Isplisgardt

SR TROOPer

• Member has been active for 6 years, and was last online 3 years ago

Reviews by Isplisgardt

Thanks to Competitive Edge Labs for sending it out!
  February 19, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Drive
  • 6 Pills A Day

A big thank you to CEL for letting me try their test booster M-Test. I was pretty excited to give it a go knowing CELs past and they types of product they used to mess around with. This isnt that type of product but given history I was hoping that this would be in the top tier of natural test boosters.

The ingredient profile is pretty solid. A lot of stuff that I havent tried before and that I had to look up but when you look at what each ingredient is supposed to do the combo of all the ingredients compliment each other nicely. It had Mucana Purines in it which is one of my more preferred ingredients in a product like this. Stinging Nettle and Boron Citrate are also two ingredients I am familiar with and have responded well to in the past. Its a well put together and pretty solid mix.

3 pills twice daily for a total of 6 pills a day. Its a lot of pills and Im not usually a fan of split dosing but with half lives and everything i get the split dosage. Its not a deal breaker but Im a bigger fan of 3 pills once a day

Now for the most important part of any product review. Ive tried many different test boosters, all a little bit different. This one ran middle of the pack for me in just about every aspect. When it comes to strength gains there was a little boost there. I felt stronger in my workouts and I had the arrogance to go ahead and try and push myself. I havent lost any of the strength gains I made either so I wont complain about that. Libido boost slight but noticeable. Not a bad thing but Im already as horny as a rabbit this just made it a little bit worse. I definitely leaned out a bit while taking this product. Shoulders and back were looking a lot more toned up. The biggest effect this product had on me was my energy levels throughout the day. Being a college student I find myself drained and constantly tired and lacking energy, lethargic. This product fixed that up pretty well. I felt like I had energy to go throughout my day and rarely did I find myself in a lethargic state so two thumbs up in that category.

29.99 a bottle, thats actually in my mind a pretty fair price for what you get. The price point is fair and I would possible consider buying it again at that price point.

Side Effects

Above averge breakouts on my upper back and shoulders as to be expected

Conclusion

Overall its a decent product. It does everything average with the exception of the above average increase in energy. Its at a fair price point for the category that its in but like I said, this is CEL and even though theyre trying to operate in the post ban world I was expecting this to lead the pack not be in the middle. Its worth a shot at the price point though

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Fully Transparent
  • Intense Focus
  • Amazing Energy
  • Crash Afterwards

First off big thanks to Sparta Nutrition for letting me try this gem. Second, Sparta Nutrition for brand of the year, everything I have tried from them has been phenomenal. Kraken is their pre workout product and its an absolute beast of a product. It has a little bit of everything and when all blended together works very well.

Fully disclosed ingredients list and my goodness is this thing loaded. 4g L-Citrulline, 1g Agmatine Sulfate, 2g Hydromax.... Holy pump. Then you get the full dose of Beta Alanine and top that off with an impressive blend for energy and focus and you get a top notch high quality pre workout product. Full of all the goodies one could ask for. Maybe creatine could be the only thing one could possibly add but even then its not a huge deal that it doesnt have it.

Dosage is easy and straight forward, one scoop 30 minute pre workout. Very simple. Mixing was just fine, no grit at the bottom of the shaker. I had the sour gummy bear flavor. It was kind of a let down, it was definitely sour so that part they nailed but it was kind of chemical tasting. Not a deal breaker though considering how well it worked.

Boom! This stuff hits hard! The energy and focus rush is insane. about 15 to 20 minutes after taking it, the beta tingles kick in and the focus becomes more acute and my eyes start to open up because my energy levels are spiking. The razor like focus really had me in the zone and gave me the edge to push myself harder than I had in a long time. Energy levels were through the roof, never did I find myself tired during a workout. As far as endurance goes I was able to push out extra reps on weights and even being able to throw some extra sets in because I simply wasnt drained the way I was in the past. Pumps were yuge, all the pump ingredients thrown together had the veins popping and the muscles looking full. Calve pumps , foremarm pumps, bicep pumps were even sort of painful. I even hit some PRs while using this product(not really PRs but weight I hadnt hit since the heart issue) so this product had me all sorts of amped up. Simply put I loved every scoop and every scoop was just as effective as the first.

