavor was amazing reminded me of lemon lime gatorade. Like most recovery products I really did not notice the effects till about 2 weeks into the use.

The next day after work outs I was feeling less and less sore and my immune system was building up. I know this because I get sick very easily. I started also adding a serving before bed. I was waking up more rejuvinated and not sore at all. For something so simple it worked amazingly.

I decided to add promasil as my post workout with this. Let me tell you one thing when you mix post-rx with vanilla promasil no lie it tasted straight like a key lime buy.

I can also say I have never failed a WADA drug test while on this product.

I highly recommend this product for athletes it does what it says and to a doctor makes these products so I put trust in them.

Taste 8/10
            overall 8/10

March 7, 2013

• Brings Out Your Veins
            • Great Focus
            • Taste
            Today I am going to review N-zero by cellucor

N-zero is a creatine free pre-workout that really focuses on pumps and energy.

Ok lets start with the ingrediants

NO Ectreme Blend

Arginine Nitrate 2000mg - Does the same thing as L-arginine which helps drive nitric oxide into your muscles and bloodstream, promoting nutrient delivery and pumps.Has a stronger effect using the back door method, unlike in capsule form powder form you can take 30 min pre workout

Today I am going to review N-zero by cellucor

N-zero is a creatine free pre-workout that really focuses on pumps and energy.

Ok lets start with the ingrediants

NO Ectreme Blend

Beta Alanine 2000mg - β-Alanine is the rate-limiting precursor of carnosine, which is to say carnosine levels are limited by the amount of available β-alanine. Supplementation with β-alanine has been shown to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done.

L- Citrulline Malate 1000mg - an amino acid which helps your cells eleminate waste products and enhances production of nitric oxide.

L-Norvaline 100mg - inhibitor of the enzyme arginase. Arginase is used to breakdown " remove arginine from the body. Arginine is the precursor for nitric oxide so by increasing arginase you increase the amount of arginine and more is converted to nitric oxide.

Thermal Energy Blend 1291mg blend:

L-leucine - The body's protein structures are made up of about eight percent L-Leucine, which is the fourth most concentrated amino acid in muscle. L-Leucine is not only essential to your health, but is beneficial for bodybuilders. L-Leucine helps maintain muscle tissue through sustaining nitrogen balance, supplies energy to the body even when under the stress of training and preserves muscle glycogen used for muscle contraction. Leucine is essential for a muscle building environment and assists mental ability even when exercise becomes more intense. L-Leucine is the strongest of the BCAA's and if you do not have enough of it in proportion to other amino acids, your body cannot utilise what you ingest. An L-Leucine deficiency will mean that you cannot use protein that you consume, regardless of how much you have.

L-valine - Valine is commonly used by bodybuilders, in conjunction with isoleucine and leucine to promote muscle growth. It also provides energy and helps to repair tissues that are damaged during physical activity.

Caffeine - 150 mg for energy

Cinnamon bark - helps with digestion and blood sugar regulation.

theobromine - used as a visodialter and diuretic

synephrine HCI - Synephrine HCL has shown to be an impressive ingredient for helping people lose weight. By increasing energy and alertness Synephrine helps with the needed motivation to continue on an exercise and diet plan. Metabolism is also increased with Synephrine which is the major contributor to the weight loss individuals experience when taking Synephrine.

Now on to the review:

I use n-zero when I am cutting weight for a fight. With its dieuretic and weight loss ingrediants and the absecens of creatine this product is a great pre-work out to give you that extra energy boost and to help drop a few pounds.

Before starting this product I was using C4 i did not want to lose the energy and pumps so i was hesitant about trying n-zero, but I had a major weight cut to do so I said what the heck lets give it a try.

I normally use 2 scoops of c4 but being the first time using n-zero I stuck with one scoop. I had tried the orange flavor and let me say the taste was not good at all. This is one product I can say cellucor did not have an amazing flavor, but flavor is not everything if the results are there thats what matters the most.

So I was really surprised with the energy levels and pumps. I thought c4 provided great energy and pumps but in my opinion c4 has nothing on the pumps you get from n-zero. During my workout I did not feel fatigued at all and the product made me sweat like crazy. I never had to go up to 2 scoops 1 was plenty with using n-zero.

I started adding no3 chrome (3 ) to this product. it increased the pumps like you would not believe. with taking them combined you noticed more circulation before even hitting the gym and when you started working out you noticed it even more.

After the full bottle with the exercise and proper diet I was able to drop 8lbs and a pant size but my strength and muscle tone was still there. You will notice yourself urinating more due to the diuretic compounds.

My honest opinion if your looking to cut go with n-zero over c4, besides the taste I believe n-zero gives you better pumps and more sustained energy.

Taste - 4/10
            overall - 8/10

March 5, 2013

Cons:
            • Strength
            • Lean Muscle
            • Increase Test
            • Blocks Estrogen
            • Libido
            Today I will be reviewing P6 by Cellucor.

