Jags70

• Member has been active for 1 year, and was last online 8 months ago
  • Low community participation

Reviews by Jags70

Overall
Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!
  November 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Solid As A Rock
  • Refractory Period Reduction
  • Highly Priced Cheap Ingredients
  • Limited Availability
  • Prop Blends

Hey guys. Huge thanks to Loud Muscle Science and SR for getting this product out. I have never tried a supp like this before and was curious as to if these products actually work.

Right off the bat your hit with three different prop blends with all the ingredients. Here are some of the ones that stood out to me. All the info here is from research, I'm not an expert or nutritionist.

Tongkat Ali: Plant that supposedly helps with sexual performance

Tongkat Ali: Plant that supposedly helps with sexual performance
Horny Goat Weed: Herb used for aiding sexual performance along with other things such as memory loss and joint pains.
Tribulus Terrestris: plant ingredient not many study support this doing anything.
Yohimbe Bark: Supports Mood
Ashwagandha: Mood support, Helps with sleep
Maca: A root that helps with fatigue, hormonal imbalance
Mucuna Pruriens - Mood support and Mental health
Muira Puama - Plant used for Anti-Inflammatory qualities
Rhodiola Rosea Extract - Helps fight fatigue, and with mood support

The bottle comes with a lot of pills and this threw me off at first. You get 60 pills however one serving is two pills. These are on the larger side but still easy to get down with no taste.

So for all the negatives, I see in this product this is the one category that works and is arguably the most important category. The only reason I'm not giving this a would not recommend review is because the product did work for me. I took these whenever I was tired and needed a little boost in the bedroom and two pills did just that. I will admit I was dumb and didn't read the serving size the first few times and only took one pill. I really did not feel any effects at that dosage however the two pills got the job done. I never went over two pills.

For only 30 servings per bottle and costing almost $100 I would not purchase this product. I'm sure with some research alternative products that work the same for much cheaper. If you have almost $100 big ones to blow and really need help in the bed you could give this a shot but I personally would wait for a price drop or maybe some discount codes.

Side Effects

Some people report heartburn while using this. I did not see any side effects but read some other reviews because people are experiencing some.

Conclusion

I feel like I could never recommend a product that costs as much as this one, however, I can't not recommend it because the product did live up to its claims. If you're willing to spend the money then go for it. There might be some discount codes floating around out there to help.

October 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Purest Form Of Agmatine
  • No Fillers Or Additives
  • Tiny Scoop

Hey everyone! Huge thanks to VMI Sports and Supplement Reviews for setting this up VMI is always super quick with sending their product and great to work with. I have just come off of a long endurance cardio build and am spending those hours on the gym now. I am lifting 5 times a week paired with cardio, just not as much as a few weeks ago.

I am not a scientist, nutritionist. All this info comes from research and experience with the product. Single ingredient supplement.
Agmatine Sulfate:
Comes from the amino acid l-arginine. It is said thi...

Agmatine Sulfate:
Comes from the amino acid l-arginine. It is said this ingredient helps with improved muscle pumps, focus, helps increase appetite for those underweight, and the dilation of blood vessels. That last point is where the increased pumps come from. Youll have more blood flowing through your veins. While taking I could actually see an increase which was kinda cool and a little freaky.

The suggested serving is between one to three scoops. There are 60 servings at one scoop per serving so 30 servings if you're taking three scoops. The powder mixed well with my pre-workouts and just water. No clumps or anything. I really could not taste a difference with this in my pre-workouts. Here are the claims on the container in regards to servings.

One scoop: Improve pumps
Two scoops: Maximum N.O.
Three scoops: Vien splitting.

I'll go through each dosage and how they affected my workout. At one scoop I didn't really notice much going on besides the normal benefits that come with the pre-workout it was mixed with. I only tried this dosage once or twice. Two scoops was a little better. My veins were noticably bigger and I could feel a bigger pump. Three scoops is where I saw the biggest benefits and was the dosage I took the most. The title of vein splitting is pretty accurate and a little scary. My arms looked like the veins were popping out. None of that really matters though if you're not getting a good pump with the product but luckily I was. My favorite workout to do while on this was "running the rack" where you start at a low weight and rep say ten curs then go up in weight until you can't hit ten. Once you're burned out you run back down to the lower weight starting from the heavier weight. The pump + the bulging veins was a new experience for me in the gym and will for sure be added to my routine.

You get "60" servings at one scoop for anywhere from $12 to $20. This was more of 30 servings the way I took it. Either way, I think this is a perfectly reasonable price for this product.