39.99 for 20 scoops. Its higher than average but its worth 2$ a scoop and id pay it any day of the week

Side Effects

about 15 minutes after my workouts ended I crashed pretty hard. I hadnt crashed like that since I used the amphetamine laced Craze. I was so tired and so drained I would just sit there and stare off into space.

Conclusion

This is easily in my top 3 pre workouts that Ive ever tried. Every scoop delivered maximum performance to help deliver maximum results. I would definitely buy this again and even got my buddy to try and order it but theyre out of stock. THis product gets a thumbs up. Sparta for brand of the year!

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Solid Pumps

First off huge apology for taking so long, family life has been crazy, ive gone back to school, my life has just been crazy. Thanks to outbreak for allowing me to try another one of their products. Serum is their pump product and its stim free which makes is very versatile and in my mind the more versatile the better.

Solid ingredient profile. It has hydromax which is becoming one of my more prefered ingredients and it feature the more popular agmatine sulfate as well. The agmatine is only at 700mg, usually see it in similar products at 1000 but when the minimum dosage is 500mg 700 works pretty well. The label is also fully disclosed which is always a bonus because prop blends(although i understand their purpose) blow.

Here is where I got cheated. Everyone go these amazing tasting flavors and stuff and what did I get...Unflavored! It was flavorless and it did mix well, but the smell of the product made me gag. Smelled like ball sweat. Dosing was easy one scoop and I just tossed it in my pre workout since it was flavorless

Pretty solid in the effectiveness department. The pumps werent mind blowing but they were definitely above average. I could feel and noticeably see the difference in vascularity as well as see the size difference in my arms and chest. Endurance there was a slight boost as well but nothing to write home about. Heck using this product I even got some solid shoulder pumps and thats like the one muscle group I cant seem to feel a pump in. Decent pump boost, alright endurance boost. Its good, not amazing but also above average especially when paired up with a pre workout.

34.99 for 28 servings is a little on the pricey side for a pump product in my mind. Although the product is decent there are other options at friendlier price points. also 28 servings is kind of an odd amount.

Side Effects

No negative side effects while using this product

Conclusion

Its a solid product. It works pretty well, better than some, but Ive also used better. Everyone is different though when it comes to product effectiveness. The price point for the type of product it is is kind of steep but if youve got a little extra cash its worth a try just dont get unflavored. TIp of the hat to Outbreak, from the products ive tried they seem to have a decent product line

Overall
Thanks to NooWave Supplement Co. for sending it out!

• Increased Focus
  • Increased Strength
  • Some Bloating And Gas From Creatine

First off huge apology for taking so long, family life has been crazy, ive gone back to school, my life has just been crazy. A big thanks to Noowave for letting me try their product. I really enjoyed it as a whole and it was one of the better ones ive tried in recent memory.

The product is touted as an energy, strength and focus Pre workout and when you look at the ingredient label it definitely backs up the claim. A fully disclosed label with clinically dosed ingredients has the profile on course for success. 5g of creatine mono, 3.2 of beta alanine and 2.5 of betaine anhydrous provide the strength and stamina portion. The energy and focus is packed with just about anything you could want in a pre workout product. There is a lack of pump type compounds in this but thats why they have another product called Swell. Im sure when you mix the two together its one heck of a complete combo.

little did Noowave know that i dont like berry or coconut(not their fault) but the taste wasnt that bad, it was sort of refreshing just not my cup of tea. The mixing of the product I had some issues with. I used the same shaker I always do for pre workouts but this one just didnt mix well at all. I tried other methods and still the same result, a lot of powder and residue floating around and choking me on the way down. Dosing was easy, one scoop 10oz of water 30 minutes before my workout.

Energy: A nice solid clean energy. Around 20 minutes after taking it I could feel my energy start to rev up and it lasted all through the workout. Afterwards I had a bit of a crash but thats after so it isnt a big deal. The energy wasnt the most intense but still plenty to get me through my workouts.

Pump: Not a pump product really so the boost from this was naturally non existent.

Focus: Pretty decent focus boost. Ive definitely experienced better but this gave me slight tunnel vision to the point where I didnt notice much of anything around me. I had mental clarity as well and I felt positive throughout my workouts. It was a pleasant little boost that I enjoyed

Strength & Endurance: Endurance boost was noticeable as I was definitely able to push out some more reps and go a bit longer and harder in the gym than normal. The strength gains were there as well as I saw my numbers gradually go higher and higher so it was nice for the mix of ingredients to do what they claimed

35.99 for 30 scoops isnt bad. It seems to be a pretty average price for a PWO now days. Hopefully they come out with a combo of Powr and Swell where you get both products for like 45$ or something.

