Hxcbf2121

• Was an active member for 2 years, but hasn't been online since October, 2012

Reviews by Hxcbf2121

March 24, 2011

Cons:
  • Taste
  • Focus
  • No Bloat
  • Mixes Great
  • Solid Pumps
  • Small Tolerance Buildup
I initially bought WF because I was cycling of creatine and it was the top rated non creatine pre-workout so I thought what the hell. Now when I received it I got kinda ***ed I bought the 20 serving container and it was the same size as Jack3d (I am not a fan of Jack3d one of my least favortie products, sorry USP guys. I ended up being completely surprised WF was awesome. I hated the 30-45 minute wait I have to take with Superpump because of the creatine but with this stuff I chugged it down waited a couple of minutes then started my workout, by the way I got the fruit punch and it was absolutely delicious. The energy I got was real clean I didn't feel jittery or anything like that and the pump was pretty much above average also. There was no crash at all for and thank god because after I took Jack3d I'd have to fight to get myself off the couch at 7:30. My tolerance for White Flood stayed pretty much the same the entire time I was good with one scoop towards the end I did about 1 1/2 scoops but I never felt like I needed to go above that. WF is great I def. recommend it for anyone looking to get a good PWO without creatine I know that I will be purchasing it again when I decide to cycle off Creatine again as well.

March 8, 2011

Cons:
  • Taste
  • Effective
  • Has Fiber!
  • Kre Alk
I am a fan of Cytosort protein products I have to say and this was no different. I hate to put it like this but I am always looking to put on size and strength and I ran MM two weeks before I cycled off creatine since there is a little Kre-aklyn in it. With this protein (along with a strenuous workout plan and diet) I started this "bulking cycle" around 180lbs when this tub was finished I was 186lbs so I can't complain. The taste is fantastic I used the chocolate and I actually looked foward to my shake at night. Another thing since I mainly drink my shakes at night I'm lookign for a protein blend not Just Whey and this product had a pretty good blend of 50g which is perfect. The Amino content is pretty decent, I prefer my protein with more carbs and calories but this isn't a gainer so I really can't *** about that. Another thing that was relatively different was the decent content of fiber in each shake. The fat content was a little high but like I said I am constantly going for Mass and Strength fat content isn't really a big deal to me. So in the end I can't complain I'm very satisfied the only complaint I even have is the price other than that if I can get my hands on this stuff at a discount rate I'll do it everytime.

October 18, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad
  • You Get What You Pay For
  • Assess Your Tolerance
  • Crashed Bad!!!
  • Dosage Instruction Need Improvement
  • Not Much Pump As Expected
I just finished my tub of this stuff and I am completely unsatisfied. The fact is some products are different for each person this one did not do it for me. I will say the first week or two I would have sworn by this product but then when one scoop wasn't doing it for me anymore I was basically wasting my time with it. The energy was decent I would get to the gym and be all hyped up and ready to go but the little boost I got from Superpump 250 that helped me push out that last rep seemed to be missing from this stuff.
Overall this got a 7 I would have given it a 5 or a 6 but the fact is af...
Overall this got a 7 I would have given it a 5 or a 6 but the fact is after work when I am completely unmotivated Jack3d did give me the energy boost to get my sleevless T and my Adidas' on.
I gave this a 7 for effectiveness because like I said it gave me energy but not quite the edge and pump I got from other PWO's.
Value I gave a 6 because real simply put I spent $24 on this stuff now $24 for 45 servings is fantastic however when your taking 2 or 3 servings just for it to work that 45 turns into about 20 reeeeaaal quick and $24 for 20 servings is not worth it in my opinion.
Also when I was using only 1 or 1 1/2 scoop at a time there really was no crash however when I had to up my dosage I would have to fight myself to not fall asleep before 8pm. All in all I'm not a fan of Jack3d the taste wasn't that bad which is why I didn't mention it but personally I'm not one who judges on taste unless it's absolutely disgusting or amazing. I might recommend this product because it may work differently for someone else I mean hell it's got a great rating however I personally will not be using Jack3d again unless I get it for free or half off.