Side Effects

Didn't have any issues with this even at 3 scoops.

Conclusion

Loved the pump this gave me and at a reasonable price I'll be picking this up again. If you are looking to try Agmatine Sulfate this is a great pure single ingredient supp worth trying.

Overall
Thanks to Robinhood Supplements for sending it out!
  October 16, 2018

• Increased Focus
  • Dosage

Big thanks to supplement reviews and Robinhood supplements for sending out this product. I'm a college athlete and I took this before most of my strength and long bike ride workouts. This isn't the first DMHA product I've tried out however when requesting the product was listed as a powder and I received a bottle with pills so this review is on the pill form of Robinhoods DMHA.

Single ingredient products are interesting. DMHA is the newer legal equivalent to the banned DMAA ingredient. It is said to help with muscle energy, cognitive focus, increase dopamine, and potentially increased pain threshold. That's a lot to claim for a single ingredient.

The pills were very small at 75mg per pill. I would take two at a time before workouts. If I was drinking a Pre-workout without DMHA I would just break the pill and mix it.

Robinhoods DMHA worked fine for me compared with other companies products. My only gripe is the small serving however other might like that if they only want that small dosage. I saw the best results with this when I took them before my long 3 hour, 60 mile bike rides. These rides drain my legs and can get really painful. The DMHA helped me crank out these workouts without gassing my legs early on.

For 50 pills at $26 this seems like a pretty reasonable deal. Since I took two at a time it came out just over $1 per serving but if you're only taking one pill you cut that in half. Just depends on how you're dosing.

Side Effects

I didn't have any side effects while taking.

Conclusion

I'd recommend this for a quick and easy way to add some oomf to your workouts. It being just the single ingredient really adds to how you can take it. The pricing is reasonable for the amount you receive as well.

Overall
Thanks to TBN Labs for sending it out!
  October 16, 2018

First off a big thanks to TBN Labs and Supplement Reviews for sending out this product. Some background before getting into the review. I am a college athlete putting in a lot of hours of training a week. I spend a lot of time running, biking, and swimming paired with some strength work. I took this supplement in the mornings right after waking up.

I am not a scientist or nutritionist. All info here comes from research and the companies descriptions.

Listed as a prop blend. This means the ingredients are listed but the dosage of each one is combined into 'one ingredient'. This makes it hard to identify how much of what you are taking. That being said there are still some solid ingredients in the product. Heres a quick run down of some of the more important ingredients.

Chromium 207 mcg - Aids in blood sugar levels
ACETYL-L-CARNITINE- Is an amino acid. Helps produce energy.
DMHA- Infamously replaced the hulk inducing DMAA. ENhances energy levels and cognitive function (and said to increase dopamine).
Green Tea- antioxidant
White Willow Bark- pain reliever

Comes in pill form. Pretty average sized. No bad taste.

This pill packs a punch with the number of stims that are in it. I can't fairly say this will give you shredded abs but it did focus me up and cut my appetite. I found that taking it in the morning before starting my day was the best way to take it. I didn't regularly take this every day for the 60 capsules. When I would return to it after a couple days off it would almost hit me harder. I would feel almost hyper-focused and at first, I didn't realize what was going on until I remembered I took the pill in the morning. This was before I researched about the possible dopamine increase as well so my enhanced mood and focus wasn't a placebo.

This is the category the product struggles the most in. It's a bit expensive compared to other similar products on the market. You get 60 pills for $45 from their website.

Side Effects

I did not receive any side effects while taking but after reading some of the other reviews definitely, assess your tolerance before taking.

Conclusion

I can't promise you'll get shredded abs like the product suggests however you will feel the effects of this thermogenic pill. If you're willing to spend the money I'd suggest giving this product a try for yourself if your a fan of stim heavy thermogenics.

September 19, 2018

• Fat Reduction
  • 3 Carnitine Forms

Huge thanks to VMI Sports for hooking me up with another one of their products. They always have the best customer service and are great to work with. A little background about myself, I am a student-athlete currently in the fall season of training.

1.5g L-Carnitine 750mg Acetyl L-Carnitine 750mg L-Carnitine L-Tartrate

1.5g L-Carnitine 750mg Acetyl L-Carnitine 750mg L-Carnitine L-Tartrate

L-Carnitine is a natural amino acid produced in your body. It helps with energy levels and burning fat by transporting fatty acids to the mitochondria. It is also thought to help with cardiovascular health. A little fun fact I found while researching the ingredient is that it potentially can help with male infertility.

