Joshuaco

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 2 years ago

Reviews by Joshuaco

May 1, 2014

Cons:
  • Taste Very Good Mixes Well.
  • Increased Libido
  • Effective Test Booster
  • Increased Strength
    I must say I really enjoyed this product. I took 1 scoop a day for the duration of the product and was pleased with its effects. Thanks to the guys over at RCSS for supplying me with a month trial of this.

Taste and Ingredients - 10
    I will not go over the ingredients since they have been covered extensively in the other reviews. I had orange creamsicle and I liked the taste and there were no mixing issues. I would mix it with some caffeine and creatine in the mornings.

Effectiveness - 9

Taste and Ingredients - 10

Effectiveness - 9
    I have taken test boosters before but this one seemed to work the best. I did not notice much recovery wise but I hit several pr's in the gym. I set new maxes on front squat, clean & jerk and even beat some of my best times on several "wods." Even though I train for CrossFit, I found this product super effective and I was sad when it ran out. I also noticed a clear boost in libido and no acne like some reviews have stated.

Value - 9
    For 25-30$ this seems like it is a pretty good value, I just wish the container was a little bigger.

Overall that's what I thought of this product and I would definitely try it again.

June 12, 2013

• Tastes Great
    • Great Ingredients
    • A Bit Pricey
    First of thanks to 360Cut for the opportunity to log and review this great product. I was selected to use the BCAA Sport Formula and put it to the test to see if it boosted my energy during rigorous workouts and reduced soreness. This product is geared to boost athletic performance and help with recovery. I took 1-2 scoops mixed with a pre-workout before Crossfit style workouts. After using it I realized that it was a great product but could be better, as I will get into further.

Ingredients: 8
    The ingredients in this product are pretty simple. It has the BCAA Complex of 5000mg of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. Also 2500mg of MCT'S and 1000mg of L-Citruline Malate. I like that it has the MCT's included which are the Medium Chain Triglycerides that are burned directly for energy during physical activity. Overall I liked the simple but effective ingredients. If it is a sport formula maybe they could add some caffeine to give even more energy burst. That might take it into a pre-workout category and not BCAA formula but that would make it better.

Dosing: 10
    1-2 scoops during workout or sipped throughout the day. I drank my 1-1.5 scoops with a pre-workout before my workouts.

Taste: 10
    Blue raspberry tasted great and even a bit sour which I like. I mixed it with C4 and it still tasted good.

Value: 6
    This product only looks to be available on their website. Using their buy one get one 50% off discount, I found this product, a t-shirt and a shaker for 35$. That's not too terrible of a deal. For 35$ you get 31 scoops, which is over a dollar a scoop, and some people would be using 2+ scoops a day. I would like to see a larger container with more servings because this realistically only lasted me 15-18 days. They are looking to expand to other online retailers soon which should lead to a cheaper price.

Overall: 8
    I loved using this product before my Crossfit workouts. I was doing a very large workload day in and day out and this product seemed to boost my energy and recovery. Since I ran out, I seem to be feeling noticeable more sore when I wake up. The energy provided by this product was helpful and I loved adding the BCAAs and MCT'S to C4.

This product is something great for athletes as it does not string you out on caffeine but rather provides a different sort of energy burst. I took this product during a long Crossfit competition and it kept me energetic and feeling fresh. If I played a sport like Basketball or Football I might look into this product to help me out.

The only negative would be how this product does not last very long. Taking 1-2 scoops a day would mean this product would only last 15-30 days. I would prefer an amino supplement that I can buy 60-90 servings and have it last me a few months.

Overall I liked this product but it was not cost effective as it only lasted me a little over two weeks. I enjoyed logging this product but I would not purchase it again unless it was cheaper than 35$ (59.99 was the retail price on the site).

Overall
    Overall
    3.0
      May 29, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Vascularity
    • Easy To Take
    • Over Hyped
    • Ingredients Not Widely Familiar
    • Slightly Expensive
    • Nothing To Write Home About
    After reading all the logs and seeing the statements of new pr's being set every day and people crushing their lifts I was sold on versa-1. I purchased the IC release and was so excited to get on these pills. Thanks to Adam for sending me a 3rd bottle, and I ran all three of the bottles back to back to back. Based on the hype of this product, I was majorly let down as I will get into further later in the review.