Side Effects

No sides except it make me gassy but thats not the worst side effect in the world

Conclusion

Overall it was a solid product from an up and comer. Didnt mix the greatest and the flavoring wasnt my absolute favorite but its the effectiveness that counts the most in the end. Thumbs up to Noowave and it will be interesting to see what they come up with in the future

Thanks to Outbreak Nutrition for sending it out!
  December 9, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Drowsiness
  • Increased Energy Upon Waking
  • No Proprietary Blends

Big thanks to Outbreak for letting me try some of their products. Off topic I love their logo packaging and design. It looks cool, only way to make it better would be to make the labels shiny but thats another thing. Refuge is their sleep and recovery product and with it they hit a home run in my book.

Its a solid profile. It includes mostly everything that a normal sleep product has with the exception of Mucan Purines. Every ingredient is dosed properly and even though some may not be as high as category average the mix they have in this product worked extremely well for me. The ingredients list here on the site mentions the product contains melatonin but I could not see it on the ingredient label on the actual product.

I had the apple cinnamon flavor. At first I was skeptical about it but it actually tastes really good. Its refreshing just like apple juice and has a little twist of cinnamon right at the end. It mixed pretty well with the exception of some particles which appear to be cinnamon and thats ok its not like it was a crazy amount. Dosing is pretty standard, one scoop 30mins before bed.

Like I said in the title, hands down the best sleep supplement I have ever used. In the past with other similar products I could take them but seem to fight it off and stay awake, with this not so much. The instructions were 30 minutes before bed. I was lucky if I made it 20 before I fell asleep. About 10 minutes after taking it I felt physically and mentally relaxed and my eyes got real heavy and if I tried to fight it they would burn from the straining. I was so calm and soothed and at minute 20 I was out. The sleep was incredible. I could get 6 hours of sleep and it felt like 10. I would wake up in the morning alert and ready, not sleep hangover or anything like that. I had nice vivid dreams and everything you look for in a good deep sleep. On the recovery side of things I would feel a little less sore the morning after while taking this, not a lot but definitely a noticeable amount.

34.99 for 30 scoops is a solid deal. There are certainly cheaper options in the category as well as more expensive ones but with the effectiveness of the product I wouldnt hesitate to pay for this .

Side Effects

aside from vivid dreams no sides at all

Conclusion

Try it. Pretty simple just try it. Like I said it was the best sleep product I have taken. Knocked me out pretty quick and gave me some of the best nights sleep that I have had in a long time.

December 9, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Fully Disclosed
    • Liver Support
    • Maintained Hormones
    • No Muscle Loss

Big thanks to Sparta for providing me with a good little cycle run. Sparta PCT is their all in one PCT product used to compliment Shield and the PH of your choice in their line. It features staples but it also doesnt have and much as certain others but post ban some companies have disappeared leaving Sparta there in my opinion as the category leader.

Overall its a pretty good profile. It features HMB as the primary ingredient used to assist in maintaining and building muscle. Ive experimented with it before to mixed results but in this product I feel it worked quite nicely. Its main testosterone booster is Tribulus. Its more of a Libido booster than a test booster and at 750mg it is above the minimum effective but another 250mg would be nice to see. Bulbine Netalensis is a new one I havent seen. There are studies proving that it boosts testosterone which is good but those same studies show that it can also damage organs similar to the way anabolics do so that is a little concerning. NAC for organ support dosed above the minimum effective is nice and to top it off is Arimistane at 25mg. While 25mg is the minimum effective I would like to see at least 75mg but the ingredient lists works.

Pills dont taste like anything, my biggest gripe is 5 pills throughout the day. Its kind of an awkward number to be honest. Id rather see 2 pills twice a day or 2 pills 3 times a day just for the simplicity of it. Its not a big deal but I can see how it can be easy to forget unless taking them all at once.

It is kind of tough to judge the effectiveness of a product like this but I could feel that my libido was still high like it was while I was taking cerberrus so I could tell the product was working. I stayed lean and I felt like that was due to the Estrogen and Cortisol reduction from the arimistane. I kept the gains that I got from the cycle and I still have them so all in all the product worked well for an all in one PCT. I felt like my liver was running pretty well too which is important for keeping the body running the right way.