The recommended dosage is one tablespoon on an empty stomach or prior to exercise. There are several different ways you can take this as its a pretty concentrated. I tried diluting it with pre-workout and water and also taking it like a 5-hour energy shot. I had the patriots pop flavor. This isn't the best tasting supplement but with the small dosage, you aren't sipping on it like an awful tasting pre-workout.

I tried to take this on the mornings where I had to get going fast without breakfast. Without stimulants, you won't be getting a huge burst of energy but that doesn't mean you won't be feeling the effects. I'm a pretty sweaty person in general but this supp had me sweating minutes into my workouts. MarsheS brought up a really good point in his review about how to take this on an empty stomach for the best results. While I didn't always do this his theory makes sense and if I ever grab this again I will be solely taking without food and maybe even halfway through weight training as they suggested.
    I did drop weight while using this but as always there are a lot of factors that go into dropping weight, however, I'm sure this product did help.

This product is listed as $25 on the VMI Sports website. With 30 servings that's less than a dollar per drink. Can't get much better of a value than that in my opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

L-Carnitine was a new supplement for me. I enjoyed taking it and seeing some overall positive result over the course of taking this. If I pick this up again I would be interested in pairing this with some intermittent fasting with this in the morning before eating any meals for the day. Again thanks to VMI Sports and Supplement Reviews!

Overall
    Thanks to For Active Bodies for sending it out!
      September 4, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Hydration
    • Recovery
    • Taste

A little background about me. I am a college athlete, specifically a triathlete, so this product seems like it was made for me. I'm a huge fan of trying out new pre-workouts and I usually always pair my lifts with some cardio so when I saw that this product was a thing I took great interest. Most pre-workouts can feel heavy in your stomach and impair your cardio. PHasted Kardio does not.

I always start this section off with a little warning. I am not a scientist, nutritionist, or health expert in any way. All info here comes from the company, research, and the experience I have with different ingredients.

pHasted Kardio has a fully transparent list of ingredients. I'll attach a picture of the full rundown of ingredients. Their BCAA/EAA mix is 2:1:1 + its vegan. The BCAA mix helps with protein synthesis and pretty much helps your muscles from breaking down which can happen if you're putting in some mileage with cardio. EAA or essential amino acids cannot be produced naturally in your body and come from your food or in this case, the pre-workout. They help with cellular repair and energy. Check out the ingredient list for all of the BCAAs and EAAs used. Moving on from there we have just a reasonable amount of caffeine with about 200mg. I like this since most of my fasted cardio happens in the morning the caffeine is just dosed enough to get me moving but not have my heartrate explode on the road. The entire profile has a great mix of everything you'd need for a good cardio workout.

The one scoop of 10.4 grams mixed fine in about the 10 ozs of water I drank before the workout. The taste was pretty bad but wasn't unbearable and went down pretty quick.

I took this mostly in the morning before long runs or long bike sessions. I did not know what to expect going into it since most other pre-workouts mix terribly with cardio but I was pleasantly surprised. For some workouts, I would drink it and forget about it. Like the packaging says there were no tingles, jitters or other common symptoms that come with other pre-workouts. This was great since I don't typically want that while running or biking. I could feel a difference when I went on my longer workouts feeling. Fewer cramps and easy recovering afterward. I paired this drink with some HIIT workouts as well and saw the same results as with my more endurance cardio workouts too which was great.

With 30 servings a container and a total price of $35, you're getting just above a dollar per drink. I feel like this is a completely fair price for this product.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

Overall pHasted Kardio was great and felt like exactly what I needed. I will for sure be getting this again. If you spend a lot of time with cardio training I'd say give this a try.

Overall
    Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
      August 17, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clinically Dosed
    • Insane Ingredient Profile
    • Energy
    • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals
    • Sub-Par Mixability
    • Tastes Bad

Hello everyone. A little background on me. I am a college triathlete so a large portion of my training is cardio. I lift a few times a week so I was using this pre for those sessions.

I like to start this section by saying I'm in no way a professional nutritionist or scientist and speak from research, experience with the product, and experience with other pre-workouts.

Copy Pasted from website:
    Citrulline Malate 8,000 mg - Explosive power & strength*
    Beta Alanine 3.500 mg - Promotes Muscular endurance* (Gives tingling fe...