Ingredients: 4

Ingredients: 4
    I am a little late on this review so the ingredients in Versa-1 have been gone over many time so I won't bore everyone. Simple with only two ingredients, yet I had never heard of either of them before. Due to the ineffectiveness I would say these weird ingredients were nothing special.

Dosing: 10
    One pill pre-workout or with breakfast, doesn't get any easier than that.

Value: 3
    The price range on this product seems to be around 30$. If I would have paid 90-100$ for my three bottles I would have been so disappointed in my money usage.

Overall: 3
    Honestly I went into my run of Versa-1 with very high expectations. During these three months my diet was clean for the most part with high protein, good amount of complex carbs and healthy fats. I was training doing Crossfit and a normal routine in the gym. This product led me to believe that I would make pretty good strength gains but these were nothing spectacular in the time span. My strength went up but nothing more than comes from heavy lifting and a good amount of food.

Some other reviewers have mentioned a new motivation or mental factor but there was nothing different to note from my perspective. There was no change with my strength, mind or hunger while taking Versa-1. I do have to say that my veins were sticking out quite a bit more but this product didn't really seem to be intended for that. That was about the only thing I noticed. Nothing to note in my recovery either :/

I hate to knock USPLabs as their products are among the best around, but this product flat out seemed to do nothing. I would never buy this product in the future, as the results were a letdown. I do believe that the hype made many people try this product but in the end I feel it let most of them down.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increase In Strength
    • Gained Lean Muscle
    • Increase In Testosterone
    • Overall Better Mood
    • Good Pumps
    • Only 24 Servings
    • Expensive If Not Purchased Through Inner Circle
    • Crazy Dumps
    After not having much luck with Pink Magic I was a bit skeptical as to the result I would see from Test Powder. I am happy to say that not only did this surpass Pink Magic but also my own expectations. I would like to thank the guys from USPLabs for the hookup to log and review. I am glad I had the opportunity to try this out because I would probably not have tried it otherwise.

Ingredients: 9
    Maxima killed the ingredient profile on his review so I would suggest looking there for a more in-depth analysis. I like the inclusion of DAA at the clinically proven amount and the fact that the major ingredients are not in a proprietary blend.

Dosing: 10
    the label says to take two scoops with breakfast for 6 days with 1 day off. I found it better to combine Test Powder with Jack3d Micro and take it pre-workout.

Taste/Mix-ability: 10
    the fruit punch flavor was pretty good in my opinion. It matched up with the taste of micro and I enjoyed sipping it on my way to the gym. I never had any Mix-ability issues either.

Value: 7
    It looks like the range of Test Powder is from 35-40$ for 48 scoops. If you use the dosing protocol it will last 28 days which is a bit over a dollar a day. That is not too expensive for a test booster but if you are looking at an 8 week cycle it could get a bit pricey.

Overall: 9
    Alright now to the fun part of the review. Within the first 7-10 days of using this product I noticed a difference. As anyone knows who was following my log I was having challenging workouts both in the normal gym and doing Crossfit. The factors that I used for effectiveness were:

Strength: Throughout the 28 days I am pretty sure I set new maxes on every single lift. My official Crossfit maxes all increased and I noticed I was getting more reps on the weights I was struggling with. The strength increases were not insane but definitely something I noticed. Looking back at my log I was setting personal records quite frequently.

Test boost: At 21 I am convinced that my test is already pretty high, but even the increase during these 4 weeks was noticeable. I would randomly be popping boners in class like I was back in junior high going through puberty which does not normally happen.
    Pumps: When combining this product with Micro I did notice more pumps than usual. I noted in my log that I got a bicep pump doing lat pull downs and biceps on a couple different occasions which I have never got before. I find it hard to get a nice arm pump but they were more frequent on this combo. I think the Agmatine had something to do with it.

Sides: The only side effect from this product that I noticed was that about 10-15 minutes after consuming I would have to poop. This was not a big deal with me but it happened most of the days I took it. I did not see any acne increases or anything of that matter.

Overall I enjoyed my four weeks on this product. My weight did not increase by much yet my strength in my lifts went noticeably up. I am planning to run this product again and next time I will do two containers. I think an 8 week stack of TP, Micro and AD-3 will be an incredible stack. Overall this product was not magical but for a natural test booster I think it was quite efficient.