P6 is a natural test booster which is used for lean muscle gains. It is labeled as 3 products in one. You are to take to capsules in the AM and 2 capsules in the PM

Now lets start with the ingrediants:

P6 extreme blend - 947mg

ovine placenta powder - ovine placenta is a rich source of nutrients, growth factors and bioactive cytokines. Scientific studies have found that placenta contains a high level of special proteins (placenta proteins) which promote cell growth, regulate hormone secretion and strengthen the immune system.

Black coh...
            Today I will be reviewing P6 by Cellucor.

Now lets start with the ingrediants:

P6 extreme blend - 947mg

Black cohosh extract - Helps with estrogen and hormone levels.

beta sitosterol - β-sitosterol reduces blood levels of cholesterol, and is sometimes used in treating hypercholesterolemia. β-Sitosterol inhibits cholesterol absorption in the intestine When the sterol is absorbed in the intestine, it is transported by lipoproteins and incorporated into the cellular membrane. Phytosterols and phytostanols both inhibit the uptake of dietary and biliary cholesterol, and reduce the levels of LDL and total serum cholesterol8 Also used as an anabolic precurser.

Wild yam - wild yam is often promoted as a "natural alterative" to estrogen therapy, so you will see it used for hormone replacement therapy

Agaricus bisporus - significant inhibitory effect on the growth of the estrogen receptor (ER)-positive, aromatase-overexpressing breast cancer cell line, MCF-7aro. This effect was through the inhibition of aromatase, the enzyme that catalyzes the formation of estrogen from androgen, helps with decrease in estrogen levels.

Stinging Nettle - helps increase free testosterone

Bayberry - Helps prevent hairloss

salvia sclarea - The main benefit of using Salvia sclarea extract to stimulate metabolism is to promote weight loss without drastically cutting down on calories. Many diets fail because they call for a severe calorie restriction, which often ends up promoting fat storage by slowing down metabolic rates. During a low-calorie diet the body often lacks the energy necessary for adequate exercise, which also slows down metabolism and slows fat-burning processes.

tribulus alatus 250 mg - Tribulus Alatus has specific studies showing antioxidant activity, and real promise as a free test booster. As an anabolic herbal, independent of androgenic action

P6 has combined a lot of natural herbs which I have not seen in other "natural" test boosters. Due to the $120 price tag I decided to do research on all the ingrediants before purchasing 2 bottles ( the recommended cycle)

When I started using P6 I was trying to lean out after dropping a lot of weight but keep the muscle tone I had built and try and build a little more. When I first started I was 170lbs but still a little chubby. ( i was on point with my diet, I had dropped 75lbs).

I noticed when I was taking P6 I had more energy through out the day and was not having to take naps during the day. Gradually through out my training I noticed I had more strength and was hitting some personal bests in the gym. After the first bottle I noticed I was getting tighter but my weight had jumped up to 175lbs. ( lean muscle gains)

A month through I was seeing no side effects. No anger issues, no hair lose, no pimples. So it was doing what it said it was going to do.

After the 3rd bottle I had went down a paint size but I gained 10lbs total on the cycle. The lose skin and chubbyness had disappered. Now was the test am I going to keep these results on the off cycle as Cellucor had stated you do not need a PCT.

A month had passed, I had maintained my normal diet and workout and to my surprise I only lost 3lbs of what I gained. Still had none of the side effects of taking a test booster.

I recommend this test booster if you have the money to spend. It worked great for me but you have to remeber to work hard and keep your diet on point, not everyone will see the same results.

I give it a 8/10 ( due to pricing)

February 5, 2013

Cons:
              Write a detailed and thorough review here. Please, no swearing! DO NOT POST QUESTIONS!Cor ZMA

So as we all know there are many different opinions out there on ZMA stating it does not help with test levels or sleep and has been debunked by many people. Yet others have studies stating the benefits of taking a ZMA supplement.

Now cellucor has researched all those studies and have taken their ZMA to another level and try something different which they always do.

Now lets break down the ingrediants first:

ZMA - 2400 mg blend of

B6- 10.5mg
              magniesum- 450mg
              Zinc- 30 mg

Tribulus terrestrious - 750mg .. Which is a plant claimed to increase the bodies natural test levels helping improve muscle tone.

GABA- 50mg .. Known as an amino acid which helps with muscle tone.

Melatonin- 1mg .. A natural compound in plants known to help sleep.

As you can see cellucor has added some great products to try and kick this up a notch above other ZMA'S

Now I decided to try this due to the fact I have trouble sleeping. Ever since my daughter was born in May very ill with many long nights in hospital and at home I feel into a pattern where I sleep for 2hrs up for 2hrs and so on. So I needed something to get me back on track.

My first night of trying this I feel asleep within 45mins of taking it, but I still maintained the same sleep pattern. After about a week I was getting more and more restful sleep and my patterns of sleep changed. I woke up more energized and felt great and not grogy when I woke.

I did notice also that I felt less sore from my workouts and felt like I was recovering better on this product, which also led to me getting some strength gains. I did not see much in the difference of defination.

I was also taking this product with p6 and feel that is a great combination..

I would recommend giving this product a shot.. Again cellucor has taken a typical product and bumped it up a notch above others.

I give it an 9/10

This product has a great price point of 39.99 if you shop around or have coupon codes you can get it for 29.99