Copy Pasted from website:
    Citrulline Malate 8,000 mg - Explosive power & strength*
    Beta Alanine 3.500 mg - Promotes Muscular endurance* (Gives tingling feeling)
    L-Taurine 2,250 mg - Cellular health*
    Agmatine Sulfate 1,500 mg - Muscular endurance & recovery*
    AAKG 1,250 mg - Increases nitric oxide levels in blood*
    Beat Root Extract 1,000 mg - Improves blood flow and stamina*

Full Spectrum RX Energy/Focus Matrix

Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg, L-Dopa 250 mg, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 250 mg, L-Theanine 200 mg, 2-Aminoisoheptane 175 mg, L-Norvaline 100 mg, Dendrobium Nobile 50 mg
    Higenamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Naringin 50 mg, Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Noopept 30 mg, Octopamine Hydrochloride 30 mg, N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride 25 mg, Synephrine Hydrochloride 20 mg, Rutaecarpine 10 mg, Huperzine 10 mg, Alpha Yohimbine 1 mcg

Full SpectrumRX does a great job listing all of its ingredients with no prop blends. Nothing seems to be underdosed and the ingredients all work well together. This is a complete Pre-workout with a great list of ingredients.

This is the one category this product lacks in. The first thing I noticed was how large the scoop was. 1 serving is huge with 22.26 grams of powder in one scoop. Since there's so much powder per scoop it's hard to get the drink fully mixed. This is also one of the worst tasting pres I have tried. It's definitely one to down and forget about.

The first time I took this pre-workout I went through my normal lifting routine. It wasn't until I was showering after that I realized how effective this pre-workout is. I was still feeling the effects with a boost of energy and a feeling that I could conquer the world. I consistently felt the stims pumping me up and pushing me through the workouts and leaving me with energy to finish my day. Occasionally I'll end a lift with a long run. Once I got moving through the drink became more of a burden, feeling heavy in my stomach. I avoided the drink completely for purely cardio workouts based off of this. Overall though the benefits from the lift outweighed this slight bump and were easy to overcome by just not taking if a run is on the schedule.

While this product is on the more expensive side of pres you're paying for what you get. A container can be found for $50. The ingredients and effectiveness are worth the money. If you can find a deal or a way to get the price down a little bit then I would without a doubt recommend Full SpecteumRX.

Side Effects

With the power of the stims in this pre-workout, you might be left jittery. Careful not to take too close to bedtime or you may be up awhile too. Overall pretty common side effects for pre-workouts.

Conclusion

Once you get past the mixing and the taste this is one of the best pre-workouts I've had in a long time. Full SpectrunRX has made its way into my rotation of favorite supps and I look forward to trying another flavor in hopes of a better taste!!!

July 24, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Quality Ingredients
    • Better Recovery
    • TRAACS Electrolytes And Minerals
    • Great Macros
    • May Be Pricey To Some

Hello suppsreviews! With my summer training almost over this protein was a great complement to my long bikes and runs. Huge thanks to VMI Sports for not only sending a tub of the requested flavor protein but also samples of the other flavors.

I am not a scientist or nutritionist so any info here is from research and maybe a little personal experience. Check the attached photo for the breakdown of ingredients.

With zero sugar, 24g of protein, and 1g of carbs this mix was perfect for me. I went keto for a few weeks to drop weight and the small number of carbs was perfect. I was also hitting a lot of cardio and the mix of BCAAs was amazing. They help with hydration and work wonders for recovery.

I took this product either with milk, water, or in a fruit smoothy. I'm not going to lie VMI kinda saved themselves with sending samples of all their flavors because when I first mixed the peanut butter flavoring with my strawberry banana smoothy I wasn't a fan of the flavor or mixing but the next day I decided to try again with the strawberry flavoring and was very pleased with the difference. With just milk and or water the protein mixed fine and tasted good. If you're going to be mixing into smoothies I suggest going with strawberry. You can go with one or two scoops. I usually just did one and was satisfied with that. The container I received had 25 scoops.

The mix of protein and BCAAs here make this a great recovery drink if you're training a lot. The BCAAs replenish and help hydrate you for the rest of your day. Looking at the effectiveness of protein is always hard. The drinks always went down well and left me feeling good with no stomach issues so that's a huge plus. With all the cardio I have been doing I haven't dropped a lot of muscle and I'm sure this product helped with that.

You can find different prices for this supp. The VMI website has it for $50 but the linked website here has it for $35 which is a much more reasonable price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

VMI Sports nailed it with this protein mix. The drink mixes well and tastes good and is great for recovery. I wouldn't pay the $50 for it but if you can grab it for $35 I'd recommend giving Protolyte a try.

Overall
    Thanks to ProSupps for sending it out!
      July 24, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Mixability
    • More Muscle Definition
    • Capsules
    • Price

I am a college triathlete currently in summer training. I was looking to cut a little fat and slim down for the coming season. Id like to note that out of the supplements I've reviewed I am least experienced with fat burners like these. The product comes in pill and powder form. I was sent the pills so that's what this review entails.