Thanks again to USPLabs for the run of this, I enjoyed it and will definitely try it again.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • No Crash
    • No Jitters
    • Well Labeled
    • Perfect For Crossfit
    • Better Pumps
    • Not Quite As Many Servings As Your Average Brand
    • Decent Value
    Wow two reviews from me in one day, how did you guys get so lucky? All jokes aside Jack3d Micro is a new pre-workout that I was extremely excited to try after the numerous tubs of Jack3d OG that I went through in my lifting career. In this version USPLabs looked to steer away from a high stim PWO and focus on one that delivers crazy pumps. Although I typically love high-stim PWO it was nice to stay away from the crazy energy and have a performance based product like this. At the time of writing this review I am more than half way through my second mini tub of Micro.

I re...

Ingredients: 8
    I remember the first time I took the original Jack3d, it was such a crazy rush of energy I was constantly chasing that high. With the controversy with DMAA they took this PWO in a new direction. They took out the heavy amount of stimulants and added various pump ingredients such as L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate, Grape seed, and Arginine Nitrate. It is a proprietary blend which I don't normally like but in general I like the ingredients for a performance blend.

Dosing: 10
    pretty simple take 2-3 scoops pre-workout. This part is self-explanatory and I went with 2 scoops and never tried more as this seemed to work for me.

Taste/Mix-ability: 9
    The fruit punch flavor was pretty tasty, and it matched the flavor of Test Powder that I was combining with. I never had issues with the powder not mixing either.

Value: 8.5
    I have found this product for around $25-30 dollars which is pretty standard for a pre-workout. At 40 scoops in the container I was looking at around 20 workouts and in general one tub lasted me about a month. If you are taking three scoops then it is going to go very quick but for me two scoops was perfect.

Overall: 7.5
    this section will be divided into two parts. Micro as a standalone as I ran it for the first tub and Micro combined with Test Powder as I have done for the second tub.

Initially I ran the first tub by itself and I was not really satisfied. The pumps that the product promised were not really existent and I switched over to Speed X3 before the tub was even gone. At 2-3 scoops I would have decent energy but nothing spectacular. The focus was also decent.

On the second tub I would take 2 scoops of Micro and 2 scoops of Test Powder 10-20 minutes before a workout. This seemed to make a major difference in my energy, pumps and focus. As anyone who was following my log saw my lifts constantly kept increasing. The pumps became more prominent when mixed with the Agmatine from the Test Powder. The energy was nothing extreme like Speed X3 but a nice clean constant flow of energy that left me killing my workouts. I really enjoyed using Micro in this combo stack.

Another positive thing I enjoyed about the Micro was taking it before Crossfit. For these types of workouts you want to have some energy but not be stimmed out of your mind as you feel like your heart is going to explode out of your chest. Micro provided a nice clean energy for these high intensity workouts. I also like that 2 scoops worked pretty well for me, with the original Jack3d I was constantly taking 3 scoops to get a really nice burst of energy. This product provided some clean energy that would last me throughout the day also.

Overall I did have a positive experience with Micro but not so much as a standalone. If you want to give it a go then do yourself a favor and combine it with Test Powder. The energy, pump, and focus from this combo was perfect in my opinion.

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Convenient
    • Very Useful
    • Funnel Is Awesome!
    • Small Powder Container
    Three reviews in one day? Why not! Plain and simple this shaker is pretty nice. I have used so many shakers in the past and this one is definitely unique. USPLabs combined a shaker, funnel, pill case and powder container all in one.

I have been using this shaker for about a month and have not had any issues. The main compartment has a grate which mixes up protein powder pretty well without a shaker ball. I have put it through the dishwasher numerous times and it still works fine, it didn't morph like other shakers I have used.
    The pill case is pretty large and could hold many pills whi...

The pill case is pretty large and could hold many pills which is pretty handy. I wouldn't keep a huge supply of pills in it, but pre and post workout pills can be placed in the container. The bottom container screws off which is also nice so you don't have to carry a 12 inch shaker everywhere. One of my complaints is that the bottom container is a bit small and two scoops of some types of protein will not completely fit. The funnel works great too. I used to carry around a legit oil funnel in my gym bag but now this tiny funnel has taken its place. It is kind of small but it works fine.