7.5/10

39.99 for one bottle of 150 capsules. Its not the cheapest option but its not the most expensive either so not a terrible value

Side Effects

No side effects while on this product.

Conclusion

Sparta Nutrition is the real deal. From their organ support to their PHs to their PCT product. This company I believe will become the leaded in PH type products. What other companies used to be in this category pre ban is what Sparta nutrition will be post ban. This product as well as the others I tried are all worthy of consideration when planning your next run

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Dosing Made Simple
      • Good Ingredients
      • Complete Profile

Big thanks to Sparta nutrition for allowing me to use their product to protect myself on cycle. This is an all in one comprehensive cycle support. If you've run a PH cycle then you know how important cycle support is in preventing any harmful on cycle effects to our bodies. This product not only prevented harmful sides but it did so in a cost effective manner.

9.5/10

9.5/10

NAC dosed at 5 times the minimum effective dose? Yes please! Milk Thistle and Pantothenic Acid at minimum dose , Hawthorne Berry at about 45 percent of the recommended dose which is why I knocked off half a point. Mucana is right at the minimum and CoQ10 and Celery Seed are both above the minimum though so that's good. Its a nice little blend they have in 4 capsules and it works well. If that Hawthorne was up at 500mg instead of 200 though it would be a great profile.

Absolutely no taste and dosing is easy. two capsules twice daily.

8.5/10

Its tough to judge the complete effectiveness of a product like this. In the past with cycles ive used other products and even with harsher product my BP would go up a little bit and I would get a headache. This time around I had the ability to use an electric blood pressure cuff so I monitored it before during and after and my BP didn't elevate outside of a normal range so I believe this product helped with that. My liver seemed to be functioning alright and I didn't notice anything else that could have been a possible side from the PHs so with that said the Spartan Shield held up and protected my body well.

8.5/10

30.79 for 30 servings. Its a solid price for a product like this as there are more expensive options out there. There are also some that are a little cheaper but you may lose an ingredient or two that you find in this product so its a good value. I would buy it for future cycles.

Side Effects

This product didn't produce any sides but it did help to prevent them.

Conclusion

Another solid product from Sparta. This company reminds me a lot of former PH players that kind of dropped off. Its a solid comprehensive support supplement that would help keep your vitals in check during your PH run. I would use it again and I would recommend to someone looking for a quality cycle support product

Thanks to Alpha Gainz for sending it out!

• Increased Libido
        • Dry Gains
        • Increased Fat Loss
        • Relieves Water Retention
        • A Bit Pricey

Big thanks to Alpha Gainz for the chance to run Alpha Stano. This is not my first PH run and may or may not be my last but this cycle worked well for me. I ran this epiandro product alongside Sparta Labs Cerberus and I feel the combo made for a perfect cycle run.

150mg of Epiandro in each serving. Properly measured out compared to other products and this also has an extra compound to help with bioavailability of the product. Its simple and effective and with PH the simpler the better.

2 pill...

2 pills with breakfast one pill with dinner. Not too complicated but always have to remember that last dose. I never tried the all in the morning dose because I was unsure of the half life

First, I did not use this as a stand alone. I used it in a stack and I firmly believe that this product is best run In a stack. Epiandro is used best for a recomp due to the fact that it bonds to fat molecules and burns them up as well as having leaning effects through drying out the body of water. This product did help lean me out very well. I do not believe that it helped much in the strength building section because Cerberus really helped push the strength and size gains in this cycle run. This product did help with boosting libido as well as enhance the alpha male feeling but the biggest increase I saw from this was an increase in vascularity. My shoulders and upper chest as well as my forearms began popping again and even the dry joints are signs of effectiveness. Its a great sidekick to any cycle

7.5/10

49.95 on Lockout for one run. Not crazy expensive but more pricey than the old school stuff but this is a good alternative to those who liked using Epistane in the past as it has much of the same drying out effects as epi did.

Side Effects

A little bit of acne and aggression as well as some slight joint pain. Nothing too major and all sides were expected. Support supplements did help reduce sides in my opinion and that's why support supps are recommended.

Conclusion

All in all its a solid product. I don't know if it would yield high results as a standalone but when run alongside another Ph this adds a dimension that you can build and cut at the same time for those lean dry gains that we all seek. I would run this again and I would recommend it to someone who is looking to add that little boost to their next cycle.