I am not a doctor or scientist. All info here is from research, labels, and maybe some previous experience.
    DNPX Burner Blend 628 mg
    DNPX Burner Blend
    (Caffeine Anhydrous, Natural Cocoa Seed Extract,Di-Caffe...

DNPX Burner Blend 628 mg
    DNPX Burner Blend
    (Caffeine Anhydrous, Natural Cocoa Seed Extract,Di-Caffeine Malate, Lotus Seed Extract 10:1, Theacrine (TeaCrine), P-Synephrine (KinetJQ), Bacopin Bacopa Leaf Extract (20% Bacosides A&B), Yohimbe Bark Extract 4:1, Black pepper Extract (Bioperine)(fruit)
    Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red#40, FD&C Blue #1.

Caffeine: So these pills contain a lot of caffeine. Whether that's good or bad is up to you.
    Theacrine: Works like caffeine, gives energy while reducing fatigue. Plant-based ingredient.
    Synephrine: (might) increase metabolic rate.

You can get this in pill or powder. The capsules are your average size and are easy to take. I liked the convenience of being able to pop one before breakfast and being set for the day.

I took these pills in the morning before breakfast. Over the course of a month, these became my new cup of coffee. While I was doing lots of training I did cut weight. The pills can't take all the credit but I'm sure they didn't hurt as well. The pills also seemed to mix fine with pre-workouts but I was taking the pre-workouts hours after later. Overall I loved the energy I got from these and saw a positive result when used with proper diet and training.

The link on this website gives you the wrong supplement so make sure to double check what you're getting. A container has 45 capsules and costs $35.95 from their website. With one pill a day you get a good amount of product but it's still a little pricey for my taste.

Side Effects

I did not feel any noticeable side effects however I have a pretty high tolerance for caffeine. With a high dosage in each pill, you might feel jittery or have some trouble falling asleep depending on when you take them.

Conclusion

These pills were convenient and gave me a good bit of energy. For my first experience with pill fat burners, I was pleased with what I saw and felt but wouldn't buy again unless the price came down a bit. If you're willing to spend the money I'd say give these a try.

Overall
    Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!
      May 25, 2018

• 8 Week Supply
    • Helps Burn Fat
    • No Jitters

Hello all. I like to give a little background about myself before these reviews so you all know how the supplement is being used. I am a colligate triathlete competing on my school's team. I took Loud Muscles DMHA before our lifts and before hard short intensive bike workouts. I kept off of it for the longer endurance workouts just because I wasn't sure how my body would react to the supplement.

Alright, I always start this off by saying I'm not a scientist or a nutritionist and get all my information from google and reading the bottle.

T...

This is a single ingredient supplement. DMHA has been looked to as a substitute for the now banned DMAA which was considered too strong and is currently pretty hard to get your hands on it. DMHA (or octrodine) is used to enhance energy levels, enhance cognitive function, and decrease appetite. It also delays muscle fatigue. So DMHA is relatively new to the supplements world compared to other supps and has a lot of mixed reviews online, however, I had no problems when taking it. It's starting to pop up more and more in different pre-workouts I've noticed.

The supplement comes in the form of a pill with each one containing 200mg of DMHA. I would take one on my way to the gym while drinking a pre-workout or bang energy that does not contain any DMHA. The pill didn't have much of a taste for me as it should.

During my workout, I would always get to a point when I could feel this supplement. Unlike with beta-alanine, you don't get a tingly feeling, however, when taking DMHA dopamine is released and you receive this feel-good feeling. It's hard to explain but I would always hit a point during my lifts or ride where it felt like my natural limit of fatigue was hit and then the pill takes over. It's hard to say how much of this is actually the pill and how much is a placebo though. I also took the pill a few times on its own without a pre-workout to fully test its ability and I did not get a big rush of energy without the caffeine and other ingredients that come with your more traditional pre-workout, but then again they do recommend pairing the two on the bottle.

The bottle contains 60 pills for about $30. This is great value for what your receiving and will last you a solid two months. 200mg is on the heavy side for dosage so you really couldn't get a better bang for your buck.

Side Effects

I didn't feel any side effect when lifting or biking.

Conclusion

Huge thank you to Loud Muscel Science for sending out their product to be reviewed. I wasn't expecting much from a single pill but this ingredient really surprised me. If you've never given DMHA a try it might be worth checking out and adding to your cabinet of supps. If you have any questions make sure to drop a comment.