It looks like the shaker is priced from $4-8 dollars which is reasonable in my opinion since it is pretty durable and convenient. I have yet to drop the shaker yet so I am unaware to if it will break easily but I would doubt it.

Overall if you a looking for a sturdy and dependable shaker then buy one of these. It's good stuff for you to store all your stuff and gives you the opportunity to funnel stuff.

October 17, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Increased Strength
    • Dry Muscle Gains
    • Heightened Libido
    • Some Milk Thistle
    • Improved Sleep
    • Bonerz Off The Chain
    • Good Recovery
      After seeing all the positive reviews on this site, I knew I had to give Ad-3 Pct a try. Lecheek is easily one of my favorite supplement companies and this product did not disappoint me one bit.
      To begin I used AD-3 for two complete bottles which lasted me 60 days. I was not tracking my diet but it was high in protein, moderate in carbs and healthy fats. I was both lifting and doing Crossfit.

Ingredients: 9
      The expert reviewers have explained these ingredients in-depth so I will not include them but they are simple and effective.

Dosing: 10
      Two caps before bed, with or without fo...

Dosing: 10
      Two caps before bed, with or without food, can't get much easier.

Value: 9.5
      I was lucky enough to pick up two bottles on NutraPlanet for $32 I believe which was a great deal. That's about 50 cents a day which is fine in my book. Right now it is 24.99 on NP which is still a good deal. Overall I think under $30 would be worth it for a bottle. Comparing this with Erase Pro it is basically a steal.

Overall: 9
      I was not sold on this product until the end of the first bottle or the beginning of the second bottle. That's where the results really started to become noticeable.

Here are the factors I noticed during the 60 days:

Strength: As anyone knows from following my log, my strength was going up like crazy, especially during the last couple weeks of the second bottle. My workouts were on point every time and I set all new maxes before the end of the cycle. Even I am surprised at how much my strength went up. From looking at the beginning of my log all my lifts went up in weight by quite a bit. My veins were pretty prominent during most workouts too.

Recovery: This was something great about this product also. I was doing lifting heavy weight in the gym and doing intense Crossfit workouts. A lot of the time I was working out twice a day with no issues. I would be sore from some workouts but nothing terrible.

Test boost: At 21 I was not sure that I would feel such a boost but it was pretty nice. It was nothing too extreme but I could tell it was up. No problems with acne or greasy skin.

Sleep: This is another thing that I really enjoyed about this product. Just taking two pills and sometime a Melatonin I would pass out quick once I hit my bed. I did have a lot of vivid dreams and felt refreshed upon waking up early most days.

Sides: I honestly did not have any negative side effects from AD-3. I did not notice acne, aggression or dry joints. What more can you ask for?

From the beginning to the end of these two bottles I gained about 10-12 pounds. This may seem like a huge number but I was coming out of a competition and I have no problem gaining weight. For the last bottle I only gained around 3-4 pounds while my strength went up quite a bit. I feel like this product helped keep me a lot leaner while adding muscle than other bulks I have had.

Overall I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to get stronger or to increase recovery. It is simple to take and with a healthy diet and intense exercise rather effective. I would recommend running two bottles back to back for maximum effect. Next time I see this on sale I am definitely picking up two more bottles. I think even adding Mass HGH to this would make this stack that much more awesome. Shout out to Lecheek for another solid product and I look forward to trying the rest.

October 5, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Decent Recovery
      • Does Not Mix Completely
      • Instant Poop
      First and foremost I do not generally review protein powders unless they significantly make an impression on me, and Opticen + definitely was one to remember, and that is not in a good way. Since it has no other reviews on this site, I decided to let my fellow supplement junkies know that this protein is not worth their time or money.

To begin I had a 4.85 tub of Vanilla and this protein is supposed to be focused on recovery with a "superior protein/carb ratio for optimized recovery and body composition." Basically that means they just threw in some simple carbs to spike insulin to help the body recover faster. I am still unsold on that whole process of insulin spiking increasing recovery but that's for another time.

Ingredients: 8
      This product contains a boatload of ingredients but the first ones are Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Isolate 90%, Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, Hydrolyzed Whey 80% and then each of those says Protein Instantized after them. It seems like a good combination of protein sources for quick absorption right after a workout with Maltodextrin spiking insulin.