• Increased Definition
        • Increased Libido
        • Increased Strength
        • Lean Mass Gains
        • Properly Dosed

Big thanks to Sparta Nutrition for giving me the chance to pretty much try their setup or support, ph, and pct style product. This is not my first run in with a PH as I ran a Halo cycle in the past with extreme success. Because this product stayed legal, I kept my expectations fairly low, but I ended up quite surprised.

Ingredient profile is solid for this day and age. A 3 headed blend of andro style compounds that blend together nicely and yield results. Each compound compliments the other in the exact way that it should. Tip of the hat to Sparta on this one.

Easy dosing. 1 pill three times daily spread evenly throughout the day. Id take one pill post breakfast which for me was before workout, then one with lunch and one after dinner. Capsules had no taste and were decently small.

Libido- With any hormonal product we can expect some sort of change in sexual tendencies. With this product the libido shot through the roof. I was seemingly always geared up and I felt like a rabbit.

Gym Gains- Week one I didn't notice too terribly much but that's expected. Starting at the beginning of week two... oh boy. My strength was back. I hadn't moved weight around like that in a year. I was almost back in the 1000 pound club, in fact I was just shy. Bench went up, deadlift went up, squat and shoulders all went up. These were numbers I was at before and my body had been capable of putting up so it wasn't a new found strength gain but this helped me return to normal and made the gym fun again. I used this during sort of a recomp cycle. I noticed leaning in my arms, shoulders, and back as I gradually started to build up muscle and lean out. In the end I gained 3lbs but the pants and belt were much bigger.

Alpha Male- Simply put, I believed I was top dog and nobody could knock me off my throne. They probably could have but I believed they couldn't. Having that confidence helps in a lot of areas, just cant let it turn into arrogance.

94.99!!!!!!!!!! Its expensive, but the market isn't what it used to be. I remember back in the day bottles or Epi or Halo were like 25$ well those days are clearly over. With that being said you get what you pay for, a low risk high reward PH that works. If I had the money to spare I would buy this again.

Side Effects

A little bit of acne but that's to be expected, aggression, but that's expected but no other issues.

Conclusion

In a world that has been robbed of Halo, Epi, Tren, and Super DMZ its nice to have a product like this that works. Its expensive yea but it works and its legal so I wont complain about it too much. Id buy it again and recommend it to anyone who believes that they are ready to enter the PH world

Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!
          July 28, 2016

• Appetite Suppression
        • Respiratory Support
        • Leaning Out
        • Does Burn Body Fat
        • Kind Of Gassy
        • Only 3 Weeks For Max Dose

Big thanks to Beldt Labs for allowing me to try this product. Skald is a different fat burner than I am used to so I was pretty excited to see what was going to happen and once I used it I was definitely not disappointed

Simply put, the formula is effective. Its a 394mg prop blend which isn't a huge amount but wish it was not masked. It features the normal that you would want to see such as Caffeine, Acetyl L Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, and Yohimbe. It also has some added goodies for respiratory support. All in all it was an interesting combo but effective. I wish that it would at least have exact amount of caffeine on it that way I could keep track of the amount but it is definitely not a deal breaker.

Pretty straight forward, one pill 15 minutes prior to breakfast with the option of a second pill 6 hours later. I just used one pill prior to breakfast. The pills had no taste and there was no funky after taste or anything like that.

8.5/10

It works! But not in the expected ways. The energy boost was pretty quick and it easily shook off morning grogginess and had me ready for the day. Respiratory support was there as on early AM cardio I felt like my breathing came easier and more natural and experienced no shortness of breath with the caffeine. Now for the weight loss. There was not a lot number wise but when using a fat burner I go less by number and more by appearance. My waist line definitely trimmed down and it was visible by my belts being able to be cinched down tighter. In total I lost maybe 2 total pounds but my belt went in a positive direction by two holes and all my shorts and pants became too big. So while the numbers didn't drop the results were definitely there. Appetite suppression was also noticeable as I could eat breakfast at 8am and not really be hungry until about 4pm.

29.99 on amazon is a pretty darn good price for what you get and often times they'll run a coupon or promotion for one free bottle which I have already cashed in on to get a second bottle

Side Effects

No jitters or anything or heart pains but my goodness in the morning make sure you are close to a toilet before breakfast and about an hour after you eat then be prepared to be gassy throughout the day.

Conclusion

8.7/10

Overall it is a powerful little pill that worked for me. I highly suggest trying the product especially since they run so many promotions on it there is really not a reason not to try it. This will probably be my burner of choice going forward.