October 11, 2010

• Made Me A Monster
  • Made My Clothes Extremley Tight
  • Back Pumps
  • Possibly Sickness
  • Lethargic
  • Raises Blood Pressure
First off I want to say if you haven't been lifting for a few years, if you are not at least 25 years old, if this is your first PH, and if you are not at least 200 lbs. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPOUND!! I think I met one of these requirements and MDrol kicked my butt!!! I ran this at 10/20/20 preloaded Milk Thistle and that's really it I didn't get on CEL Cycle Assist untill week three. A week into MDrol I already started experiencing itchy puffy nipples. The back pumps were friggin horrible even with Taurine I couldn't even do deadlifts at all. I was exhasuted all the time and my patience was very very short which is a bad thing cause I have an eight week old son. Now by week three these symptoms were in full effect not to mention I checked out my blood pressure and it was extremely high so high that I cut my cycle short by two days. I will say that in three weeks I put on 12 pounds and I just finished my PCT which included Liquid Tomaxofen, Cycle Assist, Formadrol Xtreme, Creatine Mono, and Fish Flaxseed Oil and I didn't lose any weight however my bench and squat did go back down just a little bit (Bench went from 185 to 225 to 215 and squat went from 225 to 265 to 245). My bloodwork looks good now thank god and the gyno isn't a problem however I do not know if I will run MDrol again and if I do it will not be any longer than three weeks and I will def Pre-load Hawthorne berry and run it throughout the cycle. Overall it's an excellent Muscle Builder I'm noticeably bigger I just don't know if it's worth it. Any questions guys I'll be happy to answer

September 21, 2010

• Frequent Urination
When it comes to Multi-Vitamins I have never steered away from Mega Men's Sport from GNC I gotta say I just finished a bottle of these and I feel just as great as I did while taking the Mega Mens. Some of the ingredients are Saw Palmetto for prostate support and that got me because prostate problems run in my family also raw oyster extract for sexual support and about that I just wanna say I ran a prohormone and my libido has been fantastic I'm pretty sure this has at least a little to do with that. The big kicker is that I bought these vitamins for less than $10 of ProSource.net I don't think I've seen really any vitamins for that cheap. All in all this seems like a great product and with the price I am definitely sold my only problem was that I pee'd a lot more than I did on GNC's MMS it got kinda of annoying. Either way I'm sold and I'm buying another bottle this week.

July 20, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Strength Gains
  • Low Carb For Ckd
  • Instantized Protein For Easy Mixing
  • Low Sugar
  • Expensive...but Not Over-priced.
Pro M'Fing Complex. Before I started on this site I never even heard of this stuff, the only reason why I even bought a container was because it's rated so high and I gotta say it's worth the rating. First things first the fact that there's only 60g of protein and only two scoops with hardly any sugars and carbs and what-not blows my mind. The weight gains were very impressive with two of these shakes a day my protein intake is now 270g a day I couldn't be happier. It mixes well and although it's not the best tasting protein I've ever sipped on it's def not the worst. The price isn't to bad either I've noticed most protein isn't cheap anyway. Pro Complex has made it's way into my diet and I doubt any other protein will take it's place. THANKS Optimum!!!!

July 19, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy
  • Focus
  • Drive
  • Endurance
  • Decent Pumps
  • On The Pricey Side
  • Makes You Want To Drop A Deuce
This is so far the best pre-workout I've ever taken it completely blows NO Xplode out of the water which leads me to say that I'm happy to anounce I'm now BSN product free lol. I ask one thing out of a pre-workout and it's to give me that extra boost I need to go to the gym cause a lot of the time I'm whiped out. The Pro's - Good energy, Good taste, it got me excited to lift, the pumps weren't fantastic but they could be worse. The Con's I got restless at night (I workout late around 5:30pm, kinda pricey, and I got bloated. All in all I like Super Pump 250 I do recommend it, however I just ordered my first container of Jack3d so I will be starting that soon and my opinions about this stuff might change.

June 25, 2010

• Good Price
  • Easy To Use
    Flat out man I don't see a single problem with this supplement. I was initially gonna buy the Nitro Peak shots from Inner Armour for $26 for a 12 pack because I wanted to add a more protein to my diet. I found these at Walmart for $9 a six pack and I gotta say I'm completely satisfied. I take one shot before each workout and I feel stronger and with my Super Pump 250 my pumps are great. Yea the taste is kinda crappy but who the hell cares it's a 2 oz shot i'd drink goat's *** in a 2oz shot if it had 30g of protein and compared to all the other protein shots out there the price is great. Great products I'm very pleased.

May 25, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Perfect Protein Bar
    • Very High Protein
    • Perfect For Cutting
      First thing's first the reason why I put 10 for the value was because I got two 12/bar boxes at a flea market for $20 and you can't beat that. Not only are these the best tasting protein bar on the market (I believe) but this is one of the greatest supplements I've ever used. The fact that these are whey isolate in a bar is friggin' awesome and 30 grams is perfect I use these bars as an after lunch snack. I have a very high protein diet and these delicious bars are a necessity, perfect score in my book!