The serving size is 3 scoops with 339 Calories, 2g Fat, 43g Carbs(6g sugar, 4g Fiber) and 40g of Protein. Honestly I think the blend is pretty decent, but I normally go with dextrose besides Maltodextrin but from what I have read both are pretty similar.

Taste & Mixability: 2
      Quick and Easy – Grossest protein powder I have ever ingested. Three scoops is a pretty big serving and I think every single time there was protein clumped in the bottom of the shaker that would not budge even with a spoon. The rest of the powder that did mix was extremely thick and sludge-like no matter if I filled the entire shaker with water.

Price: 3
      Luckily enough I got this tub for free after placing first in a Crossfit competition, but it is pretty expensive where I have found it online. On At Large Nutrition's website the 4.85 tub is 59.95 + 8.95 shipping so almost 70$ for 23 servings which is terrible. I normally consider $40 for 5 pounds to be ideal and you can get a bag of dextrose for $4 to create your own recovery matrix.

Overall:4
      During my period on this product I was also taking creatine, pwo, Ad-3 PCT and other general staple supplements. I did notice a pretty nice increase in strength during this time and my weight only went up 3-4 pounds at most, but no way do I think this protein was a big reason why my lifts went up. I was eating a clean diet a few hundred calories over maintenance. I disliked drinking it every single day and it was such a pain to get the protein clumps out of my shaker. Another thing I noticed is that a majority of the days I would have to poop within five minutes after consuming this product.
      I did notice I was not normally too sore which is always good. I was doing a mix of Crossfit and a weight lifting split sometimes working out twice a day and my recovery was pretty good.

Overall this protein was pretty nasty and I am glad my tub is finished. If you are looking for a good recovery protein skip this product and buy some MGN Whey Isolate or Machine Whey and some dextrose and you will enjoy it much better and save some money.

September 16, 2012

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Intense Energy
      • Superior Taste & Mixability
      • Tunnel Vision
      • Prop Blend
      Speed X3 – In only a few words: My new favorite pre-workout! I though the older version of Speed Xtreme was great, but this product takes it to a whole other level. First off thanks to the whole Lecheek crew for the logging opportunity and I really enjoyed this product and the energy boost it provided.

TASTE & Mixability: 10

TASTE & Mixability: 10
      just like the old Speed Xtreme, the flavor it right on. It was a good blend of sweet and sour. I had tangy watermelon and would sip this flavor all day if it were an amino product. Not that taste will make or break a pre-workout but it never hurts in my eyes. No problem with mixing it either as it blends extremely well. Just throw it in your shaker and you are set to go

Dosing: 10
      I started with 1 scoop and moved it up to 1.5 scoops by the end which seemed to work great for me. I seem to be pretty stim tolerant but 1.5 scoops was awesome and intense energy each and every time.

Ingredients: 9
      When this product came out I took a look at how the ingredients are dosed compared to the old version. Lecheek removed the Creatine, Arginine and DMAA which makes sense with the current trends in the pre-workout market. Arginine seems to be out as a pump product, Creatine is debatable for a PWO, and DMAA of course as we all know "will make your heart explode."

They decreased the scoop from 4.2g to 3.3 g, but in the effectiveness of this product it makes no difference. The one thing I do not normally like is the continued use of a proprietary blend which does not reveal the dosage of each ingredient. In this case I could care less because this product works, plain and simple.

The ingredients include:
      Beta Alanine: which can delay muscle fatigue, the first time I used it for fasted training at 1.5 scoops my face was on fire for a few minutes but I never experienced that again.
      DAA: which can boost testosterone (Most likely under dosed just like Intra-test and Old Speed Xtreme)
      Agmatine: which is the latest and greatest pump product to many users
      Caffeine: without DMAA it seems like most of the energy comes from here
      Yohimbe: which can boost energy and makes me sweat like crazy
      The rest of the blend are some chemically sounding ingredients like featured in Craze and although I am not sure what they are supposed to do but they work in this product.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9.5
      This is the part of the product that sold me. Just like the old Speed Xtreme this product provided such a great kick of energy. I looked forward to drinking my PWO before each gym session and this product delivered through the entire container.

The one part of this product that I really enjoyed was the intense tunnel vision. I noticed it from the first day I took it as I still remember it clearly. I was sitting on the bench and I was so focused on the music in my headphones and pushing some weight that I paid no attention to anyone else in the gym.

My strength was up on this product which I was expecting due to my switch from contest prep to a lean bulk, so I can not directly associate that to Speed x3 but it obviously gave me some energy to lift some heavy ass weight. I was also taking this product with AD-3 PCT at night.

The one part of this product that I did not notice was any increased pumps or veins, but I look for stims over pumps in my PWO. I find it hard to get great pumps even using products like jack3d micro.

VALUE: 9/10
      The original Speed Xtreme had 80 servings and it would last me 2-3 months which I loved. Speed X3 has half the servings but packs more of a punch. It seems like you can normally find this product for 20-25$ which is very reasonable in my opinion. This tub lasted me about a month

OVERALL: 9.5/10
      I really do not see a product ever getting a perfect 10 unless it is something magical, but this product is almost as close as you can get to perfect in my opinion. The energy and focus were intense which I loved, and the price is easily comparable to any other good pre-workout. Initially I did not think that Lecheek could improve on Speed Xtreme but I thought wrong.

So if you are looking for a new pre-workout with killer energy and focus give this one a try. Lecheek Nutrition continues to impress me as a supplement company, and I look forward to trying their other products in the future.

September 2, 2012

• Solid Profile
      • Sludge
      • Protein Pancakes
      • Slightly High In Calories
      This is the first time I have reviewed a protein, but I feel this one is well deserved. Whey protein is a staple in my weight-lifting arsenal as I feel it should be in almost everyone's.

For those who don't know, MTS Machine Whey is the "super protein" made by the supplement industry veteran Mark Lobliner who has been in the industry for many years. This is the staple product on tigerfitness.com and in my opinion is very versatile and well deserving of a review.

Ingredients: 9
      The two types of protein in the matrix are Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate making this protein a good choice for post workout. It includes 25g of protein per serving and a healthy dose of Amino Acids, BCAA'S and Leucine. The ingredients on this product seem to be spot on in my opinion. It also contains 4,459mg of Glutamic Acid which many people feel helps with recovery.

One scoop is 150 calories, 3.5g fat (1.5 sat), 5g carbs (3g sugar) & like previously stated 25g protein. The fat and sugar content are a bit high in my opinion, but using this protein on a lean-bulk makes it not too huge of a concern. I would be more concerned on a cut, but still not too hard to fit into your macros. I also do not like the 60mg of Cholesterol per scoop, but overall nothing too terrible and a good dose of protein. The ingredient profile on this product is as good as any.

Taste: 7
      I had seen many reviews on the chocolate flavor of this and how it was the best tasting protein powder. I unfortunately ordered vanilla since they were out of choc at that time. Not to say Vanilla was bad, but it just not exceptionally like I was looking for. The vanilla worked very well for cooking like Protein Pancakes, Shakes, hell I even used it in sweet potato and Fat free Cheese cake pies (leanbody lifestyle recipes on youtube). All of these recipes turned out very good with this flavor. I did not really care for this flavor in plain protein sludge, as it just tasted odd. Overall the taste was better than many I have tried, but I would go with chocolate next time.

Mixability: 10
      This product mixes up very well. In my shaker I never had a problem with clumps or anything. It also mixes up well making "protein sludge." The best I found was 2 scoops, almond milk, oats, natural pb, and blueberries as this tasted pretty good and was very nutrient dense.

Price: 7.5
      When I ordered this from tiger fitness the total cost was 55$ with shipping. As I really wanted to try this product I did not have a problem paying that price. Normally price is my deciding factor in which protein I buy. 5 Pounds for 55$ is not too terrible in my book, but I had been buying MGN Whey Isolate for 40$ and that tasted Just as good. If I were to find this product on sale for 40-45 I would buy it again.

Currently it is 44.95 plus shipping, but many times tiger fitness has discount codes or special where you could find it cheaper.

Overall: 9
      Overall this product stood up to my expectations. From post workout to cooking with this product it is a very versatile product that has an impressive ingredient profile. I did not notice really increased recovery while on this product or explosive gains but I do not every directly associate that to a protein product. The vanilla taste was decent, but next time I would go with chocolate. With 67 scoops it also lasted me well over a month with.

If I were able to find this product on sale for 40-45$ I would definitely consider buying this again. That being said Mark Lobliner has been in this industry a long time and his knowledge and expertise shows on this product.